PDA

View Full Version : Protection from statue seizure.

walter
12-20-15, 08:19 PM
Just bought a new 2016 motorcycle (off road)

New laws say must register.
I did not. Told the store it was leaving jurisdiction.
Response from store was “no problem, had to ask”.

Paper work I received from store was,
1#
MOTOR VEHICLE PURCHASE AGREEMENT
It has WALTER SMITH typed in the box at top with VIN #, make and model etc
Price list with totals and date.
Store stamp signature, and mine being the two given.
The store put SMITH because they never asked my last nor did I give it.
And it is not the original that I signed. Its a copy.

2#
NEW VEHICLE INFORMATION STATEMENT.
One page original document with stores blue wet ink signature.
Has make, model, year, body type, colour,weight, etc.
Has Manufacture's Name.
Then a fill in the blank Purchaser info section.
Name, address, telephone, zip code, etc.
This is left blank, store didn't fill it in.

3#
Transfer/Tax Form
Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC)
Four page document, (one original and three carbon copy)
Wet ink signature first page goes to ICBC
Second page goes to AGENT.
Third page BUYER.
Four page SELLER.
This Form has blue wet ink store signature.
Store filled it up by putting WATER SMITH and address.
And there is a place for purchaser to sign.
This document states at the very top of the form that in ten days you must complete and take to agent with ID and only use blue or black ink.

So 1# is not a bill of sale but a contact agreement between the purchaser and seller.

2# must be the Manufacture Statement of Origin.

3# is the bait and switch. If one delivers then say good bye to 2#.

looks like there is no bill of sale.

Now I 'am wondering what is the best way to protect the bike from seizure by statute?

george
12-29-15, 09:23 PM
hi walter,

does anything indicate that it was "paid in full"? then maybe sell it to trusted friend via a BOS with the agreement to buy it back then do that with a BOS? or go back and ask for them to indicate that (paid in full) on your copy of #1

whadya get?

walter
12-30-15, 12:03 AM
hi walter,

does anything indicate that it was "paid in full"? then maybe sell it to trusted friend via a BOS with the agreement to buy it back then do that with a BOS? or go back and ask for them to indicate that (paid in full) on your copy of #1

whadya get?

I never noticed this before but where it has the "total" right under it has "partial payment" . In both lines it has same number. And then "balance" which is reading $0.00.
Might read partial because of down payment programs others will take.

I confirmed via telephone call recording that even new vehicles are registered to the province they are sent to because the business is registered in that province. Not the registration one does when they got to get insurance etc but its registered to the holding company. The record never gets expunged, they will only stop adding to the record once it leaves jurisdiction and have proof of it leaving.

Called the insurance broker and asked them if I can register with out picture ID? Response was just as I figured, NO.
So now I am writing a letter to the registration authority asking them if I can use the SOLB as ID to qualify. My guess will be NO. Looking for written conformation that I don't qualify for the service

george
12-30-15, 03:24 AM
well thats interesting that it says "total" but not "total payment" but does say "partial payment" and not "partial" only like it has "total" only. unless that was only your omission here?

I like to see at least "Paid in Full" on the receipt when I buy something and I almost always have to ask for it to be written in nowadays and have never been refused after asking for it. usually its hand written at the last minute but that works for me.

I actually add "Paid for with Lawful Money in Full" on my receipts to others for my goods or services since I deal in cash only. this is something Ive come up with on my own but I think it serves the purpose of "recording my demand".

the first time I did this I put "Paid Lawful Money in Full on Demand" but my customer didnt get it and when I explained it to him, he still found it hard to swallow and it took some time to explain so I just leave out the words "on demand"

why are you insuring it, no warranty? they dont require insurance or registration for dirtbikes here.

great Promo add there "Best in Class" but that wouldnt happen to be because none of the other manufacturers currently offer a 350F? LOL!

that is a nice machine for sure though! Ive not had any KTMs myself but too many other motos (Hondas) to count so I know how hard it is to wipe the smiles off your face after spending any amount of time on them.

ohiofoiarequest
12-30-15, 03:39 AM
Protecting it from seizure by statute...would mean maintaining current and proper tags, etc., no?

1st, I would have bought it in another jurisdiction than whatever one you don't want to claim.

walter
12-30-15, 05:17 PM
why are you insuring it, no warranty? they dont require insurance or registration for dirtbikes here.
Off-Road Vehicle Act
http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/complete/statreg/14005

great Promo add there "Best in Class" but that wouldnt happen to be because none of the other manufacturers currently offer a 350F? LOL!
Only one making it is correct but KTM is cleaning up most category's right now.

that is a nice machine for sure though! Ive not had any KTMs myself but too many other motos (Hondas) to count so I know how hard it is to wipe the smiles off your face after spending any amount of time on them.
I was a Honda man also before this bike.

walter
12-30-15, 05:24 PM
Protecting it from seizure by statute...would mean maintaining current and proper tags, etc., no?

1st, I would have bought it in another jurisdiction than whatever one you don't want to claim.

The new registration of off road vehicle is to access public rats.

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/new-b-c-law-brings-in-restrictions-for-off-road-vehicles-1.866196

“Without the ability to clearly identify those vehicles there was a gap in the ability to enforce,” he said. “We’ll be counting on all the clubs and groups out there to also be our ears and eyes on the ground.”

The agents want you the public to do their dirty work for them and all they have to do is write up the charge.
Neighbour turning on neighour to make the Crown more money.
That is not protection to me.

walter
02-03-16, 08:04 PM

My ID doesn't qualify.(solb) hahaha
So does that mean I can't exchange my right into a privilege?

I like the second paragraph.
"Customers"
So does that mean I am not one of your customers for not providing usufruct ID?
If I am not a customer then ICBC is acting as a third party interloper.

It also states that transferring into the NAME is not the same as registering in to the NAME.
So who's NAME is the vehicle in if ID is need to TRANSFER it? Remember its a new vehicle.
Has to be theirs.

If so then they are liable for it.
I paid for the equity side of the vehicle as stated in the Purchasers Agreement.
Can I buy the title side?
If ICBC holds title then what consideration to the contract have they given?

allodial
02-04-16, 02:58 AM

1#

2#
Has Manufacture's Name.

3#
Transfer/Tax Form
Third page BUYER.
Four page SELLER.
This document states at the very top of the form that in ten days you must complete and take to agent with ID and only use blue or black ink.

So 1# is not a bill of sale but a contact agreement between the purchaser and seller.

Now I 'am wondering what is the best way to protect the bike from seizure by statute?

A key issue is if the store filled in the information it was your responsibility to is correct it. Likely they got it off the SOLB. The requirement to register is likely for residents. If you are not a resident and live somewhere that does not require registration then it might be sufficient to send them a Notice of Sale or a Bill of Sale showing sale, transfer or assignment to a non-resident.

IMHO, one really has to be one way or another and fully know what one is doing. Fence sitting or dwelling in that border zone can be dangerous--sharp wires that cut.

Re: customer
Customer is the term for someone granted a royal warrant.

Re: ID
If your ID doesn't show you to be a resident, that is likely the key issue. Also, they seem to simply indicate that they want two forms of ID. In the USA at the U.S. post office, an insurance card can suffice as additional ID. A credit card could also suffice. From a very learned and informed perspective I add: certificates of title and driver's licenses tend to be restricted to residents of a state/province. Meaning the ownership or suretyship for the MOTOR VEHICLE VESSEL is a state/provincial office. Now it is possible to register through the normal process and maintain arm's length. As I have mentioned on other threads, the SF97 issued by the U.S. government (GSA) when an automobile is sold at auction is equivalent to an MSO and it is a very interesting process to study (see military auction forums) because U.S. government vehicles are sold and are treated as vehicles NEVER registered and Form SF97 is equivalent to an MSO.

If you say you are taking it out of jurisdiction, they might presume that you are taking it to a jurisdiction where registration is required. If you don't live in any such jurisdiction IT WILL BE UP TO YOU TO PROVIDE THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK that a foreign DMV would provide. Take a look at Missouri's Notice of Sale.

Also, even if they did not provide you a bill of sale, you can make up a certificate or affidavit of ownership.

P.S. "Autoplan" sounds very 1984.

walter
02-06-16, 06:36 PM
A key issue is if the store filled in the information it was your responsibility to is correct it. Likely they got it off the SOLB. The requirement to register is likely for residents. If you are not a resident and live somewhere that does not require registration then it might be sufficient to send them a Notice of Sale or a Bill of Sale showing sale, transfer or assignment to a non-resident.

The store only filled in their sections and left the ones for me to fill up blank. The store never saw or asked for ID.
"The requirement to register is likely for residents."
Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot about that.
All their ID requirements are for residents.

I noticed in their wording that they say a "Canadian Driver License" is valid ID.
Yet there is no such thing. All DL are provincial issued. Canada does not issue DL.

Criminal Code of Canada

Defects and Objections
794 (1) No exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification prescribed by law is required to be set out or negatived, as the case may be, in an information.

(2) The burden of proving that an exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification prescribed by law operates in favour of the defendant is on the defendant, and the prosecutor is not required, except by way of rebuttal, to prove that the exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification does not operate in favour of the defendant, whether or not it is set out in the information.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 730.

This is the point I am trying to make here about qualifying.
If I don't qualify then I can use that as a lawful excuse.
Then the burden of proof falls back on the crown to rebut that I do qualify.
How can they do that if their ID is not being used by me?

xparte
02-06-16, 09:02 PM
without lawful excuses no employee has one The burden of proving that an exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification prescribed by law operates in favour of the defendant is on the defendant, and the prosecutor is not required, except by way of rebuttal, to prove that the exception, exemption, proviso, excuse or qualification does not operate in favour of the defendant, whether or not it is set out in the information.they did the collection of evidence mixed with some presumption as to your willingness, competence, soundness or unsoundness of mind: driver's license applications, evidence of bank accounts or checks written, credit card accounts, high school diplomas, college degrees, employment, residence, etc. the BODY your BODY is that body of evidence that corrects the flawed identification employee ID.HOW [you] did the purchase pervects juristiction over internal revenue services employee bennifts CRA agents .Does payment insure perfected debt the mammamon trail 9/10nths of dead law is possession Walter the money is possessed cleanse the notes laundry the contract take the serial # of the bike and search its title and then buy for a buck weld the lonnie on the bike true bill of sale paid with lawful money .Now i am being as ridiculous as the purchase was identified buy a DL or employee. well the bail out buy outright from oneself with a lawful coin lawful excuse and dead estate sails . The tax is for resident and identification of a tax payee salvage.can you find a lawful way to make a legal payment never just like hydro bill its a bill a manufacturer's statement its already been paid buy who.legal advice who owns the bills

walter
03-13-16, 12:38 AM
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/eminent+domain

Eminent Domain

The power to take private property for public use by a state, municipality, or private person or corporation authorized to exercise functions of public character, following the payment of just compensation to the owner of that property.

This is how they can take property we hold.
We to need to "reconstruct" this relationship.
The Nation is holding it in Trust for the public's best interest.

xparte
03-13-16, 01:00 AM
Does a public person vote as a private person,secrete ballots standing votes X marks the beast in penciled lead. Is incarnation prohibiting me from voting. EXPROPRIATION squatting government authority operating Trust for the public's best interest .Becoming peacekeepers first stop must be foreign with diplomatic EXPROPRIATION.9/10ths what were the odds rigging the outcome is for us the outriggers the gatekeepers are foreign .Keeping private property is just not answering the door.

walter
03-13-16, 01:28 AM
Does a public person vote as a private person,secrete ballots standing votes X marks the beast in penciled lead. Is incarnation prohibiting me from voting. EXPROPRIATION squatting government authority operating Trust for the public's best interest .Becoming peacekeepers first stop must be foreign with diplomatic EXPROPRIATION.9/10ths what were the odds rigging the outcome is for us the outriggers the gatekeepers are foreign .Keeping private property is just not answering the door.

The right of suffrage; the right or privilege of voting in public elections. Such right is guaranteed by the Fifteenth, Nineteenth, and Twenty-fourth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

This is under the franchise definition.

shikamaru
03-13-16, 03:00 AM
The right of suffrage; the right or privilege of voting in public elections. Such right is guaranteed by the Fifteenth, Nineteenth, and Twenty-fourth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

This is under the franchise definition.

A synonym of voting is the elective franchise.

shikamaru
03-13-16, 03:08 PM

1#

2#
Has Manufacture's Name.

3#
Transfer/Tax Form
Third page BUYER.
Four page SELLER.

Is there ever really protection from theft when there is a court protected and government sanctioned monopoly on such?

xparte
03-13-16, 09:14 PM
I noticed in their wording that they say a "Canadian Driver License" is valid ID.
Yet there is no such thing. All DL are provincial issued. Canada does not issue DL. A PROVINCIAL DRIVER,S LICENSE PLURAL again there is no such thing its is a COMMERCIAL Driver License .how it becomes a DRIVER,S or CANADIAN is based on what. The requirement to register is likely for residents.COMMERCIAL residents COMMERCIAL Driver why else .

walter
03-18-16, 05:00 PM
http://www.lawnow.org/expropriating-land/

Statutory, But Not Constitutional, Protection

This government acquisition of land without the owner’s consent is not subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms simply because there is no constitutional right for Canadians to own property.

No citizen can own property.

shikamaru
03-19-16, 12:32 AM
http://www.lawnow.org/expropriating-land/

Statutory, But Not Constitutional, Protection

This government acquisition of land without the owner’s consent is not subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms simply because there is no constitutional right for Canadians to own property.

No citizen can own property.

Suggestion:

Perhaps the right to own land is inalienable and neither constitutional or statutory?

I state inalienable with cause.

walter
03-19-16, 07:09 PM
Suggestion:

Perhaps the right to own land is inalienable and neither constitutional or statutory?

I state inalienable with cause.

Notice it starts off as "land" but then ends in "property".
Calling one sell the owner of property simply means you have an interest in the property.
No where does an interest mean that you are the title holder of the property.
All legislative works places ownership as an equity holder.

So then who holds the title to all property?
The Crown for the sovereign.

MONSTER.
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)
monster A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land.

Lower animals don't have the power to create. Humans possess that power.
But yet humans don't take advantage of that power and allow others to rule over them.
They allow a legislative assembly to be their handlers. Which in return puts one against the sovereign and "peace, order, and good government".
By doing that the human loses the ability of inheritable blood.
So the nanny state is placed as trustee of all titles until the human grows up and creates their own right to claim their inheritable blood line.

David Merrill
03-19-16, 11:13 PM
Ergo;

Anywhere you go, anything you see; I own it all so long as you believe that you are you, and me is me.

I own everything and that is not threat to somebody like you, Walter owning anything. Here is the proof.

I was impressed when about ten by a film at school where a jet pilot flew as fast as he could for a full tank of fuel in order for the difference between two precision clocks to register time dilation. What stuck was the puzzle, how long with a faster plane and bigger fuel tank would the pilot have to go to "snap" into that theoretical timeline jump and come back to a different reality where the people on the ground were older?

More simply put the sympathetic nervous system, conscious memories are obviously a subset of the autonomic nervous system - cellular (DNA) memory.

I invented the time machine when I was 40 and was speaking about that in past tense when I was 17, driving my physics professor half-mad. I invented Artificial Intuition when I was 69. Funny in early 2028 the big concern was trusting machines' intuition but the first application was air traffic control! Go figure!

Need more proof?

If you can buy God as necromancer, bringing Jesus back to life after three days rotten stinking dead then I doubt you dispute the Magi telling King Archelaus HEROD that their Prophet Daniel BELTESHAZZAR had dreams and visions that when Jupiter and Regulus were in conjunction a very special King of Israel was born. So why would you not believe me when I tell you that Artificial Intuition was a logical spoof on the fast RSA Factoring algorithm (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImR051RmhEeEYwVUE/view?usp=sharing) I invented off Fermat's Last Theorem and "flutter (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aTT2i6qBeAyb-mbKgPLNduEhLCXlr3f3s654LTrrJtc/edit?usp=sharing)".

Evidently the attacks end some time before 2028. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImWU4yRkRMRWRXUTg/view?usp=sharing)

So what is a weed? Any plant growing where you do not want it.

What is static? A complex waveform of maybe four or more frequencies so that the technician cannot use it.

DMT dimethyltryptamine (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImYmR5cVBRWlJ0TDA/view?usp=sharing).

What is junk DNA? Everything!

Try setting your spine squarely but comfortably against the bark of an old tree. Feel it? That is what it is like to be a cellular memory. No organs to speak of - but the activated DNA forms bark, leaves, roots and sap all working with sunshine breaking down rocks with moisture... Then when you get it, cellular memory, rather than conscious memory take a moment to realize that the tree is getting a thrill out of its glimpse of the divine too - shopping and driving fast, crying and making love...

Even to somebody experienced in trust law, this is difficult to express in writing - ownership. It might seem to culminate at a registry in triumvirate - Washington DC, The Vatican and City of London. This would seem to reside non-territorially in METRO organization as the Municipal League (Denver) and New York City (the Five Boroughs).

But you nailed it. He who creates it owns it. So many people think of forming something as the act of creation. What about the building blocks? Michael Joseph gets into it for us with talk of balancing the male and the female. Allowing the new creation to incubate in a womb of love is the recipe for lasting reality.

David Merrill
03-20-16, 12:11 PM
That last part about METRO organization goes to show how if we create the universe out of a womb of fear, we will live in those temporary delusions. State Court Prayer (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view?usp=sharing). Now please consider that odd title for that file. And that the original notebook is filed in a property case in Denver.

Back to ownership and safety from statute seizure. More accurately, let's pretend that when we create out of fear, we create idols. [ACIM imagery comes in handy, always.] If you worship idols who owns the idols? Love = God or Fear = Oppressive State? I am studying Tai Chi; and the concept is called eat bitterness. No pain - no gain. David Merrill also means Beloved Bitterness of God, the well at Mara (bitterness) was poison until Moses plugged a tree (charcoal?) into the outlet for a filter (http://www.berkeyblue.com/).

Page 56 - I will never attack your ego. But I am trying to help you understand the thought system from which the ego arises.

Now I may get this off my mind on to the forums. Forums equals Forum. This is my vehicle of creation - I love you. Do I nurture the spectrum of emotions - sure! My Maleness is my ego and the nature of my ego is to fear that my identity will be absorbed into God upon mortal death. E=mc2.

E=mc2.

That describes centrifugal (centripetal) force. Why? Because Mind (of God) is so powerful that a light ray (God is Love/Light) supposedly destined by Einsteinium Physics to go in a straight line at 186K miles/second can actually be bent into a little tiny circle called an electron valence shell. We might pray through an electron microscope but then, the one thing that an electron microscope cannot quite see is the electron. But it can make out the genome memory - in the shape of a double helix. - Which is a transform of both Fibonacci (Table of naturally occurring isotopes) and the "song" of bliss, the dodecahedron. Check out this thread (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2019-VIbRationAL-VIRAL) for more about that (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2019-VIbRationAL-VIRAL&p=20633&viewfull=1#post20633). Dan WINTER honors some other perspectives about genome (like the Paladin wars) but his mathematics seems impeccable. For space I am going on about the State Court Prayer.

I am focusing on the fact that this man, as a servant/master is left alone in the midst of METRO organization:

METRO organization apparently cannot even find him at any address. This suitor is left at peace.

Unity. My ownership of everything in no way, shape or form threatens his ownership of anything. These distinctions and special causes are all fear-generated illusions caused by ego trying to perceive "death" as the ultimate identity theft.

David Merrill
03-20-16, 12:29 PM
P.S. For all intents and purposes administrative process has defaulted, as of yesterday.

From now on out, I sign in any capacity. The fraud going on with the oaths of office vitiates all contracts (breach of trust) ab initio; including the constitutions. More specifically the trust agreements (www.lawfulmoneytrust.com) in the Preambles. Any justice worth his salt, who paid attention can ignore me as OWNER and view me as US citizen or worse/better yet STATE BANK and remedy applies according to diversity and 'saving to suitors' clause'.

Go figure! That is the name of this virtual club!! Saving to Suitors' Club! I am the First Trustee of the Resulting Trust.

Michael Joseph
03-20-16, 06:03 PM
He who creates it owns it. So many people think of forming something as the act of creation. What about the building blocks? Michael Joseph gets into it for us with talk of balancing the male and the female. Allowing the new creation to incubate in a womb of love is the recipe for lasting reality.

I wrote this to the Brethren this morning in hopes to encourage them to Love each other without conditions of Faith [Trust]. One will say if there is no Honor how can I love? And that is a very valid point but consider do we love only because we are members of the same Societal Trust or can we love on a higher plane of existence - in the Providence of God?

So in one model Faith marries Love and here too we see the Moon [Faith] submitting to Love [Sun]. But in reality these two heifers are used by one man to plow the field.

---

Passover Seder this year is the evening of April 22nd.

We look up to determine the "moon cycle" over the place where we are on the Earth. Remember that God gave unto Man two luminaria [great Lights] and these Lights are in fact one. These two great lights are symbolically the Sun and the Moon but what is really being meant in these symbols is Firstly LOVE and Secondly FAITH and these two are one. For the Most Ancient Church [Adam] did not know what Faith was only that all of their deeds were derived out of LOVE.

Thusly we celebrate the Passover under a FULL MOON - for it is impossible to please God absent Faith. But we must search ourselves to determine the nature of our faith. If our faith is devoid of love and is merely duty it is nothing. Let it be the Sun [Love] which rules and shines from our Heart .

If love submits to Faith then this is the result of Cain "tilling the ground" which is a statement regarding the development of Religions. But if Faith submits to Love then this is Abel keeping the "flocks of God" and these flocks of God are indeed the thoughts and the desires of the Kingdom of God. Therefore it is the Shepherds abiding in the field [this world] who by night who were keeping watch over their flocks [their thoughts and desires] who were FIRST to see Christ. In another place we see take every thought captive....

[I] Son 3:9 King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of Lebanon.

Son 3:10 He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem.

Question: What chariot do you know of has Silver Pillars? And a golden bottom? This is ABSURD and clearly this is symbolic language.

The Silver is of the Moon and therefore is Faith it is also the greatest extent that the outer man may be purged. For the inner man resides within the outer shell. and it is thru the inner man which God communicates and the outer man is thereby transformed.

The Gold is of the Sun and therefore is Love. The Gold symbolizes that which is of the Divine Mind. And notice the BOTTOM of this chariot is Gold and the bottom is supported by the highest part of man which is of Silver [remember the Silver Cord?]

What is being said in symbolic language is that the highest part of man's consciousness touches the lowest part of God Mind. But indeed they do touch. When we are regenerated from Natural to Spiritual we are pulled up and made FRIEND OF GOD. This Friend of God is one who comes to perfect Faith [Ref Hebrews Ch 11]. But there is another Estate.

The last estate is the 7th day Celestial Man. And it is in this estate where all is done from Love. There is no comprehension of Faith therein or thereof. For all the goods and truths established from the Celestial Estate are rooted in Love.

Friends the GREATEST is LOVE. Notice that King Solomon "paved his chariot with LOVE. Daughters are DESIRES and Jerusalem is the King's City. Thusly the Desires of God are understood in Love. but notice the pillars which stand under this chariot are Silver. This is the perfect image for it shows that Faith submits to LOVE. Faith is therefore the Woman and LOVE is the Man. United together He covers her and they two are one. She is no longer seen for He covers her and it is understood that LOVE is the foundation.

Now then it should be very clear what is now meant by this Scripture:

1Co_15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

The glory of the Sun is Love
The glory of the Moon is Faith
The glory of the Stars are Virtues

And these are Estates in Regeneration as the natural man is regenerated from Esau into Jacob and from Jacob into Israel.

But now I digress and intend to show that King Solomon did not make a Chariot as the scribes developed in the text. Look again. This so called Chariot is not something that is pulled by a horse rather this is the vehicle of KINGS. This is the tent that is carried on the shoulders of men. What is on your shoulder? Your head - I hope. Let it be refined as Silver. And notice the gold is on the bottom of this so called chariot - this is the place where your mind touches God Mind.

Is this not beautiful when the keys are understood then the King no longer "peeks thru the Lattice but now there is a face to face with full understanding and knowledge. What a difference.

But back to CHARIOT how did they come up with Chariot? This shows that one must really do their own work to study to show thyself approved unto God - else if we rely upon the Minds of the Scribes which interpreted the words, we can end up in confusion.

For example:

H668
'appiryo?n
BDB Definition:
1) sedan, litter, [U]palanquin
2) (CLBL) chariot

Notice the meaning could be Chariot, but does that make sense to you? But now we see the image of a palanquin and it makes perfect sense.

When the Ark of the Covenant was carried was not the Ark covered in Gold? Did not the Priests [Silver] carry the Ark upon their shoulders? Did not the King of kings dwell in the Ark? And what is being said refers back to the DMG call on 3/13 (http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-83169/TS-1054786.mp3)- Jesus must wash our feet so that our lower nature may be Silver but that the Gold references the Head of the body. And it is the Bridge [Neck] whereupon the Lower UNDERSTANDS or is a pillar for the Higher. Thusly the pillars of King Solomon's "chariot" were made of Silver.

King Solomon obviously is a reference to Christ. [Sol] Light- [Om] Light- [On] Light in all three chambers of the Temple. Peter is the Thought [Son] and his feet [place where he touches the Earth] must be washed. Our knowledges must be washed so that our understanding might be complete. This is True Baptism of the Inner being. And if we are to have a part with Jesus - consider a Law Boundary in Trust - to have a part with is to be a member of the same State [Commonwealth of Israel]. Thusly there must be a Live Birth record whereupon we are Born anew in the Spirit. This being born anew is the work of the Holy Spirit in man. For there is only one Life and that is God. We, of course, see a mirror image of the golden truth reflected poorly in the states in the Earth. For when one is born into Ceasar's Kingdom - flesh - one is immediately registered in the Registry of Live Birth and a Certificate is issued evidencing the entering of that one into the particular kingdom or state.

He who is called friend of God is no longer a servant but a friend. For said one now knows the Will of the Kingdom and said one works under the Administration of the Executive Branch of the Kingdom = Holy Spirit. For those who are LEAD by the Holy Spirit may call themselves the Sons of God. And thusly Son of Man = 6th day Spiritual Estate.

It seems today that the Sun is going dark and the Moon is turning Red [to blood] which is merely a statement that Love is diminishing and Faith [Trust] is all but gone. We indeed do see that there seems to be no trust left in the world and that each one is out for his own selfish gain. Brethren let it be Love that rules in your heart - a Inner Center - of SERVICE to each other for our common good. We must lead by example for clearly the Sun is going dark and the Moon is turning Red.

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Morning has Broken (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rifby1tVE8) [let the Light has dawned] - Sweet the Rain's New Fall, like the first dew fall

Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Look at the symbolic nature of two women [Love and Faith] plowing the Field UNDER Kether [Crown] = Binah and Chochmah the two wives of Jacob [Mind]

So as you can see it depends on how you FRAME your standing on Jacob's Ladder. Let it be LOVE. Let us Create by placing the Thought [seed] into the State of Being [desire] for She receives and conceives and brings forth the child. Let it be the Womb of Love from which is birthed the new beginnings for no effect ever came to be without primary cause.

Hold not up the unclean thing. Halleluyah (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5QFUZN7ryQ)

Make it a great Day, for he called the Light Day,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
03-20-16, 08:45 PM
I wrote this to the Brethren this morning in hopes to encourage them to Love each other without conditions of Faith [Trust]...

What is being said in symbolic language is that the highest part of man's consciousness touches the lowest part of God Mind. But indeed they do touch...

What is on your shoulder? Your head - I hope. Let it be refined as Silver. And notice the gold is on the bottom of this so called chariot - this is the place where your mind touches God Mind...

But back to CHARIOT how did they come up with Chariot? This shows that one must really do their own work to study to show thyself approved unto God - else if we rely upon the Minds of the Scribes which interpreted the words, we can end up in confusion.

For example:

H668
'appiryo?n
BDB Definition:
1) sedan, litter, palanquin
2) (CLBL) chariot

Notice the meaning could be Chariot, but does that make sense to you? But now we see the image of a palanquin and it makes perfect sense.

In practical energetic terms, that lump between the shoulder blades seems to be the common place for toxic energy to be perched. To me, the chariot references movement. It is a torroid shape and in the Torah, notice the similarities in the sound, this is like a willow tree that fully healthy, will touch the ground. So you might see that men are like trees - looking spiritually. The energy goes up through the heavens and then outward into the ground - as above so below.

Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Look at the symbolic nature of two women [Love and Faith] plowing the Field UNDER Kether [Crown] = Binah and Chochmah the two wives of Jacob [Mind]

So as you can see it depends on how you FRAME your standing on Jacob's Ladder. Let it be LOVE. Let us Create by placing the Thought [seed] into the State of Being [desire] for She receives and conceives and brings forth the child. Let it be the Womb of Love from which is birthed the new beginnings for no effect ever came to be without primary cause.

Hold not up the unclean thing. Halleluyah (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5QFUZN7ryQ)

Make it a great Day, for he called the Light Day,
Michael Joseph

I have wanted better ways to explain what Mount Herman is doing on this Fibb Spiral. Thank you MJ:

Michael Joseph
03-20-16, 10:22 PM
In practical energetic terms, that lump between the shoulder blades seems to be the common place for toxic energy to be perched. To me, the chariot references movement. It is a torroid shape and in the Torah, notice the similarities in the sound, this is like a willow tree that fully healthy, will touch the ground. So you might see that men are like trees - looking spiritually. The energy goes up through the heavens and then outward into the ground - as above so below.

So then this "vehicle" must be led by a particular horse. If it be white then it is of Spirit for at that time Christ is FORMED. If it be Red then it is desire. This is akin to our Eve nature going to another Man [Mind] and inquiring "what do you think?" For the head of the woman [emotion] is the man [mind] and the head of the man [mind] is Christ. The Mind [Adam] was not fooled but the desire nature brought back the opinion of another Mind at that my friend is the beginning of the end. For at that point they [we] begin to externalize the Kingdom of God. And the Kingdom of God is not of this world. It is as Jesus said "it is within you".

Be sure to tell your sweetheart this one - she will love you for it - that is until you tell her what it means - then she will shower you in love -

Son 1:9 I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.

Which Horse leads you? Are they white, black, pale or red? These are different states of consciousness and different stages of regeneration [development]. I have seen the "white torroid" in my meditation - the white light was so bright I could not hardly stand it. My wife at the time could not get a blood pressure in me and she thought I had died.

I am willing and confident to be absent the body. For the Bible declares that condition is acceptable. As St. Paul tells us....

So we know St. Paul is not talking about the flesh body dying at the end of its days...

2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

=============

There are two flaming swords that guard the way back to the garden. These are the Cerebrum [two] which from Heaven's perspective FLAME as electrical impulses fire reflecting in thought/desire and E-Motion [energy in motion]. But to the "men as trees" are these not dendrites? When the electrical impulses [two flaming swords] are ceased, then the one standing in the temple of God ceases from activity.

For while the Silver Cord is still intact we can travel away from this body. For behold OUR BED IS GREEN - Astral Body Consciousness - the Clouds.

If you have seen the white light and heard the voice - then you too have experienced your "road to Damascus". Let us put down our pom poms and let us realize these stories are intimate concerning a very personal relationship.

I like that you seek the Knowledge of God [Gnosis]. For years scared little children kept me from looking under every rock - not any more. I had to leave the "outer court" and venture into the Sanctuary. Rock on my brother!

For we walk not subject to the senses and its history for the historical stories profit very little.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
03-21-16, 05:35 AM
Get a look.

I think that we have both seen that pillar of light. I have not let my hand off the doorknob back though. It sounds like you did.

xparte
03-21-16, 11:29 PM
The Courts are fearless at one thing BANKING arrangements and arguments. What light or lack of trust should anyone illuminate a pathway with arguments the pillars of justice is well lit.What light one might hold is a candle nothing like a brilliance or a pillar. Why light a candle in a brilliant room being out shined thanks for the humility 101.

David Merrill
03-21-16, 11:56 PM
Yes. Thank you.

It takes a whole mess of lies and gobs of energy to generate the heat in order to keep people from looking into it with revealing love in their hearts. According to this paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImaVBaMEg4dDR2WHM/view?usp=sharing), the fraud began at the onset of our War Between the States, by the Crown Parliament up in Canada. Therefore what you assert is quite believable, the objective of any attorney attending law school is to master the art of mental drudgery, in order to keep the lie. All law schools support NLPFU.

xparte
03-22-16, 12:31 AM
Management we are trying to function under a defect turning too a Record is a solid light you're pillars are turning the trustees on themselves its a decision no Man must live without the truth.So is the truth defined as a defective judgment or a legitimate opinion .The indulgence that industry we call the light is outwardly and inwardly a Commercial Corruption of a living soul.

David Merrill
03-22-16, 01:18 AM
P.S. I added the link to the paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImaVBaMEg4dDR2WHM/view?usp=sharing). Sorry I was interrupted.

walter
06-18-16, 04:39 PM
So seizure laws are de-facto, constitution is de-jure, because we buy a car with de-facto money (private credit) it's subject to seizure acts, so if we had a bill of sale for the car as paid in lawful money (public) the bill would be evidence of what jurisdiction the car sits in and should be exempt from seizure de-facto acts.

Is my thinking correct here? Is the "demand for lawful money" redemption from State seizure?

David Merrill
06-18-16, 04:44 PM
There remains residual ownership of the creditor whenever one uses private credit from the creditor. Even after discharge of the payment amount.

Pay to the Order of...

This means that I am pledged into that Order. I can only make things up in the Order of Sacrifice - which is to say Levi. But the Order of Melchizedek Creates.

Another aspect might be to see how it sets with you that I am Creator God. If you wish to destroy my Peace then you might examine why you always end up on the wrong end of the Trading with the Enemy Act. Rather than curse you with the curse of cursing me blasphemer, I wish that you cultivate you are Creator God too. We are one, after all.

Your thinking is correct and I feel that you have shared where you are on this journey. Thank you.

P.S. May all who read about our journeys profit in wisdom.

Chex
08-27-16, 01:47 PM
Just bought a new 2016 motorcycle (off road) New laws say must register. I did not. Told the store it was leaving jurisdiction.
Response from store was “no problem, had to ask”. Now I 'am wondering what is the best way to protect the bike from seizure by statute?

Q: What is a bonded title?

A: A bonded title is a piece of paper that proves you own your vehicle. When you do not have the original title to your vehicle, you can get a bonded title instead. The 'bonded' part implies you purchased a lost title bond before you were issued the bonded title.

Q: Does a bonded title look different than a regular title?

A: Not really. The only difference between a bonded title and a regular title is that a bonded title is branded ‘bonded’ -(sounds like a USN compared to a FRN). A bonded title and a regular title function exactly the same and allow you to register, insure, and sell your vehicle.

What’s a Bonded Title?

If you’ve ever heard the expression “possession is nine-tenths of the law,” then you know that physically possessing a vehicle makes you the owner – at least in the eyes of the law – until someone else can prove that they own the vehicle instead.
Therefore, if you have possession of a vehicle and the rightful owner is unknown, your state has a process that allows you to secure a title.

1. First, you need to make every effort to find the rightful owner.
2. Second, you need to purchase a bond equal to (or in excess of) the value of the vehicle you want to title.
3. Third, you file some paperwork and turn the bond you purchased over to the state.
4. Finally, assuming your paperwork is correct, the state will issue you a title.

You can even print your title bond off your computer at home! (just as the FRB does with its bonded paper)

David Merrill
08-27-16, 02:20 PM
Q: What is a bonded title?

A: A bonded title is a piece of paper that proves you own your vehicle. When you do not have the original title to your vehicle, you can get a bonded title instead. The 'bonded' part implies you purchased a lost title bond before you were issued the bonded title.

Q: Does a bonded title look different than a regular title?

A: Not really. The only difference between a bonded title and a regular title is that a bonded title is branded ‘bonded’ -(sounds like a USN compared to a FRN). A bonded title and a regular title function exactly the same and allow you to register, insure, and sell your vehicle.

What’s a Bonded Title?

If you’ve ever heard the expression “possession is nine-tenths of the law,” then you know that physically possessing a vehicle makes you the owner – at least in the eyes of the law – until someone else can prove that they own the vehicle instead.
Therefore, if you have possession of a vehicle and the rightful owner is unknown, your state has a process that allows you to secure a title.

1. First, you need to make every effort to find the rightful owner.
2. Second, you need to purchase a bond equal to (or in excess of) the value of the vehicle you want to title.
3. Third, you file some paperwork and turn the bond you purchased over to the state.
4. Finally, assuming your paperwork is correct, the state will issue you a title.

You can even print your title bond off your computer at home! (just as the FRB does with its bonded paper)

I feel that you might be revealing how law works holographically - that is to say, equally well and effective throughout multiple dimensions simultaneously.

walter
08-27-16, 03:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focLP6KziI0

Bonded Titles sound interesting.
But my understanding of them (very short research) is one still needs Gov. photo ID to allow the DMV to grant one the Bonded Title.
So with that said does one "qualify" with out holding the usafruct?

Michael Joseph
08-27-16, 04:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focLP6KziI0

Bonded Titles sound interesting.
But my understanding of them (very short research) is one still needs Gov. photo ID to allow the DMV to grant one the Bonded Title.
So with that said does one "qualify" with out holding the usafruct?

usufruct is the right to enjoy property that belongs to another. He who holds the Usufruct is a co-heir in a larger claim. Estates formed under an existing claim would qualify as a husbandman who is tending the vineyard. Said husbandman undertakes on the behalf of the grantee of the original claim. Reference to Unam Sanctum and the three Testamentary Trusts [triple crown].

In order to establish a new estate, one must stake a claim, in effect Declare as in Declaration of Trust [independence]. Then one must possess. I AM HAVING POSSESSION. Study that statement carefully it is full of wisdom.

The Usufructuary administrates the property for the enjoyment of others. Of course there is no property without law. So consider the dominion of said claim. The claim establishes only a domestic dominion - but it is subject to a higher power.