PDA

View Full Version : Cherokee Are Israelites?

allodial
11-25-15, 04:19 PM
Cherokee (Issachar) Are Israelites?
{Note: About ten or so years ago I found an old text that showed linguistic connections between the Cherokee language and Welsh.}

The Northern Cherokee Nation of the Old Louisiana Territory has recently shocked the world by claiming their ancient Oral legends tell of a Cherokee migration made to America from the area known as Masada.

This startling evidence is being offered to the public by Beverly Baker Northup whom is the spokesperson for their organization. The evidence offered in support of this connection to Cherokees escaping the mountain fortress of Masada is based in part of what Northup claims is stories passed down from elders and the similarity between ancient words.

Beverly Baker Northup believes there is a connection between these two peoples based on evidence of Jews of the region around Masada during Roman times wearing braided hair and the similarities that the spokesperson attributes to Hebrew language.

In explaining this connection Beverly Baker Northup is quoted as saying:

"The story has been kept alive among our Cherokee people that the Sicarii who escaped from Masada {this Masada thing might be a recent spin and change from original exit during Salmanasar's time} , are some of our ancestors who managed to cross the water to this land, and later became known as Cherokees. (Please note the phonetic resemblance of Si'cari'i and, Cherokee or Tsa’ra-gi’.)"

Northup claims that the famous scholar Josephus wrote that there were escapees from Masada in which the spokesperson for the Northern Cherokee states that this is evidence that gives credence to this connection between the Cherokee Indians and the Jews.

In addition to other startling claims, there is also the belief by the Northern Cherokee that a rock that was uncovered in Tennessee in 1889 that is named the Bat Creek Stone, proves a transatlantic connection to Jews.

Northup believes that the scratched writings on the rock indicate that the stone is evidence of a first century Atlantic Crossing to America by these escaped Jews that later became known as the Northern Cherokee Indians.

(Source/more (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/848921/posts))

"Bid the children of Israel to make fringes, and be sure that when you make it, put a ‘ribband of blue that you may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of YAHUWAH, and do them; and that you seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you use to go a whoring: that ye may remember, and do all my commandments.” Numbers 15:38-39"

Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land. But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt, 42That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land. And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river. For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over. For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth. {Arsarteth means "newly found land"}. --2 Esdras 40-45

There is a North American location named Newfoundland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newfoundland_%28island%29)(i.e. Arsareth) to this day. There is also said to be an Arsareth on the west side of the Black Sea. But a year-and-a-half travel to from Masada to the Black Sea doesn't seem reasonable at all. At 2 mph (slow walking), 6 days a week and 5 hours a day, that's 60 miles a week or 1,800 miles in 30 days.

http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/.a/6a0120a610bec4970c01a5102274c9970c-500wi

Related:

Double Portion Inheritance (http://doubleportioninheritance.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-name-yahuwah-preserved-by-lost_16.html)
2 Esdras 13 (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Esdras-Chapter-13/)
Lost Israel's Further Country (http://www.hope-of-israel.org/furthercountry.html)

Michael Joseph
11-25-15, 04:54 PM
I think it was Stephen M. Collins (http://www.stevenmcollins.com) who wrote about the travels of Israel to America as early as 1200-1000 BC. The travels brought them to the Great Lakes area where copper was mined. I think The Shepherds Chapel (http://www.shepherdschapel.com) carries the book "The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel... Found". Fantastic read.

I believe too that Joseph, the uncle of Jesus was a tin miner.

allodial
11-25-15, 05:00 PM
A 120~ or so year old Cherokee woman told me many things when I was much younger (the Masada part was not included--the part about Masada seems to be a bit of a recent addition). She explained much of the foregoing and said most of the people forgot who they are, where they came from but she told me for a very specific reason. Joseph of Arimethea was likely very hip to many things. That may have something to do with his connection with (the founding of?) what is now known as the "Culdee Church (http://www.hope-of-israel.org/culdee.html)" which preceded Rome in the British Isle by hundreds of years or so.

This kind of information is important because so many people believe Israel to be located in the Middle East when Israel is mainly to be found in the Americas (including the organic United states of America--not any counterfeit corporation) and the British Isles, Western Europe and parts of Africa (such as Liberia). From what I gather, even the Bible mentions that Israel will have a new land (i.e. that Palestine would be quit). That is, people think of the idea of Russia (i.e. Soviets in disguise) or Gog invading Israel means an invasion of Palestine, when the real invasion of Israel may very well involve an invasion England and North America. George Washington's vision the more I ponder it very much parallel the final chapters of Ezekiel. Not to mention, Communism is a product of Russia and that an invasion doesn't necessarily have to involve conventional weapons, it can be ideological. It may very well be that America and Britannia are Gog's target rather than the Middle Eastern State of Israel.

allodial
11-25-15, 06:00 PM
Is it not hidden in plain sight that Edom/Esau knows where Jacob is to be found and is aiming to turn the entire world's forces against those locations?

David Merrill
11-25-15, 11:35 PM
It has been a while but my impressions are from Perry STONE. He did a video when The Prophecy Club was popular charismatic sensationalism.

That is not the Bat Creek Stone shown in the opening post. At least not as presented by Perry:

I associate Iroquois with Cherokee linguistically but admit it is a stretch. However I also connect the Treaty at Fort Stanwix to Israel and the Prophet Daniel.

This jumps out as 8 years, consecration of an altar. What I have read is that the Iroquois ceded all the land west of an eastern seaboard river to the United States. Well, that means that Israel may have been providing the Grant for the Transplant Vineyard?

But then I have a big imagination!

P.S. I think that stone above is in Colorado. It is not an original Israelite relic in my opinion. I would go look at it some time if it seemed worth the drive and hike.

allodial
11-26-15, 01:17 AM
I associate Iroquois with Cherokee linguistically but admit it is a stretch. However I also connect the Treaty at Fort Stanwix to Israel and the Prophet Daniel.

Indeed, the Cherokee spoke an Iroquoian language. However they weren't considered to be part of the Six Nations confederacy. The impression I got is that most of the governmental mistreatment of "Indians" came after 1862 and mostly after 1870. Troubles before that it seems were mainly due to conflicts involving non-Christian immigrants from Ireland and other places. AFAIK, "Cherokee removal" was never lawful and was based on corruption over greedy land speculation.

1776 is said to have been 2,520 years from the scattering of Israel in 745 B.C. "America" some suggest to mean the "land of my people" (Ami Eri ka?) or some suggest is essentially 'himmelreich' (kingdom of heaven--himmel-reich-a). Some people suggest America having rejected God these days, but I don't see it that way. Maybe its more like the strangers, invaders and guests have rejected God and have turned on their hosts? The United States is not America.

Relevantly, there is a fellow that suggests 1914 to have been the start of a kind of Babylonian captivity in America ala the Federal Reserve Act (signed into law February 1914) and 2520 years allegedly after the start of the Babylonian empire (607 BC??)--but dunno about that.

The same fellow points out that the same year Communists and Militant Atheists (Lenin, Trotsky, Kaganovich, etc.) in Russia set out to throw off the Russian Christian (Jacob) monarchy and civil yoke is the same year the Palestine came under the Union Jack (Jacob's Union?--think "Baton Rouge" or French/Spanish word order)--November 2, 1917. He also points out that Judah (and company) went into captivity ~604 B.C. 2,520 years later would be ~1917.

25 years later (1/2 of 50 years), the UN is established in 1942 ala Declaration By United Nations. In 1948 control is handed over to the UN. In 1967, or 50 years later, there is the Six Day War. Control (at least to some extent) of Palestine transferred out of Jacob's hands by this hand, East Jerusalem is seized during the Six Day War-50 years after 1917. 70 years past 1917, in 1987 he points out, the Iron Curtain fell. The U.S. he suggest came under a 'wooden yoke' in 1916/1917 with the 16th amendment and income tax.

Anyways, now approaching 100 years from 1917, the Communists (gay agenda, etc.) have set out to overthrow Jacob's (and Joseph's?) civil yoke planetwide. Some might allege that Agenda 21 calls for planet-wide overthrow of Jacob/Israel/Joseph 100 + 4 years past 1917.

On a related note, in New Zealand they're trying to remove the Union Jack from the New Zealand flag. The current (3rd Jewish) Prime Minister has expressed his preference for flag design of a white fern on a black background (i.e. pirate flag--fern bones instead of a human skull)--maybe he really saying he'd like to throw off Jacob's civil yoke in very big way?

Photo of John Key (multimillionaire son of Austrian woman), Prime Minister of New Zealand at a meeting.

David Merrill
11-26-15, 08:51 AM
Thank you Allodial;

I heard yesterday that suicide of top bankers just exceeded 100 - I am supposing that is since Paris. I don't know where the suitor had heard that though. The 'mental archetype' in action is that Jesus fled to Damascus and Mary to Paris, both with the intent to regain the Jerusalem throne some day.

These items you bring up start to clarify that the metaphysics we create are done by a peculiar process that seems to perpetually be developing as we do it.

allodial
11-26-15, 01:18 PM
I heard yesterday that suicide of top bankers just exceeded 100 - I am supposing that is since Paris. I don't know where the suitor had heard that though.

Has been on-going for quite some time. (http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/01/bankers-suicide-conspiracy/)

The 'mental archetype' in action is that Jesus fled to Damascus and Mary to Paris, both with the intent to regain the Jerusalem throne some day.

These items you bring up start to clarify that the metaphysics we create are done by a peculiar process that seems to perpetually be developing as we do it.

If there be validity to that archetype it could be a code saying the Apostles or "core administration" relocated to Damascus and the remaining body of saints went to Gaul (from Galilee to Gaul?). As for Jerusalem, I suspect that old Palestine has been fully and permanently quit. The building up of the desolate places was something forecast that Essau/Edom would do. Consider that Esau is given a a shot at wielding his birthright but he is trying to do it carnally and without the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and so shall prove himself unworthy--then he will be disinherited. Isaac's brother Ishmael (Islam) is also in the picture.

Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever. --Malachi 1:4

By the time the Crusaders arrived at eretz Jerusalem thinking they were fulfilling prophecies found at Matthew, it had been for the most part quit over 1,000 years before that and the prophecies had already been fulfilled 1,000 years before--Israel had been dispersed into Europe and the Americas and Northern Africa.

In connection with the same Crusades, there was one David Al-Roy who sported a six pointed star as his symbol:

"David al-Roy was assassinated - apparently in his sleep, allegedly by his own father-in-law...But the cult did not stop there. According to one theory, the six-pointed "shield of David," which adorns the modern Israeli flag, started to become a national symbol with David al-Roy's crusade. 'Ever since,' writes Baron, 'it has been suggested, the six-cornered "shield of David"

Lots of things began unfurling around that time. Anyways, its interesting that like with claims to an "Abraham" someone could claim to be of the line of "King David" and really be referring to David al-Roy.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison... Revelations 20:7

A thousand years past 70AD, it is suggested that it was the Roman-Babylonian aristocracy that started claiming Jerusalem and dolling out royal titles pertinent to Jerusalem. Also, William the Conqueror with his soldier's sporting the Roman Drake attacked the British Isles (but it is said that they did not fully take it). However, Israel (a body of people--not a piece of land) had already relocated. If Revelations suggests Satan's (the adversary--who was Jacob's primary adversary other than Esau?) seat to have been Pergamum under Attalus I, II and III or whatever, then perhaps the same is referred to at Revelations 20:7? It might be worth noting that the Etruscan religion in Rome came from the Lydians (also located near Pergamum) and that is likely why Attalus felt comfortable bequeathing his empire to the Romans.

Herodotus records the legend that the Etruscans (known to the Greeks as Tyrrhenians) came from Lydia in Asia Minor, modern Turkey....

The Flag of the State of Hawaiian
Its interesting that the Hawaiians incorporated the Union Jack into their flag. To knowledge, the Hawaiian aristocracy related a history going back to Noah. What is interesting, although MCVEITH and others like him try to cleverly hide the truth is that the main land area that managed to exit direct or absolute Roman-Babylonian dominion is the area under the jurisdiction of the United states of America. There appears to be a formidable hedge between Israel's place of rest and Esau's temporary dominion, afterall there has to be witnesses to Esau's mismanagement. Esau/Edom does not like this as is attempts to push for gun confiscation and his hatred of the Constitution and rule of law plainly show.

Pirate Flags
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, here are three:

What is plain, is that Esau/Edom is working with Ishmael to overthrow Jacob/Israel (the Christ's lawful assembly). Both Ishmael and Esau want to take the inheritance and dominion of Jacob, Joseph, Mannaseh and Ephraim by force of arms.

BLBereans
11-26-15, 02:55 PM
If there be validity to that archetype it could be a code saying the Apostles or "core administration" relocated to Damascus and the remaining body of saints went to Gaul (from Galilee to Gaul?). As for Jerusalem, I suspect that old Palestine has been fully and permanently quit. The building up of the desolate places was something forecast that Essau/Edom would do. Consider that Esau is given a a shot at wielding his birthright but he is trying to do it carnally and without the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and so shall prove himself unworthy--then he will be disinherited. Isaac's brother Ishmael (Islam) is also in the picture.

That seems logical, reasonable, rational and perhaps is strongly supported by historical facts; however, it is more "intellectually" gratifying and a "juicier" story to put forth the heresy of Jesus somehow surviving the cross and going to hide somewhere, with his "tail between his legs", for the rest of his days. It is the "same-old" and ongoing polemic against God the Father and His Son, the Angel of the LORD and our savior Jesus, the Christ of Nazareth, that has been morphing and mutating since the lie in the Garden.

By the time the Crusaders arrived at eretz Jerusalem thinking they were fulfilling prophecies found at Matthew, it had been for the most part quit over 1,000 years before that and the prophecies had already been fulfilled 1,000 years before--Israel had been dispersed into Europe and the Americas and Northern Africa.

In connection with the same Crusades, there was one David Al-Roy who sported a six pointed star as his symbol:

Lots of things began unfurling around that time. Anyways, its interesting that like with claims to an "Abraham" someone could claim to be of the line of "King David" and really be referring to David al-Roy.

I find that the motivation for power, wealth, control and being the supreme ideological STATE over people is more plausible then people acting these things out due to their adherence or recognition of some duty to fulfill prophecy, however "off" there timing may have been.

Muhammeds' Medina campaign was aggressive and brutal since he garnered no traction in Mecca as a peaceful self-proclaimed "phophet" of a "new revelation". He went to the Jews and Christians to preach and was turned away and dismissed. He found his well-trained army of fighters in Medina and his convenient new "revelation" transformed the message from one of a peaceful ministry to an unyielding army of jihadists ready, willing and "called by God" to kill or be killed in order to establish the Caliphate.

Eventually, the Church of Rome had to respond and defend the territory being encroached upon else be taken over by the "newcomer" and his caliphate army. Hence the start of the Crusades which, of course, also eventually morphed into a wanton killing spree of ANYONE who opposed the Church of Rome, including the true saints who followed, and claimed, Jesus the Christ as their Redeemer.

Money, Power, Control; nothing more.

A thousand years past 70AD, it was the Roman-Babylonian aristocracy that started claiming Jerusalem and dolling out royal titles pertinent to Jerusalem. Also, William the Conqueror with his soldier's sporting the Roman Drake attacked the British Isles. However, Israel (a body of people--not a piece of land) had already relocated. If Revelations suggests Satan's (the adversary--who was Jacob's adversary but Esau?) seat to have been Pergamum under Attalus I, II and III or whatever, then perhaps the same is referred to at Revelations 20:7? It might be worth noting that the Etruscan religion in Rome came from the Lydians (also located near Pergamum) and that is likely why Attalus felt comfortable bequeathing his empire to the Romans.

What is plain, is that Esau/Edom is working with Ishmael to overthrow Jacob/Israel (the Christ's lawful assembly). Both Ishmael and Esau want want the inheritance and dominion of Jacob, Joseph, Mannaseh and Ephraim.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned "power struggle", I believe the Church of Rome plays a major role in what you put forth here; the similarities between Islam and the Roman Catholic Church are quite astounding when one delves deep into study of both.

allodial
11-26-15, 03:31 PM
That seems logical, reasonable, rational and perhaps is strongly supported by historical facts; however, it is more "intellectually" gratifying and a "juicier" story to put forth the heresy of Jesus somehow surviving the cross and going to hide somewhere, with his "tail between his legs", for the rest of his days. It is the "same-old" and ongoing polemic against God the Father and His Son, the Angel of the LORD and our savior Jesus, the Christ of Nazareth, that has been morphing and mutating since the lie in the Garden.

I have met people who have wielded a great amount of power in a Christian way. Most people who do not quite get it, are the types of people who would use such power willy nilly, they don't realize that people who truly wield great power are very particular about using it. Because the carnal would themselves would wield such power it in a truly terrible and gruesome way that is why greater power has been withheld from them. Esau's/Edom's dillema is that breach of trust will result in his disinheritance.

I find that the motivation for power, wealth, control and being the supreme ideological STATE over people is more plausible then people acting these things out due to their adherence or recognition of some duty to fulfill prophecy, however "off" there timing may have been.

Base animals might think only in terms of physical/carnal power and profit. So the militant atheist (http://martyredintheussr.com/index.html)rejecting the path to the obtaining the spiritual mantel perhaps finds himself feeding on dust? The reptilian mind is said to be geared up for dominion for its own sake (psst! dominion has a purpose other than dominion for its own sake). Israel's Joseph's and David's mind are about care-taking and shepherding of souls from an infinite storehouse of abundance but also correcting those souls for a higher purpose and for higher well-being. The King's peace is good order that keeps good men safe from beasts. This is where Esau/Edom is failing, he is allowing sodomites and brutes to harm innocents (abortions, police brutality, government corruption, felonies perpetrated under the guise of government business, larceny, financial crimes, child trafficking, etc.). Esau/Edom doesn't want to learn apply laws or principles such as that of reaping and sowing, he wants force everyone turn things over so they can be "equals" (this robs novices of the experience necessary for observing the Law). Again, Esau's/Edom's/Cain's end is spelled out therein.

Muhammeds' Medina campaign was aggressive and brutal since he garnered no traction in Mecca as a peaceful self-proclaimed "prophet" of a "new revelation". He went to the Jews and Christians to preach and was turned away and dismissed. He found his well-trained army of fighters in Medina and his convenient new "revelation" transformed the message from one of a peaceful ministry to an unyielding army of jihadists ready, willing and "called by God" to kill or be killed in order to establish the Caliphate.

Eventually, the Church of Rome had to respond and defend the territory being encroached upon else be taken over by the "newcomer" and his caliphate army. Hence the start of the Crusades which, of course, also eventually morphed into a wanton killing spree of ANYONE who opposed the Church of Rome, including the true saints who followed, and claimed, Jesus the Christ as their Redeemer. Money, Power, Control; nothing more.

What else can one expect from the carnal? The spiritual mantle was neither given to Ishmael nor given to Cain. Edom/Esau's dominion is coming to a close and he is proving himself unworthy of the birthright for all of the injury to innocents he has perpetrated. Rather than Israel, Joseph, Manasseh, Ephraim or America to be burned...perhaps it is Edom that is to be burned (http://biblehub.com/obadiah/1-18.htm)?

"For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth." --2 Esdras 6:9 (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Esdras-6-9/)

It is said that the hand is the start of a man's body and his heel his end (bodily).

David Merrill
11-26-15, 10:44 PM
What else can one expect of the carnal?

Delightful reading! All of it!

P.S. Kingdom of Heaven sounds good. I think that is a good watch for a Thanksgiving afternoon.

David Merrill
11-27-15, 12:32 PM
Thinking it over I wonder what these branchings out, we might call them divergences, mean.

Esau/Edom and Jacob.
Ishmael and Isaac.
Cain and Seth.

David Merrill
11-27-15, 12:47 PM

What I find the most gratifying is that it is backed up by Scripture. One good source for this kind of interpretation is The Nazarene Gospel Restored and sometimes I share chapters from that. I have not adopted it but admire the style of collation, comparing chapter and verse to the cultural facts at the time.

I had not thought of Jesus as cowering but hovering. There are two key verses and one from Macabees that really put the situation together for me, anyway. Jesus asks the priest to show coin. It is in the priest's purse and it is a Roman coin. Few Christians recognize Jews are Babylonian and that yearning for the Kingdom of David (in the Messiah ben David) is wanting things to be back before Nebuchadnezzar. So here is a Babylonian conqueror with Roman coins in his purse, collecting drachma and shekel coins (hoarding) for the Temple Tax. These moneychagers in the courtyard were gouging the pilgrims, selling them back kosher tax coinage just so they could pay in "currency of the realm".

Jesus had just been crowned by John. Jesus made his first administrative act to indict the Herodean Guard and Pharisees of this insidious usury. He convicted them publicly and all they could do about it, Babylonian captivity under Roman conquest was to torture him for three hours and hope he died of infection. The damage Jesus did to the priests on the Temple Mount was permanent. Jesus would have been assassinated if he would have tried taking the throne of Jerusalem.

P.S. The other important role was Antipas being convicted publicly for adultery with Philip's wife Herodias. Both Philip and Antipas were Tetrarchs - Archelaus was King of Israel, still alive and living across the Jordan under the same spartan conditions as his prophet John. Archelaus was Jesus' biological father, exiled for trying to kill Jesus and other infanticide some thirty years prior.

Adopt the bastard son. Become affiliated with state business.

David Merrill
11-27-15, 01:13 PM
P.S. I watched Kingdom of Heaven last night again. That is interesting with Jesus in Damascus, Mary and the family in Paris - 30-Day Judgment on my $2M bill to a pretend judge etc. how Liam adopted his bastard son Orlando back even in light of the outlawry of murdering a priest.

That was a good choice at this moment - you should watch it some time (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0sGJ8NbVuc).

allodial
11-27-15, 04:00 PM
Re: Two Other "Jesuses"; Two Witnesses
It might be worth noting that there were two other notable Jesuses/Joshuas (http://www.dubiousdisciple.com/2011/04/revelation-113-14-the-two-witnesses-iv-of-v.html) associated with the 66AD period. Both served in some regard as witnesses for Christ (http://www.dubiousdisciple.com/2011/04/revelation-113-14-the-two-witnesses-iv-of-v.html) around 66AD to 70AD who were killed. One was Joshua ben Ananias (or Yeshua ben Hananiah) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_ben_Ananias) and Joshua ben Gamla (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_ben_Gamla). It is said that both of them went unburied by the Herodian/Idumeans and that both of them 'tormented' the "Jews" with the truth until they were killed.

Re: Jews and Babylon
Judah is said to have absorbed Edom through conquest ala John Hyrcanus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hyrcanus). There is a fellow who suggests that as a result the curses and burdens on Edom became closely coupled with Judah to the extent it may have become difficult to tell Judah from Edom (like twins (https://bible.org/seriespage/14-jacob-returns-home-genesis-3025-3529)). Another fellow suggests the 23-member lesser Sanhedrin that tried Jesus was composed of not a single bloodline Israelite--but I've yet to find proof of that and he quotes facts from a book that says contrary to his own writing; however, the evidence might lean toward a hand-picked Idumean judiciary. Consider that Herod knew that he missed the chance to kill Jesus as a toddler and likely that was a matter still on the household agenda--so they carried out out later with Rome's authorization. But still, the possibility remains that Judah didn't have a hand in the crucifixion technically (afteral, the scepter was taken). Another thing, if Pilate was the authority, when Pilate told them to take him and crucify him, that very well may have been a delegation of the Roman scepter to their court that lacked. That is, since the scepter of Judah had departed, Pilate's own words served as authorization to crucify him. Thusly, Rome partook.

And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. --John 19:14-16 (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-19-15/)

The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas. Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? [They] all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood [be] on us, and on our children. Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered [him] to be crucified. --Matthew 27:21-26 (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-27-24/)

So both the murderer on the cross and the Roman Emperor (Babylon-Etruscan merger had occurred already under Julius Caesar) were chosen over Jesus/Joshua/Yeshua/Yesha the Messiah. Consider that the same that made that choice may have made a self-identification earlier at John 8:31-33:

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

But of course Israel was in bondage in Egypt. Israel and Judah also went into several captivity whether the yokes were Iron or Wood. But yet these said they had never been in bondage to any man--was it a kind of amnesia or where they identifying themselves with another line of Abraham? Remember, Abraham had two sons: Isaac and another Ishmael. Isaac had at least two sons: Jacob and Esau. Jacob spent 21 years serving Laban, no? The captivity of Israel and Judah need not be mentioned here.

Take, I pray thee, my blessing that is brought to thee; because God hath dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough. And he urged him, and he took it. --Genesis 33:11 (https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-33-11/)

Also, is it possible that Jacob gave the blessing from Isaac back to him and that plays into the picture somehow? That Jacob received a higher blessing at Peniel and felt comfortable restoring Esau's blessing? But that the younger would serve the elder would still remain true (perhaps because of Peniel)? Consider Jacob's higher calling at Peniel paralleling a higher calling ala New Jerusalem.

Re: Palestine Quit for America
Closer to the thread. What if around 1492 Rome started getting wise about the relocation of Israel and started doing what Rome could do to get an upper hand on the situation.

Lincoln broke diplomatic ties with the Vatican. Regan restored diplomatic ties with the Vatican which was allegedly restored in 1929 per the Lateran Treaty.

A similar delayed echo of a phenomenon is the fixation on controlling Western Europe and America by so-called Zionists. Ever see a movie were a group is after A only to realize that B is really where the party is?

Might the well hushed difficulties in rebuilding a temple (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1389-Rebuilding-the-Third-Temple-363-A-D) at Jerusalem have something to do with Israel being relocated?

Related:
Rebuilding the Third Temple (363 A.D.)
(http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1389-Rebuilding-the-Third-Temple-363-A-D)

BLBereans
11-27-15, 04:40 PM
I have never read the "Nazarene Gospels Restored" so I cannot comment on the work specifically. However, from reading the authors own commentary as it relates to his writings, it seems as though Graves was more concerned with the restoration of the White Goddess cult rather than "restoring" the gospels.

Also, many scholars dismiss this work for its shoddy history and research and lack of source material references or a bibliography to back up his assertions. He comments that it would be too exhaustive an endeavor and that he excuses himself from the task. Not a very credible answer to scholarly critics who painstakingly provide source material and subject their works to peer review in an effort to arrive at valid conclusions.

At any rate, most characters of Graves type usually come from a "Christian" background and then find "intellectualism" and the esoteric as weapons for fighting against their upbringing, all the while not realizing that, most likely, the "Christianity" they are rebelling against is NOT the true faith of the saints and Jesus of Nazareth. Perhaps the intent behind the polemic is more nefarious than that.

The religion of "ME" has many names and faces yet they are ALL the same.

allodial
11-27-15, 04:49 PM
The religion of "ME" has many names and faces yet they are ALL the same.

Quite a few Satanists have suggests that their religion rather than being worship of a deity named "Satan" is instead self-worship.

BLBereans
11-27-15, 04:57 PM
Quite a few Satanists have suggests that their religion rather than being worship of a deity named "Satan" is instead self-worship.

Precisely; the Adversary is less concerned with being worshiped himself as he is concerned with getting as many possible to worship the self which, of course, is really the original lie and the turning of people away from worshiping Creator God and His Son Jesus the Christ.

xparte
11-27-15, 07:19 PM
One has a Living voice available to all having nothing to do with ceremonies, rituals or creeds. Every Man/Wo is a walking church, every heart is God’s altar and shrine.”
A Holy Spirit to guide us, not a book.?or ones self interests one great walk with one great thought Christ think of him and everyone is included likewise indeed think self nobodies included if your fighting principalities invited or united with tribe with pen and scribe is all on the outside? superficial well Christ has made worship non official love a neighbour and ones enemies is no argument as both are the same wrestle inner worth ones self has a joint venture with Church Capital . SATAN is the ARGUMENT selfish rewards self.

xparte
11-27-15, 07:39 PM
The movie [life of brian] is the Christ mentioned that needs no physical worship or followers the assembly is the message its not required by God any longer Kings are OLD TEST and pharisee has been replaced with Christ NEW deal NEW test with whats been supressed and still is working it out for the SEL FI$h the movie gets the agenda of religion .

allodial
11-28-15, 04:59 PM

I was told at the highest levels of some of the well-mentioned secret societies they are fully aware of the truth and are afraid of that one known as Jesus/Joshua.

Muhammeds' Medina campaign was aggressive and brutal since he garnered no traction in Mecca as a peaceful self-proclaimed "phophet" of a "new revelation". He went to the Jews and Christians to preach and was turned away and dismissed. He found his well-trained army of fighters in Medina and his convenient new "revelation" transformed the message from one of a peaceful ministry to an unyielding army of jihadists ready, willing and "called by God" to kill or be killed in order to establish the Caliphate.

It doesn't take too much digging to see that a key facet of Zoroastrianism may always have been about pushing toward or building an 'ideal state'.

Eventually, the Church of Rome had to respond and defend the territory being encroached upon else be taken over by the "newcomer" and his caliphate army. Hence the start of the Crusades which, of course, also eventually morphed into a wanton killing spree of ANYONE who opposed the Church of Rome, including the true saints who followed, and claimed, Jesus the Christ as their Redeemer.

Money, Power, Control; nothing more.

Those who think and rule carnally think it all has to do with physical land. Physical land and being joint-heirs of the flesh (i.e. the manifest realm) are secondary blessings of God and the kingdom of heaven, IMHO. The primary blessings are health, sound mind, healthy and sound relationships with God and each other.

Notwithstanding the aforementioned "power struggle", I believe the Church of Rome plays a major role in what you put forth here; the similarities between Islam and the Roman Catholic Church are quite astounding when one delves deep into study of both.

The truth has its way of lighting the Path and aiding discernment.

BLBereans
11-28-15, 06:15 PM
I was told at the highest levels of some of the well-mentioned secret societies they are fully aware of the truth and are afraid of that one known as Jesus/Joshua.

No doubt. Can there be any other emotion but fear when they are fully aware that Jesus conquered every aspect of the fallen world, and the ruler of it, including death itself? The fear is masked by using bully tactics since all bullies are basically cowards and scared.

Those who think and rule carnally think it all has to do with physical land. Physical land and being joint-heirs of the flesh (i.e. the manifest realm) are secondary blessings of God and the kingdom of heaven, IMHO. The primary blessings are health, sound mind, healthy and sound relationships with God and each other.

That is where we see the difference in belief-sets and faiths; the carnally minded murder for gain and profit in this world, while the true kingdom of heaven minded kill only those who directly threaten the lives of innocents. The carnally minded force and coerce beliefs upon others while the kingdom of heaven minded recognize that choosing to believe is the only way God desires it.

The actions of people tell the truth. What are the actions of people who profess a certain faith or belief? How do such actions effect others, positively or negatively? Does one believe in a higher power from whom we receive blessings, morality and the idea of holiness or does one look internally (the self), or to a non-personal entity/force, in an attempt to gain the same?

Exalting one's self to the level of God and/or denying any interpersonal relationship with a benevolent Creator, facilitates evil and evil-doers regardless of one's "good" intentions. Without a higher authority, one's view of morality is an opinion among many. One man's opinion is no higher than anothers without God as the Supreme Source of what is righteous and good.

allodial
11-28-15, 10:56 PM
Lawful government protects innocents. Conservation of the (King's/Queen's/People's) peace is the duty of every official to some extent. It is outside the scope of authority of the United States of America and its political subdivisions to authorize or license casual abortions especially late-term abortions. Those who license that kind of thing do it on their own personal liability IMHO. Similarly, any wars perpetrated unlawfully by a so-called government official are personal wars. I suspect that it may be that the U.S. flag flies backwards because they cannot lawfully do those things under U.S. law. On the surface, blame goes on the U.S.A. while everyone knows the canton must fly to the left--thusly it is not the U.S.A. flag--AFAIK, that practice started under Lyndon B. Johnson's administration. Similar idea re: abortions above.

That is not a U.S.A. flag. The canton is in the wrong position from a heraldry perspective. The shoulder is not treated as a flag pole but as a flag mounted to a wall. Seven stripes are in a superior position to the 50 stars.

Similarly, Hitler called upon his staff to help him find ways to bypass the German constitution. Gets back to syncretism. UN jurisdiction, international venues: different venue with different "laws". Note the below photos, the boyscouts and the Air Force soccer team somehow manage to have the flag right. Playing soccer and doing Boy Scout things are lawful.

Its definitely not in the 'distress' position.

Note: Texas officials didn't find 'flying' the license plate the wrong way to be acceptable (http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-man-s-naughty-license-plate-could-get-the-6189266.php). So why would flying the flag backwards acceptable?

xparte
12-03-15, 05:38 PM
The Old Testament has lost out to Christ the New Testament LOST to GOVERNMENT.Its now a necessity to declare ones CHURCH in Christ then see the exemptions for his Truth .