PDA

View Full Version : Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

motla68
03-31-11, 12:21 AM
A great job done by Onlashuk putting together a Report Treatise to use as a guide, especially for the newbies in our group that are having a hard time putting things together this will give you perspective.
Onlashuk has been my right hand man so to speak at meetings, we have had many discussions during the times when I was mentoring him. Just so happens that he is also a great writer and speaker more so talented then myself I believe.

>> Read on >>

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Deposit Your Pledge into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

There is a well-known quote amongst students who study the system of commerce and Banking. It was made by a man who is known by the name Colonel Edward Mandel House. In part of the infamous quote, the Colonel was purported to have said, “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.” He further stated, “Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to the second person Jacob, whose name was changed to Israel, after becoming the heir in place of the one that despised his inheritance] to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.”

The first thing that I want to bring to your attention is that [B]you are subject to taxation because of a pledge that has been made by you, and more than likely, you are unaware of this, and how this pledge is affirmed and reaffirmed daily, in so many different ways. However, for the duration of this composition, I AM going to share with you my experience and perception as to how this plays out in one very simple way. And through this, you will find out why it is that I say, one of the most powerful statements that can aid in correcting ANY mistake is, “It was never my will or intent to Pledge or Gift unto you/YOUR CORPORATION/the Matrix/fill-n-the-blank, the energy of my Love, Life, Labor, Body, Soul, or Spirit.” (Ab inito) This declaration of intent covers absolutely everything.

Now, the question is, “What exactly is this pledge, or at the least, how is this pledge perceived or expressed?” However, before I get to this, I want to comment on what some might already be thinking, wherein there are those that would want to argue the validity of whether or not the Colonel actually made the quoted statements above. My position is simply to look at the entire statement, and then evaluate it in the light of current conditions of what is actually taking place in the world. Since there is a match, any attempt to argue most certainly defaults to complete frivolousness; and, moreover dishonor just for the sake of being argumentative. In short, it is highly irrelevant if the Colonel made the quote or not. Therefore, the only thing that matters is if what is said is the truth, or not.
Now back to the central point I wish to make, which is that pledges or pledging are affirmed each and every single time you go to the bank to make a, “deposit,” cashing that check, and not expressing the intent of the trust that you desire to be associated with. That is of course, if you do not do as the Widow did in Mark chapter 12 verses 41 through 44, who gave everything she had back to the Treasury obligating the Treasury to fulfilling her needs in return. If you have read this passage, did you notice how, Immanuel/JESUS was not really impressed with the big wads of cash that was being dumped into the donation pot by the Warren Buffets, the Bill Gates, and the Rothchild-Rockefellers-JPMorgans? Nah, he was not impressed by that at all, even though they gave of their abundance, because they did not return EVERYTHING back to the Treasury, which declares their greed and selfishness by the intent of their actions. However, the Widow did, and this is why she was esteemed with praise for her good works. Now you know one way a Judge knows if you genuinely intend to be a peaceful inhabitant, or a belligerent hostile.

You are correct to perceive that I AM saying, to make a, “deposit,” such as with the cashing of a check, with an open signature indorsement, meaning no limitation in the indorsement, is to make a pledge that elects backing up the rendering of the people to be both bankrupt and insolvent. Now, how pleasant a thought is this that we have all contributed to the financial demise of not just ourselves, but also everybody else by the simple action of making a deposit/pledge into what we think is our bank account? Can you think of any better motivation to allow Treasury to do its job than this? The Widow agreed to allow Treasury to do its job, why should we not follow her example?

Page (1 of 2)

motla68
03-31-11, 12:22 AM
This is why Coresource Solutions position has not only been to make use of a limited signature indorsement expressing a lawful money intent, [12USC411 - (if you still must make use of a bank account for the NAME)] but much more importantly to send everything back to the Treasury as the Widow did, and allow the Treasury to do what it is designed, created, and commissioned to do, without any interference from us trying to do their job. Since it is widely accepted and recognized that Man cannot directly engage in commerce, why do we feel the need to have our own personal bank account? Isn’t the Treasury good enough? It is the position of Coresource Solutions that it is!

In Webster’s 1828 Dictionary, the third definition for the word deposit is,

“lodge in the hands of a person for safe-keeping or other purpose; to commit to the care of; to entrust; to commit to one as a pledge. We say, the bond is deposited in the hands of an attorney; money is deposited as a pledge, or security.

Now, notice a nearly identical definition in Webster’s 1913 Dictionary, number-3,

“To lodge in some one's hands for safe keeping; to commit to the custody of another; to intrust; especially, to place in a bank, as a sum of money subject to order.”

Now, notice definition number-7 of the same dictionary,

“That which is placed anywhere, or in any one's hands, for safe keeping; something intrusted to the care of another; especially, money lodged with a bank or banker, subject to order; anything given as pledge or security.”

So then, if it, no matter what, “IT” is, has been given to them; or to any of their officers, then it has been pledged to them. Remember this the next time a Police Officer asks you to give to him/her a drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance, and you do it without expressing to him/her that these documents are for his/her benefit and not for your own benefit, because they belong to the STATE and not to you. Hmm, is this another hint as to how a pledge is unknowingly and unwittingly expressed as the Colonel said? Furthermore, every single time a deposit is being made into a bank account wherein the NAME is being indorsed upon its backside, a pledge is being made; a pledge that attests, affirms, and elects for bankruptcy and insolvency according to what the Colonel said. This is why, at the very-very least, a limited indorsement showing the intent of lawful money is imperative, and needs to be expressed by whoever is putting the indorsement upon the backside.

Finally, I believe this is the reason and purpose for, “Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.” (Matthew 22:21; Mark 12:17; and, Luke 20:25) Primarily this is showing that if you do not render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, such as his form of money and his documents, you have affectively pledged your allegiance to Caesar by an implied trust of association, which can be assumed by the holding onto the things of Caesar, but more so because of the mindset of, “That is mine,” or, “It belongs to me,” or, “I am the owner,” which then can be directly equated to liability and thus trusteeship, suretyship, and fiduciary duties.

This is why it is impossible for any man to serve two masters; meaning, no one can serve both the Creations Creator and the Creation of the Creator in and for love, and Money/Caesar at the same time. Therefore, the solution for any potential double mindedness is in the admonishment to, “come out of her [Babylon] my people are partake no more of her sin [debt],” which is through the creation of debt, and by participating in that world as a debtor/sinner/slave which ultimately will end up in death, decay, and destruction because of bankruptcy and insolvency, resulting from not rendering the debtor/sinner/slave things of Caesar, back to Caesar.

We were all born without money, and since money was never created in the beginning by a famous line such as, “Let there be money,” why have we come to believe that we have any need for it? It is the Treasury’s duty and responsibility to handle ALL the money. So let them. The world that our Father loves and sent Us into, is a world of giving, forgiving (correct the mistake) and trust, wherein this kind of trust is to, “Love one another as I have loved you.” The only way to honor such a great gift is to give from that which you have freely received, because, “Freely you have received, therefore, freely give.” There is no charging or discharging in giving and gifting, therefore, there is no need for accounting, records, or credit reports. Such thoughts are considered by far too many to be utopian and therefore impossible. So then, for those that believe these things not to be possible, I dare you to dream of a better way, because ultimately WITHOUT giving, forgiving and trust, you can only have bankruptcy and insolvency.

So then, let us all focus our energy on making the Treasury what it was created to be and bless them by allowing them do their job and make the burden of living life much more pleasant and enjoyable than mankind has ever experienced since before the foundation of this world was laid.

Page (2 of 2)
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

I would like to think this has been both enlightening and beneficial to all.

Peace be upon you.

Michael Joseph
03-31-11, 12:47 AM
My ten year old daughter and I played a game of Monopoly the other night. After it was over; I asked her what was more important Property or Money? She said Money. So I said what if I put Hotels on Every Property and I give you all the money, who do you think will win the game? She said, of course me. I have all the money.

So we set up the experiment and both started at Go. She made it around the board 4.5 times and she was bankrupt.

Then, I asked her a second question: Who did we buy the Property from? Her response, THE BANK.

So I asked her, after the game is over where does all the money go? Her response, THE BANK.

A Century of the Self - feeding the Ego is almost certain to lead to doom.

Shalom.

motla68
03-31-11, 01:03 AM
Wonderful story MJ, thanks for sharing! I had also watched an inspiring video story in the UK today about a trust called the Woodlands Trust, they are buying up all the land they can to return it back to it's original creation for the benefit of the people instead of corporate control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COLvqjHBWHU

David Merrill
03-31-11, 05:38 AM
[SIZE="3"]This is why Coresource Solutions position has not only been to make use of a limited signature indorsement expressing a lawful money intent, [12USC411 - (if you still must make use of a bank account for the NAME)] but much more importantly to send everything back to the Treasury as the Widow did...

Peace be upon you.

That is what you have shown us:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=191&d=1300404551

I am of the opinion the redemption of lawful money is the only action at play. There is no birth certificate funding or hypothecation upon the birth certificate.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7078/birthcertnobond.jpg

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 07:15 AM
While it is true that we were not born with a fistful of money at birth, neither were we born with cloths on, or a roof over our head. Are you then suggesting that we all take off our cloths and run around naked, and burn our houses down.

Of the many definitions available why do you choose one that implies a hidden agenda. Can I not give to someone something of value, to hold for me, without selling my soul. I have an arrangement with a man who holds something for me and I have negotiated with him for his time and expense to watch over my belongings. I do not see a problem. fB

Michael Joseph
03-31-11, 07:29 AM
While it is true that we were not born with a fistful of money at birth, neither were we born with cloths on, or a roof over our head. Are you then suggesting that we all take off our cloths and run around naked, and burn our houses down.

Of the many definitions available why do you choose one that implies a hidden agenda. Can I not give to someone something of value, to hold for me, without selling my soul. I have an arrangement with a man who holds something for me and I have negotiated with him for his time and expense to watch over my belongings. I do not see a problem. fB

Hey man, i don't want to see you naked; and i know you don't want to see me naked. ;)

I opt that we barter with some money or wheat or something; cause I am gonna want some clothes...

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 07:56 AM
You got that right. Not only that but it gets plenty cold in the winter. But if we are wearing cloths, does that mean we are partaking of two worlds. fB

David Merrill
03-31-11, 11:28 AM
I am through reading between the lines for CoreSource Materials and Methods. Motla68 went off on a rant in the Success Stories threads and then went on a childish Delete spree. Admin mopped up after his mess and that might have been a mistake. We would have better left it there for people to see.

Nothing has happened with CoreSource as far as I am concerned. The Masons are supposed to be secretive like that but they allow me to peruse their Museum and Library every time I go. So what is up with Motla68? With all this naked guy talk arising from his antics, I am not sure I even want to hear what he wants from me for a glimpse of his papering package!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 12:03 PM
Hey David, I thought because we weren't born with cloths or money if you feel spiritually inclined to have to give one, you must give up the other. Have you never listen to the Batman (4 corners) vids. Same 4 corners i've seen you post. But Motla seems to be adding in some new twists. They are there in the Batman vids but a little more subdued. I have heard of some successes with it. Motla has a talkshoe with about 30 talks on it ranging from 5min to a couple of hrs. I think there is a link under his avatar.. Enjoy. fB

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/25279

David Merrill
03-31-11, 12:59 PM
Thirty TalkShoes?

That's not going to happen. A few people are convinced there is something happening here. Not me. I am convinced that a convincing evidence package could be provided, but that is too big of an obstacle. What that does is convince me that it is a sham.

It is easy to scan the ticket and sanitize it in Paint, then show the papering package with enough details left to convince me that the two items are associated. Even so, I can accept that no responses or correspondence after that point are a success - but we are not getting that from Motla68. I will look for it, yesterday I believe; an example of what I find annoying about what Motla68 is posting here.

P.S. That did not take long:

I have showed many things, some were clipped because the size limit for this forum did not allow for the attachments, MJ has even been sent full files in the past in which we have had many of conversation on. So maybe in his words he can expound on that from his own words, because mine seem to not have any effect. I share my experiences and point in the directions, but I cannot serve up in the way you all are expecting me to, have not done that for anyone who had come through Coresource either because some due diligence is expected on their part. I have found if they discover some things on their own they retain it longer instead of having to answer the same questions or prove the same points over and over again.

There it is!

He is not divulging edifying information because he is accomodating the way he perceives we will not be edified by the edifying information. Whereas I would greatly prefer he simply divulge the edifying information. Sorry I got lewd, for the homophobic readers, but I really want to know what he wants out of us and me, just to see what he is talking about. Does he want money? Is he protecting this intellectual property like it is his patent?

There is no excuse for him to deliver thirty TalkShoe presentations about something that he has not documented! Just show us the documentation Motla68!

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 01:18 PM
Agreed. I point blank ask him for back ground info. side stepped me all the way. fB

motla68
03-31-11, 04:52 PM
Just show us the documentation Motla68!

Ok, let me connect the dots one last time on this for you all since there seems to be some incoherency here. The documents I am putting through to courts e.t.c. are wrapped in robin-egg blue paper which means they are in the private passed through the public and everything is done on the private side for public matters. for me to to show you the exact documents would be a dishonor.
It is the same as if a friend shared something with you privately and then you went and told the whole neighborhood about it. It has nothing to do with some esoteric agenda, it is just respect for your neighbors business. All I can do is tell you about it which I have done, if you missed it, the 2 tickets expressed can be found at a blog: http://onlashuk.wordpress.com/
If someone is to lazy to click on a couple links and read to see it then the liability is the responsibility of the one bringing the complaint.

With that I have shared much the same, if you put the fingers in motion and look and listen you will see that I am sharing a lot more then you all would believe. Sometimes it takes writing things down on paper to get thoughts put together. First it was the radio, then the television, then computer games, now computers that even follow are movements and there is starting to be computer that will even read our minds, when will society put away the conveniences and use their brain for what it was intended?

I myself went through the time and effort of matching up the paper from libel in review in the suitors category to show the similarities of what a CS member would say in court to what was shown in that paper. Will you not do equally the same and put the same time and effort in?

Good luck with that, I have done here what I am able to show. If what I have shown is not enough for you all to do some discovery on your own then I guess it is just not for you.

motla68
03-31-11, 05:04 PM
Agreed. I point blank ask him for back ground info. side stepped me all the way. fB

FB , listen to what you are typing here.. please.

You have 83 posts I am seeing right now and this will make 189 for me and you say I am not giving background information? take the blinders off, what have you done here to add to anything worth using yourself? Both you and Anthony have done nothing but bash other people because of what you do not have, well what have you given?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You have to find truth for yourself, I cannot give it to you.
If you have no difficulties in your life then why are you here? If your not going to produce anything then at least stop bickering about what you have not been given.

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 05:48 PM
Molta

I think you are doing your best to share the information you think everyone should follow for altruistic motives. You presume to much though. You assume from the way you address people that you have all the answers and we are just dumb stumble bums. I had listened to Batman 6 month before meeting you. I like most of what he had to say, I say most. I never had to chance to question him. I did have the chance to ask you some questions all of which you side stepped in my opinion. Specifically I asked about the back ground info on what you perceived the presidents role in having remorse and trying to set things right. From what I heard you and batman expressing you believe the government trust, corp is doing the right thing by us, but we are the one's messing it up. I have pointed out many, what I perceive as flaws in your logic what you have not addressed. One being your stance on money.

I pointed out your weren't born with money, clothes, a house. Why do you single out money as the only thing that is evil and must be eliminated from our lives to be right with God, whatever you perceive that to be, when we have many things in our lives we did not receive when we took bodies on this plane. Either get rid of them all or use them all as they were meant to be used. I hope this helps you see my frustration in dealing with you. I have heard many stories about your method, tape recording of it being used in court etc. I like many parts of it. I would just like a little more background info on how you came to some of the beliefs you came to. You are very Idealistic, I just want to bring your Idealism into a level of reality that works for me. Getting rid of all my money, clothes, house, etc. just does not work for me. Its all or nothing. I do not see money as the great Satan. Or money as a master I must reject in favor of God or vise versa. If you do that is fine. But don't expect me to go along with what I would consider foolishness at best. PS you need to get rid of that condescending attitude also. You do not know me but assume because I do not agree with you that I have not been given any thing, any truth. . Why is it that so many people in the sovereignty movement get such a self rightous aditude and believe they are the only one's doing it right. So if you would like to continue this relationship you need to be more considerate and less self assuming. fB

Anthony Joseph
03-31-11, 06:06 PM
FB , listen to what you are typing here.. please.

You have 83 posts I am seeing right now and this will make 189 for me and you say I am not giving background information? take the blinders off, what have you done here to add to anything worth using yourself? Both you and Anthony have done nothing but bash other people because of what you do not have, well what have you given?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You have to find truth for yourself, I cannot give it to you.
If you have no difficulties in your life then why are you here? If your not going to produce anything then at least stop bickering about what you have not been given.

We here simply expect those who offer what is presented as a reproducible "method" or "way" of success, when dealing with the STATE in any of its forms, to provide the documentation and be forthright with full disclosure about what process they used and deem as "successful" with supporting law and history to show why. This is the model we are used to and I think it is reasonable.

David Merrill has been frustrated with you of late regarding the same idea of providing documentation and yet it is only Frederick and I who are "bashing" you? Is that how you define bashing; being diligent regarding our request for doucmentation when someone touts a specific "method" or "way" which is claimed as successful and reproducible?

We have high expectations and standards when someone purposely, openly and overtly touts a successful method or process. You initiated these expectations and standards by your willful expression of your "CoreSource" method or way as a successful "solution".

If you wish to consider it "bashing", that is your choice.

P.S. In case you missed my thread regarding a "DRIVER NOT BELTED" presentment which I refused for cause and plan to document fully on this site... here it is:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?146-DL-was-NOT-provided-or-used-as-ID

motla68
03-31-11, 06:27 PM
I have heard echo from a couple people who do not believe in Private Law, but we do it all the time, but break it as well. Someone shares with you an amicable agreement in private, now that is law, somehow in your dealing with each other you cannot not agree on a particular thing so you bring it to a third party, you could have chose one man in confidence as a mediator in private, BUT you bring it into a Public Court instead. When private matters are brought into the public it is telling the court that you are not competent enough to settle this in private so now you are here and have to deal with our rules of how this will turnout.

I always insist on handling things in the private first and I let them (the DA and court know it), before coming down to meet the appointment of summons I announce my visit and for what purpose I am there by notice through the mail, then when I arrive it is just then a simple matter of doing what I said i was going to do in asking them to settle honorably " in private " before it is brought into public where they could be exposed to public scrutiny as well as i. If you really operate as a peaceful inhabitant and have this intent, things go much more smoothly.
So none of this has to do with public court room rules or procedures, it is a private amicable
agreement settled in private for some ticket a dumb ass cop made a public matter to put it bluntly.

PRIVATE. Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
- 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

I cannot show you what i had wrapped in that paper, but I can tell you about it again.

- Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

- Inside what was wrapped:

1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
( nothing i wrote on it)

4. copy of Birth Certificate

- All 4 sheets were stapled together.

The CS language written on the presentment is mentioned several times in the audio files on our talkshoe group, go there to hear "why" you would put this on the presentment.

Does this help any at all? If not then I guess we are done.

motla68
03-31-11, 06:47 PM
P.S. In case you missed my thread regarding a "DRIVER NOT BELTED" presentment which I refused for cause and plan to document fully on this site... here it is:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?146-DL-was-NOT-provided-or-used-as-ID

Anthony, in your own words of expectation you have shown me nothing here, anybody can put a presentment up with some written language on it, you have not provided any recording, you have not shown that any of this actually worked and settled the matter. You have only shown your typed words as I have done, but yet you expect more out of me. Yes, I first said success but then took it out of that category and corrected the mistake, yet you still hold it over my head because some freaken EGO you got about what originally happened, get over it. I know I have said this before.

We have butted heads in other forums before, i am tired of going through the same dance with you so it is probably best that you do not comment on my posts and I will not comment on yours.

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 06:56 PM
Molta

I guess we are done if that is your response to my above post. Did you read it. You made no mention of reading it. So I will await your affirmation that you have read and choose not to reply. If you don not reply within a reasonable time I will assume you choose not to respond and we are finished. fB

motla68
03-31-11, 07:11 PM
Molta

I think you are doing your best to share the information you think everyone should follow for altruistic motives. You presume to much though. You assume from the way you address people that you have all the answers and we are just dumb stumble bums. I had listened to Batman 6 month before meeting you. I like most of what he had to say, I say most. I never had to chance to question him. I did have the chance to ask you some questions all of which you side stepped in my opinion. Specifically I asked about the back ground info on what you perceived the presidents role in having remorse and trying to set things right. From what I heard you and batman expressing you believe the government trust, corp is doing the right thing by us, but we are the one's messing it up. I have pointed out many, what I perceive as flaws in your logic what you have not addressed. One being your stance on money.

I pointed out your weren't born with money, clothes, a house. Why do you single out money as the only thing that is evil and must be eliminated from our lives to be right with God, whatever you perceive that to be, when we have many things in our lives we did not receive when we took bodies on this plane. Either get rid of them all or use them all as they were meant to be used. I hope this helps you see my frustration in dealing with you. I have heard many stories about your method, tape recording of it being used in court etc. I like many parts of it. I would just like a little more background info on how you came to some of the beliefs you came to. You are very Idealistic, I just want to bring your Idealism into a level of reality that works for me. Getting rid of all my money, clothes, house, etc. just does not work for me. Its all or nothing. I do not see money as the great Satan. Or money as a master I must reject in favor of God or vise versa. If you do that is fine. But don't expect me to go along with what I would consider foolishness at best. PS you need to get rid of that condescending attitude also. You do not know me but assume because I do not agree with you that I have not been given any thing, any truth. . Why is it that so many people in the sovereignty movement get such a self rightous aditude and believe they are the only one's doing it right. So if you would like to continue this relationship you need to be more considerate and less self assuming. fB

FB, Ok, let me just ask this then, is this your first time being on a Internet forum?
If it is then I apologize for the assumptions.
If not then your just making excuses for everything so you do not have to do anything and just want to always complain about what you do not have, these we call Trolls. If this is the case you are getting the information on this forum FREE so it is time to step up to the plate and do your part so your not identified as such.

" No money, no clothes " , no, no no. Hundreds of years ago before money was created we lived in pure equity, wheat for olive oil, wash your feet for a garment e.t.c. No, I am not asking you to wash my feet but if someone was in a bad situation and had to do something like that I would surely give them a garment for washing my feet.
Wouldn't you like to be doing things you love to do rather then doing things you had to do to pay bills, make the next payment, live in the rat race that we live in?

Example: Recently Belgium had a change over in government, between the were without a government for over 250 days, what did they do? They partied, celebrated, took care of each other, there was no violence, everyone had plenty to eat and they were left with nothing but the wonder of why they needed government in the first place.

Can you make any connection with the example above? If not then I guess we are done.

Anthony Joseph
03-31-11, 07:16 PM
Anthony, in your own words of expectation you have shown me nothing here, anybody can put a presentment up with some written language on it, you have not provided any recording, you have not shown that any of this actually worked and settled the matter. You have only shown your typed words as I have done, but yet you expect more out of me. Yes, I first said success but then took it out of that category and corrected the mistake, yet you still hold it over my head because some freaken EGO you got about what originally happened, get over it. I know I have said this before.

We have butted heads in other forums before, i am tired of going through the same dance with you so it is probably best that you do not comment on my posts and I will not comment on yours.

What I have shown is the actual presentment received which initiates the beginning of the process I am implementing. I did not tout this as the "Anthony Method" nor have I made any claims except what my intentions are and how I will deal with the presentment. This event just happened recently and I provided the santized presentment refused for cause and the clerk instruction for recording my process. These are the only things I have to present here as of yet. I also explained in detail what my actions will be upon any further presentments relating to this matter. My plan is to fully document and share this process to the end here as it is the first "CITATION" I received since learning how to present the DL card. I will let the others here decide if our offerings compare with each other.

You define all this as "butting heads" or some kind of "dance". I don't know of anyone else here who shares your sentiments on this issue.

Where have we "butted heads" on other forums? Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? On which forums did we converse and what was your Username so I can either confirm or rebut that claim.

Frederick Burrell
03-31-11, 08:40 PM
No one can be that dense. bye bye. fB

David Merrill
03-31-11, 10:23 PM
I have heard echo from a couple people who do not believe in Private Law, but we do it all the time, but break it as well. Someone shares with you an amicable agreement in private, now that is law, somehow in your dealing with each other you cannot not agree on a particular thing so you bring it to a third party, you could have chose one man in confidence as a mediator in private, BUT you bring it into a Public Court instead. When private matters are brought into the public it is telling the court that you are not competent enough to settle this in private so now you are here and have to deal with our rules of how this will turnout.

I always insist on handling things in the private first and I let them (the DA and court know it), before coming down to meet the appointment of summons I announce my visit and for what purpose I am there by notice through the mail, then when I arrive it is just then a simple matter of doing what I said i was going to do in asking them to settle honorably " in private " before it is brought into public where they could be exposed to public scrutiny as well as i. If you really operate as a peaceful inhabitant and have this intent, things go much more smoothly.
So none of this has to do with public court room rules or procedures, it is a private amicable
agreement settled in private for some ticket a dumb ass cop made a public matter to put it bluntly.

PRIVATE. Not general, as a private act of the legislature; not in office;
as, a private person, as well as an officer, may arrest a felon; individual,
as your private interest; not public, as a private way, a private nuisance.
- 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

I cannot show you what i had wrapped in that paper, but I can tell you about it again.

- Robin-egg blue paper, wrapped 4 fold.

- Inside what was wrapped:

1. printout from online showing the certified mail previously delivered by notice of my visit and purpose for me being there.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

3. copy of instrument printed out from the DMV that the vehicle was registered with the state.
( nothing i wrote on it)

4. copy of Birth Certificate

- All 4 sheets were stapled together.

The CS language written on the presentment is mentioned several times in the audio files on our talkshoe group, go there to hear "why" you would put this on the presentment.

Does this help any at all? If not then I guess we are done.

From reading Page 2 I gather I am quoting Motla68's 190th Post, and he still has not shown us anything, only excuses why he will not show us anything. To put it bluntly, you are making no sense when you say you cannot share a generic template of your 'private agreement' that you wrap in robin-egg blue paper. Instead you have distorted what I said about private law. It does not affect me unless I am party to the contract. I think the Bar is entirely private, as people reading my posts know.

It is not a dishonor for you to show us a generic template of the arrangement you make with any private judicial officer.

The amazing thing is after 190 posts you finally start to comply, by describing what we have been waiting for and then you start accusing somebody you have been keeping waiting for 189 posts of being a troll?

If not then your just making excuses for everything so you do not have to do anything and just want to always complain about what you do not have, these we call Trolls.

You could have told us a long time back that your process is secret and you cannot show us any of it because that would be dishonor! Wasting everybody's time like that Motla68, that sounds like a troll to me!

You came onto the forum whining to begin with, complaining about how we like you to show us when you make assertions. Not that the Quatlosers are peers but you caused this post (http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6987&start=60#p115979). After you thought about your behavior you requested for Admin to clean up after your mess - you started a whole bunch of threads and then went through them and deleted your posts - remember? I suppose 20-30 of your 190 Posts are counted in there too, huh?

I just think you are so arrogant to think that you are justified in calling others "troll" around here while you completely ignore your own behavior as being justified because you know all the Secrets of the Sanctuary or whatever. Esoteric. That is exactly what it is. How much does it cost? How much did it cost you before somebody finally showed you the template?

If I was a good disciple and really, really want to know the Coresource Solution how long and how much? Would I have to praise any ignoramus priestcrafters like you along the way?

I lost interest a while ago but it gets me a bit angry that you come onto a forum named 'Saving to Suitors' Club and start calling Suitors trolls because they have developed Rules of Evidence that functions in the Real World. I am not talking about success stories; I am talking about a simple request that you show us, and after 190 posts all you have done is managed to describe in detail nonsense about why you cannot.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. It is the Deposited for Credit on Account verbiage that does it - redemption of lawful money by demand.

motla68
03-31-11, 10:48 PM
There you go taking things out of context again, I did not directly call anyone "Troll" . I said if his intent was this and that it met the requirements of being identified as a troll, that was up to who I replied to for correcting the mistake. Are you now claiming to know what his thoughts and intents are?

P.S. It is the Deposited for Credit on Account verbiage that does it - redemption of lawful money by demand.

Are you saying all along you had it in your mind what made it work, but decided to torcher me anyway acting like you did not know?
Sounds like priestcrafter work to me as well. Also NO i did not pay anything for it, I earned it by experiencing it and living it.

Fine, no more Coresource stuff, act like I do not know about it either since it seems to be what you are all suggesting. All I can do is encourage those who are willing to put in the effort to earn it. Although it is simple and some people who have attempted to earn it instead of insisting to be shown everything have been spot on on things so I tried to speak words of encouragement. Anthony see's this has playing games.. oh well.

David Merrill
03-31-11, 11:24 PM
There you go taking things out of context again, I did not directly call anyone "Troll" . I said if his intent was this and that it met the requirements of being identified as a troll, that was up to who I replied to for correcting the mistake. Are you now claiming to know what his thoughts and intents are?

Are you saying all along you had it in your mind what made it work, but decided to torcher me anyway acting like you did not know?
Sounds like priestcrafter work to me as well. Also NO i did not pay anything for it, I earned it by experiencing it and living it.

Fine, no more Coresource stuff, act like I do not know about it either since it seems to be what you are all suggesting. All I can do is encourage those who are willing to put in the effort to earn it. Although it is simple and some people who have attempted to earn it instead of insisting to be shown everything have been spot on on things so I tried to speak words of encouragement. Anthony see's this has playing games.. oh well.

You came on showing us the Coresource Solution, then you deleted all your posts. Now you are saying you cannot show us because it is wrapped in special blue paper? I have never met a teacher who behaves like you.

motla68
04-01-11, 12:17 AM
You came on showing us the Coresource Solution, then you deleted all your posts. Now you are saying you cannot show us because it is wrapped in special blue paper? I have never met a teacher who behaves like you.

Yes, because it was in the wrong category to begin with. No, not hiding the original text, it is on that blog in plane site for everyone to see.

shikamaru
04-05-11, 06:39 PM
There is distinction between insolvency and bankruptcy.
Insolvency is the inability for one to service their debt.
Bankruptcy is a vestiture granted by a court to a penitent absolving (discharging) them of their debts.
Bankruptcy is a court granted status.

Sovereignty
04-24-11, 04:12 PM
I wonder if anyone can summarize the Coresource Solution methodology?

Just a cursory reading over Motla68's posts I get the sense that this is a path I don't need to follow?

i.e., I don't want to spend my time finding that out...so if someone could please elaborate?

John Booth
04-24-11, 05:26 PM
question everything, believe nothing, do your due diligence and research, and decide your path.

David Merrill
04-24-11, 10:38 PM
No one can be that dense. bye bye. fB

I have to agree. Well, not so much that it is dense; just naive to think that I am going to go off pursuing some lessons in the indescribable world of Coresource Solutions when I have a federal repository, Mason Museum and Mason Library at my disposal. I spent ten minutes or so looking at a video of a fellow in the basement with a whiteboard over it and that was entertaining. Thanks Motla68. I take responsibility for doing so and it was interesting enough. The video did not include anything to validate that anything coming out of the guy's mouth was truthful. The only thing that substantiated the fellow was any authority was that somebody made a video of him and put it on the Internet.

Coresource solutions seems to be a lesson plan about how to learn, from what I have gathered. It is a self-improvement program. The success stories all depend on Title 12 U.S.C. §411. I enjoy collecting those. Keep them coming!

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
04-25-11, 12:08 AM
Boris came out of the Coresource Solution group, but his group down there in Florida is on their own and independent of it mostly any more. Most study groups only concentrate on the Legal and Lawful aspects, but our local study group here near Raleigh, North Carolina who uses Coresource for those such things also is taking this from a whole body approach, learning to become peacemakers to build a foundation to better understand CS intent. We also are looking at take better care of the most important tool, the mind and the body that feeds it through awareness of the contamination of the food supply and learning about eating food grown locally, a couple people have even gone completely raw vegan. One reason for all this is to pull people out of their slumber, I see so many meetings which are held in some restaurant with a buffet, they eat big and get sleepy, do not understand half of the things said and by the next morning waking up they forget almost everything that was discussed, pretty ridiculous when you got to say " write this part down ", after that I would only do them in coffee houses, hopefully they would be drinking coffee and staying awake, The recordings were developed so people could take material with them on their travels to hear it over and over again, this helped greatly so they could take them where they travel to and in supplementing other strategies to help people learn. You put in a lot of work to get the information to people, but the reality you have to look at is that only %10 of your focus audience will actually get it, another %5 will actually study and get it later, %1 will leave and come back later to study, the rest will just move on to shopping for the next guru looking for a saviour so they do not have to do anything but fill out templates. What we are doing with the whole body approach to things, body, mind and spirit it is slowly improving upon those percentages.

motla68
04-25-11, 12:20 AM
I wonder if anyone can summarize the Coresource Solution methodology?

Just a cursory reading over Motla68's posts I get the sense that this is a path I don't need to follow?

i.e., I don't want to spend my time finding that out...so if someone could please elaborate?

question everything, believe nothing, do your due diligence and research, and decide your path.

_*_ Nobody can do it or define it for you, the definition and learning must come from one's own heart, you either get it or you do not. The ability of self sufficiency, sometimes it does not manifest overnight or by someone else's interpretation unless you are cloned from the other man or woman i guess..

David Merrill
04-25-11, 02:21 AM
Boris came out of the Coresource Solution group, but his group down there in Florida is on their own and independent of it mostly any more. Most study groups only concentrate on the Legal and Lawful aspects, but our local study group here near Raleigh, North Carolina who uses Coresource for those such things also is taking this from a whole body approach, learning to become peacemakers to build a foundation to better understand CS intent. We also are looking at take better care of the most important tool, the mind and the body that feeds it through awareness of the contamination of the food supply and learning about eating food grown locally, a couple people have even gone completely raw vegan. One reason for all this is to pull people out of their slumber, I see so many meetings which are held in some restaurant with a buffet, they eat big and get sleepy, do not understand half of the things said and by the next morning waking up they forget almost everything that was discussed, pretty ridiculous when you got to say " write this part down ", after that I would only do them in coffee houses, hopefully they would be drinking coffee and staying awake, The recordings were developed so people could take material with them on their travels to hear it over and over again, this helped greatly so they could take them where they travel to and in supplementing other strategies to help people learn. You put in a lot of work to get the information to people, but the reality you have to look at is that only %10 of your focus audience will actually get it, another %5 will actually study and get it later, %1 will leave and come back later to study, the rest will just move on to shopping for the next guru looking for a saviour so they do not have to do anything but fill out templates. What we are doing with the whole body approach to things, body, mind and spirit it is slowly improving upon those percentages.

Well... Thanks for being patient with me then Motla68. You have taken two different financial instruments and applied the remedy written into the Fed Act for remedy. The traffic tickets and the W-4 Form. Those are fine art and you have opened my eyes to simply discharging any coupon/remittance under the same remedy.

shikamaru
04-25-11, 02:03 PM
So, ....

CoreSource is a spiritual philosophy in addition to a study group if I am allowed to summarize?

motla68
04-25-11, 02:48 PM
So, ....

CoreSource is a spiritual philosophy in addition to a study group if I am allowed to summarize?

In the spirit of common good the forefathers laid out yes. Attempts to get into the minds of those men at the time and realising we are the change not someone else, finding the answers within ones self.
The right of self determination is said to come from the bosom of man, so literally we are the change, you look in the mirror and be the change and the light unto others to do the same as well.

Smart questions are essential technology for those who venture on to the Information Highway. Without strong questioning skills, you are just a passenger on someone else's tour bus. You may be on the highway, but someone else is doing the driving. Without strong questioning skills, you are unlikely to exercise profitable search strategies which allow you to cut past the Info-Glut Info-Garbage and Info-Glitz which all too often impede the search for Insight. Once one questions and uses that question as a map to find the answer then they have just taught themself how to learn. If one is so dependent on a system in place then something happens to that system, it crashes, then what would one do? Would you be prepared?

shikamaru
04-25-11, 03:07 PM
In the spirit of common good the forefathers laid out yes. Attempts to get into the minds of those men at the time and realising we are the change not someone else, finding the answers within ones self.
The right of self determination is said to come from the bosom of man, so literally we are the change, you look in the mirror and be the change and the light unto others to do the same as well.

Smart questions are essential technology for those who venture on to the Information Highway. Without strong questioning skills, you are just a passenger on someone else's tour bus. You may be on the highway, but someone else is doing the driving. Without strong questioning skills, you are unlikely to exercise profitable search strategies which allow you to cut past the Info-Glut Info-Garbage and Info-Glitz which all too often impede the search for Insight. Once one questions and uses that question as a map to find the answer then they have just taught themself how to learn. If one is so dependent on a system in place then something happens to that system, it crashes, then what would one do? Would you be prepared?

I, personally, am more interested in developing my own philosophy, but don't mind influence from those philosophies that agree with my spirit. I don't mind also studying those philosophies which I find disagreeable either. Iron sharpens iron.
Philosophy, in my opinion, is unique to the individual. There shall be those who find your outlook agreeable as well as those who do not.

Given your post above, it sounds to me that CoreSource is attempting to teach tools of discernment?

David Merrill
04-25-11, 03:12 PM
Attempts to get into the minds of those men at the time and realising we are the change not someone else...

We are the change but the memory, the DNA fabric remains.

The Spirit may linger just as I, like the original Matthew THORNTON have signed the Declaration of Independence (by tardy approbation).

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation3.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7508/companioncreator.pdf

Is where they are walking about, waiting for the Revolution,
of connecting Living Tissue from the past, which is your present Solution.

Sure enough, we find the same sound at the final bottom signature of the Declaration of Independence.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8152/matthewthorntonsignatur.jpg

motla68
04-25-11, 03:44 PM
I, personally, am more interested in developing my own philosophy, but don't mind influence from those philosophies that agree with my spirit. I don't mind also studying those philosophies which I find disagreeable either. Iron sharpens iron.
Philosophy, in my opinion, is unique to the individual. There shall be those who find your outlook agreeable as well as those who do not.

Given your post above, it sounds to me that CoreSource is attempting to teach tools of discernment?

Yes, Learn the basics and move on to make it your own. But also out of love for your neighbor be open minded enough that they may also have a tool for the benefit of all.
Coresource Solution was something I created, Onlashuk who came from Coresouce calls his site " Born Without Money", and so on.