PDA

View Full Version : Property Taxes and 31 USC 3124

salsero
10-04-15, 05:14 PM
Hello Group

I am interested in some insight. I had sent the property appraiser a letter, here in part, questioning the following:

1. As property appraiser, at anytime during your process to assess the value of property within the County of XX within the State of XX within the United States for the purpose of property tax assessment, do you use in any form, manner or specie whatsoever, in whole or part a debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes to determine any part of the assessed valuation? YES OR NO

2. If you use debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes in the assessed property valuation and then that valuation amount is used to compute a tax, does this violate 31 USC 3124? YES OR NO

[whether you send the actual property tax bill in November or another XX County agency such as the XX County Tax Collector, this question should be interpreted with your knowledge of a fact to answer the question directly]

3. If you do not define at any time “the present cash value of property or the immediate equivalent thereof” to include debt obligations of the Untied States or Federal Reserve Notes, please define your exact meaning of cash or immediate equivalent thereof?

4. If you use something other than debt obligation of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411] or Federal Reserve Notes, are you, as property appraiser able to tell me if this same “specie or other than debt obligations of the Untied States” can be used to discharge the debt obligation for parcel number XXX at the time of the presentment of the property tax bill which arrives in November 2015? YES OR NO

5. In the previous correspondence dated September 1, I required that you, as property tax assessor or appraiser to provide your wet ink signature and return the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments thereto attached. This property tax assessment was to be signed by you, Lori Parrish as a duly authorized Constitutional Officer as attesting to the accuracy and truthfulness of the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to XXXX.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did receive a letter from the attorney for the county stating the authority comes from the statute. This does not repsond to anything I wrote.

I was able to email the property appraiser and when specifially asked what does the value of 150,000 mean [no $, nothing]. He responded "US dollars". So I asked what do you mean by US dollars? His response was "US currency". So again I asked what do you mean by US currency? Can you provide me an image. His response was "Not my job". Again, I suspect it was to string me along - as he laughed.

Is there any reference one can help me with that says US dollars, US currency, US funds, etc is the same as federal reserve notes or debt obligations of the US?

Thanks Tony

EZrhythm
10-04-15, 09:15 PM
It is known that they can't apply the property tax to land declared as "private property". So then the deception is to have property owners register the property as "residence" or "commercial" etc. Hence the option to issue Notice declaring one's land as "private property".

shikamaru
10-05-15, 12:06 AM
It is known that they can't apply the property tax to land declared as "private property". So then the deception is to have property owners register the property as "residence" or "commercial" etc. Hence the option to issue Notice declaring one's land as "private property".

There was a thread on another forum that talked about judges having financial incentive (e.g. judges retirement fund) to rule against people seeking to privatize the usage of their vehicular conveyances.

Might the same aforementioned scenario be the case with governments and private land property?

salsero
10-05-15, 12:08 AM
Thank you EZ - however, the property that I am in is a condo unit. The purpose of going the route under 31 USC 3124 SHOULD, in theory stop the actual assessment dead in its tracks by operation of THEIR law. They can not use a value that is based upon FRNs to compute a tax at a state or it political subdivision. The property assessment valuation is based upon purchases of homes with presumptive FRNs.

Based on the HOA covenants I do not see being able to declare the property as private. thanks

pumpkin
10-05-15, 12:18 PM
Salsero, I've been fighting the property tax for some time now. You must always keep in mind, if the judge is corrupt, a liar, or a thief, you will not win, no matter the truth. What I have found is (at least here), they use in rem actions against the property. This is done obviously to avoid the man and his rights. However, in rem actions still require jurisdiction. Here (Indiana) they do not fulfill what is required for in rem jurisdiction, which is either a summons upon the person (the, or a owner) or by publications with an affidavit stating the owner cannot be found. So what is produced is a void judgment without jurisdiction. I attempted the injunction route, and they misquoted the rules of court against me, so if they will do that, justice is not their purpose. I am confident I should prevail, but I am not confident that I will. But I do thank God for the greater judgment.

allodial
10-05-15, 07:51 PM
Thank you EZ - however, the property that I am in is a condo unit. The purpose of going the route under 31 USC 3124 SHOULD, in theory stop the actual assessment dead in its tracks by operation of THEIR law. They can not use a value that is based upon FRNs to compute a tax at a state or it political subdivision. The property assessment valuation is based upon purchases of homes with presumptive FRNs.

Based on the HOA covenants I do not see being able to declare the property as private. thanks

The AARP has started getting active in taking action to protect the retired from adversely exploitive HOAs and HOA agreements. Some of the worst ever agreements or contracts I have seen are HOA agreements as in horrid as to the terms of the agreement. They want you to pay $5M for a house and sign a contract that allows some cabal of a board of directors that monopolizes the democratic process of a community to make all of the decisions (the householders hardly have any say). Most of the agreements embody utter disdain for property rights and rights to privacy. Imagine you put $45M into building a skyscraper, then sucker everyone into paying rent to your HOA by sigining an agreement that allows them to lien your property and put you out even after you have paid even for the smallest thing of having a pet rabbit (and yes I have seen 'pet rabbit clauses'). Of course, the HOA would find those who have paid for their properties the best target because otherwise they'd have to fight with a bank for condos with mortgages not paid off (i.e. liening and auctioning off property with a bank lien on it isn't as attractive but seniors who paid bought with cash ...). But most HOA contracts I've seen are designed to leave the owner exposed and force them into privity with statutory corporations. IMHO ownership of the commons should always be separable from ownership of the dwelling.

Most HOA agreements I have seen amount to total con jobs.

1. Bubba takes 100 of his 200 acres and allows building of homes under an HOA
2. Bubba, being the first HOA-er sets the terms and stocks the board and picks the management (all family and friends but shhh)
3. Newcomers see the beautiful development and plop down $2M+ per house but the terms if you really look at them say you don't own jack.
4. Bubba and company see a few people bought their house with cash, so they frequently send the HOA Nazis to pester them about "You have violated the rule against growing yellow flowers in visible view. Nevermind the fact that no one can see your house for all of the trees and we had to climb over your fence so we can inspect your property. But we have fined you and since you were on vacation and you didn't read our notice we went ahead and placed a lien on your property."
5. Bubba and company have made an easy way to take their land back, raise the value of their property because of comparable values of the 'plebe' HOA members, collect annual rent in the form of HOA fees and terrorize people selectively under the guise of "HOA" akin to a municipality that doesn't want to give any services but only wants the power to harass and fine.
6. Bubba and company want keys to your house so they can 'inspect' they can plant drugs or anything in your house, they can steal, they can harass you--but you do not know these people and might have zero control over them.
7. Typically the areas are the same areas that had race restrictions (i.e. you can move in but if they don't want you there they will fine the piss out of you until you leave.)

One recent HOA agreement I was given to review had a clause where the original owners put in as a running covenant a grant of an unrestricted an easement to local law enforcement and utility companies--not only to the common areas but to the individual units! Do you think Bubba's 100 acres he kept to himself are subject to that easement. Let's ask Bubba:

And the houses are priced at around $3M and up! It has many rules against painting or modifying the houses. However, the area is so wooded you can't even see the homes from the roads! Therefore, they the HOA terms is that the HOA and the Board always have right to enter upon your property to "inspect".

There are a sparse few HOA agreements that I have seen that were actually reasonable. I'd say 1 out of 95 are even somewhat non-fascist. Keep in mind that it is possible to simply sign an HOA agreements and C&R document with reservations and attach the reservations to the HOA agreement and CC&R. I would be sure to serve the reservations properly with a certificate of service and file the reservations with the certificate of service along with the signature page of the HOA and C&R documents in a county or U.S. district court case jacket.

salsero
10-06-15, 12:19 PM
Salsero, I've been fighting the property tax for some time now. You must always keep in mind, if the judge is corrupt, a liar, or a thief, you will not win, no matter the truth. What I have found is (at least here), they use in rem actions against the property. This is done obviously to avoid the man and his rights. However, in rem actions still require jurisdiction. Here (Indiana) they do not fulfill what is required for in rem jurisdiction, which is either a summons upon the person (the, or a owner) or by publications with an affidavit stating the owner cannot be found. So what is produced is a void judgment without jurisdiction. I attempted the injunction route, and they misquoted the rules of court against me, so if they will do that, justice is not their purpose. I am confident I should prevail, but I am not confident that I will. But I do thank God for the greater judgment.

I agree with you pumpkin that you will not prevail in their private bankrupt tribunal military court system.

The question posed has to do with federal law. Not my law, but their law that THEY, as officials of the public trust must adhere to by oath of office. I am guessing that all property taxes throughout the US are based upon property values assessed at market value. How is this market value obtained?

I am of the opinion that ALL property is owned by the state. I have been left spoliated or naked. I should not even be discharging the state's obligations. I did this exercise with the property appraiser because I want to demonstrate damages to me personally, as the public official refuse to follow their own laws.

salsero
10-06-15, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=allodial;19206]The AARP has started getting active in taking action to protect the retired from adversely exploitive HOAs and HOA agreements. Some of the worst ever agreements or contracts I have seen are HOA agreements as in horrid as to the terms of the agreement.

First I want to clarify a few things. As far as claiming the condo apartment as mine, it is on shared land. I do not see that as "viable". Second, we are talking around $1000 in property taxes. We are not talking about much here. Third, I certainly did not expect the property appraiser to roll over and say, YOU ARE RIGHT. Property now exempt.

My second comment is to provide a different point of view of HOAs. I am on the board of this HOA and I can state and also prove how well run this one is. Financially, we can not be any better. Maintenance wise we are in very good shape. This was not the case 5 years ago before our group took over. The financial condition was so bad and the previous board was most corrupt, it required attorneys to get them out. HOAs serve a purpose, though I am not defending them. IF one desires to live inexpensively AND the HOA is run well, it is a win win. I can say the same thing about government. If the people are honest in government and people want to abide by certain guidelines subject to certain duties, it really is not a big deal. WE DO HAVE NATURAL LAW ON PLANET EARTH, WHERE WE DO NOT NEED TO HAVE WRITTEN ON PAPER THE GOLDEN RULE. The issue is UNREASONABLENESS. We have a system in place now that has the federal reserve system in place. Putting that issue to the side. Many do not have an issue "paying taxes, etc" as we believe that that provides for the good for the people. We know that is not the case. Paying for anything only provides personal profit and gain for a group of bankers and their henchmen. But most people being reasonable BELEIVE OUR MONEY [lol] is ours. Legally we know this is not the case. The government officials are no different than condo commando board, just at a higher level. Until we change the consciousness of the people, nothing is going to change.

My overall point, maybe not well stated, is that whether HOA, government or Universal Law, we all have rules to live by. We can not think of just ourselves but must look at others as well. It is about WE not me. It does not mean, I exclude myself. It just means I attempt to live in harmony with others. pulling the engine from my car and leaving it in the driveway so everyone can see oil and engine all over is probably not the best place to fix a car. In the same manner, I should not have to listen to my neighbors playing loud music after 10 PM, and further still WE, as a people should not be subject to public officials knowingly breaking the law or bringing harm to the public in any way. Public official hold a position of trust.

pumpkin
10-07-15, 01:39 PM
"I am of the opinion that ALL property is owned by the state. I have been left spoliated or naked. I should not even be discharging the state's obligations. I did this exercise with the property appraiser because I want to demonstrate damages to me personally, as the public official refuse to follow their own laws."

If they do not follow the simple natural law that the created serves the creator (government serves the people), then there is no law they will abide by. They are only liars and thieves.

Also, concerning HOAs. I have always wondered if they ever come to the court with an injury in fact, you know, to invoke jurisdiction of the court. Sure the agreement gets into equity, but equity without the jurisdiction of the court doesn't do much.

salsero
10-07-15, 06:17 PM
Yes, I am truly beginning to sense there is no law, just guns and threats. I am saddened by this NOT so much of the actual appearance of it but more so for the fact - Life is Short and WE ALL can have life and have it abundantly YET some people BELEIVE they have some CLAIM to own shit including people and make a false profit on it as well. Really stupid, if you ask me.

OK - some quick info on HOAs. HOA's similar to government have basically similar issues. If people are reasonable, it is HIGHLY likely the HOA board will be reasonable no more or less if the citizens are reasonable why would government administration be so corrupt. THEY ARE A REFELCTION BACK TO US. We make choices. If there was no violence or greed, what purpose would there be for attorneys or cops, or better yet politicians? To say - well this is life, may be a minor truth - BUT WE STILL MAKE CHOICES. No one forces us to act or be greedy or belligerent. Corruption lies in the hearts of the amerrikan people otherwise, Nancy, Hillary, Bill, Barry, Harry, George, Dick, Maxine and Debbie Wasserman could not be in the position they are in. Think about it.

Like government, HOAs CAN offer benefit to those that are WILLING to give AND take. Planet earth operates in duality. We know good through knowing bad. However, it is not written we HAVE no option to be Good. Some people REFUSE to give and only want to take. This is where the problem lies for both HOAs and government. I am willing to surrender and release everything back to the principal but it refuses to talk to me.

And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor. DOI

Regardless of admiralty, common law, or equity, if someone is reasonable, I see MOSTLY reasonable being mirrored back. I am most proud of my accomplishments here at the condo and it really is a nice place to live; however, we do have challenges living here who have clearly mental issues going on that I can not fix nor care to.

I was hoping to have more solid info on this matter of FRNs as US currency/US dollars. I went to treasury website but that offered a hint of what I was looking for. I am looking for a solid response to the property appraiser without any wiggle room.

Michael Joseph
10-07-15, 07:31 PM
HOA Boards get their teeth thru a deed of trust. Novation is the key. A big X over the terms speaking to the HOA and voilla no more HOA.

Jethro
10-07-15, 09:05 PM
I did receive a letter from the attorney for the county stating the authority comes from the statute.
I would have replied with something like…

"Thank you for your response that your authority comes from 'the statute'. I have a few follow-up questions: 1) What statute? 2) To whom and where territorially does this 'statute' apply? 3) What facts, evidence and testimony do you have that this 'statute' applies to me and my property."

Now let them start talking.

Michael Joseph
10-07-15, 10:01 PM

"Thank you for your response that your authority comes from 'the statute'. I have a few follow-up questions: 1) What statute? 2) To whom and where territorially does this 'statute' apply? 3) What facts, evidence and testimony do you have that this 'statute' applies to me and my property."

A numbered name is the property of the one who established the name and numbered it. The name/number reflects and account and at all times man and woman are without that account but may grant into that account upon certain uses established by law. The administration of said account is what is truly being discussed. For statutes establish liabilities upon those who might act as fiduciary - in guardianship, trusteeship, executorship, etc, etc.

Thusly TRUST must be established. Either by implied deed or express deed. Or perhaps upon mis-deed. For Divine Law requires "Thou shall not steal".

And consider that an attorney practices within a certain law boundary [ies] upon which the Settlors grant license to make the use of practice of the special law.

salsero
10-08-15, 12:39 AM

First Letter:

Dear Fred,

I write to you, the man, who I believe at times acts in a public capacity as Property Appraiser for the County of XXXXX. I, a private man called Anthony and an authorized and exclusive user of the public person, a factitious entity, Anthony XXXX, accept your oath of office, bind you to that oath of office to carry out the following order, as I require of you to answer/respond/act upon the following, as it relates to your duty under the title, Property Appraiser:

1. Does not 31 USC 3124 – Exemption from Taxation – provide for an exemption in the computation of property tax assessment? If the Property Appraiser uses sales figures [market value or value] based upon the presumptive use of Federal Reserve Notes, how is it possible that you, as the Property Appraiser compute and/or assess a property tax with debt obligations of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411]?

[Please note, I do not dispute the fact there is statutory authority for the actual property assessment. The question being addressed to you, as property tax assessor or appraiser assessing a value on the property based upon the use of debt obligations of the United States. Based upon your tax assessment valuation, it appears the County of Broward Revenue Department accepts that value you presented, then applies a multiplier or a millage rate against value you presented based upon debt obligations of the United State to COMPUTE the tax due. I too, take specific observation that there is no $ in front of the values placed on your Notice.]

2. I require that you wet-ink sign and return to me the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments hereto attached. I require that you, as Property Appraiser, a duly authorized Constitutional Officer sign the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, ANTHONY, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXXXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to Anthony XXXX.

[I believe many government forms require a person’s signature attesting to the accuracy and truthful facts contained within the document, so I trust this will not be a burdensome requirement]

Please address the two issues above within five [5] business days of receipt of this correspondence. You will find enclosed one lawful United States Dollar [$1.00] for valuable consideration for your service. Should you decide NOT to respond specifically, accurately, honestly and completely to these matters above, I will accept your dishonor as breach of contract, confirmation that 31 USC 3124 applies and you, as a duly authorized public official are in violation of this statute of the United States. It is my desire, in Good Faith to support and aid the United States due to a declared national state of emergency dating back to the 1930s AND I trust you can agree with this support and aid of the United States.

Please note, I may have further correspondence for you, pending your response or lack of response.

Thank you, May God Bless You, as I trust that Almighty God will guide you as you go,

By: Anthony [seal]
For: Anthony XXXX

salsero
10-08-15, 12:45 AM
Response from property appraiser's in house attorney.

Mr. XXXX

This letter will serve as a response to you letter dated XXX. The property appraiser complies with statute XXXX. The millage rates come from .... [nothing which I asked]

A certified copy of YOUR property tax notice is enclosed. [again nothing that I asked for] The one dollar enclosed in your letter was applied to the certificate fee.

Sincerely, Attorney

allodial
10-08-15, 12:50 AM
HOA Boards get their teeth thru a deed of trust. Novation is the key. A big X over the terms speaking to the HOA and voilla no more HOA.

For the most part agreed. An "X" can also be taken as a signature. Best to strike through horizontally. IMHO its more low key, Signing : "John Smith, subject Statement of Reservations # ............... of October 1, 2015 attached hereto." Striking through is more likely to be taken as an "offensive" your reservations can do the same and even can assert your striking through in so many words. "Hereby clause (A) is struck through..."

IMHO its important that the reservations either be filed with the HOA/C&R documents or separately in a case jacket along with evidence of service. Another option is that one can sign the HOA side of things "John Doe as Member of {HOA}" that means they can only sue John Doe in his capacity as member.

A simple reservation can be one which asserts your right to private and quiet enjoyment of the property notwithstanding any terms or the like of {the agreement} and that nothing in the agreement shall serve to deny, disparage, encumber or waive any of your rights or immunities that you have including but not limited to to private and quiet enjoyment of the property to the fullest extent of the law. You can even place in the Reservation Statement that an emergency exists and that is why why you are purchasing and that nothing in {the agreement} may be construed to deny, disparage or prejudice any of your rights or the like.

salsero
10-08-15, 01:00 AM
My response to the above:

NOTICE OF DEFAULT
WITH OPPORTUNITY TO CURE

Dear Fred,

First I want to thank you for a timely response dated XXXXXX, 2015 and received by me on XXth, even though it was unresponsive to what I specifically required to be addressed. Second, I presume from the letterhead “Fred XXXX, XXXX County Property Appraiser” and signed by Helen XXXX, as General Counsel that Ms. XXXX is your authorized representative/agent and had your consent to respond in the manner which she did. Since it was my intent to address you personally and privately, I presume by Ms. XXXX's response that it is your preference to make this a non-private matter.

If I understand your oath of public office correctly, you are required to uphold the Constitution and the Government of The United States as well as the [laws of the] State of Florida. It is my desire too to support this idea and this is why I am writing you again in order to correct a possible misunderstanding on either part. Your attorney, Helen XXXXX suggested that you comply with STATUTE XXXX. Please thank Ms. xxxxxx for clarifying this. However, the issue had to do with 31 USC 3124. I believe that the United States Code supercedes state statutory code, though I may be incorrect. This specific question with regard to 31 USC 3124 was not specifically answered. Since Ms. XXXX's chose to reference STATUTE XXXX, can you please provide your definition of the word/phrase “cash or its immediate equivalent”?

It is my belief that the words referred within the STATUTE XXXXX “cash or its immediate equivalent’ would include Federal Reserve Notes or debt obligations of the Untied States. If in your definition the word “cash or its immediate equivalent thereof” excludes Federal Reserve Notes or debt obligations of the United States, can you please provide your definition? Yes, I fully understand and agree that under your STATUTE XXX there are other factors you are required to adhere to in deriving just valuation. It is not necessary to discuss these other factors. The only concern is your definition of “cash or its immediate equivalent”.

I am not interested in anything to do with the millage rate, as I am not sure why Ms. XXXX brought this up in the first place. The question specifically has to do with the use of debt obligations of the Untied States or Federal Reserve Notes in assessing property value within the County of Broward AND THEN APPLYING THAT PROPERTY VALUATION BASED UPON DEBT OBLIGATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE COMPUTATION OF THE TAX BY A STATE OR POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF A STATE. I am not sure if Ms. XXXXXX did not understand the question? I am not sure why Ms. XXXXX chose to accept and then convert $1.00 to certify a copy and return a “valueless thing” where there was a required a wet ink signature for your true and accurate property tax assessment for parcel number XXXXX based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes.

As previously suggested to you with [DATE OF 1ST LETTER ABOVE] demand, it is required by the state for the citizens, persons or residents who request benefits, subject to liabilities, to provide a wet ink signatures on state forms. Therefore, it would not seem unreasonable to require the same requirement upon a public officer declaring the property tax assessment complies with ALL the laws of the land. Since “this service was paid for” with a Federal Reserve Note, I am not quite sure how Ms. XXXXXX can convert a contractual intent into something clearly not intended. I can forgive Ms. XXXXX conditioned upon that she can forgive me, if I have made any errors in my understanding or any other matter from these two correspondences.

Anyway, to make it very easy so there is no misunderstanding. I will ask the questions again and know that they will be answered directly, completely and honestly by you or your authorized agent.

1. As property appraiser, at anytime during your process to assess the value of property within the County of XXXX within the State of XXXXX within the United States for the purpose of property tax assessment, do you use in any form, manner or specie whatsoever, in whole or part a debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes to determine any part of the assessed valuation? YES OR NO

2. If you use debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes in the assessed property valuation and then that valuation amount is used to compute a tax, does this violate 31 USC 3124? YES OR NO

[whether you send the actual property tax bill in November or another XXXX County agency such as the XXXX County Tax Collector, this question should be interpreted with your knowledge of a fact to answer the question directly]

3. If you do not define at any time “the present cash value of property or the immediate equivalent thereof” to include debt obligations of the Untied States or Federal Reserve Notes, please define your exact meaning of cash or immediate equivalent thereof?

4. If you use something other than debt obligation of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411] or Federal Reserve Notes, are you, as property appraiser able to tell me if this same “specie or other than debt obligations of the Untied States” can be used to discharge the debt obligation for parcel numberXXXXXX at the time of the presentment of the property tax bill which arrives in November 2015? YES OR NO

5. In the previous correspondence dated XXXXX, I required that you, as property tax assessor or appraiser to provide your wet ink signature and return the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments thereto attached. This property tax assessment was to be signed by you, Fred XXXXX as a duly authorized Constitutional Officer as attesting to the accuracy and truthfulness of the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, ANTHONY, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to Anthony XXXX.

6. If you will not sign this statement as outlined in question 5 above, please state the reason.

Your failure [now willful and intentional] to respond directly, honestly and completely, THIS TIME, within five (5) business days after receipt, is your tacit agreement that you use debt obligations of the Untied States in your assessed property valuation and then from that property valuation a tax is computed from that assessed property valuation in violation of 31 USC 3124. Therefore your property tax assessment for 2015 for parcel number XXXXXX is non-compliant with the United State statutory requirements. Please Note: To respond that your office does not give out legal advice or that I should seek legal counsel is a non-responsive response and deemed dishonorable. I am not looking for opinions or legal advice, just the facts. If I had made any error in my understanding in whole or part, I first ask that your forgive me and then secondly, to help me by correcting my mistake and misunderstanding, as we are all fallible.

Fred, I am not trying to back you or your office in any corner or get away with anything. My Good Faith intent is to support and aid the United States during its declared national state of emergency which dates back to the 1930s [12 USC 95a]. I hope you can agree with my support of the United States and let’s work together to help reduce the national debt for the future generations. This is why I go though this exercise. And maybe if you understood the why behind all this, you may even appreciate [though not necessarily like] what I am trying to accomplish for future generations.

If you would like to discuss the matter in private, I am open to this, please let me know in writing, otherwise I will require a direct, complete and honest response within five [5] business days.

Thank you, May God Bless You [And I do mean this], as I trust that Almighty God will guide you as you go,
By: Anthony [seal]

salsero
10-08-15, 01:02 AM
The attorney writes back

Dear Mr. XX

While you did not find my previous letter a satisfactory response to your inquiry, it indeed was a response and was the only response your inquiry will receive

Attorney.

salsero
10-08-15, 01:08 AM
I wrote Fred and email. The gist was

What does 150000 mean? Does it mean 150000 in FRNs or something else?

Fred's 1st response: US dollars

Of course, I ask more question: What does US dollars mean?

Fred's response: US currency

Of course I ask more question

Fred's final response: Thanks but not my job.

SO here it is folks - Going into court ain't going to work - how does one obtain justice from just-us?

allodial
10-08-15, 01:11 AM
First I want to clarify a few things. As far as claiming the condo apartment as mine, it is on shared land. I do not see that as "viable". Second, we are talking around $1000 in property taxes. We are not talking about much here. Third, I certainly did not expect the property appraiser to roll over and say, YOU ARE RIGHT. Property now exempt.

I believe you might do well to consider that the information provided you might be worth more than you suspect. Also if you look at the relevant Declaration of Condominium it is likely that the unit itself was made distinct unto itself. The unit itself is not shared although the commons might be shared. I have lots of experience when it comes to real property law and that also extends to nuances particular to condominiums and apartments. The unit itself is a subdivision even if its suspended in the air and it can be privately held notwithstanding the shared nature of what is out side the door to the unit.

My overall point, maybe not well stated, is that whether HOA, government or Universal Law, we all have rules to live by. We can not think of just ourselves but must look at others as well. It is about WE not me. It does not mean, I exclude myself. It just means I attempt to live in harmony with others. pulling the engine from my car and leaving it in the driveway so everyone can see oil and engine all over is probably not the best place to fix a car. In the same manner, I should not have to listen to my neighbors playing loud music after 10 PM, and further still WE, as a people should not be subject to public officials knowingly breaking the law or bringing harm to the public in any way. Public official hold a position of trust.

A selfish, megalomaniac who pens Nazi C&R and HOA terms is not likely out for "we" but himself or herself--in the case of a scamster cabal -> they would be out for themselves. How does such grotesque disregard for the rights and freedom of others amount to a community mindset? Isn't it "we" minded to realize that people have rights and freedoms that should be respected or is it more we-minded and community-minded by barring anyone from doing anything at their homes but breathing, eating, cutting the grass and sleeping? A restriction on leaving an engine sitting in the driveway is far from obnoxious to include in an HOA agreement--but most people I've come across even in the most ghetto neighborhoods do things (i.e. repairs) like that in their garage or in their backyard OUT OF SIGHT.

There are no doubt good HOAs. However, there are occasions where there are 20 acres of trees surrounding houses in an HOA. They cannot see each other. But yet rules for how many cars you can have, clauses that amount to total waiver of privacy, that you cant paint or modify your house without approval from a board that is not even democratically elected, that you cant grow food (we're talking about country acreage). Honestly , why doesn't the Bob just live by himself? Because Bob wants money and power and lots of control with little to zero liability and somehow he is "we" minded?

I have spent many rather charitable years dealing with the "we(e) minded" sorts who's idea of "we mindedness" is "we use your stuff, you take care of it if I break it" or "we share debts but my money is my own".

When the main service an HOA provides is a gate and you have 100 people paying $2,000 a year to maintain a gate.... Well that is just silly but it is typical in HOA land. "We have a shared gate so voila presto chango we have wut u call an HOA (i.e. excuse for a bazillion obnoxious restrictions and powertrips)".

Translation: Bob doesn't get along well with others, he has 200 acres of land and wants a fast way to make a few million dollars, he likes exerting power over others obnoxiously, he could build houses then rent them but that isn't a way to the Big Dollars, he doesn't really want to lose control over the land, Bob wants millions (from scam sales) + rent on top so subdivides off 100 acres and forms an HOA, by surface appearance he 'sells' the land, by syntax he denies the purchasers most all traditional property under the guise of "what is for the whole".

I also have real estate development experience. Running numbers on one project, I realized we could build a high-rise condo and pocket tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands from the HOA fees alone and still hire a manager, a security guard and cleaning company and have plenty left over. Sell the units, maintain control over the commons--like bridge trolls.

Keep in mind, Bob if he despises others could he simply stay on his 200 acres by himself. The HOA and obnoxious terms allow him to have his cake and eat it too. See also: bilk (http://thefreedictionary.com/bilk).

salsero
10-08-15, 01:11 AM
HOA's boards are not different than government. Please, all of them are not bad. Just like not all government employees are evil. You can put an X on all you want, if living in a HOA is not for you, then do not move into one. At least you have a KNOWING and UP FRONT choice. This is not the same as making a claim to property belonging to state of XX called a name.

allodial
10-08-15, 01:53 AM
HOA's boards are not different than government. Please, all of them are not bad. Just like not all government employees are evil. You can put an X on all you want, if living in a HOA is not for you, then do not move into one. At least you have a KNOWING and UP FRONT choice. This is not the same as making a claim to property belonging to state of XX called a name.

Property in the State is so because it is registered into the State or held by a State officer such as a resident. Property purchased under a mortgage with a bank is "in this State" because the bank owns the property until it is paid off. If the borrower is a debtor to the bank, and the resident is 'servant' to the statutory entity--there ya go. I agree, not all HOAs are necessarily bad. Key point is: if you already have government to deal with who needs a layer of utterly-obnoxious on top?

IMHO HOAs make the most sense with high-rise or multifloor properties --but with acreage? Hardly ever. In one case there were 60 houses in an allfluent urban setting. HOA fees something like $2,000 a year. There was 24 hour security guard in a patrol car. The streets are private and you get to help clean up the leaves in the Winter as part of community spirit. Overall, the HOA was quite reasonable--no using your house to run a business that had frequent clients basic restrictions nothing obnoxious. Very good and amicable HOA and people actually. The HOA fee to clearly toward an obvious expense (the security guard).

If the requirement at closing is delivery of the land free and clear of encumbrances, the HOA is an encumbrance and it is basically fraud on a purchase but not necessarily so with a lease or a rental. With acreage, Bob purchased the land free and clear, why can't he let others enjoy it free and clear? The point is: someone should be able to acquire land in a location without being subjected to utterly ludicrous HOA terms--that is a right. A statutory corporation shouldn't be able to block living souls from enjoying traditional property rights. In the case of typical cookie-cutter McMansion culdesac HOA communities with houses on .5 acres or less and everything is 'manicured' OK well maintaining a decor makes more sense because the clear visibility. If there are 20 acres of trees surrounding a home, who gives a rat's butt if you paint your house yellow or green? On prime land in great locations, the intruder or interloper is the HOA not the living soul (ever heard of the the Statutes of Mortmain (http://thelawdictionary.org/mortmain/)?). Because the HOA is more often than not acting as a trapper and a snare. Again, that ain't the way Bob bought the land and so why can't he allow others to enjoy the land as freely as he did? The county government is already in place, isn't that enough?

Also, pretty much every community that had racially discriminatory clauses that I've come across has an HOA. Obnoxious HOA rules basically serve as a consent to harass or persecute someone 'unwanted' in order to make them move. With obnoxious HOA rules, they can say the color of the blinds was the problem rather than color of skin.

The most sensible uses of HOA agreements that I have come across have been with multi-floor or highrise condo dwellings.

From: The General Principles of the Law of Corporations By Sir Cecil Thomas Carr

Michael Joseph
10-08-15, 01:38 PM

Very wise advise. I worked as a professional engineer for 20 years rising to the level of owner and president of a successful company. We designed many a subdivision from as small as seven lots and as large as 2500 lots. Without exception many of the requirements for a H.O.A. are the decision of the developer but also many requirements come at the mandate of the municipality.

For instance if water quantity and water quality treatment and retention ponds are constructed, then someone will need to provide maintenance [admiralty term]. And this maintenance is not the responsibility of the citizenry in the city/town. Furthermore, if the developer proposes a private roadway, most times to save money, and this means the houses will cost less to the end buyer, then a H.O.A. must be established to provide maintenance so that the public might enjoy and use the roadway without risk to life or property.

Thusly H.O.A.'s are many times necessary to the "people farms" called residential subdivisions. So I like your advice salsero, if one does not wish to become subject to an H.O.A., then one should find a house in the County. There, of course, always exists the exception. For instance, the small 50 lot subdivision which has public roads, and has no need for any H.O.A. maintenance. In this condition most times H.O.A. exists solely for the landscaping at the monument entrance! Lights, if private, etc.

When I used to be a landlord, I remember a house once which was subject to some "Architectural Review Board" which was an arm of the H.O.A. Now you talk about a sham. When the neighbor erected a 7-ft butt-style fence, the tenant thought she was living in a prison. When the H.O.A. was called, they were completely impotent to force any change. One word of caution in regard to dues: If one fails to pay the H.O.A. dues, I have seen H.O.A.'s foreclose especially when there is large equity involved.

Even though the H.O.A. was 2nd in line and would need to cure the 1st mortgage, they still foreclosed because there was more than 100k equity up for grabs at the expense of a couple of thousand in H.O.A. past due fees. I have found in my life that no amount of words [statutes] can force any man [or woman] to do anything. Nevertheless, one would be wise to apply knowledge upon the honor of Wisdom and Understanding. Where it really gets sneaky though is when H.O.A. corporations buy houses due to delinquent property tax foreclosure. And I have seen that too.

Make it a great day!
MJ

salsero
10-08-15, 02:09 PM
Me thinks - you should not be moving in an HOA.

FOLKS, I ASKED THE GROUP FOR SOME "REASONABLE INFORMATION" CONCERNING THE PROPERTY APPRAISER AND 31 USC 3124". This concerns the general population whether you live in a HOA or not. Can we please stick on subject. I provided the correspondence. I would say that is much more worthy to comment then on HOAs.

I believe you might do well to consider that the information provided you might be worth more than you suspect. Also if you look at the relevant Declaration of Condominium it is likely that the unit itself was made distinct unto itself. The unit itself is not shared although the commons might be shared. I have lots of experience when it comes to real property law and that also extends to nuances particular to condominiums and apartments. The unit itself is a subdivision even if its suspended in the air and it can be privately held notwithstanding the shared nature of what is out side the door to the unit.

A selfish, megalomaniac who pens Nazi C&R and HOA terms is not likely out for "we" but himself or herself--in the case of a scamster cabal -> they would be out for themselves. How does such grotesque disregard for the rights and freedom of others amount to a community mindset? Isn't it "we" minded to realize that people have rights and freedoms that should be respected or is it more we-minded and community-minded by barring anyone from doing anything at their homes but breathing, eating, cutting the grass and sleeping? A restriction on leaving an engine sitting in the driveway is far from obnoxious to include in an HOA agreement--but most people I've come across even in the most ghetto neighborhoods do things (i.e. repairs) like that in their garage or in their backyard OUT OF SIGHT.

There are no doubt good HOAs. However, there are occasions where there are 20 acres of trees surrounding houses in an HOA. They cannot see each other. But yet rules for how many cars you can have, clauses that amount to total waiver of privacy, that you cant paint or modify your house without approval from a board that is not even democratically elected, that you cant grow food (we're talking about country acreage). Honestly , why doesn't the Bob just live by himself? Because Bob wants money and power and lots of control with little to zero liability and somehow he is "we" minded?

I have spent many rather charitable years dealing with the "we(e) minded" sorts who's idea of "we mindedness" is "we use your stuff, you take care of it if I break it" or "we share debts but my money is my own".

When the main service an HOA provides is a gate and you have 100 people paying $2,000 a year to maintain a gate.... Well that is just silly but it is typical in HOA land. "We have a shared gate so voila presto chango we have wut u call an HOA (i.e. excuse for a bazillion obnoxious restrictions and powertrips)".

Translation: Bob doesn't get along well with others, he has 200 acres of land and wants a fast way to make a few million dollars, he likes exerting power over others obnoxiously, he could build houses then rent them but that isn't a way to the Big Dollars, he doesn't really want to lose control over the land, Bob wants millions (from scam sales) + rent on top so subdivides off 100 acres and forms an HOA, by surface appearance he 'sells' the land, by syntax he denies the purchasers most all traditional property under the guise of "what is for the whole".

I also have real estate development experience. Running numbers on one project, I realized we could build a high-rise condo and pocket tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands from the HOA fees alone and still hire a manager, a security guard and cleaning company and have plenty left over. Sell the units, maintain control over the commons--like bridge trolls.

Keep in mind, Bob if he despises others could he simply stay on his 200 acres by himself. The HOA and obnoxious terms allow him to have his cake and eat it too. See also: bilk (http://thefreedictionary.com/bilk).

ag maniac
10-08-15, 03:22 PM
This probably won't add much to which you seek, Tony....you probably already know it.....but here's Carl Miller's ("Constitution Man")take on the 31 USC 742 FRN tax computational prohibition

https://www.hisadvocates.org/blog/remedy-for-property-tax

And a google search on 31 usc 742 (https://www.google.com/#q=31+usc+742) might reveal some reasoning for your plight.

allodial
10-08-15, 07:40 PM
For instance if water quantity and water quality treatment and retention ponds are constructed, then someone will need to provide maintenance [admiralty term]. And this maintenance is not the responsibility of the citizenry in the city/town. Furthermore, if the developer proposes a private roadway, most times to save money, and this means the houses will cost less to the end buyer, then a H.O.A. must be established to provide maintenance so that the public might enjoy and use the roadway without risk to life or property.

From the homeowner's perspective 'money is saved' according to short-term deceptive accounting. From the developer's perspective money is saved because the buck is passed to the home purchaser. It will cost just as much to the buyer in HOA fees and property tax and headaches. They can simply make the roads public. In all HOAs I have come across the roads in front of your house are part of your property. Taking care of asphalt roads is very easy. Its just as easy to contract care for the roads out to the county government for a fee and its a lot easier to pay for under public policy.

So I like your advice salsero, if one does not wish to become subject to an H.O.A., then one should find a house in the County. There, of course, always exists the exception.

Consider when HOAs are gobbling up masses of land and taking over deforested areas, I aim to make it clear that folks have the right to opt out by making reservations especially if they purchase on a cash basis. If consent wasn't required, then it would be fraud to present a piece of land for sell deliverable free and clear at closing and saddle it with HOA and CC&Rs and dead-hand clauses that amount to a lease on a pretty prison compound.

HOAs have been invading even the most remote, undeveloped places. (Agenda21?)

Me thinks - you should not be moving in an HOA.

FOLKS, I ASKED THE GROUP FOR SOME "REASONABLE INFORMATION" CONCERNING THE PROPERTY APPRAISER AND 31 USC 3124". This concerns the general population whether you live in a HOA or not. Can we please stick on subject. I provided the correspondence. I would say that is much more worthy to comment then on HOAs.

You mean I dont has a license to hijack threads like many others do? :( "Oh so sad." ;) The relevance of the HOA is really that how the property gets to be "in this State". If the HOA is a creature, franchisee or licensee of state and a homebuyer is FORCED to be a member of an artificial entity which itself is absolutely subject to the State, you see why the property tax issue and comes to bear and why rights abrogation comes to bear. Furthermore, in that venue, the law you assert may not even apply.

You are asking for a way to avoid property tax when IMHO the easiest way is to flip the PRIVATE switch on and switch off both COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL. You speak of "we mindedness" but looking to dodge payment for property taxes. What is interesting is that even where my property might be exempt from property taxes, I have always been happy to privately contract for County services even to the extent of adding more to the kit to improve things for all. Likely, I have put more $ into the County and State tills than any of my neighbors even though I don't have to. Many people have the idea of what it means to be sovereign backwards. Maybe I don't necessarily think in specifically in terms of 'we mindedness', I consider the greater good. It rains falls and the sun shines for both the just and the unjust, on we and them.

SO here it is folks - Going into court ain't going to work - how does one obtain justice from just-us?

So you see what seemed to be a distraction was a light shining on the situation of an HOA and holding a unit as a member of a legal entity that is subject to administrative law and the plenary powers of County, State or Federal legislatures. HOAs have been a tool for implementing communism and property theft in the USA. The suggestions to avoid them are 'so nice'. But they are even out in the woods with that nonsense in the exact places most nature loving people would love to live. Thusly, in many instances they are the intruder and interloper and the right of avoidance can be exercised.

Likely the attorney took notice of the HOA and covenants and the applicability of administrative law and snickered and is telling you in so many ways he sees how you are going to lose. He is also considering the likelihood that you "paid" for the house with FRNS, have a bank account in an FRB district, that the municipality and the HOA are likely construed to be in an FRB district, etc.

In the movie Wizard of OZ, Ms. Gulch wanted Toto which means "everything" or "all". Toto-alitarians.

Thankfully, in Christ the "HOA rules" (in the the heart) are simple: love your neighbor, love God, love yourself, love your enemies. Neighbor falls ill, cant maintain his roof? Evict him? No way. Help him out instead!

Related:
HOA - The New Communist State in the USA: Dubious Legalized Communism in America = Dirty Rotten Home Owner Associations
(http://freedomshackled.blogspot.com/2011/12/dubious-legalized-communism-in-america.html)

salsero
10-08-15, 08:11 PM
You are asking for a way to avoid property tax when IMHO the easiest way is to flip the PRIVATE switch on and switch off both COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL. You speak of "we mindedness" but looking to dodge payment for property taxes. What is interesting is that even where my property might be exempt from property taxes, I have always been happy to privately contract for County services even to the extent of adding more to the kit to improve things for all. Likely, I have put more $ into the County and State tills than any of my neighbors even though I don't have to. Many people have the idea of what it means to be sovereign backwards. Maybe I don't necessarily think in specifically in terms of 'we mindedness', I consider the greater good. It rains falls and the sun shines for both the just and the unjust, on we and them.[/QUOTE]

Correction: I guess my writing is not so good. It is not me looking to avoid ANYTHING. The question has to do with 31 USC 3124. I have nothing to do what THEY are obligated to uphold according to their law under their oath of office. I hope I am now clear about this.

It is my opinion, based upon evidence to support my opinion, that the US is under martial law rule and 12 USC 95a applies where ALL property has been seized by a belligerent occupant for its administrative and military operations. I have come to peace with this. Not an issue. So I am not quite sure how anyone pays for anything, since there is no money. If there is no money, you can not pay for services. I believe the US treasury states - http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Currency/Pages/legal-tender.aspx

"Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver or any other commodity, and receive no backing by anything This has been the case since 1933. The notes have no value for themselves, but for what they will buy. In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy."

If for some reason you do not understand Allodial that all property has been confiscated, then maybe that is why you are paying for services.

As far as your asinine comment about the "we mindedness", if you are not familiar with spiritual principles, I fully understand your ignorance. However, to put down someone - and by no means a lefty liberal - just because he senses we are One with the One and Only and does not wish to "think in a small box" and sees life as a little more than just "it is all about me and mine" - maybe you may wish to consider addressing the subject matter - 31 USC 3124 rather than everything else of no importance.

And for further clarification, I agree the rain falls and sun shines on the just and unjust equally. However, when the sun shines or the rain falls on the just, somehow, all is well. When the sun shines on the just, it is only temporary, however, when the rain falls - watch out. And there is a difference.

salsero
10-08-15, 08:16 PM
Ag Maniac. Thank you - but the first link agrees completely with me but offers no solution. The key is the property appraiser will not budge. Sure we all know they all use US currency and US dollars but will not admit they are Federal Reserve Notes.

allodial
10-08-15, 08:22 PM
Correction: I guess my writing is not so good. It is not me looking to avoid ANYTHING. The question has to do with 31 USC 3124. I have nothing to do what THEY are obligated to uphold according to their law under their oath of office. I hope I am now clear about this.

It is my opinion, based upon evidence to support my opinion, that the US is under martial law rule and 12 USC 95a applies where ALL property has been seized by a belligerent occupant for its administrative and military operations. I have come to peace with this. Not an issue. So I am not quite sure how anyone pays for anything, since there is no money. If there is no money, you can not pay for services. I believe the US treasury states - http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Currency/Pages/legal-tender.aspx

"Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver or any other commodity, and receive no backing by anything This has been the case since 1933. The notes have no value for themselves, but for what they will buy. In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy."

If for some reason you do not understand Allodial that all property has been confiscated, then maybe that is why you are paying for services.

As far as your asinine comment about the "we mindedness", if you are not familiar with spiritual principles, I fully understand your ignorance. However, to put down someone - and by no means a lefty liberal - just because he senses we are One with the One and Only and does not wish to "think in a small box" and sees life as a little more than just "it is all about me and mine" - maybe you may wish to consider addressing the subject matter - 31 USC 3124 rather than everything else of no importance.

And for further clarification, I agree the rain falls and sun shines on the just and unjust equally. However, when the sun shines or the rain falls on the just, somehow, all is well. When the sun shines on the just, it is only temporary, however, when the rain falls - watch out. And there is a difference.

You can take it as asinine if you like. Perhaps you don't get that each member of the One is important. Are clubs made for their members or members made for the club? Some might say both. But to suggest spirituality OKs disregard for the individual is drivel. We mindedness is exclusive of those you think as 'them'. A mindset for the greater good even includes good will toward enemies--perhaps you missed that (yes enemies can be those who are enemies to you in behavior whether you initiated the hostility or not).

If you see fully the situation you are in, you can see the better way to deal with it. "Its all about me and mine" that is the totalitarian mindset but only they use groups to accomplish their objectives under the charade of 'spirituality' (spiritual corporations are spiritual and they aren't always necessarily ones you'd want to join).

I suspect you aren't really reading what is being said but instead are getting emotional without seeing that anytime someone is looking for a remedy, turning the light on as to the rhyme and reason is a way of showing the way out. Why are you looking to see what they will do if you don't mind paying the taxes? The question is because of your own remarks which seemed very contradictory.

And your idea of 'everything being confiscated' is in error. I have traveled from Illinois land to New York land and never once set foot in the United States. Under US Army Rules of Land Warfare, etc. the military is not the sovereign and is only an agent of a sovereign. Elizabeth was free to take up office as an ambulance driver in the UK State-Plantation and so for the time being she 'devolved' for a moment during that servitude. CC&Rs, HOA agreements may come under the category of servitudes. When she retired from public service, she ceased to have a last name.

I get the general idea of the code you are referencing. But it seems you were seeking to eliminate property taxes on that basis. On one hand, they might look to administrative law somehow to bypass the applicability of the code especially in the state or municipal setting. Nonetheless per 31 USC § 3124 the taxability of FRNS (i.e. U.S. currency) raises interesting questions (which you have raised). On another, they might realize you are getting at something so they dodge the question. I have come across similar non-response, convoluted-response or distractive-response when posing questions to attorneys.

Consider also, if the constitution doesn't apply to a private corporation, why would the U.S. Code apply?

Article 8 of the UCC refers to the likes of assets indirectly held. A trustee holding something for my benefit isn't the same as confiscation. The public/residential properties are effectively pooled and the revenue streams used to secure obligations of the State/County/Fed/etc. Private property isn't necessarily contributing to that scheme. The public/residential pays for services through effectively allowing their property to be pooled with others and the revenues and returns are potentially managed by 'strangers'. Private land if you ever have noticed on county GIS systems is goes un-assessed as in it is struck off of the books. From the perspective of a good neighbor, even though I don't HAVE to pay the property, I see nothing wrong with contributing to the fire department sheriffs departments or the like or giving the County something to replace the revenue stream.

Consider the mindset of public education being 'free'. What utterly bogus nonsense. Free as in...eat now, pay later. The way things are paid for is through my indirect-holding fiduciaries.

A double edged sword in that the county assessor might also be aware of the FRNs being value-less and therefore you construed that you didn't really pay for your condo with lawful money--thus you see the price to pay might be for them to act as if you did.

Contrary to the MSM garbage propaganda, I know of sovereigns who have put millions in to county government and who have done unfathomable good deeds for millions who don't even know their name who even though they did not HAVE to pay they funded charities, sheriffs departments (that were on the potentially verge of coming apart).

pumpkin
10-09-15, 02:04 PM
"A double edged sword in that the county assessor might also be aware of the FRNs being value-less and therefore you construed that you didn't really pay for your condo with lawful money--thus you see the price to pay might be for them to act as if you did."

I don't think this could be a presumption that the assessor could hold. He was not a party to any previous contract. You are in possession, and for anything resembling a replevin (naming specific property is a replevin not attachment), the plaintiff only succeeds in the strength of his title, not the weakness of the one in possession. Also anyone can declare to have paid the previous owner in lawful money and let the opposing party make the claim that you didn't. The previous owner, being dumb as the general public, will agree with you if called upon to do so.

allodial
10-09-15, 08:37 PM
"A double edged sword in that the county assessor might also be aware of the FRNs being value-less and therefore you construed that you didn't really pay for your condo with lawful money--thus you see the price to pay might be for them to act as if you did."

I don't think this could be a presumption that the assessor could hold. He was not a party to any previous contract. You are in possession, and for anything resembling a replevin (naming specific property is a replevin not attachment), the plaintiff only succeeds in the strength of his title, not the weakness of the one in possession. Also anyone can declare to have paid the previous owner in lawful money and let the opposing party make the claim that you didn't. The previous owner, being dumb as the general public, will agree with you if called upon to do so.

Perhaps, but if you are telling him that you paid with scrip, its not a presumption since the assessor's knowledge would come from a confession. Furthermore, it would seem more viable to say you can't be taxed because you were paid with scrip rather than saying you can't be taxed because you PAID with scrip. Also, keep in mind that an 'unsecured debt' is one that is secured by EVERYTHING a person owns.

allodial
10-09-15, 08:52 PM

Jethro
10-11-15, 07:35 PM

Why not just ask "Fred" to verify the purported debt?

If he or anyone else refuses to do so, then there is no debt.

salsero
10-12-15, 12:55 AM
Why not just ask "Fred" to verify the purported debt?

If he or anyone else refuses to do so, then there is no debt.

Jethro it is not a debt. It is a proposed property tax assessment. Specifically, it states right on the proposed tax assessment, THIS IS NOT A BILL.

I can only ask Fred - what you suggest, IF it is an actual debt being sent.

These politicians are very smart, there are separate duties being done. One agency does the assessment, and another agency then takes that "value based upon FRNs", computes a tax and sends a bill based upon that value. It is clearly in violation of 31 USC 3124.

Last year, I send a package of information to the treasurer of the county, the one who would over see the actual property tax bills. It went ignored.

Folks, again, let me try and be clear. A constitutional officer has an oath of office that requires, as a condition of accepting the duties of said constitutional office to follow the laws of the US and of the state. In this situation, the property appraiser uses FRNs to base its valuation, since no other form of "US currency, funds, dollars" exist. It has nothing to do with me or the property tax itself. It has to do with, the law and the intentional violation.

Clearly these constitutional officers KNWOINGLY break the law, but how does one obtain relief? If I go to court, I lose. I must go to court, as a subject person to the jurisdiction thereof. I can not force the property appraiser to sign the appraisal. He ain't going to do that. He knows, but so does Hillary and this means what? Zero.

It makes me wonder is this a nation of laws that apply only to persons other than the one's making the laws? The answer seems to be a resounding yes!

allodial
10-12-15, 01:32 AM
There are significant points made earlier in this thread. Can you prove that the Assessor is using FRNs as the denomination? Likely he specifying that you pay in dollars. Perhaps you are mistaking the assessor for the US Department of the Treasury? The Assessor might make demand in dollars. The public policy is wide open to allow FRNs or for you to pay with lawful money. If you want the bill to be specifically in lawful money you can write the amount in words followed by "U.S. dollars lawful money" or the like. Could it be that neither your lack nor abundance of U.S. notes would necessarily caused by the Assessor?

If you sign up for a system of private law or deadhand corporate law, then the laws of the "nation" might not necessarily apply or even if they do the private law might apply moreso. Promissory notes for mortgages and student loans AFAIK are most always denominated in "lawful money of the United States of America". Thusly, lawful money *is* in circulation.

Jethro
10-12-15, 02:29 AM
Jethro it is not a debt. It is a proposed property tax assessment. Specifically, it states right on the proposed tax assessment, THIS IS NOT A BILL.

I can only ask Fred - what you suggest, IF it is an actual debt being sent.

These politicians are very smart, there are separate duties being done. One agency does the assessment, and another agency then takes that "value based upon FRNs", computes a tax and sends a bill based upon that value. It is clearly in violation of 31 USC 3124.

Then require the man to verify the "proposed tax assessment".

Agencies don't do anything -- they have no hands or arms. An "agency" exists only on paper or in the mind. Only a man can "do" something, like create an "assessment" or "compute a tax bill". Find out what man has created the "assessment" or "tax bill", and hold him accountable to the penny for his claim. If he can't verify the debt, then he made a claim that was not true -- that's an act of fraud (and possibly extortion, if threats are involved for non-payment). That's a trespass for which the man may be held personally liable.

I would never bring the make-believe (titles like "assessor", etc.) to life by arguing with it. Call out the man and see if he's ready to put his money where his mouth is.

allodial
10-12-15, 03:19 AM
Then require the man to verify the "proposed tax assessment".

Agencies don't do anything -- they have no hands or arms. An "agency" exists only on paper or in the mind. Only a man can "do" something, like create an "assessment" or "compute a tax bill". Find out what man has created the "assessment" or "tax bill", and hold him accountable to the penny for his claim. If he can't verify the debt, then he made a claim that was not true -- that's an act of fraud (and possibly extortion, if threats are involved for non-payment). That's a trespass for which the man may be held personally liable.

I would never bring the make-believe (titles like "assessor", etc.) to life by arguing with it. Call out the man and see if he's ready to put his money where his mouth is.

Well if someone is playing Monopoly or joins a sports league, that kind of thinking might not work especially if they are willingly participating. The approach of debt verification is better than meddling with the 'FRN factor' IMHO. Because telling them you paid with FRNs is not going likely going to work in your favor. Telling them that you were paid in FRNs is another thing when it comes to taxability.