PDA

View Full Version : Lawful money and bank acct

Freeman
01-13-16, 05:49 AM
Hi all,

Relatively new to the forum, been chatting with Mr. Merrill who has helped me on my path to being free. But I'm afraid Im piecing a lot of information together and it seems the questions are piling up. Does anyone know if I will be effecting my wife at all as I start redeeming lawful money, since we have a joint banking acct?

David Merrill
01-13-16, 05:37 PM
That is a great question and indeed is a little complicated.

If your wife works and does not wish to redeem lawful money you might set up your own accounts (at Wells Fargo) and that gives you an opportunity to demand redemption on the new Signature Card. You might just stop transactions in your joint (her) account but I would get my name off it if she still endorses.

Freeman
01-13-16, 06:17 PM

If your wife works and does not wish to redeem lawful money you might set up your own accounts (at Wells Fargo) and that gives you an opportunity to demand redemption on the new Signature Card. You might just stop transactions in your joint (her) account but I would get my name off it if she still endorses.

Thanks David, that makes more sense, I don't see a good outcome if I'm redeeming and she is not on the same bank acct. I wonder if there is a way to have my own acct under my wife's joint, so that transferring money is still An option?

Freeman
01-13-16, 08:44 PM
Thanks David, headed to the bank friday with NaD, stamped checks, will be setting up a new acct, hopefully everything runs smoothly.

David Merrill
01-14-16, 02:42 AM
Thanks David, headed to the bank friday with NaD, stamped checks, will be setting up a new acct, hopefully everything runs smoothly.

You should be able to transfer money easily between accounts.

Sabine
01-27-16, 05:43 AM

I have a joint account with my husband who is currently working and I'm a stay at home mom at the moment. I've been demanding lawful money May 2015. I'm the only one demanding and we have a joint account at a credit union. He also get direct deposit.

I guess I can't file my taxes [we do joint filing and I'm the one that handle the filing] demanding for lawful money.

Any thoughts, David?