PDA

View Full Version : UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

ADBrooks11
01-31-16, 04:48 AM
http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/uccconnection.html

I came across the above website today while "googling" random phrases about lawful money. I'll bet there are a few here that have read this from Howard Freeman. Up until today, I've connected remedy to 12 USC 411. After reading what he had to say, it seems to me he is applying remedy a different yet similar way. Will someone educate me on the difference....if there is a difference? Thanks

David Merrill
01-31-16, 01:24 PM
http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_juris/uccconnection.html

I came across the above website today while "googling" random phrases about lawful money. I'll bet there are a few here that have read this from Howard Freeman. Up until today, I've connected remedy to 12 USC 411. After reading what he had to say, it seems to me he is applying remedy a different yet similar way. Will someone educate me on the difference....if there is a difference? Thanks

I am not sure about a comparison. Applying the remedy in Canada is an example though, of how the redemption model of Jesus CHRIST is versatile. Also the "old" verbiage of our redemption stamps - and turning in a debt under the SSN as property of the Treasury, the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION and all of it, even the Montana Freeman Comptroller Warrants. Public Office Money Certificates etc.

Redemption is Forgiveness.

Gavilan
01-31-16, 04:10 PM
You know, I read that article years ago. It dawned on me now, that the bankers are not the true creditors. It's the people that are the creditors, since they provide the energy to redeem the debt.

Gavilan
01-31-16, 04:35 PM
Just a further comment, given that the people are the true creditors, it means that the Federal Reserve is nothing more than a giant bookkeeping operation.

martin earl
02-01-16, 01:52 AM
Just a further comment, given that the people are the true creditors, it means that the Federal Reserve is nothing more than a giant bookkeeping operation.

that is not correct in my opinion.

The TREASURY is the Book keeper.

The Federal Reserve is the creditor. Congress, via the "national budget", is the DEBTOR to the Federal Reserve. The CREDIT is extended to CONGRESS, via BONDS issued to the Federal Reserve on "full faith and credit" of the US.

The people ONLY come into play when they openly endorse negotiable instruments into Bank currency. The Face value, plus interest (a pre-existing obligation to pay) is then ASSUMED by the man or woman endorsing the debt.

The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product).

The interest on said debt (not covered by the GDP) is then collected as "income tax" on endorsers "income".

IF everyone in the "US" where to stop openly endorsing their paychecks and bank deposits, getting loans and started demanding redemption per 12 USC 411, at the end of the year, Congress would still be holding the DEBT and they would be on the hook for the entire amount, plus interest. That is what "shall be obligations of the US" means.

Under the law the ONLY debt that can be re-venued via a signature on a blank paper is a "pre-existing obligation". That is why the backs of check and "bank signature cards" should have a RESTRICTION for redemption. Once restricted, the OBLIGATION to pay the existing debt remains with the original debtor (Congress).

Michael Joseph
02-01-16, 02:03 AM
that is not correct in my opinion.

The TREASURY is the Book keeper.

The Federal Reserve is the creditor. Congress, via the "national budget", is the DEBTOR to the Federal Reserve. The CREDIT is extended to CONGRESS, via BONDS issued to the Federal Reserve on "full faith and credit" of the US.

The people ONLY come into play when they openly endorse negotiable instruments into Bank currency. The Face value, plus interest (a pre-existing obligation to pay) is then ASSUMED by the man or woman endorsing the debt.

The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product).

The interest on said debt (not covered by the GDP) is then collected as "income tax" on endorsers "income".

IF everyone in the "US" where to stop openly endorsing their paychecks and bank deposits, getting loans and started demanding redemption per 12 USC 411, at the end of the year, Congress would still be holding the DEBT and they would be on the hook for the entire amount, plus interest. That is what "shall be obligations of the US" means.

Under the law the ONLY debt that can be re-venued via a signature on a blank paper is a "pre-existing obligation". That is why the backs of check and "bank signature cards" should have a RESTRICTION for redemption. Once restricted, the OBLIGATION to pay the existing debt remains with the original debtor (Congress).

Exactly. The US Treasury stands surety for the debt. This is 12-USC-411

According to : The Opinions of the Attorney General of the United States, Vol. 7, pages 747-757, 1856, it is a technical and abstract impossibility for me to be a citizen of the United States.

martin earl
02-01-16, 02:09 AM
By the way, UCC 1-308 MAY be of some value when contracting with a True Name. But if the LEGAL NAME is used, it means NOTHING, since the TITLE to the LEGAL NAME is SOLE PROPERTY of the US.

One would do well to remember the Birth Certificate was created by an UNMARRIED "MAIDEN"; the new born, by the Witnesses own admission, was born out of WEDLOCK (this is why the Mother listed her MAIDEN name, not the last name of the Father).

The child is then, legally a BASTARD and "all bastard children are wards of the STATE".

Next, the TITLE (Birth Certificate) is never claimed from the State Registrars Department. (Some believe this is why the "birth" is published in a news paper, so the STATE can claim an infants TITLE was abandoned at the Hospital and public notice given to so the TITLE to the infant could be claimed by the Mother and Father). After 7 years of the TITLE being held by the STATE Registrar, the TITLE is then salvaged and lawfully owned by the STATE.

Birth Certificate are special because it has the feet prints of the infant, that is how the Mother and Father could have claimed the TITLE before 7 years, by matching the FEET of the baby to the PRINTS on the BC. I would suppose, this is why extremely rich families always have their own private Doctors so they can claim the TITLES to their offspring and keep their multi-generational estates and families in tact without being subject to international bankers.

There really is no other explanations for a few family lines controlling the majority of all the wealth on the planet AND why such families can commit crimes and atrocities without penalty of law (in most cases).

Maybe?

Gavilan
02-01-16, 02:47 AM
"The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product)."

Again, where is the substance/energy to power this credit coming from? From the people, no? So, ultimately it's the people that grant their credit.

ADBrooks11
02-01-16, 04:21 AM
I appreciate the replies.

I'm brand new at all of this....lawful money, remedy, USC, UCC, True name, etc. There is a mountain of knowledge and understanding in front of me and I feel I have barely taken 1 step up the mountain. I want/need to understand all of this. When I read about law, it is like reading a different language. I have to read things 4 and 5 times to gain even a little understanding. I need layman's terms, but that's not how law is written. It seems to me that it is intentionally written so the layman can't understand it.

Does the IRS operate under the USC or is it UCC or something else? Are they operating under Admiralty Jurisdiction? Does remedy get one out of Admiralty and into Common Law Jurisdiction?

martin earl
02-01-16, 02:19 PM
"The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product)."

Again, where is the substance/energy to power this credit coming from? From the people, no? So, ultimately it's the people that grant their credit.

maybe we should define "the people".

Simply put, if you or anyone does NOT have a recorded demand for lawful money redemption for ALL Bank and money transactions, then they are NOT "the people".

Since "the people" do not endorse the Federal Reserve Debt, yes, they are the creditors.

Without the demand for lawful money redemption, the endorser is collateral and debtor. There is no "people" without redemption demand/refusal of Federal Reserve DEBT currency.

Hope that clears it up.

martin earl
02-01-16, 02:36 PM

I'm brand new at all of this....lawful money, remedy, USC, UCC, True name, etc. There is a mountain of knowledge and understanding in front of me and I feel I have barely taken 1 step up the mountain. I want/need to understand all of this. When I read about law, it is like reading a different language. I have to read things 4 and 5 times to gain even a little understanding. I need layman's terms, but that's not how law is written. It seems to me that it is intentionally written so the layman can't understand it.

Does the IRS operate under the USC or is it UCC or something else? Are they operating under Admiralty Jurisdiction? Does remedy get one out of Admiralty and into Common Law Jurisdiction?

For now, forget about the "common law" jurisdiction issue. For the Republic, what is more important is CONTRACTS you are or a party to or presumed or assumed by the STATE to be a party too.

Every time you give a legal name to someone (written or spoken), you are entering into some of form of contractual agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The IRS operates under IRS color of law, which is all contract law because contracts create JURISDICTION. Contracts (spoken or written and signed) are CONSENT.

The Nexus is what is vital in any contract. Nexus is where YOU agree to the contract, either written or spoken or by your SILENCE. Silence is agreement.

The Nexus between YOU and the IRS is the use, endorsement and/or non refusal of the Federal Reserve Currency in any form. It is that simple.

If you do not refuse (on the record) you are presumed to have ACCEPTED the contractual obligations of any contract offer.

If there are words that you do not know the legal definitions for, look them up, but do not get wrapped around the axle with legal definitions, because the definition of any word really only matters if you agree (contract) with the other parties definition. CONTRACT agreement makes LAW, agreement makes contract. Refusal of offers on the record is what matters.

martin earl
02-01-16, 03:27 PM
double post

Gavilan
02-01-16, 05:13 PM
maybe we should define "the people".

Simply put, if you or anyone does NOT have a recorded demand for lawful money redemption for ALL Bank and money transactions, then they are NOT "the people".

Since "the people" do not endorse the Federal Reserve Debt, yes, they are the creditors.

Without the demand for lawful money redemption, the endorser is collateral and debtor. There is no "people" without redemption demand/refusal of Federal Reserve DEBT currency.

Hope that clears it up.

martin earl,

This is what I was trying to comprehend, see, it made sense to me what David Merrill was doing with the demand for lawful money, yet for some particular reason I did not fully had internalized how the people were in essence the creditor.

It is truly ingeniously evil how they have engineered such a deceptively system, but I am beginning to believe that it is really made to test the mettle of whom we are, as in if your heart truly is what it shows to be by its fruit.

David Merrill
02-01-16, 06:00 PM

Welcome AD;

The wonderful thing is when you discover that this is all shedding unnecessary conditioning. - Identifying and dissolving commercial obstructions (religion) that are impeding your birthright to the original estate behind an absurd veil that debt has value.

Welcome!!

Michael Joseph
02-01-16, 11:00 PM
Welcome AD;

The wonderful thing is when you discover that this is all shedding unnecessary conditioning. - Identifying and dissolving commercial obstructions (religion) that are impeding your birthright to the original estate behind an absurd veil that debt has value.

Welcome!!

There are many videos floating around the net these days propounding that money is created out of thin air and these videos are very good at developing the cycle of the creation of currency; however, what these videos lack in their scope is how the 14th amendment citizen becomes surety for the debt of the United States. That is done thru endorsement. This is why FDR said if we can persuade the men and women to deposit their salary checks into our newly formed trust accounts, then we will have made great progress. Of course I paraphrase but that is very close to exact quote.

Slavery is abolished - but if you consent to be bound in debt, then the IOU's represent the energy and labor that the men and women in society [trust] pledge to understand their beneficial relationships. Therefore to say that debt is money is absurd which is clear but understand that who is understanding this system? For that look no further than the mirror. But you don't have to. There is a choice.

One will say there is not enough currency in place to pay back the debt. To that end this is just PSYOPS 101. If ten percent of the men and women walked in on Friday and made a demand for Lawful Money - then all the illusions would come to reality.

The shareholders of the Private Business Trust called Federal Reserve would not be happy. The obligation of debt would not go away however. What is the end result? WAR.

But who cares about WAR - especially when we get to drive fancy chariots and live in castles. Let the future generation pay for the mistakes of the fathers. Do the children inherit the mistakes of their fathers - absolutely. Do they also inherit the good - absolutely. Today is the Day - if you can hear. For today is placed before the reader life and death. For debt is most definitely death. A prison made for the mind.

Does this sound familiar?

Isaiah 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

A prison house with no bars. The bars are mortgage payments. The beast mind enslaves the ignorant in death [mort] in a contract [gage] thru lust. For it was desire [Eve] who brought the fruit to Adam [Mind] and said "but baby if you love me you will get it for me."

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Can we have fair balances? Well many say they are Christian - but not really. They just like to say they are. They don't really trust Christ. Else they would obey. Lets all run down to the church house to get that tax deduction - shall we? Crumbs that Ceasar throws out to the dogs.

David Merrill
02-01-16, 11:18 PM
Practical poetry! I like it!

Michael Joseph
02-01-16, 11:37 PM
Practical poetry! I like it!

without prejudice of course.

absent individual capacity, absent individual liability assumed, absent accommodation, absent surety, absent joinder, without recourse and demand is made for lawful money and without prejudice: "insert mark here"

did I miss anything? Oh yeah....

Proverbs 22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.

David Merrill
02-02-16, 01:45 AM
David Merrill in any capacity:

Have at me; I AM the court of record by absolute ministerial authority in any capacity that applies, or that you care to pretend...

ADBrooks11
02-02-16, 02:54 AM
For now, forget about the "common law" jurisdiction issue. For the Republic, what is more important is CONTRACTS you are or a party to or presumed or assumed by the STATE to be a party too.

Every time you give a legal name to someone (written or spoken), you are entering into some of form of contractual agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The IRS operates under IRS color of law, which is all contract law because contracts create JURISDICTION. Contracts (spoken or written and signed) are CONSENT.

The Nexus is what is vital in any contract. Nexus is where YOU agree to the contract, either written or spoken or by your SILENCE. Silence is agreement.

The Nexus between YOU and the IRS is the use, endorsement and/or non refusal of the Federal Reserve Currency in any form. It is that simple.

If you do not refuse (on the record) you are presumed to have ACCEPTED the contractual obligations of any contract offer.

If there are words that you do not know the legal definitions for, look them up, but do not get wrapped around the axle with legal definitions, because the definition of any word really only matters if you agree (contract) with the other parties definition. CONTRACT agreement makes LAW, agreement makes contract. Refusal of offers on the record is what matters.
Thank you for the reply. I understand that writing "REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411" above my signature on my paycheck proves that I'm not using FRNs, or me going on the offensive saying "I don't agree to use your Fed system". What I'm having a hard time with is why my US notes are not taxable. I've read McCulloch vs. Maryland, and I can't connect that case with US notes not being taxable.

David Merrill
02-02-16, 09:33 AM
I suggest McCULLOCH because I immediately connect the pre-Civil War US notes to the post-Civil War US notes. - Notes from the Bank of the US.

Try reading 31 USC 5115 (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5115) and 5114 (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/5114) too.

The amount of United States currency notes outstanding and in circulation—
(1) may not be more than $300,000,000; and
(2) may not be held or used for a reserve.

and respectively:

United States currency has the inscription “In God We Trust” in a place the Secretary decides is appropriate.

Ergo the contradistinction that appears in the above two posts by MJ and Myself - I AM. WE ARE.

Either way law governs. The inherent organic election. I AM MELCHIZEDEK.

Michael Joseph explains how to be sanctified. I explain how to be the VISITOR. David Merrill ORDINARY. - As in ordained.

In other words there must be a penalty to PAY should one swear out an oath, and not uphold it in OFFICE. The 1789 Judiciary Act spells the sentence, "So help me God." Plain and proper English. The statutes cited at the top of the oath also spell the sentence correctly - - So where did it get changed? Who amended it into GIBBERISH?

Nobody can tell me where and why it was changed into STRAWMAN LANGUAGE. Instead, I must assume that it means something different, because somebody has intentionally changed it. I can also assume that it was changed by an attorney and that words of art are being applied, IN ALL UPPER CASE for a reason.

David Merrill
02-02-16, 09:40 AM
Here is the original:

martin earl
02-02-16, 02:38 PM
Thank you for the reply. I understand that writing "REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411" above my signature on my paycheck proves that I'm not using FDRs, or me going on the offensive saying "I don't agree to use your Fed system". What I'm having a hard time with is why my US notes are not taxable. I've read McCulloch vs. Maryland, and I can't connect that case with US notes not being taxable.

Why are Federal Reserve Notes Taxable?

Simple, they are currency issued by a private Corporate Bank, "Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized."

The FED is a private company, making one product, FRNS in any form. The FED is not a government agency. Why would the profit from such a company not be "taxable"? Also, Tax law allows a Corporation to use any legal means to "reduce its tax liability" so why would the VOLUNTARY reporting of "income" of FRNs to any person or corporation and payment of tax on those FRNS not be perfectly legal by ignorant endorsers and users of that product?

It would also explain why the Federal Reserve voluntarily gives and "profits" back to the US Treasury every year after costs and fees are deducted (which are simple deductions any Corporation does every 1/4 or yearly). Is the Fed simply avoiding "profit" so it is not liable for taxes on said profit? Or do to they simply not want their own currency and instead want "all goods and services" in the US Economy Titled to them? I would say both, but the latter holds is the only real value to them, since they can recycle old debt without the actual work of issuing new debt.

As for private Corporate Banks Notes being taxable there are cases explaining just that.

"So the Springer v. US (1881) income tax on wages. The Springer case was actually a twofer. It gave legitimacy to the income tax on wages. However it also started the movement towards the 16th amendment as the other part of the case dealing with taxes on rents,and investment income was eventually struck down in Pollock as a direct tax and then made legal again with the 16th amendment.

So the income tax on the wages part of the case actually got its footing from a case 12 years earlier. Veazie Bank v. Fenno (1869). Reading Springer doesn't tell you anything without keeping this case in mind. The holding as follows (my bolding and hints included)

"It cannot be doubted that under the Constitution the power to provide a circulation of coin is given to Congress. And it is settled by the uniform practice of the government and by repeated decisions, that Congress may constitutionally authorize the emission of bills of credit. ... Having thus, in the exercise of undisputed constitutional powers, undertaken to provide a currency for the whole country, it cannot be questioned that Congress may, constitutionally, secure the benefit of it to the people by appropriate legislation. To this end, Congress has denied the quality of legal tender to foreign coins, and has provided by law against the imposition of counterfeit and base coin on the community. To the same end, Congress may restrain (TAX), by suitable enactments (26 USC), the circulation as money of any notes not issued under its own authority. Without this power, indeed, its attempts to secure a sound and uniform currency for the country must be futile."
from https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1304915/pg102 post by Jknoph

The main reason I also include a "refusal of FRNS in any form" on my demand for redemption is to show I have no contract, real, presumed or assumed with the Federal Reserve.

United States Currency Notes (31 USC 5115) are still "outstanding" as is proven by the Secretary of Treasury Report on the public debt, issued monthly to Congress. Those notes are found on the right side of all currently issued Notes. The design of currently issued Notes are, in fact, 2 faced Notes. The "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" is clearly titled as such on the left (smaller side of the Note) and the "UNITED STATES NOTE" on the note to the right, there is also gold, silver and copper on the United States Note (consideration) just as it is in US coins. the Federal Reserve note contains no such consideration.

Also, the amount of gold, silver and copper on the United States Notes varies on the US NOTES, the 100 Note has much more than the 10 or 20 dollar notes. This is because no matter what anyone tell us, the Government is controlled by the Law of the land and must provide a public currency of some real, lawful value.

Gavilan
02-02-16, 07:30 PM
Martin earl,

When you write US notes have different amounts of precious metal, are you writing about certificates or Abe Lincoln greenbacks?

martin earl
02-03-16, 01:15 AM
Martin earl,

When you write US notes have different amounts of precious metal, are you writing about certificates or Abe Lincoln greenbacks?

No, I am speaking about these:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/New100front.jpg

Can you see the 2 notes there? The FRN on the right. The dead president is the Boarder between the 2 notes, the United States Note on the right of the dead guys image is properly titled, numbered and valued on the note. Can you see the GOLD/Silver and copper matrix on the US Currency Note? There is no consideration nor value on the FRN.

The boarder on the note (a legal instrument) is no different than a legal survey (map) of 2 states, say, California and Mexico, it is the line on paper that sets them apart legally and lawfully. The same goes for the 2 faced Notes, one is a FRN (Title 12) the other is the United States currency Note (Title 31 USC 5115). The Gold backing the US Currency Note is held in trust. (Gold coins with a face value of 300 million taken from the people in 1933).

My recorded Demand for lawful money redemption (and express refusal to endorse the FRN in any form) is the "passport" for me to get from one Note to the other.

"Whats in your wallet?" and "How can you prove it?"

One would do well to remember on any legal document, something "in a BOX" is its own document. Just as a "lawful jury" is placed in a box inside a commercial court. Things in a box are separate to things outside a defined box.

Now, look at a 1 Dollar FRN, there is no separation between the notes, ONE box, one note. If you demand a 1 or 2 dollar FRN be redeemed, there are 1 dollar US coins to take care of that redemption demand. Every currently issued Note above the 1 and 2 dollar denomination have the FRN on one side and the US Currency note on the other, separated by artistic boarders, but the boarders are there once your eyes are opened.

I hope that helps.

Edit to add: a look at the currently issued 20 or even 50 dollar US currency Notes shows less "gold" (Look up the legal definition of "consideration") than the 100 dollar note, so the 100 dollar note really is "worth more" than the 20 or the 50. Federal Reserve Notes have NO CONSIDERATION (gold or silver) on ANY denomination, because they are purely debt notes of a negative value, due to interest attached.

The NOTE is not as important as the facts and the fact is, the Book keepers are keeping track, this is also why I report the exact amount of dollars I redeem every year to the Secretary of Treasury, so the accounting can be done.

David Merrill
02-03-16, 02:13 AM
How to prove it? Be the court of record; typically the US clerk of court will publish your demand and testimony on PACER. I call this "evidence repository".

xparte
02-03-16, 03:08 AM
REDEEMED and FORGIVEN lawfully excused for using DEAD in LAW PRESIDENTS or i am setting further in GOD we trust BIBLICAL Precedent in demanding my contract be lawful under GOD the highest TRUST.How has the United States affected this word pair, precedent and president? Let's find out.

Precedent refers to something that went before; it precedes something or serves as an example:

This may be a dangerous precedent that facilitates and enables dozens and potentially hundreds of unethical fathers to solicit money for their sons in a pay-for-play manner.

The decision sets up a precedent for other cases, which means it's possible that the ruling will be taken to the US Supreme Court.

There is no precedent for what Manny Pacquiao has now done, winning eight titles in eight weight classes.

President refers to the leader of an organization, the chief presider. It was first used to mean the executive leader of a republic in 1787 in the American colonies and is used in that manner in the U.S. Constitution:

The president of Fresno State University's student body acknowledged publicly that he is an illegal immigrant.

Eric Rosengren, the president of the Boston Federal Reserve Bank said Wednesday that he doubted the economy was about take off.

President Obama's planned meeting for Thursday with top Congressional leadership has been postponed until Nov. 30.

So you could say America set a precedent by creating the role of president within a republic.or two faced franklin's paying a dead mans DEBT or CLAIMING THAT'S YOUR BILL or DEATH benefits demand and testimony this notes for you not ME TOW rag tag DOG tag rag. RE -VENUE RE-PUBLICA latin larvae THE line on paper that sets them apart legally and lawfully. The same goes for the 2 faced Notes, one is a FRN DEFACING A DEBT is a redeemed re facing of the FRN with a demand.

xparte
02-03-16, 04:17 PM
on the surface a RE-surfaced FRN metal backed full metal case jacket MENTAL demand is whats in my MENTAL clip lodged as ones shell case record. KEEP the new covenant or contracts made under authority are witnessed and testament to GOD . Governed legal temptation is our own creation. GOD,s lawful redemption is self Governed no hesitation. Under whose authority are you attempting a second creation.300 million JFK,s a lawful mention Executive Order No. 11110 under Gods authority a nation found under God stands under GOD Jack as nations CEO his office directly under Gods demanded the creation and redemption as a NATIONS PEOPLES use and enjoyment of lawful money.IF your use of choice is WILL its GODS so start en voy-joying the en-vinous of wealth is truth. A peoples truth is its greatest wealth.RECORD it like a HANK SR song.WHAT people fight for is redundant and moot next to truth.

David Merrill
02-03-16, 05:49 PM
Well spoken!

A Miscellaneous Case (full metal) JACKET embodies the publication in most evidence repositories I minister to. Silent mind bombs wrapped in love and forgiveness - just show the truth like a mirror. Jesus did when he exposed Christianity Explored is a shadow network for Amway. The megachurches quickly assembled in social media and labeled Jesus the next Sanctuary Serial Shooter.

Jesus is good at holding up a mirror:

https://youtu.be/SOOgbgRV3Ug?t=160

I like how this director captured the contraction of the shekel/drachma by the Temple Priests (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImYzlkNjc2MjItNjdhYy00YjBhLWI1ZDItMDJmM 2JkYmQ4Mzc0/view?usp=sharing).

Is not this the exact same thing as produced by fractional lending and elastic currency? Starve a people of value silently while providing them with empty paper to provide the illusion debt has value? In Jesus' time they hoarded kosher coinage, sold it back for a moment only to collect it again. No wonder Jesus gets angry when Christianity Explored uses His Name to troll for Amway victims.

Gavilan
02-03-16, 06:21 PM
Well spoken!

A Miscellaneous Case (full metal) JACKET embodies the publication in most evidence repositories I minister to. Silent mind bombs wrapped in love and forgiveness - just show the truth like a mirror. Jesus did when he exposed Christianity Explored is a shadow network for Amway. The megachurches quickly assembled in social media and labeled Jesus the next Sanctuary Serial Shooter.

Jesus is good at holding up a mirror:

https://youtu.be/SOOgbgRV3Ug?t=160

I like how this director captured the contraction of the shekel/drachma by the Temple Priests (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImYzlkNjc2MjItNjdhYy00YjBhLWI1ZDItMDJmM 2JkYmQ4Mzc0/view?usp=sharing).

Is not this the exact same thing as produced by fractional lending and elastic currency? Starve a people of value silently while providing them with empty paper to provide the illusion debt has value? In Jesus' time they hoarded kosher coinage, sold it back for a moment only to collect it again. No wonder Jesus gets angry when Christianity Explored uses His Name to troll for Amway victims.

David,

It only took 20+ years of study to comprehend what you have written in those 3 little sentences.

So simple, yet so powerful nefarious system it holds.

Michael Joseph
02-03-16, 07:11 PM
David,

It only took 20+ years of study to comprehend what you have written in those 3 little sentences.

So simple, yet so powerful nefarious system it holds.

When I found the pearl of great price I had to throw out all my traditional thoughts of religion. To that end it really angered many who thought for my good - thinking me a heathen they only want to see me in a state of Salvation. But alas those who have yet to find are in error for they externalize God and thus are always begging like hookers without any conception of who they are. Thus they trust in error. In fact the "mirror of the mind" reflects back upon these who project their insecurity in unknowing and manifests in anger. For at once their concept of Salvation is challenged and thus is their foundation challenged - is it built on sand?

It is like asking advice from crazy man on the sixth floor who got his advice from a crazy man on the ninth floor. And then we take that advice and call it truth. Thus we err.

He who values death turns from life. Religion sells a lie. I have heard preachers say "when we die then comes the value." And thus the resurrection cannot happen today as it is supposed to in mankind. Rather many think it happened long ago and it is never to happen in them. This concept is so foreign to them they they cannot know life. They only know the promise of death. Thus to them death has tremendous value.

See now how thoughts [seed] has been placed in the conscious state of the walking dead. The seed has germinated in the egg [conscious state] and man undertakes and continues in his ignorance upon ignorance. Life lies in the tomb of man awaiting the birth of the child in the manger in the tomb of Golgatha [the Skull]. For the stone has yet to be rolled back from the FORNIX.

But We teach the resurrection today as it continues to happen again and again in those who awaken to I AM.

=====

This world can be the hell that we manifest. Society in general and friends and family in special all unconsciously impress notions of reality upon me [and you] and there is nothing we can do about it - EXCEPT - live our life to the best that we see fit. We can have no Gods before Me. I IMAGINE the good for mankind.

This is the mirror of the mind which reflects back upon me that which I imagine. Thusly since God lay down and slept in man [the lamb slain before the foundation of the world] and we see that man sleeps on for there is no place where man is awakened in the Holy Scriptures except that which God visits. Thusly this is God's work and no man may boast but rather that God comes to man and awakens in man. No man will be lost!

But while this work is being done we have been given a moral code and a universal law which softens the blows of this reality. Thus if we can imagine a result absent trespass and interference with our own moral code in coherence with universal law [Divine Law] then the promise is "I will hasten my Word to perform it."

Since this reality is a dream in God, what we IMAGINE is true reality. Want proof? In the Jewish religion if you produced lust in your heart for another but did not act you were not guilty because in this tradition based religious system one is not guilty until one acts externally. But Jesus, the enlightened state, said if one thinks lust in their heart then they are already guilty. Think about that - if one thinks [imagines] then that is the SEED planted. The Sperm that impregnates the Egg of a Conscious State.

It is over a process of time that the seed and egg produce the child. Imagine it. Thoughts are things.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; .....

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Now many will say the resurrection happened 2k years ago. I say these are antichrist! For the mystery of iniquity does already work. Read carefully the following verse and the strong admonition that St. Paul is giving to the false church system:

2Ti_2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

You will find the babe in a manger - this is your observation of your rebirth. This is the awakening of God in you! The PROMISE OF THE CHILD.

Psa_44:23 Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.

Awaken to Imagination - See it in your mind's eye: For God is raising up Children.

Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

Let us turn or return to the Lord and to the true Faith.

2Ti_2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

There is no want with God. For God is. There is only falsity and error and the thinking of man that there is lack in some way. This causes man to "work by the sweat of his brow". To "till the ground" to etch out a meager existence. And yet, if we cease from the begging like a hooker and we see with our mind's eye we will say : I AM strong.

Joe 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

We speak that which is not as if it is and we rejoice over the observation of the manifestation of the declaration in God. And the promise is God will HASTEN HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT. But we cannot touch it else the offering becomes "spotted". For man issues sperm into woman and does not touch the union in any way shape of form and in nine months comes the child. "And in the process of time".....

And yet the Shepherds teach to beg like a hooker all night long [in ignorance]. But Jesus came to Peter at the dawning of the day with a new Word. For Peter a fisherman knew what he was doing but caught nothing all the night long. But when enlightenment came he obeyed and caught 153 GREAT FISHES. 1 + 5 + 3 = 9 [State of Consciousness].

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

When the sperm IN MAN - I say IN MAN - is received by the egg IN WOMAN and these two unite then after a process of time there is produced a child. Does man or woman have anything to do with the manifestation of the child? Absolutely Not. In fact mankind knows very little about any of the growth cycle. And yet the Child is birthed after nine months. We are Conscious Beings. The material world only REFLECTS a deeper Spiritual truth.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Jer 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Wait on the Lord.

David Merrill
02-03-16, 08:33 PM
A Bridge or Key is that God Everywhere is not God outside yourself. I AM immersed and this is the original equation of immanent (eminence). As in Redemption is Immanent. The Run on the Fed is on. All I had to do was order up the Forgiveness by execution of law.

And what I am saying is that the current Bankers' Holiday has been ongoing in slow motion since the NYSE shut down for three days in mid-September:

Fibonacci would have it delivered in perfect iambic pentameter:

Waiting is terrible. And yet I know
That I have waited many times before.
In vanity and hopelessness I go
From dark to darker and to darkest door.

And yet there is a difference. For I hear
Another voice, still faint, perhaps, that sings
An ancient melody. The cries of fear
Are slightly softened by the stir of wings.

Maybe there is an end to waiting. He
Who promised to return may yet arise
From what appeared as death. He still may be
What never was begun and never dies.

Perhaps there was a time, so long ago
It is not half remembered, when I fled,
Too soon to see the fearful shadows go,
And look upon the living, not the dead.

Let me not lose the tiny spark of trust
That sprang to sudden life so lately born.
Perhaps the living never fell to dust.
Perhaps there never was a need to mourn.

Let me remember. For it yet may be
It was not as I thought. The dying rose,
And maybe, in my haste, I did not see
A circle not begun needs not to close.

Like usual, the perfect interpretation (truth) is the literal one right in front of us. If you want to be free try accepting that Jesus cried, Why have you forsaken me, God? as he realized he was being put to sleep with hyssop and pouring vinegar into his cuts. - To stage that he had died on the Cross. At that moment he would be realizing the probability that he would not be killed by sword as prophesied by Zechariah. Everything had gone so perfectly until Judas failed to return to the Last Supper with a sword to assassinate the King.

I pour on frankincense and myrrh with the imagery that the Magi stocked Jesus' family tomb when they bought it. I think that the vibration of the mixture is not just to wipe around the nose and mouth while breaking up the year-old skeleton to make it more tolerable a task. I think it is probably good to ward off disease too. So imagine Jesus waking up in a tomb with a bit of food, water and the incense and having to wait for Pilate to order the guards to roll away the stone and let Jesus out. That is the Rebirth, having never died.

Can you see how much more perfect that symbol is as a mental model. Jesus Lives because he never died. Nobody ever dies (https://youtu.be/Z3z2voGME4Y?t=100).

Religion: In your Face!

Michael Joseph
02-03-16, 10:05 PM
A Bridge or Key is that God Everywhere is not God outside yourself. I AM immersed and this is the original equation of immanent (eminence). As in Redemption is Immanent. The Run on the Fed is on. All I had to do was order up the Forgiveness by execution of law.

And what I am saying is that the current Bankers' Holiday has been ongoing in slow motion since the NYSE shut down for three days in mid-September:

Fibonacci would have it delivered in perfect iambic pentameter:

Like usual, the perfect interpretation (truth) is the literal one right in front of us. If you want to be free try accepting that Jesus cried, Why have you forsaken me, God? as he realized he was being put to sleep with hyssop and pouring vinegar into his cuts. - To stage that he had died on the Cross. At that moment he would be realizing the probability that he would not be killed by sword as prophesied by Zechariah. Everything had gone so perfectly until Judas failed to return to the Last Supper with a sword to assassinate the King.

I pour on frankincense and myrrh with the imagery that the Magi stocked Jesus' family tomb when they bought it. I think that the vibration of the mixture is not just to wipe around the nose and mouth while breaking up the year-old skeleton to make it more tolerable a task. I think it is probably good to ward off disease too. So imagine Jesus waking up in a tomb with a bit of food, water and the incense and having to wait for Pilate to order the guards to roll away the stone and let Jesus out. That is the Rebirth, having never died.

Can you see how much more perfect that symbol is as a mental model. Jesus Lives because he never died. Nobody ever dies (https://youtu.be/Z3z2voGME4Y?t=100).

Religion: In your Face!

Imagine yourself waking up in the tomb of your skull. The silver cord is still in tact with the Astral Body and yet you turn and see yourself and call yourself Father. Then you will see the lamb slain upon the cross of matter in man. Then you receive the lotus of 1000 petals whereby you may imagine a matter or speak it and thy will shall be done. This is one in God. For just as Jesus said "Thy Will be done". Thusly to perform Thy Will is to keep the whole of the Law. For how is God divided?

My remedy is therefore between my ears by operation of Divine Law. Is it necessary to reserve all rights when one calls upon a higher Law Boundary? The answer is yes and no. For I cannot trespass upon another.

xparte
02-03-16, 11:50 PM
MIRRORS on the ceiling CHAMPAGNE on ice NAMED REGISTERED GUESTS all victims of our owning device. got no room at the inn thats for REGISTERED guests the MANAGER and the managed. manger A manger, or trough, is a feeder that is made of carved stone, wood, or metal construction and is used to hold food for animals (as in a stable). Mangers are mostly used in livestock raising. HERDING used to feed wild animals, e.g., in nature reserves called.PRISONS County Buckets manger feeder that is made of carved stone, wood, or metal construction the alter of the lord written in stone transferred papyrus testify your mental construction RED INK THERAPY or brass knuckle therapy.all alegoric reminders
And he called them miners, mother lode finders
Digging so deep in search of more gold.AVON callin The Magickal Musings of a Celtic Witch, Pagan Priestess & Avalonian Druidess (by MermaidofAvalon)painted ladies and a bottle of wine . Christ hates pimps an players .FIRST Stop Whorin' it up with The Magickal Musings and opinions and orders those dark robe ma·tri·archs the hyena clan feminists the scratch and sniff type.

xparte
02-04-16, 12:11 AM
MJ on sacred ground we all truly have a shared sensed. Python's life of brian is as good as it gets for a MIRROR image BRIAN says you gotta work it out for yourselves vows of silence judean fronts big hats and who threw that stone. Christ never dressed up for anything.TRUTH swears NOTHING owes nothing forgets nothing time has a way of changing everything but truth has no way of changing time?.

David Merrill
02-04-16, 02:32 AM
Imagine yourself waking up in the tomb of your skull. The silver cord is still in tact with the Astral Body and yet you turn and see yourself and call yourself Father. Then you will see the lamb slain upon the cross of matter in man. Then you receive the lotus of 1000 petals whereby you may imagine a matter or speak it and thy will shall be done. This is one in God. For just as Jesus said "Thy Will be done". Thusly to perform Thy Will is to keep the whole of the Law. For how is God divided?

My remedy is therefore between my ears by operation of Divine Law. Is it necessary to reserve all rights when one calls upon a higher Law Boundary? The answer is yes and no. For I cannot trespass upon another.

Like this? (https://youtu.be/HBsZbL-Akms?t=198)

All Jesus had to do was turn his eyes toward heaven?

xparte
02-07-16, 01:05 AM
Has God changed his mind about the OLD TESTAMENT LAW well the new contract is one with Christ not with shekels pagan coins and Roman gods .Destroying temples with pagan gods whats in your heart is whats in your wallet temple tax Christs in the gift shop tax free redeemed and forgiven a heart pumping currency 0 fat 0 cholesterol .