PDA

View Full Version : End Of The Dollar - IMF To Go To SDRs - Latest Video

Axe
04-04-11, 10:03 PM
It's long, but everyone should see it.

For a "text" transcript of the video, go to this page, close the window, and you will get a popup
asking if you want to stay on the page. If you select "stay on the page" you will be on the "Text version":
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1103PSIEOAVD/LPSIM406/PR

He's selling his investment advisory service, so I'm not recommending that, but the video
is poignant.

According to him, there are currently over 150 alternative currencies being used in the
US right now. (It's much later in the video)

What are your thoughts?

Axe
04-04-11, 11:33 PM
Who wants to take a stab at the the 4 things he won't tell you in the video? (The 4 Steps)

And... who can guess what "The most valuable asset in the world in a time of crisis" is?

I have the answers, but I'm curious what others come up with.

BTW... I'm not associated with this guy in any way, I don't make any money if you buy
this stuff, and I'm not saying you should buy his stuff. I got it by email, and I posted it
here for discussion.

David Merrill
04-05-11, 01:35 AM
Thank you Axe! I will get a look at the video; maybe just skip around though.

The IMF Trust Fund founded SDR's (http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/SeizeGold.jpg) quite some time back - '75-'76. But with another Government Shutdown happening by Monday, it is interesting to hear why somebody would be bringing it up now!

stoneFree
04-05-11, 03:09 AM
Saw that sales pitch awhile back. Just a head's up. That "video" is really just a guy talking with a series of still images comprised of ..... text, and has been out at least since December 2010. He's promoting his newsletter at $49 / year.

Review by DK (canada), December 20, 2010
Dec 19 review - i started watching the video and quickly realized it was likely a typical sales rant, so i closed the browser, whereupon i received a warning to “cancel” the action or i would miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make great sums of money while the average American consumer would be driven to the poor-house by a devalued US $.
When i “canceled” the action - the entire video turned to text. I was then able to scroll down (saved an hour of my time) to find out that for a mere $49, i would get “ALL THE ANSWERS”……
That STANSBERRY character has quite a history here:http://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/porter-stansberrys-investment-advisory/
If you give them info, you're likely to get offers/spam from several other newsletters from the same outfit in Maryland.

Oh yeah, the fact that the IMF created SDR's tells me everything I need to know - run away screaming.

Axe
04-05-11, 03:43 AM
Well, what he's saying is that the Dollar will no longer be the world currency, it would instead be SDRs.

You won't have a choice.

stoneFree
04-05-11, 04:01 AM
The hell I won't. This book was helpful to me in showing what the World Bank/ IMF is all about. In a nutshell... Loaning to/Stealing from/Dominating/Bankrupting nations under the guise of helping them.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/johnperkinseconomichitman

shikamaru
04-05-11, 12:05 PM
Who wants to take a stab at the the 4 things he won't tell you in the video? (The 4 Steps)

And... who can guess what "The most valuable asset in the world in a time of crisis" is?

I have the answers, but I'm curious what others come up with.

I am of the opinion one must have a complete system with respect to safety of self and loved ones in addition to one's personal finance.

1. One's home should be engineered like a fort.
2. One should have their own tools, resources, fuel, energy, weapons, etc.
3. One's home should be free of all liens.
4. One's self should be free of all claims of debt.
5. One's privacy strategy should be strong.

The most important value in a time of crisis is survivability.

Banja
04-05-11, 03:48 PM
I am of the opinion one must have a complete system with respect to safety of self and loved ones in addition to one's personal finance.

Right on point. Those five steps together form your basic fundamental launching pad, if you will.

If you are going to "mess with" the monetary system, and history is chocked full of examples, you will see the "beast" raise it's ugly head. Control of the monetary system is the power !! Without control of the monetary system very few of the other control measures would have any effect what so ever. Those that have control of the monetary system know it's importance. IMHO, they will also defend that power by any means necessary.

shikamaru
04-05-11, 04:36 PM
Right on point. Those five steps together form your basic fundamental launching pad, if you will.

If you are going to "mess with" the monetary system, and history is chocked full of examples, you will see the "beast" raise it's ugly head. Control of the monetary system is the power !! Without control of the monetary system very few of the other control measures would have any effect what so ever. Those that have control of the monetary system know it's importance. IMHO, they will also defend that power by any means necessary.

Yes, commerce is a voracious beast, hence why it is best to engage in such a tempestuous sea "at arm's length".
Same "arm's length" should be extended to society and government as well.

There is NO SAFETY to be had in commerce.

Axe
04-05-11, 06:07 PM
From the video:

"Most Americans don't know that some states in the Mid-West are already using "alternative currencies"...

An NBC News affiliate in Michigan reports that

"new types of money are popping up across Mid-Michigan and supporters say, it's not counterfeit, but rather a competing currency. Right now, for example, you can buy a meal or visit a chiropractor without using actual U.S. legal tender."

What most Americans don't realize is that this is all totally legal.

The U.S. Treasury Dept web site says that, according to Coinage Act of 1965: "There is... no Federal statute mandating that a private business, a person or an organization must accept currency or coins as for payment for goods and/or services."

I saw one report that says there are now 150 of these alternative local U.S. currencies being accepted around the country!

USA Today reports that the largest of these local currencies is a currency called "Berkshares," which are being used in the Berkshires region of western Massachusetts.

According to the paper:

"Since its start in 2006, the system, the largest of its kind in the country, has circulated $2.3 million worth of BerkShares." And even in places that do not yet have local currencies, store owners may now actually prefer foreign currencies rather than U.S. dollars...

In Washington, DC, just 25 miles from my office, some stores have begun accepting euros. Of course, the euro isn't much more stable than the dollar right now. But my point is that most people don't understand there is NO FEDERAL REQUIREMENT in the United States for a private store to accept dollars for non-debt transactions.

You see, no matter what the government decides, stores and businesses will accept whatever they believe is a strong currency.

As Texas Representative Ron Paul wrote recently:

"If you walk into a 7-11 to buy a soda, the clerk doesn't have to accept your dollars, he could demand euros, silver, or copper. But because legal tender laws backing the dollar have caused the dollar to drive other currencies out of circulation, [right now] it is easier for stores to accept dollars."

Well, all that is quickly changing...

Many places in Texas now accept Mexican pesos for payment. "Euros Accepted" signs are popping up in of all places: Manhattan. And not only Manhattan, but in New York's favorite summer playground... the Hamptons.

There, an art gallery assistant was quoted by The Real Deal: "I wouldn't want to discourage a sale in any way because of a currency issue."

And it's not just small stores that are accepting other methods of payment besides U.S. dollars.

The Chicago mercantile exchange the world's largest futures and commodities exchange board), now accepts gold to settle futures contracts. Until recently, the exchange typically accepted only U.S. treasuries and bonds as payment.

These guys obviously see the writing on the wall.

This would have all been completely unthinkable 10 years ago, but today it's a reality. And this trend is going to keep moving incredibly fast.

That is why...

The smartest investors are taking action...

Bill Gross, who probably knows as much about currencies and debt as anyone in the world, runs the world's biggest bond fund. He was quoted by Bloomberg:

"We've told all of our clients that if you only had one idea, one investment, it would be to buy an investment in a non-dollar currency. That should be on top of the list."

Jim Rogers, one of the world's most successful multi-millionaire investors writes:

"The dollar is not just in decline; it's a mess. If something isn't done soon, I believe the dollar could lose its status as the world's reserve currency and medium of exchange, something that would lead to a huge decline in the standard of living for U.S. citizens like nothing we've seen in nearly a century."

I know... you probably still don't believe it can happen here in the United States. But think about it...

Are we as Americans really immune to the laws of economics and finance?

I don't think so.

And every circumstance I know of, in which a government has tried to inflate its debts away, has ended in disaster. It will happen here too.

As Jim Rogers says:

"History teaches us that such imprudent monetary and fiscal behavior has always led to economic disaster."

This is why World Bank president, Robert B. Zoellick, in a speech at the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University, recently said: "The United States would be mistaken to take for granted the dollar's place as the world's predominant reserve currency. Looking forward, there will increasingly be other options to the dollar."

And this is why the International Monetary Fund (IMF) recently called for a new global currency.

This is why big U.S. companies like McDonald's and Caterpillar have begun introducing what are called "dim-sum bonds." These are securities denominated in the Chinese currency (the renminbi) by non-Chinese borrowers.

In other words, two of the biggest and most successful corporations in America realized they would have an easier time raising money by offering their bonds in a currency other than the U.S. dollar!"

Axe
04-05-11, 06:15 PM

Thank you for contributing to this thread!

Here's the 4 Strategies he won't tell you in the video:

1: Open a Foreign Bank Account (under $10,000),

2: Buy a Little Bit of Land (overseas)

3: Create a Trust to Protect and Build Wealth offshore

4: Gold in the Bank, keeping bullion in a private and secure place overseas

Plus: The World’s Most Valuable Asset in a Time of Crisis: Farmland.

These are his opinion. What do the readers here think of it?

shikamaru
04-05-11, 06:17 PM
I'd be weary of all currencies :).
Save fiat money currencies for public business. Private business can be done in gold and silver coin.

shikamaru
04-05-11, 06:22 PM

1. I like that idea :). However, banking is to always be done "at arm's length" and relegated strictly to the public business side.
2. Not sure if I agree with this one. Ownership of land just subjects the owner to taxation. I would do this if I intended to use the land. I would rather focus my efforts on perfecting the tenure of property here in the States.
3. I like this idea too. This is a great idea, but only for business on the public side.
4. This is a horrible idea. If you don't have gold or silver coins in your grubby little hands, you don't have gold and silver. NEVER use some third party to store your gold and silver.

Farmland is always valuable :). I can agree with this as well.

Axe
04-05-11, 06:55 PM
I agree for the most part. Keep in mind his point of view. I don't think he knows what we know.

He's looking at land overseas from the point of view of the complete collapse of the dollar.

For a "text" transcript of the video, go to this page, close the window, and you will get a popup
asking if you want to stay on the page. If you select "stay on the page" you will be on the "Text version":
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1103PSIEOAVD/LPSIM406/PR

I think what the video did for me was frame the picture of the "day" when everything will change.

It's something we all talk about in "theory". However for me at least, the little walk through history
he takes was good for me in the sense of reminding me how fast it will actually happen. He's right about that.

Keep in mind, I understand he's selling a product, and alarmism is his marketing tool, but I think the
readers here know that he's not really being alarmist.

It will happen one day. One day, we will wake up and the entire game will have changed. There will
be nothing anybody can do at that point. No matter how much money you thought you had, it will
be worthless. There will be mass confusion, rioting, looting, murder and rape.

No one will take your "dollars" for anything. Gold and silver will be so expensive that it will be out of
reach. Everyone at the same time will be furious and desperate to provide for their families.

Worst case imaginable.

I think it was great that he revisited the "winter of discontent". I had forgotten (too young). that was just from a 14% drop in the value
of the Sterling. The 3 day work week and the blackouts. It will be much worse here, and the drop will be far more than 14%.

On that day, the talk of "lawful money" will be irrelevant.

The secret meeting was also ominous;

For example, although it went almost completely unreported in the U.S. press, last fall, a group of the world's most powerful countries, including China, Japan, Russia, and France, got together for a secret meeting – WITHOUT the United States being present or even knowing about the meeting.

Veteran Middle East report Robert Fisk reported on this even in the Britain's Independent newspaper:

"In the most profound financial change in recent Middle East history, Gulf Arabs are planning – along with China, Russia, Japan and France – to end dollar dealings for oil, moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese Yen, Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar."

Fisk also interviewed a Chinese banker who said:

"These plans will change the face of international financial transactions. America and Britain must be very worried. You will know how worried by the thunder of denials this news will generate."

And sure enough, after Fisk published the details of this secret meeting, U.S. officials and central bankers from around the globe denied these plans.

Then there was this (classic):

But as the old central banking adage goes... how do you know exactly when a currency will be devalued?

The answer: Right AFTER the head of the central bank goes on television to adamantly deny that any such transaction will occur. (And guess who just went public in recent weeks with a statement about how the U.S. will "not devalue its currency"? Yes, you guessed it... U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.)

I wanted to start this discussion because I think that redeeming lawful money
is indeed remedy, and all are fortunate that find it. But I want to open the "echo chamber"
to further steps beyond that. You know, where the rubber meets the road; survival
after the collapse of the world as we know it.

More than just "how to make soap out of tree bark" survival. How to maintain a similar
"standard of living" to what we have now.

I know not everyone is going to be on this "frequency", but for those that are, I'm interested
in sharing and planning, that we may help each other refine a plan with a real chance of success.

Funny though that the "remedy" for this whole crisis is lawful money. I think we can be sure
that it won't ever happen though, as I believe this is the whole plan to begin with. The IMF.

Hence, the logic for further planning is I think prudent.

shikamaru
04-05-11, 07:44 PM
You may want to community with people of like mind to begin to look out for each other in the event of disaster.
You will like this: http://www.survival-spot.com/survival-blog/argentina-collapse/

Axe
04-05-11, 07:51 PM
Thank you for that. I also like http://survivalblog.com.

It's authored by a former Army intelligence officer, I have several of his books.

VERY good reading.

Perhaps this was not the place for this discussion. I thought it had a slightly different
focus however, but maybe I was wrong.

thank you.

T.

Axe
04-05-11, 08:46 PM
I think the idea of trusts is the key, especially internationally.

shikamaru
04-05-11, 10:16 PM

After reading that link that I sent you, I will have to alter my position a bit on investments overseas.

The ability to move would be most critical.

Treefarmer
04-05-11, 10:20 PM
I like to tell my fellow outdoor guides:
If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

The sixth chapter of Matthew contains the crisis preparedness plan that I follow.
Community and Christian fellowship is a vital part of that plan for me.

There is a lot of bartering going on around here too.
No money, no problem, for some things.
Doesn't work for utilities though.

My Father in Heaven has a thousand ways to provide for me of which I know nothing.
His provisions for me don't always work out the way I envision them however.
I'm learning to be patient, flexible, and free of pre-conceived expectations.
This makes me meek and humble.
I understand that the meek shall inherit the earth:)

Hope for the best and mop up the rest.
Bright blessings

Frederick Burrell
04-06-11, 02:55 AM

1. check

2. check

3. working on that one.

4. gold and silver in hand, check

Farm land check.

Building a community of people to work with.

a. 16 acres in hawaii with a growing community of like minded people raising crops and farm animals.

b. 2 1/1 acres in Thailand, starting a community for those interested (contact me), in the heart of 100s of acres of farmland. fish farm up and running. Fruit trees planted and so far a small garden.

One thing I would add is a way to create your own power and a library of how to. fB

Banja
04-06-11, 11:51 AM

Yes sir, if you look into what the elite/wealthy do themselves, offshore trusts are one of their main avenues. One thing I looked into was to find countries that do not have a Rothchild/Rockefeller central bank. That search quickly found Bush's "Axis of Evil".

However, one country left off of that infamous list, that doesn't have a central bank, that is in our hemisphere, is Panama. One big key positive about Panama...no tax treaty with the U.S.. Panama is also a international banking center with approx. 90 international banks located there. Perks to relocate their, no property tax for 20-30 yrs., if you purchase property. Also no tax on investment income. Lastly, supposed strict banking privacy laws in place.

Guess where many of the elite's offshore trusts are ?????

David Merrill
04-06-11, 01:44 PM
You two make all the fiction seem so... fictional!

Watch this entry (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ch.html) closely. Expand Economy.

After keeping its currency tightly linked to the US dollar for years, in July 2005 China revalued its currency by 2.1% against the US dollar and moved to an exchange rate system that references a basket of currencies.

SDR's = fictional basket of currencies. The CIA updates the entry:

From mid 2005 to late 2008 cumulative appreciation of the renminbi against the US dollar was more than 20%, but the exchange rate remained virtually pegged to the dollar from the onset of the global financial crisis until June 2010, when Beijing allowed resumption of a gradual appreciation. The restructuring of the economy and resulting efficiency gains have contributed to a more than tenfold increase in GDP since 1978.

Why 1978? Jamaica/Rambouillet 1 (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/55/pl945643.jpg). Jamaica/Rambouillet 2 (http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7357/pl945644.jpg).

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5908/offeringcertifiedcopy.jpg

You can get a bigger picture of that development (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2839/paulsontochina.jpg) on this larger image of the process (http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5619/offeringtobeijing.jpg). Note the citation of Genesis 1:27 on the BoE.

I am with you guys though - there really is no claim like working your own land!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO6whbiRCXk

motla68
04-06-11, 04:55 PM

In consideration of land, new forestry ideas abound, one of the best I have seen lately is that of the Paulownia Tree. Much attention has been focused on the selective breeding of fast growing softwood (evergreen) trees. Traditionally, soft woods such as Douglas fir, Hemlock and Pinus have been used in housing construction. These trees have a growth cycle of well over 70 to 80 years. The fastest growing species in the softwood category is the Radiata pine, grown mostly in South America. In Chile, substantial investments have been made in Radiata pine, which has a growth cycle of approximately 25-30 years. To date there are a number of commercial tree farms in South America growing Radiata pine.

In the hard wood category, Eucalyptus, Cottonwood and Poplar have been considered as feedstock and for pulp mills. These trees have relatively fast growth - in the range of 10-15 years, for use in the pulp industry. However, the timber qualities such as: grain pattern, strength, drying characteristics, has made these species unsuitable for use as lumber.

In addition to the competitive challenges other "fast grown" trees may represent in the future, Paulownia Tree faces little competition in today’s market place except from traditional hardwoods such as Oak, Maple, Poplar, Ash or Beech, and all take much longer to grow to maturity. In the United States, for example, few hardwood users have been exposed to Paulownia tree because in the past the scarcity of a readily available supply has prevented them from considering it as an economically viable alternative. However, given dependable and consistent source of supply and subsequent decrease in price, hardwood users will find to be very competitive in the hardwood applications such as window moldings, doors and furniture. No other hardwood offers the combination of lightweight and strength and durability that Paulownia tree does.

Axe
04-08-11, 08:08 PM
I heard yesterday that George Soros is putting together Bretton Woods 3 meeting.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/18304/

For the record, I think Beck is a shill. I remember hearing that a lie is best believed
when sandwiched between two truths. I think that's what Beck does. For all his
"controversy" he never talks about the fed, which is the real source of power.

Big tipoff.

It's purpose according to him is to finally put together a single global currency.

Can you say, the end is near?

Bretton Woods System: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system

Axe
04-08-11, 08:36 PM
You two make all the fiction seem so... fictional!

Hi David,

Sorry, but can you elaborate?

And at the risk of revealing my ignorance from glancing at your attachments,
are you trying to sell your lein to China?

Thanks.

David Merrill
04-08-11, 09:49 PM
Interesting about BWIII! Thanks for the heads up.

Hi David,

Sorry, but can you elaborate?

And at the risk of revealing my ignorance from glancing at your attachments,
are you trying to sell your lein to China?

Thanks.

I offered the lien to China a while back, for $50M (http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5908/offeringcertifiedcopy.jpg). If you examine that BoE and the August 2007 advisement (http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5619/offeringtobeijing.jpg) then you might see how a $20M lien might be offered for $50M when the BoE actually cancels debt (it perfected judgment [30 Days] on September 11, 2001*) instead of relying on debt for substance. Maybe not. It may be that only the author, myself scrambles with the English language over it. It is possible that other people understand how debt can ever be the substance of money and I alone find it perplexing.

If China revives the offer I am willing to meet them halfway - at $35M.

Meanwhile China owns 1/4 of America's debt so that makes China America's biggest creditor. I have a Notice of Lien (http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3852/doc39certnoticeoflienme.pdf), that may be already published, I may not know until the three copies arrive at my process server. Tonight at midnight may be the end of US Government for a while too...

A new suitor was blindsided in Florida today - by the US courthouse shutting down at 4:00 instead of 5:00. At 3:58 this suitor got in and filed the Libel of Review. Being there are no American time zones after Florida and this new suitor is a humble servant of our Lord Jesus Christ - with the Government Shutdown scheduled for midnight unless the debt ceiling is raised; that this LoR may be the last civil suit filed in America. At least America as we know it!

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Ergo it is a little difficult to weigh the balances between the loss of life, the Falling of the Two Towers (Revelation 17:3 - is fallen, is fallen) and the Stock Market shutting down for the proverbial three days.

P.S. At least I get to be the first to point out - what I said about Florida would be true if only the world spun in the opposite direction.

Goldi
04-12-11, 04:10 AM
If US Hegemony ends, it will be by full consent and agreement of the US Government. It will not be a forced event. I say that knowing that Walter Burien asserted back perhaps 2 years ago that USG was invested in China for 6 trillion dollars. I was in China, in Shanghai November 2008. I will tell you that what I saw in the way of redevelopment was astounding. I think his assertion was way underestimated. I could go into details, if anyone cares to hear about it.