PDA

View Full Version : Tired All The Time? - Here May Be Why - Population Control

loveunderlaw
08-01-15, 12:40 AM
It's not about terror, rather awareness of potential probabilities based upon the evidence. The answer could be here. Ten minutes of this and you KNOW why they're even building underground cities to hide.

A mutated 'altered' form of Morgellons disease in chemtrails? This one should open your eyes to the current WAR that is going on against freedom, level by level, it is being stripped away from the people of the US, and a police state to enforce a new world order can be implemented. Sounds like Nazi Germany to me. Martial law? People actually voting for it?

This shouldn't be shocking to anyone, Lyme Disease was created on Plum Island Bio-Warfare special research division(the RL Raccoon City)& released into the bird & deer population. Big Pharma & The World Criminal Banker Cartel want to exterminate us all. How sad for future generations, unless more people are willing to take a stand against this great evil now, nothing will be left for our posterity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvuKv_4zJU

Michael Joseph
08-02-15, 01:08 AM
With the intent to speak life, I am recovering from Lyme's disease. I had zero success up until the point where I became aware of oil with high CBD content and SARSAPARILLA root. These have worked wonders to bring my thyroid back online and my lack of energy has gone by the wayside.

I had a late stage development of Lyme's disease to the point where my nervous system was starting to wreak havoc. I felt like ants were crawling all over my skin and stinging from head to toe. But a combination of Pine Oil [turpentine], Thieves Oil, Coconut Oil, CBD Oil, and Sarsaparilla Tea had done wonders.

Especially the Cannabinoid Oil. Turns out on North Carolina the "ULTIMATE USER" may possess and use absent registration - notice the Ultimate User is an EXCEPTION to the code.

North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 90 - Medicine and Allied Occupations.
Article 5 - North Carolina Controlled Substances Act.
Section 90-101 - Annual registration and fee to engage in listed activities with controlled substances; effect of registration; exceptions; waiver; inspection.

90-101. Annual registration and fee to engage in listed activities with controlled substances; effect of registration; exceptions; waiver; inspection.

(c) The following persons shall not be required to register and may lawfully possess controlled substances under the provisions of this Article:

(3) An ultimate user OR a person in possession of any controlled substance pursuant to a lawful order of a practitioner;

THE KEY IS THE WORD OR.

(27) "Ultimate user" means a person who lawfully possesses a controlled substance for his own use, or for the use of a member of his household, or for administration to an animal owned by him or by a member of his household. (1971, c. 919, s. 1; 1973, c. 476, s. 128; c. 540, ss. 2-4; c. 1358, ss. 1, 15; 1977, c. 482, s. 6; 1981, c. 51, ss. 8, 9; c. 75, s. 1; c. 732; 1985, c. 491; 1987, c. 105, ss. 1, 2; 1991 (Reg. Sess., 1992), c. 1030, s. 21; 1997-456, s. 27; 2003-249, s. 2; 2011-183, s. 60.)

(20) "Person" means individual, corporation, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity.

loveunderlaw
08-02-15, 04:16 PM
With the intent to speak life, I am recovering from Lyme's disease. I had zero success up until the point where I became aware of oil with high CBD content and SARSAPARILLA root. These have worked wonders to bring my thyroid back online and my lack of energy has gone by the wayside.

I had a late stage development of Lyme's disease to the point where my nervous system was starting to wreak havoc. I felt like ants were crawling all over my skin and stinging from head to toe. But a combination of Pine Oil [turpentine], Thieves Oil, Coconut Oil, CBD Oil, and Sarsaparilla Tea had done wonders.

Especially the Cannabinoid Oil. Turns out on North Carolina the "ULTIMATE USER" may possess and use absent registration - notice the Ultimate User is an EXCEPTION to the code.

North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 90 - Medicine and Allied Occupations.
Article 5 - North Carolina Controlled Substances Act.
Section 90-101 - Annual registration and fee to engage in listed activities with controlled substances; effect of registration; exceptions; waiver; inspection.

90-101. Annual registration and fee to engage in listed activities with controlled substances; effect of registration; exceptions; waiver; inspection.

(c) The following persons shall not be required to register and may lawfully possess controlled substances under the provisions of this Article:

(3) An ultimate user OR a person in possession of any controlled substance pursuant to a lawful order of a practitioner;

THE KEY IS THE WORD OR.

(27) "Ultimate user" means a person who lawfully possesses a controlled substance for his own use, or for the use of a member of his household, or for administration to an animal owned by him or by a member of his household. (1971, c. 919, s. 1; 1973, c. 476, s. 128; c. 540, ss. 2-4; c. 1358, ss. 1, 15; 1977, c. 482, s. 6; 1981, c. 51, ss. 8, 9; c. 75, s. 1; c. 732; 1985, c. 491; 1987, c. 105, ss. 1, 2; 1991 (Reg. Sess., 1992), c. 1030, s. 21; 1997-456, s. 27; 2003-249, s. 2; 2011-183, s. 60.)

(20) "Person" means individual, corporation, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity.

WOW! That's amazing, I've got to forward this information on to my firiends that are still suffering from Lyme Disease. It also begs they question why in many areas Deer populations are maxed out now, and very little culling of their herds is not being allowed ? Also as you know Deer & birds are two of the primary disease spreading vectors for Lyme Disease. The Bubonic Plague was also spread mostly by rats, and the church had people killing cats, spiders, & snakes as they were the "devil's children". The people at the top of the food chain have no love for their fellow man IMO.

Chex
08-02-15, 08:42 PM
My prayer are with you all

The Pentagon is moving the headquarters for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (Norad) back into Cheyenne Mountain near Colorado Springs, Colo., a decade after having largely vacated the site. http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-threat-to-melt-the-electric-grid-1430436815

WSJ wants to charge you but here is the story...Saturday, May 2, 2015... http://thefederalist-gary.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-threat-to-melt-electric-grid.html

Michael Joseph
08-03-15, 12:15 AM
WOW! That's amazing, I've got to forward this information on to my firiends that are still suffering from Lyme Disease. It also begs they question why in many areas Deer populations are maxed out now, and very little culling of their herds is not being allowed ? Also as you know Deer & birds are two of the primary disease spreading vectors for Lyme Disease. The Bubonic Plague was also spread mostly by rats, and the church had people killing cats, spiders, & snakes as they were the "devil's children". The people at the top of the food chain have no love for their fellow man IMO.

I do about 50 mg of CBD per day. One teaspoon of Virgin [not Extra Virgin] Coconut Oil, one teaspoon of Pine Oil [Turpentine] in Olive Oil; two cups of tea - and four drops of thieves oil on my feet [most porous cut 3:1 with Jojoba Oil]. The deal with the Cannabis Oil is I don't sell it and I don't give it away - it is for my use only - as Ultimate User the Statute protects my right of use - which is my right to life.

I had a secondary effect of Lyme's - it caused a malfunction between the T-4 to T-3 conversion. I supplemented with large doses of Nascent Iodine - 30mg per day. Dr. Brownstein recommended 30 - 50 mg per day to get the thyroid back up and working properly. I found that the CBD oil worked wonders.

Turmeric also - one teaspoon - for the mind. And at least one teaspoon of sea salt per day. I also buffer a min of 8grams of Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C] with sodium bicarbonate in 8 ounces of purified water [I use a Royal Berkey].

To your health and the health of my brothers and sisters - your friends,
MJ

P.S. I got Lyme's from a deer tick. Nasty little things they are so small it is hard to see if you got the head removed. Apparently I did not. And yes, there are many vectors that bring those diseases. The environmental movement is responsible in part by requiring all of these retention/detention/wetland facilities [Best Management Practices] in residential/commercial subdivisions. Under the guise of water quality - in come all sorts of nasty vectors that propagate disease.

loveunderlaw
08-03-15, 04:06 AM
I do about 50 mg of CBD per day. One teaspoon of Virgin [not Extra Virgin] Coconut Oil, one teaspoon of Pine Oil [Turpentine] in Olive Oil; two cups of tea - and four drops of thieves oil on my feet [most porous cut 3:1 with Jojoba Oil]. The deal with the Cannabis Oil is I don't sell it and I don't give it away - it is for my use only - as Ultimate User the Statute protects my right of use - which is my right to life.

I had a secondary effect of Lyme's - it caused a malfunction between the T-4 to T-3 conversion. I supplemented with large doses of Nascent Iodine - 30mg per day. Dr. Brownstein recommended 30 - 50 mg per day to get the thyroid back up and working properly. I found that the CBD oil worked wonders.

Turmeric also - one teaspoon - for the mind. And at least one teaspoon of sea salt per day. I also buffer a min of 8grams of Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C] with sodium bicarbonate in 8 ounces of purified water [I use a Royal Berkey].

To your health and the health of my brothers and sisters - your friends,
MJ

P.S. I got Lyme's from a deer tick. Nasty little things they are so small it is hard to see if you got the head removed. Apparently I did not. And yes, there are many vectors that bring those diseases. The environmental movement is responsible in part by requiring all of these retention/detention/wetland facilities [Best Management Practices] in residential/commercial subdivisions. Under the guise of water quality - in come all sorts of nasty vectors that propagate disease.

Thanks for all the advice, this will be a great help to my friend!