PDA

View Full Version : Mayor is 508(C)(1)(a) effectively

David Merrill
04-08-16, 11:50 AM
My intention is to introduce this twenty-year saga so that it can be viewed in a genome and holographic sense. I see this, which might be described as my career as inter-working machinery. Then is now but interestingly as these trusts are constructed, like a bride entering contract, the approval is initial and then endorsed in Review after twenty years (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZV9aWTdIREw5bm8/view?usp=sharing). As I view a Bible timeline for example it was roughly twenty years from Nebuchadnezzar's appearance as conqueror of Israel and actually taking the Temple Mount.

John William SUTHERS is now the Mayor of Colorado Springs. He enjoys a salary of course but interestingly this sort of plantation or colonial law esteem comes with a municipal principal that I can and do identify with. PATROON. This may be exactly as Allodial has been documenting herein that the Netherlands chartered a plantation called Manhattan Island and developed claims therein promising perpetual inheritance. I am clear of shadows (https://youtu.be/OufK0647p1U?t=2)and see this in unobstructed light. There are cellular memories coming alive that allow me to see the various cogs so clearly the various components interact and talk (communicate/create) with each other so that the whole design, the plan, the WORD (debar) comes together much more simply than what is going to follow here and especially be developed on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com.

For this opening post I will just say that in SUTHERS' career path, we find repair. I awoke with the word, in contrast, de-pair emerging. That is utter lack of hope. - Despair. Like to devolve rather than evolve. If you cannot follow and would like to all I can suggest is that you actually hike in the woods and find a large healthy tree to plant your spinal column up against. You will likely need to evolve out of your sympathetic nervous system into your autonomic (total) nervous consciousness. FEEL the tree's consciousness and how it is cellular/genome. Think about how the tree thinks and then realize that the tree is enjoying the experience of a mobile organism and your sympathetic "free choice" awareness as well.

When I say I change history (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImS2kwWktmbFJLOUk/view?usp=sharing), your mind probably conjures me saying the linked process will change things significantly enough that people will be talking and writing about me some day in the future. True enough. There are some innovations in the document, mostly the beginning and end that are worth noting. My Patroon heritage on the cover page is protected, as a VAN PELT is offering to buy the family home "as is". Great! But that still leaves an encroachment, an interloping for those like SUTHERS under the Creation to usurp the living authority. [This often feels like the endgame but then again, I know what it feels like to Arrive because I have Arrived so many times before.] The US Supreme Court is not checkmate, because there is still a municipal triumvirate (Washington DC, Vatican, City of London) in operation as a global combination dictating the premise of the 508(C)(1)(a) for SUTHERS to derive position, OFFICE and Title (John William). His saga is like mine - his identity is his voice. His NAME is going to show up but time is an illusion so when I say "change history" we should look how it is being changed.

And I mean literally history itself is malleable. I recall the newspaper article where John William was asked, Why are you leaving your DA office early? No comment. I looked through the microfiche a few years back and cannot find it. I was only skimming but it is like a memory unverified. Without the article I have no proof that SUTHERS cleared out his office the next morning.

This is Indictment for In Fraudem Legis. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImOUVPOXZ4UGhOTDQ/view?usp=sharing)

There are so many facets incorporated into the story, integration is the reverse of differentiation - individualization. Take a look at the USSC process, The COMES NOW/I AM that should I be deemed an Individual; SPECIAL then the Eleventh Amendment might disqualify jurisdiction of the US Supreme Court Article III through the Eleventh Amendment - carefully read up on Rule 17.1 (http://www.supremecourt.gov/ctrules/rulesofthecourt.pdf). Also please notice that the signature has a SEAL, my thumbprint. This functions as a verified signature. I recall the pretty judge's clerk approaching me in the cafe across the street, all friendly but I was unresponsive. Two days later she said it was disgusting to see red thumbprints... Interesting. I wonder about missed opportunities sometimes.

I call your attention to the last pages of the USSC NOTICE and CLAIM linked above. - Two criminal complaints. This time through though we have a verified signature out of the STATE OF WASHINGTON. - To the city of Washington. I wonder how the Triumvirate will be subjected to Olympia - Mount Olympus. The notary was uncomfortable and struck through "Judge" to write in "Notary Signature". A verified signature... maybe the clerk of court cannot ignore the verified signature.

The right of arrest has changed history in the past. We might be immersed in the dark of witchcraft instead of commercial Christianity, had not a citizen of Andover resorted to his right of arrest:

P.S. John William SUTHERS went on to be Director of Corrections (Prisons), then the State Attorney General, and now is the Mayor of Colorado Springs.

allodial
04-08-16, 10:12 PM
But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

The hidden inversion of history and truth seems to be part and parcel of that kind of attempted usurpation of the living by the dead. The story concerning Andover you related came after the Glorious Revolution and coincided with the end of Puritanism in Massachusetts. Accusations of witchcraft, it is said, was a common thing for non-Christians or Roman Catholics to do against non-Roman Catholic Christians . The historical record speaks of Moses being accused of witchcraft by the Egyptians. Similarly, Joshua the Anointed (Christ) was accused of witchcraft during his time.

On the topic of the living and the dead, the Lenape and many tribes/states already present in the Americas during the Dutch due to their governmental structure lacked the characteristic of being civilly dead. So interestingly, the sale of Manhattan to the Dutch effectively constituted a land grant to the Dutch with respect of the portions of Manhattan in question. In looking over some archives recently, it became more clear to me the existence of 'competing' or 'parallel' land grants: French, Spanish and Dutch but... that natives or Moors had given land grants to Europeans has been buried in history. It seems that with the Civil War, D.C. got a Roman facelift. PIKE regarded himself to be the Sovereign Pontiff. The disdain that the Roman Catholics had for those "native Americans" oddly enough showed its face through the perplexing actions of the United States government after the Civil War--disregard of treaties. Interestingly the trail of tears was initiated by one Andrew Jackson said to have been a member of the Scottish Rite system of which Albert PIKE was also. There may or may not have been a relationship. But there are rumors of PIKE being a founding member of the KKK.

Buildings burning during the Tulsa Race Riots. A Roman Catholic church was planted there in 1890, racial segregation laws ensued in 1890. A purview of history and reading such books as "How the Irish Became White" evidence lack of widespread "racial segregation" mindset before the Civil War.

So the magically after the Civil War, the Indians/Moors/American Hebrews became despised (yet though they helped to pen and design the Constitutions and Articles), the Jim Crow laws and "racial segregation" laws showed up around the same time a Roman Catholic congregation building was planted in a city. Perhaps it is coincidence and I do not aim to lay blame or accusation but there are too many coincidences in connection therewith.

Though the "Indians" (who many were Hebrews--and likely even Christians of the original organic sense-) came to be despised, that despising seems to have a correlation in history. Though they came to be despised (and perhaps disguised as something other than what they were), the truth is that land grants from those very same sovereign "Indians" to Protestant Dutch that even made the founding of America possible...these were land grants from those outside of civil death or capitis diminutio. The acceptability of the grant carried admission as to their sovereignty. The primary of such who may have been that status, were the Dutch and the Natives and the British (after the Glorious Revolution).

Source: Esthetics of the Moment: Literature and Art in the French Enlightenment by Thomas M. Kavanagh. Note: The French were predominantly Roman Catholic. Furthermore, Quebec (which was allowed to cede from Canada for the most part) was 84% Roman Catholic as of 2001.

Consider the way life must be for someone to allow capture of their soul and essence by men so adept at feeding off of such and constructing abstract and intangible machines of extraction, they believe themselves to be Almighty Gods. Perhaps warmongering (i.e. thirst for blood of the outsider) placates them because their energy is being drained off of them and the blood of others provides quick fix. So in between the lines it is laid bare: throughout history, the dead have sought to usurp the living. Bram Stoker and Mary Shelly were likely very much aware of this. Worshiping creation and shutting out the Creator perhaps has its price: a feast of dust. Of the happiest people I've met, are those that have a direct relationship with the one named at Exodus 3:14, they know him by name.

I do not aim to dismiss monarchies by any means. A monarchy which aims to blot out remembrance of the Most High while its purveyors aim to siphon the life out of its victims, is it a monarchy? A monarchy founded upon truth and light is one thing. A monarchy founded upon lies and darkness, how can it be anything but oppressive?

My intention is to introduce this twenty-year saga so that it can be viewed in a genome and holographic sense. I see this, which might be described as my career as inter-working machinery. Then is now but interestingly as these trusts are constructed, like a bride entering contract, the approval is initial and then endorsed in Review after twenty years. As I view a Bible timeline for example it was roughly twenty years from Nebuchadnezzar's appearance as conqueror of Israel and actually taking the Temple Mount.

Relevantly, as you also seem to infer, is that Jacob served Laban for a total of twenty years for Laban's two daughters and for cattle agreed upon.

I know of someone who instead of choosing to be a U.S. citizen, asserted the truth of his ancestry as pertains to one or more of original states/colonies which established The United States of America. It took him 20 years for me to escape the Edomite-Canaanite onslaught which wanted trick and coerce him into accepting a false substitute and decoy instead.

The right of arrest has changed history in the past. We might be immersed in the dark of witchcraft instead of commercial Christianity, had not a citizen of Andover resorted to his right of arrest:

The heir finally believed. But not only believed, acted.

I call your attention to the last pages of the USSC NOTICE and CLAIM linked above. - Two criminal complaints. This time through though we have a verified signature out of the STATE OF WASHINGTON. - To the city of Washington. I wonder how the Triumvirate will be subjected to Olympia - Mount Olympus.

Source: The Metropolitan Catholic Almanac and Laity's Directory 1850

In 1846, Oregon Territory was set as a site for a Roman Catholic "Metropolitan See". A city was planted in 1850 that came to be named Olympia. TWENTY years later, come 1866, the United States of America was thrown into disunion war and a "New Union" was established on top of things to patch things up. Consider that after a 1,260 year run, the Roman Catholic Papacy lost power in Europe come 1798. In 1870 the Papacy lost its Papal States (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_States) and would not begin to recover until 1929. Roman Catholic writers of the day were not shy about the goal to set up shop in North America at least temporarily until a full recovery could be accomplished. It seems safe to say that non-Catholic America was already in full swing long before 1776.

Photo of the Blanchette Memorial bridge (really a pair of bridges), built in in 1959. Named after a French Canadian explorer. The bridge links two St. Charles and St. Louis, both to knowledge named after French kings.

David Merrill
04-09-16, 03:45 AM
Religious sport?

If you do not know, the "We are 12" is a big slogan for the Seahawks.

allodial
04-09-16, 04:12 AM
St. Louis has the Cardinals.

And there is an Archbishop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_Archdiocese_of_St._Louis)too.

---

On a related note, it is most fascinating to consider that the Dutch come the late 1500s and the "Native Americans" both embraced popular sovereignty. It is said that sovereigns convey land to each other through land grants (which can be embedded in treaties). I was not necessarily suggesting the land grants of the Lenape to the Dutch to be from superior to inferior. Some suggest that popular sovereignty and natural law became part of the framework of Dutch society with the ascent of William of Orange. So by time Manhattan was reached by the Dutch, it seems the Dutch met the Lenape who shared common views. So it would be no surprise, if the Lenape saw the Dutch as spiritual brethren (especially if escaping a hostile foe), they would have granted them Manhattan.

Also, that the prospect that a witchcraft accusation at Andover was ended by an heir (not sure of the particulars, but historical record alludes) stepping up to bat is also quite interesting to say the least.

I hope the post above doesn't sidetrack the thread. I'm hoping that it is in harmony with the OT. My first set of thoughts to the "Mayor is 508(C)(1)(a) effectively" was the push to legitimize "world religion" in America.

David Merrill
04-09-16, 11:38 AM
Thank you for the post! I am reconciling, at least for what I perceive to be the Patriot (LoveUnderLaw for one) how Michael Joseph, studied in trust law just blew that Movement out of the water. I pick on LoveUnderLaw because if you pull a particular member's posts and threads you get an impression about motivations to post.

With reconciliation in my mind I must say that we keep deviating from being in the Image and Likeness by creating this thing you Allodial describe:

The hidden inversion of history and truth seems to be part and parcel of that kind of attempted usurpation of the living by the dead.

So we keep collecting people together in mental oaths; curses if you will, only to create States (estates). The estate takes on the ability (responsibility) to sue and be sued. Therefore it becomes easy to convince the immature that these Artificial Persons (trusts) are extant, and maybe even taking on a life of their own (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRWQwNFNjN1hRR1k/view?usp=sharing). Therefore it was refreshing to read, from a suitor in the brain trust Chapter Six of a bigger work about Human Use of Human Beings (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImc2ZDRzhRVVotMTg/view?usp=sharing). You might have your own reasons to enjoy the reading (only seven pages)... or not, but I find the Man-King concept accepted by Israel the same curse as Constitutions and Charters. These are the swearing prohibited by Messiah CHRIST Jesus. Read it for yourself in the Books of Kings! Samuel too. Samuel articulated how this would be a curse - man kings.

But how else to go about it? Answer: Read the opening post, and the linked docs carefully.

I AM coming in the Image and Likeness of God. If I am Creator God, I create God too. But you really have to take me seriously and plant (plantation/colony) your spine against the bark of a big healthy tree - then come back and write; which you, Allodial obviously have done. Good boy, Grasshopper.

David Merrill, as you have been taught means - BELOVED TEACHER OF GOD.
Now let me get you through some English Language conditioning - BELOVED MASTER OF GOD.

Video Snippet from The Lost Tomb of Jesus. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VIma29hN0xraTYyUzA/view?usp=sharing)

DAVID MARA EL (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImeTlrNnFPZVRaVG8/view?usp=sharing)

As Master, you become Grasshopper. If you do not like to learn, be the Master? I doubt it. If you do not like to learn then you cannot possibly teach!

Thank you for the new thread. I am going to read that next. Between the two here and there I should be very busy. I have a treasure from my late mother...

What you offer is the path of ascension into a higher state of sovereignty, of my claim in the I AM/COMES NOW opening.

NOTICE and CLAIM and you offer a better, clearer way to explain how the living always preside over the dead. How the debtor is always slave to the lender... And how the Creator God always is traced out to be OWNER. I will let the Land Papers (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImbzB5ZG11dmQ5eW8/view?usp=sharing) speak for themselves, and for this to jump out at whoever reads carefully:

P.S. FETCH ME the Spirit, the Son and the Father; Tell Them Their PILLAR OF FAITH has ascended... (https://youtu.be/zq_KVtS_2R0?t=324)

Give ME MY WORD.

Or would I lead you to believe that the Church of the Holy Trinity (https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/143/457/case.html) is alive, just for being 508(C)(1)(a)?

allodial
04-09-16, 09:19 PM
So we keep collecting people together in mental oaths; curses if you will, only to create States (estates). The estate takes on the ability (responsibility) to sue and be sued. Therefore it becomes easy to convince the immature that these Artificial Persons (trusts) are extant, and maybe even taking on a life of their own (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRWQwNFNjN1hRR1k/view?usp=sharing).

The writings on the Dutch Revolt are quite informative as to Republicanism. One Francois Vranck in particular comes to mind and his: A Short Exposition of the Rights Exercised By the Knights, Nobles and Towns of Holland and West Friesland from Time Immemorial for the Maintenance of the Freedoms, Rights, Privileges and Laudable Customs of the Country [October 16, 1587] (http://www1.umassd.edu/euro/resources/netherlands/28.pdf).

When the breech of trust by kings, princes or the like would be so great, would there an onus on a living soul or one made in the image and likeness of God to see to it that order is maintained, that innocents be protected, that equity be asserted above inequity/iniquity? Consider the hierarchies that developed under Moses. States, cities and towns are but extensions of a higher administration as long unless something gets broken (i.e. unless breech of trust occurs). Does one made in the image and likeness of God have the responsibility to step up to bat if innocents are being tortured or if chaos threatens the land around him or her? The difference between the regenerated Man made in the image and likeness of God is that he would simply be being what he is and there would be no need to swear to be something he isn't. Does such a Man simply allow the dignity of God to be trampled under foot and abandon innocents to merciless tribulations?

Kings are conservators of the peace. Jesus/Joshua said he came to fulfill the law. Is that not the same as to enforce it? Its worth noting that judgement the evidence tends toward showing that judgment ended with the total destruction of the temple. So as long as that temple stood....

The Human Use of Human Beings
The Prussianization of American education. Instead of keeping education on its original Godly purpose, it became perverted. So-called "rulers" instead of focusing on lawful government (promotion and furtherance of equity) turned states, kingdoms and classrooms into psychocybernetic playgrounds and laboratories. Thus you have stories of 'sex slaves' and iniquities borne out of a preference to serve pleasure centers and egoism rather than be bothered about more important things like actually governing.