PDA

View Full Version : The Real Truth Behind Our False Reality - EXPOSING THE BANKER CRIMINALS !

loveunderlaw
10-16-15, 01:41 AM
Yet more proof that we need to throw the criminal bankers out of all Western governments that have been infiltrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9m4PRvvdg

Chex
10-16-15, 04:40 PM
famguardian.org and Our Non-Citizen Nationals, Who Are They - Berkeley Law have been telling this information for years.

And

Please do tell how many parents have read this contract before signing their children away for the social security #; the only way they recognize a legal fiction?
8 U.S. Code § 1452 - Certificates of citizenship or U.S. non-citizen national status; procedure. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1452

Who is Eligible
A person may become a U.S. citizen
1) by birth
2) through naturalization (applicable for Green Card holders/ Permanent Residents).

The oath of allegiance is:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God." http://www.h1base.com/visa/work/compare%20work%20visas/ref/1362

Okay now sign the contract.

At 8:30 of this video “are you an American citizen now?

ag maniac
10-16-15, 05:19 PM
Yet more proof that we need to throw the criminal bankers out of all IMF blackmailed governments.

There......fixed..... ;]

David Merrill
10-17-15, 12:35 AM
All the world needs to do is awaken to the fact that debt has no value.

loveunderlaw
10-18-15, 01:37 AM

The debt based "currency" we all are forced to use may as well be shredded up and turned into animal bedding. At least then it will
be worth something to someone.

allodial
10-18-15, 10:50 PM

While I could concur on elastic currency being abhorrent, I would say that the problem isn't really appropriately fixed on "debt based currency". That is to say that even a debt based currency at least reflects that the workman or the service has value (is worthy of his hire). The problem is really that neither people and persons are widely taught how to discharge (discharge and pay are synonymous) debts in any manner other than by sweat labor. If more people knew how to discharge debts then there would be more equipment and resources to prosper the organic economy. It is a sickening lie and myth that if everyone had millions no one would work--plenty of people love to create and make things regardless of whether they have to do it!

What happened in America (since the 1930s especially) is that the knowledge of the above fell into a few crafty and apparently-devious hands who have controlled many things and have tried to convince "the masses" to feel guilty for what "the masses" did not do to forests, fields, animals, birds, trees, other men, etc. BP isn't even an America company, for example. But yet the Environmental Nazis want "us" to feel guilty about unsordid actions of strangers? To reiterate the problem is lack of knowledge--too much knowledge about Kim K*rdashian's a---- back end (http://i1.wp.com/okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/kim-kardashian-paper.jpg)and too little about the inner workings of banking and government fiscal fiduciaries.

We acknowledge yes the book, the artwork has value. While debt may have zero or negative value, exemptions, or, claims on assets just might.

And when he came into the house, Jesus anticipated him, saying, ‘What thinkest thou, Simon? the kings of the earth — from whom do they receive custom or poll-tax? from their sons or from the strangers?’ Peter saith to him, ‘From the strangers.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Then are the sons free; but, that we may not cause them to stumble, having gone to the sea, cast a hook, and the fish that hath come up first take thou up, and having opened its mouth, thou shalt find a stater, that having taken, give to them for me and thee.’ Matthew 17:25-27 Young's Literal Translation (also part translated 'then the children are exempt')

Perhaps the reason the Cabal hates the saints because of this: the power of cancellation of debt and exemption. With that kind of power, holding mankind in debt bondage just isn't kosher!

David Merrill
10-19-15, 07:55 AM
The oversimplification depends on court rulings that there is a distinction between discharging private credit and paying with lawful money.

Thank you for making the point that the oversimplification also disqualifies a worker's efforts having value. If you pay him up front, then he is indebted to do the work. If you promise to pay him when the job is done, or pay him after he turns in a time card then the employer is indebted.

Therefore to blanket claim debt has no value is faulty.

Buying and selling debt as a product, compounded by elastic currency is most certainly the absurdity I was addressing. This combination of absurdities requires a curse called sustainable debt. Debt can have no value outside the relationship of the debtor and creditor.

allodial
10-19-15, 08:54 AM
Buying and selling debt as a product, compounded by elastic currency is most certainly the absurdity I was addressing. This combination of absurdities requires a curse called sustainable debt. Debt can have no value outside the relationship of the debtor and creditor.

That is what I suspected you had in mind. But I figured for further edification we might as well break it down further.

Debt can have no value outside the relationship of the debtor and creditor.

And what a situation it might be where there would be confusion or deception as to who is really creditor and who is really debtor!

The oversimplification depends on court rulings that there is a distinction between discharging private credit and paying with lawful money.

Thank you for making the point that the oversimplification also disqualifies a worker's efforts having value. If you pay him up front, then he is indebted to do the work. If you promise to pay him when the job is done, or pay him after he turns in a time card then the employer is indebted.

Therefore to blanket claim debt has no value is faulty.

The word discharge means to fulfill an obligation. If there is an obligation to pay money then delivery/payment of money is fulfillment... therefore to discharge is to pay. And, of course, with ( merger of law and) equity payment can be accomplished by various means depending on the situation. In America to pay with lawful money is quite succinct: it would be to deliver lawful gold coin or lawful silver coin. With paper money pegged to gold, I suspect lawful money must be clearly spelled out as the money being utilized for any given transaction. For the purchaser payment with lawful money triggers access to full title or allodial title. For the seller, credit means access to the face value in goods and services (i.e. substance). IMHO its worth considering the rights associated with payment in lawful money particularly as pertains to title.

I strongly *ahem* suspect that there is a system in place that is designed for all of us to prosper righteously with mercy and forgiveness but there have been those who set out to hijack it and obscure it.

David Merrill
10-19-15, 03:54 PM
I believe that there is life as opposed to debt.

I awoke this morning to a new appreciation of the "ever-living" God required in the oath process of judicial officers.

allodial
10-19-15, 08:59 PM
I believe that there is life as opposed to debt.

Agreed. The Nazi's suggested that work makes free (i.e. Arbeit Mach Frei). Jesus on the other hand suggested something about knowing the truth making one free. Sweat labor to gain freedom from debt vs. truth about to how avoid it altogether? Hmm. Cain probably prefers if you'd stay around sweating on the Plantation rather than otherwise.

xparte
10-20-15, 12:28 AM
Greek word for redemption actually refers to slaves who were purchased in a marketplace. Who and under what authority is monetizing debt slaves . Slaves a creation the commercial being that is Re-cogn - ized as a person. one has a personal debt commercially not spiritually when a Man goes for a Mortgage no where on this note does it say void with the message of Christ a person can be recognized and identified as debt it being a legal debt only. And you, who were dead in your trespasses as a legal person. God has made his Lawful demand God made Man alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. A spiritual debt We were buried beneath a mountain of spiritual bankruptcy. But God took that signed confession of indebtedness which stood as a perpetual witness against us and canceled it in the death of Christ.Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith." truth can set one free or settle a debt.

xparte
10-20-15, 07:44 PM
Greek word for redemption actually refers to slaves who were purchased in a marketplace.As Christ is our new master Redemption in his Name is a straight demand for a lawful life under God.Mans law is subject to penalty Gods is our judgement and forgiveness following any words of Christ is the greater subjection, its penalty is truth if u have to pay this is your balance and account.

David Merrill
10-20-15, 09:20 PM
Agreed.

Thus I wrote down the Laws of Moses (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcl9ScFdvdHJjRkU/view?usp=sharing) and then translated them back to English:

You might find it easier to start with this (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVmJQeTR6Vmcxc0U/view?usp=sharing).

allodial
10-20-15, 11:29 PM
And the children of the slaveborn who were set free are freeborn. The encumbrances of the parents fail to pass upon the children. Also, those raised up to sit on thrones are highborn rather than being merely freeborn. The 14th amendment was only 'needed' for those who were "slaveborn". But their children would be freeborn--someone forgot to tell Sharpton/Jackson/etc. As a judge said the 14th amendment a tool for the United States (territorial government) to extend its municipal power.