PDA

View Full Version : LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Gavilan
02-10-16, 06:49 PM
http://losethename.com/

https://kateofgaia.wordpress.com/

Existence is a zero sum game. "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another." LINK (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy)

In the attached document kate tells how she figured out the common denominator in the banksters' scam.

For a long time I have known that the banksters' obscene (if not unconscionable) profits were at the impoverishment of others. But not until today, that concept of imbalance in justice became even more clear to me.

Like David writes, the run on the FED iS immanent.

David Merrill
02-10-16, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the validation.

Without going into it too deep; I suspect that in the debt illusion there is zero sum - as demonstrated by the Generally Accepted Accounting Practice of balancing debit against credit.

In physics, as it is developed between my ears, time is the measured disintegration of energy into matter as experienced by fleshy eyes (the ego). Therefore there is really only NOW. The past is for guilt and the future is for disappointment.

Helen's Cave Vision. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImSDJEWnJJUjZWVUE/view?usp=sharing)

xparte
02-11-16, 03:25 AM
The birth
Certificate is actually a Death Certificate we are literally announcing the Death every time we re present the living as dead or present a DL dead and loving it. Whats most painful and annoying is the remedy how skilled does rising from the dead have to be. If already deemed dead then every body needs pro noun ce ment tampering with a corpse .Staying between Birth and Death benefits announcements notices records.the NAME has its own staff recording its insured transference. God being a living one and accepting Christs redemption we announce give notice and record the testimonial to BE JUSTIFIED and lawful the benefit Christ insured with his death all dead rise debt free forgiveness just-if -i -ed never sinned or DIED an all standing under Gods righteous grace.God is the highest living authority Christ is my internal measurement not a dead statue or clay figure a NAMED grave marker. When the image of a Man is the living Christ .One invites his demons the dead and damned. REUNITE CHRIST within each envoy Gods breath and blood is all.Debt to ALL is Death to ALL, A great read Many of you who may be versed somewhat in "legalese"not me
will recognise the term "pro se" which means to speak
for yourself in a court setting. That translates into
“for himself/herself/itself” and if you don’t believe
it, look it up for yourself. The word "prosecute"
translates into "do not pursue" in legal realms where
its mirror in mainstream think is one of going after
someone in court, to prosecute. The truth is, they
don't have to pursue anything because the mere fact
that you are in a courtroom and don't know who you are,
is sufficient to convict your sorry ass for contempt
and id-entity theft of intellectual property CROWNS that was[your here aren't you]
freely given to them. ITS a flawed contract up until you not me "do not pursue"mere fact
that you are in a courtroom the body now known as joining evidence self emptying edification is the"prosecution ready then DO pursue DOuble our pro ceeds with all benefits your here aren't you.point him out that's him.rabbit holes gallows pole go ask alice who the f is alice.embellishment is a good offence .

David Merrill
02-11-16, 03:38 AM
It is so much more simple than that.

I recall the light came on for me when a suitor, maybe twenty-five years ago requested some help reviewing a typical unincorporated business trust - (Massachusetts Trust). He had paid $500 for a trust agreement and I showed him a nearly identical trust I had put together for a suitor already.

General Public Trust. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImLUM4SG5VdHI4bnM/view?usp=sharing)

Please understand if it was relevant, I would probably rewrite the entire thing. The reason it is irrelevant though is this is the Trust settled by and through the birth certificate.

I suggested that he go to the people settling his trust and rename it to FIRST MIDDLE LAST. They wigged out when he requested that they do that. Immediately they quit returning his calls, would not work with him on the final details and would not refund his money. No communication.

People get confused and emphasize the birth certificate, even complicating the birth certificate as if it is the instrument. The instruments arise from perceiving debt has value. But to be gentle on the insane, one can say it another way. The ego creates a drama around identity out of the conditioned fear that losing identity upon mortal death is bad. Nobody dies.

Therefore the confusion is about identity. Now you can decipher the birth certificate for what it is. It is only the agreements that arise around the birth certificate that become complicated.

xparte
02-11-16, 07:37 AM
should i desire the PUBLIC'S TRUST I need only pay for it in application fees.what form of identification will i be presenting but theirs how else can one form a trust without the legal NAME. my true name is not on BC in a common law article 3 Named the case style court up/lo.is not on BC we all agree whats on it LAST FIRST MIDDLE the 11 page trust is notice to agent to principal the true name holds sway .only when agreement is in the private.that's how i have avoided remedy for 30 years being dead. with all common law being case law upper/lower style lawful standing or where a remedy can exist. I never need this venue as 11 pages are expressed for the avoidance and how else can this trust fail probate true name dies.I am not being disingenuous or complacent. i can do that over the phone what i impart is DEAD is DEAD the It is so much more simple than that.to me is been no i dont have BC a DL BD SSN. yet DEAD is DEAD.LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia was what i was on about so far my TRUST qualifications are all dead i tried the 72 hr u cant id him it works great when ones 2000 miles from a hometown where your legally dead and a show cause hearing of the dead.I got some court recordings of my early dead on dead heaters point him out that's him sitting chained defenceless to the table dead to your left councillor.So why i bemoan this shit for 30 years its just therapy fixin to kill yep its dead trust. stop digging NAMES up preserves record and label all lids with a private slider the Christ Rider.acting dead playing dead zombie zeitgeist

David Merrill
02-11-16, 12:16 PM
One in the Same Affidavit.

Utilize the Name of CHRIST in vain - POLTERCHRIST- generate business like Christianity Explored and its shadow network, Amway.

Gavilan
02-11-16, 03:54 PM
This whole superstructure is nothing more than a Gordian knot to keep us tied up to the physical realm, the NAME is the anchor, and not until you let go and see yourself as an integral part of the whole with others, you will keep suffering here.

And like Karl Lentz says, you are the one that chooses to suffer when all the time you had the key to stop your voluntary purgatory.

Zero sum game because all is One, and if you don't comprehen the concept of limits, your calculations become meaningless.

Gavilan
02-11-16, 04:20 PM
Those that run the economic system have a tremendous burden and responsibility, which puts them into a paradox spiritually. The higher the responsibility the more of a servant they become. The physical luxuries don't compensate for the demands of their consciousness.

True story, I became afflicted with Gold fever. I would accumulate the yellow metal wantonly, and at night would go to the safe room to admire my hoard. Until one day, while having laid out most of the hoard all the floor glistening in yellow splendor I became aware the this inert inanimate metal had acquired life, my life, it would call out to itself and gathering through me!

Oh, what terror!

My eyes were opened and repentance came over me, I asked the LORD for forgiveness and to make atonement for my transgressions.

Gavilan
02-11-16, 05:30 PM
Just came across this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re_McUlta

In re McUlta, 189 F. 250 (M.D. Pa. 1911), is one of several precedent-setting federal court rulings that clearly defined and established common law name changes as a legal right.

The case stems from a person moving from New York State to Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania, he assumed, by common law, at will, the name of "J. D. McUlta", and then went bankrupt after several years of doing business under that name.

The ruling states that even if a court is granted permission to change a name by petition and decree, that permission does "not change the common-law rule that a man may lawfully change his name at will and will be bound by any contract into which he enters under his adopted or reputed name, and that he may sue and be sued in that name". Explicitly, a common law name change carries the same legal weight as a court-decreed name change. The ruling also uses term of art "at will", clarifying that common law allows name changes "at will" and no court-issued order of name change is required.

This case is also precedent that a person’s name is irrelevant in regard to the person; rather, it only indicates the person. One may change one's name by common law, but the existence of that person does not change:

This exception charges the bankrupt with fraud in obtaining the goods and merchandise purchased, in that he did not inform his creditors of his right name, and therefore he did not obtain title to the goods which he claims as exempt. We dismiss this exemption. A name is used merely to designate a person or thing. It is the mark or indica to distinguish him from other persons, and that is as far as the law looks. In re Snook, supra; Rich v. Mayer (City Ct. N. Y.) 7 N. Y. Sup. 69, 70. They are merely used as means of indicating identity of persons. Meyer v. Indiana National Bank 27 Ind. App. 354, 61 N. E. 596. There is nothing in the evidence to show that any fraud was committed by the bankrupt in purchasing the goods. They were sold to him under his assumed name (the creditors never knew until after the institution of bankruptcy proceedings and the adjudication, that the bankrupt was doing business under an assumed name;) and he took title of the goods and could have disposed of them under his assumed name and given a good title to the same. Credit in this case was given to the man—not the name—and that man was J. D. McUlta.

David Merrill
02-11-16, 06:20 PM
Thank you Galivan;

That is a series of very enlightening posts!

The Calculations - this stirs a young man to memory. He is very bright but only pulling a "C" retaking Differential Equations. Keith DEVLIN wrote The Math Gene. I saw him lecturing when his book was released and he said it three times, like Magick; Calculus is pure magic. That, like all magic is what I retained but I mulled it about in my own reflections and found the term infinitesimally small at the heart of the spell. It began to sink in how the Calculus is a method of guessing an infinite amount of times, each guess a little closer than the last guess - dithering in numerical quantities if you will.

The young man, like Myself in college can work through the functions but cannot show his work to the instructors. He bypasses the magic and that is his truthful transform. I believe we see things from a different perspective.

P.S. I have never been a Mason and aside from the One in the Same Affidavit, so that I can carry a competency card in the glove box and get a good insurance policy, may not have sworn out any specific oaths for about two decades. Aside from bail bonds to access a word processor.

Notice how by telling the clerk that the purchase was "private" there is not property tax.

David Merrill
02-11-16, 06:40 PM
I suppose rather than "Lose" the legal name, I might correct that to "Use" the legal name.

xparte
02-11-16, 11:20 PM
[your here aren't you POLTERCHRIST] silver tungsten devil and ME yes i agree my thuggery is parsed with utility NAME bombs CHRIST RIDERS and AVON calling my vanity is the trap .If we the people walked out the house without debt this morning how would we RECOGNiZE one from the other.My ignorance is hereditary hellenistic and masonic ig noring a label or its libel.We are collectively figuratively why 72 never go up the mountain.patriarchal truth mixed in fiction.Take a NAME in vain using a still full cursed given Name.Judas and Silver SMITHS Jesus death is a ransom, the price paid to secure a slave's freedom, and that the use of the blood money to buy a burial ground for foreigners potters field they be unmarked debts lawful.I have no discoherent mission statements a justified claim is a lawful one. Christ is on the record and the cross. open the wooden already handled door and 0 the account. Name Given in Christ Trust Me True Me Redeem and Record Me.Authority highest handled first. Temples open and sealed thnx .

David Merrill
02-12-16, 06:26 PM
[your here aren't you POLTERCHRIST] silver tungsten devil and ME yes i agree my thuggery is parsed with utility NAME bombs CHRIST RIDERS and AVON calling my vanity is the trap .If we the people walked out the house without debt this morning how would we RECOGNiZE one from the other.My ignorance is hereditary hellenistic and masonic ig noring a label or its libel.We are collectively figuratively why 72 never go up the mountain.patriarchal truth mixed in fiction.Take a NAME in vain using a still full cursed given Name.Judas and Silver SMITHS Jesus death is a ransom, the price paid to secure a slave's freedom, and that the use of the blood money to buy a burial ground for foreigners potters field they be unmarked debts lawful.I have no discoherent mission statements a justified claim is a lawful one. Christ is on the record and the cross. open the wooden already handled door and 0 the account. Name Given in Christ Trust Me True Me Redeem and Record Me.Authority highest handled first. Temples open and sealed thnx .

Deciphering your allegorical metaphor cryptology is delightful! Some of the images (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZ3VKRWtaelRVU2M/view?usp=sharing) your stir:

David Merrill
02-12-16, 06:32 PM
P.S. Especially that last page!

xparte
02-13-16, 01:57 AM
Ok ill bite A predestined life isnt one day falling down the stairs and busting your leg and then saying thank GOD thats over with.Satan created Satan Government created Government God creates Man Man creates you Christ was predestined sent the message is clear battle is not with flesh and blood its the principalities municipalities beings demons demonstrating administrating prostrating a latin lap dance with sharp corners rough edges. Why luther's posty note and Christ cross are both a message to open the temple door Christ was taken of the cross and door left wide open who closed the door stuck him back RE presenting religion with a cosmic funk. predestined to stir shit up maybe but not make it up its just not that clever.

David Merrill
02-13-16, 02:19 AM
Yes. I like it.

But then again, it may be my interpretation is so much different than what you mean to be saying. I don't know.

"Christ was predestined" catches my eye. According to the Magi, that was Daniel BELTESHAZZAR who prophesied the coming of the Messiah (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VIma2puS0RkRmlpWnc/view?usp=sharing).

xparte
02-13-16, 07:50 PM
interpretation is so much different the latin lap dance is religion that clever .GUILT the tool used bye our adversary Not only was Barabbas's first name Jesus, but his last name, Barabbas, means son (bar) of the father (abba). Jesus had always referred to himself as the Son of the Father (and his adversaries had always refused to acknowledge that he was). So now we had two men named Jesus, each a "son of the father", but opposite fathers, it would seem. Jesus was an innocent man about to be murdered, and Barabbas was a murderer about to be set free. During an incident prior to this day, Jesus, when he knew that they sought to kill him, made this statement to them:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him."Christ was predestined" raising the [bar]taking a murderers place a innocent man, the Devil had just predestined his own demise with the devil,first realization of the power behind the cross is how Christ defeats the devil. Predestined us according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise and glory of His grace.”

Romans 8:30 further emphasizes this election saying, “Whom He did predestinate, THEM He also called; and whom He called, THEM He also justified; and whom He justified, THEM He also glorified” (past tense). And “their names were written in the Lamb’s Book of Life before the foundation of the world” (Rev.13:8) thus falling down a flight of stairs busting ones leg is accidental being hit with a tonne of bricks or it just hit ME like .Jesus could never redeem the Devil’s children, for they are not of God. They were simply predestinated unto eternal damnation, and were basically created themselves for that purpose. Scriptures support this truth. its not religion who created the truth its Christ that supports Scriptures. Religion rather supports damnation,as its the devils last resort false teachings its who,s taking the last shot. To “REDEEM” simply means to “TAKE BACK” what was originally God’s own. Jesus, as a Redeemer, was to take back only those who once belonged originally to God Man that's just [JUST IF IED ] damnation an unplanned, unexpected, and undesigned not purposefully caused or hidden ones own creation not of God. a portrait hides only the painters interpretation not his intentions. Christ paints ones own masterpiece perception (from the Latin perceptio, a belief or opinion percipio present infinitive percipere, perfect active perc?p?, supine perceptum) is the organization, identification, and interpretation of sensory information in order to re present percipietis · percipietur · percipimini · percipimur · percipimus · percipio · percipior · percipis · percipit · percipite · percipitis · percipito · percipitor · percipitote ...the LATIN TUNGSTEN its not where your mining its what you've mined.stake a claim a just one .

David Merrill
02-13-16, 09:10 PM
Interesting interpretation!

Thank you for sharing that.

george
02-13-16, 09:31 PM
the good stuff xparte!

not so much when the head aches though and sometimes i read it as written by a rap vocalist in order to make any sense of it.

more hebrew, or phonecian?

kate is way different that David, but unlike others who suggest people claim the name, they both dont so they have that in common. not sure what David is writing about "use" the name now though.

ive been thinking about Philadelphia lately, claiming an old name and redeeming it as new.

thanks

David Merrill
02-13-16, 09:59 PM
It is all about redemption!

Chinatown (Seattle) redeems their DISCARDED CHATTEL (http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml) by letting it set up a vast village of tents at the Intersection:

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

So it is no longer appropriate to call Chinatown Chinatown. It is now The International District. It has a NEW NAME.

Communication is creation so UNDISCLOSED Ministries found a shared stash. Rather than carry heavy resources it is better to leave them for others hoping for the same at whatever destination you arrive at. I intended to charge up the battery (automobile jumper pack), used for cell phones but it was bad. So I replaced it in ministerial authority - UNDISCLOSED Ministries operating as eleemosynary corporate sole - 508(c)(1)(A) (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/508) - in the true church.

Title 26 Section 508(c) Exceptions

(1) Mandatory exceptionsSubsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to—

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches, or
(B) any organization which is not a private foundation (as defined in section 509(a)) and the gross receipts of which in each taxable year are normally not more than $5,000.

See how slick that works? I repaired the communications. By recharging the cell phones of the FACELESS BRIDGE PEOPLE they now may be getting back into the NAMED and create functional lifestyles, rather than live off the ragtag social services of the ancient walled civilization's Exodus from toxic Beijing. Go to Seattle some time and you will see what I have seen, more Chinese Faces than White.

Break the national CODE. Free yourself. Forgive if it makes you angry. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMzBRT0tNQnBkQ00/view?usp=sharing)

I was watching Madam Secretary a few episodes back. She was accusing China of hacking Air Force One to stir up a war between America and Russia. The Chinese ambassador pointed out how counterproductive that would be considering how China had been buying up a lion's share of the American national debt. (Think about that sentence for clues.) If China becomes angry they will simply foreclose and repossess. - Very revealing for a TV show!

But I want you to catch the grace, without me having to show you the tents and people. Chinatown by whatever name is allowing the discarded chattel to squat.

xparte
02-14-16, 01:56 AM
don't encourage him george 3rd person. if we gather for discouragement george then how one handles the encouragement is with i value perceptive interpretations of subject material when less valuation is more once its shared and best when any post finishes my thought improves on it or dismisses it my exploration are understaffed never properly researched all directions with and without road maps .If i paid attention to anything its never getting any discourse without sincerity if we need to shit on someone its done privately or publicly flushed if one cant explain his thoughts he sure as hell cant share another's george your always willing to share and thats been interpreted well one should always recognize his superiors providing you has any.superiority has to be written down first its then superior to nothing but those words. Take Sunday is valentines day a card the precious words written on sunday become worthless on monday. 10 years ago i got a painful tattoo its simply says i love you every year the wife says stop trying to put words in my mouth.

David Merrill
02-14-16, 02:43 AM
Maybe the heritage portion was over the top?

Edited...

The family or surname is more important when speaking of heritage. In my case it becomes obvious - VAN PELT quite literally means, SON OF THE PATROON.

george
02-14-16, 02:47 AM
don't encourage him george 3rd person. if we gather for discouragement george then how one handles the encouragement is with i value perceptive interpretations of subject material when less valuation is more once its shared and best when any post finishes my thought improves on it or dismisses it my exploration are understaffed never properly researched all directions with and without road maps .If i paid attention to anything its never getting any discourse without sincerity if we need to shit on someone its done privately or publicly flushed if one cant explain his thoughts he sure as hell cant share another's george your always willing to share and thats been interpreted well one should always recognize his superiors providing you has any.superiority has to be written down first its then superior to nothing but those words. Take Sunday is valentines day a card the precious words written on sunday become worthless on monday. 10 years ago i got a painful tattoo its simply says i love you every year the wife says stop trying to put words in my mouth.

george thinks that sums it up very well. if that is his real name je suis. the superior court is. turn that skit around its everywhere you need it. written words are broken from spoken. maybe sunday then.

thanks

David Merrill
02-14-16, 05:47 AM
I can make the point better with this rendition of the Trust Seal:

The paleo-Hebrew is VAN PELT, which means SON OF THE PATROON. Suae potestate esse means LORD OF THE SOIL.

The point is that one does not need to discard heritage to be without the legal or full name.

However notice the word of art in "parenthesis".

David Merrill
02-14-16, 01:01 PM
Without going over the top again, my point is really the ability to utilize my family or surname without accepting the benefit of a legal or full name.

This is a matter of capacity. - What Joseph VINING calls STANDING.

I will try braiding the dodecahedron (DNA from an end-view) on another thread.

walter
02-14-16, 07:15 PM

So the legal name is only "assumed at birth". Without proof. Interesting.

David Merrill
02-14-16, 07:39 PM
So the legal name is only "assumed at birth". Without proof. Interesting.Thank you for spotting that point. I pondered these two definitions for six months before things began coming together. They are both from Black's Fifth.

P.S. On a couple occasions, when gifting a grandchild with a Bible, it is inscribed with the given or Christian names only. Also, when a child is addressed in the true name, it usually means restriction or a spanking.

Michael Joseph
02-14-16, 10:12 PM
So the legal name is only "assumed at birth". Without proof. Interesting.

Legal begs a closed Law Boundary in State. Thusly one has to ask the question Legal to which Estate? Assuming one has not acted upon the international method for peaceful resolution - Right of Self Determination, then one is as Joseph found stateless. The choice is in man. Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. You will serve. For if you choose the Right of Self Determination and you cloth yourself with Political Rights, then you will serve those who would take shade under this new tree. But if you do not choose to establish a new Estate, then one is merely a protected person with the revocable grant of Civil Rights which are granted from under an existing contract of which one is not a party thereof.

At once the song Cross Eyed Mary comes to mind. "She never signs a contract, but she always plays the game"...

Therefore everyone is born Under the Law into this world. If one has staked a claim in God upon Self Determination, then there should exist "Special Particulars" which evidence said claim.

Is there any honor left in the world? For at once when the Declaration of Independence is re-read we find "we pledge to EACH OTHER...." and other men are left pledging to a flag and a style of government. Said "other men" are made trustees - terre-tenants. Funny when one comes to see with new eyes how the old ideas fly away like a fickle bird.

For Joseph found in a pit remained silent. And was taken into Egypt and sold. I wonder is there one in a million amongst you who would say RESTORE?

Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

And Joseph was roughed up in Egypt - but when he learned to Trust in God and not man he was delivered up out of the jails of Egypt and into a position of vice-regency over the entire kingdom. Can you hear what is being said there? Egypt is this world and its systems. Many would that you must die to receive the promise! HOGWASH. These teach the resurrection already past. These are either ignorant or liars! And these help to keep many in this prison of Egypt absent hope and chasing their tails. For many will say unto Pharaoh we are sovereigns. This is almost laughable if it wasn't so sad.

2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

A citizen is merely a joint-tenant IN the sovereignty. A tenant must pay rent.

It is sad today when we examine church and mostly we see a business plan - which is what we would expect from a wholly carnal people who are manifesting Ceasar for if the carnal minded seek wants and desires then naturally the internal collective desire manifests in an external one to rule them all. This is Divine Law.

For now see attached The Right of Self Determination. There is no such animal as a sovereign citizen. For a citizen is subject to Law. And Law is bounded by State.

David Merrill
02-15-16, 01:45 PM
What I hear being said there is STATESMAN:

David Merrill
02-15-16, 05:09 PM
P.S. STATESMAN is PATROON (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNEFuQm9xejVEZnM/view?usp=sharing). One thing leads to another suae potestate esse (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZV9aWTdIREw5bm8/view?usp=sharing).

The Company relinquished its claim long ago.

martin earl
02-16-16, 03:01 AM
ONE cannot be born again and retain a name given or assumed at the birth.

Should born mean a NEW NAME?

Did the CHRIST ever give witness of His name?

David Merrill
02-16-16, 03:13 AM
Yes. DAVID.

allodial
02-16-16, 08:44 AM
ONE cannot be born again and retain a name given or assumed at the birth.

Should born mean a NEW NAME?

Did the CHRIST ever give witness of His name?

That speaks of the traps many might fall in. In the USA, there is a complex system to prevent name changes or abandonment. If you have money or smarts, relatives might get pissed finding out they cant inherent your stuff so easily. In my experience, I was taught from a very young age the difference between reality and man-made reality that is: between true name and the "dba". Who would think strangers and relatives would turn violently against you simply for maintaining an arm's length from the PERSONAE? A racket is a racket and stinks of one too.

martin earl
02-16-16, 03:40 PM
Yes. DAVID.

The CHRIST was not in a /half/ mortal body the same time David was.

I can find no record of the CHRIST ever telling anyone His earthly name while He was here.

martin earl
02-16-16, 03:43 PM
That speaks of the traps many might fall in. In the USA, there is a complex system to prevent name changes or abandonment. If you have money or smarts, relatives might get pissed finding out they cant inherent your stuff so easily. In my experience, I was taught from a very young age the difference between reality and man-made reality that is: between true name and the "dba". Who would think strangers and relatives would turn violently against you simply for maintaining an arm's length from the PERSONAE? A racket is a racket and stinks of one too.

Yes, Family can be a strange thing when it comes to legal titles and fiat money. Persons love the LIES, truth and honesty mean little to most.

David Merrill
02-16-16, 05:55 PM

I can find no record of the CHRIST ever telling anyone His earthly name while He was here.

Jesus, Son of DAVID, have mercy on me!

David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?

walter
02-16-16, 06:09 PM

How can "Christ" be in a body?
Isn't "Christ" a title?
Smeared on like an oil. (anointed)
And aren't "titles" rankings? Status?

Titles (status) can change and or morph.
Master was retained as a form of address only for boys who have not yet entered society.
Once of legal age Master morphed to Mister. (what happened there?)
So who's in the mortal body? Master or Mister?
None of them can be in the body. But they both can be placed on the body.

I don't understand this "Christ" stuff.

David Merrill
02-16-16, 06:20 PM
A suitor walked us through a good lesson this morning. He has good IT installation opportunities and wants a good trust situation.

General Public Trust. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImLUM4SG5VdHI4bnM/view?usp=sharing)

We ended up where we started with different perspective. Imagine setting up the linked trust in your FIRST MIDDLE LAST legal or full name. When you call the IRS the agent will ask when the Trust was registered because John Henry DOE is such a common human name - and the agent is just looking for the artificial "PERSON" - for ITS Date of Birth. So you would truthfully answer the NAME on the Birth Certificate and the DoB and the IRS Agent would inform you that the TRUST NAME is already in use. And that would likely be by YOU.

So the TIN you seek is the SSN with the hyphens relocated.

P.S.

Jedi Master to Storm Troopers:

These are not the droids you are looking for.

xparte
02-16-16, 11:03 PM
Virgin BIRTH without title or blemish true nature is two virgins creating a 3rd virgin HEROD kill every babe under 2 years old sounds like a ROMAN DECREE register a birthlink a thing property give it DOB BASTARDIZED BABTISZIM birthing watermark it circumcise it prioritize it personalize it TITLE IT.if it reach the age of majority social and secular majority and seek justice we rank it regulate its standing [cribb death]decedent standing .Thats nothing but appearance like virgins in a whore house [your hear arent you]NAMES are a nasty thing to called but only a
pagan answers the polterchrist. some spell ing is lantinized then standardized open your IZED.Staying on a path that is virgin in nature is tough because you walk it along time thinking your alone well what Man without thought is alone. 3 men on a path or a cross the thief recognizes what first.evil for evil thief for thief gods for gods what are the odds on a path or a cross your here arent yu. me for christ christ for me gospel teach myself truth.Preaching begs application and licence PRACTICE what you PREACH . OR freely share and spread the truth. Know whats what not who is who.

Michael Joseph
02-16-16, 11:34 PM
David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?

When I came to know the Divine Law then I came to know the following is true for me.

Psa 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Christ is the Wisdom and the Power of God. How do I know? The Bible tells me so = Truth [Water] and also = Experience [Fire]. The two Baptisms required of man.

1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Consider what is being said in the following of a knowledgeable Melchi-zedok:

1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

This one is from the Show Me State of being. Meaning words are nothing and a mere dunking or sprinkling in water is even less than the words - but the doing in Power by example - that's hard to refute. For Jesus said to the woman "Who touched me" - sensing the POWER flow thru Him.

Rom_1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

And now the Gospel of Paul:

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
02-17-16, 01:03 PM
It is all about redemption!

Chinatown (Seattle) redeems their DISCARDED CHATTEL (http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml) by letting it set up a vast village of tents at the Intersection:

So it is no longer appropriate to call Chinatown Chinatown. It is now The International District. It has a NEW NAME.

Communication is creation so UNDISCLOSED Ministries found a shared stash. Rather than carry heavy resources it is better to leave them for others hoping for the same at whatever destination you arrive at. I intended to charge up the battery (automobile jumper pack), used for cell phones but it was bad. So I replaced it in ministerial authority - UNDISCLOSED Ministries operating as eleemosynary corporate sole - 508(c)(1)(A) (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/508) - in the true church.

See how slick that works? I repaired the communications. By recharging the cell phones of the FACELESS BRIDGE PEOPLE they now may be getting back into the NAMED and create functional lifestyles, rather than live off the ragtag social services of the ancient walled civilization's Exodus from toxic Beijing. Go to Seattle some time and you will see what I have seen, more Chinese Faces than White.

Break the national CODE. Free yourself. Forgive if it makes you angry. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMzBRT0tNQnBkQ00/view?usp=sharing)

I was watching Madam Secretary a few episodes back. She was accusing China of hacking Air Force One to stir up a war between America and Russia. The Chinese ambassador pointed out how counterproductive that would be considering how China had been buying up a lion's share of the American national debt. (Think about that sentence for clues.) If China becomes angry they will simply foreclose and repossess. - Very revealing for a TV show!

But I want you to catch the grace, without me having to show you the tents and people. Chinatown by whatever name is allowing the discarded chattel to squat.

Also, from another thread:

It is likely time for an instructional video about Canadian Redemption there - www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

I am likely speaking out of my head and over the average Member's head. Notice the Law Boundaries on this Bill of Exchange:

The dominion is Utrecht - Charter of New Utrecht (New York).

And sure enough, three days later, the Mayor of Seattle is demanding that any new housing either build or donate to Affordable Housing as a couple new blocks are prepared for safe and sanitary living for the discarded chattel - now I upgrade that Name to the Homeless People. Seattle seems disgraced by the grace extended by China through Chinatown allowing the "Hogan City" as I call it in my mind. I think somebody got the idea to use 1" plumbing PCV for domes, then building tarps on that.

So speaking off the top of my head, Seattle wants a NEW NAME too. Did I say Chinatown? I meant The International District.

David Merrill
02-17-16, 01:06 PM
P.S. My Voice is my name. If you need to address me, I am David Merrill. VAN PELT - Son of the Patroon is my Heritage and OFFICE.

A suitor walked us through a good lesson this morning. He has good IT installation opportunities and wants a good trust situation.

We ended up where we started with different perspective. Imagine setting up the linked trust in your FIRST MIDDLE LAST legal or full name. When you call the IRS the agent will ask when the Trust was registered because John Henry DOE is such a common human name - and the agent is just looking for the artificial "PERSON" - for ITS Date of Birth. So you would truthfully answer the NAME on the Birth Certificate and the DoB and the IRS Agent would inform you that the TRUST NAME is already in use. And that would likely be by YOU.

So the TIN you seek is the SSN with the hyphens relocated.

David Merrill
02-17-16, 01:36 PM
P.P.S. I found one of the screws under my desk. So I went back to place it in the battery case and got better photos:

See how slick that works? Say, five homeless people pass around an active cell phone calling up family and friends...

The court record is going down in cyberspace, the phone records/billing.

But the mind bomb, you are reading it now.

I heard just yesterday that if you describe God with your brain, then you misidentify yourself with error. - Something like that.

allodial
02-17-16, 03:44 PM
How can "Christ" be in a body?
Isn't "Christ" a title?
Smeared on like an oil. (anointed)
And aren't "titles" rankings? Status?

Titles (status) can change and or morph.
Master was retained as a form of address only for boys who have not yet entered society.
Once of legal age Master morphed to Mister. (what happened there?)
So who's in the mortal body? Master or Mister?
None of them can be in the body. But they both can be placed on the body.

I don't understand this "Christ" stuff.

Pretty much. Deputies of a sheriff are deputed by the sheriff and thusly the power is 'passed on'. The saints since ~30AD have been endued with power from on high and that power has been passed on since--laterally and spread out rather than centralized like Babylon's model. The idea of "Christ consciousness" may make little sense to you because it is not necessarily scriptural. Except to be aware of your standing post-enduement. You can imagine, those who are not anointed and unwittingly or wittingly part of a counterfeit system being unable to work miracles? Why? They weren't endued from on high. The counterfeit cannot endue in the same manner (only over itself) as in: you cannot endue someone with my power since it is not yours. [Power can also be inherited.]

The heretical school of thought rejects the idea of a higher, intentional divine order. That is, they block themselves from seeing the distinction between psychic and the organized higher order overseen by a sovereign with intelligence, will and personality because they rejected that higher order altogether leaving the psychic and physical to remain alone. They might also embrace the idea of a god that is impersonal and unconcerned and indifferent to the physical world rather than to a living, personal sovereign that is capable of deputizing or fathering creation. Read the story of Jacob becoming Israel which is said to mean "prince of God". If you are a prince directly put into that office by God, wouldn't you be a 'royal priest'. The contrast between pantheism vs. panentheism also relates. (Note the similarity in spelling between psychical and physical).

Consider that though there are those who equate the development of psychic powers with "Master Race" or "Racial Superiority" or achieving "Christ Consciousness" there is a caveat: even animals such as dogs or snakes can operate on the psychic level. If you ever see movies or cartoons where a man became 'hypnotized' by a serpent or dragon it is based on actual observation such as where a mouse actually 'feeds itself' to a snake after becoming locked in the snakes gaze or stories of men who locked gazes with snakes and others who snapped them out of it told them how they, for example, became incoherent started walking toward the snake. If you take a look at the old Dracula movies, you'll see a dramatization of the pyschic. Draco/Dragon/Dragon/Serpent.

3475 (www.amazon.com/Psychic-Power-Animals-Bill-Schul-ebook/dp/B00KFU6RN4/)

So, consider the commander of a naval destroyer could become aware of power latent in the vessel he controls. But the commander's authority is granted over the vessel. The commander could shirk the authority structure and become rogue. The ship still operates like it used to. But the commander places himself as "supreme sovereign" over the ship--even though he denies any higher authority the uncanny thing is he simply makes himself that. Consider the pirate flag vs a non-pirate flag.

In New Zealand there has been a so-called "Flag Debate". The current PM's favorite flag is basically a pirate flag with fern bones instead of a skull and bones.

He wants to replace the existing flag with a 'fern bones pirate flag'.

The above flag shows (per canton and vexillology) that the power to their State is deputed (i.e. recognition of a personal sovereign order). That is the upper left corner of a flag is called a canton. The canton is used to show the source of authority. Consider the association of certain 'secret societies' with pirate flags and the parallels. The black flag ~= terra nullus. Black symbolic of death. If everyone is dead then terra nullis can be deemed. Tricky eh?

How does this relate to the Chinatown-International District? "international" = terra nullis, law of the sea. China buying up U.S. debt only pertains to the territorial government. The territory associated with the formation of State Washington was a US-British operation. The Louisiana Purchase area is different, it was an actual sovereignty: terra nullis doesn't fly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown-International_District,_Seattle#/media/File:Seattle_-_Chinatown_gate_04.jpg

Imagine the gate as marking an enclave and the international district being wholly full of foreign nationals that it operates as an enclave.

Chinatown Gate aka "Dragon's Gate". The Gay Agenda and the like are about promoting planetary or regional terra nullis (i.e. promoting sin and debt/death). They smile, tell Bob and Terrance its OK, its new, "Just do it!"... "aint nothing wrong with it" and secretly note once they do it they note "they're dead" (civiliter mortuus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_death)).

So has China been buying up the U.S. dead? China is expected to know the distinctions between the states of America and the territories of the United States. If Edom Jones is subject to foreclosure, you don't go taking Jacob Yitzar's land for it. If a City is subject to foreclosure, you might get city hall, city parking lots, city office buildings but that doesn't apply to private/foreign property. China wouldn't appreciate its embassies or consulates being foreclosed upon for Germany's debts. Similarly, owning the Court Jester doesn't make you owner of the theater, just maybe the Court Jester's contracts.

David Merrill
02-17-16, 06:51 PM
Thank you Allodial;

That post has helped me to understand.

De-Tone. Dissonance. Detonation. - Of the above mind-bomb(s).

I watched the mind bomb detonate in a cascade of events around town. There are a lot of mega-churches and as the Gospel of Pragmatism was spread about, it operated in macro and microcosm simultaneously. It is effected Christianity as a business plan, as anticipated but also held up a mirror to how Amway was using the CHRIST for networking, and being the two different systems you point out in your post, people going into Amway through Christianity Explored had no clue how to succeed at the Amway and would be cleaned out; with the upline smiling and not losing a wink.

So that confusion is reflected from the religion, and you paint it quite clearly.

The saints since ~30AD have been endued with power from on high and that power has been passed on since--laterally and spread out rather than centralized like Babylon's model. The idea of "Christ consciousness" may make little sense to you because it is not necessarily scriptural.

It is scriptural; just obscured. Deliverance of Israel to the Kingdom of Heaven (DAVID) was to be delivered from the Magi on the Temple Mount.

People, especially seminary trained pastors and those who depend on them for a correct interpretation think that Rome was the only Occupation during Jesus' life.

P.S. The frankincense and myrrh spread on Jesus' face kept him from becoming sick while camping out for a couple days in the family tomb (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImXzFHZF9xOXZnZWM/view?usp=sharing).

allodial
02-17-16, 07:52 PM
It is scriptural; just obscured....

In the sense of the royal priest being "right minded" rather than operating merely carnally. Consider, a ship's control room being the kingdom and the world outside of the ship being the 'carnal world'. The crew can operate the ship with a carnal mindset. Or they can operate in alignment with the higher purpose of a holy sovereign. The crew runs the ship, the holy sovereign runs the commander and the crew or the holy sovereign runs the commander who in turn runs the crew. If the holy sovereign runs the control room, then the ship is purposed thusly. So the kingdom would be inside the control room, invisible but evidence from the operation of the ship. The kingdom is in the control room, among the crew. Is the kindgom the ship over there, the berth over there? Its inside the ship, the crew's or the commander's minds, hearts. Note: King of Kings rather than King of Stuff.

"Christ Consciousness" in the hippy sense of taking some LSD and become aware of a psychic connectedness I don't suspect the Bible to have had that in mind. One might consider the distinction between simple awareness alone vs. awareness + new holy firmware. I suspect that there are those who use the term "Christ Consciousness" in a way that isn't scriptural.

Deliverance of Israel to the Kingdom of Heaven (DAVID) was to be delivered from the Magi on the Temple Mount.

It seems most always in history behind any given ruler was a priest or some sort of priests or the ruler was a priest himself. If the priests promoted faulty doctrine, it might show up in the rulership or in the system ruled. It is likely that the Babylonians learned a thing or two from Daniel and Jeremiah and others so they became aware of the prophecies of a savior. Consider: "They borrowed from me, they learned from me but then took it as their very own and adulterated it as they saw fit with that which they already believed or knew."

What Pike wrote sounds interesting but....

In biblical symbolism, Regulus is the Star of the Messiah. It is located directly between the feet of the Lion in the constellation of Leo. Moses even prophesied that Judah (the Lion) would have a “lawgiver from [ruling staff] between his feet until Shiloh come.”

I'm not sure how Kabbalah has anything to do with it. (Maybe I might be more Karaite in my Hebraic thinking? It might be that getting to far away from peshat (i.e. plain meaning) except were metaphor or allegory is clearly intended can be quite dangerous [history seems to speak of that].

Related:
The Real Star of Bethlehem
(http://www.askelm.com/star/star004.htm)

David Merrill
02-17-16, 08:13 PM
Note: King of Kings rather than King of Stuff.

"Christ Consciousness" in the hippy sense of taking some LSD and become aware of a psychic connectedness I don't suspect the Bible to have had that in mind. One might consider the distinction between simple awareness alone vs. awareness + new holy firmware. I suspect that there are those who use the term "Christ Consciousness" in a way that isn't what the Bible means.

It seems most always in history behind any given ruler was a priest or some sort of priests or the ruler was a priest himself. If the priests promoted faulty doctrine, it might show up in the rulership or in the system ruled.

Noted. Thank you.

Believe me, it is a thin and easily obscured boundary.

allodial
02-17-16, 08:44 PM
Believe me, it is a thin and easily obscured boundary.

No doubt. I suppose it makes sense in that counterfeits are intended to be mistaken for the Real McCoy. Perhaps all part of a kind of sorting or filtration system.