PDA

View Full Version : Praying to an electron microscope

David Merrill
01-18-16, 12:13 PM
I cannot help but think how we already create the mathematics in our mind...

In designing models for gravity, did WE not create the Image and Likeness?

BLBereans
01-18-16, 03:14 PM
What if the "science" of "gravity", as we have been indoctrinated to believe in, is another one of the great lies which man accepts as true?

For 500 years an elite cabal of Sun-worshippers has propagated this nihilistic, atheistic cosmology / cosmogony unquestioningly believed by the vast majority of the world. We have been taught, contrary to all common sense and experience, that the seemingly motionless, flat Earth beneath our feet is actually a massive moving ball spinning through space at over 1,000 miles per hour, wobbling and tilted 23.5 degrees on its vertical axis, while orbiting the sun at a blinding 67,000 miles per hour, in concert with the entire solar system spiraling 500,000 miles per hour around the Milky Way and careening across the expanding universe away from the “Big Bang” at an incredible 670,000,000 miles per hour, but that you feel and experience none of it! We have been taught that a mysterious force called “gravity,” a magical magnetism responsible for keeping everything from falling or flying off the spinning ball-Earth, is just strong enough to hold people, oceans, and the atmosphere tightly to the surface, but just weak enough to allow bugs, birds and planes to take off with ease!

“Children are taught in their geography books, when too young to apprehend aright the meaning of such things, that the world is a great globe revolving around the Sun, and the story is repeated continuously, year by year, till they reach maturity, at which time they generally become so absorbed in other matters as to be indifferent as to whether the teaching be true or not, and, as they hear of nobody contradicting it, they presume that it must be the correct thing, if not to believe at least to receive it as a fact. They thus tacitly give their assent to a theory which, if it had first been presented to them at what are called ‘years of discretion,’ they would at once have rejected. The consequences of evil-teaching, whether in religion or in science, are far more disastrous than is generally supposed, especially in a luxurious laisser faire age like our own. The intellect becomes weakened and the conscience seared.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma: The Earth Not a Planet Proved From Scripture, Reason, and Fact” (26)

“I remember being taught when a boy, that the Earth was a great ball, revolving at a very rapid rate around the Sun, and, when I expressed to my teacher my fears that the waters of the oceans would tumble off, I was told that they were prevented from doing so by Newton’s great law of Gravitation, which kept everything in its proper place. I presume that my countenance must have shown some signs of incredulity, for my teacher immediately added - I can show you a direct proof of this; a man can whirl around his head a pail filled with water without its being spilt, and so, in like manner, can the oceans be carried round the Sun without losing a drop. As this illustration was evidently intended to settle the matter, I then said no more upon the subject. Had such been proposed to me afterwards as a man, I would have answered somewhat as follows - Sir, I beg to say that the illustration you have given of a man whirling a pail of water round his head, and the oceans revolving round the Sun, does not in any degree confirm your argument, because the water in the two cases is placed under entirely different circumstances, but, to be of any value, the conditions in each case must be the same, which here they are not. The pail is a hollow vessel which holds the water inside it, whereas, according to your teaching, the Earth is a ball, with a continuous curvature outside, which, in agreement with the laws of nature, could not retain any water.” -David Wardlaw Scott, “Terra Firma: The Earth Not a Planet Proved From Scripture, Reason, and Fact” (1-2)

http://www.testingtheglobe.com/

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2014/11/the-globe-earth-lie.html

george
01-18-16, 05:24 PM
hi David,

Dan winter sure has a fascinating perspective. I cant comprehend most of it or even this part you mention. care to clarify?

hi BLBereans,

flat earth.. not sure its worth the time to research. ive spent a few moments looking into it and I see some compelling ideas for it but not enough to spend more time with it because either way it doesnt have a major effect on the law and that seems to be more important to me.

what Ive noticed during an eclipse when the earth places a shadow on the moon is a circular disc though if not a sphere and it appears as it happens that spherical orbits are in progress. so, without more research into the matter it seems most probably that the earth is not flat.

David Merrill
01-18-16, 06:26 PM
Thank you! I had forgotten that name and have been hoping to find this revealing moment (https://youtu.be/VPLGN0yIDTg?t=664).

It is the TRANSFORM that becomes interesting. Like viewing the radio spectrum from a spectrum analyzer. You cannot understand the information of a weather report and some music, listening to it all at once but you can see all the FM stations and how strong each signal is. Like you have taken a right-angle view of things.

You get more information but in a transformation of dimension.

This state court prayer (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view?usp=sharing) is still effective for the suitor in Colorado Springs who lives in the middle of METRO off the grid. That is where I began to discover the archetype of 5.

george
01-18-16, 06:48 PM
archetype of 5? is that a pent and do you think it has anything to do with re-pent?

in regards to your OP, wouldnt mathmatics only be assembled in the mind and not created there?

David Merrill
01-18-16, 08:34 PM
Fibonacci in Lateralus (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7CZIJVxFY);

Cause and effect is a trap. I have arrived! I know this because I have arrived so many times before.

Look at what is on the Spiral:

Interestingly the Thomas McClaren Charter School (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImTVpnN3EtT09xNTA/view?usp=sharing) is founded in the Golden Rectangle. The Spiral is on the sign.

Mount Hermon and Monument are right there too.

So it is difficult to know if the Masons consciously put this together or a manifestation of an archetype is effecting my awareness. The Golden Rectangle here came to me in a dream/vision. It does not mean anything to any Mason I have shown it to.

BLBereans
01-18-16, 10:22 PM
hi BLBereans,

flat earth.. not sure its worth the time to research. ive spent a few moments looking into it and I see some compelling ideas for it but not enough to spend more time with it because either way it doesnt have a major effect on the law and that seems to be more important to me.

what Ive noticed during an eclipse when the earth places a shadow on the moon is a circular disc though if not a sphere and it appears as it happens that spherical orbits are in progress. so, without more research into the matter it seems most probably that the earth is not flat.

Actually, it has a MAJOR effect on law - God's Law.

One must realize that the truth regarding the make-up of the earth and the cosmos goes directly to origins, and hence, directly to the belief in a personal Creator who cares for us. Realizing who promoted the heliocentric theory and the spherical earth model, also leads to the "why". Does it seem as though "the law" is more or less righteous since the adoption of the "new science" indoctrination?

Did it seem possible that people would accept the notion that man evolved from apes prior to this theory? Once a lie becomes accepted as truth, EVERYTHING is effected by it, including the law and every sense of right and wrong. When the model of truth in scripture is discarded so too is the morality given to us in scripture from on High.

The phrase "God is dead" does not mean that Nietzsche believed in an actual God who first existed and then died in a literal sense. Rather, it conveys his view that the Christian God is no longer a credible source of absolute moral principles. Nietzsche recognizes the crisis that the death of God represents for existing moral assumptions: "When one gives up the Christian faith, one pulls the right to Christian morality out from under one's feet. This morality is by no means self-evident... By breaking one main concept out of Christianity, the faith in God, one breaks the whole: nothing necessary remains in one's hands."[3] This is why in "The Madman", a passage which primarily addresses nontheists (especially atheists), the problem is to retain any system of values in the absence of a divine order.

The death of God is a way of saying that humans are no longer able to believe in any such cosmic order since they themselves no longer recognize it. The death of God will lead, Nietzsche says, not only to the rejection of a belief of cosmic or physical order but also to a rejection of absolute values themselves — to the rejection of belief in an objective and universal moral law, binding upon all individuals. In this manner, the loss of an absolute basis for morality leads to nihilism. This nihilism is that for which Nietzsche worked to find a solution by re-evaluating the foundations of human values. This meant, to Nietzsche, looking for foundations that went deeper than Christian values. He would find a basis in the "will to power" that he described as "the essence of reality."

Nietzsche believed that the majority of people did not recognize this death out of the deepest-seated fear or angst. Therefore, when the death did begin to become widely acknowledged, people would despair and nihilism would become rampant. This is partly why Nietzsche saw Christianity as nihilistic.

source (http://www.testingtheglobe.com/apollo3.html)

How that for an effect on law?

george
01-19-16, 12:05 AM
i see what you mean. and Nietzsche seemed to be an interesting one too. he definitely had an interesting perspective which IMO is worth looking into. not so much for insight on things but insight into insights if that makes any sense. a different way to grok and when there is more than one way to grok, there is more room for new ideas i think.

xparte
01-19-16, 03:39 AM
Nietzsche his effect on law? Linguistic danger to all spiritual freedom is Every word is a prejudice. no facts, only interpretations A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy. []the truth[]. Enemies of truth. Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.[Yeats] grok patterns {SYNTAX:SEMANTICs }. for Mystical explanations are considered deep. The truth is that they are not even superficial.
Nietzsche ideas aren't new but his patterns engage his spirit stiffed SEMANTICs insightful lest the inspirational. a few random quotes george

george
01-19-16, 05:27 AM
Nietzsche his effect on law? Linguistic danger to all spiritual freedom is Every word is a prejudice. no facts, only interpretations A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy. []the truth[]. Enemies of truth. Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.[Yeats] grok patterns {SYNTAX:SEMANTICs }. for Mystical explanations are considered deep. The truth is that they are not even superficial.
Nietzsche ideas aren't new but his patterns engage his spirit stiffed SEMANTICs insightful lest the inspirational. a few random quotes george

hi xparte,

Nietzsche from what i gather so far, he overcame the nihilist trap and that is what his book "will to power" is about but I havnt got to that one yet. but he does seem to be a truth seeker who was able to see through most of the BS. I dont know what he "believed" in in the end but he did seem to be able to look at things from more than one or a few angles.

what do you think about mathematics, xparte? created in the mind or only assembled there? LOL and flat earth, does it still orbit?

thanks

David Merrill
01-19-16, 09:56 AM
Great turn! As presented here it would be the Wapnicult of Nihilism.

This is nothing but a dream, according to the skew Ken WAPNICK spun on Helen's daily LSD trips.

xparte
01-20-16, 12:57 AM
Ego vs Ego was created in the mind or only assembled there?Gold has Anti gravity properties when its Mono atomic or Etherium or Ormus has health benefits as a God particle super conductor? single atoms ``Theology and its discontents: The strict finitist rejects the infinite as a pernicious futility inherited
from outmoded philosophies and confused theologies; he can get as
far as he likes without it.
. . . we may allow ourselves one of the few anecdotes in this book.
It echoes Gordan’s outraged cry when he read Hilbert’s finiteness
proof in the algebra of quantics. A devout intuitionist closed his
New Testament after reading The Gospel according to Saint John
for the first time in his life with the ecstatic whoop, “This is not
theology, it is mathematics!” (Bell, 1945, p. 561)
There is no identifiable referent for this story. Bell leans heavily on anekdota as
meaning not published. The intuitionist is not Kronecker with his God-created
integers since Bell has just cited Kronecker as a finitist critic of intuitionism. The
only plausible candidate is Brouwer but no one else links Brouwer to the Gospel
according to John. More likely it is a fictitious paradigmatic intuitionist.
The point is that precision is not the point. Theology is exciting. It is about
unseen existence. It is about the infinite. It has passionate, even ecstatic arguments.
I do not mean theology never aims at precision. I mean this appropriation of it
aims elsewhere—and has different aims in different versions.
Bell connects this bit of theology directly to another:
The two most aggressive factions of mathematical theologians—
in Gordan’s sense—of the 1930’s, the abstract-algebraist and the
topologist, found much to dispute. According to an expert observer
bulletining from the front in 1939, “In these days the angel
(1937) is famous for stereotyping, romantic inaccuracy, and its inspiring influence on
many young mathematicians. His (1945) would be a great contribution to the history of 20th
century mathematics if more people read it.
THEOLOGY AND ITS DISCONTENTS: THE ORIGIN MYTH OF MODERN MATHEMATICS
of topology and the devil of abstract algebra fight for the soul of
each individual mathematical domain.” . . . May the better angel
win, if anything is to be won. David Hilbert's foundation myth for modern mathematics, just a duality george arrangements engagements left brain right brain mathematical mash up to a God particle trying to balance duality self zeroing the physical and spiritual. measurements or sands of time has a way of changing everything but truth has no way of changing time.? the trinity pry open another eye.

george
01-20-16, 11:01 AM
does this fit me? :

The Battery Theory of Self
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1101771/pg1

interesting.

David Merrill
02-04-16, 11:48 AM
The Transform:

When this comes into focus, are you looking out of the Bush, or looking at the Bush?