Metheist
03-04-11, 05:13 AM
Wouldn't this also be:

"Awareness"

???

David Merrill
03-04-11, 06:00 AM
I wonder who is aware?

My thought, that somehow keeps being confirmed, is that God is between my dreams. What I am saying is that when I am unconscious and my thoughts (dreams) stop, then I am nothing anymore. My awareness of my body has ceased. I would think nothing of it - that it is nothing - but for the fact that everybody has to sleep. Without sleep we go insane and die. So there is something essentially restorative about sleep and my 'awareness' tells me that it is communion with the Godhead that restores us.

God, in my training and perceptions (beliefs) is the Creator of the universe. But you have to wonder what is the purpose. Throughout life we find a signature - the Fibonacci sequence and its inherent pentagram - the Golden Ratio. So I figure God created the universe so that He could experience. He experiences through us. We awaken in the morning and rub the sleep from our eyes and become "aware" but in fact as we head to the bathroom, by the time we pass the mirror yawning, we are forgetting that we live for God. So is awareness for ourselves forgetting that we are aware for God?

Who are we aware for?

Is it our right of self determination that keeps God entertained?

Regards,

David Merrill.

shikamaru
03-04-11, 08:39 PM
Too often people rely upon experts, authorities, attorners, or some other guardian or patron to guide or influence what they do and where they go rather than crafting their own vision or dream from whence to act as a map of direction.

Metheist
03-04-11, 11:52 PM
I wonder who is aware?

My thought, that somehow keeps being confirmed, is that God is between my dreams. What I am saying is that when I am unconscious and my thoughts (dreams) stop, then I am nothing anymore. My awareness of my body has ceased. I would think nothing of it - that it is nothing - but for the fact that everybody has to sleep. Without sleep we go insane and die. So there is something essentially restorative about sleep and my 'awareness' tells me that it is communion with the Godhead that restores us.

God, in my training and perceptions (beliefs) is the Creator of the universe. But you have to wonder what is the purpose. Throughout life we find a signature - the Fibonacci sequence and its inherent pentagram - the Golden Ratio. So I figure God created the universe so that He could experience. He experiences through us. We awaken in the morning and rub the sleep from our eyes and become "aware" but in fact as we head to the bathroom, by the time we pass the mirror yawning, we are forgetting that we live for God. So is awareness for ourselves forgetting that we are aware for God?

Who are we aware for?

Is it our right of self determination that keeps God entertained?

Regards,

David Merrill.

DM, With all due respect to you, I would respond to this to ask "when did you create God?"

Because it is within your mind that he exists, else you would not share (perceived) experience/belief.

For me, when I discovered that the "God" I served was my own creation, I issued him the directive: "Ye must be born again."

My former statement is absent a claim that "there is no god." To the contrary, I believe the divine is in each of us. And even the bible verifies that we were given the power of god (read: creation and choice).

So the Fibonacci, Golden Ratio, the Rubedo of Alchemy, and the remote viewing of meditation are all miraculous and divine.

Me, I am aware for my connection with, and oneness with the divine.

Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. As for me and my house, we are Non Serviam, yet loving our fellow man as best we can.

Metheist.

David Merrill
03-05-11, 12:18 AM
DM, With all due respect to you, I would respond to this to ask "when did you create God?"

Because it is within your mind that he exists, else you would not share (perceived) experience/belief.

For me, when I discovered that the "God" I served was my own creation, I issued him the directive: "Ye must be born again."

My former statement is absent a claim that "there is no god." To the contrary, I believe the divine is in each of us. And even the bible verifies that we were given the power of god (read: creation and choice).

So the Fibonacci, Golden Ratio, the Rubedo of Alchemy, and the remote viewing of meditation are all miraculous and divine.

Me, I am aware for my connection with, and oneness with the divine.

Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. As for me and my house, we are Non Serviam, yet loving our fellow man as best we can.

Metheist.

With true respect back, I laughed out loud as I read:

From the perspective you project upon me, you may have uttered the ultimate blasphemy.

Indeed I may have created God, as the God of my post is little more than an ability for thought to develop to an utterance and that to create a universe. The God of my post would be nothing without a Creation - He would die of boredom without experience. In my scenario/musings about the God of Creation, we literally live for God (God's amusement really).

This is not to belittle the emotions - especially of love and joy. Emotions are quite important in my portrait.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/72foldName.gif

Frederick Burrell
03-05-11, 01:32 AM
Yes David, it would seem that We (god manifesting through forms) are here to experience something other than Self (God). Hence the need for the veil of forgetfulness. Funny how we all travel such different roads in our search for truth but seem to arrive at the same place. Frederick Burrell

Metheist
03-05-11, 01:38 AM
Ain't that tha truth?

Metheist
03-05-11, 01:42 AM
From the perspective you project upon me, you may have uttered the ultimate blasphemy. .

Perhaps, then, I have done at least one thing thoroughly and completely...

No offense taken. (I can't be blasphemed...)

Michael Joseph
03-05-11, 05:41 AM
self determination within what frame? Any one familiar with NLP is familiar with framing a reference. Therefore, that Right is equivalent to Property. And Property is a Ability to Use. Therefore Right implies a Trust. Therefore, one must ask who settled this word of art termed "The Right of Self Determination". This term is magick.

And if one were to Claim said Right [Property] is that one Benefiting from the Use of a Law? or Bylaw? Whose Trust was that Law settled? In other words who is the higher power? If we are talking about man's law then there must be a singularity a beginning. And the question begging to be answered is Who was the Creator? Or said another way, who first performed the first Trust Deed? Was it the Pope in 1302 - Unam Sanctum?

If the Pope in 1302 forms the basis of Trust law with the Trust Deed of Unam Sanctum, if I claim the "Right of Self Determination" do I come under the HIGH CONTRACTING PARTIES?

Yet, my Scripture and my heart tells me there seems to be two trusts here. One in the Creator God - the Self Existing One - YHVH and man's creation. My heart tells me to trust in man is to be cursed. To trust in God is to be blessed. Yet, societies form for the good of man and man enters into business relationships. How to do so is based on agreements. And effectively Trust. Therefore, will one be competent and Stand in and for his estate - Trustee; on behalf of his Posterity? In peace absent trespass beside or abutting or adjacent to other concurrent jurisdictions and venues.

Yet prior to Self Determination one must be able to effectively identify the Self, yes? Please with specificity identify the self? In reality it cannot be done. Therefore Trusts are created and sub-trusts are created and it is the sub-trust that is identified because it is absolutely Impossible to identify a living soul. The Self - the true me - with my Intellect [spirit] intact - is impossible to identify.

You say, absurdity, yes? Then please tell me how you will identify the Flesh? Everything about the Flesh can be manipulated. And if you consider the Thought process even that too can be erased. So now, I await the one who will step forward and solve the argument that has been the "CONTEMPT OF GENERATIONS" - how to identify the Self. Because before the Right of "Self" Determination can be Claimed one must be able to determine the identity of the Self.

Remember Right is equivalent to Property and Property goes to Trust and Trust goes to Uses and the Uses are Split into two titles in the Trust. And Property has nothing to do with the Form of Matter or Form of Thought. Property goes to Right of Use. I know circular, correct. But you get the point.

David Merrill
03-05-11, 05:54 AM
Therefore SAMELSON (http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2062/oathsamelson103.jpg) appointed me trustee of DAVID MERRILL (http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3307/namecorrected.jpg) and I accepted as trustee (http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2119/noticeoflien.pdf) for the resulting trust - IN GOD WE TRUST on the lawful money bills. Note how within hours after I published the lien (http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7398/20mlienoriginalreturn.jpg) (1/7/09) he abandoned the same trust (http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9089/oathsamelson209.jpg) - no naming God.

Michael Joseph
03-05-11, 06:22 AM
I imagine he was trying to claim "putative jurisdiction" and as such not being able to form VAN PELT - LEGAL NAME, he constructed another Trust, DAVID MERRILL. Yet, notice he Settled said Trust from perhaps implications or actions. Yet said trust cannot form in the Federal Reserve Districts because you David Merrill only handle Cash according to the exempting [saving] to Suitors Act. Or said another way, you use cash because of the law of necessity and you are without the Federal Reserve Districts (FRD). Therefore you have no trust in the FRD. Now, the Constitution that binds the judge is under Natures God. Yet, SAMELSON acts in repugnance to his Oath of Office. And in my opinion, is in breach of trust. The Ever Living will take care of that business.

One might argue he was upon the office of profit. Yet clearly you are without the FRD's.

But remember that DAVID MERRILL is the creation of the STATE - Judge is officer of State, yes or no?

Why David Merrill would you not act for DAVID MERRILL to show your complete incompetence and thusly require the STATE to take you in as WARD? This is what in fact they tried to pull off. By forcing an attorney on DAVID MERRILL. Which by the way, is okay, DAVID MERRILL was a creation of the State and the State can have attorneys for its Persons if they choose.

Yet, you show utter lack of trust in their CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST formations. But you chose to hang in there to "help" the court settle the books. Yet your time is precious. As is mine. I am valuable, as are you. And as such, pay me in gold or pay me with what you have, if you want me to perform in your play. Yet, I am absent the office of Trustee unless you abandon your office and appoint a Substitute trustee in me. Do you now trust in me? If that be the case then, I, as Trustee with the power, give the Order....

David Merrill
03-05-11, 06:53 AM
I imagine he was trying to claim "putative jurisdiction" and as such not being able to form VAN PELT - LEGAL NAME, he constructed another Trust, DAVID MERRILL. Yet, notice he Settled said Trust from perhaps implications or actions. Yet said trust cannot form in the Federal Reserve Districts because you David Merrill only handle Cash according to the exempting [saving] to Suitors Act. Or said another way, you use cash because of the law of necessity and you are without the Federal Reserve Districts (FRD). Therefore you have no trust in the FRD. Now, the Constitution that binds the judge is under Natures God. Yet, SAMELSON acts in repugnance to his Oath of Office. And in my opinion, is in breach of trust. The Ever Living will take care of that business.

One might argue he was upon the office of profit. Yet clearly you are without the FRD's.

But remember that DAVID MERRILL is the creation of the STATE - Judge is officer of State, yes or no?

Why David Merrill would you not act for DAVID MERRILL to show your complete incompetence and thusly require the STATE to take you in as WARD? This is what in fact they tried to pull off. By forcing an attorney on DAVID MERRILL. Which by the way, is okay, DAVID MERRILL was a creation of the State and the State can have attorneys for its Persons if they choose.

Yet, you show utter lack of trust in their CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST formations. But you chose to hang in there to "help" the court settle the books. Yet your time is precious. As is mine. I am valuable, as are you. And as such, pay me in gold or pay me with what you have, if you want me to perform in your play. Yet, I am absent the office of Trustee unless you abandon your office and appoint a Substitute trustee in me. Do you now trust in me? If that be the case then, I, as Trustee with the power, give the Order....

I appear to be having way too much fun with this new website - to ever get around to another video, to follow up. The last video ends as I was going in for that hearing where my alleged friend attorney whined to his fellow Barfly in the robe how he had been trying to reach me about my appointment with BARON while I told him that I had been checking Records regularly and could not find his written order. He read me my rights right there in the courtroom, encouraging the the DA to charge me with the class 5 felony of forgery - using the Great Seal and all - but he must have seen me smile because he was "threatening" to convene a jury for me...

So they put on handcuffs and put me in the Psycho Ward for two weeks. Then they dropped all the charges because they had no evidence or witnesses? Imagine that! I guess they do not consider this (http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1722/orderendorsementtopayka.jpg) enough evidence!! What really got me is that Kaye BARON inspired the wildest fantasies by visiting me there, and upon a glance was perplexed that the STATE (as you put it) would pay her $2000 to evaluate me, a man who was obviously competent to stand trial. She already had the videos (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNWI4OWZmNzEtMjY1My00MzJlLWE5Z mYtMjZjMmU2Y2UxNDFh&hl=en) but thought they were CD's - she said she would enjoy them right away with popcorn and ice cream:

David Merrill (in a velcro turtlesuit): I hate you!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. What really freaked Kaye out was that the judge threw me in the Psycho Ward because I was not cooperating with his order to get an independent psychological evaluation while in the same breath threatening me for that Order authorizing to pay her! I mean really! Go figure!!

Metheist
03-05-11, 03:30 PM
self determination within what frame?

I would imagine that frame being the frame that one is aware of. ;)

And if one were to Claim said Right [Property] is that one Benefiting from the Use of a Law? or Bylaw? Whose Trust was that Law settled? In other words who is the higher power? If we are talking about man's law then there must be a singularity a beginning. And the question begging to be answered is Who was the Creator? Or said another way, who first performed the first Trust Deed? Was it the Pope in 1302 - Unam Sanctum?

If the Pope in 1302 forms the basis of Trust law with the Trust Deed of Unam Sanctum, if I claim the "Right of Self Determination" do I come under the HIGH CONTRACTING PARTIES?

Conversely, if one is aware, should one also be aware of "HIGH CONTRACTING PARTIES" of awareness?

Perhaps I've blasphemed again...

:D

Michael Joseph
03-05-11, 06:50 PM
Exactly my point. If a living soul should DECIDE to lower himself [masculine = femine for the purposes of this writing] into a lower estate by claiming UNDER a deficient status or estate, then that is the self realization or aware choice that has been made. But to be fully with the cognizance of choice one with the awareness would be sure to know the obligations of his choice, yes?

Is it the duty of an other man to make another aware? I say emphatically No. If one chooses to be ignorant, then let him be ignorant. Let him complain and writhe in the mire. When he stops complaining and pointing outward, then perhaps he can be helped to look inward to resolve his issues. Until then, let him eat the food with the hogs. Yet, if he will return to the Father's house he will be received with great joy.

If one with the aware condition decides to enjoin or engage a lower condition, then, yes, that one should be with the cognizance of the higher powers of that condition. This conversation of course goes to man wants a leader that he can see. A leader that will go before him and fight his battles for him and do all of the dirty repugnant work for him. That way man will be with a clean conscious and the dirty work is left to mans representative.

Man wants his delicious chicken sandwich, yet he does not want to engage his mind to realize the manner in which that sandwich is made ready for his consumption - to see the chicken farms where they are bred by the hundreds of thousands in horrific conditions - is not expedient to enjoying the delicious sandwich. Therefore, we shall leave that task to our representative, yes? So that we with the choice can enjoy the byproduct of our intention - the delicious sandwich - and our conscious remains clear. Is that being aware?

Yet, this model is impossible in a society because the so called representative comes "out of" the Society to lead a repugnant ignorant public. Therefore the representative lies to the Public feeding back to the Public the impossibility of solving all of their problems. An irrational game, yet the public has been controlled for a little over a Century with Irrational Thought patterns. Feed the Self whatever it wants is the irrational thought of this day - it promotes peace. What then when the candy store runs out of candy?

Aware of what? My being? Do my thoughts ripple thru your mind like the waves on a pond caused by a singular pebble dropped within it? No, then don't respond. Yes, then engage and prove my point. We are ALL aware and we all are like little pebbles being dropped into a pond and our actions are as the waves and those waves "interact" with each other to change the pre-existing condition.

So what then of choice? Choice framed when and where? Of course you and I are both aware beings. With the Choice to decide - how will we shape our destinies. We shape our destinies by our singular choice. Our Choice to do or not to do a thing impacts others.

I choose, therefore I am aware. I choose, therefore I am with the responsibility and obligation.

I reject the notion that the frame is conditional to ones awareness. Is a 16 year old aware of the ramifications of endorsing the Federal Reserve System? Yet he chooses to work and get a paycheck and have a banking account and endorse the Federal Reserve System and thusly he is with the Responsibility and the Obligation of that Choice - even though said choice was made in ignorance. The boy Acted and implied his trust. The boy is aware that he is getting some increase; yet, he is unaware of the nature of the trust he has enjoined.

As to your blasphemy, you take that up with your Creator. Even if I could Judge you, what then? Am I with the Power to effect my judgment?

We are informed that the Kingdom of Heaven is within and without. I change myself by my choice and I impact others by my change. Self awareness of the realization that I indeed need to change. Where said change is realized within the construct of my conscious thought.

I now await all of the gainsayers to report back to me according to Plato, I am asleep. I await your proof. Yet please undergird my position and respond to this open door. I'm waiting....

Metheist
03-05-11, 07:04 PM
I just checked in to see what condition my condition was in...

Michael Joseph
03-05-11, 08:49 PM
I just checked in to see what condition my condition was in...

Methinks you be "Fogging" this issue. Dude, the Lebowski reference is excellent.

Duderonomy 2:5
5. Respect everyone's point of view. It's just, like, their opinion, man.

Rofl....

----------------------------------------------
Yet,

I do not think we can discuss the Self without going to Philosophy. And inevitably we are going to end up at Origins. What is the Self and who Created it? Those questions beg for something greater than Us and someone that is without us; yet, perhaps that one, is also within us. Or said another way dwells with us in our Intellect - Spirit. The Self being the True me - Nephesh as the Hebrews say [crossing over].

Yet the Self also goes to Identity. And Identity goes to construct. Identity where and per whose terms. Shall I use a name to identify my Self? That name is an operation of mathematics / law = model - that lowers my True Self - Soul. If I use a name to "help" me with relationships, then my name is amongst other names. Is not a name a claim? Of course it is. Yet, we live in Society so we need a way of dealing with each other and names seem to be a practical solution. Yet see that a name is a persona and as such a means to belittle man - a mask. I heard a clerk say more than once - "Can I have your name, Sir?" Will I grant an agency over my Self to another?

Then I heard another speak of a Legal Name. Is that the Self? Or is this just a choice to further degrade the Self? Legal to what construct? Legal goes to Trust. So then who holds the titles in and for that Legal Name?

Now man has lowered his Self with a name and now there is a further Choice to use a Legal Name. The Self is without the naming convention - the name is just a label to belittle - the Self is Supreme and Divine. All Souls are Mine sayeth YHVH. Yet if the choice is made to belittle one's self, then the idea of diversity comes into play. All souls belong to YHVH as Creator - then vested in Yehoshua, as Trustee - we as Owners - owners of what - Owner goes to who has the Right of Use - we do with Choice. Yet, if the Creator decides to Act against his creation - He hardened Pharoah's heart - The Creator is with that Ability as Creator.

Diversity goes to Construct. Diversity from what?

Exploring the so called Right of Self Determination.....Who granted that Right? Was it a man or are man's conventions just reflecting the greater light. Sort of like the moon reflects the light of the sun - said another way - are man's writings just reflecting the idea that the Right of Self Determination is a grant from the Creator we are with Choice to choose ye this day. Life or Death - Jeremiah 17:5 or 17:7.

Therefore man is without the ability to grant Divine Rights, yet man can recognize that those Rights = Property = Ability to Use exist. As such, do I require a Society to recognize my path? Yes and No.

The question remains, what are your express intentions and how will you live at peace with your neighbor absent trespass? Mistakes happen; yet, will you express your willingness to come to the table with Standing to show your Responsibility and Accountability?

I heard one say - nonsense. Why must I be compelled to do such a thing? Do you live alone on an island? Or do you interact with others daily? I'll wager the latter. Now the question only remains how will you express this Self Determination? And tell me how do you plan on identifying your Self?

Frederick Burrell
03-05-11, 09:44 PM
Perhaps you could just experience the Self. Takes it out of the intellectual realm, which can get so wordy and never come to a place of knowing. This I would think would be the difference between experiencing something and just intellectualizing about it. Frederick Burrell.

"Are you experienced" Jimi

Frederick Burrell

Metheist
03-05-11, 10:53 PM
I do not think we can discuss the Self without going to Philosophy. And inevitably we are going to end up at Origins.

Which, ironically, is where "opinion" comes in. And, opinion, is where confirmation bias (I call it "conformation" bias) comes in. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34BhEgO_es)

What is the Self and who Created it?

Just take it easy, Man. :D

If you get a thousand people, you may indeed come up with a thousand different answers, but one prevailing attitude: They all believe they are right, and yet cannot prove it.

Those questions beg for something greater than Us and someone that is without us; yet, perhaps that one, is also within us. Or said another way dwells with us in our Intellect - Spirit. The Self being the True me - Nephesh as the Hebrews say [crossing over].

Those questions beg for the creator to make itself known, in a full-disclosure sort of way. Or, said creator can leave said created self in the dark, floundering around, while finding said creation a source of great entertainment, much like the "Truman Show," all while demanding (again according to opinions of interpretation of a sole communication purportedly left behind many centuries ago, with no software upgrades or bug reporting system, or even a help desk number where "users" can get help, especially with connectivity issues: "My blacktooth is not picking up this frequency")

I can only testify that the summons I have issued were returned as "undeliverable."

Yet the Self also goes to Identity. And Identity goes to construct. Identity where and per whose terms. Shall I use a name to identify my Self? That name is an operation of mathematics / law = model - that lowers my True Self - Soul. If I use a name to "help" me with relationships, then my name is amongst other names. Is not a name a claim? Of course it is. Yet, we live in Society so we need a way of dealing with each other and names seem to be a practical solution. Yet see that a name is a persona and as such a means to belittle man - a mask. I heard a clerk say more than once - "Can I have your name, Sir?" Will I grant an agency over my Self to another?

Then I heard another speak of a Legal Name. Is that the Self? Or is this just a choice to further degrade the Self? Legal to what construct? Legal goes to Trust. So then who holds the titles in and for that Legal Name?

Now man has lowered his Self with a name and now there is a further Choice to use a Legal Name. The Self is without the naming convention - the name is just a label to belittle - the Self is Supreme and Divine. All Souls are Mine sayeth YHVH.

So YHVH just lowered himself by incorporating a name? I don't get the "lowering" by using a name. Why not "raising?" I thought that the "Messiah" was given a name above every name? Wouldn't that be raising, instead of lowering? (Although he wasn't given the name that was prophesied...)

Yet if the choice is made to belittle one's self, then the idea of diversity comes into play. Again, if using a name is "lowering," then how does this apply to us, but not to the "creator?"

All souls belong to YHVH as Creator - then vested in Yehoshua, as Trustee

Isn't this a claim? :D I would imagine that you, MJ are the claimant for this thread, anyway, but the ORIGINAL claimant, who is that? Why has the right to cross-examine, or continued communication, ceased?

[QUOTE=Michael Joseph;104]
- we as Owners - owners of what - Owner goes to who has the Right of Use - we do with Choice. Yet, if the Creator decides to Act against his creation - He hardened Pharoah's heart - The Creator is with that Ability as Creator.

This is where I get confused, because if the Creator can decide to act against his creation, then why not just a little communication from said Creator? And, further, can said creator write on stone tablets, and on the wall of a palace, but with the most important writing, the one that the purported creation is supposed to rely on for centuries upon end, the same Creator, at the time of such writing, decided to work through "agents" instead of taking time out of his busy schedule of being entertained by his creation...

The logic isn't there for me, nor is the faith, since the logic is so, well, illogical.

Diversity goes to Construct. Diversity from what?

Exploring the so called Right of Self Determination.....Who granted that Right?

Who needs to? I say who I am. Who's stopping me? You've seen judges agree that I can call myself whatever I want, and you've seen them agree that I am the man, rather than the legal name.

But, why do I need their agreement? (or the creator's agreement, although to get response for any reason would be a definite change)

[As a side note, the performance review seems a little late for me also... (It is appointed unto man once to die, and after this the judgment) Couldn't we kinda have a few sessions as we go along, and kinda tweak things, so that the end meeting wouldn't be so one sided?]

Was it a man or are man's conventions just reflecting the greater light. Sort of like the moon reflects the light of the sun - said another way - are man's writings just reflecting the idea that the Right of Self Determination is a grant from the Creator we are with Choice to choose ye this day. Life or Death - Jeremiah 17:5 or 17:7.

Again, for me, this goes to relevance. If this is truly relevant, then so is up to the minute, real time communication. No talky, no walky...

Therefore man is without the ability to grant Divine Rights, yet man can recognize that those Rights = Property = Ability to Use exist. As such, do I require a Society to recognize my path? Yes and No.

And yet the pope grants such rights to the monarch of London.

The question remains, what are your express intentions and how will you live at peace with your neighbor absent trespass? Mistakes happen; yet, will you express your willingness to come to the table with Standing to show your Responsibility and Accountability?

I heard one say - nonsense. Why must I be compelled to do such a thing? Do you live alone on an island? Or do you interact with others daily? I'll wager the latter. Now the question only remains how will you express this Self Determination? And tell me how do you plan on identifying your Self?

I see this dance all the time. Honor is developed and built. Demand for honor, when no honor has been extended, is something that I am adverse with...

Michael Joseph
03-06-11, 01:56 AM
I can experience my Self - Soul all the day long, yet, I cannot prove to you anything about my own experiences they are my own truths - or said another way - true for me and noone else as I cannot prove the existence of my Soul. Is it like a River? A river looks the same from day to day, yet it is composed of different Hydrogen and Oxygen matter at any given time. Therefore while it looks the same it is in fact ever changing. Consider now your Self. It is not static it is dynamic and couple the Eve to the Adam - the Spirit and the soul - one can Create too - by Choice.

Is the act of Creation the act of Self Determination? I think so. A choice to do a thing. The thought first impregnating the mind to think and create. I can conceive it, I can do it.

Which, ironically, is where "opinion" comes in. And, opinion, is where confirmation bias (I call it "conformation" bias) comes in. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u34BhEgO_es)

Agreed. And that leads to Re- Ligions. And religions lead to separation - dividing the assembly. Who is with the real truth. And said separation is good for those who seek to divide man as that one enjoys the power vested in him by his following. Yet, you cannot escape Origins. I however, leave it up to you to resolve Origins.

If you get a thousand people, you may indeed come up with a thousand different answers, but one prevailing attitude: They all believe they are right, and yet cannot prove it.

Exactly the point. Prove you have a soul. Prove there is a God. Prove you were created. You can't do it, neither can I, yet I experience. And my experiences cannot be proven. Therefore the Self Determination is an outward expression of Choice.

If I choose to Not be Under a certain construct of Laws, will not my actions imply my trust? If the opposite then I am one confused man.

Those questions beg for the creator to make itself known, in a full-disclosure sort of way. Or, said creator can leave said created self in the dark, floundering around, while finding said creation a source of great entertainment, much like the "Truman Show," all while demanding (again according to opinions of interpretation of a sole communication purportedly left behind many centuries ago, with no software upgrades or bug reporting system, or even a help desk number where "users" can get help, especially with connectivity issues: "My blacktooth is not picking up this frequency")

I can only testify that the summons I have issued were returned as "undeliverable."

Here I have no response. As again, out of respect, I refuse to trespass upon you. Absent judgment, I remain upon my own expressions and I refuse to impose my expression upon you absent you asking me for it and engaging me in question or request.

So YHVH just lowered himself by incorporating a name? I don't get the "lowering" by using a name. Why not "raising?" I thought that the "Messiah" was given a name above every name? Wouldn't that be raising, instead of lowering? (Although he wasn't given the name that was prophesied...)

Again, if using a name is "lowering," then how does this apply to us, but not to the "creator?"

Okay, I accept that rationale. Let me re-phrase - who gives issue to the name that men are called? Is it not mom and dad? Who gave issue to the Messiah's name? Was it not the Creator? I believe the Creator said 'you will worship me where I place my name'. Yet that sort of strays from this discourse.

Mom and Dad named me. Yet the State also created a name for me. But noone made me use the State's name. That was my own Choice - my own Self Determination. The State's name belongs to the State. Back to Survey. When the Child was born was there not a Survey upon the Child? Of course there was. And the Survey formed the basis of the new Birth - Trust Certificate. Yet, the Child is still with the ability to Chose his own Self Determination.

All souls belong to YHVH as Creator - then vested in Yehoshua, as Trustee

Response by Methist: Isn't this a claim? :D I would imagine that you, MJ are the claimant for this thread, anyway, but the ORIGINAL claimant, who is that? Why has the right to cross-examine, or continued communication, ceased?

I admit that is a claim based in part to my lack of knowledge. And based upon the Scripture, which I believe to be truth. Yet, I cannot prove either one to be truth. it is my belief based on experience. Yet, your experiences may be different. So I choose to live and let live. I cannot save you nor you me. So why should I trespass upon you with my belief systems.

Yet, I have studied extensively Origins without - philosophers - and within - my own experiences and my own determinations based on my observations. And I have realized I cannot 1) identify myself and 2) know beyond origins 3) fathom that matter can just become absent an expression of will.

Therefore, I reject that we are absent a Creator. But I think that we can see a glimpse of the Creator in other men - as the Creator dwells with man's spirit.

This is where I get confused, because if the Creator can decide to act against his creation, then why not just a little communication from said Creator? And, further, can said creator write on stone tablets, and on the wall of a palace, but with the most important writing, the one that the purported creation is supposed to rely on for centuries upon end, the same Creator, at the time of such writing, decided to work through "agents" instead of taking time out of his busy schedule of being entertained by his creation...

The logic isn't there for me, nor is the faith, since the logic is so, well, illogical.

I accept that those are your view and beliefs I shall respect them.

Who needs to? I say who I am. Who's stopping me? You've seen judges agree that I can call myself whatever I want, and you've seen them agree that I am the man, rather than the legal name.

But, why do I need their agreement? (or the creator's agreement, although to get response for any reason would be a definite change)

[As a side note, the performance review seems a little late for me also... (It is appointed unto man once to die, and after this the judgment) Couldn't we kinda have a few sessions as we go along, and kinda tweak things, so that the end meeting wouldn't be so one sided?]

Well I see this in another light. I would rather not appear before a judge. Why should I? That is unless I have injured another man or woman or public property. There is no cause to appear. As I do not trust in that. My trust is in the Divine. And my Self Expression is as Priest before Men. Walking in the middle path.

Yet consider the enforcement officer, and his confusion. If you say so what, that's his problem, then enjoy the strife as you will have to deal with his problem. yet there seems to me another way. To Self Express ones position before the fact seems like a better path. But that's just me.

And yet the pope grants such rights to the monarch of London.

The Pope [door] and its Cardinals [hinges for the door] is another thread altogether. Their claim is that they are speaking for God. Therefore the re-write the Scripture and call it a Testament. Acting as Trustee for a Dead Grantor. I find the Pope repugnant. Yet, again, that is for another thread.

I see this dance all the time. Honor is developed and built. Demand for honor, when no honor has been extended, is something that I am adverse with...

Honor is developed and extended to those who render honor to another. If you expressed a new Trust into Existence - a new Society - and you, as Trustee spoke for your estate - then you would be extended honor as you have come to the table with your 'piece of eight'. Else, you might just do nothing and complain about the way you are not honored.

Do I expect the US to honor me? No. Yet, I walk in peace and honor the US by not trespassing upon its jurisdictions and venues.

When I was told not to come back to the courthouse unless I had an appointment, I comprehend. That is a private venue. I was trespassing. And I will not be going into any Court house of the US again, unless I am granted an invitation. And if said invitation is extended, then I shall come speaking for my family and estate as friend of the court to help the court settle the matter before it.

However, in reality, if I should desire I will go where I want to go, because it depends on the Survey and I have just as much right to the Land as another. I AM to the Faithful Son - All that I have is yours.

So therefore, my Self Determination is in the Scripture. Or to be precise is in the Creator. And I walk as an expression of that Determination. Expression of Divine Trust.

Metheist
03-06-11, 02:21 AM
And to that, I would say that we are on the path of searching. (and awareness of our discoveries, severally)

Michael Joseph
03-06-11, 02:36 AM
And to that, I would say that we are on the path of searching. (and awareness of our discoveries, severally)

yet we live together on this planet so how will we ever resolve our disputes absent a third party and absent violence? And thusly the age old problem is yet again expressed - how shall we have meaningful peace?

13. Whenever possible, try to get paid in cash in order to avoid getting bumped up into a higher tax bracket.

5. Take 'er easy for all the sinners of the world, dude. Abide.

Metheist
03-06-11, 02:43 AM
yet we live together on this planet so how will we ever resolve our disputes absent a third party and absent violence? And thusly the age old problem is yet again expressed - how shall we have meaningful peace?

13. Whenever possible, try to get paid in cash in order to avoid getting bumped up into a higher tax bracket.

5. Take 'er easy for all the sinners of the world, dude. Abide.

The Dude abides, Man.

And while there are merits to getting along, sometimes it is an impossibility.

But, we can try. First things first, let's give meaning to all the words.

But not on this thread, Mmmmmmkay?

Frederick Burrell
03-12-11, 03:01 AM
Does one really have choice, or is just an appearance of choice, a deception.
. If one has no choice, how can one have self determination. Are you really that aware of all your subconscious motivations. Frederick Burrell

Michael Joseph
03-12-11, 04:21 AM
Does one really have choice, or is just an appearance of choice, a deception.
. If one has no choice, how can one have self determination. Are you really that aware of all your subconscious motivations. Frederick Burrell

Agreed that a "program" might and often is inserted into the young mind of a child - remember John the Police Officer visiting you in first grade - if you get in trouble just call 911 - Trust Me, I'm your friend.

And, years later when Johnny, or one of his mates, pulls you over on the side of the road, he has to literally tell you to "shut up". Why, because the program was imbedded and is now running in the background and you respond to it without even knowing why.

The judge asks a question, and you just can't help yourself - the mouth spewing words and you wondering why can't I stop talking. Oops, why did I say that. I always do that to myself. Exactly. The program running silently in the background of the sub-conscious mind.

How to defeat it? Go to Alpha and re-program is one way. There are others. Like real life experience to face down the result of breaking the Trust that was instilled in a young child.

Of course there is a Right of Self Determination. You are with the free choice to create. And the World recognizes that Right. It is not given by the World it is given by the Creator. Go forth and take dominion.

I acknowledge Methist (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/member.php?15-Metheist) who helped me to see it was only fear and at the end of the day, my restrictions were the result of my fear and my trust. When I learned those lessons, I, in part, was on my way to Removing the Policeman in my Head. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRiYOWcYHk&feature=related)

Programs like "I pledge allegiance to a Flag........" - all stop. Do you see the absurdity. You are pledging to a piece of cloth. Why in the world would I pledge to a piece of cloth? And said Flag is of the United States of America. And the USA is dependent of the United States. Talk about being in a box.

Yet, I have heard many mom's and dad's spout off on Sunday's...."They don't even say the pledge in school anymore." They love that program. Because it gives them Security.

The Artificial Womb

"From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.

The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems."

The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency

"The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public."

-------

Yet, it does not have to be that way for you. When as a child we are under tutors but as a man we are ready to step forth and take the responsibility of estate.

Galations

4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Frederick Burrell
03-12-11, 05:21 AM
Yes, but why does one have the disposition to explore their limitations and another one not. Why is one born into a life situation of destitution and another born into a life that supports asking why. From where is the first impulse created that predisposes one man to search out truth and another to become co-dependent in all aspects of life. Frederick Burrell.

motla68
03-12-11, 06:05 AM
Yes, but why does one have the disposition to explore their limitations and another one not. Why is one born into a life situation of destitution and another born into a life that supports asking why. From where is the first impulse created that predisposes one man to search out truth and another to become co-dependent in all aspects of life. Frederick Burrell.

It is even biblical prophecy that all will not survive the end times, a very small portion of the population. Therefore we cannot expect to be able to save the whole world from it's own ignorance. Every year we have an ice storm the people from northern states who are use to driving in snow think they can get in their SUV and drive as fast as they want, it turns the interstate into a parking lot full of flipped vehicles and others who have spun out into the woods or flying off bridges. A local native to the area says he loves it though, natures built in population control so there is less of these people to deal with when he is travelling on the road also said because of these people he will never ride a motorcycle on the road again, got tired of being cutoff and nearly killed because people do not give a crap about a smaller vehicle when they are in their SUVs flying down the road, I could not agree more for I was in a similar situation once.

Frederick Burrell
03-13-11, 09:59 AM
The world does not need saving, it is exactly where it needs to be, as are each and every one of us. It can not be other wise.

Why is it you look at the splinter in your brothers eye and perceive not the rafter in your own. First remove the rafter from your eye and you will see more clearly how to remove the splinter from your brothers.

Fear not that which can kill the body, but that which can kill the soul. You have had many bodies, therefore the admonition is much more relevant. Give thanks, that is has been granted unto you to see through a glass less cloudy, but know that it is not of your doing, but the divine which has pre-ordained your present condition, and learn compassion for your fellow man for they are you. Frederick Burrell

motla68
07-29-11, 12:17 AM
The world does not need saving, it is exactly where it needs to be, as are each and every one of us. It can not be other wise.

Why is it you look at the splinter in your brothers eye and perceive not the rafter in your own. First remove the rafter from your eye and you will see more clearly how to remove the splinter from your brothers.

Fear not that which can kill the body, but that which can kill the soul. You have had many bodies, therefore the admonition is much more relevant. Give thanks, that is has been granted unto you to see through a glass less cloudy, but know that it is not of your doing, but the divine which has pre-ordained your present condition, and learn compassion for your fellow man for they are you. Frederick Burrell

Yes there is compassion, but you cannot save someone who truly does not want to be saved including those who talk the talk but they do not walk the walk of someone who wants to be saved.

Bear Eagle
09-22-11, 10:58 PM
I agree Shikamaru. The problem it seems in our allowance of others to do this. It would seem the only reason why experts, authorities, guardians, patrons, guides, and all other "influences", are created, is for the singular purpose of another to tell another what to believe, where to go, and how to live, that is subjectively correct from the perception of the one issuing forth the claim of "knowing" what is good for others. Its quite laughable really at the base and core of the subject. I shutter at the thought of being in any position to Claim what is good for someone else, and actually have the 'power' to make it so. One reason I have never voted. I just cant live with what that means.

shikamaru
09-23-11, 12:03 AM
I agree Shikamaru. The problem it seems in our allowance of others to do this. It would seem the only reason why experts, authorities, guardians, patrons, guides, and all other "influences", are created, is for the singular purpose of another to tell another what to believe, where to go, and how to live, that is subjectively correct from the perception of the one issuing forth the claim of "knowing" what is good for others. Its quite laughable really at the base and core of the subject. I shutter at the thought of being in any position to Claim what is good for someone else, and actually have the 'power' to make it so. One reason I have never voted. I just cant live with what that means.

This is most fair !!

I concur!

Frederick Burrell
08-07-13, 10:47 AM
They don't need saving. They are saved, just taking a different path home. Some travel slowly, some fast, but all reach the destination.

David Merrill
08-07-13, 12:32 PM
Ernest Shurtleff put it fairly clear. (http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4061/claimallthatthereis.jpg)

Even so, he thought his name (http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2504/namemetaphysics.jpg) was Ernest HOLMES. One can compensate the pseudonomania (http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3922/pseudonomania.jpg) by integration.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7910/namemetaphysicsclose.jpg

tommyf350
08-13-13, 07:43 PM
I really love how you guy's expound on the bible verses, its truly amazing how the truth is universal and understood by many people with different approaches .i cant really do the same with the bible, but my understanding comes from Chan ,or as it is popularly known, Zen Buddhism.
i tend to agree that it is everything exists with a purpose and it is all as it should be.i believe this was the timeless compassion the Buddha talks about doing what is good and right no matter what,and not doing what is wrong, compassion/truth being the selfless acts and what is right.
weather or not we still have the presumed illusion of self or the other, the truth transcends,and he (Siddhartha Gautama,Dhammapada (http://www.amazon.com/The-Way-Buddha-Illustrated-Dhammapada/dp/0810972956)) also states hate has never extinguished hate in this existence only love can overcome hate.

a example of the presumption or what is called fundamental ignorance. this term ignorance is not meant in a derogatory manner its just a misunderstanding that the inside is somehow different in nature from the outside.

THE GATELESS GATE - Chapter 29. The Sixth Patriarch's Your Mind Moves (http://www.zenguide.com/zenmedia/books/content.cfm?t=the_gateless_gate&chapter=29)
The wind was flapping a temple flag, and two monks started an argument.

One said the flag moved, the other said the wind moved;

they argued back and forth but could not reach a conclusion.

The Sixth Patriarch said, "It is not the wind that moves, it is not the flag that moves; it is your mind that moves."

The two monks were awe-struck.

Mumon's Comment

It is not the wind that moves; it is not the flag that moves; it is not the mind that moves. How do you see the patriarch?

If you come to understand this matter deeply, you will see that the two monks got gold when buying iron.

The patriarch could not withhold his compassion and courted disgrace.
Mumon's Verse

Wind, flag, mind, moving,
All equally to blame.
Only knowing how to open his mouth,
Unaware of his fault in talking.

upon seeing this video again and watching the wording I think a helping parallel can be drawn to self determination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-hHTByyvY

oh and i am not as well versed in physics but HH the dalai lama has a book that might intrest some here particularly David.
The Universe in a Single Atom: The Convergence of Science and Spirituality (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/universe-in-a-single-atom-dalai-lama/1100304560)
ok folks have a good one.