PDA

View Full Version : Try out the Constitution?

David Merrill
01-28-16, 06:19 PM
In scope of modern technology and communications I typically apply my precepts to the Municipal League and METRO organization coming into proper power, if not authority.

What about the inverse?

For the first time since 1789 do we have the infrastructure to make the oath bonding and properly executed constitutional law work?

george
01-28-16, 08:51 PM
For the first time since 1789 do we have the infrastructure to make the oath bonding and properly executed constitutional law work?

hi David,

has it been that long? sounds like your rectifications are working out well with judiciary.

xparte
01-28-16, 10:52 PM
Probation Order i got one but if i was to report to a officer or appear in that jurisdiction it would be me identifying my self into juridictions spirit world george or living world ghost are real Real identities swore they seen a ghost or is DL BC SSN just evidence they exist or do we make it self evident is that your ghost aspiration No as a living spirit i run into the illusion a ghost is my brick wall registering fiction first 2, 3. estates the 5th estate is your haunting on paper would a ghost writer use his true name Success fear from failure or Pinked comfortably dumbed this hidden jurisdiction entity has to be invited guest lists george One home ones jurisdiction.

David Merrill
01-29-16, 05:25 PM
Yes. A brick in the zigurat has been removed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA57ix4jimc