PDA

View Full Version : 10,000's of Secrets About Black's Law Dictionary

Chex
07-14-15, 03:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEJwBExumk

A Comment: .§ 1-200. The common law. The common law of England, insofar as it is not repugnant to the principles of the Bill of Rights and Constitution of this Commonwealth, shall continue in full force within the same, and be the rule of decision, except as altered by the General Assembly.

(Code 1919, § 2, § 1-10; 2005, c. 839.) (http://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2014/title-1/section-1-200)

Michael Joseph
07-14-15, 05:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InEJwBExumk

A Comment: .§ 1-200. The common law. The common law of England, insofar as it is not repugnant to the principles of the Bill of Rights and Constitution of this Commonwealth, shall continue in full force within the same, and be the rule of decision, except as altered by the General Assembly.

(Code 1919, § 2, § 1-10; 2005, c. 839.) (http://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2014/title-1/section-1-200)

That's right, it is our inheritance! But it comes with the requirement of knowledge. It is just as Jesus said it would be. We cannot stand by with pom poms in our hands cheering on the sidelines.

But Jesus said "Ye shall know the TRUTH and the Truth shall set you free."

A man Claims - a person Complains. Therefore if one finds a judiciary that is vacant due to lack of oath of office it is up to that man or woman to establish a proper judiciary. Else, one is left with an option to consent by use to accept a judge that is only understood by insurance or bond.

Think long and hard on that one. Now consider if you will Psalm 2 and those who have sought to throw off the bonds of the Common Law [now consider Luke 17:21]. Look carefully at the Pyramid. The EBANAH or stones of God are the "people of God". And we find that dwelling WITHIN just as Jesus said is the King's Chamber and the Queen's Chamber.

In ignorance of The Truth, we accept falsity. Thusly we see Administrative courts setup to administrate persons. For Michael Joseph, a hu[e]man is NOT Michael Joseph, as [actor - pick any flavor].

For now let us look again-

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

For man is the work of God and persons are the work of man. For Genesis Chapter 1 is the Re-Creation of man [natural and terrestrial] into Man [Celestial].

Thusly at Common Law is the Claim of a man supported by the Word [sacred Honor] of a man. Let that man stand with full liability before God and other men.

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,

Actors are not altogether false but they are not altogether true either. For instance Michael Joseph, as Daddy is a truth but not always true. It is my belief that man must be conscious of his honor. Thusly, he must become keenly aware of the contracts he engages himself upon. For his word is sacred - for if God cannot lie, then man should not lie.

Let us stop looking to a future event, and let us be about the work of Restoring the Breach today - This Day.

Consider a man cannot be LATCHED but a person can! See LACHES DOCTRINE. For certain Rights in man are vested of God and are UN-Alien-able. Which means even if you sleep they remain.

loveunderlaw
07-14-15, 08:09 PM
WOW! This sounds like an infomercial for Deans :D Most Judges\Lawyers I know still swear by Black's.

xparte
07-14-15, 08:21 PM
The Sons of God and a war in heaven, daughters of Man.That leaving ones first estate is accepting and creating licence with applied consent the application is begging for judgement, Christ never said he was the son of God in the Greek its painfully apparent I am A son of God. if we agree who the crew that waits final judgement are The Sons of God . Then Christ rose from the dead in law no death certificate no birth certificate no body required after 72hrs I am what I am a son of God. He who leaves his first estate without prejudice too another state. is a person is dead in Gods law if a person is dead in law what is the Body of the law.Capital punishment Corporal punishment killing a Man in Gods law the capital [highest] trespass. How a person that is dead becomes a body of law with his appearance left the first estate to accept the creation of the new state.what gets noticed first the person or a Man. a persons internment never is that why im so tired no rest for the wicked no final resting place? DEAD AND LOVING IT I am a Man resting peacefully inhabiting life .

Michael Joseph
07-14-15, 09:17 PM
The Sons of God and a war in heaven, daughters of Man.That leaving ones first estate is accepting and creating licence with applied consent the application is begging for judgement, Christ never said he was the son of God in the Greek its painfully apparent I am A son of God. if we agree who the crew that waits final judgement are The Sons of God . Then Christ rose from the dead in law no death certificate no birth certificate no body required after 72hrs I am what I am a son of God. He who leaves his first estate without prejudice too another state. is a person is dead in Gods law if a person is dead in law what is the Body of the law.Capital punishment Corporal punishment killing a Man in Gods law the capital [highest] trespass. How a person that is dead becomes a body of law with his appearance left the first estate to accept the creation of the new state.what gets noticed first the person or a Man. a persons internment never is that why im so tired no rest for the wicked no final resting place? DEAD AND LOVING IT I am a Man resting peacefully inhabiting life .

There are so many outworkings of Scripture that in my opinion one is wrong to say that this is the way without framing the "level" of interpretation. But consider the following and you decide:

Before Jesus manifested in flesh - there existed The Word. Before The Word spoke, there was a Thought. Now consider my own estate. I was first a thought!

With that foundation:

The sons of God are the "thoughts of God". And the "daughters of man" are man's desires. When at Genesis 6 we read that the "sons of God" engaged in intercourse with the "daughters of man" we understand that Truth mixed with Desire. What is the result? You guessed it......RELIGION.

Oppressive giants in the Earth are Religionists who are in fact extremely Tribal. But Religion in and of itself is not a bad idea for there is duality there too: True and False Religion.

I can't tell you how many times those who think they have it all figured out have ceased from discourse due to the fact that they care so much for my soul they would that I not enter upon hell. When in fact the hell they seek to avoid is burning between their ears in duality - they are under the illusion that they are somehow separate from God. For the Holy Spirit said "To Day if you can hear His voice" - but they would not enter into His rest.

Heb_3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Spirit saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

Heb 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

=====

No friend religion would outfit you with a pair of pom poms - and the pew sitters are left as cheerleaders on the sidelines. To know a certain truth seems foreign to religion especially when they promote the importance of uttering some magical name. I await the day when it dawns on organized religion that a name is not important so much as a WAY. And as there exists but One God in mono-theism - there can be only ONE WAY.

Shall we learn of the Strong Man of the House the Aleph-Beth -

Psalms 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Psalms 119:9 BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to Thy Word.

Genesis 1:3 *And God said, "Let there become light:" and there became light.

Question: Is the Sun the Light? No. Light begs a Source!

xparte
07-14-15, 10:49 PM
My contention and my belief are thankfully without religion , It will forever be contented in truth. MJ when a man faces the truth what his contention but belief.The sons of God are they not Mans trespass if Christ claimed only to be a son of God a man is that creation a daughter is Mans /womans offspring from that union the corruption is a Man,s incest who is a son of God who are the Sons God created Man sent a son Man is the only son of God the corruption is that of his Sons .If a corruption had a beginning Then Christ is where it finally ends A Man is the end of that corruption it is finished.If one is without sin who threw that rock. I've confronted the truth its just me .I enjoy the narrow path it provides one to yield or rest on a shared path .Christ follows in his fathers path it has no side lines pomp or pom poms a long walk home alone my encouragement is this is the truth for a Man in Christ walks that alone.The walk one takes is his own the the words he heeds are Gods alone.

Chex
08-07-15, 01:57 PM
About blacks law (https://adask.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/the-bankruptcy-of-the-united-states-james-traficants-speech/)