PDA

View Full Version : Where have 200,000 homeless Vanished to???

loveunderlaw
01-16-16, 01:17 AM
People keep reporting that the homeless in their areas, mostly larger cities are just vanishing? 200,000 according to statistics of homeless audits...With some cities making homelessness or feeding the homeless Illegal, this is very alarming! What is happening to these people? Is someone Taking them? If so, where are they taking them to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-OiHYVtd8Q

loveunderlaw
01-16-16, 01:18 AM
First I've heard of this, I wonder what's happened to these folks ? I wonder if they're stored in D.U.M.B.S. ?

allodial
01-16-16, 05:23 AM
Maybe they have been sent to Japan to help clean up (http://www.reuters.com/article/us-fukushima-workers-idUSBRE9BT00520131230) after the Fukushima nuclear disaster? (Check the link, seriously.)

walter
01-16-16, 06:02 PM
Six hearts and two kidneys please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8dFahj3pM

Where do they get all of those organs?

loveunderlaw
01-22-16, 09:13 PM

Reminds me of Coma, it's even worse than being sent to Fukushima :(

allodial
01-22-16, 10:05 PM

Why do you think they don't want the shooting to stop in Black neighborhoods? Why might young kids in playgrounds be specifically targeted? Because to perverse minds young kids and teenagers == supply of fresh, healthy organs and blood. Someone I know saw a brown-skinned teenage boy (~16 years old) admitted into ER with a gunshot wound in a non-vital spot, was hardly bleeding on top of that. Kid had perfect skin, no zits. When he approached the kid in the ER the kid was laid on a stretcher whining in pain, a cop angrily forced him to leave the area but he had every right to be there and his every sense was that the kid was overall rather superficially wounded and in pain (NO SIGN OF BLOOD just a small pink spot evidencing a SINGLE bullet wound in the abdomen about 3" below the kidneys and about 2" from the side--thin enough area to have passed cleanly through NOT A SINGLE OTHER WOUND). The cop actually hurriedly pulled up a barrier to hide the kid and he said something definitely seemed dark about the whole thing. Coincidence: newspaper next day showed the kid had died at the major big-city hospital.

loveunderlaw
01-23-16, 02:24 PM
Why do you think they don't want the shooting to stop in Black neighborhoods? Why might young kids in playgrounds be specifically targeted? Because to perverse minds young kids and teenagers == supply of fresh, healthy organs and blood. Someone I know saw a brown-skinned teenage boy (~16 years old) admitted into ER with a gunshot wound in a non-vital spot, was hardly bleeding on top of that. Kid had perfect skin, no zits. When he approached the kid in the ER the kid was laid on a stretcher whining in pain, a cop angrily forced him to leave the area but he had every right to be there and his every sense was that the kid was overall rather superficially wounded and in pain (NO SIGN OF BLOOD just a small pink spot evidencing a SINGLE bullet wound in the abdomen about 3" below the kidneys and about 2" from the side--thin enough area to have passed cleanly through NOT A SINGLE OTHER WOUND). The cop actually hurriedly pulled up a barrier to hide the kid and he said something definitely seemed dark about the whole thing. Coincidence: newspaper next day showed the kid had died at the major big-city hospital.

Thats really disturbing when human life no longer has any value, now it's all about the $ they can generate from your demise. I'm guessing that the organ trade is worth far more on the Black Market than even drugs or jewels are. India has some real horror stories too, like people selling organs for a few thousand $, then they turn around & sell those same organs back to people for a hundred thousand or more :(

allodial
02-07-16, 05:57 AM
America's ongoing homeless holocaust
Don't believe the story about "24 homeless people being relocated for the super bowl", this is what is really going on.

I stated at the time of Jade Helm that they were going to use the homeless to practice for Jade Helm (they would serve as the detainees) and that their future release would not be certain. And they are STILL MISSING. Where they are going no one knows, but the real (not public stats) for the prison population in the U.S. are now between 6 and 7 million, and it is probable that the homeless are being used to stuff the for profit prison system in America.

So with this in mind, Anonymous wrote:

I have received more intel from my homeless friends.

What the City of Seattle is doing is allowing large tent camps to build up under highway ramps and overpasses. Then they kick everyone out once a week or two, forcing everyone to relocate. When they're kicking people out, they bring in a paddy wagon to take away certain people for "drug charges". This is complete and utter horseshit, because Seattle's "Belltown" is ground zero for one of the most competitive high-stakes crack markets on the planet. You can literally drive for blocks and see ultra-sketchy dealers standing next to the entrance of multi-million dollar condo towers, waiting for the next trophy-wife or burned out tech exec to buy from him. The Seattle PD has 100% control of this market, by arresting some dealers and protecting others. They actually couldn't give a damn about marijuana because that's a little game for little people.

Once these homeless have been taken in the paddy wagon, NOBODY EVER SEES THEM AGAIN. This is a normal occurence going on everyday all around the city, and every major American city at that. They need to constantly shuffle the homeless around for two reasons, one is to hide all of the dissapearing people, number two is to hide the sheer volume of people that are going homeless every single week, because the economy is completely trashed and you can only survive if your a psychotic, schizophrenic, violent, sex-addict who will gladly betray anyone(this isnt even a joke).

There are several city sanctioned homeless camps, but you have to sign in and out of them. Most of the homeless are now resorting to hiding out in "The Jungle" to avoid being hassled by the police or disappeared forever. "The Jungle" is a 100 acre stretch of undevelopable, wooded, hilly, area that streches from Chinatown/downtown to the end of the Rainer Valley neighborhood (the worst area in the City of Seattle). The Jungle is a hot spot for drugs, rape, prostitution, satanism, murder, gang meetings and initiations, and the worst that humanity could possibly bring you. The entire 100 acre area is also considered a 24/7 no-go zone for the police, unless a large number of people have been killed/injured. This recent story represents probably 0.1% of the actual crime that occurs there. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/02/02/465252832/teens-arrested-in-mass-shooting-at-seattle-homeless-camp

Most of the city remains blissfully unaware of this. When you walk around the bar-districts on Friday and Saturday night, you see people getting absurdly trashed so they can forget they live in America, and you see every kind of immoral behavior gladly welcomed and encouraged. The people are so fucked-up that they literally look like zombies. People are blowing all of their money just so they can get drunk/high/sex one more time, partying like theres no tomorrow. There is also no culture and no sense of quality to anything. Art is now nothing but abominations that need to be thrown into the center of the sun. The new buildings are complete crap.

With a population that is broken, broke, sapped of energy, life, and hope, it is extremely easy for people to fall through the cracks and end up on the street. A normal story for my generation is someone gets amazing grades and goes to a "good" college. Then they get introduced to the LGBTBBQ, feminism, radical liberlism/conservativism, degenerate modern art, and the wonders of hard drugs. In a matter of weeks they go from someone with huge potential to a drug fiend sex-addict who is scouring the streets looking for thier next fix. And many have become very good at hiding this while still going to work/college.

This is exactly what the universities and the city planners want to happen too. Once your amazing new lifestyle gets the best of you, and your forced to street, you become a ghost to the world. And if you happen to disappear for good, nobody will notice, and nobody will care. Hollywood and Madison Avenue show American cities as a wonderful places full of opportunity for anyone willing to do their part, but in reality, American cities are literal meat grinders that systematically and quietly kill off the population (especially through hospitals). And nobody knows any better.

My response: A majority of the homeless are not drug addicts and have no criminal records. There are huge numbers of people hitting the streets now simply because America is in a depression and cash ran out, and they are just average people who not so long ago were welding, punching a calculator, working on an ad campaign, you name it. I noticed something was amiss even 5 years ago because suddenly there were fewer homeless visible and there was no economic reason for that to happen. Now, with things much worse, it really looks like someone is scraping up a huge slave labor pool because there is no way the streets are not totally packed with the destitute who lost it all. Everyone I have talked to says there are fewer and fewer homeless to be found. They all went somewhere, and I think your message pretty much says where.

Source: jimstone.is.