PDA

View Full Version : What is the Coresource method?

shikamaru
03-31-11, 06:48 PM
I am curious.

motla68
03-31-11, 07:24 PM
I am curious.

The realization that the world we live in is not what the intent of our father in heaven created for us and the ability to see that we cannot change the world but we can change what we see in the mirror everyday and thus be a light on to others to follow. No more seeking external entities for a perpetual milk feeding every time there is trouble.
It is a matter of heart, are you going to give to others what you expect of them or are you going to continue to be a burden to your neighbor and he to you?

For the rest read back at this post: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?166-Deposit-Your-Pledge-Into-a-Bank-and-Freely-Elect-to-be-Bankrupt-and-Insolvent (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?166-Deposit-Your-Pledge-Into-a-Bank-and-Freely-Elect-to-be-Bankrupt-and-Insolvent)

You should know about the talkshoe group, and the skype group by now as I have posted many times.

Also there is an old blog: whybefudd.info

And a new blog just started: onlashuk.wordpress.com

It is not a papering package, it is a life change in the way we see things for the benefit of all. Not to be learned but to be lived.

shikamaru
03-31-11, 09:19 PM
Does this have anything to do with Vic Beck and his teachings and philosophy?

motla68
03-31-11, 09:55 PM
Does this have anything to do with Vic Beck and his teachings and philosophy?

No, the final stages of Coresource Solution were put together with help by member of a private group in Canada that Vic Beck was booted out of because of some very radical things he did what I have been told anyways, I was not there to see him get the boot. This is NOT Robert Menard's group either as some seem to assume here in this forum.
Back in 2004 I did study some of Menard's stuff that influenced the path, but the ultimate collection of material was influenced by the private group mentioned above.
From there we did hours and hours of research to find the equivalent to their material here in the states. It was not all done by me, it was done by about 8 of us who just gathered and agreed to build the project out together. I was the first to have something work and then we just kept building upon that original effort. I lost the original copies of what I did on a jump drive lost when I got a flat tire on the road and in the process of changing it the flash drive fell out of my pocket and all of that was gone. It took me a couple weeks of getting files from everyone else in the group to rebuild my library.

shikamaru
03-31-11, 10:37 PM
No, the final stages of Coresource Solution were put together with help by member of a private group in Canada that Vic Beck was booted out of because of some very radical things he did what I have been told anyways, I was not there to see him get the boot. This is NOT Robert Menard's group either as some seem to assume here in this forum.
Back in 2004 I did study some of Menard's stuff that influenced the path, but the ultimate collection of material was influenced by the private group mentioned above.
From there we did hours and hours of research to find the equivalent to their material here in the states. It was not all done by me, it was done by about 8 of us who just gathered and agreed to build the project out together. I was the first to have something work and then we just kept building upon that original effort. I lost the original copies of what I did on a jump drive lost when I got a flat tire on the road and in the process of changing it the flash drive fell out of my pocket and all of that was gone. It took me a couple weeks of getting files from everyone else in the group to rebuild my library.

This is very similar to what "the Informer" did here in the States along with James Montgomery and other private researchers. They had some pretty awesome stuff at atgpress.com. The site is defunct. Not sure I agreed with everything they asserted, but I did learn tons from them. For that, I am grateful.

I should form a team of private researchers for fun :).

motla68
03-31-11, 11:05 PM
I should form a team of private researchers for fun :).

Do it man, you will not regret it. Start out meeting every other week then when you start getting a rhythm going you can cut back to maybe once a month. I started one back in early 2003 not knowing anyone locally, just put the word out that I am starting a study group and that day 2 guys traveled 2 hours to come meet me that day.