PDA

View Full Version : Election of Yehovah

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 05:05 AM
Yehovah be blessed. I hope this study blesses you.

motla68
04-04-11, 05:17 AM
Yehovah be blessed. I hope this study blesses you.

Thank you thank you, excellent Treatise! I recognize some of this from our conversation at the park the other day. I will definitely be reading again sometime soon.
David, please read through this and take good notes, I would be interested to hear any of your rebuttal to all this.

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 06:58 AM
Thank you thank you, excellent Treatise! I recognize some of this from our conversation at the park the other day. I will definitely be reading again sometime soon.
David, please read through this and take good notes, I would be interested to hear any of your rebuttal to all this.

you are welcome. Debunking Rapture Doctrine is next; then on to the Parable of the Fig Tree.

shalom,
mj

David Merrill
04-04-11, 10:49 AM

This fellow is a friend of yours MJ?

He opens here that I am to partake of your thread under his instructions as your pupil?

I find that a big turn-off! Point being that I will not be blessed by your article MJ - this guy's arrogant passive-aggressive style has already put a bad taste in my mouth while reading it. The couple paragraphs I read though, they look interesting!

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 12:17 PM
I started reading the file you offered and it starts off with some assumptions that are questionable at best. Cause and effect. First cause puts everything in to motion. All causes and effects are a result of this first cause. Where in this is there free will. The whole of the bible is a testament to noon having free will as all is ordained from the foundation. It would appear at times there is free will but that is based on the illusion that all the causes leading to a certain point didn't predetermine the choices made......fB

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 02:13 PM
Sounds like you are making a case for reincarnation. Works in one age put you in good standing in another. hmmmmm

motla68
04-04-11, 02:36 PM
Sounds like you are making a case for reincarnation. Works in one age put you in good standing in another. hmmmmm

Might even be an explanation of trust law in the world around us to be revealed.

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 02:45 PM
I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you.

The crucifixion take place in golgatha, the place of the skull. When Ida and pingali are balanced the sushunda rises piercing the pineal, releasing the dew of God. Turn the key again.

fB

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 02:59 PM
DEDICATED TO THE FEW
FRAGMENT I
THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE
THESE instructions are for those ignorant of the dangers of the lower IDDHI.(1)

He who would hear the voice of Nada,(2) "the Soundless Sound," and comprehend it, he has to learn the nature of Dharana.(3)

Having become indifferent to objects of perception, the pupil must seek out the Rajah of
——————————————————————————————

(1). The Pali word Iddhi, is the synonym of the Sanskrit Siddhis, or psychic faculties, the abnormal powers in man. There are two kinds of Siddhis. One group which embraces the lower, coarse, psychic and mental energies; the other is one which exacts the highest training of Spiritual powers. Says Krishna in Shrimad Bhagavat [Bhagavad-Gita]:
"He who is engaged in the performance of yoga, who has subdued his senses and who has concentrated his mind in me (Krishna), such yogis all the Siddhis stand ready to serve."

(2). The "Soundless Voice," or the "Voice of the Silence." Literally perhaps this would read "Voice in the Spiritual Sound," as Nada is the equivalent word in Sanskrit, for the Sensar term.

(3). Dharana, is the intense and perfect concentration of the mind upon some one interior object, accompanied by complete abstraction from everything pertaining to the external Universe, or the world of the senses.

the senses, the Thought-Producer, he who awakes illusion.

The Mind is the great Slayer of the Real.

Let the Disciple slay the Slayer.

For:

When to himself his form appears unreal, as do on waking all the forms he sees in dreams;

When he has ceased to hear the many, he may discern the ONE—the inner sound which kills the outer.

Then only, not till then, shall he forsake the region of Asat, the false, to come unto the realm of Sat, the true.

Before the soul can see, the Harmony within must be attained, and fleshly eyes be rendered blind to all illusion.

Before the Soul can hear, the image (man) has to become as deaf to roarings as to whispers, to cries of bellowing elephants as to the silvery buzzing of the golden fire-fly.

Before the soul can comprehend and may remember, she must unto the Silent Speaker be united just as the form to which the clay is modelled, is first united with the potter's mind.

For then the soul will hear, and will remember.

And then to the inner ear will speak

THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE

And say:

If thy soul smiles while bathing in the Sunlight of thy Life; if thy soul sings within her chrysalis of flesh and matter; if thy soul weeps inside her castle of illusion; if thy soul struggles to break the silver thread that binds her to the MASTER;(1) know, O Disciple, thy Soul is of the earth.

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 03:09 PM
exert from the voice of silence.

Then from the heart that Power shall rise into the sixth, the middle region, the place between thine eyes, when it becomes the breath of the ONE-SOUL, the voice which filleth all, thy Master's voice.

'Tis only then thou canst become a "Walker of the Sky"(3) who treads the winds above the waves, whose step touches not the waters.

motla68
04-04-11, 03:25 PM
I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you.

The crucifixion take place in golgatha, the place of the skull. When Ida and pingali are balanced the sushunda rises piercing the pineal, releasing the dew of God. Turn the key again.

fB

The pineal gland in the body is like GPS for our body parts, regulates wake/sleap, growth and more.

In relation to it you might recall the following verse:
JOHN 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

motla68
04-04-11, 03:31 PM
DEDICATED TO THE FEW
FRAGMENT I
THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE
THESE instructions are for those ignorant of the dangers of the lower IDDHI.(1)

He who would hear the voice of Nada,(2) "the Soundless Sound," and comprehend it, he has to learn the nature of Dharana.(3)

Having become indifferent to objects of perception, the pupil must seek out the Rajah of
——————————————————————————————

(1). The Pali word Iddhi, is the synonym of the Sanskrit Siddhis, or psychic faculties, the abnormal powers in man. There are two kinds of Siddhis. One group which embraces the lower, coarse, psychic and mental energies; the other is one which exacts the highest training of Spiritual powers. Says Krishna in Shrimad Bhagavat [Bhagavad-Gita]:
"He who is engaged in the performance of yoga, who has subdued his senses and who has concentrated his mind in me (Krishna), such yogis all the Siddhis stand ready to serve."

(2). The "Soundless Voice," or the "Voice of the Silence." Literally perhaps this would read "Voice in the Spiritual Sound," as Nada is the equivalent word in Sanskrit, for the Sensar term.

(3). Dharana, is the intense and perfect concentration of the mind upon some one interior object, accompanied by complete abstraction from everything pertaining to the external Universe, or the world of the senses.

the senses, the Thought-Producer, he who awakes illusion.

The Mind is the great Slayer of the Real.

Let the Disciple slay the Slayer.

For:

When to himself his form appears unreal, as do on waking all the forms he sees in dreams;

When he has ceased to hear the many, he may discern the ONE—the inner sound which kills the outer.

Then only, not till then, shall he forsake the region of Asat, the false, to come unto the realm of Sat, the true.

Before the soul can see, the Harmony within must be attained, and fleshly eyes be rendered blind to all illusion.

Before the Soul can hear, the image (man) has to become as deaf to roarings as to whispers, to cries of bellowing elephants as to the silvery buzzing of the golden fire-fly.

Before the soul can comprehend and may remember, she must unto the Silent Speaker be united just as the form to which the clay is modelled, is first united with the potter's mind.

For then the soul will hear, and will remember.

And then to the inner ear will speak

THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE

And say:

If thy soul smiles while bathing in the Sunlight of thy Life; if thy soul sings within her chrysalis of flesh and matter; if thy soul weeps inside her castle of illusion; if thy soul struggles to break the silver thread that binds her to the MASTER;(1) know, O Disciple, thy Soul is of the earth.

As the story continues:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 03:35 PM
Quoting Malta

JOHN 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.

Depends on who/what you perceive "me" to be.fB

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 03:47 PM
"I speak nothing of myself but it is the father who speaks through "me""

So who is the me speaking in your quote Jesus the man or the christ that indwells him.

Christ "Spirit of the Living God"

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 04:01 PM
me = John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Because it was God the Father speaking to them through the man Jesus.

Yes God the Father manifesting through the man. Jesus was Christed.

"I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you."

motla68
04-04-11, 04:05 PM
me = John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Because it was God the Father speaking to them through the man Jesus.

Yes God the Father manifesting through the man. Jesus was Christed.

"I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you."

Sorry for commenting earlier, I later seen that there was no question mark asking for response. Seems you already have your own ideas about it, please continue.

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 04:06 PM

He opens here that I am to partake of your thread under his instructions as your pupil?

I find that a big turn-off! Point being that I will not be blessed by your article MJ - this guy's arrogant passive-aggressive style has already put a bad taste in my mouth while reading it. The couple paragraphs I read though, they look interesting!

I take no part in this back and forth. I prepared this presentment for the benefit of ALL who read. I hope you are blessed by it David.

Motla68 and I are friends and colleagues. We share information with each other. I cannot speak to the manner in which this was presented to you David. All I can say is I broadcast this presentment to all who would choose to read it. I Already know that most will not comprehend it; yet there are some that will - and that is the difference.

I remain working in the field. Shalom,
mj

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 04:08 PM
Sorry for commenting earlier, I later seen that there was no question mark asking for response. Seems you already have your own ideas about it, please continue.

Question are implied and as do you.

I don't use the question mark. Bad habit.

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 04:09 PM

I soundly refuse this claim of re-incarnation. We all lived in the 1st Age - Yehovah destroyed it because some of his children fell short; yet some did not fall short and were justified in that Age. And we will all live thru the flesh Age and then some will continue into the 3rd Age and some will not.

The mystery will not be seen by all. I accept that fact.

shalom,
mj

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 04:12 PM
I take no part in this back and forth. I prepared this presentment for the benefit of ALL who read. I hope you are blessed by it David.

thank you for posting it. i understand your position. fB

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 04:17 PM
I soundly refuse this claim of re-incarnation. We all lived in the 1st Age - Yehovah destroyed it because some of his children fell short; yet some did not fall short and were justified in that Age. And we will all live thru the flesh Age and then some will continue into the 3rd Age and some will not.

The mystery will not be seen by all. I accept that fact.

shalom,
mj

Perhaps we need to define reincarnation. I see it as that we/some have live in the past and are living again. Is that not what you are saying by we lived in the first age, or some did anyway, and we/some are living in the second age. There are many definitions of reincarnation. So perhaps defining will help to alleviate any mis-conceptions. fB

motla68
04-04-11, 04:17 PM

I ask you nicely and yet you still belittle my request. Again, if you have no interest in the request then do not respond.
Here let me teach you a good response: " I do not have any rebuttal, but thanks for the blessing MJ ". Make sense?
Thank you in advance.

motla68
04-04-11, 04:30 PM
I Already know that most will not comprehend it; yet there are some that will - and that is the difference.

Is that not the law of nature though in a lot of animal species as well, not all turtles make it to the ocean, not all tadpoles make it out of the pond?
Someone told me recently that when you plant food you do it with the planned intention of the thirds, 1/3 animals will eat, 1/3 goes to the earth and 1/3
you eat for food.

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 04:31 PM
thank you for posting it. i understand your position. fB

Frederick Burrell you are welcome.

Shalom,
mj

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 04:36 PM
Perhaps we need to define reincarnation. I see it as that we/some have live in the past and are living again. Is that not what you are saying by we lived in the first age, or some did anyway, and we/some are living in the second age. There are many definitions of reincarnation. So perhaps defining will help to alleviate any mis-conceptions. fB

well, the doctrine of re-incarnation is that we live and we die [in the flesh] and then we come back again and again and again and again, thru the Flesh Age, until we somehow work things out for ourselves. This doctrine is unsupported in Yehovah's Word.

Man[kind] took some form in the 1st Age. I strongly believe we shall take the same form in the 3rd Age; yet I cannot prove it. The 2nd Age is a Test for the Prodigal Son ONLY. The Flesh Age. The Elder shall serve the younger. Did not Jacob cross (X) his arms when giving the blessing. As I said Reader, there are levels.

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 04:44 PM
Is that not the law of nature though in a lot of animal species as well, not all turtles make it to the ocean, not all tadpoles make it out of the pond?
Someone told me recently that when you plant food you do it with the planned intention of the thirds, 1/3 animals will eat, 1/3 goes to the earth and 1/3
you eat for food.

Of course the Law of Nature supercedes the Civil Law [if you will]. Sodom and Gomorrah were found guilty 430 years prior to Sinai and the giving of the Moral and Civil Law [10 commandments]. These were guilty of Natural Law. And Yehovah will not abide those abominations.

The Promise was given and sealed by the Ever Living long before the Law showed up on the scene. Abraham was not found wanting - in the Promise - not the Law - by Faith. Yet, Abraham was Elect of Yehovah - chosen to be example so that the Gentiles [ethnos or non-Yisra'el nations] could see the operation of Faith. Abraham was with Salvation PRIOR to this Flesh Age because he overcame in the First Age.

I know I plow deep and if it is just too much, then just set my assertions aside and lets move on.

Shalom,
mj

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 04:50 PM
mj

I appreciate your post for our edification. I hope you don't mind that I posted some exerts from The voice of Silence. i have found it to be of great value on my spiritual journey and thoughts others may find it in the same Light. Sorry if it is inappropriate. I can remove it and my comments. fB

Michael Joseph
04-04-11, 05:13 PM
mj

I appreciate your post for our edification. I hope you don't mind that I posted some exerts from The voice of Silence. i have found it to be of great value on my spiritual journey and thoughts others may find it in the same Light. Sorry if it is inappropriate. I can remove it and my comments. fB

Here's the thing - oppress no one - please do what you deem appropriate. Remember there are many who overcame in the first age - these are all over the entire globe - in all the races.

I am unfamiliar with that writing; however, I made a promise to one here on this forum that I could and would support my assertion using ONLY the canonized KJV. So I shall attend to my Word. That is not to say that I will not consider the value in that other writing you offer. It's my dime, right? I can spend it how I choose.

Thank you for this however, as it goes to the respect of the thread and I freely admit that many times in my mind I am clearly on topic, others see me as hi-jacking their threads. You do what you feel you need to do. I leave it up to you.

Shalom,
mj

Frederick Burrell
04-04-11, 05:55 PM
MJ Should you find the exerts of interest and would like the book in PDF format message me and I can email it.

motla68
04-04-11, 11:44 PM
Of course the Law of Nature supercedes the Civil Law [if you will]. Sodom and Gomorrah were found guilty 430 years prior to Sinai and the giving of the Moral and Civil Law [10 commandments]. These were guilty of Natural Law. And Yehovah will not abide those abominations.

The Promise was given and sealed by the Ever Living long before the Law showed up on the scene. Abraham was not found wanting - in the Promise - not the Law - by Faith. Yet, Abraham was Elect of Yehovah - chosen to be example so that the Gentiles [ethnos or non-Yisra'el nations] could see the operation of Faith. Abraham was with Salvation PRIOR to this Flesh Age because he overcame in the First Age.
I know I plow deep and if it is just too much, then just set my assertions aside and lets move on.
Shalom,
mj

Keep plowing brother, I might not get it al at the time spoken, but somewhere something will trigger reflection and then I go back to read it again and can see the light of the intention.

Michael Joseph
04-05-11, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Michael Joseph

Shalom,
mj

Keep plowing brother, I might not get it al at the time spoken, but somewhere something will trigger reflection and then I go back to read it again and can see the light of the intention.

Thank you, I will do just that. Debunking the Rapture Doctrine. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?187-The-Rapture-is-just-a-bunch-of-Hot-Air&p=1606&viewfull=1#post1606)

Axe
04-05-11, 07:35 PM
Thank you for the post MJ. I have been busy, (filing taxes and all), also,
I'm a business man, as such I have times of feast and famine.

Sometimes I have more time on my hands than others. Please
don't take my silence as anything other than that. I appreciate
your work, and look forward to reading it.

T.

Axe
09-30-11, 12:50 AM
I mean lets not even go to Election. You mean Yehovah selected - unfairly according to the doctrine of 6k year creation - to predestine and prejustify some prior to their birth. How LUCKY for them. That, my friend, is inconsistent with the God of Israel. Yehovah does not pay a slackard and Yehovah pays at the end of the day. And certainly Yehovah does not give to one who is unworthy.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

I mean hey if the us is everyone, then why the need for the cross? Boy those Election sure are LUCKY - how absurd and ridiculous. Yehovah does not deal with unfair balances. You earn what Yehovah grants.

I took that from the "Ages (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?172-The-Three-Heaven-and-Earth-Ages&p=4701&viewfull=1#post4701)" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?

Michael Joseph
09-30-11, 01:30 AM
I took that from the "Ages (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?172-The-Three-Heaven-and-Earth-Ages&p=4701&viewfull=1#post4701)" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?

Very good. There is negative Election but Take Special Notice the Election are Prejustified - judged in 1st Age. Therefore, there is no such thing as Election to damnation. Pharaoh's heart was hardened not by any action of his own - Yehovah hardened his heart.

I think that Yehovah is infinitely able to affect any future Yehovah desires - thus the Election, being mature in the Faith do not pray for their own will but for the Will of Yehovah. Therefore the Great Plan has been effected by one who takes counsel only from himself - Self Existing One - Yehovah and that Plan shall effect in the manner ascribed within Scripture. So to your question of knowing the future - I have an issue with that question as framed - because why would there be some with Freewill in this Age - or said another way - Why the need for this Age at all?

Find attached a study formed today for the edification of the Reader. Again I remind the reader to do your own work - study to show THYSELF approved - don't trust in this man or any other man - Trust in God.

shalom,
mj

P.S. I am a man who reads the Scripture and studies the Scripture.

motla68
10-02-11, 04:28 AM
2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall"

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf)

David Merrill
10-02-11, 08:08 AM
2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall"

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf)

Let it be known by proper form! This is a great academic venture Motla68.

"Redeemed by God; redeeming lawful money pursuant to Title 12 USC §411."

It might be fun to fill the form out (http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6630/electionform.pdf) and see if the IRS accepts your election!

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8696/acceptanceprocedure.jpg

motla68
10-02-11, 08:15 PM
Glad you agree, I will release more information when I get some results.

Michael Joseph
10-02-11, 09:59 PM

God the Father, who is over ALL, granted Election in the Age that was. This Age is the Age of Faith: BYGod the Father IN Yehoshuah [Jesus Christ].

Lets not mix things here:

1st Peter is written to the Election; parts of 2nd Peter is written to the Gentiles and to those NOT of the House of Jacob and part of 2nd Peter is written to Election - like 2nd Peter 3 [the Ages].

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Peter writes to those who have obtained Redemption, Salvation by God the Father in Jesus Christ - this is the Prodigal Son - By Choice. For the Elder Son has always been with the Father. If you prefer another type - The Election is Married and help to prepare a bride for the groomsman.

One who makes an Election is Above the Election; however, if one makes an Election UNDER another Law form, then while that one is Above his Election, said Election is Under the Law form in which the Election was made. The IRS is an Agency for whom and created by whom?

For instance one may Choose to create a new Corporation and then one may Choose to file for a S-Corporation Election, or Not. Perhaps a C-Corporation is fine. Is the Grantor Above the Election? By whose law did the Grantor file? Or better said Under whose Law was the file created? Therefore, who has the dominion?

2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

tabernacle - can mean "Commonwealth of Israel" - the Body of Christ = Election and Freewill by Faith; or it can mean this flesh body wherein our Spirit is currently coupled. Therefore Peter writes to the fruits of the Spirit - which are Under NO law.

Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

----------------------------

Therefore the Grantor within the "IRS Form" would need to be some Entity - Estate, Trust, Corporation that also is with a Number. For men are not numbered. And therefore said Election must Require some man or woman to MOVE the Entity known as Grantor - and an Actor that Moves anything is by its very nature a Trustee for the moving party does so FBO [for the benefit] of another. Therefore who does the man Undertake for?

I propound that said one undertakes for THE CROWN [international bankers]. That is NOT to say the Monarchy. Lets not commit Adultery here.

Tenants on The Plantation. I mean seriously you think I am going to create Under someone elses Law form a device that will allow me to escape the means by which said law form enriches itself? I think not. The Plantations were established for Commerce - plain and simple - Colonies - nothing has changed - maybe the people are no longer subjects, but the King dictated ALL of the conditions of the Treaty and as such, the commercial Rule has not ceased. In fact, it may have been assigned to another - by way of Paramount Law:

Pro 22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

Do you not suppose The Crown holds first Lien on The Plantations? For if the rule of Commerce was in the Monarchy, and the Monarchy had to borrow from The Crown, do you now suppose The Crown to be fools? Would they not want a Security Instrument - A Deed of Trust - you know in case of default.

The sons of Cain serve their master well - king of Tyrus. Tyre being the first commercial center of the entire globe.

------------------------------------

My inheritance is not in Mammon or Property Rights created in Man.

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

mj's comments: Election of Yehovah

Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

mj's comments: Those who trusted in Christ in the 1st Age - Elect and Prejustified in this Age.

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

mj's comments: Freewill Choice by Faith in this Age. These heard the Good News in this Age and now too they trust in Christ.

Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

mj's comments: "Earnest" is a pledge. The sealing of the Holy Spirit is the Pledge [earnest] whereby God shows he intends to make good on his promise.

shalom,
mj

motla68
10-03-11, 12:20 AM
Yes, i get that part. We have spoken about this at several local meetings. Also in Galatians from the age of minority to the age of majority;

Foreign Trust, Election by the Executor of Estate and of other elections as well.

David Merrill
10-03-11, 02:31 AM

You guys aren't doing it right!

Click on the Form and take a crack at it like I did.

motla68
10-03-11, 03:00 PM
What did you do?

David Merrill
10-03-11, 08:12 PM
What did you do?

Clicked on the link and filled out the form.

It might be fun to fill the form out (http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6630/electionform.pdf) and see if the IRS accepts your election!

motla68
10-03-11, 11:39 PM
How did you fill out the form, can you show it?

David Merrill
10-04-11, 02:24 AM
Click on "fill out the form" above.

motla68
10-04-11, 12:16 PM
Ok, will see if they send confirmation of the election, I am told it takes up to 6 weeks to receive one to which I am still waiting as well.

Michael Joseph
10-06-11, 08:02 PM
Ok, will see if they send confirmation of the election, I am told it takes up to 6 weeks to receive one to which I am still waiting as well.

An Elector is One who Elects. Does that make sense?

Not to stray too far from the intention of this thread but

One question before continuing - if a Treaty is broken by War does the Treaty still exist or would a new Treaty needs be formed and in the meantime would not the pre-existing condition then begin to Rule in the absence of any Treaty?

Now on to the polysyndeton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polysyndeton)

Paris Peace Treaty
(PEACE TREATY of 1783)

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and

most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, [and]

France, and

Ireland, [and]

defender of the faith, [and]

duke of Brunswick and

Lunebourg, [and]

arch-treasurer and

prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of

the United States of America, [and]

For those unfamiliar with a Polysyndeton it is the word "and". The Use is to ADD but to hold what was previously written but add unto it.

For example:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was [became] without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

-----------------------

back again to the Treaty. Notice all of the titles in Prince George the Third. Specifically notice that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire [all stop] - Prince George was elector for holy Roman Empire - consider also that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector [also] of the United States of America.

The treaty was NOT between Prince George in his numerous titles. The Treaty was between "The Crown" and "United States"

proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States

"The Crown" is OF Great Britain. I am OF my father, but I am not my father.

United States is OF America. Or said another way an Estate IN America.

Furthermore, [the] State of North Carolina is the Estate OF [the] North Carolina. The Estate is NOT North Carolina but something derived out of North Carolina. North Carolina is clearly a Plantation established by king Charles' interests.

shikamaru
10-06-11, 08:55 PM

One question before continuing - if a Treaty is broken by War does the Treaty still exist or would a new Treaty needs be formed and in the meantime would not the pre-existing condition then begin to Rule in the absence of any Treaty?

Paris Peace Treaty
(PEACE TREATY of 1783)

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and

most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, [and]

France, and

Ireland, [and]

duke of Brunswick and

Lunebourg, [and]

arch-treasurer and

For those unfamiliar with a Polysyndeton it is the word "and". The Use is to ADD but to hold what was previously written but add unto it.

For example:

Gen 1:2 And the earth was [became] without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

-----------------------

back again to the Treaty. Notice all of the titles in Prince George the Third. Specifically notice that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire [all stop] - Prince George was elector for holy Roman Empire - consider also that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector [also] of the United States of America.

The treaty was NOT between Prince George in his numerous titles. The Treaty was between "The Crown" and "United States"

proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States

Furthermore, [the] State of North Carolina is the Estate OF [the] North Carolina. The Estate is NOT North Carolina but something derived out of North Carolina. North Carolina is clearly a Plantation established by king Charles' interests.

Bravo.
Pretty interesting when you begin to look at it and ask questions.

motla68
10-07-11, 12:50 AM
Paris Peace Treaty
(PEACE TREATY of 1783)
France, and
Ireland, [and]
duke of Brunswick and
Lunebourg, [and]
arch-treasurer and
For example:
-----------------------

Scripture suggests the battle is in High Places:

2 Samuel 1:25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.

It is a power struggle over the fathers Estate, whether we walked away from it or it was taken from us by force we have lost site of whom is in what position. Technically we are of the Estate right from the dust of it, we were an event that happened upon land. Just as Yah is within us the Estate is within us as well, we have an inherited connection to it, not from a monetary or political sense but in equity, the natural law. If man was before the monetary or political system whom is the one with the highest authority?

We were never to be owners of anything, we were called to be stewards, most have not made that connection yet. Last night I was in contact with a source in a high place yesterday which confirmed the direction of our local group here, was told we could add to, exchange, most anything as long as we were not taking from it to which one becomes an enemy of the estate.

Have a great day.

Michael Joseph
10-07-11, 01:55 AM
Scripture suggests the battle is in High Places:

2 Samuel 1:25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.

It is a power struggle over the fathers Estate, whether we walked away from it or it was taken from us by force we have lost site of whom is in what position. Technically we are of the Estate right from the dust of it, we were an event that happened upon land. Just as Yah is within us the Estate is within us as well, we have an inherited connection to it, not from a monetary or political sense but in equity, the natural law. If man was before the monetary or political system whom is the one with the highest authority?

We were never to be owners of anything, we were called to be stewards, most have not made that connection yet. Last night I was in contact with a source in a high place yesterday which confirmed the direction of our local group here, was told we could add to, exchange, most anything as long as we were not taking from it to which one becomes an enemy of the estate.

Have a great day.

an Estate begs "out of what". meaning an estate formed from what? An estate then has to go to Survey in regard to LAND. But LAND is a Term of Art. And in a Legal Sense within a particular law boundary carries a particular meaning.

Watch the words carefully. Boundary and Border go to Survey. Therefore lets go again to "State of North Carolina".

Who named North Carolina? Who Surveyed North Carolina? Is North Carolina an estate out of America? Then who named America? If the former out of America, then what of the Estate formed out of North Carolina?

It's not to hard to see these are Estates. Where do you live? Go ahead and answer "State of North Carolina" or "United States".

Where did that train come from that just ran me over?

The Children of the King are Free. The Children of the King are Free. Lets go to the subjects of the king. Are they not set free? But what of the king's [e]states? Are you naive enough to think for one moment that the king released them by conquest?

Talk about naive. The king dictated ALL of the terms of the 1783 Peace Treaty! Who conquered who? But it is undeniable the kings subject are free. And the King's children are Free.

Mat 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
Mat 14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Children of the King are Free.

motla68
10-07-11, 02:42 AM
an Estate begs "out of what". meaning an estate formed from what? An estate then has to go to Survey in regard to LAND. But LAND is a Term of Art. And in a Legal Sense within a particular law boundary carries a particular meaning.
Watch the words carefully. Boundary and Border go to Survey. Therefore lets go again to "State of North Carolina".
Who named North Carolina? Who Surveyed North Carolina? Is North Carolina an estate out of America? Then who named America? If the former out of America, then what of the Estate formed out of North Carolina?
It's not to hard to see these are Estates. Where do you live? Go ahead and answer "State of North Carolina" or "United States".
Where did that train come from that just ran me over?
The Children of the King are Free. The Children of the King are Free. Lets go to the subjects of the king. Are they not set free? But what of the king's [e]states? Are you naive enough to think for one moment that the king released them by conquest?
Talk about naive. The king dictated ALL of the terms of the 1783 Peace Treaty! Who conquered who? But it is undeniable the kings subject are free. And the King's children are Free.
Mat 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
Mat 14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
The Children of the King are Free.

Are you under the upper king or the lower king?

Are bodies are land, sprung out of the waters of the mother's womb just as a volcano springs up out of the ocean and creates a land mass. A nation state in between our ears, the knowledge is of the upper estate and that piece of paper recording the birth is of the lower estate. Isa 33:6, Eph 3:19

" (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Records Office, Misc. Doc. I, 106 "
http://hiwaay.net/~paul/shakspere/evidence1.html (" (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Records Office, Misc. Doc. I, 106 " http://hiwaay.net/~paul/shakspere/evidence1.html)

If you do not take control of the paper, the paper take control of you.
Gen 1:26

David Merrill
10-07-11, 11:43 PM
Are you under the upper king or the lower king?

Are bodies are land, sprung out of the waters of the mother's womb just as a volcano springs up out of the ocean and creates a land mass. A nation state in between our ears, the knowledge is of the upper estate and that piece of paper recording the birth is of the lower estate. Isa 33:6, Eph 3:19

" (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Records Office, Misc. Doc. I, 106 "
http://hiwaay.net/~paul/shakspere/evidence1.html (" (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Records Office, Misc. Doc. I, 106 " http://hiwaay.net/~paul/shakspere/evidence1.html)

If you do not take control of the paper, the paper take control of you.Gen 1:26

I love that creative rendition of Genesis 1:26 (http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6535/genesis126to28.jpg)!

Axe
10-18-11, 05:12 PM

Very interesting article and interpretation on that here:

http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/the-united-states-of-america-vs-the-united-states/

If I’m right, the Constitution created the “United States” but some other document must’ve created or constituted “The United States of America”.

Q: What other document predated “The Constitution of the United States” (ratified by the People in A.D. 1788) that might’ve constituted/created “The United States of America”?

A: The Articles of Confederation ratified in A.D. 1781.

Again, not to stray off the topic of the thread, I have posted this topic in a new thread for discussion here:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?466-United-States-v-United-States-of-America

motla68
10-25-11, 08:16 PM

I received confirmation on the election today for the jurisdiction of Yahweh, it is a done deal !

no more worrying about capatalization or if something is in brackets or not, not even sure if the lawful money issue matters anymore.. diversions, diversions, entertainment for the masses.
Canon law, ecclesiastical courts, the deposit of the Gutenburgh bible, it is all connected folks, we are the alpha and omega, heavan is in you and I, BUT not by us for it is through us in which the word is.

Please see a couple pages back in this thread how I did it:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?182-Election-of-Yehovah&p=4751&viewfull=1#post4751

David Merrill
10-25-11, 10:39 PM
I received confirmation on the election today for the jurisdiction of Yahweh, it is a done deal !

no more worrying about capatalization or if something is in brackets or not, not even sure if the lawful money issue matters anymore.. diversions, diversions, entertainment for the masses.
Canon law, ecclesiastical courts, the deposit of the Gutenburgh bible, it is all connected folks, we are the alpha and omega, heavan is in you and I, BUT not by us for it is through us in which the word is.

Please see a couple pages back in this thread how I did it:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?182-Election-of-Yehovah&p=4751&viewfull=1#post4751

Like always Motla68, I am much more interested in seeing a sanitized rendition of the Confirmation. If it is convincing then I will search out how you did it.

P.S. Please include the entire form (sanitized a bit of course).

motla68
10-26-11, 01:56 AM
709Before doing any of this I filled out IRS form 56 naming Timothy Geithner the secretary of treasury as fiduciary, did not sign it because the fiduciary is suppose to do that, hand delivered it into IRS, also for the SSA, filled out a new SS form for a duplicate card, fill out form as normal, but at the bottom instead of checking of beneficiary, check of " other " and write in " Grantor " , again do not sign, hand delivered to SSA office. Now for the verification of election -->>

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2941/electconfirmation.jpg

Form 8832 example:

name / entity: jack rabbit patriot estate, d.b.a jack r. patriot

[check] 1A

[check] 3 Yes

4 -a- Jack R. Patriot
4 -b- TIN

5 -a- N/A
5 -b- N/A

[check] 6f

7 - united nations of world under the MOST HIGH / YAHWEH, covenant

Enter date - [25 years before current date in february]

9 Jack R. Patriot / Grantor

[ consent - signatures and titles]
- Grantor
- Beneficial Owner

This is roughly what you need to do, don't worry about being so specific with this, any small mistake should allow it to get pushed through.

David Merrill
10-26-11, 03:50 AM
Thanks!!

Processing... (http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1768/electionapplicationandc.pdf)

motla68
11-01-11, 11:17 PM
I am beginning the journey again for another entity, this time in jurisdiction instead of using YAHWEH, wrote in YEHOVAH, and again not signing the name, but printing the name...
example: " per: jack rabbit patriot " . Will see what happens.