PDA

View Full Version : 12usc95a

Amaz
02-04-16, 11:23 PM
Guys,
I have an open question that someone within this group can possibly answer.
The Pope came to give his final warning! John Boehner cried and resigned and now in 2016 12 USC 95a in the Banking Code is all of a sudden omitted (gold confiscation US citizens deemed as enemy combatants) now it is relied upon and classified to section 4305(b) of Title 50, War and National Defense.
Are they admitting they are now at war or are they are no longer allowed to use signatures to create currency out of thin air?

David Merrill
02-05-16, 12:07 PM
Guys,
I have an open question that someone within this group can possibly answer.
The Pope came to give his final warning! John Boehner cried and resigned and now in 2016 12 USC 95a in the Banking Code is all of a sudden omitted (gold confiscation US citizens deemed as enemy combatants) now it is relied upon and classified to section 4305(b) of Title 50, War and National Defense.
Are they admitting they are now at war or are they are no longer allowed to use signatures to create currency out of thin air?

Please show us in links, and also quote the Notes. The Notes will probably reveal what Congress has done here. If Congress did not do that, then it may be found in Executive Order?

I do not want to comment until I know more. I recall you mentioning it a week ago. Thank you.

If this is true and your perceptions are knowledge then I AM by intuition believing my remarks for a few weeks now that the Run on the Fed is immanent, and that the Bankers' Holiday in the Trading with the Enemy Act has been going on slowly since the NYSE shut down for three days fifteen years back.

-Something a suitor calls Plunge Protection Team, and Bailouts, Raising the Debt Ceiling (willy-nilly) and four or five renditions of Quantitative Easing - the Frank-Dodd Act complete with Shock Testing for any institution with over $10B assets etc...

The Markets closed when they became a controlled environment.

allodial
02-05-16, 01:14 PM
Last I checked, the US Department of the Treasury and the banks are still functioning as usual--except for the securitization restrictions that banks now have to deal with (maybe the restrictions really mean that control over currency has returned to the the Government and/or to People?). Want me to call and ask Jacob if signatures aren't good ne moar? The idea that money is created out of thin air by a signature I suspect is fallacious and/or misleading.

There are die-hard Roman Catholics holding seats in the U.S. Congress right along with a heap of Israeli-U.S. dual-nationals. Also, the famous Georgetown University is a Jesuit-oriented university.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N307qjX3hv0

AFAIK John Boehner resigned because of the budget problems. Anyways, John BOEHNER is a Roman Catholic AFAIK and was very touched that the Roman Pope visited--it was his idea.

Thursday was a moment of highs and lows for the speaker of the House. The former altar boy who attended Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Reading, Ohio, hosted the Pope. He’d been working on that project for 20 years. “It’s a pretty big deal for a little Catholic boy like me,” he said. After experiencing the eternal questions in the Pope’s presence and the soul-examining questions in his address, Boehner then spent that hour with restive members of his conference discussing the details of funding the government and defunding Planned Parenthood.

Anways, if Rabbi's follow the protocol that the Roman Catholic Pope (note: he wears a yarmulke) wears white and suboordinates wear black, maybe that says something too.

The zucchetto’s color signifies its bearer’s rank. The pope and only the pope's is white; cardinals wear scarlet ones, bishops and other church figures of similar rank wear violet zucchetti and lower ranking priests wear black ones, if they wear them at all.

David Merrill
02-05-16, 06:58 PM
Last I checked, the US Department of the Treasury and the banks are still functioning as usual--except for the securitization restrictions that banks now have to deal with (maybe the restrictions really mean that control over currency has returned to the the Government and/or to People?).

Be aware that I filter my reflections quite in accord with what I project.

I think the Information Highway and METRO organization have accelerated cycles with the Electronic Age of Mankind. The capture of the mind took seventy years in Nebuchadnezzar's day. The Israelites went in, the Jews came out. This was the Kingdom in the worldly political sense. Most Christians think it was the zealot rebels against the Roman Conquest that Jesus held promise as King of Israel of ending. Reference to the Kingdom of David and Jesus as the Son of David clarify (to me anyway) that the People yearned to be free of the conquest described in the Books of Nehemiah and Ezra. - A return to pre-Babylonian Israel.

I think we are all more familiar with the Pope wearing the Babylonian Dagon hat.

allodial
02-05-16, 09:20 PM
With the princes of God (the royal priesthood) remember, before Babylon but after Egypt they asked to be ruled by a king and perhaps for a good reason:

And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel. Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba. And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD. And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

The Roman Catholic Pope or the Bishop of Rome might be mistaken for merely being of ceremonial religious figure, but really an emperor or a king of a line that goes back to Nebuchadnezzar. What is interesting (at least to me as to the point I'm making for edification) is that the Israelites asked for a king at that point above quoted and they got Saul. In exile or captivity they got a king without asking. Interestingly enough, its said that the Roman Catholic or Vatican idea is that the idea of government by consent or choice being nonsense. But yet #1 the Israelites at the above quoted context did exactly that they CHOSE a king--government by consent is right there #2 they went into exile or captivity by God's consent but per agreement under the applicable law (Deut., etc.)

Its uncanny when a king denies the very source of his authority. Similarly mind-boggling when a president of the United States says "The Constitution is nothing but a worthless piece of paper" but yet still goes on flaunting the authority of being president of the United States and office and an entity created by an allegedly-worthless piece of paper according to the same. Concerning Israel's time in Babylon, clearly Nebuchadnezzar went ultra-vires and was penalized for it.

xparte
02-05-16, 10:54 PM
To make righteous or just without guilt. walk like a true king Christ is our JUSTIFICATION a blood transfusion dark to light cleansing bathing in his Christs donor blood or son; shine [saul;shine]soulshine[light]#2 Walk in Christ a true King is Righteous and a just Man the word of God #3 redeemed for all sin is to testify or to claim your blood is that of your father ones JUSTIFICATION with being made a just Man. [No Righteousness without Christ ]now baby whose your Daddy choice or a willed adversary born into it.Am i justified well only who you claim stand with a perverted judgment. As for me being in the light in the word in testimony its now Gods judgement i been justified [Just as if i ed ] never sinned now Its uncanny when a king denies the very source of his authority lodi one post for the road old friend Be aware that I filter my reflections quite in accord with what I project.a kinship we all share a merrill original and mirror reflections. If i've been hollering thanx forgive me.In Christs Righteousness he is the one who is without sin we are warehoused with the shit take Christ on all the dark paths empty the warehouse daily .simple things remember who complicates life

Amaz
02-06-16, 12:44 AM
Here is the link read all the way through.... https://help.law.cornell.edu/forum/category-2/help-with_aa/4069-why-is-there-suddenly-an-omitted-status-on-the-page-for-12-u-s-code-§-95a-95b

george
03-03-16, 06:00 PM
Please show us in links, and also quote the Notes. The Notes will probably reveal what Congress has done here. If Congress did not do that, then it may be found in Executive Order?

I do not want to comment until I know more. I recall you mentioning it a week ago. Thank you.

If this is true and your perceptions are knowledge then I AM by intuition believing my remarks for a few weeks now that the Run on the Fed is immanent, and that the Bankers' Holiday in the Trading with the Enemy Act has been going on slowly since the NYSE shut down for three days fifteen years back.

-Something a suitor calls Plunge Protection Team, and Bailouts, Raising the Debt Ceiling (willy-nilly) and four or five renditions of Quantitative Easing - the Frank-Dodd Act complete with Shock Testing for any institution with over $10B assets etc...

The Markets closed when they became a controlled environment.

links available now. interesting comment from the "Reference Librarian"

This is bizarre

TWEA seems to have been going on much longer than "since the NYSE shut down for three days fifteen years back"

allodial
03-03-16, 09:18 PM
I think we are all more familiar with the Pope wearing the Babylonian Dagon hat.

It is officially referred to as a "two-horned mitre" (yes two horns..from the side). Also, would not clothing made of wool literally be "sheep's clothing"? Of course, linen is not wool. Linen is associated with the raiment of the saints, not wool. The ephod of the OT was made of linen rather than wool. P.S. Wool == sheep's clothing.

george
03-03-16, 09:35 PM
fish hat, now lets get back on topic:

links available now. interesting comment from the "Reference Librarian"

TWEA seems to have been going on much longer than "since the NYSE shut down for three days fifteen years back"

george
03-14-16, 05:40 PM
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2062-Trading-with-the-Enemy-Act-now-OMITTED&p=20998&viewfull=1#post20998