PDA

View Full Version : Really, the best thing you can do is...

David Merrill
02-22-16, 05:38 PM
Somebody is seeking help about a warrant for a friend who cannot afford to purchase the Lesson Plan at the moment:

Search out the oath of office on the signing "judicial" officer and publish that finding, good or bad on PACER in a Miscellaneous Case file ($46). If the oath is good, then your friend gets his day in a real court. If it is bogus, then that might stay any arrest activity.

george
02-24-16, 10:21 PM
Somebody is seeking help about a warrant for a friend who cannot afford to purchase the Lesson Plan at the moment:

thanks for this!

if one were to try and find out what constitutes a proper oath of office in the state they are associated, how might they go about this?

is proper oath instructions in each states constitution? do we need the earliest constitution or latest?

thanks

David Merrill
02-25-16, 03:37 AM
thanks for this!

if one were to try and find out what constitutes a proper oath of office in the state they are associated, how might they go about this?

is proper oath instructions in each states constitution? do we need the earliest constitution or latest?

thanks

There might be a section called Officers of Judiciary. Maybe with both establish where the oaths are required to be published. It would make sense that county judges are required to file at the county clerk and recorder while district judges have to file with the Secretary of State or Protonotary of the Commonwealth.

Look at the Statutes about Courts. Form of Oath should be specified. Also the Secretary of State should have the Oath of Office form in conformity with statute online.

You probably want to be looking at current law and constitutions. But if you cannot find your way above then look in the older renditions and find out how, when and especially why it was written out or otherwise obscured.

walter
02-26-16, 05:23 PM
Here is a different perspective.

In Canada if one didn't show up to a summons for court then a bench warrant is issued.
This means they don't come looking for you like coming and knocking on your door etc.
But if you use the NAME when stopped by police for any other issue you are going to jail to answer for the charges.
So what does that tell you?
If you use the NAME you are using their property in usufruct. They have to get you in that act of using the usufruct.

So,
On birth certificate application forms they have a box to fill up that states what you are going to use the BC for.
My thoughts are what if you fill up that section on the form for why you want a BC with "discharge obligations".
And keep copies of the form before you send it away.
Would they give you a new BC? I don't know but if they did you will have a hammer of a paper record for discharge.
Remember whose signed that BC. It wasn't you. So why accept liability on it?

I mention this because I myself would not go to court anymore.
They are to good at screwing one over so not showing up stops them in their tracks.
One must be very knowledgeable and calm in court to slay the dragon because all they do is lie cheat and steal.
I get into it and go toe to toe with the judge which might not be the best thing but that is just me. Its a fight.

So the above idea is for saying its their NAME which they created so you have the liability for it.

The other method would be yes it is my NAME where did you get permission to use it?
In Canada the Privacy Act states who can use the NAME and for what purpose.
If the one bringing the charge on the NAME is not the one mentioned in the Act then they have no standing in court.
Now they are committing a crime of unauthorized use of the NAME. They are dead in the water.
In Canada the AG has use of the NAME but when one goes to court the AG is nowhere around.
Its a crown prosecutor doing the dirty work. If they don't have a power of attorney from the AG before you go to court they have no standing. And once the game starts its to late for them to get it.

So with that said picture this.
You walk into the court building and see the NAME written on the paper hanging on the wall beside the court room door.
You stand up and state who put the NAME there in a private venue for profit?
Where is their POA to use the NAME?
Oh...you don't have one...no standing dismiss this charge and don't let this happen again.
The reason why you can make that claim of owning the NAME because they will not and could not say otherwise with out admitting they own it and hold liability on it. Once they admit it they have no job.

Something for you to chew on.
It comes down to who your friend is in the long run.

David Merrill
02-26-16, 07:13 PM
I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

So who is owner?

Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.

Michael Joseph
02-26-16, 08:03 PM

Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

So who is owner?

I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.

Unlicensed Use is an infringement upon intellectual property. In case anyone has noticed, and I know you have, the Laws are copyrighted. Thus there is a closed law boundary and one who is licensed is automatically subject to those laws and statutes that govern the license. Otherwise for one to make an unlicensed use is a trespass. And thus since one presumes to be the trustee, even though he or she is not, then that one also gets the liability of his/her misdeed. The courts make a use of a construct called a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST. And the trustee is in "trustee de son tort".

Said in a metaphysical way - if one refuses to dream, then one will live under the dream of another! Now if you wish me to refer to Scripture there are numerous references but I will choose two then elaborate.

Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

and

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

well maybe three verses to make it plain.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Comment: We can see in verse 6 that "all of you are children of the most High"....but we now see that a creature was formed [that is by FIAT] For God said and it was! So now the creature was MADE SUBJECT to vanity according to a certain hope!

Therefore the Creature is subject to Ceasar's world. And the Creature gives unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. The hope however is that CONSCIENCE would develop within by Experience [a baptism by Fire]. Once Conscience comes, then also comes choice! Those who do nothing remain subject to uses established by others [Cestui Que Use] for the terre-tenant.

For the citizenry are joint-tenants IN THE SOVEREIGNTY. And those who would not make a use of their own minds and rather subject themselves either willingly or in ignorance are subjects nevertheless. What is the worst is those who are willingly ignorant is this not sin? Now then, the Scriptures declare the same! For they declare that once one is MADE a member of the Commonwealth of Israel, then that one is a Co-Heir in God.

What folks are seeing in State is a bad reflection in a glass [mirror]. And we are being transformed.

2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

See now that the Creature is FIAT when you frame the argument in regard to God-Kind. But the FIAT Creature is being transformed into Christ. This is the work of God by Grace.

So look at the State whereof and wherein you reside....what do you see in the mirror reflection?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
02-26-16, 08:20 PM
Thank you Michael Joseph;

xparte
02-26-16, 08:39 PM
if one didn't show up to a summons for court then a bench warrant is issued.
This means they don't come looking for you like coming and knocking on your door etc.
But if you use the NAME when stopped by police for any other issue you are going to jail to answer for the charges.What i would add is if they show up at the door its the Criminal identification you already provided, if you were finger printed this just adds another tool they use to collect you at the door is upon release you agree to go to court a summons and promise to appear or undertaking digging a hole.the warrant that allows kidnapping is giving finger prints dusting the car never identify s the driver you do.The warrant is a benefit cheque it is you and the NAME they can hold that NAME 72hrs or 24hrs without charge if using true name only they have a show cause and say how did he identify himself with a DL the fact you never provided one and the leo on the stand was not the ares sting officer makes no difference . Good offence offense a breach of a law or rule; an illegal act.
"neither offense violates any federal law"
synonyms: crime, illegal/unlawful act, whats a defense nothing defending a claim is already accepting blame traffic matters without victims are warrants valid it might be time to oath the warrant all municipal warrants are criminally administrative. How about a forum dedicated on warrants if it just generalized it wont effect a members discourse at any suitors expense. Being aware the site entertains both it might be entertaining to share the warrant less arrests.Private or public. Walter the bench now our last place to start a fight both of us been there. The allegorical shared arrests i will impart a few with some scrubbing first.pattern basics fight and flight .

David Merrill
02-26-16, 08:43 PM
When a beneficiary interlopes a corpus property of the trust, taking "ownership" control from the Trustee that forms the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST.

So, is it your name?

ANSWER: Is another question... Did you use it to identify yourself?

xparte
02-26-16, 08:58 PM
In a small jurisdiction the trouble maker is my Name when one avoids it the NAME the historical or bibliographer LEO or clerk looks under legend and trouble maker or marker comes alive.without a true name full mental case jacket your drug into evidence as a NAME.Warrants for NAMES paper cuts.how to avoid being NAMED can it be said verbally without voice.

David Merrill
02-26-16, 09:47 PM
I suggest that you rely on the LEO's training. He is trained to be able to testify, "How did the defendant identify himself?"

That is so ingrained that it is usually in the first couple sentences out of the LEO's mouth after being sworn in.

I am not showing you that driver license card for identification purposes.

Michael Joseph
02-26-16, 10:47 PM
I suggest that you rely on the LEO's training. He is trained to be able to testify, "How did the defendant identify himself?"

That is so ingrained that it is usually in the first couple sentences out of the LEO's mouth after being sworn in.

TESTI-FY. With hand on nuts Abraham enters into a Covenant. May that which thou thinkest to do upon me happen to you if you default.

Gen 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh:

Gen 24:3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

Gen 24:8 And if the woman will not be willing to follow thee, then thou shalt be clear from this my oath: only bring not my son thither again.

Gen 24:9 And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and sware to him concerning that matter.

Gen 21:27 And Abraham took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto Abimelech; and both of them made a covenant.

Gen 21:28 And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.

Gen 21:29 And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What mean these seven ewe lambs which thou hast set by themselves?

Gen 21:30 And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well.

Gen 21:31 Wherefore he called that place Beersheba; because there they sware both of them.

Beer-Sheba - the place where one SEVEN's himself - or the Well of the Oath. TESTI-fy. Peter, how do you impregnate the State of Being? Funny language, yes?

How to you give TESTI-MONEY. In God We Trust. From your nuts to your brain. How do you impregnate the State of Being you desire?

We are commanded not to plow the field with another man's heifer. Do you understand? Advertising signs prey on the simple telling them that they can do what has never been done. For Ham uncovered the nakedness of his Father. He slept with his Mother! Not literally mind you as all of you formalists might think. But metaphysically he grabbed his daddy by his nuts. You get it now?

Do you ever hear that voice of doubt whispering in your ear? When you are in your love feast "drunk on the new wine", do you ever hear "Ham" coming into your tent whispering a new wind [spirit] of doubt, or perhaps fear? Will you allow Ham to "plow the field with your heifer?"

Better said will you let another man - impregnate - the woman [sub-conscious mind]? It appears the collective have allowed other men to plow the field [world] with their very own heifer. She belongs now to another as they all join in chorus on one GREAT SOCIETY - they all buzz along like busy little bees - not knowing for one second that they are being controlled by that which they hate! Controlled by Religion thru guilt and fear! Controlled by State by same means. Controlled by emotion by the natural use of the woman. The woman of course is completely blind to the fact that she is a pawn in this control game for she is just like all others seeking security and self satisfaction in flesh.

Thusly all are blind to the root that feeds the tree. And they kill the woman of Spirit under a Vanilla Sky. Just ask Tom.

They say that patriotism is a last refuge of a scoundrel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpRKstHl7Y0) - Bob Dylan

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

G4690 - SEED
sperma
sper'-mah

From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed.

How do you sow seed? TESTI-fy. Issue forth your TESTI-MONEY - In God We Trust. Thusly Peter asks how will the woman be saved. For carnal man is blind. For Abraham sent Lot [the veil] away.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

P.S. Maybe this will help.

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Chakras....States of Being....depends on Jacob's Ladder - framing the perspective...Know ye not that ye are the Temple of the Living God? 7 Ewe Lambs - establishing a boundary between Carnal Mind and Higher Mind - the Lower waters from the Higher waters [truths]. For ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set your free!

Count the Women brethren from Eve to the two bondservants = 7. Each States of Being of which birth our reality. Of which heifer shall we plow the field? Lest any female not understand, I speak to the consciousness of mankind. Eve, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah, Zilpah, Bilhah. These are rungs on Jacob's Ladder. But no woman ever brought forth absent a man [Mind].

Let it be LOVE brethren. For indeed brethren EVE is the Mother of all Living.

To quote Zimmy: "He who is not busy being born, is busy dying...."

For it is not that which goes into a man's mouth which defiles him, rather it is that which comes out of his mouth!

Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Don't you know that the TONGUE has the power to set on fire the course of nature.... TESTI-fy and sow the sperm [I mean seed] into the Consciousness of Man. Do you plant weeds or good seed?

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

And just because I like this one.... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ex-m-eEKsg)

Let it be LOVE brethren.

george
02-27-16, 01:17 AM
good stuff everyone!

this thought came to me out of the blue today..

what if mom was to formally rescind her signature on the COLB? I have read no mention of this anywhere and may should have asked in the BC thread but since walter had mentioned the BC here, I figured I would mention it.

MJ,

interesting thing about the word Test. Ferrari made the Testa Rossa, in english Testa Rossa means Red Head so Testa = Head.

interesting, eh?

oh and Ferrari is the only automobile that Im aware of that has officially been blessed by the pope LOL I saw that over 20 years ago, he actually made the hand gestures and kissed the car!

and that was all I needed to see to make up my mind on how unrighteous that OFFICE can be.

Michael Joseph
02-27-16, 02:08 AM
good stuff everyone!

this thought came to me out of the blue today..

what if mom was to formally renounce her signature on the COLB? I have read no mention of this anywhere and may should have asked in the BC thread but since walter had mentioned the BC here, I figured I would mention it.

MJ,

interesting thing about the word Test. Ferrari made the Testa Rossa, in english Testa Rossa means Red Head so Testa = Head.

interesting, eh?

oh and Ferrari is the only automobile that Im aware of that has officially been blessed by the pope LOL I saw that over 20 years ago, he actually made the hand gestures and kissed the car!

and that was all I needed to see to make up my mind on how unrighteous that OFFICE can be.

Study the book of Enoch. The angels made a pledge to each other with their very Honor and their Lives. Does that remind you of some other writing you may have read? This pledge was the beginning of the formation of State.

george
02-27-16, 05:45 AM
Study the book of Enoch. The angels made a pledge to each other with their very Honor and their Lives. Does that remind you of some other writing you may have read? This pledge was the beginning of the formation of State.

the pact that the fallen ones made to take man's daughters or another one?

but I still dont have a knack for reading this stuff the way you do. Ive picked up a lot from you here that way. how to spot the allegories and metaphors. some of it really does make more sense that way for sure.

what is the allegory for mans daughters? if an angel is not a physical being then it doesnt make sense that they had sex with daughters of men or that a daughter could birth a giant.

edit: there does seem to be some evidence and conspiracy to hide that evidence of real physical giants in the past here on earth though. but I havnt any first hand knowledge of it.

that Ken Cousins vid recently linked on another thread, I had a look at all his vids. interesting guy! non biblical type but hit some key notes that I like but hes of the opinion this is a prison planet instead of a school which I find a difficult pill to swallow myself.

but yeah, that sorta does remind me of the pledge that formed the state. hmmmm.. thanks for that angle to ponder MJ

xparte
02-27-16, 06:00 AM
IN a show cause its pointing out the defendant his shirt his boots is the accused in court today yes can you point him out well thats no testimonial thats pointing out a him i never carried identification whats so ever nothing yet abate the fact not showing anything is a nightmare it still comes down to how they identified me with old tickets and applications the fact most obvious is i wasn't successful cross examining the leo if i had the luxury of a DL with true Name on it and that mantra. i need never revisited the warrant trap again this exercise is to explain how i asked a LEO were you the arresting officer your honor 6 police officers were on this complaint for the record were you the arresting officer MR COWBOY BOOTS do you have any further /? do you have a copy of this DL and your evidence is i gave you it correct the DL notice any restrictions on it this is not a trial we have established the accused identity.what i agree with is dont present anything as identification if a DL is suspended walk .The more honest and open a Man gets the less need for the shit stories but they are real and jail is real and before the efforts of any lesson plan many a member and some unfortunate suitors were identified this way.the reality is whats keeping you outta show cause hearings and jail i would endorse being a suitor one day. As to its unanimity no where on this forum is it questioned and cheerfully so arguing a point is merely sharpening one .I expect suitors can share experience without giving a member the illusion that they cant fully begin to appreciate until the toolkit is ordered and delivered. The benevolent member is no match for the beneficiary. A Suitor earned is suitor saved. Regardless how equipped one might feel its still one against many.

xparte
02-27-16, 06:46 AM
ADAM was a son of GOD That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.Adam created sons and daughters incest apples dont fall far from the tree Abram ham now gods breath sewed it up from hagg ling for Lot to Hagar With hand on nuts Abraham enters into a Covenant. May that which thou thinkest to do upon me happen to you if you default. from seeds and nations Abe gets his Gods pass.

Michael Joseph
02-28-16, 12:33 AM
F
the pact that the fallen ones made to take man's daughters or another one?

but I still dont have a knack for reading this stuff the way you do. Ive picked up a lot from you here that way. how to spot the allegories and metaphors. some of it really does make more sense that way for sure.

what is the allegory for mans daughters? if an angel is not a physical being then it doesnt make sense that they had sex with daughters of men or that a daughter could birth a giant.

edit: there does seem to be some evidence and conspiracy to hide that evidence of real physical giants in the past here on earth though. but I havnt any first hand knowledge of it.

that Ken Cousins vid recently linked on another thread, I had a look at all his vids. interesting guy! non biblical type but hit some key notes that I like but hes of the opinion this is a prison planet instead of a school which I find a difficult pill to swallow myself.

but yeah, that sorta does remind me of the pledge that formed the state. hmmmm.. thanks for that angle to ponder MJ

Ref Book of Enoch - Chapter 6

When the sons of God intercourse the desires of man the result is RELIGION.

This of course is Adultery.

How do you create? Enter the gory glory seekers stage left. Always frame the argument. I myself do not believe this to be a prison planet. I hold those who have this assertion in contempt of my court. For these destroy faith.

xparte
02-28-16, 04:36 AM
Scripture records the creation of Adam and Eve and their fall into sin? fallen ones The "Sons of God" SOME seen as Fallen Angels. Adam and Eve mistakenly joined the fallen evil ones Scripture informs us the evil angels have exactly the opposite desire! Their whole desire is to disrupt the salvation message and belief in any way that God allows [C-H-O-I-C-E ]and to inflict harm upon mankind!

And thus the fallen angels have by their actions rebelled against helping mankind toward salvation. Instead, they use every device God allows to entice man into their own image of rebellion and hatred of the Creator. To say that this includes evil angels having sexual relations with women is unless one forces it into the Genesis 6 verses without other scriptural support.

Thus, the clear implication from the rest of Scripture is that the evil angels rebelled at the thought of serving mankind. And that this happened very early after man's creation is shown by the fact that the devil appears in the Garden of Eden before the first sin of mankind. Here, already, Satan and his host are working against God's original purpose for their creation. They were already against the order ( "position of authority") given to them by their Creator in Heaven. Rather, they had become man's foe. They sought to hinder man's salvation in any way they were allowed. Man's fallen nature with enmity towards God makes that an easier task.Adam came directly from the dust of the Earth and Eve from Adam's rib. And, as previously shown, evil angels only appear as unclean animals or birds, but never as men. Adam and Eve tricked into too having their creations rebellious or a mixed loyality. Hebrew verb root naphal meaning "the fallen ones." This further makes sense if we are dealing with intermarriage between believers and unbelievers. The offspring were the result of believers ("sons of God") who fell from the faith by marrying unbelieving, sensual woman a serpents tongue Lilith her penis envy phallic worship ouch thats a kick in the rib . The children were reared in a hostile,incest adultery homosexual Sappho love anti-God atmosphere. They epitomize the pre-Flood rebellion against the Creator. As has been true for some time in the modern world, some of the worse enemies of Christianity were reared in Christian homes or environments. They have forsaken the faith of their fathers.When the sons of God intercourse the desires of man the result is RELIGION. the translators of the Hebrew text into the Greek language translated what is plainly in the Hebrew as "sons of God" into "angels of God" (Gen. 6:2, LXX version). The LXX or Septuagint version of what we commonly call the Old Testament was translated in Alexandria, Egypt, during the third century B.C. This version was widely used during the time of the apostles and was often quoted in the New Testament. SO how a corrupted rib is convenience for a garden gone wild.Christ was seen with [fallen women redeemed angels ] I like my angels on the trashy carnality side. Spiritually a god fearing woman is what made a god fearing man Adam and Eve were talked outta that fear for

This of course is Adultery. Like the ancient heroes of the world before the Deluge, they have often become powerful instruments in anti-God establishments and views.

Thus, the result of the marriages between the" sons of God" and the daughters of men, the Nephilim, were 100% human beings. They were unique in that God said they were the "heroes of old, men of renown." That is, they were looked up to as shining examples for others in a negative way. They brought the culture of the pre-Flood world down to its lowest level. This degenerative power is still true today of those anti-God people who hold sway over millions – nay, even billions – of people.one shining example CONSTANTINE . MJ who Questions a rhetorical God as he already knows the answer. the rebellious Gods are reliable liable.

David Merrill
02-28-16, 04:18 PM
It is delightfully simple when I take these two perspectives - MJ and XP - married together with a splash of ACIM (A Course in Miracles).

The problem then is we learned to talk, and began describing our fears so clearly that we started scaring each other?

walter
02-28-16, 05:53 PM
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
God is plural. How many of them are there?

Talk about finger prints are interesting.
I never got finger printed last time I was hauled away.
They told me to come in on a later day to get printed. Yeah right.
In the discovery the DA gave me there was a paper in the file that stated that the old police record of previous violations on file can't be attached to me with out validating my finger prints so by me not giving them I had no previous record going into the new court case.
Once again you have to give them the evidence and create joinder by consent.

Finger prints are individual works of art and if you claimed them as such then they carry copyright protection.

Since I am on the topic of works of art I can also be a professional actor.
If you want me to come in and play the role as "trustee" for John Doe in your private venue under an copyright ACT then I insist to be compensated for playing the role as an equal with the other actors.
$500 per hour starting at the beginning of the business day for a min. 4 hours. None payment would be slavery and I don't consent to being held in slavery. Since I don't trust your organization I insist on payment up front three days before the ACTing date. If payment is not delivered by then the court must find another trustee to play the row. Any future contact or communication without tendering payment first would be considered a act of slavery.

xparte
02-29-16, 01:55 AM
The contrasting kingdoms, notice that Lucifer "said in his heart." God looks upon our hearts' thoughts and intentions as well as the words we speak and the actions we take. Let us take note and become even more diligent not to support the enemies' domain in our daily walk.Giant steps or Baby steps digging up fear or hiding our defects the giants are egos Lucifer is ego the daughters got there ego stroked image is a war in heaven practitioners would have us "focus" or concentrate on visualizing a scene, situation or state of being. This is called "guided imagery" and is usually done to place the participant in a more calm/peaceable state to prepare them for the next phase of their ascension into the "higher planes of the spirit." Again, notice that the visualization comes from within the mind and is not from God.ye are not gods angels or men do i know what papas cooking no but i can smell whats burning. support the enemies' domain in our daily walk. after all we are no better for hanging on to who,s kingdoms image proponents say, "We have God and His righteousness in us."imaged a crash course in miracles or magic In contrast to this theology, the Word of God says:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:8-10)

Additionally, Yeshua said:

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. (Mark 7:21, 22)Well living up to this image just shy thanks too (A Course in Miracles).righteousness in us CHOICE graven image Christ image kingdoms image the environmental imagery As we understand that the way of self is the way of the kingdom of "I Will" (Satan's will kingdom), let us be careful to discern the blood and body of Christ and reject the doctrines of WILL. falling Giants the kingdoms and the condoms are still one size. Its the righteousness in those rocks giant killin stones pick a image. Contract mirrors married in Miracles

Michael Joseph
02-29-16, 02:37 AM
And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
God is plural. How many of them are there?

Let this MIND be in you as was in Christ Jesus who did not count it robbery to be equal with God. I wonder do you recognize Scripture? How do you think elohim?

Elohim is a PLURAL noun. Sort of like the Church.

Your question is not framed properly. For if there is only One God then we are all thoughts and desires in God. We are thought beings in the Dream. Thought beings you say... Yes I say. Read John 1:1. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among flesh. As am I. As are you.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

How do you think elohim? Did you know you were in the judgment hall? Did you know you shouted for joy and danced when matter came to be? You are much older than you think elohim! Php 2:5 is not a request it is a command! Do you believe? Like I say, your own worst enemy [Carnal Mind] stares at you in the mirror and also your Salvation [Christ] is there too! I die daily says St. Paul.

Those 31 Carnal Kings must be put to death Joshua! Jos 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.

Can you disciple your lower nature for all 12 were in the boat! Isn't it almost laughable that folks say just believe and utter the magic words and you will be saved. But Jesus says differently. He says, don't pray to me. He says, of my own self I can do nothing! He says, why do you call me Lord and don't do what I tell you? He says, you can do better than me. He says, you are the light of the world.

Why then do we hold up the UNCLEAN thought or desire to the light? Don't we know it will cast a shadow in the Earth? Yea though I walk thru the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW of DEATH. Hold up the Clean and be still and know I AM. Now then before Ham starts whispering in your ear Noah, go to and read again Php 2: 5-6. I wonder how many will think that they could never be equal with God. And yet their Scripture tells, no wait, COMMANDS them to have that mind!

How do you think elohim? Let US make man in OUR image! You getting the picture now? God working in the Creature to bring the Creature into the Status of Man. For Christ is the Son of Man. The Creature is subject to vanity. God works in the Creature to bring the Creature to the image of Christ! How do you think now elohim?

Before vanity sets in and pride, think again. This work is the work of God in the Creature to re-establish the Earth. As the Creature is transformed from glory into glory. What do you see in the glass [mirror]?

1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

What do you see when you look in the glass, elohim? What do you behold in the mirror?

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
02-29-16, 05:15 AM
Michael Joseph finally put me over the edge when he brought out the Testi in Testimony. I have been hearing his words from a base perspective but that is the way I had to hear it, for a while.

The way it came across when I finally understood this morning sitting in a new church - this one United Methodist. I am "traveling" and so came across this new setting. The pastor was teaching the first six days in Genesis - no accidents - no coincidences.

Funny how I was thinking through a new paradigm in cause and effect, so when I say this it is not actually how it happened; but it felt like I finally figured out why there are boys and girls, so to speak. The whole sexual thing. I realized that the reason for such an inefficient system is that it is a projection of the Creative Process. - The same creative process Michael Joseph has been describing about sperm and eggs in the womb etc. Well I have been conditioned to sport a reaction akin to mild repugnance at such talk around spiritual matters so maybe you have too and therefore have been missing out on this pearl.

So ask yourself;

Why are there males and females?

I wrote the Answer, on the prayer card the pastor gave me:

In His image an idea impregnates Mind and is incubated in the Feminine Womb of emotion to produce a Creation of that character; Love or Fear.

On the little footprint for some sort of prayer process within that congregation I wrote:

Male & Female are because this is the reflection of the Creative Process.

Thank you Michael Joseph. I may not understand it the way you do but I feel I understand it better by trying to understand you a few weeks back.

David Merrill
02-29-16, 04:51 PM
Furthermore, the Love for incubation exists while all Fear is an illusion. Therefore the perception that Love is somewhere out there is to deprive yourself of some or all of your Creative Power.

Michael Joseph
02-29-16, 09:27 PM
Thank you Michael Joseph. I may not understand it the way you do but I feel I understand it better by trying to understand you a few weeks back.

Well thank you. The Scriptures give us license to look at nature to understand how the Godhead works. I see male and female in nature. This license if found here and here:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Comment: Here we see "as certain of your poets have said" - that is extra canonical.

The Heart is spoken of so many times in Scripture and to the literalist it means "the heart", but when one looks deeper one will see it is referring to the middle temple [the sub-conscious mind]. She is the Heifer of which we plow the field. She births our reality. He is the conscious mind. Thusly He is a Farmer [Husbandman]. A planter of good seed or bad seed. How is this seed planted? And God said.

The imagination is so wonderful as to be incomprehensibly wonderful and yet so many refuse to dream. And yet, if they would only give themselves over to it and realize that they cannot touch the dream once the State of Being has been impregnated. All we can do is hold up the clean thing in our minds eye. And we are then single in our minds eye in regard to focus. We can then come to Sabbath. For the Lord said the FAT is mine and the battle is mine.

Have the courage to dream a dream of good - the very good. Include as many as you can into the good you create! For it is the Holy Spirit that births. How do I know. Jesus said so! He said you must be born from the Spirit above. I know the English says "born again" but the Greek tells the true story. Now then what man ever gave birth?

For Jesus said - of myself I can do nothing. I wonder how many can receive that even though that is what was said. Maybe I should quote the chapter and verse.

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

It is the work of the Spirit of the Lord to bring the Creature to the status of Man. Thusly I refer to the male and female. For the status of Man is that of the Image of God which is Christ. And this is a process. For a child being birthed is connected to Mother by a cord. And when the cord is cut then the child must be taught over a process of time and experience. Thusly:

The "beast of the field" which is the Creature is being transformed into Man. Thusly there is a difference between the 6th day Man and the 7th day Man. It is only under Man are all things subject. The Creature is subject to vanity. Thusly we see Christ JESUS as the lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Thusly Matter is MOTHER. And Mind is FATHER.

When you come to see that the WORD is about you, then you will come to the status of David - my Beloved. And thusly The Word must be fulfilled in me. By the grace of God, I die daily to carnality. Going to leave this broke down palace (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uyMjzmT3k)

Let us be bold enough to obey and do. For the hearer only hears but the doer knows. As we follow those four winds - four rivers back to the single source - we know the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. Just as Jesus said. Otherwise why the emphasis on dying to self? I hope I have served you well.

O.T. = Father
N.T. = Son

The Father is Yehovah. The Son is Yehovah Saves [Yehoshuah]. Thusly the Sender and the Sent are the SAME being but in different office. I and the Father are EQUAL. Amen. And Halellujah. The stone which the builder rejected is Me. For the builders look without for the Kingdom to come. Unfortunately a mass deception is coming for those who are looking without their "window casings." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d8o8vNTNao)

For her house is a house to hell. She is an unruly woman always tempting and alluring the simple. You can read about her at Proverbs

Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

Comment: Pray tell, what do you see at every corner. Wonderful houses in stone and brick but in regard to Knowledge of God there is very little. Oh, she looks good but when you offer up your innocence she will give you a double dose of death!

Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Pro 7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
Pro 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
Pro 7:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

Comment: Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you. What is this mess about an external coming? Jesus said the coming does not happen by observation! Thusly why are you looking without your window casings?

Pro 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
Pro 7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
Pro 7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Comment: How fair is her speech. But how she lacks understanding and knowledge. In fact when the very word of "Knowledge" is mentioned she cringes. But her Scriptures show how naked she really is:

For in the Great Book of Salvation [Hosea] we read the Command of God is for her to obtain Knowledge but she says NO, I will just utter some magic words and do nothing but believe some man was tortured to death by ignorant beings in order to forgive sin. I wonder who was slain at the foundation of the world? Six hours on the cross huh? Makes perfect sense. In the tenth hour we read and yet translations will change that to 4pm to their GREAT SHAME. The TEN is YOD.

Continued in next post....

Michael Joseph
02-29-16, 09:28 PM
Continuing....

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

For God is Righteous and it is the Work of God to re-populate the Earth with the thoughts and desires of God which are the VIRGIN sons and daughters of God. These Virgins are not touched by Carnality [in intercourse]. For Eve said we may not TOUCH..

Touch = Naga which means to lie with a Woman. Now many in carnality will get carried away with a sexual union and completely disregard the INNER LIGHT which speaks to your Mind/Emotion.

H5060 - Touch [English translation]
naga
naw-gah'
A primitive root; properly to touch, that is, lay the hand upon (for any purpose; [B]euphemistically, to lie with a woman); by implication to reach (figuratively to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat, (X be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.

Question: If we draw from the Cistern according to the Five Lords of the Philistines, then we draw from the Five Senses and the reality birthed is in error. For the child is spotted. Remember now Jacob and his own spotted cattle? Yes, they were his and he was allowed to leave with his own spotted cattle. But we are not interested in "spots" in our love feast! We, as Abel desire to shepherd the "white sheep" the pure and undefiled of God.

And now we return to the eternal struggle between Cain [Carnal Husband] and Abel [Keeper of God's Flock]. Esau is as Cain the FIRST nature of human beings ruddy and of the field but Jacob is like Abel [Spiritual]. This is also in type of Adam and Jesus. And now to wrap it up...this is also indicative of you dear reader!

For your first estate was Natural, but God works to bring you into a Spiritual Estate and then into a Celestial Estate. For Jesus ascending from the Grave said to the woman "don't touch me" - get it now? For seven days in the fire is long enough!

Eze 44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens [virgins] of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

Eze 44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.

Eze 44:26 And after he is cleansed, they shall reckon unto him seven days.

Comment: One from the House of Israel is one who has prevailed with God. One who has come from the Jacob status into Israel. There will be no Adultery [Mixing] allowed. For the Word is fulfilled in one who is of the House of Israel. For He is a Prince in God.

Greater LOVE hath no one than one who will lay down his life for his friends! For SAVIORS shall come up upon Mount Zion.

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Comment: "Repugnant is the Creature who would squander the opportunity to lift an eye to Heaven CONSCIOUS of his fleeting time here...." Let the wise consider...

Proverbs 3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

Comment: "What did He tell you Thomas [the twin]?" If I told you, you would pick up Stones [plural] and then Fire would come out of those Stones and devour you. This begs an understanding and knowledge. For the Stones are the Old and the New Testament. For Jacob laid his HEAD on Two Stones whereof he was met by Yehovah and then by El Shaddai.

Shalom, MJ

Michael Joseph
03-01-16, 12:05 AM

So who is owner?

The Holy of Holies was covered with Gold polished to a mirror like shine. As the High Priest looked within you tell me what he saw - himself maybe?

David Merrill
03-01-16, 12:50 AM
The Holy of Holies was covered with Gold polished to a mirror like shine. As the High Priest looked within you tell me what he saw - himself maybe?

You do the math! (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZm92OWJYclVucGM/view?usp=sharing) (Punny!!)

Temple Desecration (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImOFd0Z3FHaXBzYVU/view?usp=sharing) - RUBIN resigned in time for the 5:00 News.

Michael Joseph
03-01-16, 02:46 AM
You do the math! (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZm92OWJYclVucGM/view?usp=sharing) (Punny!!)

Temple Desecration (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImOFd0Z3FHaXBzYVU/view?usp=sharing) - RUBIN resigned in time for the 5:00 News.

Po, there is no "secret ingredient". You are the secret.

Gavilan
03-01-16, 03:07 PM
Right in plain sight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FyhTBvLu4w

David Merrill
03-01-16, 05:27 PM
Right in plain sight:

Delightful! I am going make my bed into a sailboat too!

george
03-01-16, 10:27 PM
Right in plain sight:

the original song for those who were not around was by a group named Peter Paul & Mary.
i was a small child then and remember it well. have a look at this one (with lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2elWJFmFpps

Delightful! I am going make my bed into a sailboat too!

is it not already?

heres another great song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv7XR_cJU9Y

hava second look & listen to these lyrics aswell!

xparte
03-02-16, 05:39 AM
https://youtu.be/zl4EICKxiEc Hey, at six a.m. this morning, you know the man knocked at my door
I screamed into his ear, "Now looka here, I'm not the guy you're searching for"
But I got taken, yeah I got taken just the same[ TRUE NAME TAKEN JUST THE SAME]
When it comes to getting sleep at night [GUILT NEVER RESTs NO REST FOR THE WICKED]
You know I just can't seem to win

I went down to the zoo where I thought that I might hide
I met a friendly grizzly bear, who took me for a ride
And I got mangled, yeah I got pushed all out of shape
Yes, when it comes to being sociable
I just can't seem to win [CHIZZLY BEARS]

Climbing up Mt. Everest to get away from all the noise [MOSES YOU 70 SIT AND [PLAY THE TALMUD CARDS CRAZES EIGHTS]
I slipped on a banana peel man and I almost got destroyed
And I was, I was worried, oh yes, I was worried all the way down to the ground
When it comes to holding safety nets [ FEAR WHEN MOSES ]
Nobody ever seems to be around [STOPED WORKING WITHOUT A NET]

Well I put myself together, you know I found that it was best
If I had no longer tried to be just like all the rest [ALONG FOR A RIDE MAGI CARPET]
Because I'm, I'm twisted, yeees and I dig the way I am [IS YOU A ME OR ME A YOURS]
Don't ask me about being normal you know I, I just no longer give a damn ??[NORMAL ITS BEST NEVER TO BE DEEMED again or
condemn, especially by the public expression of disapproval.IF i had found a follow the bouncing ball app. embellished the tune never/ just to further my enthusiasm sure but knowing my enthusiasm depends on enjoyment, interest, or approval. or no longer give a damn ??

Gavilan
03-03-16, 12:51 AM
Po, there is no "secret ingredient". You are the secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7DnFGdqT8c