PDA

View Full Version : Finally able to comprehend the fraud. Piecing it together.

Gavilan
03-05-16, 08:06 PM
I was given these links, scary that I can fully understand them now and can piece it together.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-12/mystery-one-bank-its-owners

https://www.sprottmoney.com/blog/the-bankers-manifesto-of-1892-jeff-nielson-sprott-money-news.html

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/01.11/silverstealers-2.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-wallstreet-survey-idUSBRE86906G20120710

http://www.bullionbullscanada.com/index.php/commentary/us-commentary/26664-big-banks-caught-using-credit-default-swaps-to-destroy-nations

ohiofoiarequest
03-06-16, 05:06 AM
And pray tell us what are the elements of fraud?

Fraud must be plead specifically in order for you to be made whole again...
Otherwise don't point your finger at them. Don't you know it's you (the reason you're suffering).

Welcome to the m8rx.

Gavilan
03-09-16, 03:48 PM

Otherwise don't point your finger at them. Don't you know it's you (the reason you're suffering).

Welcome to the m8rx.

I really don't know how to take your comment. If you are being literal, you want me to list the 9 elements of common law fraud, or were you being sarcastic?

It's kinda smug to say one is suffering out of their own fault when a system has been engineered to subjugate a whole world. I didn't ask to be born into this reality, yet I have done everything within my power to learn and master the necessary skills to survive and without injury or harm to others.

David Merrill
03-09-16, 04:42 PM
Absolute radical responsibility is how I take it. But I project and reflect.

David Merrill
03-09-16, 05:54 PM
In other words, comprehending the fraud is not the last stage. Forgiving yourself for creating the fraud is not even the last step...

Gavilan
03-09-16, 09:10 PM
In other words, comprehending the fraud is not the last stage. Forgiving yourself for creating the fraud is not even the last step...

David, the struggle that I am going through presently is one of bafflement. Somehow I have come to comprehend that there is a threshold between the material and the spiritual. That one can be snared into the material world and don't even have awareness of the spiritual realm/energy. You can live your whole existence dealing with materials issues and come to the end of one's life and still be trapped into yearning for a material existence.

Then there is another "dimension" if you will, one where you somehow perceive there is something more substantial than being "trapped" in a body of flesh, you perceive that the five senses allow you to experience a tremendous range of emotions and perceptions that could not be had if you were sheer energy... Somehow, I lack a broad enough vocabulary to share with you such aspects of my perceptions.. except to say, I have experience moments of tremendous joy, love, happiness, despair, anxiety, sadness, etc. A true madness for sure, yet somehow aware, that love is an infinity energy... Then, a tremendous disbelief one can easily revert into being snared in the physical world...

David Merrill
03-09-16, 11:59 PM
David, the struggle that I am going through presently is one of bafflement. Somehow I have come to comprehend that there is a threshold between the material and the spiritual. That one can be snared into the material world and don't even have awareness of the spiritual realm/energy. You can live your whole existence dealing with materials issues and come to the end of one's life and still be trapped into yearning for a material existence.

Then there is another "dimension" if you will, one where you somehow perceive there is something more substantial than being "trapped" in a body of flesh, you perceive that the five senses allow you to experience a tremendous range of emotions and perceptions that could not be had if you were sheer energy... Somehow, I lack a broad enough vocabulary to share with you such aspects of my perceptions.. except to say, I have experience moments of tremendous joy, love, happiness, despair, anxiety, sadness, etc. A true madness for sure, yet somehow aware, that love is an infinity energy... Then, a tremendous disbelief one can easily revert into being snared in the physical world...

Showing a map; Five years back I began studying a book called, A Course in Miracles. I quickly searched out the source of this Voice called Jesus because it baffled me that it would impose itself on anybody, if it were Jesus the Messianic figure, against her will like had happened with professional psychiatrist Helen. Quickly I found out that there was LSD dosing involved and just as quick knew not to read and interpret the Text for myself, by myself. To this day I have not cracked the book without a group of people discussing it paragraph-by-paragraph.

Along the way I picked up this definition from my Encyclopedia of Science and Technology:

I pursued a fascination of Dr. Rick STRASSMAN and his DMT books too. These are components of my journey. STRASSMAN recited some experiences that struck me peculiar. He was expecting his old haunts in Buddhism to be interested in DMT as a method of exploring into "enlightenment". [There is a term for this - translated literally - "Cloud Nine".] The Buddhist community rejected his research as useful and I think reading between the lines STRASSMAN was somewhere between baffled and hurt.

This might get you to my point. Maybe not.

This material reality is the highest possible and potential spiritual experience.

Conditioning may capture that, stated as fact, as a big disappointment I know. And it is okay by me if you disagree.

My proof if you will is that all the poltergeists and by a biochemical gateway fluke of imagination disorder called displacement hysteria in Helen, dosed unwittingly in her morning tea by a trusted monster of a colleague, The Polterchrist haunted her too. These memory clusters when personalized (Abraham HICKS) and even elevated from egregore to godform (Helen's Jesus the Voice) (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMnN1c2NEU292UmM/view?usp=sharing) are always trying to express themselves where?

Here!

george
03-10-16, 12:36 AM
thats a lot to read. I glanced at the links and have an idea what fraud your on about but it seems to me that fraud wouldnt exist with out corporations.

this seems to be the main problem. a struggle between the living and the dead. but it seems the old saying as above so below might be the case here too so maybe we have something important to learn from this.

I think about the flatland analogy that tried to show us the higher dimensions that we cant see but instead of just flat stuff in flatland there is also writings on the flatland paper. that is how/where the dead come to life here and have the power to overstand the living but only through ignorance.

legality is not reality though but this has gone on so long that it has molded reality a certain way. are you aware of the Archonic influence theory? Ive spent some time playing that one out in my head and it does explain some things well. I dont accept it as 100% truth though, I dont accept anything as 100% truth.

Im glad youre here Gavilan, easy to communicate and relate with. but back to the broader flatland analogy.. so the flatlanders cant see us (2D cant see 3D) just as we cant see the higher ones BUT the 3d beings can communicate to 2D through symbols (letters) and same as above so below.

I dont see the worlds as a snare and trap so much as a school but I posted about this the other day on and maybe its just my way to avoid depression. hard to say.

self dream interpretation is a most worthy pursuit IMO. the creator seems to communicate to us this way. in symbols and with the feelings of emotions.

back to your topic though, tell us more about what youve comprehended about it if you dont mind. Im curious. maybe if we kick it around between us we can help each other somehow.

thanks

edit: BTW I dont think the physical is all bad or we should strive to be all spiritual either, I think that the best way is Balance between them both is where its at.

David Merrill
03-10-16, 09:58 AM
The next point off the 2-D "flatland" grid might be to take responsibility for the dead, wherever found or even perceived:

george
03-10-16, 01:59 PM
The next point off the 2-D "flatland" grid might be to take responsibility for the dead, wherever found or even perceived:

Ive read this each time youve posted it and until now, havnt been able to make anything out of it. now, within this context, comprende

thanks

shikamaru
03-13-16, 03:04 PM

Welcome to the m8rx.

Perhaps deception would be a better term in place of fraud?