PDA

View Full Version : Student Slams Principal to The Ground in Massive Brawl at Florin High School

loveunderlaw
10-29-15, 02:00 AM
Student Slams Principal to The Ground in Massive Brawl at Florin High School - California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXta9PMsCyo

Published on Oct 28, 2015

H.S. Student Slams Principal to the Ground During an Intense Brawl. Florin High School Principal Shoved to Floor, Students Arrested.
SACRAMENTO --

Three Florin High School students were arrested Monday for their involvement in an on-campus fight during which one of the students shoved Principal Don Ross to the floor.

Ross was trying to break up the fight in the lunch room when the student shoved him down.

Ross quickly got back on his feet and helped restrain the student who had shoved him while other authorities, including a school resource officer from the Sacramento Sheriff's Department, stepped in to help.

Two of the arrested students are 15 years old and the other is 13 years old, according to the Sacramento Sheriff's Department. Two were arrested for battery, one for making threats.

The fight was captured on camera and uploaded to YouTube.

Contacted at home by FOX40, Ross said he wanted to emphasize that the fight was unusual, and that many positive things and great student achievements happen at Florin High.

The fight involved a small number of the school's 1,500 students.

Ross looks forward to returning to work, added district spokeswoman, Xanthi Pinkerton.

Ross sent this letter to Florin High parents Monday:

WOW! How sad is that? O.B.E. plus cultural Marxism has really ruined the state of American education. In the old days we kids never
would've even thought of doing such a thing to our educators or principal :(

allodial
10-29-15, 02:20 AM
I'm not sure that cultural Marxism isn't anything other an destructive mechanism.

ag maniac
10-29-15, 12:44 PM
Yeah, well in the ol' days, there was corporal punishment....and parents had a frickin' backbone where they weren't your "friend".

My wife & I took in 2 grands (ages 6 & 10) on a (long) temporary basis last April....and the very 1st thing to go was the smartmouth/defiance....next was the "me first" meme.

Children need structure & nurturing....along w/ a good swift kick in the butt when conditions warrant....and the only place they'll get that is at home. Without a solid foundation to build on, parents are shortchanging their kids.

You'll hear the opposite all the time --> "people are basically good".....but we here know that not to be true.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv57/agmaniac/TimeoutvsTimesup_zpsc70e4643.png

loveunderlaw
11-07-15, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure that cultural Marxism isn't anything other an destructive mechanism.

If I had a small child these days I would want to home school them, the state of things in Public Schools these
days is really out of bounds IMO. And yes I remember getting paddled by the principal back in the old days
for blowing fuzz around the classroom with my friends instead of paying attention to the teacher. How things
have changed since then sadly enough for today's youth :(