PDA

View Full Version : Planet X - Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered - Washington Post Article - Must watch

loveunderlaw
07-29-15, 09:25 PM
Planet X - Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered - Washington Post Article - Must watch
The Washington Post article of December 30, 1983 was seen by many and read by almost no one, including me, so I take this opportunity to read it to you and what do I discover?
Bozo the Clown is heading up our sciences
One should have a pencil and calculator in hand, while reading this article, because the numbers are way off
With a known orbit which is of approximately 3,600 years to complete one cycle, Planet X should spend half that time going out and the other half, 1,800 years, coming in

If it was here some 3,575 years ago, one could surmise that it's due and has completed most of its journey of some 1,800 years, returning to the sun that it loves so much Now, how far out could it be?

We know that it penetrates the Kuiper Belt, located between Neptune, some 2.75 billion miles out and Pluto, some 4.65 billion miles out and so any number greater than these is clearly out, but these Bozos are talking 50 trillion, not 50 billion or 50 million, but 50 trillion miles out
When people get a paycheck, when they are that far off and their specialty is science and numbers, this is inexcusable
Read this article with me and see if you agree

They are conservatively, 10,000 times farther out that anything which is possible, according to what we know
They are claiming that an object which is 50 trillion miles out, is in our solar system, when Pluto is only 4.75 billion miles out and Planet X was not that far away, in 1983.

If the solar system was reduced to a one mile radius of your house and some Bozo came along, stating that Planet X, located in Madagascar, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Jakarta, Antarctica or Australia was part of your local, 1-mile radius neighborhood, you'd laugh at the clown; And rightfully so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PHHTD5Qb_g