PDA

View Full Version : Can a freeman have a bank account?

stoneFree
04-01-11, 01:12 PM
It has been my observation that banking interests have effectively captured our government and other institutions for the purpose of controlling and robbing us. And that banking & taxation are interwoven as the primary means of theft. Let me share a few items and then ask the questions.

COULD NOT START ACCT WITHOUT SSN
Despite the fact that Social Security is voluntary, and the SSN is not to be used for identification, I've been unable in multiple efforts to establish a bank account without supplying the SSN/TIN. Essentially the bank will respond along the lines of "yes all that is true, but it's our policy, as a private company, to require it."

BANK CHECKS THE SSA DATABASE?
I know someone who applied for a new bank account, providing the info verbally as the rep entered it into computer. Apparently an error was made somewhere in recording the SSN, as the Bank called them back next day saying "that # has not been issued yet." I ask you, who is the bank checking with to determine that?

NO LOAN FOR YOU
I'm also intimate with someone who was pre-approved on a loan to buy a house. As she got ready to close the deal, the bank asked for prior years tax returns, to document the income. As she had deposited only lawful money (via restricted endorsement) into the account, she had not filed tax returns, and the bank rejected the loan (no documentation of income). But get this, she had applied at the very bank she deposited thousands into every week, more than enough to pay back the loan. It seems the bank could not legally "see" her lawful money paychecks for the purposes of supplying Federal Reserve credit!

So what is a modern day bank account? Contract, trust, or both? David states that Congress opened up "the trust" to everyone, hopeful that by signature endorsement of Federal Reserve credit we would enter into that trust agreement to our detriment (enslavement) & the bankers gain. It appears FDR admitted (http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4556/governmentbondslarge.jpg) as much. So just who is trustee, settlor, & beneficiary? If I were to deposit only lawful money (via restrictive endorsement) into such account would I remain outside that trust agreement, and thus free? What I'm getting at is... can a freeman have a bank account?

David Merrill
04-01-11, 01:35 PM
I think your first notation covers it. I went into a COMPASS bank branch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yorZgAUC0) the other day and discovered how difficult it is just to read the Signature Card before opening an actual account. It of course required that I have a SSN or some kind of good faith attempt at the same. For example I could swear that I had applied and was waiting for one.

Therefore the question is whether or not you want to be a Freeman. I think the only official definition for a Freeman is domestic terrorist anyway. So... Can a Freeman have a SSN?

Frederick Burrell
04-01-11, 01:49 PM
The freeman (true name) never had a SSN.

Frederick Burrell
04-01-11, 01:53 PM
You used to be able to get a non-interest paying checking account without a SSN. The reason for the SSN. is report interest earned on the account. It might take some work but I think it still can be done.

David Merrill
04-01-11, 02:53 PM
I think it would be best to carry my recorder into US Bank or Citi. This little bank, COMPASS was a little bewildered that somebody would want to sit and casually read the Signature Card first.

Frederick Burrell
04-01-11, 03:56 PM
So was it a contract or a trust. I'm guessing it was a contract. But that gets real fuzzy to me, the difference that is. It really feels to me like a trust is but another form of contract, both are agreements between people or corporations etc. I wonder how they respond when you alter the contract, or signature card. Some have as you know restricted their signatures.

I can't see why a freeman can't have a bank account, depending on the agreement. The constitution supports our right to the unlimited ability to contract. Just make sure you read the small print. fB

Michael Joseph
04-01-11, 08:44 PM
So was it a contract or a trust. I'm guessing it was a contract. But that gets real fuzzy to me, the difference that is. It really feels to me like a trust is but another form of contract, both are agreements between people or corporations etc. I wonder how they respond when you alter the contract, or signature card. Some have as you know restricted their signatures.

I can't see why a freeman can't have a bank account, depending on the agreement. The constitution supports our right to the unlimited ability to contract. Just make sure you read the small print. fB

A banking account is a Trust account - Bank as DEPOSITARY. The money of the State is "intangible PROPERTY". Property goes to Right of Use. And Right of Use goes to Claim. And Claim goes to Survey. And Survey goes to Overlay. And the Overlay is made or Settled into Trust - State.

In today's time, i do not comprehend Freeman. All men are Free. Your Trust will establish or diminish that freedom.

David Merrill
04-01-11, 09:13 PM

A banking account is a Trust account - Bank as DEPOSITARY. The money of the State is "intangible PROPERTY". Property goes to Right of Use. And Right of Use goes to Claim. And Claim goes to Survey. And Survey goes to Overlay. And the Overlay is made or Settled into Trust - State.

In today's time, i do not comprehend Freeman. All men are Free. Your Trust will establish or diminish that freedom.

Logic redacts that question to:

Can a freeman have a trust? - And still be a freeman?

I have been associated with Freeman, Freemen and Sovereign Citizens - it is distrubing the things we go through to develop our understanding. In today's time I think of freeman as a vestige of Roman law.

Michael Joseph
04-01-11, 09:21 PM
Logic redacts that question to:

Can a freeman have a trust? - And still be a freeman?

I have been associated with Freeman, Freemen and Sovereign Citizens - it is distrubing the things we go through to develop our understanding. In today's time I think of freeman as a vestige of Roman law.

So then freeman - goes to the Freedom of Choice. Choose ye this day......

shikamaru
04-01-11, 10:47 PM
It has been my observation that banking interests have effectively captured our government and other institutions for the purpose of controlling and robbing us. And that banking & taxation are interwoven as the primary means of theft. Let me share a few items and then ask the questions.

COULD NOT START ACCT WITHOUT SSN
Despite the fact that Social Security is voluntary, and the SSN is not to be used for identification, I've been unable in multiple efforts to establish a bank account without supplying the SSN/TIN. Essentially the bank will respond along the lines of "yes all that is true, but it's our policy, as a private company, to require it."

BANK CHECKS THE SSA DATABASE?
I know someone who applied for a new bank account, providing the info verbally as the rep entered it into computer. Apparently an error was made somewhere in recording the SSN, as the Bank called them back next day saying "that # has not been issued yet." I ask you, who is the bank checking with to determine that?

NO LOAN FOR YOU
I'm also intimate with someone who was pre-approved on a loan to buy a house. As she got ready to close the deal, the bank asked for prior years tax returns, to document the income. As she had deposited only lawful money (via restricted endorsement) into the account, she had not filed tax returns, and the bank rejected the loan (no documentation of income). But get this, she had applied at the very bank she deposited thousands into every week, more than enough to pay back the loan. It seems the bank could not legally "see" her lawful money paychecks for the purposes of supplying Federal Reserve credit!

So what is a modern day bank account? Contract, trust, or both? David states that Congress opened up "the trust" to everyone, hopeful that by signature endorsement of Federal Reserve credit we would enter into that trust agreement to our detriment (enslavement) & the bankers gain. It appears FDR admitted (http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4556/governmentbondslarge.jpg) as much. So just who is trustee, settlor, & beneficiary? If I were to deposit only lawful money (via restrictive endorsement) into such account would I remain outside that trust agreement, and thus free? What I'm getting at is... can a freeman have a bank account?

I will take this time to plug George Gordon and his Mosaic School of Law.

A bank account (keyword:account) is a chose in action. It is a right by the company to sue you to recover a debt obligation. This stems from English Common Law.
A bank acts within a bailment relationship.

Banking has its roots in Admiralty/Maritime and is international in scope.
A freeman would be more local in his scope.
A freeman uses gold and silver specie. Bankers, merchants, corporations, and governments deal in soft money.

To answer your question, no, a freeman would not engage in banking.
A freeman would not engage in employment either. Employment is participation in a public trust affecting the public interest subject to regulation by government.

Brian
04-02-11, 01:43 AM
All, I had trouble with my credit union. They would not accept a restrictively endorsed check nor was there anyplace on the signature card to attach any kind of qualifying statement. Rather then get into it with them. I had them fwrd my demand to there legal dept who basically said the same thing (BS). So I opened an account with US Bank (much closer to home) and was able to attach all necessary qualifiers to the signature card and they accepted my restricted endorsement checks. The asst. mang. was a little confused by it all and I simply said it won't effect the clearing of the check, only the nature. He still seemed plexed but that's not really my problem

stoneFree
04-02-11, 03:53 AM
Freeman=Domestic Terrorist heh! Didn't realize I was using code words. I hear you. I refer only to lowercase people like myself trying to get and remain free. Trying to cut through decades of conditioning here. It sounds like an aware user may (cautiously) use legal name's Trust account as it suits the user. David did Compass give you the acct sans the SSN? And do you recommend a business acct "True Name dba First Middle Last?"

Thanks! You've all helped.