PDA

View Full Version : I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Gavilan
01-12-16, 06:35 PM
http://iamsomedude.com/audio/boris_talkshoe.mp3

Very good recording, he explains how he came about understanding the system.

george
01-13-16, 04:18 AM
hi Gavilan,

5 hours! Im hearing methods from everyone, David Merril, Karl Lentz, Jona Bey, Curt Kallenbach and more all mixed in together and lots of new stuff too. the court clerks assistant had lots of info too. this is a good one indeed.

thanks for posting

walter
01-13-16, 05:37 PM
hi Gavilan,

5 hours! Im hearing methods from everyone, David Merril, Karl Lentz, Jona Bey, Curt Kallenbach and more all mixed in together and lots of new stuff too. the court clerks assistant had lots of info too. this is a good one indeed.

thanks for posting

Don't follow Jona Bey direction. Many error and omissions.

It comes down to two issues always.
Don't claim their NAME and let them do what they want with it. (David Merril way)
Or claim the NAME and hold then liable on using it. (Boris way)

walter
01-13-16, 11:13 PM
http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl81.php

To James Madison Paris, Sep. 6, 1789

""that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. "

Michael Joseph
01-13-16, 11:42 PM
http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl81.php

To James Madison Paris, Sep. 6, 1789

""that the earth belongs in usufruct to the living;" that the dead have neither powers nor rights over it. "

If the Earth belongs in usufruct to the living then whose property is the Earth? And who then has the right to make its use in enjoyment? Who has the power to Lease the Use? And how and where is the evidence of said lease? Who let the use to the trustee?

george
01-14-16, 02:16 PM
Don't follow Jona Bey direction. Many error and omissions.

It comes down to two issues always.
Don't claim their NAME and let them do what they want with it. (David Merril way)
Or claim the NAME and hold then liable on using it. (Boris way)

hi walter,
not aware of errors but the omissions he does so that he can charge consultation fees. doesnt seem to honorable IMO.

the two issues about claiming the name or not is what Im looking more into now. Im some what familiar with how David's method works since he has showed us so much about that and how he has made it work for him so now I will be trying to verify and confirm how making a claim to the name works.

If the Earth belongs in usufruct to the living then whose property is the Earth? And who then has the right to make its use in enjoyment? Who has the power to Lease the Use? And how and where is the evidence of said lease? Who let the use to the trustee?

hi Michael Joseph,
difficult questions.. property? I think it was shakumra who pointed out here that the origin of property is in religion which seems to makes a lot of sense. then theres Karl Lent'z thoughts on it in which he says property is what is proper to a man, that makes sense too. and IIRC you have said/wrote that property is interest in an estate, no?

it seems to relate to ownership in some way though and that (ownership) seems to be the root of many if not all of our problems but I dont see any other way we can coexist here without boundaries (property) but Im trying.

whos property is the earth? I cant imagine but Im pretty sure it is not mine or any other mans so that leaves us with it is not a property at all, no? I suppose it could be a god or gods property but there seems to be no way to verify that either.

without comprehending exactly what property is or is not then none of this makes sense.

FWIW I found this site after hearing a mention of it in the OP's link.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=137688&cmd=tc

seems that it is the former court clerks (not assistant as I previously posted) site but Ive found it to be very good.

thanks

walter
01-14-16, 07:49 PM

The governments are the naked owner holding it for the creator in usufruct.
The evidence is the Birth Record.
We are held in a federal territory because we have not formulated our own government to be a part of the territory. = Belligerent. An infant of the state.

And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless. A position nobody wants to be in if you understand the implication of it. Judicial rights are the only ones that apply to a stateless person. Those rights can be removed by the state at anytime. If done then Guantanamo Bay is your retirement home.

I like the line form the interview that states that Satan is an accountant and was given the kingdom of earth legal system to rule over.

Michael Joseph
01-14-16, 11:41 PM
The governments are the naked owner holding it for the creator in usufruct.
The evidence is the Birth Record.
We are held in a federal territory because we have not formulated our own government to be a part of the territory. = Belligerent. An infant of the state.

And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless. A position nobody wants to be in if you understand the implication of it. Judicial rights are the only ones that apply to a stateless person. Those rights can be removed by the state at anytime. If done then Guantanamo Bay is your retirement home.

I like the line form the interview that states that Satan is an accountant and was given the kingdom of earth legal system to rule over.

I am not asking to chide or belittle. Who is the Creator?

The concept of Usufruct makes sense only AFTER the origin of perfected claim. So then again, how did the Usufruct come to be? For usufruct means the Right to Enjoy Property vested in another.

Consider that Satan is called an Adversary. But notice that in the Court the State is both beneficiary and administration. This is perfectly fine at Trust law. But again who was the Original Grantor who made the Grant allowing the Vineyard to be Administrated.

One will say it is God that grants. And they will use their Holy Books to externalize their grant. The same Holy Book says "I travail in birth pains again until Christ be formed in you." The government is upon the Shoulder of Christ - Isaiah 9:6. So the D.A. is the Adversary accusing the brethren before the Court. So again I ask who is the original grantor? Is there evidence of the Grant? Perhaps Gamaliel had it right the evidence is long common usage - but what if men have fallen asleep and are grossly ignorant?

Act 5:34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;

Act 5:35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.

Act 5:36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.

Act 5:37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.

Act 5:38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:

Act 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Have you studied Unam Sanctum? How about the three Testamentary Trusts which were granted out of that claim? The leaves on the tree are of little significance. What matters are its roots! For in the Winter months the tree remains alive only by its roots!

Son 8:1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

Son 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.

Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

The Carnal Mind is also called the Adversary. Who will recompense God? Are some so bold as to say they will REPAY or REQUITE God?

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

=================

God Is - use your intellect to answer what God is and you immediately identify with a falsity! See how philosophy and religion strain at a gnat over trying to comprehend the limitless and as such they seek EARTHLY explanations - which serve the carnal aspect. And the Heavenly House remains desolate. Go to the ANT which has little intelligence and yet it builds incredible cities! Look at a mother dog who has no degree in medicine and yet when she gives birth she knows exactly what to do to secure the new pups. Whereof does this knowledge flow and whereof is its well spring?

If Mammon is God, then man will make a use of Spiritual Books to justify his/her philosophy. And in doing so man justifies his/her jailors. What is lower cannot understand what is higher for Pilate said to Jesus "what is truth". So now what are the true riches? They certainly are not those which are tools to satiate the flesh body.

Whereof is the House of Christ and whereof is Jesus? Is not Jesus you and I. Who is Judas? Is there not an aspect of you and I which was beguiled by a system whereof we betrayed what truly matters. Are you ready to throw those 30 pieces of silver at their feet? And now are you ready to hang yourself about your neck? For carnalty has been the jailor which has ruled the Mind. And those who are steeped in knowledge know how to manipulate those who lack it. Notice how the religious whipped Jesus about the back? Ever thought why? It is so that Christ may not be formed IN YOU.

These cut you off from the 7 seals on the BACK SIDE of the Book [the Word]. Thusly you know little about the Chakras and the Electro/Magnetic system of Energy that you are. As such two Cherubim [Cerebrum] are placed at the headship of the Garden to bar the way back into the Garden. Thought causes electrical impulse. Thusly we see these are equipped with a fiery sword.

Noah was drunk in his tent on the NEW WINE. And if you have been following Ham came in and cut his nuts off! Did he really? Or perhaps, Ham attempted to plow the field with another man's heifer! One will say - no haven't you read - he had sex with his mother! Exactly. Noah's wife is his HEART - his subconscious mind. Be careful how you allow others to plant seed in your garden.

What if this Holy precious moment is lost chasing a fleeting bird called lust? Can lust ever be satisfied? Can she have enough money? Can she gain enough stuff? See how she allures the mind? What of the mind which runs after her? Does he not go down into the grave of hell? Can this mind ever be satisfied? I think not. Who will tell this mind that he is correct! Whereof shall this mind be justified? Will other greedy men grant justification? Can you just imagine - "Yep you figured us out - you got us." Enter WAR stage left.

Does a prudent mind place trust in men who show themselves to be untrustworthy? Does a big system of rules prove one to be trustworthy? The answer is plain - is my name on the piece of paper? Is my image upon it? The latter may be true if I have pledged myself then I IDENTIFY with that system and in doing so I have lent my consciousness to observe the wave function and thus the wave becomes photon. The observer influences the experiment. What is expected is what happens. Just ask Pauli and Heisenberg.

Consider now RELIGION which does not believe that the Kingdom of God is AT HAND. For these Christ is something that one gets once one dies. Thusly in this system these are double minded. For at once they say Jesus paid for their Sins - but then they say we can't have redemption until we pass over Jordan. Therefore they VALUE DEATH. Debt = Death. And as such their system of exchange is in Death.

In the States there exists a REGISTRAR of DEEDS. The Registrar has a VAULT whereof the records are stored. This is synonymous to a tomb. Within the brain is a Vault which is connected electrically to the Pineal Gland. When the pineal gland activates an electrical signal is sent to the FORNIX whereof the white stone is rolled away. Now then, do you now see that God is GOLD in the Scriptures and that the 4 Rivers spoken of in the Book of Genesis are the 4 Winds. See what they did? They the same ones one is looking to for justification took God and placed him in a Golden Box! A vault. The Word was put on trail, whipped, and killed - placed in a rich man's tomb [carnal kings].

The answer lies in you. Intellect cannot solve this concern. It has not yet and it will not in the future. When men begin to see that it is CONSCIOUSNESS that is valuable, then oppression can cease and we can begin our upward ascension back to the Golden Age.

If Christ be the debtor then indeed who are the Creditors? And who will repay Christ? Remember Deut 32:6?

=====================================

Have you planted a Vineyard and become CONSCIOUS? Those who would rely upon a MONIKER do so to their peril. Do everything in the name of Jesus Christ does not mean to speak that name it means to operate in the WAY established and taught by Christ Jesus. And before the external house can be put into order FIRST the internal house must be put into order. Otherwise all that will continue to happen is homosexual deeds performed by the Mind on behalf of the Flesh. And the Emotion rages on dissatisfied always - for there will always remain one who is smarter, richer, or with more substance in possession.

If all one sees is the external then one indeed is in deep poverty.

=====================================

Hymn 43

If Jesus saves
Well, he'd better save Himself
From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death.
Oh Jesus save me! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LF9NFKPlo)

Cross Eyed Mary

Cross-eyed Mary goes jumping in again.
She signs no contract
but she always plays the game.
Dines in Hampstead village
on expense accounted gruel,
and the jack-knife barber drops her off at school. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jLiXeFm_E)

Gavilan
01-15-16, 12:31 AM
It's odd, one day you are fighting to be rich. Then another day you wake up and see that even after having everything your heart desires, you are still locked up on this earth. Death becames nothing more than a transitory event into a further void, no fear no joy.

Cruel joke of existence, was he or she lonely from being one of one? Shattered Itself into infinite pieces just to begin again?

It's all a lie that's true, it's true that's all a lie.

In simple words, one is master the other slave. If only two people were to inhabit the earth at one time how long would harmony last? Before one became master and the other slave?

Michael Joseph
01-15-16, 02:18 AM
It's odd, one day you are fighting to be rich. Then another day you wake up and see that even after having everything your heart desires, you are still locked up on this earth. Death becames nothing more than a transitory event into a further void, no fear no joy.

Cruel joke of existence, was he or she lonely from being one of one? Shattered Itself into infinite pieces just to begin again?

In simple words, one is master the other slave. If only two people were to inhabit the earth at one time how long would harmony last? Before one became master and the other slave?

The desire - mind is a Beast. She is the GREAT WHORE of CONFUSION [Babylon]. Her intercourse with the fleshly carnal mind only births children of desolation. Thusly you are correct it seems vanity and vanity and all is vanity.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Ecc 4:13 Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.
Ecc 4:14 For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Ecc 5:9 Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field.

Ecc 5:10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.

Ecc 5:11 When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?

Ecc 5:12 The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep.

Ecc 5:13 There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt.

The KING HIMSELF is served by the field. Christ is manifest WITHIN. For what causes compel the creation? Answer that one and you will know the womb that births the Usufruct.

george
01-15-16, 04:25 AM
MJ, you dont like to discuss property definition?

allodial
01-15-16, 04:28 AM

'earth' can be synonymous with 'soil' or 'estate'. The earth (land) coming from a president of the United States means the territory/estate of the United States. The United States neither created itself nor owns itself. Additionally, the United states neither created themselves* nor own themselves.

Pedis possessio. See: Standing upon the Land (ecclesia.org) (http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/land.html). Corporations do not have organic pedis possessio. That is why they need people to voluntarily register land (or claims to land) into municipal jurisdiction.

Consider that Satan is called an Adversary. But notice that in the Court the State is both beneficiary and administration. This is perfectly fine at Trust law. But again who was the Original Grantor who made the Grant allowing the Vineyard to be Administrated.

A trustee of one trust can be beneficiary of another trust no doubt. But, what is your basis for asserting the the State to be both beneficiary and administration? Typically the State (an estate) and its officers, etc. are trustees and the executive department aka "the Government" is administration (i.e. the Government of the United States==the executive). An officer of the court is not necessarily an officer of the state. The State neither created itself nor owns itself.

One might find that the error in fighting to be rich is that one must first be tricked into identifying with poverty.

Related:
The Close Over and On Your Land (http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/nbn24P.pdf)

David Merrill
01-15-16, 11:38 AM
MJ, you dont like to discuss property definition?

If I may project for a moment...

e=mc2 begs some interesting questions. At University I both intrigued and annoyed the physics staff by explaining Relativity very simply. I also informed them that I had invented a time machine when I was forty - past tense. Here, now, I assume you mean property in physical things.

I quickly noticed that e=mc2 is identical in nature to centrifugal force - angular momentum - that holds water in a pail when you swing it in circles. One thing leading to another quickly we find that our conscious memory locates property. Our cellular memory creates that same property, as well as the entire universe.

In other words the double helix, as we invent it by praying to an electron microscope is about the length of the arms span of the Vitruvian Man. Fibonacci prevailing in the Pentagram - 5 - as a transform.

https://youtu.be/s65DSz78jW4?t=391

The Big Leap is to assume that this is true. Once in faith, you see it, then you are the creator, God providing the energy it takes to bend light into tiny electron valence shells. It is within all of us, together, as we are the same for 99.9998% of any single genome in any single nucleus of any particular cell. The ego drives us into a conscious specialization that makes us appear separate and for some divine purpose we create the universe for the simple purpose of remembering our unity.

Once this is truth to you then you begin to wonder when and where you might bother defending that which needs no defense. TRUTH as an Office.

Which I speculate might be why without this post, Michael Joseph will find it more worthwhile of his time to respond to other things in life. My point being that ego-to-ego it is not very worthwhile to shout:

Everywhere you go, everything you see; I own it all so long as You believe You are You, and Me is Me.

What happens from my perspective is that ego is stirred into existence by consciousness and with the truth in my heart, I might be enlightened enough to ponder WHY I am being brought to appear, to defend any special relationship or contract about my ability to use, alter or amend a specific piece of property? WHO am I being compelled to appear in front of (Court)? If it is a voice on the Internet (George) then I can easily understand why Michael Joseph considers the post, and then spends about 1/2 a second deciding where to jockey his mouse next.

This is why it behooves anybody interested in the subject matter here to study at Lawful Money Trust (www.lawfulmoneytrust.com). We might quickly find that the Rules of Court where we are to start formulating usage rights is called Trust Law. Understand how trust law has formed and you might better see clearly that divine laws prevail in any body of law. I know from experience that Michael Joseph prizes older law books about Trust Law and therefore has integrated an understanding of which tenets survive time and which tenets are weak and become altered by the absurdity that debt has value and can be a basis for currency. Guilt converts love into currency by creating a sensation of debt/death/doubt = separateness.

The function of the courts of mammon (district NOT territorial/elastic currency) is sustainable debt. How can you ever own anything if you paid for it with somebody else's (Fed's) private credit?

Michael Joseph
01-15-16, 05:36 PM
A trustee of one trust can be beneficiary of another trust no doubt. But, what is your basis for asserting the the State to be both beneficiary and administration?

Good question. The beneficiary complains to the court and the DA represents the equitable rights that the beneficiary has title to and expects to have bestowed upon. Thusly the D.A. represents the equity in the Public Trust and the Judge Administrates the Trust and the Defendant stands as the Constructive Trustee who is NOT DE-JURE but has been licensed by the De-Jure trustee to perform certain duties and obligations upon such benefits the license bestows. If the duties and obligations are not performed, then the Constructive Trustee is made to pay the Fee by the Sheriff upon the Order of the Judge. The Power of Direction gives Orders.

Thusly equity is restored to the Public Trust. For the Court is female in its nature and it is the moving male nature that places seed in her and she receives and conceives the Common Law to the community at large.

Many times the Grantor of a Trust later takes the office of Beneficiary with the Power of Direction [Management]. This is a typical Land Trust agreement [Illinois Type]. There are many different aspects of Trust. I speak only to the nature of a Court. For clearly a Trustee might come to Court complaining that his Legal Rights have been trespassed and one will say "See you have it wrong MJ". To that end, I would frame the argument more clearly - I speak not to the players and their disputes - I speak to the offices of the Court. For the complaining Trustee is Plaintiff seeking remedy and relief from those who have the Administration of the Trust Law Boundary. Thusly the complaining party is Beneficiary seeking the Beneficial remedy of which the Administration can give or may not be able to give 12(b)(6).

Regarding Property - I have written at length in these Forums - One might consider Trust 101 or some such other posts found herein. Property is the subject of which Usufruct acts but there cannot be Usufruct absent Property; however Property may exist absent Usufruct.

george regarding Property - Lets first study Reproducible Mathematics (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?84-Trust-Law-in-repoducible-terms-Mathematics&p=380&viewfull=1#post380) - Sets and Subsets as it were.

Best Regards,
MJ

george
01-15-16, 07:10 PM
David, i dont understand "TRUTH as an Office", ive read you say "CHRIST as an Office" here before so i think you must mean this same concept and the two are interchangeable?

truth is to me simply, what is true. true, from my comprehension is something in alignment. true name? the wheel im working on now is not yet true but i have it on the truing stand and am working on it one spoke at a time. from my experience in truing wheels though, ive found that even after they are trued they still need to be balanced to be perfect. its not easy, i guess you could say that to obtain perfection requires a passion or love.

FWIW, im not only "a voice on the internet" and do consider joining your pay site www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but Im more into open source software myself. actually, ive philosophical issues with closed sources. thanks for clarifying things for me as much as possible under the circumstance anyway.

that youtube vid looks to be worth the time, thanks for sharing it.

MJ, thanks for the link/direction. your previous efforts here seem to be a goldmine and this one is no different. I'll be rereading it also since i may be more able to make something out of it now five years later (has it been that long? wow) this is why I see that www.lawfulmoneytrust.com must have some value and probably invaluable but im still not ready and need to keep brushing up on these type of concepts. I was actually thinking about sending you a PM about a membership last week to see if it could be done with a postal money order. i think ive more work to do before that though.

from that link to this one http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?24-The-first-constitutions&p=143&viewfull=1#post143

Hello, Property is Rights of Use. The Form of Matter is based on Survey it is NOT the object or concept.

rights of use, i remember that now but its still confusing for me. it all is, i struggle with translation.

ownership is the other big one that has me stumped at this time.

thanks again

Gavilan
01-15-16, 08:32 PM
george,

If you ask me, just like David said, there is a battle with the ego going on.

As we are born in ignorance, and many into circumstances of extreme scarcity, they are not able to discern the parameters of existence into this reality. It is not until you go through the experience and find out how futile attachment to things is, you wouldn't be able to experience awakening.

The Scriptures provides guidance, but is not until you meditate or pray for guidance form Divine Providence/LORD/GOD/Ultimate Energy that complete disclosures comes.

There is a point that you begin to see how futile Satan's fight is, you begin to see GOD in you, in your enemies, in everything that is seen and unseen, then you know, they can keep everything, claim everything, yet get nothing.

You will begin to feel complete and utter love for one and all. Bizarre yet the most ecstatic high that no external drug will ever be able to provide.

Then you go back to piece the puzzle pieces together for the fun of it.

Michael Joseph
01-15-16, 10:49 PM
george,

As we are born in ignorance, and many into circumstances of extreme scarcity, they are not able to discern the parameters of existence into this reality. It is not until you go through the experience and find out how futile attachment to things is, you wouldn't be able to experience awakening.

The Scriptures provides guidance, but is not until you meditate or pray for guidance form Divine Providence/LORD/GOD/Ultimate Energy that complete disclosures comes.

There is a point that you begin to see how futile Satan's fight is, you begin to see GOD in you, in your enemies, in everything that is seen and unseen, then you know, they can keep everything, claim everything, yet get nothing.

You will begin to feel complete and utter love for one and all. Bizarre yet the most ecstatic high that no external drug will ever be able to provide.

We are all born in the status [estate] of what is termed the Natural being. Hopefully, by the Grace of God, we mature into the 6th day status of Man. But then, and again by the grace of God, the 7th day dawns upon Man and he is perfected.

1Co 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Gavilan, thank you for your post. Indeed many cling to the love letter and in doing so forgo the love relationship! At some point the letter must be put aside and exchanged for a relationship.

3Jn 1:13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
3Jn 1:14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

The dead letter of the law is bondage. But there is a state of Rapture within the consciousness of being - whereof you speak. A place where St. Paul writes "I knew a man whether in the body or out of the body he could not tell." And he further expounds:

2Co_5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

2Co_5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Thusly men have their eyes towards the ground, toiling in the soil. But High is the Way. Let us Look Up from toiling in the Earth for IF Jesus be Lord, then we should obey what He said to do! Is it no wonder he was whipped across his back? The true riches are found within - Not Without.

The Natural man is a brute beast - beast of the field.

2Pe_2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Jud_1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

By natural man or beast of the field is not to speak to the status of a being in regard to his existence. Rather it is to speak to the nature of his/her Mind. And the relationship with Carnality [Mind/Emotion/Flesh].

allodial
01-16-16, 05:32 AM
Good question. The beneficiary complains to the court and the DA represents the equitable rights that the beneficiary has title to and expects to have bestowed upon. Thusly the D.A. represents the equity in the Public Trust and the Judge Administrates the Trust and the Defendant stands as the Constructive Trustee who is NOT DE-JURE but has been licensed by the De-Jure trustee to perform certain duties and obligations upon such benefits the license bestows. If the duties and obligations are not performed, then the Constructive Trustee is made to pay the Fee by the Sheriff upon the Order of the Judge. ...

It may be that most folks learning about the American system would do better by looking at how Canada or the UK are designed or even New Zealand because its so small and simple. MJ it will depend on what court you are talking about. Overgeneralizing might lead some folks into trouble. If you are talking about an organic court of the People then the court itself is not a state court. Attorneys General and DAs tend to be Crown officers rather than state officers. If a state's circuit court is an of a an administrative or corporate then its more like a level or more of indirection from the Crown like referees on an American-football field are court judges but removed two or more levels of indirection from the root. Being for truth rather than confusion, I point such things out. Consider the difference between a "circuit court of Libertyland" and a "circuit court of the state of Libertyland".

Consider that even though the State Office of Court Administration manages the court buildings, the court officers themselves can be Crown officers who make use of such buildings from time to time. Like Attorneys General, sheriffs are also on the Crown side. If you research sufficiently you'll likely find that organic sheriffs are usually not State officers. Sheriffs and Attorneys General in are notoriously Crown Officers unless they are acting in some corporate administrative law capacity.

Specifically to your mention of the nature of a defendant in a hypothetical court case, the defendant is likely construed to be a state officer.

We are all born in the status [estate] of what is termed the Natural being.

With study or research you might term 'natural birth' or 'natural person' had to do with concepts of illegitimacy. There are least at least three well-establishes classifications of births in the English and French systems: slave-born, freeborn or highborn.

If I may project for a moment...

e=mc2 begs some interesting questions. At University I both intrigued and annoyed the physics staff by explaining Relativity very simply. I also informed them that I had invented a time machine when I was forty - past tense. Here, now, I assume you mean property in physical things.

I quickly noticed that e=mc2 is identical in nature to centrifugal force - angular momentum - that holds water in a pail when you swing it in circles. One thing leading to another quickly we find that our conscious memory locates property. Our cellular memory creates that same property, as well as the entire universe.

Dielectrics. There is a solid framework that suggest that all if not most energy in the universe comes from living things/beings. It has been suggested that quaternions (ala Maxwell, etc.) were scrapped ala Heavyside because they showed reverse time travel to be possible.

walter
01-16-16, 05:50 PM
Once the conversation and questions turn to "Biblical scripture" I have to leave the playing field because I don't understand the language.
I was raised in a time when we have religion as a school subject but that adds nothing to understanding the "Biblical scripture".
So I am sorry if I drop off responding especially to MJ posts and questions.
Like a deer in the head lights.
Might as well be speaking Chinese, has the same effect on me.

walter
01-16-16, 06:26 PM
I think I have posted this before on this form somewhere but will post it again here.

Its the back side of a Medical service Form from BC that was sent to the house after my son turned of age and the government transferred the service from mother to adult.

If you read the "declaration" on the bottom you will see proof that a government trust exists that can be used as an exemption.

The last line reads:
"I am not the child of another beneficiary."

Michael Joseph
01-16-16, 11:57 PM
Once the conversation and questions turn to "Biblical scripture" I have to leave the playing field because I don't understand the language.
I was raised in a time when we have religion as a school subject but that adds nothing to understanding the "Biblical scripture".
So I am sorry if I drop off responding especially to MJ posts and questions.
Like a deer in the head lights.
Might as well be speaking Chinese, has the same effect on me.

I can appreciate that position. I speak to symbols and the light behind them - the true Wisdom or nativity of my birth. But at once who cannot see that those Scriptures require a trust. Thusly how will one understand if one has no comprehension of the causes which impel the effects. And clearly noone in Israel will be king absent his own Torah - thusly we have today the KJV. And from this is derived the common law which is the inheritance of the subjects set free.

For She said To Day if you can hear His voice. Which is a statement to the enlightened Mind which says that there is a Special Language whereof Wisdom speaks. Said language is not of the "common tongue". And now consider the nativity of the birth of State. Do you perceive that there exists a Special Language of which the laws are written?

I use the term Special in a non-common sense.

george
01-17-16, 02:22 AM
george,

I think so too Gavilan but havent reached any complete disclosures yet so maybe im doing it incorrectly, i'll keep at it. thanks for the kind response.

walter, yes the biblical quotes are tricky.. everyone has their own interpretations.. or should have.

im working on that too because i can tell there is more to it than just a book. some here are self confessed priests of some kind or the other and that is interesting also but what is more interesting to me sometimes is not what they write here but what they dont.

BTW that last link i posted to the talkshoe page has some really good bible info, not preistly stuff just straight talk that can be verified and i think they may have the way (key). if not it is very close.

look for the download that has file named TS-1028565.mp3, well worth the time IMO and i dont have the specific call number but its one of the ones on that page that is linked.

Ive listened to many of them, all are very good but that one has some very good info i think. Ive downloade all the ones on the first page and listened to half of them so far.

thanks

allodial
01-17-16, 04:22 AM
I think so too Gavilan but havent reached any complete disclosures yet so maybe im doing it incorrectly, i'll keep at it. thanks for the kind response.

walter, yes the biblical quotes are tricky.. everyone has their own interpretations.. or should have.

im working on that too because i can tell there is more to it than just a book. some here are self confessed priests of some kind or the other and that is interesting also but what is more interesting to me sometimes is not what they write here but what they dont.

BTW that last link i posted to the talkshoe page has some really good bible info, not preistly stuff just straight talk that can be verified and i think they may have the way (key). if not it is very close.

look for the download that has file named TS-1028565.mp3, well worth the time IMO and i dont have the specific call number but its one of the ones on that page that is linked.

Ive listened to many of them, all are very good but that one has some very good info i think. Ive downloade all the ones on the first page and listened to half of them so far.

thanks

In organic non-heretical doctrine, the entirety of Christ's lawful assembly are royal priests and amounts to a royal priesthood. The mental block that some might have trouble overcoming is that many regard the role of priest to be ritualistic or something else someone else does. A kingdom of priests, pneumocracy is not necessarily about secular government. Although it may be that same may establish political systems for interfacing with the secular. Priesthood even with respect to one's own affairs is about wisdom and diligence in remembering the way home and not allowing the world to corrupt you, your household or your affairs during your sojourn. Wisdom we impart to our household and share with our brethren is so that we prosper, thrive but by avoiding the corruptions of the worldly.

Regarding Bible interpretations: it would be a bit fishy if the interpretations are too diverse or are far out of context. Its worth keeping in mind that those who attack the Bible are mainly out to remove a limitation on what they can or cannot do and mainly the limitations on government is what they strive against. So to throw that out, would be to throw out a major restraint on the limitations of government so that those who proclaim themselves to be 'absolute gods' could act without hindrance. That brings to mind the concept of 'double binds': they introduce subtle smooth talk designed to introduce a conflict which itself is designed to leave a hole to introduce themselves as gods (they pretend to be non-religious when they are very religious they just don't like your religion because they aren't God in yours).

xparte
01-17-16, 06:39 AM
Does the scripture exists for a personal use .Why was it a death sentence to read the word of God What theology is Gods and why was it hidden from the illiterate yet only now its hidden from ones personal ignorance or ig noring how relative it is to the personal self.Administrative starts with the word Gods will get you killed as quick as Mans .rippin scripture is a craft created for administrative conquest Christ is no get outta jail card rather a coping mediation that any Man can draw upon when he knows he is getting nailed.The book celebrates suffering and ignorance and if Christ had never showed up we would have a BIBLICAL book as great as any forest.The tree of knowledge or what Christ said really u need a miracle to trash a claim .Throw the book at him or them.Insight is all the Bible imparts the books destiny was finished with Christ or the Churches doctrine finish any line u need to draw one first.

allodial
01-17-16, 09:32 AM
Does the scripture exists for a personal use .Why was it a death sentence to read the word of God What theology is Gods and why was it hidden from the illiterate yet only now its hidden from ones personal ignorance or ig noring how relative it is to the personal self.Administrative starts with the word Gods will get you killed as quick as Mans .rippin scripture is a craft created for administrative conquest Christ is no get outta jail card rather a coping mediation that any Man can draw upon when he knows he is getting nailed.The book celebrates suffering and ignorance and if Christ had never showed up we would have a BIBLICAL book as great as any forest.The tree of knowledge or what Christ said really u need a miracle to trash a claim .Throw the book at him or them.Insight is all the Bible imparts the books destiny was finished with Christ or the Churches doctrine finish any line u need to draw one first.

The prohibition on reading the Bible came from whom and where did it apply? Most definitely, such prohibitions were neither universal nor planet-wide in prohibition. Imagine the Prohibitors having the goal of trying to put the Cat back in the bag but seeing a usefulness in maintaining the association with the Cat (because people like Cats) and so they keep the Cat chained to their desks and with time develop expertise by association "You must be an expert in cats, right?". One might do well to get to the heart of (1) the who and why as to the motivation to keep the Bible and such scriptures out of general circulation and (2) why so many minions were unleashed to make fog and cast shadows when it came into wider circulation. Imagine for a moment, aliens maintaining illegal occupation on a planet, aware of interplanetary, universal or cosmic goings-on and having a major need to keep the Inhabitants in the dark because if they knew the truth game over, the illegal occupants would have nowhere else (desirable) to go.

BLBereans
01-17-16, 04:11 PM
It is probably a sound conclusion that when one is genuinely seeking truth and understanding from scripture, and instead becomes confused by someone's commentary or interpretation, it is usually due to the subtlety of false doctrine being imposed upon you by either one who is ignorant or one who knows but yet is feeding you lies intentionally.

Anyone with any sense can see the difference in style where some provide clear and sound commentary and others use lofty and mysterious explanations. Obviously, it is up to each man to ask, seek and knock on his own so as to have communion with his Creator who will NOT forsake an earnest prayer for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. That being said, good teachers, and those who truly wish to do their righteous part in God's daily work, are critical to helping others along the righteous path.

During and after the apostolic age, when Rome realized that NOT adopting "Christianity" as their "religion" was a path to its immediate destruction, the faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth was utilized as a tool by those who wished to keep their "power" and "authority". The adversary is very cunning in regards to deceiving the people and he knows precisely what to do and how to do it so as not to be openly exposed.

That is why Rome became an amalgam of paganism, Christianity and secular "Romanism". The religion adopted by Rome was NOT the True Faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth.

That is precisely why the "Church" kept the truth from the people as soon as it could - mostly through illiteracy. The heretical gnostics attempted to have their false doctrines adopted into the "Church", but those who were more subtle in their deception knew that the gnostic heresy could not be included in the canon or the people would know that both the Roman Church and the Gnostic Church were directly opposed to the teachings of Jesus The Christ. The first Council of Nicaea could have been titled, "Clash of the Heretics".

David Merrill
01-17-16, 04:38 PM
george,

Forgiveness is the way off the battlefield. Understanding the obstacles between you and forgiveness is the method. This is why it can be so important to comprehend trust law. Awareness is simply understanding who in the ego you are speaking with.

For many years I have attended reading A Course in Miracles. Almost across the board students of ACIM believe it is ego-bashing. Page 53 says:

I will never attack your ego, but I am trying to teach you how its thought system arose.

By understanding the origins (surreptitious LSD dosing) of ACIM it is easier to pull the truth out of religious conditioning:

1) sigil is a trained partition of mind (driver, chef)
2) egregore is when this partition is amended a personality (ghosts, Jesus)
3) godform is when a group of people conjure an egregore in common (Sunday morning)

Bill dosing Helen for years with LSD in their morning tea produced a pure egregore named Jesus without any religious conditioning to filter it (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMnN1c2NEU292UmM/view?usp=sharing). Ken (John) joined early on to produce the commercial religion with help translating and producing a product for commercial consumption. It really took reading the research by Dr. Rick STRASSMAN about DMT for a full picture of how the ego is simply aroused by consciousness and therefore one becomes unaware of the Spirit by simply becoming aware of the world. One must consciously invite the Spirit and then trust enough to listen to get around the ego's sense of self-survival.

The Key I describe here therefore is that one should drop the idea of a battlefield altogether. For the most prominent example we might examine the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 and its application to revive the Federal Reserve Act in 1933.

walter
01-17-16, 07:13 PM
DMT is like killing yourself and returning from the dead. If the dose was large enough (.08 min.)
Its an out of body experience that takes you to a different dimension where your mind or thoughts judge your own actions on earth and you decide if you can leave it all behind or if you continue to hold on to earths world.
If you can't ascend from the consciousness of earth then you are placed in a holding pattern that is far from holding, more like traveling at the speed of light to no where. Pure chaos and your the only one there.This is what I feel purgatory is. Self determination.
In this process there is no time as we know it.
Seconds are hours and hours are seconds.
Hell = you holding on.
Heaven = you letting go.
And it is not a hallucination.
On your death bed is the biggest decision of your existence.
But that decision is determined by the path you choice to go down on earth.
Once you experience this, death is not a scary thing anymore.
As long as you can let go.
This is why people like David Rockefeller don't want to die.
They can't and never will let go of earth which in return they will be prisoners in their own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

PS
When we die most people think we leave here.
What if we don't leave but just simply change dimensions and share the same earth?
Eg. "Contact" staring Jodie Foster, A Hollywood DMT trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfOFCUjmEU

David Merrill
01-17-16, 08:01 PM
DMT is like killing yourself and returning from the dead. If the dose was large enough (.08 min.)
Its an out of body experience that takes you to a different dimension where your mind or thoughts judge your own actions on earth and you decide if you can leave it all behind or if you continue to hold on to earths world.
If you can't ascend from the consciousness of earth then you are placed in a holding pattern that is far from holding, more like traveling at the speed of light to no where. Pure chaos and your the only one there.This is what I feel purgatory is. Self determination.
In this process there is no time as we know it.
Seconds are hours and hours are seconds.
Hell = you holding on.
Heaven = you letting go.
And it is not a hallucination.
But that decision is determined by the path you choice to go down on earth.
Once you experience this, death is not a scary thing anymore.
As long as you can let go.
This is why people like David Rockefeller don't want to die.
They can't and never will let go of earth which in return they will be prisoners in their own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

PS
When we die most people think we leave here.
What if we don't leave but just simply change dimensions and share the same earth?
Eg. "Contact" staring Jodie Foster, A Hollywood DMT trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfOFCUjmEU

That is likely a valid perspective about DMT. One factor is how the bumps on the pineal gland are lined with rods and cones like in the eye. So it is like an eye looking inwardly. It releases DMT when deprived of oxygen in normal function. This means that a large amount of the hallucinogen is released when the heart stops - death. So DMT is like a buffer to the shock of dying.

allodial
01-17-16, 11:15 PM
That is likely a valid perspective about DMT. One factor is how the bumps on the pineal gland are lined with rods and cones like in the eye. So it is like an eye looking inwardly. It releases DMT when deprived of oxygen in normal function. This means that a large amount of the hallucinogen is released when the heart stops - death. So DMT is like a buffer to the shock of dying.

Among many scientist associates I've observed the notion that because once they can explain something or break something down into components, they resolve into triviality--as in taking apart a television makes the television non-existent. The truth remains, despite how it works or what parts its made of, someone designed it with meaning, purpose and intent. The body is designed to limit/focus experience.

...This is why people like David Rockefeller don't want to die. They can't and never will let go of earth which in return they will be prisoners in their own mind.

Maybe something to do with:
"He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity...." Revelations 13:10

Believe it or not, a kind of 'technique for eternal life' is behind the 'rite of sodomy' in that the sodomization is purposed to create a 'spiritual tie' with the sodomized body so that the sodomizer can take hold of (i.e. project themselves onto or into) the body they sodomize upon death of the sodomizer or at least to greatly improve the chance to attach to the body--thusly they don't want Christians breaking the spiritual ties so they thwart the counselling of gays because that would thwart the "soul projection" plan. So you get why they push male-male homosexuality so much.

Related: The Rite of Sodomy (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1113-The-Rite-of-Sodomy)

It is probably a sound conclusion that when one is genuinely seeking truth and understanding from scripture, and instead becomes confused by someone's commentary or interpretation, it is usually due to the subtlety of false doctrine being imposed upon you by either one who is ignorant or one who knows but yet is feeding you lies intentionally.

Anyone with any sense can see the difference in style where some provide clear and sound commentary and others use lofty and mysterious explanations. Obviously, it is up to each man to ask, seek and knock on his own so as to have communion with his Creator who will NOT forsake an earnest prayer for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. That being said, good teachers, and those who truly wish to do their righteous part in God's daily work, are critical to helping others along the righteous path.

During and after the apostolic age, when Rome realized that NOT adopting "Christianity" as their "religion" was a path to its immediate destruction, the faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth was utilized as a tool by those who wished to keep their "power" and "authority". The adversary is very cunning in regards to deceiving the people and he knows precisely what to do and how to do it so as not to be openly exposed.

That is why Rome became an amalgam of paganism, Christianity and secular "Romanism". The religion adopted by Rome was NOT the True Faith of Jesus The Christ of Nazareth.

That is precisely why the "Church" kept the truth from the people as soon as it could - mostly through illiteracy. The heretical gnostics attempted to have their false doctrines adopted into the "Church", but those who were more subtle in their deception knew that the gnostic heresy could not be included in the canon or the people would know that both the Roman Church and the Gnostic Church were directly opposed to the teachings of Jesus The Christ. The first Council of Nicaea could have been titled, "Clash of the Heretics".

Not sure how relevant this is but it comes to mind as a reply to your post: without casting a negative light on the current FBI it has been strongly suggested that part of the FBI's COINTELPRO program under Hoover was a specific program designed to prevent the return or rise of a messiah (https://images.rapgenius.com/70daa18a6f0f37876c7f66e127c41e2c.667x1000x1.jpg). There are those who suggest that it was only for preventing the rise of a messiah among "Black nationalists" but then consider David Koresh (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh), Waco and how that was handled. Who knows? At the same time, one might wonder about vaccines, autism, mercury, zakka vaccines (causing babies to be born with shrunken brain--its the vaccine not the virus (http://www.jimstone.is/zika.html)) or intentionally causing of pineal gland dysfunction in children as a type of Herodian anti-messiah campaign. Of course, Jesus/Yesha/Joshua already came and isn't a missing person.

The point here isn't to cast a negative light on the FBI. Hoover is long gone. What is interesting is the idea that a Herodian anti-messiah or such similar line of thinking would show up in some form in the 20th century or today. But that the idea of 'preventing the rise of a messiah' would even be part of someone's line of thought makes ya wonder. If no such thing were possible or existed, why would anyone worry about it?

There is more to it than that. Things can be done during long before the deathbed to affect what happens after physical death. Although I'm not endorsing the books, if you can handle it: Val Valerian Matrix Series (of books) (http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/X/Val%20Valerian%20-%20Matrix%20Series/Matrix%20-%20I%20thru%20IV/).

xparte
01-18-16, 03:20 AM
Herods 2nd temple Christ was never fond of it, den of vipers a satanic cult is precisely why its destruction physically it was necessary not to crush a talmudic judaism rather steal it for Rome and canonize it.It is the house of God destroy this temple or my truth
and in three days I will make it rise again but the temple Jesus was speaking
about was his body our temple within Christ. No, the truth is written over and over in the NT... with Jesus calling them vipers, challenging them when they persecuted, answering their claims with Scripture and chastising them in general! ! He came to set the captives FREE from the bondage of sin AND the bondage of laws misinterpreted and given in a spirit of hypocrisy, etc ....Of course the enemy does not want people to realize this!! and has used the Jews and people's ignorance about them and their "ways" as a means to accomplish his deceit!! Christians have this attitude of "well I don't know anything about Judaism and wouldn't be able to understand it anyway..." and are convinced that Jews are God's chosen -- Not realizing that it is the ISRAELITES that are His Chosen Ones (into which we are grafted)!!! The four Christian gospels say very little about the Temple in the days of Jesus. Except for a few brief words from Jesus there was no extensive public warning that the Second Temple was to be destroyed. The analysis of why this happened would be explained afterward, after resurrection of Jesus. It was then that the Apostles (all Jews) confronted the nation with her grievous sins. weeping for tammuz Vision of Idolatry in the Temple What has no greater truth the loss of AUTHORITY Christs u see me u seen the father we have to clean up the bullshit The intense spiritually of the First Temple cannot be compared to the Second. The constant open miracles are gone. Prophecy will also disappear during the early years of the second Temple. The Ark of the Covenant is gone ? and although there is a Holy of Holies, it stands empty. old Covenant new Covenant deception hardly if your the deceiver i detect no lack of encouragement for finding ones temple just like the ark it will There's a well-known story told in the Talmud a priest, who finds a loose stone on the Temple Mount and realizes that's where the Ark is hidden. On the way to tell others about it, he dies. The point of the story is that the Ark is not meant to be found. Not yet. So any discourse is our truth shared. Meaning and truth are just second cousins .

allodial
01-18-16, 03:38 AM
Once upon a time I had a very lucid dream that I was taken back in time to tour "Solomon's Temple" as in the one that stood during the reign of the ancient Israelite king named Solomon. In sum, it was laid plainly that the temple building had anthropomorphic design (laid out like the body of a man). From two sources I would find further validation.

Also, back in mid 90s, I had another dream I was taken on a flying tour by Moses and he showed me a military/naval fleet crossing the Atlantic, mainly the boats and craft such were painted Olive Drab / Green and there was a dragon (Leviathan/Sea Serpent) hidden among the fleet--all heading toward the USA. Strangely enough, years later military patches bearing serpent figures started popping up. Where the fleet came from: I got the impression it was derived of passengers from Europe and the Middle East.

Re: Destruction of the Herod Temple.
It is suggested that Revelations was penned before 66AD. There were various people who gave witness of the pending destruction back then--from the public record it was very public. If I recall correctly, the Herod Temple was missing 'hands'.

Also, remember there was also the Tabernacle of David.

xparte
01-18-16, 04:43 AM
obtain something from (a specified source)he word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, Thus says the Lord God: “Because your heart is proud, and you have said, ‘I am a god, I sit in the seat of the gods, in the heart of the seas,’ yet you are but a man, and no god, though you make your heart like the heart of a god— you are indeed wiser than Daniel; no secret is hidden from you; by your wisdom and your understanding you have made wealth for yourself, and have gathered gold and silver into your treasuries; by your great wisdom in your trade you have increased your wealth, and your heart has become proud in your wealth— .Well the history of dreams are freudian in doctrine only. Solomon's nature had a lucid conscientious i am going to make it plain. What voice has come for your sake, not mine. anthropomorphic design (laid out like the body of a man). From two sources I would find further validation.if Christs temple is just davinci drawing or masonic Leviathan/Sea Serpent then u must excuse my physical not my spiritual voice as dreams go let them beg the difference telling what the folks were up to in the first 2nd attempts in a house built for God and them thinking he was chained to a temple is a dream lodi So any discourse is our truth shared. Meaning and truth are just second cousins .

allodial
01-18-16, 05:50 AM
Perhaps this might give a better idea of my dream/vision: http://www.templesecrets.info/. Who knows the meaning of a text but the author. The temple vision/dream wasn't necessarily confirming the rightness or wrongness of the construction of the temple. The point being that the true god can reveal anything he wants to anyone he want to. Contrary to Freud or Nietzsche, God is not dead.

Furthermore:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Cor. 3:16

But when Jesus said "this temple," he meant his own body. John 2:21

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. Rev. 21:22

It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there. Ezekiel 48:35

Re: Dreams
Freud IMHO seems to be more of a hack, obsessed with the penor. IMHO (Carl) Jung had more sense (http://mythsdreamssymbols.com/jungvsfreud.html) especially when it came to dreams. Freud basically validated perverts. However, Newton Riddle beats them both, was ahead of their time [1909] and over their heads. Neither of them probably ever truly grasped the significance of prenatal culture especially as pertains to the subconscious mind. In view of Newton Riddle and the Bible, Freud is LOLZ.

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword. Job 33:15-18

If I boast, I boast of the God and of the treasury of his wisdom and mercy.

Schwaller de Lubicz’s Temple of {s.b. 'In'} Man superimposed over the Capitol "casket."

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
What is man (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H582&t=KJV) {the term 'adam' not used here}, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H120&t=KJV){'adam' used here}, that thou visitest him?
For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H430&t=KJV), {<-the word is 'elohim (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H430&t=KJV)'} and hast crowned (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H5849&t=KJV)him with glory and honour.
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.... Psalms 8:3-6

xparte
01-18-16, 07:27 AM
The temple vision/dream wasn't necessarily confirming the rightness or wrongness of the construction of the temple. The point being that the true god can reveal anything he wants to anyone he want to. Contrary to Freud, God is not dead.. Well the history of dreams are freudian in doctrine only. is the perversion of the author i put perversion in the temple if your done shuffling cards please deal me my hand insulting dreams are a poor choice lucid or otherwise i choose the controversial Freud as a lucid outcast not as weight for the once upon a time is condescending and i am not comparing Jung/Freud People experiencing psychosis may have changes in their thinking patterns. when its your dream my analysis is your own . if u wish to subtract from my understanding with the temple crowd then i have nothing more to add.the Herods 2nd temple Christ was never fond of it, den of vipers a satanic cult is precisely why its destruction physically it was necessary not to crush a talmudic judaism rather steal it for Rome and canonize it.It is the house of God destroy this temple or my truth
and in three days I will make it rise again but the temple i believe Jesus was speaking
about was his body or our temple within Christ. No, the truth is written over and over in the NT. Once upon a time I had a very lucid dream that I was taken back in time to tour "Solomon's Temple" as in the one that stood during the reign of the ancient Israelite king named Solomon. In sum, it was laid plainly that the temple building had anthropomorphic design (laid out like the body of a man). From two sources I would find further validation.you are lucid in accepting what i impart or your implying yove known this and more all along at the very least you can thank me or the dream or Christ for reminding us all what peversions come with foundations and text. why i cant speak for no Newton Riddles or interpreting dreams as ones prosthesis dreaming into that artificial device that replaces or complements scripture is a big mistake when understanding or fetchin it on your own i speak from the temple not for it if we share speaks in ones own words is plenty enough to discern if i was hollerin u can always dream up i wasn,t

george
01-18-16, 05:50 PM
I noticed that Boris has added lots of new info on his site.

http://iamsomedude.com/writings.html

also the audios are well worth listening to IMO

there is also a new forum he has added but it requires a 3rd party log in via google, yahoo or some other existing service and it can not be accessed with out enabling java scripting (ip fishing?) . both seem suspect to me (doesnt everything LOL) and as far as I can tell you can not join directly either.

allodial
01-18-16, 10:02 PM
I noticed that Boris has added lots of new info on his site.

http://iamsomedude.com/writings.html

also the audios are well worth listening to IMO

there is also a new forum he has added but it requires a 3rd party log in via google, yahoo or some other existing service and it can not be accessed with out enabling java scripting (ip fishing?) . both seem suspect to me (doesnt everything LOL) and as far as I can tell you can not join directly either.

Boris isn't necessarily saying or teaching anything remarkably new. Vic Beck for a short moment got to the truth about "birth certificates" but quickly he shut up--the truth didn't come from him but from the callers of his conference call who he would hurriedly shut up once it started to dawn on him the breadth of the truth being shared. Since 2008 or so he has apparently sanitized the Interweb of those conference calls.

For those 'in the box' I would say that it is important to get the gist of this: that you are holding office but they aren't telling you quite outright. Because if you knew you would be bonded--and you might be bonded or own a bond or have a bonding mechanism (or whatever it is) via BC, DL or SS card. A DL (or State ID) is said to be a paltry $200 bond.

Anyone that takes the time to see how things work, the Attorney General enforces behavior of the state officers but those officers might register through: [1] Secretary of State; [2] Registrar of Births & Deaths or Bureau of Vital Statistics; [3] the DMV or the like. Once the registration is done, the person is on the scope for potential 'violations'. I would go as far as to suggest that even being director of an LLC or a state registered corporation is to hold office (why do you think the registration is public?). So as to CYA, its a matter of risk management or risk mitigation and bonds or deposits of cash (or cash equivalents) are two key ways that is accomplished.

However, when it comes to municipal corporations, state officers might treat them as 'their own little reality' with the mayor or chief of police being the 'AG' or 'go to' for enforcement or remedy. Of course, the DA or City Attorney tends to be the primary mover on municipal-level 'offenses'.

So most of what many people have been having problems with is 'debt'. If you fail to see that the bankers, the utility company officers, etc. are all holding office and they are holding office by license of the Fed or the State then you should understand that they would be under no less restraint than you. Having a problem with debt is typically remedied by having that debt liability discharged (i.e. the liability fulfilled).

As for the office, not taking up an office in the first place is a way to avoid exposure to the liability of that office. If you are coerced into something and fail to make that coercion known: they will presume coercion to be lacking. How you handle your affairs might be the utmost art form.

While I don't necessarily endorse the document or suggest doing anything in the document, this document has some things worth reading when it comes to BONDS: Using Your Exemption (http://highfrequencyradionetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/UsingYourExemption.pdf). I do not suggest sending any such bonds to creditors such as banks. It is the general concept of bonding that is worth getting the gist of IMHO.

Also: Legal Personality (http://www.famguardian1.org/PublishedAuthors/Media/Antishyster/V12N1-LegalPersonality.pdf).

george
01-18-16, 10:28 PM
Boris isn't necessarily saying or teaching anything remarkably new. Vic Beck for a short moment got to the truth about "birth certificates" but quickly he shut up--the truth didn't come from him but from the callers on his show. He has apparently sanitized the Interweb of those conference calls.

For those 'in the box' I would say that it is important to get the gist of this: that you are holding office but they aren't telling you quite outright. Because if you knew you would be bonded--and you might be bonded via a BC, DL or SS card. However, a DL is said to be a paltry $200 bond.

Anyone that takes the time to see how things work, the Attorney General enforces behavior of the state officers but those officers might register through: [1] Secretary of State; [2] Registrar of Births & Deaths or Bureau of Vital Statistics; [3] the DMV or the like. Once the registration is done, the person is on the scope for potential 'violations'. I would go as far as to suggest that even being director of an LLC or a state registered corporation is to hold office (why do you think the registration is public?). So as to CYA, its a matter of risk management or risk mitigation and bonds or deposits of cash (or cash equivalents) are two key ways that is accomplished.

Ive noticed that some of the previous calls with Boris where other callers who were at few steps ahead and discussing some seemingly very sensitive info, those audios were also scrubbed from the web and some of the videos were later re-edited with some of the informative side talk removed.

since SJC forum went down I download everything asap. I cant imagine the latest vids on Boris's site will last too long either. one of them in particular really gets into some nuts and bolts but it does end abruptly right as the callers is getting into some real eye opening stuff IMO.

Im certainly taking notes.

allodial
01-18-16, 10:30 PM
Ive noticed that some of the previous calls with Boris where other callers who were at few steps ahead and discussing some seemingly very sensitive info, those audios were also scrubbed from the web and some of the videos were later re-edited with some of the informative side talk removed.

since SJC forum went down I download everything asap. I cant imagine the latest vids on Boris's site will last too long either. one of them in particular really gets into some nuts and bolts but it does end abruptly right as the callers is getting into some real eye opening stuff IMO.

Im certainly taking notes.

Yep. That tells you something! We had lots of info on SJC and other sites--and it was wiped! And if he is doing selective sanitizing of what OTHER PEOPLE SHARE what does that say of him? I get if he is careful about what HE says for his own safety--but if someone else is saying it---what gives? There were old credit card commercials that said "Don't leave home without it." I could imagine a remix that said "Adequate bonding. Don't leave home without it." Being adequately bonded is akin to having a good general liability insurance policy. They might be aware that you CAN be bonded, but if you don't they might presume that you just don't care that much.

Hint: What are they always asking you for? (banks, cops, DMV, colleges, passport office). The next question: What is so important or useful about those documents? The Great Deception should start to unravel PDQ once you get the gist of it. Imagine someone (anyone but you) profiting from things you have in your pocket everyday.

In my analysis of Boris' documents he is simply rehashing, A4V, Elvick (who got to the heart of a lot of things but didn't quite fully get it), Tim Turner, Winston Shrout (which I would suggest WS to be providing sound information for the most part but in his own style) etc.

The disinfo agents are mainly out to get people to self-destruct their own systems rather than realize how they can use their systems to their own advantage.

george
01-18-16, 11:00 PM
I think in this case that it was not an attempt to withhold any info as much as it was to keep the stupidest ones from painting targets on their backs. Boris has said this often as to why he doesnt provide any prescribed forms or documents that one could use on his site.

I completely get it too now that Ive listened in on these calls. try it and see is not the way to do this stuff, you gotta know why you are doing it first.

Im paying attention to him, and he has actually done a better job of teaching and getting better at it than anyone else so far IMO.

Im still suspicious but thats just how I am however, if I can get this, and i think I can, (Boris is a straight talker and that I can relate too) then that itself will eliminate any suspicions.

Im on it now more than ever so, we shall see.

allodial
01-18-16, 11:15 PM
I am not trying to cast a bad light on him. And it may be that his 'rehash' is really that he gets what a lot of sources have taught but and is translating and sharing it in his own language or style. However, Winston Shrout is one of the few big names with solid information.

As for not providing forms, fair enough. However, there is a difference between sanitizing as part of disinfo and sanitizing for safety and protection.

For sources of information, there is also:

Antishyster Magazine (http://famguardian.org/publishedauthors/media/antishyster/antishyster.htm)

Antishyster, Suspicions Magazine and more (http://freedom-school.com/al-adask/)

There is also a newer "alternative news" mag called "Uncensored Magazine".

BLBereans
01-18-16, 11:59 PM
I do not know enough about Winston Strout or Roger Elvick to comment whether Boris is rehashing or not. What I do see, however, is that he does not charge for ANYTHING he provides. I also see he has an obvious tone of universalism in his discourse while NOT besmirching any specific faith, including Christianity. He does use the term "Christ Consciousness" (gnostic, theosophic) to describe the "place to be" in order to fully understand the views/philosophy he puts forth.

When you shed all of the aforementioned heretical doctrine, the "Age of Aquarius" overtones and the "all religions are the same" mantra, the essence of his method boils down to the surrender of the notion of ownership of "marketable title" to property; "render unto Caesar...".

It is the belief in casting away the desire for profit and gain and worldly treasures. It is also the belief that, whether it actually happens or not, when one executes said surrender the State MUST acquit and discharge any debt or claim against the person one uses according to the agreement contained in The Trading with the Enemy Act (12 U.S.C. § 95 a 2), international bankruptcy law, and, according to the establishment of the public trust and the pledge of the Declaration.

When one makes the surrender known and clear through full assignment of the usufruct to and for the account of the United States, then "Caesar" MUST reciprocate by rendering unto God that which is God's to remain in honor - the children are free. In order to have a proper balance, this MUST happen. Again, whether it does or not makes no difference to the one who chooses to operate in honor. In the end, God will judge ALL things and those in positions of "authority" who abrogated their duties and obligations will be held to account in His Way and in His Time.

Interestingly enough, Cornell Law has recently removed Title 12 U.S.C. 95 a from its site - "OMITTED" (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/95a).

Hmmmmm...

allodial
01-19-16, 12:27 AM
Its a lot simpler than that. "Ownership" is suretyship (potentially accommodation party). Some might disagree and say "no suretyship is only for another person". If you realize that personification of vessels and inanimate objects is still alive and well today, then you realize that owning a personified motor vehicle is suretyship (nombre=name in Spanish and it has a VI-nombre, right and ships have Vessel Hull Nombres, right). If you say you own what is theirs then you are basically volunteering to stand with them as far taking liability goes--your choice. If you recognize what they already will admit that IT is theirs and they are liable they will acknowledge the liability--that is how the system was designed at least since the 1930s. Its something made plain and simple by me for decades but its too simple--hardly anyone wants to hear it. The impression I get is that the State/Crown/King/Queen is taking liability intentionally, as part of a greater design.

IMHO, its not so much about 'profit' and 'commerce'--profit is not necessarily inequitable. A key problem for many ...is really more about vanity.

A lot of people seem to be looking for 'black arts' or dark ways to deal with things. This is not about getting over on the system or pulling a fast one, it is about equity. That said, many people's own personality flaws or tendency toward being shady is the obstacle to the truth for them--they lie and are shady and so dress everything up in the form of a con or gimmick so good, clean simple honesty scares them. They are looking for the hook, but there ain't one. Not finding one, they go look for a charlatan with lots of fancy talk. Some people just gotta have a conflict--but when I've cleared the room, everyone is happy--some people cannot handle that they need a fight/struggle..some blood on the floor.

There are those that I know that work with revenue agencies and governments around the planet and they have helped folks resolve major debts. The thing is, they aren't aren't biased towards you and against the state and they aren't biased towards the state and against you. They see the revenue agent's duty to collect and your duty to pay as a matter which provides satisfaction and relief to both sides.

12 U.S.C. 95a (?) cached (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:c5yUp6qHvQ0J:codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/12/2/IV/95a+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us).

Furthermore, consider that heretical Gnostics are aiming to hijack a system founded on Biblical principles and so spent much time hiding and concealing and are now trying to 'reintroduce' the same principles dressed up as their invention. As in, the brilliant insight given by God to Christians, after a hundred years of casting shadows and creating confusion they are now trying to reintroduce the truth as their own and to use it to teach their doctrines. They give them a false impression of "Christianity" which is just propaganda for their measures. Let me show you how old the truth is and how plain and clearly it is written (TOO SIMPLE FOR SOME PEOPLE):

And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. Matt. 17:24-26

Read that and consider the doctrine of parens patrie (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parens_patriae), why the state created a person as their 'child' in order to promote equity. You see, Peter posed himself as a stranger and it may very well be that the Pharisees may have made the true Israelites think they were Gentiles. However, Jesus encouraged him to settle the matter (i.e. equity and keeping the peace--kings are conservators of the peace--rather than being rebels they are peace officers). That is one reason the Pharisees were errant is that they were looking for a rebellion rather than a conservator of the peace.

Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee. Matt. 17:27

But the point is: this is 'ancient technology'. They hate the Bible because among other things it evidences their plagiarism--and they dont want to give credit to the god of Christ (i.e. the Anointed). They love to dress the truth up in some "fancy doctrine" as if they invented it, using it as a way to evangelize while hoping the victim will never see it was public domain all along.

P.S. One of the biggest deceptions pulled throughout America is the notion of there not being a Crown or its equivalent.

Gavilan
01-20-16, 08:13 PM
Interestingly enough, Cornell Law has recently removed Title 12 U.S.C. 95 a from its site - "OMITTED" (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/95a).

Hmmmmm...

Section 95b, act Mar. 9, 1933, ch. 1, title I, §?1, 48 Stat. 1, which related to ratification of acts of President and Secretary of the Treasury, was omitted because §?1 of act Mar. 9, 1933, is also set out as a note under section 4305 of Title 50, War and National Defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/4305

prev | next
(a) The President, if he shall find it compatible with the safety of the United States and with the successful prosecution of the war, may, by proclamation, suspend the provisions of this chapter so far as they apply to an ally of enemy, and he may revoke or renew such suspension from time to time; and the President may grant licenses, special or general, temporary or otherwise, and for such period of time and containing such provisions and conditions as he shall prescribe, to any person or class of persons to do business as provided in subsection (a) of section 4304 of this title, and to perform any act made unlawful without such license in section 4303 of this title, and to file and prosecute applications under subsection (b) of section 4310 of this title; and he may revoke or renew such licenses from time to time, if he shall be of opinion that such grant or revocation or renewal shall be compatible with the safety of the United States and with the successful prosecution of the war; and he may make such rules and regulations, not inconsistent with law, as may be necessary and proper to carry out the provisions of this chapter; and the President may exercise any power or authority conferred by this chapter through such officer or officers as he shall direct.

If the President shall have reasonable cause to believe that any act is about to be performed in violation of section 4303 of this title he shall have authority to order the postponement of the performance of such act for a period not exceeding ninety days, pending investigation of the facts by him.
(b)
(1) During the time of war, the President may, through any agency that he may designate, and under such rules and regulations as he may prescribe, by means of instructions, licenses, or otherwise—
(A) investigate, regulate, or prohibit, any transactions in foreign exchange, transfers of credit or payments between, by, through, or to any banking institution, and the importing, exporting, hoarding, melting, or earmarking of gold or silver coin or bullion, currency or securities, and
(B) investigate, regulate, direct and compel, nullify, void, prevent or prohibit, any acquisition holding, withholding, use, transfer, withdrawal, transportation, importation or exportation of, or dealing in, or exercising any right, power, or privilege with respect to, or transactions involving, any property in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest,
by any person, or with respect to any property, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; and any property or interest of any foreign country or national thereof shall vest, when, as, and upon the terms, directed by the President, in such agency or person as may be designated from time to time by the President, and upon such terms and conditions as the President may prescribe such interest or property shall be held, used, administered, liquidated, sold, or otherwise dealt with in the interest of and for the benefit of the United States, and such designated agency or person may perform any and all acts incident to the accomplishment or furtherance of these purposes; and the President shall, in the manner hereinabove provided, require any person to keep a full record of, and to furnish under oath, in the form of reports or otherwise, complete information relative to any act or transaction referred to in this subdivision either before, during, or after the completion thereof, or relative to any interest in foreign property, or relative to any property in which any foreign country or any national thereof has or has had any interest, or as may be otherwise necessary to enforce the provisions of this subdivision, and in any case in which a report could be required, the President may, in the manner hereinabove provided, require the production, or if necessary to the national security or defense, the seizure, of any books of account, records, contracts, letters, memoranda, or other papers, in the custody or control of such person.
(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.
(3) As used in this subdivision the term “United States” means the United States and any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof:
Provided, however
, That the foregoing shall not be construed as a limitation upon the power of the President, which is hereby conferred, to prescribe from time to time, definitions, not inconsistent with the purposes of this subdivision, for any or all of the terms used in this subdivision. As used in this subdivision the term “person” means an individual, partnership, association, or corporation.
(4) The authority granted to the President by this section does not include the authority to regulate or prohibit, directly or indirectly, the importation from any country, or the exportation to any country, whether commercial or otherwise, regardless of format or medium of transmission, of any information or informational materials, including but not limited to, publications, films, posters, phonograph records, photographs, microfilms, microfiche, tapes, compact disks, CD ROMs, artworks, and news wire feeds. The exports exempted from regulation or prohibition by this paragraph do not include those which are otherwise controlled for export under section 4604 of this title, or under section 4605 of this title to the extent that such controls promote the nonproliferation or antiterrorism policies of the United States, or with respect to which acts are prohibited by chapter 37 of title 18.
(Oct. 6, 1917, ch. 106, §?5, 40 Stat. 415; Sept. 24, 1918, ch. 176, §?5, 40 Stat. 966; Mar. 9, 1933, ch. 1, §?2, 48 Stat. 1; May 7, 1940, ch. 185, §?1, 54 Stat. 179; Dec. 18, 1941, ch. 593, title III, §?301, 55 Stat. 839; Proc. No. 2695, eff. July 4, 1946, 11 F.R. 7517,60 Stat. 1352; Pub. L. 95–223, title I, §§?101(a), 102, 103(b), Dec. 28, 1977, 91 Stat. 1625, 1626; Pub. L. 100–418, title II, §?2502(a)(1), Aug. 23, 1988, 102 Stat. 1371; Pub. L. 103–236, title V, §?525(b)(1), Apr. 30, 1994, 108 Stat. 474.)

David Merrill
01-20-16, 08:27 PM
The Run is immanent (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=immanent).

Quality Rubber Stamps - Tim (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Quality.Rubber.Stamps.2.719-635-0943).

Gavilan
01-21-16, 06:45 PM
Yes, as David says, forgiveness is the key.

For years I held a grudge, continued my ways thinking that I had forgiven, yet when I thought about the incident, pain, anger and resentment would well up. It was patently evident I had not forgiven.

It took me several years to acknowledge I had not forgiven, until I made a conscious choice to do so, and when something would trigger a memory of the event and negative emotions would begin to well, I would acknowledge them and tell myself that I had chosen total and complete forgiveness. It took several times until one day total and complete peace came over me. Now, when something triggers a memory of the incident, it no longer even registers in my conscious.

Having gone through that, I am becoming aware that what we are discovering the Hindu / India mystics had also previously discovered, it's very simple indeed, we are here as in a test bed, to see what are we made of and if we move on to the next stage. Boris calls it a sandbox,

[QUOTE ]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra[/QUOTE ]

Hub: the three poisonsEdit

In the hub of the wheel are three animals: a pig, a snake, and a bird. They represent thethree poisons*of ignorance, aversion, and attachment, respectively. The pig stands for ignorance; this comparison is based on the Indian concept of a pig being the most foolish of animals, since it sleeps in the dirtiest places and eats whatever comes to its mouth. The snake represents aversion or anger; this is because it will be aroused and strike at the slightest touch. The bird represents attachment (also translated as*desire*orclinging). The particular bird used in this diagram represents an Indian bird that is very attached to its partner. These three animals represent the three poisons, which are the core of the bhavacakra. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.[6][7]

In many drawings of the wheel, the snake and bird are shown as coming out of the mouth of the pig, indicating that aversion and attachment arise from ignorance. The snake and bird are also shown grasping the tail of the pig, indicating that they in turn promote greater ignorance.[7]

Under the influence of the three poisons, beings create karma, as shown in the next layer of the circle.

Gavilan
01-21-16, 09:00 PM
I wanted to add, it all is simple mathematics too. Before I understood how usury worked, and the mechanics of debt issuance of the unit of exchange, basically turning a money system into a credit system, I wondered how is it that using precious metals as money was being gamed. Well, hoarding and usury created an unbalanced system for the payment of debts. If gold and silver could no longer be mined, how would the system grow? The only answer I came to, was to redefine the amount of precious metal content into the unit of exchange, say if 1 dollar was one ounce, then 1 would have to be redefined into a smaller fraction 9/10.

Logically, those owed debts in the old definition would not peacefully acquiesce.

David Merrill
01-22-16, 01:16 AM
Thank you for sharing about the Indian symbols.

Pragmatism exposes how Christianity Explored is a cover network for Amway. This functioned well to get Pragmatism into the minds of the offenders as one wannabe cop on the Life Safety Team spread the rumor I am a potential sanctuary shooter. Well!

That detonated the mind bomb because all the megachurches became interested in the doctrine - Pragmatism.

Talk about a blessing in disguise. This is a modern form of the moneychangers; to use the Name of Jesus for commercial gain like that. So it is not a matter of what Jesus would do - it is more like, what Jesus did. Jesus exposed usury on the Temple Mount and so the Pharisees had no method of convicting him for his real crime, disrupting the usury franchise!

george
01-22-16, 01:50 AM
Yes, as David says, forgiveness is the key.

For years I held a grudge, continued my ways thinking that I had forgiven, yet when I thought about the incident, pain, anger and resentment would well up. It was patently evident I had not forgiven.

It took me several years to acknowledge I had not forgiven, until I made a conscious choice to do so, and when something would trigger a memory of the event and negative emotions would begin to well, I would acknowledge them and tell myself that I had chosen total and complete forgiveness. It took several times until one day total and complete peace came over me. Now, when something triggers a memory of the incident, it no longer even registers in my conscious.

Having gone through that, I am becoming aware that what we are discovering the Hindu / India mystics had also previously discovered, it's very simple indeed, we are here as in a test bed, to see what are we made of and if we move on to the next stage. Boris calls it a sandbox,

[QUOTE ]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra[/QUOTE ]

Hub: the three poisonsEdit

In the hub of the wheel are three animals: a pig, a snake, and a bird. They represent thethree poisons*of ignorance, aversion, and attachment, respectively. The pig stands for ignorance; this comparison is based on the Indian concept of a pig being the most foolish of animals, since it sleeps in the dirtiest places and eats whatever comes to its mouth. The snake represents aversion or anger; this is because it will be aroused and strike at the slightest touch. The bird represents attachment (also translated as*desire*orclinging). The particular bird used in this diagram represents an Indian bird that is very attached to its partner. These three animals represent the three poisons, which are the core of the bhavacakra. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.[6][7]

In many drawings of the wheel, the snake and bird are shown as coming out of the mouth of the pig, indicating that aversion and attachment arise from ignorance. The snake and bird are also shown grasping the tail of the pig, indicating that they in turn promote greater ignorance.[7]

Under the influence of the three poisons, beings create karma, as shown in the next layer of the circle.

hi Gavilan,

Im glad you are here.

I seem to be struggling with this somehow too, I feel it easy to forgive (if I comprehend the word correctly anyway) but i still get angry about stuff. not so much the system anymore but the people.

if we are all forgiving about everything then it seems to me the world would be a mess? because lets face it, people are slackers.. we can forgive the slackers for botching up something but how to prevent a botched up job that is in progress?

if you hire a crew of men to do, lets say a remodeling job. a job you are more than qualified to do yourself but you have your own jobs to do that prevent you from doing this one for yourself.

you see you have a crew that if continues in the mode of operation they are in at present you will have to either forgive them ahead of time and just live with a botched up living quarters for a long time or express that you are not happy with the way it is going at present. this is where I get angry.

I see its not only them creating a botched job but me also somehow because I dont know how to express dis satisfaction without getting angry. if we dont say anything we just have to live with it or if we do say something even without showing anger the reaction is usually in anger which makes things worse.

I dont know if Im articulating this or anything correctly but hopefully someone else can see what Im trying to point out here.

but I know Im a part of the problems, I just dont know how to *completely* correct it within and how it would help situations without.

basically i guess, total forgiveness in everything for and by everybody seems would lead to sub standards across the board in everything and everywhere. and anger seems the only way to prevent this? I try love but havnt been able to make it work in the real world yet. on occasions it does but not often. BTW my work is high quality and Im known for this. I do my best mostly because of the golden rule. we are a very rare and near extinct breed and y'all know what Im talking about. very few even care and care is the key! how to make it reciprocate?

And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless.

walter, this was also brought to Boris attention in one of the audios (leaving one stateless) but not towards Jona, but Boris's method and he said its not stateless but being a nation of the house of_______ (insert last name here)

to me it seems Boris has incorporated some of the method Jona uses also lately. not to say it is jonas method but thats where I first learned of it but ive noticed he doesnt pass the credit. at least not with t12s411 lawful money portions of remedy (we know where that originated)

alot of that going on (lack of credit where credit is due)

anyway..

thanks

David Merrill
01-22-16, 02:28 AM
Better to become STATESMAN;

All that and the federal judge ignores my use of the Great Seal? - A class 5 felony!

So don't try this at home children!

george
01-22-16, 02:43 AM
Better to become STATESMAN;

All that and the federal judge ignores my use of the Great Seal? - A class 5 felony!

So don't try this at home children!

i so much was looking forward to that thread on your current developments and still mourning the loss of it and even that huge one you made as it happened in real time on SJC years ago. dont mis the quatloozers input on that one though.

oh well..

David Merrill
01-22-16, 02:48 AM
Yep...

Rectification of judiciary. Pretty exciting stuff.

Soon.

allodial
01-22-16, 05:00 AM
Better to become STATESMAN....

Who could ever imagine the saints or alleged saints in America could be deceived into believing both government and God to be far off? Imagine: the saints (all of them) being conservators of the peace of the highest rank--both spiritual and temporal (see Ephesians 1 and 2 "Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come" --what part of that is hard to understand?). The princes of God (consider the meaning of Israel) are far from being weak or powerless. Speaking of the judiciary....

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 1 Cor. 6:3

The Scofield crowd and other spin doctors might be out to trick many to yield control to the Adversary in pursuit of some fanciful interpretation of 'end times' ("Oh its supposed to happen, we're supposed to let them kill the fish in the sea cos that are in tha prophecy."---talk about dereliction of duty)--locked in pre-70AD mindset. 1 Cor 6:3 I suspect to have bee written before 70 AD and after 30AD. In the highest levels of darkness they know this and hope you will never figure it out.

The King's Majesty is, by his office and dignity royal, the principal conservator of the peace within all his dominions, and may give authority to any other to see the peace kept, and to punish such break it: hence it is usually called the King's peace. from a law bictionary by Sir Thomas Edlyne Tomlins, Thomas Colpitts Granger

David Merrill
01-22-16, 10:31 AM
Rye ergot (natural LSD) in the Isle of Patmos grain bin! What are you supposed to do? Burn the food supply because it makes people giggle at giant bunnies?

David Merrill
01-22-16, 10:45 AM
Note the perfect iambic pentameter:

Waiting is terrible. And yet I know
That I have waited many times before.
In vanity and hopelessness I go
From dark to darker and to darkest door.

And yet there is a difference. For I hear
Another voice, still faint, perhaps, that sings
An ancient melody. The cries of fear
Are slightly softened by the stir of wings.

Maybe there is an end to waiting. He
Who promised to return may yet arise
From what appeared as death. He still may be
What never was begun and never dies.

Perhaps there was a time, so long ago
It is not half remembered, when I fled,
Too soon to see the fearful shadows go,
And look upon the living, not the dead.

Let me not lose the tiny spark of trust
That sprang to sudden life so lately born.
Perhaps the living never fell to dust.
Perhaps there never was a need to mourn.

Let me remember. For it yet may be
It was not as I thought. The dying rose,
And maybe, in my haste, I did not see
A circle not begun needs not to close.

This poem is found on Page 52 of The Gifts of God. These poems are all set in perfect iambic pentameter and this one rhymes with every line of ten syllables. It was written by Helen SCHUCMAN, the woman who endured seven years of being dosed with LSD by her trusted colleague. In the introduction one can comprehend how these poems were possibly some compensation by the Holy Spirit, for the loss of her mental and emotional health.

That there is a theme of FIVE makes sense to me. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1991-Praying-to-an-electron-microscope)

allodial
01-22-16, 02:27 PM
Rye ergot (natural LSD) in the Isle of Patmos grain bin! What are you supposed to do? Burn the food supply because it makes people giggle at giant bunnies?

French Bread Spiked With LSD In CIA Experiment (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html).

Many symptoms of ergot poisoning and the plague are similar. They probably coexisted. The worst plague damage occurred where ergot suppressed the human immune system and made people vulnerable. Records of plague deaths show huge regional variations. The plague probably followed pockets of rye ergot.

Causes lots more than hallucinations it seems.

In 1951, a quiet, picturesque village in southern France was suddenly and mysteriously struck down with mass insanity and hallucinations. At least five people died, dozens were interned in asylums and hundreds afflicted.

For decades it was assumed that the local bread had been unwittingly poisoned with a psychedelic mould. Now, however, an American investigative journalist has uncovered evidence suggesting the CIA peppered local food with the hallucinogenic drug LSD as part of a mind control experiment at the height of the Cold War.

The mystery of Le Pain Maudit (Cursed Bread) still haunts the inhabitants of Pont-Saint-Esprit, in the Gard, southeast France.

On August 16, 1951, the inhabitants were suddenly racked with frightful hallucinations of terrifying beasts and fire.

One man tried to drown himself, screaming that his belly was being eaten by snakes. An 11-year-old tried to strangle his grandmother. Another man shouted: "I am a plane", before jumping out of a second-floor window, breaking his legs. He then got up and carried on for 50 yards. Another saw his heart escaping through his feet and begged a doctor to put it back. Many were taken to the local asylum in strait jackets.

Time magazine wrote at the time: "Among the stricken, delirium rose: patients thrashed wildly on their beds, screaming that red flowers were blossoming from their bodies, that their heads had turned to molten lead."

Eventually, it was determined that the best-known local baker had unwittingly contaminated his flour with ergot, a hallucinogenic mould that infects rye grain. Another theory was the bread had been poisoned with organic mercury.

Re: Patmos, John and Revelations
Revelations interestingly enough jibes with Ezekiel and Daniel and maybe even Maccabees, Jubilees or Esdras 2. Explaining away Revelations with rye ergot would open most anything else up to the same explanation (pick any religious text).

Related:

Jerusalem; Rome; Revelation - John's Apocalypse Written Before AD70
(http://www.preteristarchive.com/Books/1985_lee_jerusalem-rome-revelation.html)The Beast of Revelation (http://www.preteristarchive.com/PartialPreterism/walker-don_pp_01.html)
Commentary On the Apocalypse (http://www.preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0260_victorinus_apocalypse.html)
Introduction to The Religion of Israel to the Fall of the Jewish State (http://www.preteristarchive.com/Books/1874_kuenen_israel.html)
Forcing God's Hand: Why Millions Pray for A Quick Rapture and Destruction of Planet Earth. (http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/hand.htm)
A Commentary of the New Testament from the Talmud and Hebraica (1658) (http://www.preteristarchive.com/Books/1658_lightfoot_talmud-hebraica.html)

xparte
01-22-16, 03:12 PM
Christ has redeemed us to be a light that directs others to Him. Fulfilling this call requires us to be able to deal with the most difficult questions asked about the faith our own. If we are unprepared for the darkness around us, it will be harder to counter it with the truth. The sovereignty of God is his choice and the responsibility of any man is his own freewill. to have absolute freedom
we have to have autonomy
meaning that we have no accountability
ultimately to anyone outside God,s sovereignty.When governments are given autonomy that freedom that exceeds the freedom of God himself who destroys my freedom.God elevates your freedom free decisions that's an amazing thing God wont force choice that his providence choice is exercised with his sovereignty he seems to know that ones autonomy is that self being auto immune deficient as his creature of choice and habit is read like a book.According to the Bible, every person is equally subject to the commands of God,
and one does not become exempt from God’s law simply because one has managed
to receive some sort of title of nobility. We are instructed to treat everyone by the
same law. Yet this automatically rules out the possibility that governments could ever
be legitimate, as they can only exist do to a privilege of monopoly on the ultimate
control over the law which they enforce while excluding all competitors. As well, they
collect taxes, which they call “theft” and “extortion” if anyone else engages in the
same behavior against them or others.

Christ did not regard the person of men (i.e., titles of nobility give unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s
commonly misrepresented as His commanding us to give to Caesar the denari which
he asks for (i.e., to pay taxes to government), as—it is assumed—the denari are
Caesar’s, being that they have Caesar’s image and name on them. But Jesus never
said that this was so! What Jesus did say though was an ingenious case of rhetorical
misdirection to avoid being immediately arrested, which would have interfered with
Old Testament prophecy of His betrayal as well as His own previous predictions of
betrayal.
When the Pharisees asked Jesus whether or not it is lawful to pay taxes to Caesar they did so as a ruse in the hopes of being able to either have Him arrested as a rebel
by the Roman authorities or to have Him discredited in the eyes of His followers. At
this time in Israel’s history it was an occupied territory of the Roman Empire, and
taxes—which were being used to support this occupation—were much hated by the
mass of the common Jews. Thus, this question was a clever Catch-22 posed to Jesus
by the Pharisees: if Jesus answered that it is not lawful then the Pharisees would
have Him put away, but if He answered that it is lawful then He would appear to be
supporting the subjection of the Jewish people by a foreign power. subjection and autonomy how much choice is there.

walter
01-22-16, 06:29 PM
walter, this was also brought to Boris attention in one of the audios (leaving one stateless) but not towards Jona, but Boris's method and he said its not stateless but being a nation of the house of_______ (insert last name here)

Jona Bey's authentication of the BC etc. method is hog wash.
Why authenticate a document to make it as an original when in fact it is an original?
When one holds an original document they become liable for that document.

There is nothing the same about what Jona and Boris speak off.

Not saying authentication is bogus, just that Jona's reasoning for it is.
If one research's the process one will quickly find the flaws.

A comment on LSD.
If someone ate LSD everyday then everyday they will need to eat twice as much to feel the effect.
So if you ate one hit the next day you will need to eat two to get to the same place.
The next day three hits etc.
So after one year of doing this you will have to eat hundreds of hits a day to feel what you did on day one.
I have seen people eat one hundred hits of LSD at one time. And they were at work.
And LSD doesn't really make one hallucinate. Super high volumes of the drug could and most often it is the contamination of the LSD that will create this effect. Or old badly stored over time, especially in very hot high humid environment.
In the 70's when hits had 500 mics and contained arsenic in them then you got hallucination.
Today they are 100 mics and have been cleaned up so no hallucination.
The inconsistency of have LSD growing on rye by way of natural process and feeding it to the people will never be stable because of the uncontrolled elements added into the the situation. (eg. mice crap on the grain)
Meaning every time it happens a different result takes place.

allodial
01-22-16, 09:53 PM
Authenticating a birth certificate is for proving its of official issue and that is for sending it to foreign countries. Using a hair-brained process to simply signal to the government that you're 'one of those' isn't recommended.

Jona Bey's authentication of the BC etc. method is hog wash.
Why authenticate a document to make it as an original when in fact it is an original?
When one holds an original document they become liable for that document.

There is nothing the same about what Jona and Boris speak off.

Not saying authentication is bogus, just that Jona's reasoning for it is.
If one research's the process one will quickly find the flaws.

A comment on LSD.
If someone ate LSD everyday then everyday they will need to eat twice as much to feel the effect.
So if you ate one hit the next day you will need to eat two to get to the same place.
So after one year of doing this you will have to eat hundreds of hits a day to feel what you did on day one.
I have seen people eat one hundred hits of LSD at one time. And they were at work.
And LSD doesn't really make one hallucinate. Super high volumes of the drug could and most often it is the contamination of the LSD that will create this effect. Or old badly stored over time, especially in very hot high humid environment.
In the 70's when hits had 500 mics and contained arsenic in them then you got hallucination.
The inconsistency of have LSD growing on rye by way of natural process and feeding it to the people will never be stable because of the uncontrolled elements added into the the situation. (eg. mice crap on the grain)

A comment on LSD.

I concur. From what I gather people develop a tolerance or immunity to it just like with booze. Large enough initial dose is what they typically aim for PSYOPS hits but it won't have as much effect next time. I suspect LSD and such simply interferes with the brain's Extraneous Information Attenuation' System and that's about it (I wouldn't confuse the brain with the mind TBH). People not using to seeing strong projections of their inner visions or mental junk or the like might freak out if the brain stops 'dropping those packets' for a spell.

People who do shrooms tend to need moar and moar.

Likely the rye ergot attack before the black plague was simply part of a two-pronged attack preceding the plague (the second) meaning that the historical record exposes the plague as intentional biological warfare.

David Merrill
01-23-16, 10:46 AM
An edifying complimentary work is DMT - And the Soul of Prophecy by Dr. Rick STRASSMAN. Here is a careful examination of nearly every prophecy of the Bible in context of two years of injecting DMT into volunteers, in clinical study.

One misses the mark I believe with the tolerance issue, having to double up doses. I am suggesting access to a, maybe the most powerful Memory Cluster (egregore) ever - Jesus CHRIST. - A very powerful GodForm. One should understand that Helen was a respected psychiatrist in leadership of Columbia University's Psychiatric Department. The last thing she wanted or needed was a reputation-breaker like that she was haunted by Jesus. So all the dosage did was to allow a natural function of biblical prophecy on a daily basis.

A Rare Interview (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMnN1c2NEU292UmM/view?usp=sharing).

Listen to her reference to "John". That was actually Ken WAPNICK. On Page 66 of A Journey Without Distance by SKUTCH we find Helen noticing how Bill THETFORD [ROT BLED FILTH] put two carbon sheets into his typewriter for translating Helen's shorthand notes of the Voice. She inquired and Bill reveals that he is allowing Ken to monitor the work, the writing of the ACIM Text.

Then jump to The Gifts of God, the poem above specifically. The Introduction reveals in Helen's rare writings about ACIM that the work was "painful" and "ridiculous". So one really should examine the career history in light of the French village incident described above. MK-ULTRA in the fears of the Cold War was not above finding amoral men like William THETFORD [A FED WILL TORT HIM] to dose people without losing sleep.

Now, Subproject 77:

Why is the Chief of the Chemical Division of a blacked out company granting plausible deniability to the Director of Central Intelligence? (Answer: LSD.) - From the NSA (National Security Archives.)

Subproject 130 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMFpGTHpnVktLS0U/view?usp=sharing).

Subproject 77 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImUmMzdGJ0UmdaSjQ/view?usp=sharing).

In summary, my point is that Bill gave Helen enough LSD to keep The Voice active on her. If she stopped writing what the Voice wanted, she would suffer from anxiety. Even when she edited the Voice, she would feel compelled to correct it back exactly to the dictation. So that Helen would not feel the "trip" just supports the LSD dosing scenario. This actually explains why after the initial small dose, Bill was able to continue with the psychological rape unnoticed by Helen. She could no longer feel the effects of the LSD after the initial few doses.

P.S. The poem above speaks to me about the dangers of Futurism.

allodial
01-23-16, 11:24 PM
The voice she was hearing could have been a projection of those who were experimenting on her and the true purpose of the experiment to see how people could be made susceptible to cranial voice projections using drugs. When someone sets out on an experiment with the intent prove something wrong or with such strong bias, it is questionable: amoral (souless?) men with an amoral (souless?) purpose can likely produce nothing worthy of a sound mind adhering to. Furthermore, a godform or egregore is something men create not necessarily something the Most High creates. As in an entity created by men isn't necessarily of the same rank as an entity created by the Most High. From what I gather, futurists are the ones who insist John wrote Revelations AFTER 70 A.D. An attack on Revelations would AFAIK be an attack on Daniel, Ezekiel, etc.

Most of the people I knew who were going into pyschiatry (as students) believed they themselves were crazy and felt it to be a great career at figuring out themselves or hiding their insanity. Most of the psychiatrist or psychology professionals I have met have evidenced severe neurosis, God Complex or megalomania. Its well known in the medical industry that high level medical professionals often have a God Complex.

Give some men drugs or basic science (i.e voodoo, mesmerism, etc.) for manipulating people to do and some of them may think themselves to be God. The irony, for the atheist or the satanists ultimate self-evident proof of godhood is in the manipulation and control over other men--what does that tell us?

Related:
The Philip Experiment (http://www.time-loops.net/Experiment_Philip.htm)

Michael Joseph
01-24-16, 01:34 AM
So USUFRUCT begs the enjoyable use of another's property absent waste if perfect. So there are two aspects which must be considered the property and the right of use to enjoy. Consider notes in circulation. Do not those who makes its use enjoy the benefits of its use? Do these who make it's use own the notes? The answer is clearly no.

Are the notes money? According to all the research I have set my mind upon, the answer is no. But they can be! These function as "bills in circulation" or "promissory notes" or "bills of exchange" but not as money.....UNLESS the user makes claim. One must make a demand for lawful money to get lawful money.

If one qualifies for Social Security benefits but makes no claim, then those benefits are not coming. Who holds the legal title to those benefits? Clearly it is not the private man or woman. So then lets be very clear, the trustee holds legal title which is a way of saying the beneficiary has an equitable interest in the trustee! In other words, if a claim issues [demand for performance] upon the trustee in accord with the trust agreement, then the trustee is duty bound to perform.

PROPERTY is not THING. The object or form is not property! For instance a truck is not Property! Property is the subject of Rights and Interests in a Thing. Therefore the object of property can be a thing but the thing is not property! This is very important to comprehend. Before one has an intelligent discussion concerning Usufruct one must first define the things upon which is the concern of Property.

Then one must determine is the usufruct perfect or imperfect.

In order to do the foregoing one must determine two questions:

1. Specifically what is it that is desired?
2. How will one know when one has it?

Otherwise the argument is too vague. I wonder if no possessions can even be imagined? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU)

How to Lose Property:

PROPERTY 10. - 1. It is lost by the act of man by, 1st. Alienation; but in order to do this, the owner must have a legal capacity to make a contract. 2d. By the voluntary abandonment of the thing; but unless the abandonment be purely voluntary, the title to the property is not lost; as, if things be thrown into the sea to save the ship, the right is not lost. Poth. h. t., n. 270; 3 Toull. ii. 346. But even a voluntary abandonment does not deprive the former owner from taking possessiou of the thing abandoned, at any time before another takes possession of it.

Comment: If one makes a use of notes to gain a purchase then the possession is in usufruct for the one who made the purchase made a use of another's property to gain an enjoyment of a thing or form.

It is obvious even to a casual observer that all property remains within the State and it is impossible for property to be alienated without the State once it enters into the Registry. If a numbered legal name was used to make a purchase then there may exist no capacity even to contract. There is only grantor/grantee.

"You can check in anytime you want but you can never leave....." or

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

===========

Now consider what we have is sets within sets or subsets of sets. So the Right to Enjoy is the right to possess and make a use of property. There is a set which holds all the foregoing terms and it is in RIGHT. And Rights are the subject of Law and therefore at its crux is Morality and Justice.

Therefore a Legal Right in one corresponds to a Legal Duty in another. Therefore rights beg an entitlement to something. And therefore Rights being the subject of Law beg Trust.

===========

One day, hopefully, men will not need a Moral Code written in order to secure morality.

Best Regards,
MJ

David Merrill
01-24-16, 08:41 AM
Voluntary abandonment of rights. - DEBT.

You cannot fight your way off the battlefield - buying off debt with more debt.

Allodial: the theory you propose supposes that ACIM was pre-written and projected upon Helen. This would be a lot of trouble rather than cause and effect being the largest egregore around is prayed into existence, by men and women. Not so much theory though...

I will never read ACIM alone - only in a group of people who seem to be looking for truth. This is the best interpretation for me and of course I perceive what I project into it. What I get though is the same Jesus of the Holy Bible without the guilt trip laid upon the ministry by Abraham/Sarah's incest and of course Paul's Benjamite resulting sacrificial system of guilt appeasement.

This is akin to the "Slogans of Jesus" as I coin The Gospel of Thomas. A joy/peace based system without fear is much more effective prayer, in my opinion.

BLBereans
01-24-16, 03:15 PM
It all goes back to the lie in the Garden, culminating with the abomination of the Tower - the heresy of "cosmic humanism" means I AM God; there is no higher authority than ME. This is also at the heart of all who diminish or deny the fact that Jesus of Nazareth was/is God incarnate who came and was born into this world to do what NO MAN was capable of prior or would be capable of afterward - live a life absent sin.

Therefore, because of Him, God's only begotten (unique, special) Son, those who choose to believe in Him are redeemed and will have eternal life as co-rulers with Him in an end-of-the-age and earth wide Eden as per God's original intent.

Saul D. Alinksy, he stated: “All effective actions require the passport of morality.” (Saul D. Alinksy, Rules for Radicals, Vintage Books, 1972, p. 44) Therefore the destructors of Christen-dom need the veneer of spirituality to be able better to change the world. That is why they use all these cults and beliefs.

You may be interested to know that Mr. Alinksy was a mentor of the now Senator Hillary Clinton, or Hillary Rodham Clinton or Hillary Rodham… “Alinsky’s philosophy and strategies were set forth in the 1947 bestseller, Reveille for Radicals, which became a classic on the left . . . Hillary was involved in inviting Alinsky to speak at Wellesley. She also interviewed Alinsky for her senior thesis . . . Today, Hillary’s thesis is under lock and key on the campus of Wellesley, whose administrators unilaterally cut off public access to the senior theses of ‘all presidents and first ladies’ in early 1993, soon after Clinton was inaugurated.” (David Brock, The Seduction of Hillary Rodham, Free Press Paper-backs, 1996, pp 15 – 17)

Is it possible that there exists a conspiracy, a global plan to reunite church and state, but a church and state of a new order? This just might be a reality in consideration of the following statement: “Gorbachev and the global socialists (who in the past have been confirmed atheists and materialists) have decided pragmatically that wholesale atheism can never be sold to most Americans, most of whom have some belief in God. The new approach therefore attempts to wrap or merge materialism (a foundational doctrine of Communism) with the Eastern religions. The Eastern religions (which can be labeled ‘cosmic humanism’) at their heart hold man to be God, which allows them to be molded to accommodate almost any other belief or religion.” (quoted from Donald S. McAlvany, The McAlvany Intelligence Advisor, February 1996, p 3)

A special “Knowledge”, feelings and experiences, man sufficient unto himself, the absence of God, man’s inner potential for transformation, evolution, enlightenment – these are the themes of the new age movement. Ultimately, it involves the development of a mindset, and this mindset is often solidified through a wide spectrum of available new age practices whether that be through the belief systems encompassed by the esoteric orders, theosophy, the kabbala, yoga, Wicca, Gaia, channeling, the Celestine prophecy, astrology, out-of-body experiences, dream interpretation, transcendental meditation, feng shui, Buddhism, aromatherapy, runes, I Ching, karma etc. etc., it will lead to the mindset that man and his world is God.

Yet, mankind continues to buy into that same old lie. Perhaps, a time will come when those who do not adopt the new age mindset will be in grave danger. Why? Because you will be seen to be hindering the global evolution of mankind to a higher spiritual plane and, therefore, you will be considered to be depriving the rest of humanity from this essential experience. We all have to be as one for this transformation. Remember that for the pantheist that any good New Ager is, “any means is lawful, every act is allowable”, be it to obtain an individual experience or a global transformation. Mr. Rawat is evidence that the new age onslaught is on our doorsteps, you will be asked to buy into his “Knowledge” or some other similar message, whatever that may be, or risk being made-out, or ‘re-educated’, because you will be perceived as an obstacle to that transformation necessary for the attainment of world peace. You will be held responsible for the continuation of wars and famines. How dreadful you will appear to the world. Perhaps, for your own good and the good of mankind, as you will be made to go and evolve in the next life or something as it will be better for all if you were sacrificed in the name of humanity, man the god.

source (http://fsspx.com/Communicantes/Sep2004/New_Age_Movement.htm)

Imagine there’s no Heaven
It’s easy if you try
No Hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

"Good job" John...

David Merrill
01-24-16, 05:26 PM
A good foundation is helpful...

The Laws of Moses. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcl9ScFdvdHJjRkU/view?usp=sharing)

Read along commentary in English. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVmJQeTR6Vmcxc0U/view?usp=sharing)

walter
01-24-16, 05:50 PM
Authenticating a birth certificate is for proving its of official issue and that is for sending it to foreign countries. Using a hair-brained process to simply signal to the government that you're 'one of those' isn't recommended.

When one moves from one country to another to live full time the government requests the SOLB from your original birth jurisdiction. The country requiring it does not ask for it to be authenticated.
The country does not ask for a BC.
This is what I found out between Canada and the USA.
Authenticating the BC to be the holder in due course is hair-brained alright.
Its down right ridiculous.

walter
01-24-16, 06:10 PM
An edifying complimentary work is DMT - And the Soul of Prophecy by Dr. Rick STRASSMAN. Here is a careful examination of nearly every prophecy of the Bible in context of two years of injecting DMT into volunteers, in clinical study.

One misses the mark I believe with the tolerance issue, having to double up doses. I am suggesting access to a, maybe the most powerful Memory Cluster (egregore) ever - Jesus CHRIST. - A very powerful GodForm. One should understand that Helen was a respected psychiatrist in leadership of Columbia University's Psychiatric Department. The last thing she wanted or needed was a reputation-breaker like that she was haunted by Jesus. So all the dosage did was to allow a natural function of biblical prophecy on a daily basis.

Two years of injection of DMT....oh my...that is insane.
One think about DMT is the body does not build up tolerance to it because the pineal gland produces it naturally.
One could do back to back hits all day long and no tolerance level builds up. No side effects.
The first would be just as strong as the last.

There was a professor in UBC that would go out at lunch hour and smoke DMT in his car every day.
He did this for a long time before he got caught.

Things will start to happen to someone who ate LSD or mushrooms everyday for very long time periods.
Even if they are not getting ripped any more. The known effect and feeling.
Very subtle changes start to happen and if it was done unknowingly these changes could drive one crazy.
Little things would start to make then self present and if you gave them energy you will start to create another world for your self that people around don't see. If one didn't know of this happening then anything could be possible.

Gavilan
01-24-16, 11:48 PM
You know, the banksters already had experience hoisting up a credit system. For example http://www.reformation.org/secrets-of-the-bank-of-rome.html

William Peterson had been successful in installing an usurious system in England.

What we are basically doing is reverse engineer his system, which I am sure he learnt from some ancient practice, most likely from the legacy of the priests of Mesopotamia that were in charge of the temples' wealth. Just like Joseph had done in Egypt, that made the people sell themselves into slavery.

My point is, existence is a zero sum game. The LORD'S law is perfect, something we may think is unjust, it will have to be balanced somehow.

For example, those benefiting from the great wealth accumulation from being in the peculiar position of being a beneficiary of the usurious scheme that is the Federal Reserve System, will eventually have to pay or account for it's unequitable gains.

Redeeming lawful money is just a simple way of helping them not keep accumulating unequitable gains that they will have to pay later.

One way they try to assuage their consciousness is by having defendants state their plea's made under a plea bargain agreement "knowingly, intelligently, and voluntarily. "

David Merrill
01-25-16, 12:03 AM
My point is, existence is a zero sum game.

This may be what I was looking for!

I thought of e=mc2 as a tremendous expenditure of energy. I might be spending a lot of energy creating it all instead?

I see a traditional correction from BL Bereans; and appreciate that, but it comes across as appeasement - protectionism for a business plan that has long since failed.

xparte
01-25-16, 06:46 PM
In the very beginning, before Adam and Eve, Lucifer was able to enter into every living thing that GOD had ever created. GOD allowed this because GOD was full of love, and wanted his sons to be able to experience what it would be like to be a bird or a lion or even a tree. Before Adam there was human kind, these men and women new GOD , but they also knew that they would die, and go back into the dust of the earth . And Satan was even allowed to enter into them. These human kind were more like the ape men and women that the geologists keep digging up and hiding from you in museums basement's , just to cover up the real truth about our origins. These human kind were hairy and had reddish hair. Neanderthal;
These were the men and women that Cain was afraid would kill him. It was one of these Cain chose to be his wife. So now humankind was mixed with mankind, Immortality was no more. GOD cursed the seed line of Cain, and put the mark of death on their foreheads.

GOD made Adam and eve in his own image, They were man kind, and they were fair and beautiful.
And GOD made it clear to Satan , that he was never to enter into them, unless it was their FREE WILL for him to do so . Adam and Eve were given immortality and the opportunity to be in GOD and to love him of their own FREE WILL. And Adam understood that fair well.

Satan has stolen your past, and everything that GOD wanted for you that was good.
Adam And Eve The story metaphorically describes the transition of human beings into mankind perfectly. It also shows us the next step in our evolution. The step from mankind into spirit kind. The story of Adam and Eve has hidden things in it, but the overall message is how our minds were created. It describes how we joined with the devil/our controlling mind, and how we can turn this devil/mind back into an angel. Human being a monster or just rowdy not the image God was going for probably our modern day Scotch and Irish might be seeded down. Scotchman is just a lost Irishman. metaphorically speaking we were created in the image of God male and female they created us so there are female images of God and there are female images of an angel we are in many different forms some of us have wings some of us do not Satan rebelled against Adam because Adam was created in the image of God you have to understand the tax and Eve is the mother of all living meaning she birth the female image of an angel and the spirit realm just like women birth the image of a child female child that is you need to study about the angelic realm as in Proverbs 8 we were formed many billions of years ago that was a great rebellion because Satan had to bear bowing to Adam and bowing Eve because they were created in the image of God representing. Godfather. father God the mother ELOHIM and representing humankind that's why he was on the mission to deceive and corrupt mankind because we were at the representation of the angelic world? in a heaven Mankind has been corrupted with humankind I am parsing how Cain was so pride driven.His offspring were the monsters. Entertainment based coment its a flooded nation working its way back to the garden.

Gavilan
01-27-16, 05:18 AM
Great article on mixed jurisdictions

Mixed*jurisdictions : common law*vs*civil law (codified and uncodified)

http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/tetley.html

Puts a better perspective regarding the concept of Trusts vs Usufruct, in common law and civil law.

allodial
01-27-16, 06:57 AM
Voluntary abandonment of rights. - DEBT.

You cannot fight your way off the battlefield - buying off debt with more debt.

Thus the importance of bonding or redeeming money yourself. When you provide a means to pay them bringing you restitution, you, effectively, are forgiving them.

Allodial: the theory you propose supposes that ACIM was pre-written and projected upon Helen. This would be a lot of trouble rather than cause and effect being the largest egregore around is prayed into existence, by men and women. Not so much theory though...[/CENTER]

It wouldn't be much different from everyday ghostwriting. The Beatles as a front for Tavistock: the screaming, excited girls was a big pre-arranged scheme (the screaming girls had no idea who the Beatles were--it was all psychology). The Cain-Esau (Edom)-Babylon Combine doing anything and everything to facilitate dis-missal of Joshua/Yesha the Anointed. Jim Jones, etc. Men being used as fronts to promote ideologies which amount to PSYOPs seem to be about as old as prostitution really. But there were things they learned during the 30s that upped the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDELeIgYpQc

The teachings of Joshua/Yesha/Yeshua/Jesus weren't about guilt, but were about guiltlessness. If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not? On that note, the doctrine of coverture, similarly, has been widely rejected by women with dire consequences for them (with coverture, a wife couldn't endorse private credit or get into debt without the approval of her husband or an unmarried her father or brother--so coverture was sorely attacked).

So they attack the New Testament, doctrine of coverture which is also found in the OT:

“…By marriage, the husband and wife are one person in law... The very being or legal existence of the woman is suspended during the marriage, or at least is incorporated and consolidated into that of the husband, under whose wing, protection, and cover she performs everything; and is therefore called… a femme-covert; and her condition during her marriage is called her coverture”. Source: Blackstone's Commentaries

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psa. 91:4

P.S. There are plenty of lucid books written between the 1850s and 1930s that are for more practical and pragmatic than ACIM (https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/a-course-in-miracles-a-cia-exercise-in-mind-control/).

David Merrill
01-27-16, 11:15 AM
In the very beginning, before Adam and Eve, Lucifer was able to enter into every living thing that GOD had ever created. GOD allowed this because GOD was full of love, and wanted his sons to be able to experience what it would be like to be a bird or a lion or even a tree.

I substitute "FEAR" into "Lucifer" in order to process your comment.

Thus the importance of bonding or redeeming money yourself. When you provide a means to pay them bringing you restitution, you, effectively, are forgiving them.

To truly trust and surrender one must overcome their fear of possible repercussions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDELeIgYpQc

The teachings of Joshua/Yesha/Yeshua/Jesus weren't about guilt, but were about guiltlessness.

I agree. I enjoy what I coin, "Slogans of Jesus". This collection of Gospel logos called The Gospel of Thomas seems so pure of commercial priestcraft, I cannot help but to recommend it.

If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not?

I believe that too few Christians appreciate the cultural and political climate where Jesus was immersed. Jesus was being reclaimed by the exiled King of Israel, Archelaus HEROD - as an abandoned bastard heir. The Kingdom was a savior king reclaiming the condition of the King of David, prior to Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of the mind.

Interestingly the new trust was in the standard format. Nebuchadnezzar entered Israel in 604 BC and twenty years later took the Temple Mount.

xparte
01-27-16, 01:16 PM
ones fears of god is his truth yet our lucifer's pride is substitute no intentions to fear truth If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not? Yes then Success is our biggest fear yet we seem to thrive on each others fears mistakes, suffering, guilt by association To truly trust and surrender one must overcome their fear of possible repercussions. Success is guiltlessness a stockholm syndrome.handicap the guilt a measure of fear.not evident in lodi or merrill some captivating posts is why the syndrome works. How handicapping a compliment works [He is a great kisser for a hairlip/ Stanhope]

David Merrill
01-28-16, 12:44 AM
Success = I own everything.

I do.

When you stop thinking with conscious memory and trade it for cellular memory you might better understand that my owning everything effects your ownership of anything naught.

https://youtu.be/Tja6_h4lT6A?t=285

george
01-28-16, 04:10 PM
Great article on mixed jurisdictions

Mixed*jurisdictions : common law*vs*civil law (codified and uncodified)

http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/tetley.html

Puts a better perspective regarding the concept of Trusts vs Usufruct, in common law and civil law.

this connected a few dots for me. Im reading the reformation link now.

thanks

David Merrill
01-28-16, 05:13 PM
Yes! Thank you Gavilan! That looks like a worthwhile read. I hope to at least skim it today.

It reminds me about Proctor WISWALL and his paper for EBSWORTH & EBSWORTH a while back. I believe that aside from this link, the paper may have been scrubbed from the Internet.

Inquiry went hinky... Ms. WISWALL never responded further. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZDFkNjFmOWUtMzQwZC00NGYzLWEwOWEtZjM3O GJlY2M3NTMx/view?usp=sharing)

xparte
01-29-16, 12:37 AM
WE all looking for foundations lost that went deeper than Christian values not to be mistaken for religious foundations church or temple. fredrick would find a basis in the "will to power" that he described as "the essence of reality."
WILLPOWER that non dogmatic kit left in the garden with free will now being on without power .Manipulation starts with voice a infant is hungry or wet diapers he cries and a remedy appears at what point does baby just will the essence of his reality. crying to have his cigar lit find the remote with no knowledge of vice so what is it when kid cries even when his physical needs are met. Control seeded from birth not born in dogmatic sin but the foundation to manipulate is developing just the same our wilderness is full of wolves .NO MAN was capable of prior or would be capable of afterward - live a life absent sin.LB thats as good as it gets kristoffersen from rockin of the cradle rollin that hearse we are walking contradictions partly truth partly fiction the lonely way back home the garden state. no not jersey

xparte
01-29-16, 04:16 PM
Success is guiltlessness a stockholm syndrome.handicap the guilt a measure of fear. this fear is not evident in lodi or merrill some of their captivating posts is why the syndrome works for me.The best lessons one can learn are from imprisonment is if you view the world with golf ball inteligencia the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience its success will be with a golf ball consciousness.Fearlessness When you stop thinking with conscious memory and trade it for cellular memory or expanding golf game you might better understand that my owning everything effects your ownership of anything naught.Levels of disharmonic truth owning fear shaking The labels "mind", "body" and "spirit" tombstones our legal shadows?

Gavilan
01-29-16, 08:55 PM
I had an interesting conversation with a gentleman from Bolivia, his trade is that one of a lawyer, he claims that he was trained in Spain.

Well, the point of the conversation was about the mixed jurisdictions, and he pointed out that American lawyers have much to be desired in their professional capacity, the adversarial system of litigation leaves them free to exploit their clients he told me. While in Civil law countries, they are placed under the burden of doing "inquisitorial" inquiries and making determinations in order to render "justice". He mentioned to me that under their civil law they had an obligation to "represent and assist the person".

Interestingly enough, I did a search for "represent and assist" and came up with this order from a county court of West Virginia:

http://www.courtswv.gov/supreme-court/calendar/2014/briefs/sept14/12-1292order.pdf

Read that, and it will become clearly evident how a civil law state properly prosecutes a "person" under their jurisdiction. In that particular case the State of West Virginia through its prosecutor went after the person JUSTIN SEAN GUM for the murder of James Grove Gum, II.

allodial
01-30-16, 02:31 AM
I agree. I enjoy what I coin, "Slogans of Jesus". This collection of Gospel logos called The Gospel of Thomas seems so pure of commercial priestcraft, I cannot help but to recommend it.

There is organic priestcraft and there is commercial. Priestcraft may have at its foundations to do with requiring all rulers to tread carefully when dealing with men and thusly with souls to remember the limitations of their rulership lest they face wrath and indignation of God of Christ. Priest as one who makes a point to avoid being so entrenched in the mundane that he keeps the right perspectives as opposed to practitioners of secret rites whether sexual or otherwise (they get too immersed). The priest as his brother's keeper--in the sense of protecting their souls as if for God's own sake). Priest as consultant to the soul and encourager of placing limits on carnality.

I believe that too few Christians appreciate the cultural and political climate where Jesus was immersed. Jesus was being reclaimed by the exiled King of Israel, Archelaus HEROD ....

Simoniaism (Simon Magus and cohorts) and associated Romano-Babylon didn't want to make it too obvious to its victims. Perhaps the bastard come 70 A.D. would be Essau (Edom)?

Gavilan
02-03-16, 10:06 AM
Ok. So, Boris is on about surrendering your interest onto the United States. I ask the question, once you surrender the interest, then how do you go about trading for your needs?

As a trustee? On behalf on a trust where the man is the beneficiary? And back into the system, no?

David Merrill
02-03-16, 01:00 PM
Surrender requires faith that the "enemy" will be a better outcome than continuing the fight.

The enemy is your fear.

Surrender => Forgiveness => Redemption =>

There is organic priestcraft and there is commercial. Priestcraft may have at its foundations to do with requiring all rulers to tread carefully when dealing with men and thusly with souls to remember the limitations of their rulership lest they face wrath and indignation of God of Christ. Priest as one who makes a point to avoid being so entrenched in the mundane that he keeps the right perspectives as opposed to practitioners of secret rites whether sexual or otherwise (they get too immersed). The priest as his brother's keeper--in the sense of protecting their souls as if for God's own sake). Priest as consultant to the soul and encourager of placing limits on carnality.

Simoniaism (Simon Magus and cohorts) and associated Romano-Babylon didn't want to make it too obvious to its victims. Perhaps the bastard come 70 A.D. would be Essau (Edom)?

Visit by ministerial authority.

walter
02-03-16, 05:18 PM
Ok. So, Boris is on about surrendering your interest onto the United States. I ask the question, once you surrender the interest, then how do you go about trading for your needs?

As a trustee? On behalf on a trust where the man is the beneficiary? And back into the system, no?

When I follow the rabbit trail i end up in U.C.C. - ARTICLE 8.

Gavilan
02-03-16, 09:00 PM
When I follow the rabbit trail i end up in U.C.C. - ARTICLE 8.

You know, walter:

For some reason, your comment brought to my mind a memory about a conversation I had with a lawyer years back. I asked him if he practiced administrative law, and if he knew the administrative code. He looked at me and said that he didn't know anything about it, and it was not necessary to know about it in his view.

I looked up Article 8, of the U.C.C. and it dawned on me that I can issue a security for any amount and if I find a buyer for it, that's what the market would have priced it at. LOL, Here is a billion cookie certificate issue by me, promised to make good on it tomorrow, and tomorrow never comes.

walter
02-03-16, 09:25 PM
You know, walter:

For some reason, your comment brought to my mind a memory about a conversation I had with a lawyer years back. I asked him if he practiced administrative law, and if he knew the administrative code. He looked at me and said that he didn't know anything about it, and it was not necessary to know about it in his view.

I looked up Article 8, of the U.C.C. and it dawned on me that I can issue a security for any amount and if I find a buyer for it, that's what the market would have priced it at. LOL, Here is a billion cookie certificate issue by me, promised to make good on it tomorrow, and tomorrow never comes.

If you issue it you are liable for it.
Maybe there is a security with your NAME on it already out there?

Maybe the word "tomorrow" is the same as "infant"?
Tomorrow never comes and so an infant never grows.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 3: Right to life
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

and in that order.

allodial
02-04-16, 03:36 AM
If it is "your NAME" then that can connote ownership and suretyship.

David Merrill
02-04-16, 11:10 AM
I enjoy the caliber of developmental modeling around here! Allodial mentions Power of Attorney THEY might already have in THE NAME. This is fundamentally what fell through with the entire STRAWMAN REDEMPTION. If you created it (debt), then how do you properly abandon its operations when it is already activated in the debt marketplaces?

Look carefully:

Three posts develop a clear portrait:

You know, walter:

This smacks of POMC (Public Office Money Certificates), Comptroller Warrants (Montana Freemen) and simply returning the Treasury declaring it (alleged debt) is and was always their property (the SSN).

If you issue it you are liable for it.
Maybe there is a security with your NAME on it already out there?

Maybe the word "tomorrow" is the same as "infant"?
Tomorrow never comes and so an infant never grows.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 3: Right to life
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

and in that order.

Re: Helen's poem about WAITING. The dangers of Futurism?

This really brings to my mind the perfect model "Jesus Lives" - in the scenario where he awoke, never having died, in a tomb with a candle, food and water; slathering on frankincense and myrrh for two and a half days to tolerate the stink...

Nobody dies. Michael Joseph explained here recently his journey to this same place. Religion has to instill fear; that is all.

If it is "your NAME" then that can connote ownership and suretyship.

When you turn power of attorney over in irrevocable trust, you can expect the attorney to continue to sell it to China. To the untrained eye, it would make no sense to sell a $20M lien to China for $50M (http://imageshack.com/a/img850/5619/offeringtobeijing.jpg)! Now compound that with continued endorsement. You just keep on writing (endorsing) bearer bonds on the surety of your value - EDOM - ESAU - REDMAN

Selling/Trafficking in the souls of men.

http://imageshack.com/a/img401/2839/paulsontochina.jpg

P.S. View the FRN as an insurance policy that nobody knows how to make claim upon. That is what is going on with Title 12 USC 411. One is redeeming by making demand (claim). Calling in the note for value (lawful money). This is what brings patriots to start arguing in admiralty jurisdiction and why that fails. Why argue decorum around the courtroom if you have failed to make a claim?

DeLovio v Boit - all insurance (bottomry) is argued in admiralty.

David Merrill
02-04-16, 11:41 AM
The Trafficking is called "paper gold" - SDR's are referred to:

Large Photo of Offering. (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img850/5619/offeringtobeijing.jpg)

My definition for SDR's is, The measure of a society's conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Notice how the SDR's show up in the two foremost documents.

allodial
02-04-16, 01:10 PM
The Trafficking is called "paper gold" - SDR's are referred to:

Large Photo of Offering. (http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img850/5619/offeringtobeijing.jpg)

My definition for SDR's is, The measure of a society's conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Notice how the SDR's show up in the two foremost documents.

Hysteria? Maybe they will just pile up some FRNs and line up some screaming girls and....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdoCHA0-56o

... make them or "Ameros" or "Euros" famous again? You know, like the Beatles. Or maybe that is what bitcoin is? Maybe narcotics are such a big deal is because they provide a large, cash-rich parallel market (think: reinsurance).

When you turn power of attorney over in irrevocable trust, you can expect the attorney to continue to sell it to China. To the untrained eye, it would make no sense to sell a $20M lien to China for $50M (http://imageshack.com/a/img850/5619/offeringtobeijing.jpg)! Now compound that with continued endorsement. You just keep on writing (endorsing) bearer bonds on the surety of your value - EDOM - ESAU - REDMAN

I've always been amazed at how few people seem to fix on that 'dam' means blood..'. Blood is the life of the body. Think: sweat labor. Consider blood being poured into artificial entity machines (jobs) much like cash pours into a casino: pour pour pour pour it in until out comes a paycheck which blindly endorsed might result in a floating debenture over all of the endorser's stuff (you know stuff purchased with the last paycheck).

P.S. View the FRN as an insurance policy that nobody knows how to make claim upon. That is what is going on with Title 12 USC 411. One is redeeming by making demand (claim). Calling in the note for value (lawful money). This is what brings patriots to start arguing in admiralty jurisdiction and why that fails. Why argue decorum around the courtroom if you have failed to make a claim?

Don't forget the notion of the entire market (from retailers to wholesalers to stock exchanges) being a big maritime court. Consider the power in the belief is that there is something to buy or what you wanted to buy last week will still be available when you get your paycheck.

DeLovio v Boit - all insurance (bottomry) is argued in admiralty.

In the stock market, there is such a thing as short selling (http://www.investopedia.com/university/shortselling/) (and buying on margin (http://lightbulbfinancial.com/buying-on-margin/)). They made it possible (since its inception AFAIK) to profit monetarily from the failure of a company.

Selling/Trafficking in the souls of men.

Stock exchange... 'stock' is synonymous with cattle. Remote energy transfer and exchange conduits? Last I checked all those NYSE companies are ...

...people powered. Blood is the life of the body or the life of the body/flesh is in the blood--however the saying goes.

Gavilan
02-04-16, 03:01 PM
One thing that is commonly overlooked in these discussions is that many struggle to comprehend representation, that is to say they have a hard time to think abstractly.

As a child, I remember having a hard time with the concept that my uncle could represent my dad, just because what was written in a piece of paper. The school director had been emphatically stern that only father's were to be present with the students at their induction ceremony into the Institute.

Now, it's not difficult to deduce why they don't want children to learn law or civics, if the majority of the people knew how stand up for themselves in the legal realm, there wouldn't be so much opportunity to profit from their ignorance, even worse TPTB fear that decent people would stand up for their less fortunate brethren.

Imagine the struggle of someone having been indoctrinated into thinking that a name that is identical to their's is not their name?

Like the cliché says, it's like shooting fish in a barrel for those that have been trained to discern such things.

Gavilan
02-04-16, 03:36 PM
...people powered. Blood is the life of the body or the life of the body/flesh is in the blood--however the saying goes.

To continue on your analogy of a battery, we are a storage of energy. Think about what "currency" does, it represents the units of "energy" that will be passed hand to hand if you will. In this credit system, the original issuer will have issue those "units" as evidence that energy was "borrowed" in whatever form in the total amount of the denomination of what ever "cash" is represented in the currency. And while you have the "units" in your favor or disadvantage. think electron flow in a circuit, we can easily make our human circuit either AC/DC (alternating or direct current). If we accept and issue debt, we are an alternating current circuit node, but if we only accept or only issue debt we are a Direct current circuit node.

I remember watching the Matrix and Morpheus telling Neo we are just batteries, it seared in my brain as I could clearly imagine the circuit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IojqOMWTgv8

walter
02-04-16, 05:15 PM
Allodial mentions Power of Attorney THEY might already have in THE NAME. This is fundamentally what fell through with the entire STRAWMAN REDEMPTION.

Only to a few and in certain situations can they legally us your NAME. So they have limited POA.

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/p-21/page-2.html#docCont

Privacy Act:
personal information means information about an identifiable individual that is recorded in any form including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing,
but, for the purposes of sections 7, 8 and 26 and section 19 of the Access to Information Act, does not include
(l) information relating to any discretionary benefit of a financial nature, including the granting of a licence or permit, conferred on an individual, including the name of the individual and the exact nature of the benefit, and

Protection of Personal Information

7 Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be used by the institution except

(a) for the purpose for which the information was obtained or compiled by the institution or for a use consistent with that purpose; or

Disclosure of personal information

8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
(d) to the Attorney General of Canada for use in legal proceedings involving the Crown in right of Canada or the Government of Canada;

The last section harmonizes with the Criminal Code of Canada. section 2.
It states that the code can only be used by the Attorney General and his deputy assistant.
And that section is taken from UN international law.

The AG gives the order to the Registrar General to create the birth certificate.
So its no wonder why he gets to use it. The AG is liable on the order.

David Merrill
02-04-16, 07:08 PM
Only to a few and in certain situations can they legally us your NAME.

I like the typo - legally US your name.

Legally Ulysses S. GRANT (born Hiram Ulysses GRANT), your NAME. So what purpose would the "S" serve but for land patents? US GRANT.

Legally incorporate your corpus into the United States by monumental land patent...

My point being that endorsement is a naked contract. The model here is how in Jesus' day the Kingdom of Heaven politically meant that Joshuah (Yehoshuah) ben Joseph was paving the way for Messiah ben David - a return to Israel before Nebuchadnezzar had captured the religious mind of Israel:

Clue is Embedded - click the photo... Top of Page 11 of 14 balance Male/Female.

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcl9ScFdvdHJjRkU/view?usp=sharing)3390

Gavilan
02-04-16, 07:36 PM
I have been trying to get this case from the Kansas reporter:

Tillson v. State, 29 Kan. 452

I wonder how it was written that similar names for the same entity holds.

David Merrill
02-04-16, 10:06 PM
Nice find! Please let us know if anything develops.

xparte
02-05-16, 01:49 AM
one-tenth part of something, paid as a contribution to a religious organization or compulsory tax to government. A mammon size life John H Doe is legal fiction for John Henry DOE what legal style does for a Name its a reputation a NAME a Name its a BANK NOTE i have debt or doubt with it they have no clue or claim without it.a true Name cant be witnessed as DEBT national debt being a contribution to a religious organization or compulsory tax to government. A registered charity if i ever get outta here elastic currency a band on the run

allodial
02-05-16, 04:12 AM
I have been trying to get this case from the Kansas reporter:

Tillson v. State, 29 Kan. 452

I wonder how it was written that similar names for the same entity holds.

However, the People of California aren't the same as the People of the State of California.

One thing that is commonly overlooked in these discussions is that many struggle to comprehend representation, that is to say they have a hard time to think abstractly.

As a child, I remember having a hard time with the concept that my uncle could represent my dad, just because what was written in a piece of paper. The school director had been emphatically stern that only father's were to be present with the students at their induction ceremony into the Institute.

The writing was merely a memorialization of your dad's will. What's the difference between a contract and an agreement? One is a memorialization of an agreement.

Now, it's not difficult to deduce why they don't want children to learn law or civics, if the majority of the people knew how stand up for themselves in the legal realm, there wouldn't be so much opportunity to profit from their ignorance, even worse TPTB fear that decent people would stand up for their less fortunate brethren.

Ever watch nature documentaries? When have you ever seen wolves or hyenas go after the strongest elephant, elk, etc? They go for easy eats (old and weak, young and weak or anywise foolish).

Imagine the struggle of someone having been indoctrinated into thinking that a name that is identical to their's is not their name?

What do you think happens between ages 5 and 18? Years to convince you and socialize you with peer pressure that you're John Smith. You trusted your parents. Gavilan is familiar, Smith is familiar: so Gavilan Smith is doubly familar. But at least when you were 5 years old you could tell the difference. ;)

I like the typo - legally US your name.

Permission to them to "us and we you" (to joinder you in with their debt). I have related the significance of the distinction between the State sector (extends also to 'local government') and the realm of the Crown. The IRS and might typically be in the 'state sector' (think executive departments). While the Federal Reserve banks might be 'sui generis'. A Commissioner of Revenue could possibly be a parliamentary minister or parliamentary agents. State sector entities are limited in the extent they can cross the bar. Key thing: a public officer can be a state officer or they can be a minister of the crown. An Attorney General might tend to be a minister of the crown rather than a 'regular state officer'. That is, the head of a the executive department of a state can be a minister of the crown rather than on a state officer.

To reiterate: IMHO one of the biggest deceptions foisted in the United States or in America is the idea of there not being any Crown in America. The Crown and the State are not the same.

xparte
02-05-16, 04:56 AM
what made it your NAME was it assigned to a birth registry a guest list or are PERSONS DEAD IN LAW or not ESTATE your NAME for the record or re umbilical cord me if one man misses the styling session arraignment and ad dressing court, Its adjournment for failing to appear like a PERSON or like a Man who are they adjourning or adjoining the benefit warrant too a person can be REpresented as a what. IF i dont own the corporation why provide the body to correct mistakes true owner true bill true Name how can paper identify life or death benefits with registered corporations just being named can i sue my NAME can a coroner stop a NAME getting death benefits if 72hrs a Name comes back to life. DENNY'S restaurants are all the same NAME how does DENNY'S owners tell the difference.

allodial
02-05-16, 05:02 AM
What made it your NAME is that you said its your NAME under penalties of perjury. The date of birth or the SSN or SIN or IRD# helps distinguish between NAMEs.

A date of birth...a dictionary definition of date 'date' is a point in time. In cartography and in surveying, a datum is "A point, line, or surface used as a reference, as in surveying, mapping, or". So a 'datum of birth' points to particular survey whether on land or on the sea.

xparte
02-05-16, 05:21 AM
What made it your NAME is that you said its your NAME under penalties of perjury. Not so lodi why would i register a NAME knowing what perjury is whose penalized for not owning anything i know the debate is old but the adjournments and warrants for no shows are whose perjury just asking for a better way to identify the liability.

allodial
02-05-16, 07:10 AM
The point is: vanity and/or claiming of ownership that PERSON. You saying its yours. I'm only referring to the NAME on a birth certificate or a COLB not the NAME on a driver's license or passport. Afterall, who lacks the accumen to see that John H. Doe and John Henry Doe aren't the same. Breaking it down ...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/HK_Central_Statue_Square_Legislative_Council_Build ing_n_Themis_s.jpg/220px-HK_Central_Statue_Square_Legislative_Council_Build ing_n_Themis_s.jpg

Lady Justice is blindfolded, but she can receive oral testimony through her ears and issue judgements or pardons with her mouth. Again, this isn't about getting over on someone or on the state. Honor is important on both sides. If the state actor is dishonorable or without clean hands, that would vitiate one of the most fundamental tenants of contract formation.

What made it your NAME is that you said its your NAME under penalties of perjury. Not so lodi why would i register a NAME knowing what perjury is whose penalized for not owning anything i know the debate is old but the adjournments and warrants for no shows are whose perjury just asking for a better way to identify the liability.

Likely they are looking at a collection of evidence mixed with some presumption as to your willingless, competence, soundness or unsoundness of mind: driver's license applications, evidence of bank accounts or checks written, credit card accounts, high school diplomas, college degrees, employment, residence, etc.

xparte
02-05-16, 11:54 PM
being identified without witness is giving evidence to a fact. Testimony to a crime is witnessed as the ACT I am witness to this Mans death how so i shot him.A named in fact or Man in ACT.show cause hearings are evidencing fact they never identify a crime or the Man who acted out the crime.I got a cop on his standing evidence DA how did defendant ID himself hisself with a DL thank you LEO is he in this courtroom today officer yes point him out please POINT WHO OUT oh him ye thats him is in the dock chained hands to feet. never say that its he is sitting defendants table wearing red shirt cowboy boots and jeans.identified a him that's what leo correctly identified him or her.my turn well counciller so far your testimony has identifyed a sex and artcules of clothing you have instructed the wittness to perjuricmse his testimony she just caught the testifying bit excuse me judge were just establishing facts oh i said a final fact u sir stated in fact can we rewind his testimony your honour objection MR cowboyboots what is your question leo is the aressting officer is he in court today what do you mean thats enough quetions boots this isnt a trial you can step down officer we will remand you 2weeks the point is this leo was not aressting officer told court i gave him a dl i never gave the aressting leo one being booked no ID no wallet gave my true Name they did the collection of evidence mixed with some presumption as to your willingless, competence, soundness or unsoundness of mind: driver's license applications, evidence of bank accounts or checks written, credit card accounts, high school diplomas, college degrees, employment, residence, etc. So under this a show cause is one way one needs the full metal jacket sorry the spelling is just graffiti

Gavilan
02-06-16, 01:27 PM
Alloidal,

I used to wonder why some scales would be depicted as balanced and others offset, it occurs to me they could be depicting law vs equity.

Just a comment, on having made an observation.