PDA

View Full Version : I Must Take a Closer Look at This

pumpkin
04-05-16, 06:55 PM
I am in search of the Truth. I have had some success in State courts, some personally and more helping others. But, I have had no success fighting property taxation. I see that admiralty actions are in rem. Funny, that is exactly how they come after property for not paying taxes. I have denied any contract, but that doesn't seem to matter. Has anyone here used the saving clause, by recording with the county, the reservation of rights? All rights reserved. Has it accomplished anything?

Also, in writing this, I realize, maybe MY NAME is also in rem? Because, My Name would be in personam?

walter
04-05-16, 11:32 PM
I am in search of the Truth. I have had some success in State courts, some personally and more helping others. But, I have had no success fighting property taxation. I see that admiralty actions are in rem. Funny, that is exactly how they come after property for not paying taxes. I have denied any contract, but that doesn't seem to matter. Has anyone here used the saving clause, by recording with the county, the reservation of rights? All rights reserved. Has it accomplished anything?

Also, in writing this, I realize, maybe MY NAME is also in rem? Because, My Name would be in personam?

Doesn't matter who's name you have the property in, could be mickey mouse.
mickey still has to pay the tax.
The tax is on the property not a name.

We can't own property because the nation/crown holds title.
As equity holder, called "owner", is only the first tenant. Expropriation validates that.
Until you can transfer the complete title out of the nation/crown to a foreign jurisdiction.(nation)

Michael Joseph
04-05-16, 11:55 PM

As equity holder, called "owner", is only the first tenant. Expropriation validates that.
Until you can transfer the complete title out of the nation/crown to a foreign jurisdiction.(nation)

Exactly.

Survey First
Claim Second
Once Claim is established in the cognizance of all nation states then
Grant Property Rights to Lords, Earls, Barons, etc [those clothed with Royalty]
Estates are carved out of Property.

Thusly Land is property but Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, Religious, etc. are estates.

Those who hold property rights historically could collect Quit Rents. The Estates and their uses were created and let out to Tenants called Terre-Tenants. The terre-tenants [grantee] are trustees subject to the bylaws which govern the use. For the consideration of the transfer of the estate the trustee pays a FEE. The terre-tenant does not have true Ownership and Dominion over property but only over the Estate subject to the bylaws that govern the uses. The terre-tenant is allowed to buy/sell the Estates and to take profits, rents and avails to his own but the property remains vested in those who hold the property rights.

When you begin to see this as a mathematical formula, then you can easily see if the State has been mortgaged then other districts form whereof uses and rents are established within those Collection Districts = Hell = Debt. Dis-trictus. The Claim is upon the THING and said claim is in regard to who has the right to use.

The actual name matters not - in the end those Property Rights are going nowhere unless the Heads of State decide to alienate said Property Rights. Good stuff walter - you are right on target!

Trump is talking about bringing money back to America. And many of the masses are backing this plan but then again these have no idea of the ESF and its purpose. If they did they would realize how ignorant is such a plan. In order for the global population to accept a one-world government there must be a one-world catastrophe - money bubble explodes! Yep, that would do it!

Have you read Genesis 47 lately? Maybe you should. For it foretells the end from the beginning. An inversion "V"

On the "Carolinas" originally 8 shares were issued in this PROPRIETORSHIP - the Crown held 6 shares and Earl Granville and Earl Carteret held the other shares. These Earls were vested with property rights and granted the ability to administrate government. Later all 8 shares were returned to the Crown. And Corporations such as THE VIRGINIA COMPANY and THE DUTCH EAST/WEST INDIES COMPANY - were vested with property rights of the Crown. The latter corporations fly the Red, White and Blue colours of the Crown. So what is new under the sun? Nothing.

Best Regards,
MJ

allodial
04-06-16, 12:47 AM

Personification of vessels. Some will say "Suretyship!? Haw Haw, that are for one assuming liability for another person." However, the personification of vessels (things) is how owning a mail receptacle (postal term) or boat becomes suretyship (the mailbox is a person itself). Foreclosure is a remedy or the like in admiralty. Many have overlooked that when they come after your property, its not YOU or you they come after directly but the property personified.

If a tax is rightly owned, one pays it. That said: there are two primary classifications of real property as for as tax assessment goes: commercial, residential. A third is: private.

The tax obligations arise out of clearly defined nexus . Its not called real estate for nothin. Real is Spanish for ROYAL.

As equity holder, called "owner", is only the first tenant.

The word 'own' does not necessarily designate exclusivity. Also owner can mean surety. There is such a thing as 'divided title': equitable owner and legal owner. Possession and ownership are not necessarily the same in equitable jurisprudence.

Last I checked, New York, Pennsylvania and Missouri are nations. Its an old rule that a state has no obligation to take cognizance of any other states in the sense that the state of Florida doesn't have to say "Florida Supreme Court" in its statutes it can just say "Supreme Court" like no other exists (it doesn't have to consider conflict in names because 'the whole world" to the State of Florida is ...Florida). So when the governor of Florida speaks of "the nation" he probably talking about Florida regardless of the presumptions people make.

pumpkin
04-06-16, 01:04 AM
Well then, how does the savings to suitors clause play into this? From I have read, in rem was unknown to the common law. Also, unless I misread the treaty of Paris, the crown's claim was abandoned.

allodial
04-06-16, 01:12 AM
Well then, how does the savings to suitors clause play into this? From I have read, in rem was unknown to the common law. Also, unless I misread the treaty of Paris, the crown's claim was abandoned.

I dunno how many people can read cases like State v. Manuel, Chisolm. v. Georgia or even the Treaty of Paris and not figure out were sovereignty vests in America. I just don't get it. There is a State attorney general that posts in the most clear and plain letters on his/her website explaining what the crown is in Illinois. The crown's claim wasn't abandoned, there was SUCCESSION after all out WAR. Succession or having it outright TAKEN is not ABANDONMENT.

Revolution meant in 1775 "motion backward", a return to a prior position. The colonists desired to return to their independent position of 1763 as granted by the Charters. Webster's 1828 Dictionary says of revolution: "Motion of any thing which brings it to the same point or state; as the revolution of a day." The colonists were attempting something unique. To preserve a government, not overthrow it. The meaning today is not one of preservation, but replacement in a violent way. Webster's New World Dictionary (1976) says of revolution: "overthrow of a government, form of government, or social system by those governed and usually by forceful means, with another government or system taking its place." This definition adequately explains the French Revolution, the Communist Revolution in Russia (1917), and many others. But the American Revolution, often equated with these, should not be. It had different methods and different results. Our Revolution resulted in the same people being in power before and after the War. Unique. There were no blood baths and "reigns of terror." Unique again. Our forefathers drove the announced enemy (per Prohibitory Act) from this soil, and a new nation was born. Nothing more; nothing less.

Quoting from the authors of The Revolution Myth (p. 90):

"Irving Kristol observes that 'a successful revolution is best accomplished by a people who do not really want it at all, but find themselves reluctantly making it. The American Revolution was exactly such a reluctant revolution.' In fact, it could be argued that there was no revolution at all.
A Revolution is not a rebellion. A revolution is putting things back in order as it WAS -- to REVOLVE. At the Revolution the prerogatives of the British Crown and Parliament transferred to the people (http://israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/American-Revolution.html) (and that does not mean 'every warm body') of each colony-now-called-state. Also, every one the British colonies had an internal crown just like all of the other ones that might exist to day. This stuff is spelled out in books which one can read online for FREE.

England had its own crown and kingdom. Scotland had its own crown and kingdom. Ireland had its own crown and kingdom. That is why its called the United Kingdom(no 's') of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Great Britain is a union of the English (Wales became part of England per the Statute of Rhuddlan - 1284) and Scottish crowns.

Civil law is another term for admiralty jurisprudence. This has been pointed out so many times I almost wonder why I am even typing it. Saving to suitors is a jurisdictional issue because a maritime power has no business making seizure on land. However, the states have admiralty jurisdiction too! Where does anyone supposed the United States got its admiralty jurisdiction? It sure didn't get it from itself!

Michael Joseph
04-06-16, 01:58 AM
Civil law is another term for admiralty jurisprudence. This has been pointed out so many times I almost wonder why I am even typing it. Saving to suitors is a jurisdictional issue because a maritime power has no business making seizure on land. However, the states have admiralty jurisdiction too! Where does anyone supposed the United States got its admiralty jurisdiction? It sure didn't get it from itself!

Exactly, it has to be granted by a higher power!

Best Regards,
MJ

pumpkin
04-06-16, 02:08 AM
There is a State attorney general that posts in the most clear and plain letters on his/her website explaining what the crown is in Illinois. The crown's claim wasn't abandoned, there was SUCCESSION after all out WAR. Succession or having it outright TAKEN is not ABANDONMENT.

Illinois is a State, so what is a State?

STATE, n. A people permanently occupying a
fixed territory bound together by common-law habits
and custom into one body politic exercising,
through the medium of an organized government,
independent sovereignty and control over all persons
and things within its boundaries, capable of
making war and peace and of entering into international
relations with other communities of the
globe.

And about the common law. Isn't the common law competent to give the remedy? I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property. Now the State having Admiralty jurisdiction is what I am getting at. State's have in rem, and in personam admiralty jurisdiction. What I am curious about, would admiralty utilize the states rules of court or precedent of the State's courts? How is it possible to tell if the in rem action concerning property tax is admiralty? It surely isn't common law, but I sure as hell would like to get it back into common law possible using the saving to suitors clause (and would that apply to a State court in admiralty jurisdiction?)

xparte
04-06-16, 02:20 AM
Commercial lands are conquered lands this land is your land my land not QUITE or Quiet titles the land whisperer . Favorited as royal domain how do titles work like a subject and predicate the latter determination and terms entitlements are under contract.The revolutionary and commercial complaint is was delivered with peasantry muskets and pitchforks albeit written on copyright representation nobility the fictional titles paper.Accepting a title when its deeded is accepting a debt . Crusades who was forced to forgive the debt .

allodial
04-06-16, 02:22 AM
Commercial lands are conquered lands this land is your land my land not QUITE or Quiet titles the land whisperer . Favorited as royal domain how do titles work like a subject and predicate the latter determination and terms entitlements are under contract.The revolutionary and commercial complaint is was delivered with peasantry muskets and pitchforks albeit written on copyright representation nobility the fictional titles paper.Accepting a title when its deeded is accepting a debt . Crusades who was forced to forgive the debt .

If you purchase a franchise there might be a fee. Simple.

Q. Is tribute exacted of children or of strangers?
A. Of [CENSORED].

Q. Then the [CENSORED] are free..meaning exempt?
A. Yes.

Q. So if I identify myself as a [CENSORED], should I expect to be taxed?
A. Yes, young grasshopper. You can count on it.

David Merrill
04-06-16, 02:34 AM

Keep the transaction amount private.

allodial
04-06-16, 02:39 AM
Illinois is a State, so what is a State?

globe.

Illinois can refer to or mean: a nation; the State of Illinois; the Illinois government. To type "State of Illinois" and "state of Illinois" is not to type the same thing. Also, there could possibly be more than one "State of Illinois".

globe.

Whose definition is that?

And about the common law. Isn't the common law competent to give the remedy? I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property. Now the State having Admiralty jurisdiction is what I am getting at. State's have in rem, and in personam admiralty jurisdiction. What I am curious about, would admiralty utilize the states rules of court or precedent of the State's courts? How is it possible to tell if the in rem action concerning property tax is admiralty? It surely isn't common law, but I sure as hell would like to get it back into common law possible using the saving to suitors clause (and would that apply to a State court in admiralty jurisdiction?)

Just because common law or law is applied doesn't mean the court proceeding won't be in equity (which follows the law). You know its an in rem admiralty proceeding because (in case you missed what I typed):

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY

...just like icebergs are associated with the Arctic...

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY.

Even the most rudimentary book on Admiralty will tell you this. You probably won't find foreclosure associated with any other jurisprudence than admiralty. That is how they tip you off. Specific terms are associated with specific topics of law. So if you hear a term for admiralty well there ya go, they are proceeding in admiralty if they are foreclosing. Simple as that. Its not necessarily a secret conspiracy, its really that obvious, if one bothers to inspect.

Or maybe even keep the entire transaction private and maybe even the land itself? With a cash transaction that might be possible (perhaps that is why they have conjured up such economic distress, to make it difficult for people to do cash transactions on real property?).

Related:
The Foreclosure of Vessel Mortgages In Admiralty (http://dlx.bookzz.org/genesis/1052000/ec7980457422c7125fbee6948497ea5f/_as/%5BMichael_Blair_QC,_George_Walker,_Stuart_Willey% 5D_F(BookZZ.org).epub)

Michael Joseph
04-06-16, 02:54 AM
Illinois is a nation. The State of Illinois and the state of Illinois aren't necessarily the same. There might be more than one "State of Illinois".

Just like the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Crown are not the same. North-Carolina [Confederacy styled] is not [the] State of North Carolina. Go to Laws of Nations - and reference a Moral Person.

A man's body is corporate as all members function together as one UNDER his head. All members of said man's body submit to the administration of the Head [brain]. The body and the head are one bridged by the neck. Such is statehood formed in Moral Personage.

State and Estate are the same term. Mr. Webster says so anyways.

From Sweeney Todd - the musical: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G34NgaxcK9M)

"The history of the world my sweet --
is who gets eaten, and who gets to eat."

"Its man devouring man my dear,
and who are we to deny it in here?"

xparte
04-06-16, 02:55 AM
Flag on the moon facts on the moon the takeover procedures or rebuilding the crown assets after a war is Jefferson in Paris and a Napoleon in rags Administrators epoch take the sea you'll have the shore.The law is sealed and stamped underlying any challenge .When folks in NEW ORLEANS needed a revolutionary war they got fema when jews needed a revolutionary war they got Nuremberg when Germany was starving they got A bellyful Ireland got the potato GREEKS got a horse Rome got a Emperor ISRAEL got a Christ . THIS kingdom is a rendering plant if the temple wants shekel give tithe if they need exchange thats not my offering. standing Secularist is a secured debt and a great demand on payments delivered . The only development is this debtors debate how to sink Ad military ship . the account access its who,s assessment.

allodial
04-06-16, 03:17 AM
Just like the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Crown are not the same. North-Carolina [Confederacy styled] is not [the] State of North Carolina. Go to Laws of Nations - and reference a Moral Person.

Exactly. The Kingdom of XXX would likely refer to the administrative apparatus of King of XXX. The Crown is placed above the head of the King, no?

State and Estate are the same term.
Plain and simple. Estados Unidos (EU) = United Estates/States (UE/US).

I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property.

With whom is the property registered? Is it residential (freedom-school.com/aware/resident.pdf)or commercial? Is it deemed to be within the state or without the state? Does the owner of the property in question reside (freedom-school.com/aware/resident.pdf)in the state? If so does the owner operate with some kind of exemption? Is there a mortgage on the property associated with a deed of trust involving a bank?

pumpkin
04-06-16, 11:07 AM

If I purchased a franchise, there would be a contract, a meeting of the minds. I never knowingly and intentionally purchased any franchise.

Black's 4th

FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE

So how the hell does it get into Admiralty, and how the hell to get it out of Admiralty? And what about the rules of court and precedents? Are they out the window with Admiralty? Anyone know?

Foreclosure laws seem only to apply to mortgages. How would one show tax sales as a foreclosure without a mortgage.

Also, my land was actually granted by another State, Virginia. Could this possibly strip the State court jurisdiction entirely?

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction."

pumpkin
04-06-16, 11:14 AM

OK, now something useful maybe? I have noticed that very early land purchases were still recorded at the court house, but all the info that was given was, 'for $20 in gold coin and other valuable considerations'. I have asked about un-recording the land. I was told at the recorders office, first it had to be recorded, so I asked for the law, came back a bit later and they said they were wrong, no obligation to record. So I asked how to un-record, they told me the only way they knew was to sell it, record that, then buy it back and do not record that sell. I also see how 'owner of record' would be unobtainable. Are these property taxes just one commercial fraud for the fee for the recording?

allodial
04-06-16, 05:46 PM
FYI to quote, the way I have utilized Reply With Quote is to simply click reply with quote then cut and paste for each segment I reply to separately if necessary.

allodial
04-06-16, 05:51 PM

If I purchased a franchise, there would be a contract, a meeting of the minds. I never knowingly and intentionally purchased any franchise.

Did you purchase or acquire property in connection with the previous owner assigning you HIS/HER/ITS/THEIR rights and interests in the property? Was there something in the agreement about the property being located in a city? Was there a clause in the agreement about paying assessments or property tax or about abiding by laws of the municipal corporation? Was there a clause in the agreement about abiding by zoning laws? Was there a clause in the agreement about the property being residential property? Did the previous owner have a fee simple (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fee_simple)interest in the real property?

Black's 4th

Is the word 'state' spelled 'state' or 'State' in the dictionary. Districts are also called states.

Whose definition is that?FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE IS A CREATURE OF ADMIRALTY FORECLOSURE

So how the hell does it get into Admiralty, and how the hell to get it out of Admiralty? And what about the rules of court and precedents? Are they out the window with Admiralty? Anyone know?

Foreclosure laws seem only to apply to mortgages. How would one show tax sales as a foreclosure without a mortgage.

What kind of money did you pay with? What is the jurisdiction of the purchase transaction? What jurisdiction are the banks under? Is interstate commerce an admiralty or maritime venue? Are the courts that handle the foreclosure moving in admiralty or at common law? Have you heard of the "special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States (psm.du.edu/media/documents/us_regulations/federal.../us_law_smtj.pdf)"? Have you read Are You Lost At Sea (www.freedom-school.com/reading-room/lost-at-sea.pdf)?

Also, my land was actually granted by another State, Virginia. Could this possibly strip the State court jurisdiction entirely?

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction."

I find that the authors of the Constitution for the United States use 'state' or 'State' very specifically due to differently intended meanings. The City of XXXX or the County of XXXX might not be states/States in the meaning of the Constitution. Sheriffs might tend to be county officers rather than state officers. Very good point re "those in which a state shall be a party".

OK, now something useful maybe? I have noticed that very early land purchases were still recorded at the court house, but all the info that was given was, 'for $20 in gold coin and other valuable considerations'. I have asked about un-recording the land. I was told at the recorders office, first it had to be recorded, so I asked for the law, came back a bit later and they said they were wrong, no obligation to record. So I asked how to un-record, they told me the only way they knew was to sell it, record that, then buy it back and do not record that sell. I also see how 'owner of record' would be unobtainable. Are these property taxes just one commercial fraud for the fee for the recording?

They are at least for the most part being honest with you. They are not necessarily your enemies. David Merrill mentioned keeping the transaction amount private. I mentioned keeping the entire transaction private (effectively what they are saying) except for required information. From what I recall, what you are mentioning is called "de-registration" in some jurisdictions. Part of the mysterious process they are suggesting has to do with that it might be up to YOU to do certain things that they are not empowered to do. Go figure.

One can indirectly acquire property with undesirable terms from a person (such as a corporation) that has inferior title, rights and interests in the property and after that is done, do another assignment commensurate with higher title with higher claim. Related term: lis pendens (http://www.naylornetwork.com/gah-nwl/articles/abn.asp?aid=51062&projid=3104).

pumpkin
04-06-16, 07:56 PM
It seems to me, any agreements within the purchase contract, are only between the parties. Who can point to the contract and have standing if they are not even a party to the contract? I do remember seeing something in my mortgage about property taxes, but I paid the loan off. The money I paid with is no concern to anyone outside the contract. And that does nothing in showing a better claim or title. That contract is fulfilled. It seems maybe de-registering maybe the way to go. Owner of record becomes non-existent with that, and I think many of the statutes require an owner of record. This all seems to be a product of secret deception to me. Every bit of it is against the interests of the people.

allodial
04-06-16, 10:10 PM
It seems to me, any agreements within the purchase contract, are only between the parties. Who can point to the contract and have standing if they are not even a party to the contract? I do remember seeing something in my mortgage about property taxes, but I paid the loan off. The money I paid with is no concern to anyone outside the contract. And that does nothing in showing a better claim or title. That contract is fulfilled. It seems maybe de-registering maybe the way to go. Owner of record becomes non-existent with that, and I think many of the statutes require an owner of record. This all seems to be a product of secret deception to me. Every bit of it is against the interests of the people.

Secret? I dunno. A lot is plain and obvious in the contracts. "The Purchaser agrees to pay all taxes due and to abide by the laws and zoning restrictions of the municipality where the Property is situated." What's secret about that?

Let's take a look at it from another way:

1. you believe corporations aren't living souls and cannot be greater than men?
2. yet you make a purchase from a corporation to acquire its rights and interests
3. you say its a secret deception because you presume that someone should just presume that you intended something even though you neither said nor did anything to the contrary of evidencing your being being satisfied with the level of rights and interests of a corporation (after all how can a turnip give you onion juice?);
4. you say its a secret deception because you failed to take action and people took you your will and freedom of choice seriously by taking it as face value that you failed to assert a claim any higher than a corporation;
5. you say its a secret deception because the clerk didn't treat you as a mentally incapacitated infant and do things for you that you did not do yourself and if she did those things or said those things on your behalf you would be perfectly OK with it.

Do get this: this is not to be derogatory or insulting I am very plainly laying out the perspectives and facets so as to edify.

The operating presumption is that you know everything there is to know about trusts, real estate law, etc. In the field of commercial law everyone who signs a check is presumed to know everything there is to know about commercial law. The conspiracy: the widespread failure to place reading law books at a higher priority than watching the Super Bowl.

Once a woman approached me because she wanted to get out of her rental agreement. I said that sure I'd love to see her get out of the agreement and into a better situation but she was asking me to do some things that she wasn't aware she was asking. The exchange went something like this:

I said to her to imagine herself in the place of a landlord and you have an agreement with a tenant that if they do not mow the grass every month, there will be an additional $100 fee (i.e. to pay a landscaping service, etc.). So what would you do if they did not pay the $100?

She said she would expect payment, etc.

I said so if I were to sit as a judge and say "Well I like this nice lady, she is pretty and I feel bad for her so you I wont allow you to collect your $100." I asked her how would you feel?

She said that she would not like that.

I said "There is another perspective. You are also asking me to treat your agreement and your word and your intellect as something easily dismissed and disregarded, to trespass and defecate upon the idea that you are a grown woman, a being with volition and free will by saying your ability to contract, your right to contract is trash and not worth anything, to regress you to the level of a child." So I said "Try to understand, that is what you would be asking me to do as a judge: to trivialize you and to trivialize the rights of the landlord.

So let me put this in words as if I might address the court and the world adding in the trivialization of you and the landlord's rights: "Well I like this nice lady, she is pretty and I feel bad for her so you I wont allow you to collect your $100. Her word is garbage, she effectively mentally defective and an incompetent eggplant. Contracting with her are like contracting with a bowl of grass and the landlord should have known that. No one should contract with her ever." I asked her how would you like that? She did not like that.

If your property is registered in that State or County, and you took the corporations rights (i.e. to hold the property and as long as you pay the tax), sounds like you involved other parties: including but not limited to whomever the tax is owed.

The above is from a contract published by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission. Anyone who signs that contract is given plain and clear notice as to the obligations that go along with it.

BLBereans
04-06-16, 10:57 PM

Usually the "tax collectors" seek out the last registered "owner" to collect the tax. What would protect the party who you sold it to, and then bought it back from, and then did not record that sell, from being sought after for the tax that will not go unpursued?

David Merrill
04-07-16, 12:45 AM
Usually the "tax collectors" seek out the last registered "owner" to collect the tax. What would protect the party who you sold it to, and then bought it back from, and then did not record that sell, from being sought after for the tax that will not go unpursued?

I admit this suggestion is untried as far as I know. I did it and suitors have done it with automobiles. But since this registers the vehicle in the new name/owner then that might answer your question.

Another possibility is grab the County CAFR. After purchase break out your per capita share of the services you want and pay it itemized.

pumpkin
04-07-16, 01:59 AM
"Usually the "tax collectors" seek out the last registered "owner" to collect the tax. What would protect the party who you sold it to, and then bought it back from, and then did not record that sell, from being sought after for the tax that will not go unpursued?"

My brother lives outside the State, and their only recourse against him is to seize the land. An affidavit from him, that he sold it by private contract should suffice. I would think anyone trying to record myself as the owner of record might require proof, like maybe the private contract.

"Secret? I dunno. A lot is plain and obvious in the contracts."

There is an intent here, and it includes fraud. They detain the people in an unfavorable position by withholding information and they do it without placing anything you are mentioning into evidence. It is an obvious fraud. It is nothing more than a justified method of theft. To encumber any property against the will of the owner is the basic definition of theft. They have no interest in the property (and admit it) and no standing without any claimed injury. This is basic civil rules.

"Another possibility is grab the County CAFR. After purchase break out your per capita share of the services you want and pay it itemized. "

If these bastards followed the rules of court, I could probably do that.

Michael Joseph
04-07-16, 02:48 AM

The following is not broadcast directly upon BLBereans or any reader. I make no derogatory comments or judgments upon any reader. Let us Give God the Glory for God raises up little children unto Men.

=========

Exploring real estate or real property if the tax is not paid then foreclosure in the first and refusal to renew registration/tags in the latter. In both cases a whole lot of problems will ensue. For at once why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary? For at once, if the "would be" king knew what he was doing at all, then the "would be" king would have his own courts, his own great registry, his own laws, etc. etc. And that would of course mean that the "would be" king would have his own flag and therefore his own Honor. Thusly the "would be" king would be able to contract with all the other nation states by way of treaty. And therefore travel under His own Warrants!

But no, me thinks, this is no argument at all for there is no "would be" king. For why would a king freely alienate property into another kingdom unless he is totally crazy and his will is compromised. Certainly his Understanding is faulty. Thusly his Will is too. And this is double-minded and unstable IN ALL his ways. If said property is security for a contracted debt, then that makes a bit of sense, but otherwise, no property ever leaves the State.

Real = Royal

1. Survey
2. Claim
3. Grant of Property Rights from Established Claim
4. Establish Estates [as in Real Estate]
5. Enter into quasi-contract with grantee/trustee

If one is at 5, then how then will that one even think about not paying the quitrents [taxes - see Millage]? Where did the would be king establish his great claim? Where is the evidence of his Special Particulars which set him apart in the Earth? Where is his Great Registry?

Do the heads of State of China record their vehicles/records in the United States Registry? Why not? Isn't the answer very obvious? If their exists an international treaty, might the Embassy members record their vehicles in a United States Registry? Maybe! Depends on the Treaty.

Look at your own body - do you see another FLESH body grafted into your body? Or is your FLESH body a closed system? Does your FLESH body have a head to rule it? Does your FLESH body have many members to submit and give maintenance to the overall FLESH body [I mean kingdom]? No wait now I have switched back to Kingdom - see how the Kingdom of God is within you. Look within and you will know what is without you. Can you say the same in regard to the Spiritual Body? No you can't! We are Eternally ONE Exceptions NONE.

The head of the woman[emotion] is the man [mind] and the head of the man is Christ. For Jesus Christ is King of kings. Therefore it is the glory of God to conceal a matter and it is the honor of kings to reveal a matter! And we see by John in the Revelation, that "He who overcomes as I overcame" - that means there is GREAT WORK to be done - for he who overcomes will Jesus give the right to sit in His throne. Consider what it means to sit in a throne - that is a Vassal king - subject to the King of kings! A Celestial Man sits in the Throne of Christ!

While Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this World" - meaning it is not birthed from the principles "of" this World [Flesh = Carnality] - one can clearly learn of the Inner Kingdom by examining Self. For if the "body" is subject to the "head" and the "head" is subject to Christ, then the learning is WITHIN. The big toe on the flesh I occupy within is on the flesh body that I occupy in - it is not located on another body! Thus the body is a closed boundary. An Estate granted to me by a Maker who is NOT me. How wonderful is God's Word.

There must needs be a way to intercourse other bodies - now I switch back to the external analogy of kingdom - enter a State Constitution.

Unfortunately the politics of the modern State is born out of Emotion - mostly Fear. And their so called mighty voices are raised as the electorate dance in great joy about how their superman just kicked the rear end of another group's superman. Yippee, our man is great. 1st Samuel 8. But WAIT - I thought - I think - why should I have a superman to do for me? Why would I lay my power on an alter and die, except at my core, afraid am I. Enter the smooth talking salesman saying its alright baby, daddy is going to make it okay! But then later after many usurpations and constant rape[ings] the citizen [wife] is befuddled and confused - does He love me and if so, why all the abuse? MKUltra- you bet. Thusly their exists a Schism. Obey your God Government! And the TV shows - albeit in subliminal messages! For adept are the salesmen - enough to put her in a trance before violently abusing her inner core! She argues concerning the leaves - but the roots remain undamaged!

The State is beautiful in construct - but Carnality in Greed, Lust and Fear has perverted what is beautiful and made it a den of thieves. Thusly one becomes dis-enfranchised and leaves what could be beautiful for the "Wilderness" and hopefully it is there one finds their Maker. I give praise to Yah for the oppressor and for the very good for in fact I most likely would not seek the face of God until I was made to experience the lowest of eating the Hog Slop of this life.

Simply put, unless one is willing to establish a new Estate in Righteousness and Truth with Honor and Love as a SERVANT KING, then one should submit to the administration of the State where one finds him/herself occupying within! Yes, I know I make myself quite popular. I say submit but not to just accept any trite non-sense - submit to the laws of the venue. Honor thy Father and thy Mother. Those who do so "live long in the land". In one outworking, is meant that a State which is undivided is strong under God and will remain.

Nevertheless we are commanded to "Get Knowledge' and in doing so, "Get Understanding". And with experience comes "Wisdom" and when Understanding and Wisdom [Chochmah] are married then comes a CROWN. Get it? [B]No child will be allowed to rule. That is not a derogatory statement. That is a fact. And this has nothing to do with age! Why is the man of white hairs [hoary] devoid of knowledge and understanding?

Deu 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

For it is only the Celestial Man who is allowed to wield the Sword [actually two - Temporal and Spiritual].

For Jesus DISCIPLINED his disciples! And then he SENT [power of direction] them outside of his closed system. Their nativity was in Understanding and Wisdom and then these were sent as Ambassadors clothed as Christ Men - in the Way of humility and service to all their ignorant brethren. One Man plants another Man waters, God gives the increase! Honor thy Father and thy Mother.

For the knowledge of the Inner Kingdom is closed to those who established that Kingdom. Dear Reader you may think me now crazy - if so, please make known with specificity the meaning of all of the Capitalized Terms in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I mean the ones which do not follow the commonly taught rules of grammar. Like "Honor" for instance. See at once that you can't do it! Why not? Because you did not Create/Settle the Claim [Declaration] and Contract [Constitution] and Trust [Preamble to Constitution].

Thusly one who comes of age is supposed to then leave their Mother and Father and TAKE a wife. This is not necessary speaking to fleshly relationships. Rather, a Celestial Man is able to show competence in acknowledging his Nativity - and thus is acknowledged by the Nation States of the World [Consciousness] to sit down in the Throne of Christ. For all kings sit at the Providence of God. Exceptions eternally NONE.

continuing....

Michael Joseph
04-07-16, 02:48 AM
continuing...

One who leaves [right of self determination] Mother and Father and takes a Wife [citizens or people of the kingdom] sit in Royalty clothed in the "Beautiful Garments" protected by the "Golden Candlestick" whereupon at His head is Christ. That is the beautiful image of the Kingdom of God - Heaven on Earth. The term Heaven is Inner Man the term Earth is outer Man. Both aspects married acting as One in Christ - unwavering, determined and sitting in a Sabbath of Rest. It is ONLY to this Man who has rights as a Usufructuary for Property is vested in this Grand Man. Carnality no longer rules the House but is subject to Wisdom/Understanding and the Will is perfect with no Schism.

Eph_5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Col_3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

I know I make friends. I mean no harm any any fault on anyone living in vault but it's alright Ma, it's life and life only! And we shall move on IF GOD PERMIT.

All Honor, Glory and Praise unto Yah in Yahoshuah - I AM. Let the Celestial Man think I am equal with God. The mirror of the mind judges each - so look within. For we create our own prisons with the manner of which we judge.

Natural Man - Outer Self - Carnal Minded - Esau
Spiritual Man - Inner Self - in IMAGE of God [NOT FORM] - Called Friend of God - Jacob
Celestial Man - Both Inner Self [Heaven] and Outer Self Redeemed [In the Form and Likeness of God] - Israel

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form [likeness or nature] of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness [nature] of God made he him;

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Male [Head] and Female [Citizen/people] and called their name Adam [name of Kingdom or Man].

For the Celestial Man is a king sitting in the Throne of Christ - Vassal to the King of kings! It is my honor, in Christ, to reveal hidden manna - with reverence and understanding that all Wisdom is birthed of God in Man.

The Natural Man is dead in Christ. The Spiritual Man is MADE, FORMED in Image of God. The Celestial Man is MADE, FORMED, CREATED in the likeness or nature of Yehovah God. Did you ever notice that? And this we will do IF GOD PERMIT.

Shalom and Blessings brethren, let it be Love,
MJ

allodial
04-07-16, 03:32 AM

There is an intent here, and it includes fraud. They detain the people in an unfavorable position by withholding information and they do it without placing anything you are mentioning into evidence. It is an obvious fraud. It is nothing more than a justified method of theft. To encumber any property against the will of the owner is the basic definition of theft. They have no interest in the property (and admit it) and no standing without any claimed injury. This is basic civil rules.

I'm unaware of all of the merits or particulars of the case. However, if any of those clauses were present in the original purchase contract and the elements of situs and such are there there is much implied by situs and the terms used. The property registration probably says a lot too. A fee simple requiring payment of tax just might create an interest in the property. The key is "against the will of the owner" is not applicable if the agreement is in the purchase contract.

Deregistration of property in the right way wouldn't create that kind of situation. If the process perhaps (I posted the entire process once but seems no one paid attention to it because its too simple) involves a new assignment which is recorded there would be zero reason for them to go after the previous owner. In Missouri, if a car is being sold or assigned to a person that is not liable for registration then one can AFAIK simply provide a Notice of Sale (Form 5409). If you or the previous owner were to fail to notify (report the sale or assignment) the state why would the state have any reason to believe the vehicle or automobile wasn't still owned by the previous owner?

P.S. Ya know, when kings did things they actually bothered to notified their subjects.

...And this is the thing why I might throw a bit of water on the general smoke and fire of conspiracy in this case because:

#1 at least one state SPECIFICALLY publishes in their statutes how to end registration;
#2 I posted it many times;
#3 There are probably thousands of free law books on conveyancing, real estate and land registration available with a G**gle search;
#4 the clerk pumpkin mentioned basically outlined the process and/or admitted to there being one (and its not secret--but if you try doing it while a mortgage is in place don't be surprised by an invitation to the Graybar Hotel).

If I had read The Sporting News and Cosmo everyday but couldn't be bothered to read the instruction manuals for my life and inheritance, if it were a conspiracy I suppose that would have made me involved. Now, its a conspiracy when you study to show your self approved, follow the process and they interfere: then you might be talking about a very appropriate reason to go "gloveless" (http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/gloves+are+off.html); but in the meantime you might want to take a different approach (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_gloves)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qJmYCY7q1U.

If you search out the process and law first and they interfere with the process, then I might agree with you on conspiracy. They are telling you the truth and admitting the truth. But if you registered it, they presumed you wanted it registered. Be mindful, that you might lose some county or city services unless you pay for them itemized or the like as David Merrill most wisely mentions.

I mentioned to David Merrill about someone purchasing a property associated with an HOA with obnoxious rules. When the would-be purchaser said he could not in sound mind sign the agreement without reservations the real estate agent (tied into the shady racket) ceased communications. David Merrill rightly said IMHO that he would not be willing to convict them of fraud or anything. With hesitation admittedly, I agreed to this extent: if the would-be purchaser had made the reservations and they sought to ignore the reservation THEN we would be talking fraud IMHO on the seller's part for holding the property out as fee simple when the HOA agreement amounts to a situation for the property owner with lesser rights than an apartment renter.

That the clerk is telling you basically HOW to de-register, doesn't sound like a conspiracy and it doesn't sound like he/she should be seen as an enemy. Consider for a moment that his or her power might be more limited than yours. So why look at someone who might be your honorable servant as if he or she were the master and cause of the undesirable situation?

There was a guy who was interested in a gal. He and I had a private face to face talk once and he was perplexed about the way things went. In sum I said you're a rather tall and muscular guy and she is looking at you like "He is strong" and it attracts her and she is dreaming of you being her protector and being swept way by you and your deep voice but you are begging and pleading acting like a little tiny scared dog and she realized it--your voice is deep but because of how you approached her it might as well be like *puts on squeaky little kid voice*, you have got the cart and the horse turned around the wrong way and she doesn't like it. Once he stopped reading Cosmo he probably came to have far better experiences.

Captain: I don't like were we are. Actually, I hate it.
No. 2: With all due respect, Captain, you gave the command and we followed you orders, so here we are.
Captain: Those are the only commands I know so those are the ones I gave. If only we could go backwards.
No. 2: But, sir, we can go backwards.
Captain: Nobody told me we could go backwards.
No. 2: But, sir, its in the Ship's Manual!
Captain: *DOH!*

I admit this suggestion is untried as far as I know. I did it and suitors have done it with automobiles. But since this registers the vehicle in the new name/owner then that might answer your question.

Another possibility is grab the County CAFR. After purchase break out your per capita share of the services you want and pay it itemized.

One can pay for one's portion of services and even contract with the county instead of the municipality for security. Its done all the time with unincorporated areas.

Exploring real estate or real property if the tax is not paid then foreclosure in the first and refusal to renew registration/tags in the latter. In both cases a whole lot of problems will ensue. For at once why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary? For at once, if the "would be" king knew what he was doing at all, then the "would be" king would have his own courts, his own great registry, his own laws, etc. etc. And that would of course mean that the "would be" king would have his own flag and therefore his own Honor. Thusly the "would be" king would be able to contract with all the other nation states by way of treaty. And therefore travel under His own Warrants!

But no, me thinks, this is no argument at all for there is no "would be" king. For why would a king freely alienate property into another kingdom unless he is totally crazy and his will is compromised. Certainly his Understanding is faulty. Thusly his Will is too. And this is double-minded and unstable IN ALL his ways. If said property is security for a contracted debt, then that makes a bit of sense, but otherwise, no property ever leaves the State.

You're making 'too much' sense there, MJ!

The right to keep and bear arms also extends to the right to bear coats of arms. (A thing called a "writ of arms" was issued to carry weapons such as in the presence of the king.)

Michael Joseph
04-07-16, 05:38 AM
ONE DAY A LITTLE BIRD SANG IN MY EAR.....

When the wicked rise the righteous man hides himself, but the simple pass on and are spoiled.

The following commentary on Trust, Understanding, Will, Emotion and Mind is a commentary on the human psyche. Many have scoffed at such a message thinking themselves to be comfortable in their undertakings and yet how then does there remain such a schism in their being? Mammon cannot save and neither can material possessions. Let it be Love Brethren which Understands our Deeds.

==================================

I want so I go to buy of a Sellor / Grantor my hearts desires:

The Grantor grants unto Me [grantee] upon acknowledging receipt of that which is coveted/desired a Allodial Deed in a FEE SIMPLE ESTATE. This is NOT fee simple property but merely an Estate. Now upon my receipt of deed - the deed is always filed FIRST upon the County Registry - I am now in possession by Deed but without Entry. I have not gained an Entry and I have yet to Take Possession. The lender by agreement desires that I secure the Loan with the Estate [interest in the Thing - typically a house and use of land]. Thus a Deed of Trust is created by guess who? You got it.....Me.

If I am Grantee in the foregoing, then I as follows in regard to the Deed of Trust which I now Grant to another:

- I am Maker, Creator, Grantor, Director and Trustor of the Deed of Trust established

- I make the Trustee by said Deed and I acknowledge the Beneficiary as Lender or Lenders Agent [MERS]

- I make all the terms granting to the "Lender and Borrower" a Contract whereby said Borrower may take possession of the purchase even though the purchase price has yet to be paid to Lender. I am so wonderful - and smart too. I feel so alive - I am almost in the house. Can't wait!

- Tangent: The Lender issued funds to the Sellor, on Behalf of Me [I]. The Estate secures the Principal and the Contract is the agreement to the lender to pay back the Principal and Interest - between Lender and Borrower. Only Borrower need sign this Deed of Trust for it is an UNDERTAKING - a quasi-contract. I did it to myself! The whole collection of information in order to issue forth the Mortgage is about the issue of credit. The Estate covered the Mortgage the only thing left is to find out is if my credit is worthy enough to take the risk on the financial deal. The bank wants the Interest Payments.

Guess who created those interest payments and the circulation of new Interest - Me - Yeah Me. I am so good to myself. The Mortgage is understood completely by the Estate - but the paper is valuable due to the Interest Rate. One says "what value" but this is just another lie told to self - for look in the mirror and be honest what is in my wallet? Can I obtain real substance with those notes, yes or no? If someone else will accept those notes in exchange for good and services, then they are valuable - otherwise we are all INSANE.

- I digress.... I created this entire chain of events in my wants. I, name the Beneficiary as Lender and grant unto lender by my Will a Contract which stipulates that I will grant unto the Lender an Insurance Policy to secure the Lender's asset. For indeed the asset belongs to the Lender. The Lender is Beneficiary and the Trustee which I named holds the Legal Title. I give unto the Lender and Insurance Policy which I too went out and created - I am so good to myself. Now I acknowledge Insurance as value. For I established the policy and I granted the insurance policy FOR VALUE unto the Lender so that my little heart my be satiated.

- The Lender has the ability to assign and even sell its interests in the financial transactions and this is usually done within a day of the closing of the deal. And typically WITHOUT RECOURSE. Those who comprehend Trusts will see this merely as an ASSIGNMENT OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST and since this is a private transaction for the legal title has not changed hands - the Assignment can occur thousands of times in the private without the public having one clue who is the true owner.

- I release and quit all of my remainderman rights SAVE one RIGHT which is the "Right of Redemption" which is in Equity - should I default on my given Word. Now according to the Contract of which I established in my Will and Deed as witnessed by my hand and notary - WHEN, or IF, I perform my Word, THEN I have redeemed the Estate. If I look carefully, I may notice that I freely agreed to pay the property taxes in the Deed of Trust. For the Trustee pays the Property Taxes and since I just granted the Legal Title, I was so good to myself to even pay the property taxes. I am just so good to that poor ole boss man.

- After I finished making this Deed of Trust granting to the Lender rights, titles and interests in the Estate, I then leave my office of Grantor, Trustor, Maker, Director and Creator and take the office of slave .

There may be some such non-sense that I placed in the Deed of Trust about being subject to an H.O.A. in such Rider called P.U.D. or other such language that I may decide to strike - I don't know why I would write such a thing in my Deed of Trust. I must be crazy!

The Lender does not trust me one bit - because I am double minded - as clearly evidenced in this entire transaction - so the Lender hires the attorney and said attorney has both a Legal and Ethical duty to the Lender as the Lender is paying the attorney out of the funds which I agreed to bring into existence as consideration for my being able to satisfy my carnal desires. The attorney has NO DUTY to me. I am not paying the attorney. The Lender is paying the attorney out of the transaction which I requested.

[B]ALL STOP. I "applied for Benefits" in form of a petition or request to a Lender - why it's just poor ole me, Mr. Lender - won't you spare a dime? Are you credit worthy boy? - says the Lender. Let's check how you have performed so far on the Plantation. For everything is done in the Public don't you know - for that is how you were taught from your BIRTH. Oops - you mean Mom and Dad didn't know? Hmmmmmm.

I digress. Therefore why should I be strong armed into signing anything that I do not agree with? Is my Will corrupted? Am I insane? All Aboard! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZtbBZuqb0) Do I have any Understanding of what I am being driven to by my Emotion?

So alas, with sighing heavy heart, I admit that I constructed my own prison. I did it to myself. I made the deed. I did the thinking for the other party. I never made an offer - I just accepted everything in blind trust. I knew something is wrong, at least I thought I knew for something just didn't seem right - why am I so abused? Did I need or was it a want? Am I programmed to buy, buy, buy, consume and buy some more?

What is it in me which causes me to do what I do to myself? I do love me, right?

I created and caused to be [de] - livered to Grantor what said Grantor perceived to be valuable. Why did I do it if I did not get something of value in return? Am I crazy? Perhaps I did get value. A house to shelter me from the elements - light to read - warmth to make the flesh "feel" better. Hey, you know, I DID GET VALUE. I got exactly what I desire - excuse me deserve.

And that Lender - actually took me at my Word and allowed me to take possession in Contract - which I created by the way. Ref. Usage and Custom.

I was cut off from the land as a slave - and I did it to myself - for I paid homage to the alter of Usury - I did it - no one else - just me. No one forced me - I choose to make me more comfortable. Did I help to sustain a market bent upon my own death? Does my slave master even need to place bars on my prison house? No. If I don't pay the PITI then, dun, dun, dun.... Foreclosure of all equity and that includes my ONLY RIGHT of Redemption in Equity - and if I don't keep my Word, then it is like the Back Street Boys sang my rights, titles and interest in that Royal Estate is going "Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye."

Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

continuing....

Michael Joseph
04-07-16, 05:39 AM
continuing...

To argue whether or not the Notes [Loan] hold value is a fools error and this argument is at the height of double mindedness. I mean come on that would make me REALLY CRAZY for then I have to look at myself and say why did I do it to myself? Seems I sold myself for Nothing - that is if I believe those notes had no value. But in reality I don't really believe those notes have no value. But that house sure does feel good - I am so emotionally happy - it sure is a good thing that my mind was fast asleep else perhaps the man of the house might have stopped me.

Ah geez.

Applying the Mathematics in Daniel we find the year of 1980 with a 1.484 multiplier and those who know - know what I speak of - and looking back now came the days of HEDONISM - where "Happiness Machines" are created by giving Her what ever Her - excuse me [My] - little heart desires.

Later after I did all of this to myself - after I built my own prison and after I signed and sealed the Presents before God and Man as witnessed by a Notary of the Grand Man, I then decide to not pay property taxes of which I agreed to pay. Or I now agree not to abide by Riders of which I agreed to abide - well again - double minded natural [carnal] man - a dead estate = slave.

Now then, whereupon did I make a contract with Grantor without a Mortgage [Lender] of which I required of the Deed that I was NOT going to pay property taxes and whereupon I agreed that I was NOT going to be bound to any H.O.A.? Now then where and how did this Lot/Parcel come into existence? What were the contracts entered into which convey with the Land? Let us Return to FIRST PRINCIPLES. For if the Developer agreed to certain conditions that would RIDE upon the Land upon every deed, then the Grantor conveys all of the ORIGINAL OBLIGATIONS AND ENTITLEMENTS with said Deed.

What of the First Deed from a Throne - every deed thereafter is subject to said first deed. Successors in office, as it were.

So you want your Common Law do you?

Well here you go: Levi tithed to Melchizedok in the Loins of Abraham. You got a handle on that one? Levi was SUBJECT TO Abraham's Deed.

Now then where is the fraud? Who created this entire process? For one day I was sitting and then along came a desire - get up and go look for something to buy - maybe it will make you happy. So I obliged myself and went a searchin for my heart's desire. I found it - but how to get it - ......... Then while Adam slumbered Another Man gave me the Fruit I desired and I took it to Adam overjoyed and said look Honey - I am so very very happy. Adam not aware slumbered on and in his silence allowed Eve to engage this 3rd party. Thus lowering both to the status of slave. For My Mind [Husband] went silent and thus let the SUN SET on the engagement that Eve [my Emotion] made. Thusly WE are agreed in debt. It is our Will. But it is all Natural [Carnal] and thusly a dead man's estate. WE are Mort-gaged [until death in debt].

The debtor is slave to the lender. Who can give this dead man life? Rhetorical question of course.

Hebrew [Eber] = cross over the river Jordan from death to Life. The natural man is a dead estate. The Spiritual Man is awakened to Life by the Graces and Mercies of God and the Celestial Man receives a Crown in the Throne with Christ by the Mercies and the Graces of Yehovah God.

Melchi = King
Zedek = Priest

Remember friends Jesus DISCIPLED the disciples. A washing of Peter's feet. Who will say with me RESTORE? To your success.

Consider:

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite [repay or recompense] the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not He thy Father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

Shalom,
MJ

xparte
04-07-16, 07:04 AM
Inheritance and a Delivered Estate Deeded and Deemed. The Louisiana parish purchase very important transaction nowhere near transparent.Stakeholder or claim jumping. taxman is a taxpayers writ.Temple tax being exempt or is assessment on a commercial property. and private estate is real or dead.

pumpkin
04-07-16, 11:32 AM
why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary?

The whole facility of government is to serve and benefit the people, it is the creation and servant of the people. Keeping records is a legitimate function of a servant. Also the State (people) do have an interest in making sure land is not abandoned, or it may become unusable forever. The States were created in common law. In common law (never mind the Law itself developed under a monarchy), the owner has full dominion over his property (other than maybe the kind, which we ain't got). Though what I write may be true, in reality, it probably is better not record the property, but it simply should not have to be that way since the rights of the people are constitutionally protected as the existed in common law. 'I object! I have made no such agreement' should put an end, or at least call into question every bit of it.

Michael Joseph
04-07-16, 02:04 PM
why is the property registered at all on the State Registry if it is not part of that closed law boundary?

The whole facility of government is to serve and benefit the people, it is the creation and servant of the people. Keeping records is a legitimate function of a servant. Also the State (people) do have an interest in making sure land is not abandoned, or it may become unusable forever. The States were created in common law. In common law (never mind the Law itself developed under a monarchy), the owner has full dominion over his property (other than maybe the kind, which we ain't got). Though what I write may be true, in reality, it probably is better not record the property, but it simply should not have to be that way since the rights of the people are constitutionally protected as the existed in common law. 'I object! I have made no such agreement' should put an end, or at least call into question every bit of it.

Constitution refers to two offices - profit and trust. I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

============

Steve K. wrote me this morning with the following in response:

Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 6:46 AM

Michael....What can I say?...Thank you!....It's true what you write....I just don't have the words, as you do, To get that point across to others.....I hope that those who read this, read it to the very end in-order to realize that it's a Battle for Your Mind....the real truth is breaking free from the 501 c3 MK Ultra church earthly mind control program of Persuasion Inducing Fear Indoctrination that Brainwashes thus making it difficult to distinguish between fantasy and reality keeping one outwardly searching for God....that is....Looking for answers, meaning, and enlightenment from a church setting that is outside themselves [Which gets a lot of Brainwashing endorsing subconscious amen's that deepens the trance and tightens the noose even further .] instead of looking within....That is connecting within one's consciousness, spiritually touching God face to face, as Jacob did, followed by Jacob throwing the hip out [loss of ego] and gaining self-responsibility and self-actualization.....I believe that the Four Hidden Dynasties represent extreme effective brainwashing that keeps people's mind planted in the Earthly Kingdom.

============

Response by MJ:

Very well written! Concise and Precise. Thank you.

In Louisiana they have a law that if you fail to register the transfer, anyone can come in and pay either the tax, or file a land claim on that property, and it is now theirs. I looked into this no file thing way back in the late 90s.

It is the story of Joseph - who kept his mouth shut [no registration] so the Merchants came and seized him and took him into Egypt and Sold him to the traders [made a claim on him -property - and began to possess]

I do not advocate not registering property. A stateless thing is one that may be claimed - for all rights, titles and interests are presumed to be abandoned. Thus the Thing may be Taken. Thing even extends to Earth which extends to Flesh body.

Louisiana, of course, is different for it was formed not of English Common Law but Roman Civil Law.

Make it a great day!
Michael Joseph

allodial
04-07-16, 02:53 PM

"people" does not necessarily signify residents of a state, city, county, town, village, etc.

As a noun, a people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government, independent sovereignty and control over all persons and things within its boundaries, capable of making war and peace and of entering into international relations with other states. The section of territory occupied by one of the United States. The people of a state, in their collective capacity, considered as the party wronged by a criminal deed; the public; as in the title of a case, "The State v. A. B." The circumstances or condition of a being or thing at a given time.

According to the definition of 'state' that you posted, a 'state' is a people ...through an organized government exercising independent sovereignty and control over all persons (in personam) and things (res; in rem) within its (the fixed territory?) boundaries and those people by definition permanently occupy a fixed territory and are bound together by common habits and customs into a body politic. I get the impression that according to that definition that those 'people' aren't 'persons'. Furthermore, according to that definition it seems that a state is an instrumentality of those people through which they exercise collectively or jointly independent sovereignty.

state = a people exercising independent sovereignty through medium of an organized government?

A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people: a medium of organized government through which a people exercise independent sovereignty. If a people do not exercise independent sovereignty through an instrumentality of theirs then what would it be? According to the definition it would not be a state. Also, wouldn't each of the people would have to have the sovereignty singularly in order to exercise sovereignty it jointly?

For comparison:

estate

n. 1) all that one owns in real estate and other assets. 2) commonly, all the possessions of one who has died and are subject to probate (administration supervised by the court) and distribution to heirs and beneficiaries, all the possessions which a guardian manages for a ward (young person requiring protection and administration of affairs), or assets a conservator manages for a conservatee (a person whose physical or mental lack of competence requires administration of his/her affairs). 3) an alternative term for real property interest which is used in conjunction with another defining word, like "life estate," "estate for years," or "real estate."

pumpkin
04-07-16, 05:52 PM
A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people

Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.

I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

This concept completely strips individual rights and reduces the republic to a democracy. If everyone has a better right to my property than me, we might as well be communists. The thing everyone seems to forget is, the people pay all taxes. It does not matter if it is corporate tax, bank tax, sales or any other, you take the people out and no tax will be paid. Taxes are always a cost, and costs are passed on. IMO, government was to be directly tied to commerce and its revenues go the way of the economy. As it is now, government just eats the substance of the people during economic downturns and suffers none for it.

Can anyone comment about the rules of court or legal precedent and state admiralty courts? I would the only admiralty precedent would apply, but how about the rules of court? Still civil rules of the state or something different?

walter
04-07-16, 08:29 PM
I agree government should serve the people thusly I see no problem with property tax.

[B]They are not for that job. They are trustees of all property and interests for the Crown. Their job is to preserve the property and interests until a heir comes of age.
When we come in peace, order and good faith.
MJ lays it out wonderfully. Thanks MJ.

This concept completely strips individual rights and reduces the republic to a democracy.

What rights are you referring to? Man made ones? Who authorized these rights?

Can anyone comment about the rules of court or legal precedent and state admiralty courts? I would the only admiralty precedent would apply, but how about the rules of court? Still civil rules of the state or something different?

You need to think bigger....Internationally.

I managed to stop payment on many types of tax but property tax I could not.
As I get wiser I see why.

Tim
04-07-16, 08:35 PM
Are permits for construction directly tied to the property tax issue?
What about when the fees become beyond what the people can afford? I believe the people all of a sudden have something to say, all it takes is for them rise up and say no, together.

Michael Joseph
04-07-16, 10:21 PM

The heir must come of age. Jesus said allow the little children to come unto me [there are many who have white hairs who are as little children]. But when the heir comes to knowledge and then Understanding and by experience Wisdom, then the heir knows how to make a claim. I will not explain the following only to mention one word - those who are studied will see.

Jubilee.

I am already upon it. My mind races at the possibility. Would to God I could for the World but alas the Scriptures says "Study to show thyself approved unto God."

If the debtor desires to remain in his masters house, then he is taken to the porch and a stud is driven in his ear. Do you understand? How ridiculous to brand a human - that is NOT what is being said. Do you hear what is being said? If you refuse to stake a claim upon which relief may be granted, then you will be treated as mere property by your own deed - or lack thereof.

Work 62 years and pay into SSA if you don't make a claim for benefits, then they ain't comin! Those who have ears to hear will hear and understand.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
04-07-16, 10:56 PM
A state seems therefore to be a 'joint venture', 'joint action' or mode of a people

Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.

I for one am aware of someone who neither lives in "the city", "the county" in any "district", "territory" or the like of the United States or of any portion of the United States but yet they don't live all that far from, say, Dallas, Texas. The United States is AFAIK public. The State of Texas is AFAIK public.

Also, consider that at around 15 years of age I had already been taught and knew that the state and the county ended where our land began.

If I worked as Texas law enforcement officer and you show me evidence of being a resident such as presenting me a Texas State ID with an address in the State of Texas or in TX, apart from any contrary or other evidence, you would be fairly and squarely a resident of the state and thusly would be one of those things or persons over which the People of Texas exercise independent sovereign and control (whether it be in rem or in personam).

You say its 'broke' but yet was it not you that filled out the papers and signed the documents asserting a specific status?

Have you heard of China? The official name of the governmental system is: "The People's Republic of China". Note, that does not say the Resident's Republic of China. Nor does it say "The Persons' and Things' Republic of China". The Soviet Union was composed of republics, btw.

The problem with the 'sovereign citizen' movement is akin to the problem of guests in your house claiming the house to be yours not much unlike a library clerk of a public library claiming be mayor in and through the capacity of library clerk. If the recorder of your county started touting off how she is sovereign and the ruler of the state, you would probably be like "Umm no."

In Louisiana they have a law that if you fail to register the transfer, anyone can come in and pay either the tax, or file a land claim on that property, and it is now theirs. I looked into this no file thing way back in the late 90s.

Its might be preferable to have the designation of the property changed to a more desirable designation.

allodial
04-07-16, 11:54 PM
Another thing, it might be of import that west of the Mississippi there were land grants made by the Spanish and French Crowns before the United States even existed. Furthermore, AFAIK land grants and land patents in the original 13 colonies were made by the states or by the British Crown or by some other Crown but not by the United States. Although much of the land patent hub-bub centers around land grants issued by the government of the United States.

There is also this thing called a close (ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/nbn24P.pdf).

xparte
04-08-16, 11:17 AM
Without filer or rehearsals lodi mj walter BLB pumpkin are Very well written! Concise and Precise. Thank you. well if XPARTE was CLAIMING its any thank you it would be as NAPOLEON IN RAGS like the pumpkin patch its all Concise and Precise. the patch discussion Well it seems to be broke all to f**k. I am nearly worn out trying to figure out if it is only because of misunderstood legal mechanisms or simply corruption at its best.MONEY JUST NEVER HAD ANY GUTS Land is just mechanisms ahead of TIME Material Man mechanized for diggin two holes one for a proper burial and his timely yet buried corruption.Lawful they never want you round when your living but they all speak well of the dead. Dirt Deeds and Dusting grapes of wrath.and the Gringo

pumpkin
04-08-16, 11:29 AM
If you refuse to stake a claim upon which relief may be granted, then you will be treated as mere property by your own deed - or lack thereof.

OK, I do get this idea. The only thing that I have placed into the county recorder's office is not of my own making. Should I maybe stake a claim there, perhaps declaring common law ownership and full dominion? Maybe with a publicized notice included? Should this be a correction to negate the other? Maybe not with the recorder at all but by notary. Court rules (though no court seems to care to follow them) says any item of record is admissible in court. I am open to ideas here. If we cannot protect our property rights at home, we have nothing.

Michael Joseph
04-08-16, 01:10 PM
If you refuse to stake a claim upon which relief may be granted, then you will be treated as mere property by your own deed - or lack thereof.

OK, I do get this idea. The only thing that I have placed into the county recorder's office is not of my own making. Should I maybe stake a claim there, perhaps declaring common law ownership and full dominion? Maybe with a publicized notice included? Should this be a correction to negate the other? Maybe not with the recorder at all but by notary. Court rules (though no court seems to care to follow them) says any item of record is admissible in court. I am open to ideas here. If we cannot protect our property rights at home, we have nothing.

How can you have full dominion when you stake your claim in the Book of Deeds of another? Try to think bigger. I know it is hard - hell it took me about 15 years to even articulate this stuff. Think bigger.

Did you create the body of which you reside? Where in Space and Time are your thoughts? explain if you can.

Think bigger!

pumpkin
04-08-16, 03:23 PM
Well, it has crossed my mind to give it to God, but when they deny Him, and they do, I might have difficulty even getting any equitable rights back. Michael, do you pay property taxes?

walter
04-08-16, 04:02 PM
How does one beat the LAW of gravity?
Create a new LAW called lift.

Michael Joseph
04-08-16, 04:03 PM
Well, it has crossed my mind to give it to God, but when they deny Him, and they do, I might have difficulty even getting any equitable rights back. Michael, do you pay property taxes?

Indirectly - the trustee which holds the property pays them but you could say he pays the taxes thru the rents of which I pay him in order for him to perform his office. I have no problem paying property taxes.

pumpkin
04-08-16, 05:10 PM
How does one beat the LAW of gravity?
Create a new LAW called lift.

God created both. We merely discovered them.

David Merrill
04-08-16, 05:12 PM

I drew up a trust structure like that. I showed it to a fellow with a small and very busy heating and cooling business - maybe five vans and employee servicers. He adopted the structure and notified the IRS, without letting me know. The Treasury and Secret Service felt threatened enough by God owning anything that they hit the little convenience store-sized business with SWAT wet gear from about five different agencies.

This article about "close" reminded me of the days. (http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/nbn24P.pdf)

pumpkin
04-08-16, 05:13 PM
Indirectly - the trustee which holds the property pays them but you could say he pays the taxes thru the rents of which I pay him in order for him to perform his office. I have no problem paying property taxes.

So the office of 'trustee' can be imposed against one's will? I do not recall taking any trustee position, knowingly or willingly.

Michael Joseph
04-08-16, 05:58 PM
So the office of 'trustee' can be imposed against one's will? I do not recall taking any trustee position, knowingly or willingly.

Learn the Law and you will see. Everyone thinks they are born into Disney World and all the rides are free. They are not. St. Paul knew Roman Law, Greek Law and Hebrew Law.

This is why I teach Trust Law. And this is why the Scriptures declare study to show thyself approved unto God. For here is only one Power. And that power is God. Thusly I don't see you and I - nor Love and Fear - I see Us and Love. For everything happens for the good. Even the loss is for the good. Thusly by experience comes wisdom.

I cannot lead until I learn to follow. I have a different perspective. For if a slave wishes to remain in his masters house, he does deeds which indicate his willingness to remain. At some point the master drives the stud in his ear and the slave remains for life. I have given you a great key - albeit veiled - I cannot unveil it. I hope you see. I do what the Spirit leads me to do.

And the Spirit says study to show thyself approved unto God. The powers that be are operating from the Book - should we not study, study, study the Book? And pray, pray, pray that the Spirit might reveal what the book means? When I stopped going to church and stopped listening to fools tell other fools what the book means, it was then that the Spirit began to give me revelation - which I share liberally.

It may sound strange but I don't care if other folks see or not. I will love them anyways. But how can a seed grow if the ground is unfit to receive seed? Consider this is no way a derogatory response upon you or your office. What I thought I knew about the Scriptures, I have found that it was mostly wrong.

Consider why would the Scriptures declare:

Jeremiah 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

May the Spirit of God give unto you great Knowledges and Understandings and may you be baptized in Fire [Experience] for God says "buy gold of me while you can."

What happens to you is about you and what did you learn?

With the benefit comes the obligation. Those who would try to enter a double entry in the books to discharge the debt thru some chit is the height of double-minded[ness]. Learn the Law: Grantee ==> Trustee.

Your question shows me you did not understand the former posts I placed this thread. You are under Mind Control- Your Will and Understanding are not One. This is very clear to me by your responses. This is NOT a derogatory statement against you. Please don't take this as a dressing down it is NOT. If you Understood then you would not be asking such a question. This is very evident to those who comprehend. Thusly if you don't Understand, then your Will is compromised. For you act upon your lack of knowledge and you therefore act in repugnance to your will and therefore you are destroyed.

But there is hope - Learn the Law - you know the stuff all of those foolish preachers told you was done away with by Jesus. Simply put it was not and will not. For the Scriptures declare "My Word is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow".

Seek knowledge - seek Understanding - and thus by Experience Wisdom may form and with Wisdom your Will can come to Life.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Many say they are a priest unto God but how can this be seeing they have forgotten the law of God? Is the Scripture double-minded - No. The Divine Law runs the show. Canon Law is above all other Law - end of story. And Divine Law trumps Canon Law.

You may not like the following but that would just show your lack of knowledge concerning Law: The rides are NOT free and there is such a thing a succession of office - Egypt being a BASE Nation - shows that there is succession from original claims. Who can see? Only those who study to show thyself approved unto God.

Under the terms Conquest & Discovery, every King/Queen sent out explores etc. they would state to the indigenous people, " I come in the Name of the King/Queen, under the Authority of the Pope" and this being a Christian (Papal ) Nation, the Pope's Law, and Decree is Law, (see: Church of the Holy Trinity, 143 US 457-473).

The false external religions [false prophet]
The Luciferian Doctrine [I will - all else submit to my kingship]
The Straight and Narrow Way : [Under the Administration of the Holy Spirit]

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Thus to submit is to actually begin the path [the narrow way] - else it is all ego and pride and promotion of self. And how should we become one body if we all wish to be king? We are indeed king-priests once we are brought to this place in knowing, Understanding and Wisdom we receive a crown in Christ - but we are not to lord over other beings. Our freedom is one of SERVICE in Love to each other. Thusly we form Society for our mutual benefit! Thusly the State is ecclesiastical in its nature. But now I have gone too far.

To your success.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
04-08-16, 08:07 PM
Yes! There is a key there. Roman Law. Olympia, Washington over city of Washington, District of Columbia. Mount Olympus is where the Roman Gods live...

I cannot lead until I learn to follow.

The Great Commission as translated in commercial Christianity mutates "to learn" into "to teach". It redundantly uses disciple, which is to learn.

The Power of Destiny. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImOTgyUGtnRFlTeW1FNjFIWGJtanVCQQ/view?usp=sharing)

When heritage and destiny are coherent, there is peace. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMi1xeWs5RTBSNVd4ME42cXNkMnFPQQ/view?usp=sharing)

walter
04-08-16, 08:28 PM
God created both. We merely discovered them.

;)
and discover we will still do

walter
04-08-16, 08:31 PM
I drew up a trust structure like that. I showed it to a fellow with a small and very busy heating and cooling business - maybe five vans and employee servicers. He adopted the structure and notified the IRS, without letting me know. The Treasury and Secret Service felt threatened enough by God owning anything that they hit the little convenience store-sized business with SWAT wet gear from about five different agencies.

This article about "close" reminded me of the days. (http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/nbn24P.pdf)

Do you have any reading material linked to that? Any news links?
Like what happened after the raid?
What charge?
etc

allodial
04-08-16, 10:49 PM

Same idea, if you fail to state these things they will presume otherwise. If you sign a contract against your will but fail to make this known in writing, as if in you fail to do anything to the contrary why would you expect them to take things in any other way.

Its interesting how atheists and others might reject the idea of the salvation made possible through Jesus/Joshua the Anointed but yet, they will happily take others captives to for payment of their own debts. Imagine someone becoming a member of like an Amway where you HAVE to pay your dues or someone you love dies or is tortured or allegedly one who died already might be moved to a hotter part of hell and your only option is to screw an outsider out of blood or money. That's the impression I've gotten at times.

There is this thing called capacity. A man can wear many hats but if he fails to forget all but the slave one... If I held seven offices, one higher than the other, and in the lowest office I purchased a piece of land from someone in the lowest level of office, could I not assign it from my lowest level office capacity to my highest level office to achieve and assert a higher title? I told you that the clerk was telling you the truth. What don't you see?

That is, say I happen to be a prince, library clerk and fisherman at the same time. In my capacity as fisherman and library clerk I might be known as, say, David Fisherclerk, a person. But if I had a problem with title to a ship I purchased in the capacity of library clerk-fisherman I could assign it to myself as a prince and then reassign it to myself fisherman-clerk self. If I wanted to check out books, the rules prohibit me from doing so as a library clerk, so could check out books as a fisherman-customer of the library. Also, were you to assign something to God and he were to assign it back to you, you would likely be receiving highest title possible...a very high land grant.

Aren't princes and kings said to be agents of God?

Just giving an analogy. Some people have mental difficulties. I suspect that children realize these simple things but some 'adults' set out to adulterate their minds to make them senseless. When children role-play, they are conscious when the role-play begins and ends.

A purchaser of goods acquires all title which his transferor had or had power to transfer except that a purchaser of a limited interest acquires rights only to the extent of the interest purchased.

Even the UCC was written with variation as to levels of title.

pumpkin
04-09-16, 01:20 PM
Same idea, if you fail to state these things they will presume otherwise. If you sign a contract against your will but fail to make this known in writing, as if in you fail to do anything to the contrary why would you expect them to take things in any other way.

It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed. Showed the judgment void by the words of the high courts themselves and by the rules of court also. They simply dismissed my writ saying it was an appropriate remedy, and the reason I stated was void judgment, which is the only purpose for such a writ. I hope I am present at her (chief justice is a woman) final judgment.

Its interesting how atheists and others might reject the idea of the salvation made possible through Jesus/Joshua the Anointed but yet, they will happily take others captives to for payment of their own debts.

Everyone at least has their god. Many like mammon. Even atheism takes faith. In big explosions and all.

Several groups do this to justify whatever. It is the real meaning of taking the Lord's name in vain.

David Merrill
04-09-16, 04:54 PM
It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed.

In private? Or published on PACER or in legal newpapers etc.

allodial
04-09-16, 08:44 PM

Several groups do this to justify whatever. It is the real meaning of taking the Lord's name in vain.

Some suggest that hiding the name behind powerless titles to be the real meaning.

It doesn't matter, I used the record of the court to show these things (every reason in law or equity I could think of, and it was a lot) were not ever even claimed. Showed the judgment void by the words of the high courts themselves and by the rules of court also. They simply dismissed my writ saying it was an appropriate remedy, and the reason I stated was void judgment, which is the only purpose for such a writ. I hope I am present at her (chief justice is a woman) final judgment.

OK but what status do you have in their eyes? What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system? Why did you use the Torrens system or other system for registration without learning about it first? Why did you register without learning the effects of registration first? Why didn't your family teach you about these things? [Of course you should realize I am simply pushing cognitive thoroughness here. The legal miasma can seem frustrating, but there is a point to be made or arrived at.]

xparte
04-10-16, 01:34 AM
Venues are fulfilled how .All applications are subject matter jurisdiction.Walter mentioned he purchased a motorcycle how does the purchaser become the applicant and not the owner or even the bikes administer after a private sale venue it needs a publication for a title.the receipt is titled sold.So r4c has a cognitive thoroughness only when delivered without registration or applicable process .argument issued judgment standing does nothing as a appropriate remedy,is the law.Adverse effects instinctive to all arguments whats a open and shut case.

allodial
04-10-16, 01:52 AM
Venues are fulfilled how .All applications are subject matter jurisdiction.Walter mentioned he purchased a motorcycle how does the purchaser become the applicant and not the owner or even the bikes administer after a private sale venue it needs a publication for a title.the receipt is titled sold.So r4c has a cognitive thoroughness only when delivered without registration or applicable process .argument issued judgment standing does nothing as a appropriate remedy,is the law.Adverse effects instinctive to all arguments whats a open and shut case.

The purchase of a motorcycle and purchase of real estate are quite different. As for the 'applicant' who knows what you mean by applicant. Applicant for what? Did he buy the motorcycle and show one of these?

pumpkin
04-10-16, 02:43 AM
What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system?

FRAUD. An intentional perversion of truth for
the purpose of inducing another in reliance upon
it to part with some valuable thing belonging to
him or to surrender a legal right; a false representation
of a matter of fact, whether by words or
by conduct, by false or misleading allegations,
or by concealment of that which should have been
disclosed, which deceives and is intended to deceive
another so that he shall act upon it to his
legal injury.

Black's 4th

allodial
04-10-16, 05:29 AM
What political status have you established concerning yourself or your person regarding the case? Have you ever studied a book on land law or the Torrens system?

FRAUD. An intentional perversion of truth for
the purpose of inducing another in reliance upon
it to part with some valuable thing belonging to
him or to surrender a legal right; a false representation
of a matter of fact, whether by words or
by conduct, by false or misleading allegations,
or by concealment of that which should have been
disclosed, which deceives and is intended to deceive
another so that he shall act upon it to his
legal injury.

Black's 4th

I've yet to locate a city or county without a library within reasonable travel distance. Most everyone I've come across has law dictionaries and statutes somehow accessible. Also, most every DMV in the US clearly indicates that driver licenses are for residents. The Internet has been widely available since at least 1995 (more publicly) though its been around since the 60s. Most high schools in the USA required reading the state and federal constitutions during the 80s and 90s.

I'm not aiming to take sides here. The point is how much progress do you think someone will make pivoting on how powerless he or she is and how powerful everyone else is? Even if there was fraud and wrong done against you, what are you going to do about it? If you think everyone has power but you then what possibly CAN you do about it? If power is everywhere else but where you are then what can you possibly do? The problem IMHO with pointing the finger outward all of the time (not saying that you are or aren't) is that one doing the pointing might come find some serious problems concerning the distribution of power.

Also, to reiterate, you admitted the clerk told you how to de-register the land, right? How does that make for a conspiracy? Your delay in coming around to reading the instruction manual is his or her fault how? Even if there might be fraud, maybe there was a point in your life where you weren't as competent or of sound mind as you might be now. Not being of sound mind is a contractual defense too. Becoming more competent is whose responsibility?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3827&d=1460253246

Who doesn't realize that HERMAN YANG and YANG HERMAN aren't the same name? That "CA" and "California" aren't exactly the same. We're talking basic grammar and passing a written driver's license test is taken as evidence that you know how to read. There really is a balance to be found. But sitting on the fence can be perilous.

pumpkin
04-10-16, 12:54 PM
Also, to reiterate, you admitted the clerk told you how to de-register the land, right? How does that make for a conspiracy? Your delay in coming around to reading the instruction manual is his or her fault how? Even if there might be fraud, maybe there was a point in your life where you weren't as competent or of sound mind as you might be now. Not being of sound mind is a contractual defense too. Becoming more competent is whose responsibility?

As I have stated before, creating and keeping records is not any unreasonable task for a servant. The taxes that are collected and pay their salaries are all paid by the people, in reality there is no one else (fictions are fictions). So in effect they work for us, they owe all the duties imposed by trust law. So if they will ignore that, they will ignore any law. They are the faithless servant, the liar and thief. And those fuckers control the courts. Now that last part is important. Now if somehow, the rules of court and precedents go out the window when admiralty in invoked, then it would need to be addressed. There is something in the statutes about if the owner cannot be found, the person occupying is liable, but I need to look that over a bit more. The people should not have to dot all i's and cross all t's to retain their unalienable rights in order to keep them safe from their own creation.

walter
04-10-16, 04:52 PM

Apparently Karl Lentz http://www.broadmind.org/
uses this word "idiot" to discharge.

allodial
04-10-16, 09:03 PM

As I have stated before, creating and keeping records is not any unreasonable task for a servant. The taxes that are collected and pay their salaries are all paid by the people, in reality there is no one else (fictions are fictions). So in effect they work for us, they owe all the duties imposed by trust law. So if they will ignore that, they will ignore any law. They are the faithless servant, the liar and thief. And those fuckers control the courts. Now that last part is important. Now if somehow, the rules of court and precedents go out the window when admiralty in invoked, then it would need to be addressed. There is something in the statutes about if the owner cannot be found, the person occupying is liable, but I need to look that over a bit more. The people should not have to dot all i's and cross all t's to retain their unalienable rights in order to keep them safe from their own creation.

Power and prosperity goes to the snoozing? Umm no? Is that why most every country has so many armed soldiers and ships of war because holding on to valuable land is for the slothful? Being dilligent is just too much work, right? AFAIK, that isn't how it works when the Adversary is constantly trying to take what you have. On my ship, I know how things work just as well if not better than my crew, down the metallurgy of the hull and engines, sewing stitches in sails, the kind of glues and sealants used. So if they are the servant who is to blame you or them if you do nothing? Who has the scepter you or them? You afraid to wield it?

One can return to the Land of the Sleepy Plebe. Or, one can roll with the kings. What was that Benjamin Franklin said:

A republic, if you can keep (http://thefreedictionary.com/keep) it.

I come quickly: hold fast (https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G2902&t=KJV)what thou hast, that no one take thy crown. Revelations 3:11

What do you think it means to hold fast? What crown?

Apparently Karl Lentz http://www.broadmind.org/
uses this word "idiot" to discharge.

Actually, that term might actually be suitable to describe the private man who isn't minding his inheritance at all.

xparte
04-11-16, 01:18 AM
Realtor and Dealership real estate real property taxes one has licence to collect or no sale the process is commercial is a private land sale without tax expropriation squatting of the grid or is sleeping in abandon house or abandon car taxable why is a home lost to taxes not destroyed so a taxpayer can purchase the land minus the house is a real estate or property a development in said tax .if i claim property use its as a taxation on use or ownership the house or a bike has no owners if tax isn't payed my musings are likewise taxable .

allodial
04-11-16, 02:14 AM
Realtor and Dealership real estate real property taxes one has licence to collect or no sale the process is commercial is a private land sale without tax expropriation squatting of the grid or is sleeping in abandon house or abandon car taxable why is a home lost to taxes not destroyed so a taxpayer can purchase the land minus the house is a real estate or property a development in said tax .if i claim property use its as a taxation on use or ownership the house or a bike has no owners if tax isn't payed my musings are likewise taxable .

Real property and personal property are handle differently. Possession of real property borders upon military law and pedis possessio. The resident who leaves his mansion on 1 acre while he or she travels to France for 4 months borrows the military authority of the People to keep it safe for his return. Personal property, different matter. Automobiles are personal property; movables though they can be 'attached' to real property. Everything is not commercial. To be honest, airline pilots and taxi drivers provide labor, they are not merchants in fact so its not quite commercial. The commercial aspect of their business might then only be in the banking or financial side of their affairs rather than in the provision of service. The old "Patriot" misconception of "everything is commerce" is highly errant and misconstrued.

If your foe took over your kitchen, you don't start hating kitchens and cooks do you? You'd simply set your kitchen in order, right?

The Original Meaning of the Commerce Clause (Randy E. Barnett) (http://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1504&context=facpub)
The Proper Scope of the Commerce Power (Richard A. Epstein) (http://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2315&context=journal_articles)

Michael Joseph
04-11-16, 04:12 AM
What do you think it means to hold fast? What crown?

The Scriptures declare an ORDER of Melchizedok = Priest King. Or King of Righteousness. A Vassal king in the King. Thusly the King is King of kings. But each king enters into the Order in Contract to God. Therein is Freedom and each mind can climb the Mountain. But when enlightenment comes high atop the Mountain - the king is sent back down to serve - even those who hate him - in Love.

"..but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

A king is with Understanding such that his Will may be exercised. Thusly his Mind is whole and used - for She will not give maintenance to 1/2 a man.

What's a Sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpRKstHl7Y0)? She is birthing and raising up the man-children [Minds]. Thusly king Lemuel sits at the feet of his Mother - Proverbs 31.

Pro 31:1 The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.
Pro 31:2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?
Pro 31:3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from the Spirit [born again by Divine Power], he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The Mind must be washed in Truth - by our Mother - Holy Spirit.

Joh 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Are you young king Lemuel? I hope so! Are you the man-child birthed by the Spirit?

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Will you overcome and sit in the throne?

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Is not Jesus, God? Is not that which is born of the Holy Spirit, God?

Shalom and Blessings,
MJ

David Merrill
04-11-16, 09:58 AM
And those fuckers control the courts.

Suitors control the courts.

Your assertion, having to be upheld by vulgarity, is what caused me to stop and think though. It shows that you do not understand what you are talking about.

..., saving to suitors, in all cases, the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...

pumpkin
04-11-16, 11:41 AM
So if they are the servant who is to blame you or them if you do nothing?

That is certainly not the case. A court that will not give findings and conclusions or follow their own rules and precedents is simply lawless and unusable.

Suitors control the courts.

That is a myth. It maybe is supposed be that way, but I can tell you it is not. Have you been to court much?

Your assertion, having to be upheld by vulgarity, is what caused me to stop and think though. It shows that you do not understand what you are talking about.

Out of pure aggravation. My apologies. Please expand upon, 'it shows that you do not understand what you are talking about'.

If your foe took over your kitchen,

So much easier. That guy brought a knife to a gun fight.

lorne
04-21-16, 08:09 PM
This may be no solution for you but I recall the guy who got the bank to pay the property taxes.

Michael Joseph
04-21-16, 08:38 PM
The Trustee [Legal Title holder] pays the property taxes UNLESS there is an agreement whereby the Borrower pays the property taxes as in most if not all Deeds of Trust.

allodial
04-21-16, 10:05 PM
If they can pass it on to you using equity (i.e. you paid it so you must owe it), they just might.

Tim
04-26-16, 01:06 PM
What is Gods purpose in all of this?
Where do we fit in who wish follow Gods plan?
Are we just chaff in the wind subject to every whim of Government?
Please give us some direction.
Tim

Exactly.

Survey First
Claim Second

Thusly Land is property but Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, Religious, etc. are estates.

Those who hold property rights historically could collect Quit Rents. The Estates and their uses were created and let out to Tenants called Terre-Tenants. The terre-tenants [grantee] are trustees subject to the bylaws which govern the use. For the consideration of the transfer of the estate the trustee pays a FEE. The terre-tenant does not have true Ownership and Dominion over property but only over the Estate subject to the bylaws that govern the uses. The terre-tenant is allowed to buy/sell the Estates and to take profits, rents and avails to his own but the property remains vested in those who hold the property rights.

When you begin to see this as a mathematical formula, then you can easily see if the State has been mortgaged then other districts form whereof uses and rents are established within those Collection Districts = Hell = Debt. Dis-trictus. The Claim is upon the THING and said claim is in regard to who has the right to use.

The actual name matters not - in the end those Property Rights are going nowhere unless the Heads of State decide to alienate said Property Rights. Good stuff walter - you are right on target!

Trump is talking about bringing money back to America. And many of the masses are backing this plan but then again these have no idea of the ESF and its purpose. If they did they would realize how ignorant is such a plan. In order for the global population to accept a one-world government there must be a one-world catastrophe - money bubble explodes! Yep, that would do it!

Have you read Genesis 47 lately? Maybe you should. For it foretells the end from the beginning. An inversion "V"

On the "Carolinas" originally 8 shares were issued in this PROPRIETORSHIP - the Crown held 6 shares and Earl Granville and Earl Carteret held the other shares. These Earls were vested with property rights and granted the ability to administrate government. Later all 8 shares were returned to the Crown. And Corporations such as THE VIRGINIA COMPANY and THE DUTCH EAST/WEST INDIES COMPANY - were vested with property rights of the Crown. The latter corporations fly the Red, White and Blue colours of the Crown. So what is new under the sun? Nothing.

Best Regards,
MJ

David Merrill
04-26-16, 03:28 PM
Exactly.

Survey First
Claim Second

Best Regards,
MJ

Thank you for bumping that. One item I interject into your question about God's plan is that I would reconsider the "Crown" the Crown Templar Society from the City of London in the post, rather than the Crown of England.

The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the “Crown,” which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different “Crown” and is fully exposed and explained below.

I should explain that the Canadian government asked the author to please take the article down. But it was too late and the article was circulating widely, but almost always with some editing - even malicious intentions and agenda permutation. So this is the original article here.