PDA

View Full Version : Dutch East Indies Trading Company

David Merrill
04-13-16, 01:32 PM
This is the first lecture. (http://www.gresham.ac.uk/lectures-and-events/the-dutch-east-indies-company-the-first-100-years)

The Second 100 Years - 180 years actually. (http://www.gresham.ac.uk/lectures-and-events/the-dutch-east-indies-company-the-second-100-years)

It is suggested that the British East Indies Trading Company (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/04/east-india-company-original-corporate-raiders) should be studied too. I agree but am staying focused on my heritage in PATROON - which is the preservation of the Dutch company. I heard recently that the Club of Paris divided the globe into nine districts and that India is in District 9, with license to exploit - but under the BEITC. - Not the DEITC.

While the Dutch Company prospered on an honest spice trade, establishing western models for corporate and trust law the British Company appears to have been commandeered by a sociopath who set the stage for a monumental breach of trust.

Robert Clive, was an unstable sociopath who led the fearsome East India Company to its conquest of the subcontinent. Photograph: Hulton Archive/Hulton Archive/Getty Images

So while studying both, I am interested much more in the perpetual inheritance promised to me by blood. Albeit, accepting position of Trustee for the Resulting Trust might be inevitable. The dry history presented in the two videos strikes me as time well spent.

walter
04-13-16, 03:50 PM
Justin Trudeau most likely beat you to it.
Margaret Trudeau was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, daughter of James Sinclair, a former Liberal member of the Parliament of Canada and the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Doris Kathleen (Bernard) Sinclair. One of her maternal ancestors was East India Company figure William Farquhar.

David Merrill
04-13-16, 04:17 PM
Justin Trudeau most likely beat you to it.
Margaret Trudeau was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, daughter of James Sinclair, a former Liberal member of the Parliament of Canada and the Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, and Doris Kathleen (Bernard) Sinclair. One of her maternal ancestors was East India Company figure William Farquhar.

Thank you. I have Christopher WREN on the maternal side (http://www.gresham.ac.uk/lectures-and-events/sir-christopher-wren-buildings-place-and-genius) - figuring WREN - SAILOR to be Killian RENSSAELAER. My direct PATROON heritage is on the paternal side.

Interestingly you bring up SINCLAIR - this smacks of the Priory of Sion claims through Mary MAGDALENE.

shikamaru
04-13-16, 04:31 PM
Districts are created for specific purposes. Mustn't there be a joinder?

The British East India Corporation (BEIC), in my opinion, is germane to English history as well as British America and US history.
Interestingly enough, the currently used American flag is very similar in design and color scheme to the BEIC corporate flag.

The BEIC is an example of a quasi-governmental, private corporation complete with its own private armies as well as exercise of sovereign prerogatives.

allodial
04-13-16, 04:41 PM
Districts I created for specific purposes. Just because one is in an area, doesn't mean one is bound to the district.
Mustn't there be a joinder?

The British East India Corporation (BEIC), in my opinion, is germane to English history as well as British America and US history.
Interestingly enough, the currently used American flag is very similar in design and color scheme to the BEIC corporate flag.

The BEIC is an example of a quasi-governmental, private corporation complete with its own private armies as well as exercise of sovereign prerogatives.

As to the flags, I've gone over such extensively in the past. In the charters you might find specific assignment or vestment of military authority or assignment of military personnel to the company (same thing?).

Nonetheless, you might be surprised that the flag of the State of Missouri is also similar to the VoC flag.

Which is of course similar to the flag of France (Frankreich in German) and that of Netherlands (consider Napoleon's compaigns).

The British East India Company also had its 'dealings' with Malaysia, and what does the Malaysian flag look like?

http://thabit-lb.org/cms/assets/my-t.gif

And the Hawaiian flag?

It is suggested that the red and white stripes of the British East India Company is based on the British Naval Ensign in that the white stripes connoted a trading ship rather than a warship.

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-46f10674b5613c7826edf26f1179ed8c?convert_to_webp=t rue

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29. svg/338px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29. svg.png

So touches upon the issue of "corporate sovereignty".

Long ago I came up with this idea of the United States being a joint venture between the sovereign states of America and the UK since the Treaty of Paris,

David Merrill
04-13-16, 05:23 PM

Thank you Allodial! That clarifies things a bit.

Shikamaru;

I am not dismissing the effects of the British Indies Trading Company. I am saying that sociopathic tyranny is breach of trust.

During a business lull in the late 1600's there appears to have been some kind of hostile takeover. But there is still 180 more years of history that I have to catch up on with the OP videos. My interest is keen. Quite literally as I have been suspecting that Grand Freemason WASHINGTON anointed young Peter VAN PELT with authority to keep the Dutch trust going through American manorial law.

Long ago I came up with this idea of the United States being a joint venture between the sovereign states of America and the UK since the Treaty of Paris,

If the breach of trust occurred prior, then the subsequent actions are disqualified de facto ab initio. Maybe not, in the de facto sense. But lately I am resorting to ideals de jure and finding this explains things quite coherently. Hopefully if you all catch up by watching the videos, you can get a glimpse or two!

This is the Van Pelt Milestone displayed next to George WASHINGTON weaponry in the Brooklyn Historical Society.

allodial
04-13-16, 05:56 PM
To clarify for readers: Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie aka "Dutch East India Company" actually properly translates: "United East India Company" ("Dutch" helps distinguish from "British").

Despite the merchant face (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Horse) (or candy coating?), the DEITC(VOC) and the BEIC are probably best seen as military expeditionary forces (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expeditionary_warfare) of their respective People/Crown. Perhaps the historians and propagandists like to spin them up as "merchant companies" so that the respective Crowns don't get blame for any stink of tyranny or cruelty. So it could be said that when the British took the United Netherlands, they took over the DEITC military company. The Treaty of Paris is whereby the British Crown yielded sovereignty over the BEIC and any other expeditionary companies n America. The replacement of the Union Jack with the stars of the sovereign states of America simply reflected the change.

The imperialist behavior of the USA after, say, 1800 may simply have reflected that they were very much aware of control over local BEIC/DEITC operations and so, they 'tooled' around to say the least.

The Battle of Manilla Bay.

To more succinctly address shikamaru, consider Black's Law Dictionary definition of state. The British East India Company (actually named "Governor and Company of Merchants of London, Trading into the East-Indies") was by definition per its charter "one body corporate and politick" and a "fellowship" to boot.

"state" OR "independent state"(?): a people permanently occupying a fixed territory bound together by common law habits and custom into one body politic exercising, through the medium of an organized government, independent sovereignty and control over all persons and things within its boundaries, capable of making war and peace and of entering into international relations with other communities around the globe.

The "body politick" part was at least extant. The US Army Rules of Land Warfare suggest that the occupying military is not sovereign. Makes sense. BEIC and DEITC/VOC weren't sovereign either. They made acquisitions for their respective Crown or People.

I would not go as far as to suggest them to have been private armies. BEIC was chartered directly by Queen Elizabeth I. I'd tend to see it as very much the British Navy bundled with a merchant operation. Can you say: admiralty?

David Merrill
04-13-16, 06:04 PM
I noted a remark in the video lecture (1) how the Company (both of them) would establish both manufacturing plants and military forts together.

Part 1 - 45:00 Minute Mark. No missionary commitments - "The war of religion was not to be extended to the Indies."

This is key to comprehending the Resulting Trust.

50:00 Minute Mark - The VOC records are still intact. Some 1.5 kilometers of bound volumes? Is that like gobs or is it literal?

allodial
04-13-16, 06:34 PM
Part 1 - 45:00 Minute Mark. No missionary commitments - "The war of religion was not to be extended to the Indies."

I'm reminded of pirate charters and 178X Constitution restrictions regarding religion. The District of Olympia--umm Columbia was founded "on the Potomac".

...the Resulting Trust.

Regarding trusts and breech of trust, it was written regarding corporations (and law of corporations) that:

Th e general Intent and End of all Civil Incorporation is for better Government; either general or special.

So no matter how powerful, badass or sweet sounding the body politick, it would follow that tyranny is a breech and/or that any breech of trust calls for repair. On that note, one might just wonder, is the UN out of place or what? Is it part and parcel or an attempt to interject a new trust? By promoting war on family and war on private property rights...is that not promotion of tyranny? Property rights among men even exists in the most 'savage' conditions in nature.

David Merrill
04-13-16, 07:07 PM
So no matter how powerful, badass or sweet sounding the body politick, it would follow that tyranny is a breech and/or that any breech of trust calls for repair. On that note, one might just wonder, is the UN out of place or what? Is it part and parcel or an attempt to interject a new trust? By promoting war on family and war on private property rights...is that not promotion of tyranny? Property rights among men even exists in the most 'savage' conditions in nature.

I have never wondered about the location of the United Nations - Manhattan Island, 18 acres donated by David ROCKEFELLER. Not to throw the topic off but there is some information attached.

This Boroughs jurisdiction strikes me municipal. There must be a reason for the state capital to be up in Albany. Everybody might presume NY City is the state capital. Otherwise wouldn't people cry foul for any American, no matter how wealthy to give American ground away as "international soil". Traditional constitutional law allows for consulates, embassies etc. But this evolution of the League of Nations seems an animal all its own all right.

allodial
04-13-16, 07:16 PM
I have never wondered about the location of the United Nations - Manhattan Island, 18 acres donated by David ROCKEFELLER. Not to throw the topic off but there is some information attached.

The physical location makes sense. Its the ideology of the UN. At least one function of the UN seems to prevent "States" from escaping debt.

This Boroughs jurisdiction strikes me municipal. There must be a reason for the state capital to be up in Albany. Everybody might presume NY City is the state capital. Otherwise wouldn't people cry foul for any American, no matter how wealthy to give American ground away as "international soil". Traditional constitutional law allows for consulates, embassies etc. But this evolution of the League of Nations seems an animal all its own all right.

Albany used to be Fort Orange (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Orange_%28New_Netherland%29) ala William of Orange of Glorious Revolution 1688 fame.

New York was New Amsterdam, seat of Dutch colonial government at North America.

Oh, btw, shikamuru in case you missed out on key backstory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YZfWPUIm9E

Otto the Orange, Syracuse University (former?) mascot.

David Merrill
04-13-16, 07:52 PM
There are quite a few dots coming together connected, mostly the hand gesture by William Jefferson:

David Merrill
04-13-16, 08:40 PM
COHN, DIEMAN, CLINE...

These men are spoken of as VOC, without distinguishing about percentage of Dutch or British interests at the time of their appointments. So I take it that is what you meant Allodial - the translation is United. Not necessarily Dutch or British. The VOC remained and remains the same company.

Thank you for the short video about the Orange conquest. That helps connect a few more dots.

David Merrill
04-13-16, 09:00 PM
I was hoping for a bit more history about the New World - The Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRWQwNFNjN1hRR1k/view?usp=sharing).

allodial
04-14-16, 01:48 AM
I was hoping for a bit more history about the New World - The Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRWQwNFNjN1hRR1k/view?usp=sharing).

I've yet to watch the videos. Hopefully soon. The history of the BEIC and DEITC in the USA might be as simple as: the Dutch took over England in 1688 (*done*). A United States-British partnership may have commenced with the Treaty of Paris.

Magocracy. A magocracy ... is a government in which the highest authority is a practitioner of magic. {Note: witchcraft is widely referred to as "the craft."} (savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2053-Externalization-of-The-Hierarchy-(Video))

District of Olym--Columbia's very own NBA team's logo fka The Washington Bullets.

In "the craft" called Wicca, the 8-pointed 'star' is said to represent Jupiter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter) (Zeus).

On related note, Scottish Rite is said to be traceable back to the Grand Orient [said to be internally oligarchical, a structure which the Soviet Union allegedly copied quite concisely] systems of France which (GO) may possibly trace back to Turkey or other Middle Eastern locations. That is regarding France's takeover of the Netherlands during the 1800s via Napoleon. Also is the prospect of a concerted effort by Rome (even through Catholic monarchical interest ), Britain or the like to re-gain sovereignty over the American states and the Netherlands as well.

Corporations and colonies as tools for obfuscation through plausible deniability (www.constitution.org/mac/prince.pdf).

The biggest "obfuscation" as to what happened to DEITC/BEIC in America might be that history and propagandist want to paint BEIC and DEITC as regular private corporations much like the Federal Reserve system is painted as anything but the direct creation of U.S. Congress. Clarity might be in seeing BEIC and DEITC as military, expeditionary companies in America that eventually came under the control of the several states of America or which retreated back to their homelands--the prerogatives of the British Monarchy transferred to the people of each of the several states of America which United for the American Revolution. Consider POTUS as "master foreman" for a moment. France + Dutch (Netherlands) + the several states of America.

Of course, private interests might survive wars ala postliminy (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/postliminy).

Royal DUTCH Shell and British Petroleum...ain't it obvious?

Appolyon/Apollo is associated with the laurel wreath. Perhaps relevantly, New Zealand (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland), name after ZEELAND (Dutch) is placed at the highest point.

The UN, showing its communist bent and its tendency toward an anti-Biblical stance and an anti-Imageo Dei shows an tendency toward rejecting Christian basis of government. Of course, undermining lawful order might effectively be witchcraft. The UN against private property seems like an attack on the very concept of postliminy. Mrs. Gulch...she wanted Toto (i.e. everything!). Afterall, who would think private property erodes "social justice"--the UN pundits puport to eliminate property ownership altogether for "social justice"--imperialism by any other name.

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.... 1 Samuel 15:23 (in part)

David Merrill
04-14-16, 04:39 PM
Yes! It sounds like dots are connecting for you too. I reread the entire Charter. This Fort Orange was total in jurisdictions with full authority of adjudication.

Clear away all the conspiracy clutter - I like that. See it for what it is. President LINCOLN was some kind of honorary Mason while PIKE presided with poetry (Morals and Dogma; Scottish Rite); but those around him, INTELLIGENCE seem to have been carrying the ball:

David Merrill
04-15-16, 11:03 AM
I think it as interesting how France (enfranchisement) and Canada play important roles in the alleged Bloodline of Jesus and shock testing for elastic currency systems between 1861 and 1913.

David Merrill
04-15-16, 11:14 AM
I've yet to watch the videos. Hopefully soon. The history of the BEIC and DEITC in the USA might be as simple as: the Dutch took over England in 1688 (*done*). A United States-British partnership may have commenced with the Treaty of Paris.

District of Olym--Columbia's very own NBA team's logo fka The Washington Bullets.

In "the craft" called Wicca, the 8-pointed 'star' is said to represent Jupiter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter) (Zeus).

On related note, Scottish Rite is said to be traceable back to the Grand Orient [said to be internally oligarchical, a structure which the Soviet Union allegedly copied quite concisely] systems of France which (GO) may possibly trace back to Turkey or other Middle Eastern locations. That is regarding France's takeover of the Netherlands during the 1800s via Napoleon. Also is the prospect of a concerted effort by Rome (even through Catholic monarchical interest ), Britain or the like to re-gain sovereignty over the American states and the Netherlands as well.

Corporations and colonies as tools for obfuscation through plausible deniability (www.constitution.org/mac/prince.pdf).

The biggest "obfuscation" as to what happened to DEITC/BEIC in America might be that history and propagandist want to paint BEIC and DEITC as regular private corporations much like the Federal Reserve system is painted as anything but the direct creation of U.S. Congress. Clarity might be in seeing BEIC and DEITC as military, expeditionary companies in America that eventually came under the control of the several states of America or which retreated back to their homelands--the prerogatives of the British Monarchy transferred to the people of each of the several states of America which United for the American Revolution. Consider POTUS as "master foreman" for a moment. France + Dutch (Netherlands) + the several states of America.

Of course, private interests might survive wars ala postliminy (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/postliminy).

Royal DUTCH Shell and British Petroleum...ain't it obvious?

Appolyon/Apollo is associated with the laurel wreath. Perhaps relevantly, New Zealand (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland), name after ZEELAND (Dutch) is placed at the highest point.

The UN, showing its communist bent and its tendency toward an anti-Biblical stance and an anti-Imageo Dei shows an tendency toward rejecting Christian basis of government. Of course, undermining lawful order might effectively be witchcraft. The UN against private property seems like an attack on the very concept of postliminy. Mrs. Gulch...she wanted Toto (i.e. everything!). Afterall, who would think private property erodes "social justice"--the UN pundits puport to eliminate property ownership altogether for "social justice"--imperialism by any other name.

I am grabbing a snippet of that riveting post:

Clarity might be in seeing BEIC and DEITC as military, expeditionary companies in America...

So you might understand why I revised the snapshot to include the last sentence of the paragraph...

3870 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZV9aWTdIREw5bm8/view?usp=sharing)

Click on the Image to read My Approbation.

David Merrill
04-15-16, 03:51 PM
P.S. For clarity of my point HERE (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2129-Financial-Ministry&p=21462&viewfull=1#post21462)My Ownership of the NYSE is declared in the Name of God:

allodial
04-16-16, 12:17 AM
Well ....

https://cdn.flaggenplatz.ch/media/image/2095r.jpg

...While disputed as historically accurate, one account stated that in order to placate American interests during the War of 1812, a flag of the United States was raised over Kamehameha's home, only to be removed when British officers in the court of Kamehameha vehemently objected to it. This explains why the resulting flag of Hawaii was a deliberate hybrid of the two nations' flags.

There are various accounts of the earliest history of the flag of Hawaii. One relates how King Kamehameha I flew a British flag, probably a Red Ensign, given to him by British explorer Captain George Vancouver as a token of friendship with King George III. Subsequent visitors reported seeing the flag flying from places of honor. An adviser to Kamehameha noted that the Union Flag could draw Hawaii into international conflict, as his kingdom could be seen as an ally of the United Kingdom, and he subsequently lowered the Union Flag over his home at Kamakahonu. While disputed as historically accurate, one account stated that in order to placate American interests during the War of 1812, a flag of the United States was raised over Kamehameha's home, only to be removed when British officers in the court of Kamehameha vehemently objected to it. This explains why the resulting flag of Hawaii was a deliberate hybrid of the two nations' flags.[4]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/Flag_of_Hawaii_%281816%29.svg/220px-Flag_of_Hawaii_%281816%29.svg.png
Flag of Hawaii 1816-1845

In 1816, Kamehameha commissioned his own flag to avoid this conflict, which has evolved into the current flag. It was probably designed by one of the commanders of the Royal Hawaiian Navy, former officers of the British Royal Navy, who advised Kamehameha, based on a form of the British naval flag. There is debate as to the actual designer: some credit Alexander Adams, others George Beckley. It was very similar to the flag of the British East India Company in use about this time which had only red and white stripes. Captain Adams used this flag for the first time on a Hawaiian trade mission to China in 1817.[5]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Flag_of_Hawaii_%281896%29.svg/220px-Flag_of_Hawaii_%281896%29.svg.png
Flag of Hawaii 1896

The original flag was designed to feature stripes alternating in the order red-white-blue, also attributed to various historical flags of the United Kingdom. The flag used at the first official flying of the flag of Hawaii erroneously placed the stripes in the order white-red-blue,[6] although it seems explorers to the island disagree about the exact order of colors and the number of stripes up to the late 1840s. There may have been possibly different versions of the flag with different numbers of stripes and colors.[7] The number of stripes also changed: originally, the flag was designed with either seven or nine horizontal stripes, and in 1845 it was officially changed to eight stripes. The latter arrangement was adopted and is used today.

...what did Kamehameha come to realize? ;-)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29. svg/220px-Flag_of_the_British_East_India_Company_%281801%29. svg.png

David Merrill
04-18-16, 10:41 AM
The physical location makes sense. Its the ideology of the UN. At least one function of the UN seems to prevent "States" from escaping debt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YZfWPUIm9E

Yet I hear that the United States has never paid any dues?

The "body politick" part was at least extant. The US Army Rules of Land Warfare suggest that the occupying military is not sovereign. Makes sense. BEIC and DEITC/VOC weren't sovereign either. They made acquisitions for their respective Crown or People.

I AM David Merrill of the VAN PELT family.

David Merrill
04-18-16, 10:42 AM
BUMP!!

I am planning to reread this thread again, later today.

xparte
04-18-16, 05:24 PM
The New AMSTERDAM or Manhattan for beads. Our fascination with commercial and successful economic enterprise starts with expulsions from Spain /Portugal a immigration to Holland a private financed voyage with Columbus 1492 .Following the theme exploitation of ourselves .Dutch And English conquest a royal family affair.