PDA

View Full Version : The Parable of the Fig Tree

Michael Joseph
04-05-11, 10:51 PM
I hope you are blessed by this presentment.

shalom,
MJ

Darkcrusade
04-06-11, 04:21 AM
IMHO,Heteropaternal Superfecundation, Is what you are talking about. Cain and Abel were twins. I've seen this before and it distills down to a race issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteropaternal_superfecundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwXoKNvmiwI

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60462-028-3

Michael Joseph
04-06-11, 07:41 PM
IMHO,Heteropaternal Superfecundation, Is what you are talking about. Cain and Abel were twins. I've seen this before and it distills down to a race issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteropaternal_superfecundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwXoKNvmiwI

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-60462-028-3

Male and Female he made them......and Yehovah said it is GOOD! But The Man in the Garden of Eden is a man with specific purpose. To bring forth Yehoshuah in the Flesh - what did the Master say "Ye must be born of the waters of a woman and be born from the spirit above."

That first part is critical. This is the NATURAL means by which Yehoshuah comes into this Age. Just as every Soul he Created was made to come thru this age.

Now all the RACES were made on the sixth day. It was a specific man, The Man, put in the Garden for specific purpose. That is Election of Yehovah. Cain being the Son of The Satan is in a way Election of Satan to bring forth the Agenda of The Satan. I mean think about it where did all this false dogma come from? See that those sons can keep their fathers commands for thousands of years.....Jeremiah 35.

But Cain is NOWHERE to be found in The Man's geneology and The Man is nowhere to be found in Cain's geneology?

---------------------

I can't believe you went to Maury.....ROFL.....now that is precious....

---------------------

The Election is scattered about in all Races. But if one cannot see the controversy and how The Satan attempts to nullify the Word, time and time again, then one is unable to "Count" the number of the Name.

I can count. See attachment.

Anthony Joseph
04-07-11, 06:08 PM
Back to Genesis 3:16
Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow

and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Now, wait, all they did brother was eat an apple. Why would there be great pains in conception and in child birth? Maybe the apple was poison…..blah, blah, blah…..fairy tales..

H6089

‛etseb

eh'-tseb

From

H6087; an earthen vessel; usually (painful) toil; also a pang (whether of body or mind): - grievous, idol, labor, sorrow.

I watched my wife give issue forth two children believe me when I tell you it was no walk in the park. Must have been that apple Eve ate. Yep, it all makes sense now.

Could you please elaborate on what your assertion is here? I have read all four of your offerings and the teaching of the three "Ages" are very interesting. However, this point of yours about the man and woman not actually eating a fruit of the tree is confusing.

Gen. 3:6
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

6086. ets
tree, trees, wood
Original Word: עֵץ
Transliteration: ets
Phonetic Spelling: (ates)
Short Definition: wood

3978. maakal
food
Original Word: מַאֲכָל
Transliteration: maakal
Phonetic Spelling: (mah-ak-awl')
Short Definition: food

6529. peri
fruit
Original Word: פֶּ֫רִי
Transliteration: peri
Phonetic Spelling: (per-ee')
Short Definition: fruit

398. akal
to eat
Original Word: אָכַל
Transliteration: akal
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-kal')
Short Definition: eat

Michael Joseph
04-07-11, 08:24 PM
Could you please elaborate on what your assertion is here? I have read all four of your offerings and the teaching of the three "Ages" are very interesting. However, this point of yours about the man and woman not actually eating a fruit of the tree is confusing.

Gen. 3:6
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

6086. ets
tree, trees, wood
Original Word: עֵץ
Transliteration: ets
Phonetic Spelling: (ates)
Short Definition: wood

3978. maakal
food
Original Word: מַאֲכָל
Transliteration: maakal
Phonetic Spelling: (mah-ak-awl')
Short Definition: food

6529. peri
fruit
Original Word: פֶּ֫רִי
Transliteration: peri
Phonetic Spelling: (per-ee')
Short Definition: fruit

398. akal
to eat
Original Word: אָכַל
Transliteration: akal
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-kal')
Short Definition: eat

I think that you could follow my assertions by reading the whole report; and I know that you did. Or, I think based on your inquisitive nature that you did.

What is fruit? Fruit carries its seed within itself. Like a Banana, Orange, Apple, etc. Man also is Fruit. And so that people might see - even the underwear makers were so kind as to call their "tighty whities" - FRUIT OF THE LOOM.

Man's seed - sperma - is within man. Therefore, Man is Fruit.

They did put those "fig leaves" over their GROIN - did they not? You know because eth-ha-aw-dawm was CRAZY and now "out of the blue" decided he needed pants. That apple, [whatever it was] must have been laced with some sort of poison - I mean what would make these two put "fig leaves" over their GROIN. Perhaps they should have made a napkin to wipe their mouths? I know it was doctrine the Snake - hissed at them. I jest, but you get the gist, Reader. These two, The Man and The Woman, were no dummies. They covered up what they had just participated in.

I got a young boy - 5 years old. Sometimes we buy OREO cookies and I do not want him to eat OREO's at certain times, so I tell him, son don't eat any of those cookies. If he has it in his mind he is going to eat cookies, and believe me a five year old can get those kind of thoughts, he may "sneak" a cookie. And when he comes in to my presence, I may notice that there are some black crumbs around the edges of his mouth. When I ask him "have you eaten any cookies", he naturally puts his hand over his GROIN, right? No, reader, he naturally covers his mouth.

And Yehovah increased the Woman's birth pains because you know, that makes perfect sense. She ate food so yep there you go - from here on out - you will experience great pain giving your issue. No friend the God I serve is quite natural and this explanation that some food was eaten, in my mind is quite unnatural in regard to Yehovah's response. It just makes no sense to me why eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah would do what they did and then why would Yehovah curse Chavvah in terms of BIRTH pains?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Paul trying Oh so hard to get them to see - I wish to present you as chaste VIRGINS - not as Eve who was beguiled by the Serpent.

--------------------------

There are many phrases in language that do not mean exactly according to each word. Like "he knew her" or "to touch her". Both meaning the same thing but in a polite way.

How about "I'm on a roll".....does that mean I am rolling down a hill? Or does it have a euphemistic meaning?

How about "the sky is the limit". Or, "See if I care".

Yehoshuah said that if you "eat" and "drink" of the "bread of life".....

"but we are shown in the negative that Eve said she was not "To Touch" ....Touch euphemistically means - "To perform sex act".

It is really simple.

Which one of the "words" in the following euphemisms would you care for me to pick out and define. Will that help you? Absolutely not. It is a figure of speech or a Idiom or a Hebrew-ism.

Here is another....

1Ki 12:10 And the young men that were grown up with him spake unto him, saying, Thus shalt thou speak unto this people that spake unto thee, saying, Thy father made our yoke heavy, but make thou it lighter unto us; thus shalt thou say unto them, My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins.

He meant he was going to TAX the crap out of them. But that is not what each word means individually.

To the Reader - Read the presentments and you , Reader make up your own mind. Do you own study and please reader, check behind me - do not Trust in Michael Joseph or any other man.

Thank you for this contribution it helps to dispel confusion.

Shalom,
mj

P.S. AJ, I think I am up to five now. The Garden, The Three Heaven and Earth Ages, The Election of Yehovah, Is Rapture just a bunch of hot Air?, and The Parable of the Fig Tree.

I hope you were blessed by them.

Anthony Joseph
04-08-11, 01:54 AM
I think that you could follow my assertions by reading the whole report; and I know that you did. Or, I think based on your inquisitive nature that you did.

What is fruit? Fruit carries its seed within itself. Like a Banana, Orange, Apple, etc. Man also is Fruit. And so that people might see - even the underwear makers were so kind as to call their "tighty whities" - FRUIT OF THE LOOM.

Man's seed - sperma - is within man. Therefore, Man is Fruit.

They did put those "fig leaves" over their GROIN - did they not? You know because eth-ha-aw-dawm was CRAZY and now "out of the blue" decided he needed pants. That apple, [whatever it was] must have been laced with some sort of poison - I mean what would make these two put "fig leaves" over their GROIN. Perhaps they should have made a napkin to wipe their mouths? I know it was doctrine the Snake - hissed at them. I jest, but you get the gist, Reader. These two, The Man and The Woman, were no dummies. They covered up what they had just participated in.

I got a young boy - 5 years old. Sometimes we buy OREO cookies and I do not want him to eat OREO's at certain times, so I tell him, son don't eat any of those cookies. If he has it in his mind he is going to eat cookies, and believe me a five year old can get those kind of thoughts, he may "sneak" a cookie. And when he comes in to my presence, I may notice that there are some black crumbs around the edges of his mouth. When I ask him "have you eaten any cookies", he naturally puts his hand over his GROIN, right? No, reader, he naturally covers his mouth.

And Yehovah increased the Woman's birth pains because you know, that makes perfect sense. She ate food so yep there you go - from here on out - you will experience great pain giving your issue. No friend the God I serve is quite natural and this explanation that some food was eaten, in my mind is quite unnatural in regard to Yehovah's response. It just makes no sense to me why eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah would do what they did and then why would Yehovah curse Chavvah in terms of BIRTH pains?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Paul trying Oh so hard to get them to see - I wish to present you as chaste VIRGINS - not as Eve who was beguiled by the Serpent.

--------------------------

There are many phrases in language that do not mean exactly according to each word. Like "he knew her" or "to touch her". Both meaning the same thing but in a polite way.

How about "I'm on a roll".....does that mean I am rolling down a hill? Or does it have a euphemistic meaning?

How about "the sky is the limit". Or, "See if I care".

Yehoshuah said that if you "eat" and "drink" of the "bread of life".....

"but we are shown in the negative that Eve said she was not "To Touch" ....Touch euphemistically means - "To perform sex act".

It is really simple.

Which one of the "words" in the following euphemisms would you care for me to pick out and define. Will that help you? Absolutely not. It is a figure of speech or a Idiom or a Hebrew-ism.

Here is another....

1Ki 12:10 And the young men that were grown up with him spake unto him, saying, Thus shalt thou speak unto this people that spake unto thee, saying, Thy father made our yoke heavy, but make thou it lighter unto us; thus shalt thou say unto them, My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins.

He meant he was going to TAX the crap out of them. But that is not what each word means individually.

To the Reader - Read the presentments and you , Reader make up your own mind. Do you own study and please reader, check behind me - do not Trust in Michael Joseph or any other man.

Thank you for this contribution it helps to dispel confusion.

Shalom,
mj

P.S. AJ, I think I am up to five now. The Garden, The Three Heaven and Earth Ages, The Election of Yehovah, Is Rapture just a bunch of hot Air?, and The Parable of the Fig Tree.

I hope you were blessed by them.

I must have missed "The Garden", where is that thread?

I get your interpretation about man as a tree and seed within man and that is what I assumed you were asserting. That is a big leap from what most people interpret the Genesis garden account to be. I don't necessarily dismiss it out of hand, but there must be some way to confirm that these words are being used analogously rather than in the true meaning of the words used. You say that it is rediculous to deduce that God would banish the man and woman from the garden and increase the womans labor pains just for disobeying and eating from a forbidden tree. I don't get that reaction because I think it is entirely plausable that the disobedience of a direct command of God could have resulted in such consequences.

Who was the "tree" of knowledge of good and evil? Who was the "tree" of life? Why would "eating" from or "touching" a certain "tree" make one gain knowledge of what good and evil is and yet another would make one live forever? What type of "tree" has this type of power to give when "eaten" or "touched"?

And finally, the big question...

Gen. 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

What "tree" did the man have sex with? Did the man and woman have sex with the same "tree"? How would that physically work?

Michael Joseph
04-08-11, 04:22 PM
The Garden from previous thread (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?68-Can-God-die&p=413&viewfull=1#post413)

Michael Joseph
04-08-11, 04:58 PM
I must have missed "The Garden", where is that thread?

I get your interpretation about man as a tree and seed within man and that is what I assumed you were asserting. That is a big leap from what most people interpret the Genesis garden account to be. I don't necessarily dismiss it out of hand, but there must be some way to confirm that these words are being used analogously rather than in the true meaning of the words used. You say that it is rediculous to deduce that God would banish the man and woman from the garden and increase the womans labor pains just for disobeying and eating from a forbidden tree. I don't get that reaction because I think it is entirely plausable that the disobedience of a direct command of God could have resulted in such consequences.

Who was the "tree" of knowledge of good and evil? Who was the "tree" of life? Why would "eating" from or "touching" a certain "tree" make one gain knowledge of what good and evil is and yet another would make one live forever? What type of "tree" has this type of power to give when "eaten" or "touched"?

And finally, the big question...

Gen. 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

What "tree" did the man have sex with? Did the man and woman have sex with the same "tree"? How would that physically work?

AJ, I can guarantee that most folks have NEVER seen most of the assertions within any of the five posts. I can not help that. I guess, for me at least, when I decided to just put on the perspective that i have been lied to all my life, that was when i first started to see. I challenge everything in Scripture. As i suggest any man to do.

I took on the perspective that they ate some fruit, but then I cannot square that with the rest of scripture. So I suppose, for me, I try to look at the much bigger picture. The Tree of Life is the Angel of Yehovah - Yehoshuah but not in flesh form.

The entire Scripture is about one Man and his family - His-Story. Yehoshuah being called the Son of Man. Yehoshuah is 2nd Eth-ha-aw-dawm; Son of [The] Man - The Man in the Garden and The Woman [Chavvah].

The 2nd Age being about Faith and Works. James said it well. Faith absent Deeds [Works] is dead. If i see your Works, i will see your Faith. These two are inseparable. [Yes, I know I am off on a tangent - apparently someone needed that.]

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is Satan, The Serpent, The Devil, Lucifer, choose a name. It is really simple, what in our existence [wood or fruit] knows good or evil?

--------------

Right - who told you you were naked. Sonos - sound. Yehovah told Chavvah and The Man - do not have ANYTHING to do with this one. The higher teaching is to the Elect. In the day, when they are delivered before the Fake Jesus [Satan playing like he is Jesus], do not argue with him. The remedy is "In the name of Yehoshuah get thee behind me". The trust has been vested in the Election.

Chavvah and The Man broke the first commandment - do not engage this one - period. This age is about a TEST. Let me see if I can show that.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The former part of the verse is to the Election - Prejustified and presanctiied but the latter part is to the younger son [the prodigal son] with free will and choice. A test!

For a test to exist there must be a choice. Perhaps you have never thought of Satan as an Agent of Yehovah? Reader, does that stretch the tent chords of your mind?

Isa 10:15 Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.

Reader, the whole world is wrong!

Isa 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

Isa 10:18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth.

Isa 10:19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.

Isa 10:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

Did you catch that reader? The trees of the forest - Mankind is symbolized as Trees. And look at this at verse 19. Yehovah says the ones that will overcome will be so small than it will be such that a child may write them. That's slim pickins.

Written to the Election. The Assyrian, is a type for Anti-Christ [Satan acting as Jesus]

Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.

Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

For Yehovah has prepared a Sacrifice and it is purposed and it is determined and it will come to pass. But you Reader can decide this day to choose Life! So do it!

--------------------------------------------------

AJ, I have struggled myself with the last assertion. There is homosexuality in the world. Or perhaps there was a threesome in the same act. I am unsure exactly what The Man did, but there is no disputing "homosexuality" is in the world. To say that the law was given at Sinai as the first law given is not true.

Yehovah told The Man and The Woman - do not have anything to do with this Tree [Man]. Does it surprise you reader to have Satan called a Man? Yehovah himself calls himself a "great Fir Tree" - MJ's note: Evergreen and unchanging.....

Isa 42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

Isa 42:25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

shalom,
mj

P.S. Isn't this most times the way of man. Pointing the finger....it was the woman - it was HER fault. I mean, I am innocent. She made me do it......here we go with the liability issue. The Man immediately seeking limited liability in The Woman.

Anthony Joseph
04-08-11, 06:03 PM
What seems a bit confusing is the assertion that the man must of had sex with Satan if we are to believe the analgous nature of these words being used.

The man said, "she gave me of the tree and I did eat."

She gave me of the tree and I did eat.

How does that translate exactly? Why does she have any power to give of the tree and how did she accomplish this?

To partake or "eat of the tree" for a woman so as to be given the "seed" is clear enough. But, to keep consistent with that interpretation, for the man to also "eat of the tree" means he engaged the "tree" in the same way, else why use the same words? So, that means that the man received the seed of the tree anally? What would that accomplish and why would the man allow himself to "partake" of such an obviously unnatural act?

What the man and woman describe as has happened in the garden is the same act for both utilizing the same words. This is what doesn't make sense to me and what makes the "Serpent Seed" doctrine, in my opinion, a bit difficult to accept, especially when it is espoused by many "crackpot types" (obviously not you MJ) who are openly racist against anyone who is not of the "white adamic race". If this doctrine is the truth, then why are there so many of these "wacko types" associated with and representative of it?

By the way, I have no protectionist feelings about any Christian dogma and I have no vested interest in the teachings of the modern Christian "church"; the truth is all I seek. In fact, that is one of the reasons I found myself among this group; I broke down and prayed to God to receive His truth above all else. My whole life was filled with a sense of uncomfortability and the "something's not right" feeling when either being taught about religion or my attempts to "learn" from the exalted and respected "preachers of the word" by attending the occasional "church service". I just thought it was me not being ready or mature enough to "act the part", or I thought I just had a bad rebellious "authority figure" problem that I needed to work on.

Now I know that those gut feelings I was having were justified, as most of what I had been taught my entire life were lies.

Michael Joseph
04-08-11, 07:12 PM
I freely admit, I too have problems with The Man partaking....

As do the racist groups, i think in part the reason why Genesis is not preached as it reads in the manuscripts is because of racism. For me, i see that the Election is in ALL races. This has to be true. Races are just duty boundaries. To say one race is superior to another is just downright hogwash. Are we not all the issue of the Creator?

The Elder son shall serve the younger. I think that the so called "Nazi" folks read the scriptures and decided that there is a chosen people, and there is, but this chosen people are chosen to DUTY to bring forth, by Works, Torah to the rest of the World, as example of how Yehovah expects us to live.

I mean just look at Korah. Who coming to Moses said you know I think me and my fellows could "help". Of course I am paraphrasing. But Yehovah demands discipline. Yehovah named the Priests and gave them strict Orders. In comes this one, Korah. So Moses said lets let Yehovah decide if your "help" is required. He and all 250 of his were swallowed up by the Earth.

So, while I maintain I am not a racist, and I know you are not calling me one, others will attempt to lump me into an "US versus THEM" scenario. That is unfair. What I would like the reader to see is that in a way - the sons of Cain "helped" to promote the doctrine of The Satan into this world. These are called to Negative Election. If that is just too much for you then set it aside.

There must be a choice for a test to exist.

Yehovah himself will hand the Sword, his Word, into the hand of The Satan. The Satan shall be booted from the presence of Yehovah to come now to this Earth, DEJURE, with His Angels. He is the Head and the ten toes are the ten Angels in charge of the ten Powers - these are NOT "enosh".

However, the angels, there will be more than ten, will again try to mix with mankind [clay and iron]. Yehoshuah saying it will be just like the days of Noah.

It is easy for men to twist the scripture to their desires. Especially in the presence of those who have no clue. Here is the thing - that term Serpent is a description of degradation. This Man is slick. He whispers dark secrets, etc. In regard to this man the trial has already occurred and he was found wanting....Son of Perdition. All else, save election are given a 2nd chance.

I am glad I am not the judge. I am also glad that I see now how absurdly ridiculous it is to sit at the feet of one man as if he is God. But people trust pastor. It is a shame. They trust Pastor so much in fact that they will even call themselves after Pastor's discipline. Now that is really sad.

One asked me the other day. How would you describe your religion. "I do not have one". Yehoshuah said I am THE WAY. Religion is the opiate of the masses. That used to piss me off. Now I see it is true. And this leads right into the Parable of the Fig Tree quite nicely.

If you "eat food" from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" - Bad Fig Tree, then that leads to Death. If you "eat food" from the Tree of Life" - Word of Yehovah - in the flesh Yehoshuah - then that leads to Life.

Yet one decided to touch this tree. Perhaps after all The Man just listened and acted on what he was told - and The Woman touched this Tree. Perhaps The Man did not Touch the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Or, maybe he did. I am unsure to The Man's actions, yet I am positive regarding The Woman "touched" and "ate".

Remember the Samaritan woman at the well with Yehoshuah? She represents the ten tribes Israel - their capital at Samaria. Yehoshuah saying I was sent to the lost tribes of Yisra'el. Yehoshuah said to her - I will give you water and you shall never thirst again. She "drank" [analogy to eat] of those waters. Notice she is at a well filled with h2o. Yehoshuah stands before her with KNOWLEDGE.

In a sense that well [flesh] is like a cistern. We must keep returning to it to nourish the flesh. The water Yehoshuah spoke of is Everlasting.

So in terms of "eating food" - perhaps in deed they both sat at the feet of the one they were commanded to ignore and listened and acted on said knowledge. But Chavvah, The Woman also laid with The Satan. Of that there is no doubt.

I mean lets take another hard look at Gen 3:15

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Term of degradation. This is not a snake. "beast of the field" are peoples in this world - sixth day creation.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Now the Serpent is a Man. And the Woman is man[kind]. So I will put GREAT Hatred between the woman and the man? That does not make sense. Women and men marry all the time. The Satan and The Woman [Yisra'el and her Election]. The Woman is the progenitor of Yisra'el.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The Dragon, The Serpent, The Devil was in the Garden and made many attempts to make it impossible for Salvation to come into this Age. The Serpent is the Son of Perdition and is trying desperately to Nullify Scripture. He even tried to catch Yehovah, in the flesh Yehoshuah, at a weak point end of 40 fast - by quoting the very Word. Can you catch his twist. I'll give you a hint, Satan is quoting a Psalm. See if you can figure out why he stopped quoting the Psalm. How did Yehoshuah answer him?

The Serpent stood before Mother Yisra'el [The Woman] to devour the child - said child is Yehoshuah who would bring salvation, by Faith in the 2nd Age.

Rev 12 has all of time written in one chapter.

Later "the woman" is Election - go into wilderness [to be alone]. The World has it wrong. But they feel safe in their numbers. How could so many be so wrong. They were wrong in the first Age and they are wrong now.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

shalom,
mj

P.S. I know you, AJ would take the time to find this Psalm others will not. So here it is.

Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

I showed you Psalm 91 and the Devils words. Can you spot the error? Are you skilled enough in the Word to be able to stand before one who will claim to be Jesus who can speak the Word of Truth better than any pastor? How did Yehoshuah withstand? He quoted Scripture - In my NAME. - Yehoshuah = Word of God made flesh.

Reader so that you can see why Satan left off at Psalm 91:12, lets continue at 91:13

Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Rock Anthony
04-08-11, 09:42 PM

So I learned that a woman may give birth to twins - twins that have different fathers - provided that she engages the two men within a five day period.

This implies that within that five day period the seed of the first man is still within the woman, which in turn implies that the seed of the first man would come into contact with the flesh and seed of second man while the second man engages the woman (isn't that how STDs transmit. The sharing of fluids can be construed as "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat" ).

Perhaps Adam engaged the Eve, knowing that she had the other man's seed in her - yet he engaged Eve anyway. And when Father inquired about it, Adam attempted to escape culpability by blaming Eve (she's the loose one!).

Perhaps after the deeds were done, they contracted an STD - that's when they realized they were naked - they needed to cover up lesions around the genitals.

Whether or not Adam engaged the evil man in direct intercourse - well, I think I'll gain more insight into that by examining and comparing the punishemnts of those involved.

I appreciate all that MJ has presented. For one thing, MJ's presentation has defeated my disinterest in scripture (something I've been fighting with for a long time). I've spent more time reading and thinking about scripture over the past few days than seemingly my entire life. And that's only a slight exaggeration.

Thank, MJ!

Michael Joseph
04-08-11, 09:51 PM
Find the Appendix 19 of the Companion Bible - written by E.W. Bullinger

Michael Joseph
04-08-11, 09:56 PM
So I learned that a woman may give birth to twins - twins that have different fathers - provided that she engages the two men within a five day period.

This implies that within that five day period the seed of the first man is still within the woman, which in turn implies that the seed of the first man would come into contact with the flesh and seed of second man while the second man engages the woman (isn't that how STDs transmit. The sharing of fluids can be construed as "and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat" ).

Perhaps Adam engaged the Eve, knowing that she had the other man's seed in her - yet he engaged Eve anyway. And when Father inquired about it, Adam attempted to escape culpability by blaming Eve (she's the loose one!).

Perhaps after the deeds were done, they contracted an STD - that's when they realized they were naked - they needed to cover up lesions around the genitals.

Whether or not Adam engaged the evil man in direct intercourse - well, I think I'll gain more insight into that by examining and comparing the punishemnts of those involved.

I appreciate all that MJ has presented. For one thing, MJ's presentation has defeated my disinterest in scripture (something I've been fighting with for a long time). I've spent more time reading and thinking about scripture over the past few days than seemingly my entire life. And that's only a slight exaggeration.

Thank, MJ!

Now you know why Paul was so zealous for those he had worked so hard to show the truth. I am zealous over you too Rock. I am glad that you are studying. The Scriptures are complete. Yehovah does not leave one wanting.

This is what I mean by working in the field. My wife asked me the other day why are you up till 3am working on stuff that does not bring this family any increase. There are other treasures - this flesh being temporary.

shalom,
mj

P.S. The reason you MUST put so much work in Genesis, is because if you do not get Genesis, you will miss the rest of Scripture. That Reader is a guarantee!

Thank you for this report Rock. This has made my day.

Michael Joseph
04-08-11, 11:20 PM
By the way, I have no protectionist feelings about any Christian dogma and I have no vested interest in the teachings of the modern Christian "church"; the truth is all I seek. In fact, that is one of the reasons I found myself among this group; I broke down and prayed to God to receive His truth above all else. My whole life was filled with a sense of uncomfortability and the "something's not right" feeling when either being taught about religion or my attempts to "learn" from the exalted and respected "preachers of the word" by attending the occasional "church service". I just thought it was me not being ready or mature enough to "act the part", or I thought I just had a bad rebellious "authority figure" problem that I needed to work on.

Now I know that those gut feelings I was having were justified, as most of what I had been taught my entire life were lies.

I too share the same sentiment. I used to sit in church as a boy and just listen to the preacher and think, man this guy sounds like he is about to die. He is a HORRIBLE teacher. I would just think about what "they" were telling me and I just could not accept "their" presentments as truth.

As such, I was a non-conformist. I can remember not doing one piece of homework all the way thru gradeschool, highschool and then for the first two years of college. In fact in college I never went to class until i matriculated into Environmental/Civil Engineering school. My grade school teachers telling me "you're only hurting yourself". Whilst I laughed them to scorn - setting the curve on the mid-term and final examinations.

I have NEVER fit in and I think it is because I am not meant to fit in. I am a natural leader, I have always led. In fact I care not for two bulls in a room, I will - subconsciously - try to run the other one out. Maybe that is what you meant by my writing style. But I cannot stand a lie. I desire the truth. But i have found that the Preacher is right - "with much knowledge comes much sorrow." Once you can begin to see, you can see your brothers and sisters floundering in the mire - and while you want to help them - they cannot see they are in distress.

You touched a chord in my with your presentment. If I have gone too far, I digress.

Shalom,
mj

Anthony Joseph
04-09-11, 01:40 PM

Thank, MJ!

Now that makes more sense! Especially taking into account the "punishments of those involved".

Here is another perspective on why Adam did what he did:

ADAM'S CURSE
The judgment that God had pronounced upon Adam was a curse on the ground (Genesis 3:17-19) and not upon his reproductive organ because Adam was not deceived into transgressing the law. Eve was. (1Tim.2:14). But Adam listened to her and joined her in her sin. Adam knew what he was doing when he hearkened to his wife. Being taken from his side, she was a part of him. He knew she would be lost because of her sin. Therefore, in order to redeem her, he must identify himself with her sin. So, Adam knowingly joined Eve in her sin. And his act brought DEATH into the world.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression,

WHO IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME."
— Romans 5:12-14
ADAM IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME. How is that so? Adam redeemed his wife back to himself by identifying himself with her transgression. Remember, Adam had no former lust and knew no sin. Similarly, Jesus Christ, the last Adam, identified Himself with His fallen Bride and became sin for her that she might become the righteousness of God. But in identifying Himself with fallen man, the redemptive act of the last Adam (Jesus Christ) brought LIFE back to man. With the Water and the Blood that flowed from the side of Jesus Christ at Calvary, God made a Bride for Him. Read Romans 5:12- 21; 1 Corinthians 15:21,22,45. Amen! (Type and antitype -- nothing could be any clearer!) We are reconciled to the Living Tree of Life, not a fruit tree but the Living and Wise God!

The man and his wife were then driven out of the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was God's delight. Anything not in accordance with God's law — God's harmony — could not be born there. Hence, as a hybrid was being conceived in the womb of Eve, the couple had to be driven out of the Garden. The hybrid was the Serpent's seed, a seed of discrepancy.

Since the Fall, man has been toiling by tilling the earth and weeding off thorns and thistles to obtain his food. He had lost his household servant, the Serpent-kind, who was the tiller of the ground.

http://www.propheticrevelation.net/original_sin/the_serpent_seed_3.htm

Michael Joseph
04-09-11, 03:05 PM
Now that makes more sense! Especially taking into account the "punishments of those involved".

ADAM'S CURSE
The judgment that God had pronounced upon Adam was a curse on the ground (Genesis 3:17-19) and not upon his reproductive organ because Adam was not deceived into transgressing the law. Eve was. (1Tim.2:14). But Adam listened to her and joined her in her sin. Adam knew what he was doing when he hearkened to his wife. Being taken from his side, she was a part of him. He knew she would be lost because of her sin. Therefore, in order to redeem her, he must identify himself with her sin. So, Adam knowingly joined Eve in her sin. And his act brought DEATH into the world.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression,

WHO IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME."
— Romans 5:12-14
ADAM IS THE FIGURE OF HIM THAT WAS TO COME. How is that so? Adam redeemed his wife back to himself by identifying himself with her transgression. Remember, Adam had no former lust and knew no sin. Similarly, Jesus Christ, the last Adam, identified Himself with His fallen Bride and became sin for her that she might become the righteousness of God. But in identifying Himself with fallen man, the redemptive act of the last Adam (Jesus Christ) brought LIFE back to man. With the Water and the Blood that flowed from the side of Jesus Christ at Calvary, God made a Bride for Him. Read Romans 5:12- 21; 1 Corinthians 15:21,22,45. Amen! (Type and antitype -- nothing could be any clearer!) We are reconciled to the Living Tree of Life, not a fruit tree but the Living and Wise God!

The man and his wife were then driven out of the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was God's delight. Anything not in accordance with God's law — God's harmony — could not be born there. Hence, as a hybrid was being conceived in the womb of Eve, the couple had to be driven out of the Garden. The hybrid was the Serpent's seed, a seed of discrepancy.

Since the Fall, man has been toiling by tilling the earth and weeding off thorns and thistles to obtain his food. He had lost his household servant, the Serpent-kind, who was the tiller of the ground.

http://www.propheticrevelation.net/original_sin/the_serpent_seed_3.htm

Notice it was not the Sex act that necessarily was the Sin. The Sin was engaging The Satan. These were told - Do not Engage this one.

It could not be sex for the natural plan of Yehovah was to bring forth Yehoshuah by and thru The Man and The Woman. But we see that The Woman was told do not touch The Satan.

We see this in the plan of Salvation issued forth by Yehoshuah. You must be:

1) Born thru the waters of a woman.

This goes to the Angels that just came here on their craft and took wives of the daughters of The Man. 2nd Attempt to nullify Salvation in this Age.

2) Born from the Spirit Above

--------------------------------------------------------

Notice that the first creation of the races were made and told to go replenish the Earth. Then The Man and The Woman were put in the garden with all the rest of the "beasts of the field" for specific duty to bring forth Yehoshuah. But notice that Yehoshuah is the ONLY creation where Yehovah impregnates a Flesh Woman so it can be truly said that Yehoshuah is the ONLY begotten Son of Yehovah. And it can be said of Yehoshuah that he is the Son of Man. Whereby Man is The Man in the Garden.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yehoshuah found delight in only two TYPES of assemblies these know what happened in the Garden and they teach it. Plus these do not follow the precepts of the Nicolaitans (http://www.latter-rain.com/eschae/nicola.htm)

No man comes empty for the feast. And no man stands as the purveyor of knowledge - you share with me and I with you and we are exponentially increased. And the first fruits that we come with are increased greatly as we share with each other our blessings.

shalom,
mj

P.S. Concerning Death - The Satan brought death in the World in the 1st Age. The Satan again brings Death in the Word [2nd Age] for The Satan is Death - beguiling The Man and The Woman. Read Gen 1:3. The Light is Yehoshuah the darkness is The Satan.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Who is the "He himself" - this is Yehovah. And just as we look the same today as we looked in the 1st Age - If you have seen the Son you have seen the Father. Mary indeed was one special Woman. Not worthy of worship, mind you, but who cannot see that she is Election. Even the priest questioned the Angel to his demise - he was struck Mute. But not Mary.

Anthony Joseph
04-10-11, 01:55 PM
If the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is "Satan", and the Serpent spoke to the woman saying in so many words, "Hey, didn't God say you can eat from ALL the trees of the garden", then aren't the Serpent and the Tree of Knowledge two separate beings? It wasn't the Tree of Knowledge that spoke to the woman, it was the Serpent pointing to that Tree and deceiving the woman into partaking of it. The Serpent was a controlled agent of Satan who deceived the woman into the unholy union with him. Isn't this a more accurate account?

Anthony Joseph
04-10-11, 03:32 PM
Also, if the woman (Chayyah - Life) is the "mother of ALL living" then what of the other living beings (races) prior. Does not ALL mean ALL? I looked up the word Chay, Chi and hay for "living" Strong's H2416 and it is used and applied throughout the scripture to describe "life" except for plants.

Frederick Burrell
04-10-11, 03:54 PM
Eating of the fruit is symbolic. When they ate of the fruit what would happen.

You will die. No knowledge of death before that,
you will no good from evil. animals don't,
and till the soil, animals don't etc

This shows on one level the evolution of consciousness. We left the garden, nature. Some would say that others were involved on this planet in our development but it had to someplace, and this is a representation of the that someplace. In my humble opinion. rken

Michael Joseph
04-10-11, 04:12 PM
Also, if the woman (Chayyah - Life) is the "mother of ALL living" then what of the other living beings (races) prior. Does not ALL mean ALL? I looked up the word Chay, Chi and hay for "living" Strong's H2416 and it is used and applied throughout the scripture to describe "life" except for plants.

Chavvah Mother of all Flesh - NO
Chavvah Mother of all Spiritual Living - Yes. [in this Age, save Election]

The Elect are presanctified and are alive in Yehoshuah [justified in 1st Age = Common Fig]
The rest are born into this flesh Age [2nd] Dead in Yehoshuah - a Test - will these by free will choose Life? The Woman bringing forth Yehoshuah [by her waters].

Michael Joseph
04-10-11, 04:20 PM
If the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is "Satan", and the Serpent spoke to the woman saying in so many words, "Hey, didn't God say you can eat from ALL the trees of the garden", then aren't the Serpent and the Tree of Knowledge two separate beings? It wasn't the Tree of Knowledge that spoke to the woman, it was the Serpent pointing to that Tree and deceiving the woman into partaking of it. The Serpent was a controlled agent of Satan who deceived the woman into the unholy union with him. Isn't this a more accurate account?

The Woman and The Man could freely engage and discuss with all the other trees [mankind]; but they were told do not engage this certain one. Of course they could eat food from whatever Yehovah had provided. And the Woman was told, by her admission - not to have sex with a certain man.

I believe the Man called The Shining One is the same as the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

And it is obvious that Chavvah had sex with this Tree [man].

Anthony Joseph
04-10-11, 06:38 PM
When you say "freely engage", does that mean have sex? Having sex (touching, eating, etc.) with other "trees" was "okay" with God for both the man and the woman?

Gen. 2

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

When were the man and woman created then? He makes it a point to detail each day in which He created this and that, and yet, when He created the most important man and woman whereby the Son of Man Yehoshuah would be born, He is silent as to which day He created them? According to this discussion, it could not have been on the sixth day nor the seventh day (rest). When then?

Are the men and women who were created on the sixth day considered "beasts of the field"? From what seedline are they and were they deemed inferior to the man and woman ("Adam and Eve")?

Gen. 2

18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

This was after God created the man so these "beasts of the field" were not created on the sixth day. How many different "beasts of the field" are there which are "manlike", when were they created and are they ALL inferior to the man and woman ("Adam and Eve")?

Michael Joseph
04-10-11, 09:28 PM
When you say "freely engage", does that mean have sex? Having sex (touching, eating, etc.) with other "trees" was "okay" with God for both the man and the woman?

Gen. 2

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

When were the man and woman created then? He makes it a point to detail each day in which He created this and that, and yet, when He created the most important man and woman whereby the Son of Man Yehoshuah would be born, He is silent as to which day He created them? According to this discussion, it could not have been on the sixth day nor the seventh day (rest). When then?

Are the men and women who were created on the sixth day considered "beasts of the field"? From what seedline are they and were they deemed inferior to the man and woman ("Adam and Eve")?

Gen. 2

18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

This was after God created the man so these "beasts of the field" were not created on the sixth day. How many different "beasts of the field" are there which are "manlike", when were they created and are they ALL inferior to the man and woman ("Adam and Eve")?

Eve was told she could not touch just one tree. And if you have even read just a small portion of the Scripture you would know the Bloodline was the most important thing. so that Yehoshuah could come into this world - absent spot - absent defilement.

I am positive that both The Man and The Woman spoke and engaged in commerce with other beings. But they were told do not do so with The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I am equally positive these did not MIX with other races. They did not commit Adultery.

Examining contemporaneous dictionaries does not neatly resolve the matter. For instance, the 1792 edition of Samuel Johnson's A Dictionary of the English Language defines the noun "commerce" narrowly as "[e]xchange of one thing for another; interchange of any thing; trade; traffick", but it defines the corresponding verb "to commerce" more broadly as "[t]o hold intercourse."[3] The word "intercourse" also had a different and wider meaning back in 1792 than it does now.

And we are informed that Satan was in the Garden and that his Bough [Tree] was above the other [trees] due to his traffick [commerce]. He was able to bring increase into his Bough from many different streams [commerce].

The ones that were brought before Eth-ha-aw-dawm are domesticated cattle. Remember The Man was a farmer and would need farm animals in his labor.

And Yes, some of them created on the sixth day are in fact called beasts of the field. These are with nephesh. I leave it to you to decide that one. I will just say that some of the races go back a lot longer than the Hebrews. Some as many as 10k or more years. While it can easily be shown we are in year 6000 +/- from the Garden.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

here "beast" is chay - which means - living creature. In context why would it be necessary to say a man is smarter than an animal. That just makes no sense to this writer. So yes, I accept that mankind is sometimes referred to in Scripture as "beast of the field".

--------------------------------------

You make a point, concerning sequence. Yet, clearly Yehovah Elohiym created the races of man and then later he created The Man and The Woman. Now, Yehovah Elohiym may have done that Act on the Same day or he may have done it after the seventh day. Because if you check out that word "all" that you bolded, it can just mean he rested from his work. It in no way implies that his work was over or complete.

Because when we get to The Man the second use of the word "not" CLEARLY means this man did not exist.

--------------------------------------

I shall endeaver to be more Strict with my words. But for the sake of dispelling confusion, when I wrote engage in the foregoing response, i did not mean to have sex with. Fact is The Man and The Woman were expressly told "Have nothing to do with the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil". And The Woman was told do not have sex with this one.

Anthony Joseph
04-10-11, 10:15 PM
The confession of both the man and the woman when confronted by God was "I did eat" not "I did touch". So, if "touching" (having sex) is different than "eating" (???), then the confessions of both were not of the sexual nature; what precisely did they confess to doing? What precisely is "eating"? They apparantly were allowed to "eat" from every tree save one; I don't believe God told them to have sex with any and all trees. Therefore, what was the actual act which was permitted with every tree except the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

I did "EAT" was the confessed sin.

Michael Joseph
04-11-11, 12:35 AM
The confession of both the man and the woman when confronted by God was "I did eat" not "I did touch". So, if "touching" (having sex) is different than "eating" (???), then the confessions of both were not of the sexual nature; what precisely did they confess to doing? What precisely is "eating"? They apparantly were allowed to "eat" from every tree save one; I don't believe God told them to have sex with any and all trees. Therefore, what was the actual act which was permitted with every tree except the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

I did "EAT" was the confessed sin.

To each his own, I suppose. Yet the report was given - I wish to present you as Chaste Virgins, not as Chavvah was beguiled by The Satan. That word beguiled meaning to "wholly seduce."

Plus, we got one heck of a problem, why isn't Cain in The Man's Geneology? And why isn't The Man in Cain's geneology?

As with anything in this life to each his own. I shall agree that we now disagree. I have presented for the Reader five studies with ample supporting documentation from the Word. I have not relied upon the traditions of man to make my argument. I strongly suggest to the Reader to do their OWN research and come to their own opinion.

The Woman then is a LIAR because she said she was told not "to touch" that certain Man. Yet, I suppose Paul, the scholar of scholars, being able to ORALLY recite Torah before he was 12 years old, came to the finding that The Woman was not a Chaste Virgin in regard to The Satan, the Devil. Shall we nullify the rest of scripture, too? God forbid.

I have made my case, the reader can discern for themselves. Those fig leaves were over their groins, yes?

Shalom,

mj

Yet the sin was they spoke to, they listened to The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I know they ate an apple. Yeah right. Maybe it was a mushroom?

Anthony Joseph
04-11-11, 06:23 PM
The point I am questioning is the definition of "eat". Clearly "eating" and "touching" are not the same thing; why speak and admit to each action separately if they are the same act?

What I am attempting to decipher is what precisely is the act of "eating" which was approved by God for every tree save one.

It is becoming obvious to me that there was a sex act involved to produce the seed that was Cain; one with a very different nature than that of Abel. That still does not clear up the use of the word "eat", and since "I did eat" was the confessed sin and the question from God Him Self: "And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?", then what is meaning of "eat"?

To "touch" is to "lie with" or have sexual intercourse, but that is not what God questioned of the man and that is not what either the man or woman confessed to.

"I did eat." was the confession.

Can you see the my point here? I am not dismissing that the woman had intercourse with someone other than "Adam" in order to produce Cain and I don't think we disagree as much as you think. However, if we are to determine truth here, then we must understand and comprehend the use of words which, as we see, have some discrepencies according to which act was deemed as "eating".

Michael Joseph
04-11-11, 07:54 PM
The point I am questioning is the definition of "eat". Clearly "eating" and "touching" are not the same thing; why speak and admit to each action separately if they are the same act?

What I am attempting to decipher is what precisely is the act of "eating" which was approved by God for every tree save one.

It is becoming obvious to me that there was a sex act involved to produce the seed that was Cain; one with a very different nature than that of Abel. That still does not clear up the use of the word "eat", and since "I did eat" was the confessed sin and the question from God Him Self: "And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?", then what is meaning of "eat"?

To "touch" is to "lie with" or have sexual intercourse, but that is not what God questioned of the man and that is not what either the man or woman confessed to.

"I did eat." was the confession.

Can you see the my point here? I am not dismissing that the woman had intercourse with someone other than "Adam" in order to produce Cain and I don't think we disagree as much as you think. However, if we are to determine truth here, then we must understand and comprehend the use of words which, as we see, have some discrepencies according to which act was deemed as "eating".

I do see your point. I too have struggled with this one. Yehoshuah was born in Beth-leham [house of bread] and that is where Rachel [lamb of God] died. Yehoshuah many times speaks of eating the bread of life. And we see a spirit man in the gulf with deep shame asking Abraham for some water. This is not drinking water - this is knowledge.

Quick Tangent: That man was Rich his whole life; snapped his fingers and it was given to him whatever he desired and now he finds that he is on the other side of the gulf and the most important thing he could have had cannot be his now. So he is in a spiritual hell of sorts in his own mind - Why O' why did he make the choices he made and now if he could just have some "water" to quench his thirst. What is water to a Spirit Man?

Maybe this was not so much a tangent as I thought. Yehoshuah saying to eat and drink of his body. What is the body of Yehoshuah? The Word of Yehovah.

I suppose this is the point that causes so much of US v. THEM proganda. In my opinion, granted I said my opinion - I think that The Man and The Woman disobeyed Yehovah Elohiym by having ANYTHING to do with the Man known as the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. We see that the Woman reports that that tree was good for wisdom so I imagine they both sat before this one and listened to his Stories.

Yehovah said have nothing to do with this one. So I can see that to "eat and drink" can be an Idiom for to gain Knowledge. And there were also trees in the garden that were just that "trees" for food to sustain the flesh.

So we have before us:

Spiritual Food - for the Mind
Fleshly Food - for the Body

---------------------

I contend that these two partook of the Spiritual Food from the Tree they were commanded not to have anything to do with; and, Chavvah, definitely had sex with this one. I am unsure if The Man just joined in a threesome or did he engage in a homosexual act. That is not clear to me. The Man may not have "touched" this Man at all. His report being he ate; not that he touched. Yet we find that BOTH of them put fig leaves over their groins. And that is a problem for me. Why would The Man need to cover up his groins?

AJ, we have no foundation unless we can test it and it is found not wanting. So we examine with a critical eye to see if the doctrine is true or not. As such, keep em coming. I am debating where to go next. Maybe the fallen Angels. Or, maybe the Law and the Promise.

I was recently told that many, many are reading this site. So that is a blessing indeed.

Shalom,
mj

Anthony Joseph
04-12-11, 01:45 AM
I do see your point. I too have struggled with this one. Yehoshuah was born in Beth-leham [house of bread] and that is where Rachel [lamb of God] died. Yehoshuah many times speaks of eating the bread of life. And we see a spirit man in the gulf with deep shame asking Abraham for some water. This is not drinking water - this is knowledge.

Quick Tangent: That man was Rich his whole life; snapped his fingers and it was given to him whatever he desired and now he finds that he is on the other side of the gulf and the most important thing he could have had cannot be his now. So he is in a spiritual hell of sorts in his own mind - Why O' why did he make the choices he made and now if he could just have some "water" to quench his thirst. What is water to a Spirit Man?

Maybe this was not so much a tangent as I thought. Yehoshuah saying to eat and drink of his body. What is the body of Yehoshuah? The Word of Yehovah.

I suppose this is the point that causes so much of US v. THEM proganda. In my opinion, granted I said my opinion - I think that The Man and The Woman disobeyed Yehovah Elohiym by having ANYTHING to do with the Man known as the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. We see that the Woman reports that that tree was good for wisdom so I imagine they both sat before this one and listened to his Stories.

Yehovah said have nothing to do with this one. So I can see that to "eat and drink" can be an Idiom for to gain Knowledge. And there were also trees in the garden that were just that "trees" for food to sustain the flesh.

So we have before us:

Spiritual Food - for the Mind
Fleshly Food - for the Body

---------------------

I contend that these two partook of the Spiritual Food from the Tree they were commanded not to have anything to do with; and, Chavvah, definitely had sex with this one. I am unsure if The Man just joined in a threesome or did he engage in a homosexual act. That is not clear to me. The Man may not have "touched" this Man at all. His report being he ate; not that he touched. Yet we find that BOTH of them put fig leaves over their groins. And that is a problem for me. Why would The Man need to cover up his groins?

AJ, we have no foundation unless we can test it and it is found not wanting. So we examine with a critical eye to see if the doctrine is true or not. As such, keep em coming. I am debating where to go next. Maybe the fallen Angels. Or, maybe the Law and the Promise.

I was recently told that many, many are reading this site. So that is a blessing indeed.

Shalom,
mj

You know me well enough by now brother; I have to "keep em coming" because I have already tossed out most of what I was taught, or thought I knew, so I must be diligent after the truth, knowledge and keys to the Divine mysteries I seek.

It sounds like we are coming to some more common ground here with the interpretation of this account. I believe that the "eating" of the "tree" was the willful discourse and taking in of the word of the being that God warned and commanded not to. That makes the most sense and it really fits in well with all of the other uses of the word "eat" prior to that passage and throughout the scriptures. God commanded not to "eat" of the "tree" becuase He knew the subtilness and cunning of this being and He knew that "taking in" of this being would lead to defilement and further sin. The subsequent sex act (touching) of the "tree" by the woman was the result of the first disobedient act; "eating of the tree". I don't believe that "Adam" had any sexual contact with the "tree" because that is just too unnatural an act to engage in for the pure "First Adam" whereby the seed of the savior would be brought from. I believe the man willfully took part in discourse (did "eat"), as did the woman, and then, to keep, save or redeem his wife he "touched" her within a short time after her encounter with the "tree". This would be considered an unclean act since the woman had just had intercourse with someone else.

This also explains the twin brothers being born; "thy seed" and "her seed" from two different fathers who had intercourse with the woman within a short period of time.

Michael Joseph
04-12-11, 02:27 AM
You know me well enough by now brother; I have to "keep em coming" because I have already tossed out most of what I was taught, or thought I knew, so I must be diligent after the truth, knowledge and keys to the Divine mysteries I seek.

It sounds like we are coming to some more common ground here with the interpretation of this account. I believe that the "eating" of the "tree" was the willful discourse and taking in of the word of the being that God warned and commanded not to. That makes the most sense and it really fits in well with all of the other uses of the word "eat" prior to that passage and throughout the scriptures. God commanded not to "eat" of the "tree" becuase He knew the subtilness and cunning of this being and He knew that "taking in" of this being would lead to defilement and further sin. The subsequent sex act (touching) of the "tree" by the woman was the result of the first disobedient act; "eating of the tree". I don't believe that "Adam" had any sexual contact with the "tree" because that is just too unnatural an act to engage in for the pure "First Adam" whereby the seed of the savior would be brought from. I believe the man willfully took part in discourse (did "eat"), as did the woman, and then, to keep, save or redeem his wife he "touched" her within a short time after her encounter with the "tree". This would be considered an unclean act since the woman had just had intercourse with someone else.

This also explains the twin brothers being born; "thy seed" and "her seed" from two different fathers who had intercourse with the woman within a short period of time.

It is so simple; yet so few will see it. Thank you for this concise and precise description of events. The interesting thing for me, at least, is taking notice that there was law prior to Sinai.

I am so glad that you see this. Now realize the only TWO types of assemblies that Yehoshuah was okay with taught who claimed to be Yehudah and do lie but are of Satan. Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9. Are we starting to "count" the number of his name? We must start in the Garden.

Perhaps a Study of the 1st and 2nd influx of the Angels are now appropriate. I am up for whatever. I am just glad that this opportunity has presented itself.

We can learn the symbolism of 3*3*3 = 27 - Book of Daniel. And we shall learn about the 2nd attack on The Woman's Holy Seedline.

Shalom,
mj

Thank you for the perspective of being "unclean". You are exactly right. The Man trying to redeem her - amazing - would have made himself unclean as well.

We see later in the 2nd Man - the Son of Man that Joseph refuses to "know his wife" until after she gives birth and her time of healing has passed.

Anthony Joseph
04-12-11, 02:42 AM
It is so simple; yet so few will see it. Thank you for this concise and precise description of events. The interesting thing for me, at least, is taking notice that there was law prior to Sinai.

I am so glad that you see this. Now realize the only TWO types of assemblies that Yehoshuah was okay with taught who claimed to be Yehudah and do lie but are of Satan. Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9. Are we starting to "count" the number of his name? We must start in the Garden.

Perhaps a Study of the 1st and 2nd influx of the Angels are now appropriate. I am up for whatever. I am just glad that this opportunity has presented itself.

We can learn the symbolism of 3*3*3 = 27 - Book of Daniel. And we shall learn about the 2nd attack on The Woman's Holy Seedline.

Shalom,
mj

Thank you for the perspective of being "unclean". You are exactly right. The Man trying to redeem her - amazing - would have made himself unclean as well.

We see later in the 2nd Man - the Son of Man that Joseph refuses to "know his wife" until after she gives birth and her time of healing has passed.

I'm ready when you are.

Rock Anthony
04-12-11, 01:05 PM
I believe the man willfully took part in discourse (did "eat"), as did the woman, and then, to keep, save or redeem his wife he "touched" her within a short time after her encounter with the "tree". This would be considered an unclean act since the woman had just had intercourse with someone else.

AJ,

By "save or redeem his wife", do you mean Adam had sex with Eve in order to deceive others into believing she is pregnant with his child?

Gen 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Eve: I'm preganant with the evil man's child. Have sex with me and pass this child off as your own.

Adam: OK.

Think about it. They've eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. So now they are aware that the serpent is evil. Now they are aware that Eve is pregnant with the evil man's child. Now it's time for a coverup.

And we find in the scripture that Adam also has eaten from the tree - but by way of Eve. Eve is not only beguiled to have sex with the evil man, but is also beguiled into convincing Adam to conspire the coverup. Adam, in going along with this conspiracy (sourced from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil), has therefore eaten from the tree as well.

If I place myself in Adam's shoes (if they wore shoes back then, not sure, lol):

I freely have sex with my wife, no guilt, no shame, I'm not aware that I'm naked.
But then I have sex with my wife in an effort to deceive God. Now I feel guilt and shame - not for the sex act, but for lying to God.
When God stops by for a visit, my guilt forces me to cover myself (groin), for I've attempted to deceive God, using a sex act to do so.
At the very least, the foregoing does not seem to contradict the scriptures.

After Adam "ate" from the tree he became a fallen man. That being said, I'm qualified to place myself in Adam's shoes. Doing so helps me to relate to what happened back then. Now the scripture reads like history and not like fantasy.

Rock Anthony
04-12-11, 01:44 PM

ADAM'S CURSE

I just had an "Aha" moment!

From examining the punishment, I conclude that Adam did not engage in a homosexual act, or even a threesome.

Prior to any sin, Adam and Eve lived on the Word of God alone.

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But then Adam veered from the Word, and hearkened on to Eve's word (done by his own choice). Since God's word is what provided sustenance, Adam's punishment is that he must procure his own sustenance by working the land.

Wow, this is fun. :)

Michael Joseph
04-12-11, 08:49 PM

From examining the punishment, I conclude that Adam did not engage in a homosexual act, or even a threesome.

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

But then Adam veered from the Word, and hearkened on to Eve's word (done by his own choice). Since God's word is what provided sustenance, Adam's punishment is that he must procure his own sustenance by working the land.

Rock, do you recall the Temptation of Yehoshuah. Let us go there now and you will indeed have an aha moment.

Mat 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Yehoshuah is Yehovah expressed in the Flesh - begotten of Mary and the Spirit - Yehoshuah. Satan is the same Tree we are speaking of in the Garden. Lets set the table. Yehoshuah is on a 40 day fast - no food or water. He is quite weak and The Satan always ready to overturn Scripture and thus perhaps his Judgment - Son of Perdition - takes the opportunity to Tempt his Creator. Notice Yehoshuah has not eaten anything for 40 days. Lets get to it...

Mat 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered.

There you go Rock, afterwards he hungered.

Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

The temptor came to Eve too. But The Woman and The Man were told have nothing to do with The Satan. That was Yehovah's command or Yehovah's Word. And The Man knew Yehovah's Word as he walked with Yehovah.

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

This is amazing see how Yehoshuah answered the Temptor - The Satan. He did not have a discussion with Satan - like Eve did on what he could and could not do - He came in the name of Yehoshuah - in other words - He quoted the Word of Yehovah. Now learn a lesson - if you are delivered up before the courts in the latter days - you are not to argue - Ref Mark 13, you are to let the Spirit of Yehovah speak thru you. You MUST know the plan of the day so that you can be used; otherwise you will stumble - and you must know - not by might or strength but by my Spirit sayeth Yehovah.

Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

The Satan is persistent. Go now and Read Psalm 91 verse 11 - 12 and you will see now how persuasive Satan can be. Can you see where he twisted the Word? Do you think the good little fishies sitting in their pews for 40 years, never reading or studying the Word, will be able to spot the subtle lies? This one is very subtle. Now read Psalm 91:13. See why he left off quoting the Word? Now read Gen 3:15.

Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Amazing, look how to get things done. Not by your strength or my strength but by quoting the Word of Yehovah. Read now Acts 17:28. Do not continue until you have read Acts 17:28.

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

That is three times friend. The Satan is created of Yehovah just like you and I. If you think that the Satan will tempt the Creator three times, how many times do you think he would tempt you? But look how we are shown to overcome - use the Sword of Truth.

Mat 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The Woman and The Man did not do any of these. They argued with The Satan. That is not wise friend. For he and his are very, very intelligent and very disciplined.

---------------------------------------------------

Death entered into this World in first Age. And see that the Great Dragon or The Satan stood ready to devour the child that the woman would bring forth. Can you now see, this was the first Attempt to nullify Scripture. I mean already just new to this Age, we find Satan has already created an absolute mess - regarding The Man and The Woman's rebellion against Yehovah's Word. You say Rebellion - that's a strong word?

These two were expressly told have nothing to do with the Satan. And they chose to go against Yehovah's command. I mean Satan "tickled their ears". So what's new under the Sun?

There are many a preacher today who love to "tickle the ears" of the assembly. These are agents of Satan - The Bad Fig.

----------------------------------------------------

Let us try vehemently not to create confusion. Let us look closely at your quote.

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

We see that The Man is a high priest unto his family. Nothing has changed. Men are too damn stupid and too damn lazy to pick up the trust. We'll go down to "beth-aven" - church and listen to pastor, because, you know Pastor's been to the cemetery - "seminary" and look at his fancy robe, he has initials behind his name - look at his pulpit - how could he lie, he's been to school and everything. What a JOKE.

And when one arises who tries to make a difference, you want to know what the fools think of that one? They HATE him. They say, why would he talk so about our church. We got a good church, the people are good and we all get along. Yet if they are not being fed the "food of truth" directly from Yehovah's Word - the Vine - where the good grapes are grown - then, most times, it is just a bunch of hot air. Worthless trite - confusion - these are Agents of Satan. How dare he say that? I said it friend. And if you are in that boat, I suggest you abandon ship FAST.

Hos 9:7 The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
Hos 9:8 The watchman of Ephraim was with my God: but the prophet is a snare of a fowler in all his ways, and hatred in the house of his God.

They will not see and cannot see. Due mostly as they have chosen not to see. What you think these are going to study Yehovah's Word. Are you kidding me. There excuse: I got too much work, I got to earn, I got to wash my car, fix my house, watch my favorite TV show.....blah, blah, blah. This is IDOLATRY! And Yehovah calls these WHORES. Adulterers. These have all their lovers and in one day there lovers will all be brought to nothing. What, you think these can swing the Sword of Truth?

There best goes like 'I think it says somewhere in the bible.....'

Be not as one of these. Learn the Plan and the Will of Yehovah. Be able to Count the stones worn smooth over a very long time. So that you can be useful to WAKE UP some of these who are wondering around Spiritually Dead and devoid of truth. Oh, they can slick you out of your increase by law processes they have been shown; these will even stay up at night developing tools to help them slick you out of your property. Wise to do Evil but to know of Yehovah's Word and do good - are you kidding me?

If I need a bridge designed do I hire an Engineer or a Painter? If I want the Word of Yehovah preached do I want one skilled in Yehovah's Word or do I want one with many initials after his name that does not know his head from a hold in the ground? The answer is obvious. Yet so many simple ones open their mouth and I am saying right here and now that they should keep it shut. For they just cause confusion in their simplicity and stupidity.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom,
mj

Yehovah PLANS to put the Sword [the Word of Yehovah] in the hand of the Slayer and he will Slay wonderfully. It will not be hard. Most are Spiritually Dead right now. Yehovah said it will be like harvesting grapes with a sickle. A sickle is used to harvest wheat. Yet these are gonna be so easy for the taking Yehovah says to put in the sickle.

Joe 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Joe 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

You ever heard tell of harvesting grapes with a sickle? But Yehovah says this is going to be EASY pickins'. Why because these have NO oil in their lamps. This is really sad. But nevertheless it is a reality.

Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Note: Heart should render MIND.

Anthony Joseph
04-13-11, 02:19 AM

When "eating" of the other "trees", there was no danger or possibility of the man or woman veering away from God's Word; the other "trees" had neither the cunning nor desire to persuade the man or woman otherwise.

What still confuses me is the serpent and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. These have to be two separate beings since the serpent said,

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Eat thereof - meaning eat of that over there. So the serpent speaking to the woman cannot be the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil as the serpent is convincing the woman to go over there and eat of it. And yet God speaks to the serpent:

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

Now, when God continues; is He still speaking to the serpent or did He shift over to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil when He states:

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Was this a tag-team effort; false prophet (serpent) and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Anti-Christ) working together in an attempt to interrupt God's plan?

Anthony Joseph
04-13-11, 02:37 AM
AJ,

By "save or redeem his wife", do you mean Adam had sex with Eve in order to deceive others into believing she is pregnant with his child?

Gen 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Eve: I'm preganant with the evil man's child. Have sex with me and pass this child off as your own.

Adam: OK.

Think about it. They've eaten from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. So now they are aware that the serpent is evil. Now they are aware that Eve is pregnant with the evil man's child. Now it's time for a coverup.

And we find in the scripture that Adam also has eaten from the tree - but by way of Eve. Eve is not only beguiled to have sex with the evil man, but is also beguiled into convincing Adam to conspire the coverup. Adam, in going along with this conspiracy (sourced from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil), has therefore eaten from the tree as well.

If I place myself in Adam's shoes (if they wore shoes back then, not sure, lol):

I freely have sex with my wife, no guilt, no shame, I'm not aware that I'm naked.
But then I have sex with my wife in an effort to deceive God. Now I feel guilt and shame - not for the sex act, but for lying to God.
When God stops by for a visit, my guilt forces me to cover myself (groin), for I've attempted to deceive God, using a sex act to do so.
At the very least, the foregoing does not seem to contradict the scriptures.

After Adam "ate" from the tree he became a fallen man. That being said, I'm qualified to place myself in Adam's shoes. Doing so helps me to relate to what happened back then. Now the scripture reads like history and not like fantasy.

I don't believe Adam had intercourse with his wife in order to deceive anyone about who got her pregnant. I believe that Adam had intercourse with his wife in order to take her sin unto himself in order to keep and redeem her from her sin.

That is why his punishment was not as severe as his wife's punishment; he still disobeyed God but not in the same manner that his wife did.

The guilt and shame stems from disobeying God's Command to not eat of the Tree and the subsequent "unclean" intercourse which took place. They were made aware of Good and Evil by taking in the word of the Tree ("eating" of it) and they both took part in unclean intercourse as a result; the Woman with the Tree ("touching" the Tree) and then Adam with the Woman ("touching" his wife) shortly afterward.

Hence the two seedlines; Cain (tiller of the ground) and Abel (keeper of sheep).