PDA

View Full Version : Public Officials and Oaths (Excerpt from Treatise)

allodial
02-25-16, 04:26 PM
From: American Law and Procedure, Volume 9, pages 124 and 125.

David Merrill
02-25-16, 05:04 PM
Thank you. The politician and judge are already bonded by the Comptroller. So that makes sense.

When Daniel Harold MAY vacated his office as District Attorney he went that route with a $5K insurance policy (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcWRqUEpoV3QyTDQ/view?usp=sharing) - but notice it is void because he never signed it.

P.S. Here is the papertrail:

P.P.S. More like - Here is the security agreement.

Canadian solution
02-25-16, 06:47 PM
David, not sure where to post this excellent youtube. It is a talk by Ken Cousens. If you think it should be in another thread I will be happy to move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

This is very in sync with Boris btw

Canadian Solution

David Merrill
02-25-16, 07:52 PM
David, not sure where to post this excellent youtube. It is a talk by Ken Cousens. If you think it should be in another thread I will be happy to move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

This is very in sync with Boris btw

Canadian Solution

I took a look. I like this guy!

I suppose that you might best view him in relation to my heritage with a timeline. My "perpetual inheritance" is dated formally to 1629 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNEFuQm9xejVEZnM/view?usp=sharing). What I was showing with the Ramblings quote is the esoteric behind the esoteric. George WASHINGTON preserved the VAN PELT manor from American Manorial Law, or the Crown dominions.

Imagine a large tree. In China people practicing Chi Kung like to lean their backs (spinal column) up against a large tree. The roots go down and moisture helps crack and dissolve the rocks into soil and these nutrients are converted as they rise up in the living bark like a pump, up to the leaves that get sunshine and convert the nutrients and sunshine (photosynthesis) into more tree tissues to grow healthy bark and branches, blossoms, fruit etc.

There are no nervous organs in the tree. No central nervous system. It is all cellular communication. DNA talking to DNA and the Chinaman is communicating with tree through the autonomic nervous system, not the sympathetic nervous system.

This is the difference between thinking with the cerebral brain and the abdominal brain (solar plexus). Once there though you might get a glimpse of the thrill the tree is getting!

xparte
02-25-16, 10:44 PM
Nature's Prophet Christ being ranged the Intelligence hero, beyond adversary. Your [tasking officials as office politics oaths] overall that official outcome is that my record stands regardless, as jurisdiction over a persons official record has remedy in itself the highest claim is authority. The oath is the authors witness to my authority and makes physical things or physical thinks officially safe.Your papers please. Spiritually safe within physiological safe without fear.No physiological office runs without two way fear imposing or exposing the intelligence hero lens .figures and phantoms .digital image instruction imposing figure just clever official, photoshoped eye for eye legally blind,find the law or the officials who witness to it and record it Archive it like a generic apology as close as it gets officially.

shikamaru
02-27-16, 06:59 PM
The issue of oaths and bonds all seem to have to do with risk management and actuarial sciences.

To put this in clearer terms, the oath is the contract and the bond is the insurance, surety, or guarantee.

David Merrill
02-27-16, 08:03 PM
I think that is a correct but limited perspective. Generally speaking this is a crucial facet of civil society. America presides with its Balance of Powers. Note the citizen of Andover exercised the executive power of citizen's arrest to end the Salem Witch hunts.

But you can get things corrected pretty quickly... attached.