PDA

View Full Version : Felony charges dismissed, making a claim for return of property.

Gavilan
02-05-16, 07:13 PM
https://youtu.be/XNn8cBd-w0c

http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=020-&casekey=020-CF++1400408.

Woman reclaims her property (husband ).

xparte
02-06-16, 11:13 PM
That's her claim a common law claim . identifying ownership and claiming dominion .the husband is wife's CLAIM not surety ACTING AS A SURETY IS A SERIOUS MATTER no act of law can follow the WIFE'S CLAIM

A surety is someone who agrees to take responsibility for a person accused of a crime. Being a surety is a serious commitment. Before you accept this responsibility, here are a few things you should think about:

Do not agree to be a surety if you are not sure that you can supervise the accused [person] the HUSBAND is a Male in my care I own him He owns ME Wife
If the accused [person] fails to obey the terms and/or conditions of the court order, you could lose the money you have pledged.
Your responsibility as a surety continues until the case is completely over. In some cases, this may take a long time.
Accepting a fee or being paid back in return for acting as a surety is against the law. on being released back to wife the custodial duty is a husband is always in the custody of a wife.LAWFUL HUSBAND vs legal marriage. I have been released into the true arms but never one wearing a coat .the fig leaves covering the truth get naked then demand justice.A great topic husband and wife can i have your name yes its wife no we didn't register the NAMES husband and wife its just common knowledge and our standing.

xparte
02-07-16, 12:16 AM
adversary you meet it on the highest ground its called the agreement . Is it possible for this enthusiasm to be audible and coherent its all good but processing rhetorical legal court hype is conflicting the greatest opportunity for the lady to be credited for what she successfully claimed Rose never got this agreement because of this guy who cant hang it up long enough for Rose she isn't overselling shit but the guy hijacked the whole point she might impart. His redundancy and his legal rants whats missing is Roseann's testimony and claim be nice to have her speaks . He the tweaker cant let us listen to rose? the WIFE beat this shit down.Folks that gloat miss the boat Karl Lentz can stand on the shore and i will enjoy the ark my contract with Christ is never being left on a distant shore. lawful money is governed lawful claims are governed its the record time and memorial.avoiding service is sending mail back they just suspend the DL and issue a warrant or the perpetual adjournment until your pinched how is this guy getting paid and billing the darkside is becoming a person contradictions only bill fictions . johnnie on the spot bandages and brainstorms cut the shit.