PDA

View Full Version : Hermes and Azazel?

allodial
08-16-15, 11:22 PM
There are quite a few sources that suggest Hermes to have been none other than Azazel --some even suggest Thoth (Th being errantly transpozed as tz or z).

Revealing
No I am just shining light on the..... top..... of the pyramid.
They all have info that you dont get in other places.
You dont get higher than azazel in the occult.I(n my opinion)
Who also has many names.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn also esoterically derives its name from Azazel.
Hermes was another Egyptian name for Azazel, he of a thousand names. The Golden Dawn is
analogous of the solar disk, the sun, which like Azazel‘s cherub Behemoth, is disk-shaped and
rises at dawn, which is the expected time of Azazel‘s future releas
Azazel masonic connection? (http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=191888) (David Icke site)[/url]

The above is the logo for the Star of Azazel forum.

Beginning Blavatsky and Hermes books (http://www.azazel.fi/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=1906&sid=6fd3f7100cee15c84a62c52d4f82adf4) (Star of Azazel forum)

The Red Cross of Azazel / The Origin of the Red Cross as a Symbol. It's Probably Not What You Think (scribd) (http://www.scribd.com/doc/62144636/The-Red-Cross-of-Azazel#scribd)

Relatedly, the following symbols are called the Sigil of Azazel or the Azazel Sigil:

And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . . Book of Enoch, Section I, Chapter 8

Interestingly enough, there is a book called "The Book of Azazel: Grimoire of the Damned".

That which follows is the entirety of what I learned from the Demon during a ninety-day journey through hell, with Azazel as my guide. To Azazel… I can only trust that when this work is completed, he will set me free. Azazel is the embodiment of all that is forbidden, all that is secret, and all that I would sacrifice everything for. He called upon me to perform this damnable Operation: to commit myself to Him entirely, in order to possess all that is His. But fear overtook me. I didn’t feel ready to drink from that cup, and so I drank from many others, flirting with the power that I knew could only be found in the blackest of rites and through the most obscene pacts. The Demon’s call would not be silenced, and it forced me out of the serenity of Ascent, leaving me with no choice than to embrace the power of darkness, in a depth and intensity that I had never before imagined. The Book of Azazel initially seemed to mark my return to the Left Hand Path, to the sinister spirituality responsible for catapulting me into the knowledge and application of my own godhood. As the grimoire unfolded, day-by-day, what the Demon Azazel revealed to me obliterated every assumption that I’ve ever made, and has left me with little else to say. The magnitude of Azazel’s teachings have left me speechless, for the first time in decades. What is recorded in this book: the rituals, the evocations, and the revelations.. says all that can ever be said, and much, much more. It has also left me with the conviction that real power – the kind that can crumble nations and raise empires out of the sand – can only be found in the forbidden, in the demonic, beyond the horizon of damnation. And so I tremble as I present The Book of Azazel.

Isn't it interesting that so many set out to call Christians or saints of the Most High or those who wanted nothing to do with witchcraft in their societies: they called them superstitious and derided them as if there were no such thing as witchcraft, when all along....