PDA

View Full Version : The End Of The U.S Empire Is Here - But the US is also being controlled now

loveunderlaw
10-12-15, 01:07 PM
In this video Luke Rudkowski breaks down key geo political world moves that will eliminate the U.S from being the global world power that it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQN_f1w4OVo

It's actually the World Criminal Banker Cartel behind everything, Americans need to wake up before it's too late :(

David Merrill
10-12-15, 01:36 PM
The central banking protocols of debt being of value began here in Colorado Springs. Maybe it will end here too.

I am in the middle of rectifying (correcting) the judiciary in criminal syndicalism that is obviously, at least to me, for the purpose of protecting government from the people. Which is to say, to protect the illusion that debt has value.

I wonder though, is it a disease that will kill or reform and transform into birth pains?

P.S. Writing while listening...

Damascus to me represents METRO organization in a big way. It is the world's oldest Capital City - municipal jurisdiction. So it certainly has metaphysical ties to the central banking which is international admiralty in nature. Also as the trouble started around Syria it struck me that there was a war brewing of a different nature indeed. This is purely government warring against the population that created that government. Rather than factions of religion, race or ideologies.

allodial
10-13-15, 12:13 AM
The central banking protocols of debt being of value began here in Colorado Springs. Maybe it will end here too.

I am in the middle of rectifying (correcting) the judiciary in criminal syndicalism that is obviously, at least to me, for the purpose of protecting government from the people. Which is to say, to protect the illusion that debt has value.

I wonder though, is it a disease that will kill or reform and transform into birth pains?

P.S. Writing while listening...

Damascus to me represents METRO organization in a big way. It is the world's oldest Capital City - municipal jurisdiction. So it certainly has metaphysical ties to the central banking which is international admiralty in nature. Also as the trouble started around Syria it struck me that there was a war brewing of a different nature indeed. This is purely government warring against the population that created that government. Rather than factions of religion, race or ideologies.

When negative egregores/servitors (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1201-Egregores) are dying, they are known to take extensive measures to feed off of their hosts. I suspect they are moreso feeding off of captive populations than their makers or at least those who their makers feed to them (perhaps they will run out of victims). For some reason the term "odius debt" comes to mind.

walter
10-13-15, 07:08 PM
Americans need to wake up before it's too late :(

Its already to late...but why the sad face?
It has to die. Only fiction anyway. A giant fairy tale.

loveunderlaw
10-13-15, 11:43 PM
Its already to late...but why the sad face?
It has to die. Only fiction anyway. A giant fairy tale.

Well we need to get the government free of the tentacles of the World Criminal Banker Cartel & restore the Constitutional limitations back in place that
our Founding Fathers put into effect to protect us from criminals & tyrants like many of us are seeing right now. And yes the Defacto government won't
be missed when it's shut down for good by Americans that know what the law REALLY means !

allodial
10-15-15, 03:39 AM
I still suspect that the U.S. was original non-imperial. It was the super-liberal theologies that came along to try to pound the government into something it was not intended to be. The stars above the eagle's head weren't originally in the form of a star. The preferred great seal had to do with escaping Pharaoh. Come 1865, the Scottish Rite system seems to have nested in the city on the Potomac. The evidence is that the original founders were looking to escape the extreme liberal ideologies that were sweeping Europe. Consider that the Constitution wasn't properly ratified under the Articles of Confederation and that Patrick Henry said he smelled a rat.

While many books suggest America to have been founded for some secret sauce purpose ala Francis Bacon, etc. There is sufficient evidence to show intense efforts to hijack the Simple Plan. 1862-1865 would be quite revealing. Albert Pike + Scottish Rite + KKK and the new Roman look D.C. got says a lot.