PDA

View Full Version : Presenting Driver License Card

David Merrill
04-20-16, 03:28 PM
This is generic enough to share in an Opening Post:

Just ignore all the banker thrills. Get it between your ears that you are not the Government BABY (ISSUE) on the Card. Therefore you do not use the card for Identification Purposes. Use it to prove competency only. Express this at the Stop and usually the constable goes away, "Have a nice day."

My preferred method is keep the Card, Proof and Registration in the clear plastic folder provided by the insurance company. I hand them over together saying, "You can TAKE what you need out." Therefore the Cop does the UnderTAKING.

That may be a bit deep if you don't attend at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but this is some finished trust law at work. Or - "You can TAKE the card off the dashboard if you have to USE it."

The officer returned the card with an advisement about lane conformity (in a snowstorm) and offered me his business card. He opened friendly discussion and kept asking me if I had any questions. I have never seen this behavior. Then he began promoting that I might become a consultant for him, further encouraging me to please contact him, writing his business cell phone number on the card. I was finding some sticky situations with a trust agreement and contacted him about a month later and we had some very constructive conversations.

P.S. Since I keep the card in my glove box I have memorized the NUMBER on it in case I am pulled over driving somebody else's car. As shown around here I use my Redemption Stamp for my signature when transacting money (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0ZWUWN5T1ZOdHc/view?usp=sharing) and my passport and ID spell my name, David Merrill. The State's driver license card is clearly signed, "David Merrill."

allodial
04-21-16, 01:56 AM
A motorist competency certificate can be very handy as well. Can be on paper (letter-sized, 8.5" x 5'5", etc).

xparte
04-21-16, 03:19 AM
When original competency certificate or a DL number means identifying competency only insurance current registration and standing is extremely handy if commercial suspended from operating driving or acting like a DRIVER embellishments are how this story goes wrong just what's his and mine.Can a competency certificate be also disqualified or prohibited for minor traffic violations with no injured people competency and intelligence has a new identity Me.Do i need a bucket of fish in the vehical it might identify comerse as demonstrated you are a commercial driver.nothing fishy

xparte
04-21-16, 03:28 AM
LEO comes back with that number is suspended what NUMBER

Shuftin
06-01-16, 07:19 AM
Why would you or anybody else even consider presenting a driver's license card?
(Georgia) O.C.G.A. § 17-6-11. Display of driver's license for violation of certain traffic related laws; suspension of license; organ donation; arrest; seizure of license

(a) Any other laws to the contrary notwithstanding, any person who is apprehended by an officer for the violation of the laws of this state or ordinances relating to:

(1) Traffic, including any offense under Code Section 40-5-72 or 40-6-10, but excepting any other offense for which a license may be suspended for a first offense by the commissioner of driver services, any offense covered under Code Section 40-5-54, or any offense covered under Article 15 of Chapter 6 of Title 40; upon being served with the official summons issued by such apprehending officer,

in lieu of being immediately brought before the proper magistrate, recorder, or other judicial officer to enter into a formal recognizance or make direct the deposit of a proper sum of money

in lieu of a recognizance ordering incarceration, may display his or her driver's license to the apprehending officer

in lieu of bail,

in lieu of entering into a recognizance for his or her appearance for trial as set in the aforesaid summons, or

in lieu of being incarcerated by the apprehending officer and held for further action by the appropriate judicial officer.

The apprehending officer shall note the driver's license number on the official summons. The summons duly served as provided in this Code section shall give the judicial officer jurisdiction to dispose of the matter.

(b) Upon display of the driver's license, the apprehending officer shall release the person so charged for his or her further appearance before the proper judicial officer as required by the summons. The court in which the charges are lodged shall immediately forward to the Department of Driver Services of this state the driver's license number if the person fails to appear and answer to the charge against him or her. The commissioner of driver services shall, upon receipt of a license number forwarded by the court, suspend the driver's license and driving privilege of the defaulting person until notified by the court that the charge against the person has been finally adjudicated. Such person's license shall be reinstated if the person submits proof of payment of the fine from the court of jurisdiction and pays to the Department of Driver Services a restoration fee of $50.00 or $25.00 when such reinstatement is processed by mail.By presenting a driver's license card. One is self admitting that probable cause exists and one is most certainly not going to argue or contest the probable cause. The driver's License itself become the Bail/Bond.

in lieu of being immediately brought before the proper magistrate, recorder, or other judicial officer to enter into a formal recognizance or make direct the deposit of a proper sum of money

in lieu of a recognizance ordering incarceration, may display his or her driver's license to the apprehending officer

in lieu of bail,

in lieu of entering into a recognizance for his or her appearance for trial as set in the aforesaid summons, or

in lieu of being incarcerated by the apprehending officer and held for further action by the appropriate judicial officer.
TITLE 17.**CRIMINAL PROCEDURE *
CHAPTER 6.**BONDS AND RECOGNIZANCES *
ARTICLE 1.**GENERAL PROVISIONS

O.C.G.A. § 17-6-16 *

§ 17-6-16.**Entry of memorandum on warrant after waiver of commitment hearing and tender of bail

If the accused person waives a commitment hearing and tenders bail, a memorandum of these facts shall be entered on the warrant by the person authorized to accept bail; and this waiver may be done by the person charged before arrest and, when done, shall operate as a supersedeas.

Shuftin
06-01-16, 12:29 PM
And we are not involved in LAW. We are engaged in a Court of "Policy."

GEORGIA CODE

TITLE 17. CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 2. JURISDICTION AND VENUE

O.C.G.A. § 17-2-1

§ 17-2-1. Jurisdiction over crimes and persons charged with commission of crimes generally

(a) It is the policy of this state to exercise its jurisdiction over crime and persons charged with the commission of crime to the fullest extent allowable under, and consistent with, the Constitution of this state and the Constitution of the United States.

(b) Pursuant to this policy, a person shall be subject to prosecution in this state for a crime which he commits, while either within or outside the state, by his own conduct or that of another for which he is legally accountable, if:--------------------

Shuftin
06-01-16, 01:05 PM
Then there is always "Void for Vagueness." WHY??? A driver's license card is an "Effect."
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
CHAPTER 5. DRIVERS' LICENSES
ARTICLE 2. ISSUANCE, EXPIRATION, AND RENEWAL OF LICENSES

O.C.G.A. § 40-5-29 License to be carried and exhibited on demand

(a) Every licensee shall have his driver's license in his immediate possession at all times when operating a motor vehicle.

(b) Every licensee shall display his license upon the demand of a law enforcement officer. Why??? In lieu of what??? See above. A refusal to comply with such demand not only shall constitute a violation of this subsection but shall also give rise to a presumption of a violation of subsection (a) of this Code section and of Code Section 40-5-20.

(c) A person convicted of a violation of subsection (a) of this Code section shall be fined no more than $10.00 if he produces in court a license theretofore issued to him and valid at the time of his arrest.

HISTORY: Ga. L. 1937, p. 322, art. 4, § 7; Ga. L. 1951, p. 598, § 4; Code 1933, § 68B-210, enacted by Ga. L. 1975, p. 1008, § 1; Ga. L. 1990, p. 2048, § 4.

Casper
06-11-16, 04:03 AM
Shuftin brings up some valid points.

I believe any person who is licensed as a chauffeur/driver/operator and transports persons or cargo for compensation or hire should properly display his license. You are using the common ways for business. You must be regulated to keep the people, like me, safe. That is what the licensing jurisdiction, District of Columbia, requires of you, and you agreed and are obligated to display it. Either you agree to engage in the regulated activity in that profession in that jurisdiction or you do not. Don't play games.

FYI, on all license applications I have read, you are agreeing under penalty of perjury to a certain citizenship/residency status that may be to your detriment. I recommend reading those applications and studying the legal definitions!

walter
06-14-16, 12:32 AM
what if one doesn't qualify for the privilege of a DL?

allodial
06-14-16, 03:05 AM
If you're not eligible, you can present proof of that too. Not a resident? No SSN? No last name?
If you have the right to drive, perhaps you can present proof of that too?
If you have the competencies or skills required of a motorist, maybe you can provide proof of that also?

David Merrill
06-14-16, 03:40 AM
Really!

I recall how the sporting goods store required a SSN for a fishing license.

Since I have no SSN, I would describe to the officer (Fish & Game) that I offered in good faith but the sporting goods guy required a SSN.

What exactly does Social Security mean to a fish?

Michael Joseph
06-14-16, 04:08 AM
Really!

I recall how the sporting goods store required a SSN for a fishing license.

Since I have no SSN, I would describe to the officer (Fish & Game) that I offered in good faith but the sporting goods guy required a SSN.

What exactly does Social Security mean to a fish?

Fishing is SPORT - foraging is surviving. Like Pink Floyd sang "haven't you heard, its a battle of words....."

A man who refuses to take care of his family is worse than a heathen. Are you a son of God? Consider and ponder.

I must leave hidel to be about husbandry under God.

David Merrill
06-14-16, 11:02 AM
Fishing is SPORT - foraging is surviving. Like Pink Floyd sang "haven't you heard, its a battle of words....."

A man who refuses to take care of his family is worse than a heathen. Are you a son of God? Consider and ponder.

I must leave hidel to be about husbandry under God.

Long ago a suitor said that to a lieutenant with Fish and Game, working the reservoir on a Sunday. The fellow came back in twenty minutes and asked for his ticket back! - Said his tickets were for behavior modification and felt he was wasting his time and state resources on a religious buff.

The fellow agreed to come talk to the guy's officers about religion but lost the number. I said that he was best not to be belittled like that; presuming that was the Lieutenant's plan. The Lieutenant called and was disappointed after, he had assembled a 14-officer meeting and the suitor did not even contact him to cancel...

walter
06-14-16, 02:22 PM
I offered in good faith but the sporting goods guy required a SSN.

yes , that is the point I am referring to.
tell them you only hold the COLB as ID and they will say sorry that ID doesn't qualify.

the funny thing about fishing lic. is they are for sport or commercial fishing only.
what if all you wanted was to eat fish?

(in canada you buy the fishing lic. on-line and you can put any name in there you want.
for the address i once put the local pubs and telephone number.)

David Merrill
06-14-16, 03:23 PM
What I will do next time is have him print out the form with all the information on it but no SSN. Then I can show that to a F&G officer as evidence that I tried to pay the $35 but the irresponsible fiduciary refused to accept the cash.

I used my WSA ID and Passport - no address on it.

allodial
06-14-16, 04:51 PM
What I will do next time is have him print out the form with all the information on it but no SSN. Then I can show that to a F&G officer as evidence that I tried to pay the $35 but the irresponsible fiduciary refused to accept the cash.

I used my WSA ID and Passport - no address on it.

If one is exempt from the requirement, one can present that evidence and serve it on relevant parties and perhaps even use that to get the license just to appease the Wardens. If one pays attention and sifts through all of the patterns one might notice that the SSN is most always 'requested' or 'required' where there is the potential for a person incurring liability due to charges or taxes. If a person is a resident, then the SSN might be well expected. In most or many cases, the fees they take are turned over to a Department of Revenue or Treasury. This might make a Secretary of State's office a revenue agency as far as fees are concerned.

Gavilan
06-14-16, 09:18 PM
In New Jersey, driver is defined at Title 39 TITLE 39 MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC REGULATION 39:1-1 Words and phrases defined.
long link click here (http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=181763&Depth=2&depth=2&expandheadings=on&headingswithhits=on&hitsperheading=on&infobase=statutes.nfo&record={ECA4}&softpage=Doc_Frame_PG42)

"Driver" means the rider or driver of a horse, bicycle or motorcycle or the driver or operator of a motor vehicle, unless otherwise specified.
"Operator" means a person who is in actual physical control of a vehicle or street car.
"Motor vehicle" includes all vehicles propelled otherwise than by muscular power, excepting such vehicles as run only upon rails or tracks and motorized bicycles.
"Owner" means a person who holds the legal title of a vehicle, or if a vehicle is the subject of an agreement for the conditional sale or lease thereof with the right of purchase upon performance of the conditions stated in the agreement and with an immediate right of possession vested in the conditional vendee or lessee, or if a mortgagor of a vehicle is entitled to possession, then the conditional vendee, lessee or mortgagor shall be deemed the owner for the purpose of this subtitle.
"Passenger automobile" means all automobiles used and designed for the transportation of passengers, other than omnibuses and school buses.
"Person" includes natural persons, firms, copartnerships, associations, and corporations.
"Vehicle" means every device in, upon or by which a person or property is or may be transported upon a highway, excepting devices moved by human power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks or motorized bicycles.

walter
06-15-16, 05:27 AM
If one is exempt from the requirement, one can present that evidence and serve it on relevant parties

it is said that "one section of a statute qualifies another"

Gavilan
06-15-16, 01:31 PM
walter, what does that mean? Could you please explain further? thanks!

David Merrill
06-15-16, 03:51 PM
First time for me too. A new maxim - thank you.

My guess is that within a statute, all subsections are interpreted to be interrelated. Kind of like the Definitions statute is to be used for all the terms in the entire Section or even Article.

Michael Joseph
06-15-16, 10:12 PM
In New Jersey, driver is defined at Title 39 TITLE 39 MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC REGULATION 39:1-1 Words and phrases defined.
long link click here (http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=181763&Depth=2&depth=2&expandheadings=on&headingswithhits=on&hitsperheading=on&infobase=statutes.nfo&record={ECA4}&softpage=Doc_Frame_PG42)

Tip - place the vehicle in trust and have the trustee to be a Trust Company.

walter
06-16-16, 08:32 PM
Blacks 4th

QUALIFY. To make one's self fit or prepared to exercise a right, office, or franchise. To take the steps necessary to prepare one's self for an office or appointment, as by taking oath, giving bond, etc. Archer v. State,74 Md.443,22 A. 8, 28 Am.St.Rep.261. State v. Albert, 55 Kan.154, 40 P.86.
Also to limit; to modify; to restrict. Thus, it is said that one section of a statute qualifies another.

Gavilan
06-16-16, 09:08 PM
Blacks 4th

QUALIFY. To make one's self fit or prepared to exercise a right, office, or franchise. To take the steps necessary to prepare one's self for an office or appointment, as by taking oath, giving bond, etc. Archer v. State,74 Md.443,22 A. 8, 28 Am.St.Rep.261. State v. Albert, 55 Kan.154, 40 P.86.
Also to limit; to modify; to restrict. Thus, it is said that one section of a statute qualifies another.

Thank you, Walter!

Christopher-T:Farley
06-16-16, 11:59 PM
Hope everyone is well, a lot of good knowledge thus far, you know this topic, I have a lot of trouble with, I don't have it's ID and dont want it in a way however, to start my Trust and register it's propert under the Trust as the trustee it needs one in order for me to opporate in its capasity, a catch 357, ive looked up IDP's which needs backed by a contracted DL. Affidivats of Identity, none will accept an Officer of the States verification? thats how badly some are brainwashed. however brainstorming I wanted to focus on ther language, don't know verbatim, it does state that those opperating in commerce needs a license. (that's my laymen, not from statute) however operating and commerce is in the same sentence. so thought, we might not be able to establish freedom of movement as constitutional because the genevea and vinnie conventions back up the license. I step in and say, "well, I plan to plead to the FACTS upon proof I was infact operating in Commerce, when My Trust hold the insurance liabilty and my vehicle is registered in the trust... you see where im going? I need some input, i literally think of this for hours, im ready to file all my paperwork and all that. I am new here and wanted to end this by acknowleding my excitement to find a site with some people i am at eye level with, and hope im welcomed. i guess im restricted or something however, look forward to future discussions.

06-17-16, 12:04 AM
Can this count as my second? lol I am not a Spammer, actually I don't know what that is really, is that like a solicitor? I know what a spark plug is though. had fun putting that together

David Merrill
06-17-16, 10:05 AM
Welcome Christopher!

I like your style.

You prompt me to review both innovative precepts in trust law, while observing some of the residual patriot magick that has led us all to dissect our mental models.

allodial
06-17-16, 11:19 PM
It was related to a story about a guy out California ways. He said he was stopped by cops in California. He showed him his license and the cop took it back to the car. The guy could hear the radio traffic to which the duty boss said "Give it back to him and get out of there."

The license, it was explained, read something like this:

I, John Henry, a titled sovereign, am competent to handle all of my affairs. I give myself the right to drive and travel. Any person who asks me for my license is hereby declared incompetent by me, a lawful Californian.

Signature: John Henry, Secured Party and Title Owner.

06-18-16, 11:31 PM
Okay, So yesterday was intresting, I attempted to open an account with no ssn and served two notices to bankman one Constructive, beware, they try to use Patriot act to request identification, have a look at cip (certifying identification procedures) requires "reasonable belief") Section 226 or 326 of patriot act is the rebuttal to that. My thought is if you look up treasury form pdf0385 you'll see where im headed and back that up with an Affidavit of Truth or One's self.. whatever you title it as long as you stand correct, you have proven reasonable belief of identity, if you see the form it requires a meddalion stamp (securities) well this is a checking and is governed by art 9 right? well, im dealing with my "exemption" with the treasury mr. bankman im sorry to inform you that your a middle man with obligations and such information is not required by law. however, i'm acting in good-faith to do business, the treasury certifys this. Also, it got a presentment today dept of education, steped in and used 12 usc, (thank you for that new info, opened me up to more info) on the "remedy" (stub portion they always want back with an open check) and A4V the contract it was attached to. question is it obligatory to use registered mail? or have I, in admin terms and regulation z fulfilled good-faith?

06-18-16, 11:41 PM
Regarding the Californian, I don't know allodial, i've been stopped and when they ask for its license, i ask "well, who do you wish to speak to?" lol they get mad, however, I looked into the IDP and in some states is only valid if you present its id, also look up articles by cops for other cops, discovered it by accident as i was mad clicking on things, this cop was talking about sovereigns and ways to deal with them, and dangers blah blah blah even went as deep as gathering info and gps trackers. crazy.. get that security agreement in order for real. most-likely, these lower people dont mean to sound the way it looks, are all puppets, they dont even know who is cranking this machine they have a quota and that alll that matters to them. unfortunately some people who think they know the whole process may make mistakes and get introuble or even get so mad the act tyrranical about it. as a Sovereign we stand correct and they must Govern themselves accordingly, We Must keep our composure though thats how the carry the burden at all times. not us.

David Merrill
06-19-16, 12:41 AM
My response is to think of SSI as insurance. Now especially if you have been paying premiums for 40+ quarters (10 years) then you are eligible for "old age" insurance payouts, as I call it.

I don't have a SSN.

This means that it is an identifier for that insurance policy. Why would I give it to anybody. So instead of them prying and coercing me for it, I simply tell them I do not have one. I am sure that the insurance company does not want me talking about my policy to third parties anyway. I recall the older cards saying, NOT TO BE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION. - Something like that.

So parse through it, like a grammatical project.

What they will do if they need the SSN to proceed is use the one on file? So why did they insist so fiercely that I provide it if they already had it?! ANSWER: They need my consent to use it for ID purposes. If ANYBODY uses the SSN for anything without your consent that is probably Identity Theft; especially if they are utilizing it for a transaction like Booking.

So if they just use the one already on file in Booking, you can bet if you sued the Sheriff for that, or tried to charge him with theft of some sort, the Lieutenant on duty would just say that you told it to him (gave your consent to use it).

So far as the bank goes, they need to identify you as an INDIVIDUAL.

That one is quite easy to parse out. Individuals are alone and separate. AKA - sinner. Death/Debt/Doubt (God loves you). This puts you into their religious registration as those who need to make sacrifice to appease an angry and jealous God. - A god of religious manufacture, made up out of the guilt of converting love into currency.

Next time you see a homeless man or woman pull out $5 or $20 and ask, Do you need some money? You will start to get it. Go to a different bank and give the the number of the policy, put your demand on the Signature Card. Here is some advice. When they want you to sign a digital pad tell them that you need a true paper copy, to be a responsible fiduciary for the trust you are arranging. They should be able to accommodate you and provide you a pen and paper Signature Card.

If you have been walking away from ANYTHING that you sign without a copy in your hand, then make sure that you just write, "Lawful Money." and nothing else. Make your demand for redemption clear.

The patriot mythology is like self-flagellation. You will never get ahead and prosper until you study trust law. Click on my signature to get started at Lawful Money Trust.

allodial
06-19-16, 12:52 AM
Regarding the Californian, I don't know allodial, i've been stopped and when they ask for its license, i ask "well, who do you wish to speak to?" lol they get mad, however, I looked into the IDP and in some states is only valid if you present its id, also look up articles by cops for other cops, discovered it by accident as i was mad clicking on things, this cop was talking about sovereigns and ways to deal with them, and dangers blah blah blah even went as deep as gathering info and gps trackers. crazy.. get that security agreement in order for real. most-likely, these lower people dont mean to sound the way it looks, are all puppets, they dont even know who is cranking this machine they have a quota and that alll that matters to them. unfortunately some people who think they know the whole process may make mistakes and get introuble or even get so mad the act tyrranical about it. as a Sovereign we stand correct and they must Govern themselves accordingly, We Must keep our composure though thats how the carry the burden at all times. not us.

I have seen a similar type of license honored at least five times first hand. The only reason I've seen a cop get into a tizzy is because he was harassing the one presenting the ID and the cop didn't like the idea that not only was the one presenting the ID outside of his scope of authority but that the one presenting the ID was actually bona-fide superior to him. The same drove away in a car AT NIGHT taking a 45 minute or so trip along a path he described to the same officer and was not stopped: no car note, not house mortgage, doesn't live in the 'state', 'city', 'county' --lives on private land (this is why the communists hate private property they want maniacal levels of tyrannically control): those who cannot be trusted ought not be trusted and ought not hold offices of trust.

The cops are often lied to and used as mine detectors. I have seen first hand trainee cops forced to get back into closed cars with windows up so that they could not hear discussions between a sovereign and a cop. The person that held rank of sergeant and that that showed up as a duty boss that night was particularly crooked and super short in stature and exhibited a very obvious Napoleonic Complex.

I've ever avoided taking a hostile attitude toward cop or the IRS, etc. Its worth keeping in mind that the job of a police officer can be a tough job even the crap that cops give one another (infighting, schisms, racism, corruption, opposing cliques, etc.) can be very, very bad--even nasty bad. Not only that the training style that has infected law enforcement is a pissant "us vs them" attitude. Providing false training is a felony when it results in a conspiracy against rights.

On the bright side, I have actually observed one situation where cops started studying and researching law because of their interactions with a sovereign and it caught on, other cops started realizing the truth. Even once, a duty boss smiled ear to ear when he saw the ID. He was glad to find someone without their head up their #ss. Another cop actually said "You're smart" when I state that I stay out of their system due to the corruption, gimmicks and snares and among other things the lies some cops are prone tell. I asserted that I have every right. He looked around as if to see if anyone was listening and said: "You know what? You're smart." Then he walked off. (Also, I was fully aware that they were playing Mutt & Jeff and he was trying to feel out information.)

Like David Merrill, I lack a social security number. I lack residence (note: positive verbiage instead of "i don't have"). in the United States or in any of the districts, territories or states of the United States. I am neither employed, unemployed, employable nor self-employed. Not being someone's b#tch, is hardly justification for inflicting injury or detention.

Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

06-19-16, 01:14 AM
David,

yes, ive looked at that site I just don't have the membership fees. also signature card? are you talking about the ss card or the Original stub portion the card is attached to? its like the same size as a frn a little bigger and says "Social Security is a package of protection- retirement, survivors, and disability insurance." (that was clear what it is used for huh?) then next sentence, It protects you and your family while you work and after you retire. (im wonder what the "while" consists of?) Social Security is a base you can build on, now and for the future, with other insurance and investments. (emphasis added)

06-19-16, 01:22 AM
Allodial,

Wow, interesting. I had someone tell me once that there was a cop in a traffic stop and was dealing with someone who didnt have his head up his ass and there was a right to movement card with a number and his friend dialed it once the sovereign was "detained" and some officials showed up and took the policy officer badge and weapon and had to pick it up at the dept of state and the gentlemen was released, I've never saw it first hand. that's really interesting though

allodial
06-19-16, 01:42 AM
Wow, interesting. I had someone tell me once that there was a cop in a traffic stop and was dealing with someone who didnt have his head up his ass and there was a right to movement card with a number and his friend dialed it once the sovereign was "detained" and some officials showed up and took the policy officer badge and weapon and had to pick it up at the dept of state and the gentlemen was released, I've never saw it first hand. that's really interesting though

I have heard similar reports from others.

For a long time, I did security jobs on the side (non-employee, private contractor). I worked along side cops for maybe over ten years on a regular basis. It was known that I lack an SSN and a U.S.-State-issued license/ID. One night, a curious co-worker asked me for my ID for a moment, I handed it to him. Some of my police friends were outside with him. About forty-five minutes later, he handed it back to me. I was in a position inside a building. After that night, a rumor went around about me maybe being part of a "witness protection program". I guess whatever came back or didn't come back made them wonder because they could not explain it. I didn't even bother asking. It may have been they ran the ID and it came back with a "do not detain" or something similarly foreboding--and that made them wonder.

Is it a magic trick? Is it smoke and mirrors? At the least there is this thing called: right of avoidance. There are police who love looking to Romans 13 as a basis for their power. Thing about Romans 13, it is applicable to police too. The covenant they take requires them to remain intra vires. It is implicit to every oath of office that you stay intra vires at all times. They are required to obey the higher power. I am unaware of being involved in any crime ever.

P.S. I made a 'public registration' to clarify my status as a courtesy so that government actors would avoid confusing me with someone (or something) else (that would have been in the early/mid 90s). I had rogues attempt to undermine that only to have them shut down by judges.

06-19-16, 02:11 AM
You know, that is interesting also, So "it" was serving a parole violation, and to sum it up "it" had wrote "void" on the warrant used to detain "it" and filed a memorandum (challenging jurisdiction), affidavit of Truth, demand for set-off, and asseveration and declaration of status sent it certified mail to the clerk of courts. which hasn't been filed yet however have the return receipt. it was released, prior to sending them documents. "it" got another charge and when the magistrate served the paperwork i voided it out and had the prison fax it back, went to court, case dismissed, got released 5 months early then sent the rest, and on a couple occasions has been stopped and nothing comes up when they run my name, however, i didnt file the paperwork correctly and i didnt at the time know about registered mail so im confused. sometimes i feel there is no need to file all these documents to treasury and all that, they already access the account why cant i? another issue is i dont have a state id for it and i dont want one and it complicates things

allodial
06-19-16, 02:16 AM
For the most part, I am ineligible for State ID/licenses--those are for 'residents'. However, though it may be possible to obtain one as a matter of emergency, IMHO it would give rise to undesirable presumptions. So I have avoided such.

You know, that is interesting also, So "it" was serving a parole violation, and to sum it up "it" had wrote "void" on the warrant used to detain "it" and filed a memorandum (challenging jurisdiction), affidavit of Truth, demand for set-off, and asseveration and declaration of status sent it certified mail to the clerk of courts. which hasn't been filed yet however have the return receipt. it was released, prior to sending them documents. "it" got another charge and when the magistrate served the paperwork i voided it out and had the prison fax it back, went to court, case dismissed, got released 5 months early then sent the rest, and on a couple occasions has been stopped and nothing comes up when they run my name, however, i didnt file the paperwork correctly and i didnt at the time know about registered mail so im confused. sometimes i feel there is no need to file all these documents to treasury and all that, they already access the account why cant i? another issue is i dont have a state id for it and i dont want one and it complicates things

I am for good order throughout my land. As for crimes/cases, it is important to settle those matters before attempting to 'retire' from the system. As for filing documents, if you happen to be an exempt foreign person it can be helpful to let Treasury know. The State license/ID open up a different door than the IRS tax file--those tend to have something to do with a State Attorney General or a Director of Revenue. However, Treasury now handles state-level debts too. I never did any of that birth certificate A4V paperwork--for lack of a "birth certificate" with my name on it, how can I? I do recall that may I have sent a certificate of foreign status (in connection with 1099 contract work, the company as Treasury agent sent the document to treasury--and no, it was not for Federal employment) to Treasury back in say, 1993. Never had any problems with them.

06-19-16, 02:25 AM
that's where im at, so i did research on ways to get it one without residency and there was a form certificate of address, so i might use that and just sign for it with a qualified endorsement. i still dont want one though i will try the affidavit notarized by an officer of the state first. what do you tell people when they ask? if you dont mind my asking, i always try to think of a good answer to where people might get it like"im not a robot, i dont need to be scanned?"

allodial
06-19-16, 02:34 AM
that's where im at, so i did research on ways to get it one without residency and there was a form certificate of address, so i might use that and just sign for it with a qualified endorsement. i still dont want one though i will try the affidavit notarized by an officer of the state first. what do you tell people when they ask? if you dont mind my asking, i always try to think of a good answer to where people might get it like"im not a robot, i dont need to be scanned?"

When they ask what? If you were to deny being a robot but show robot credentials, wherein is the problem? Robot is actually related to a Slavic word (robota) for slave or a reference to 'forced labor'. Consider the German word "arbeit".

06-19-16, 02:45 AM
So you have some time invested for sure, you know, I made mistakes- drank a lot and made bad decisionss maybe alcohol hindered my ability obviously to make right decisions, I learned and made the best of it, im at well where im at now, before i retire from the state, well I was never employed by the state without coersion and deception. i wasnt of competent sound mind at the time i was being breast fed while my mother opened up the envelope with a registered birth certificate. there really is nothing but the basic essentials god provided for us. this process is to give. david spoke about pulling a 5 or 10 out and asking if a homeless guy need it, well i need it to thats the crazy part, its crazy cause in reality it dont exist yet i need debt to buy food from the grocery store i think i did an honest hard work for and think 'i got my moneys worth' the 'old bang for your buck' what is the bang? thats the question,

06-19-16, 02:47 AM
WOW how do you find this stuff !

allodial
06-19-16, 02:52 AM
If you create an identity document of sorts, it might be a good idea to serve a copy on a sheriff or chief of police or the like before attempting to "use it". Of course, its probably best to avoid any silly, inflammatory or inconsistent statements or ramblings in any event. Consider how assinine it would be for me to say, assert having an address of, say: 200 Maple Drive, Austin, Texas 12345 and then also asserting being a non-resident.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 (KJV)

David Merrill
06-19-16, 12:59 PM
Not only that the training style that has infected law enforcement is a pissant "us vs them" attitude. Providing false training is a felony when it results in a conspiracy against rights.

Which brings up the question, Who trains the police?

He either does not know the law, or has obviously broken it from allegedly taking up office!

Therefore we begin on the presumption that the police are incompetent in and at law. Show some compassion, that is on the the presumption you are "learned in the law" yourself.

That was in the organic laws of Colorado as a Territory. The requirement to become a lawyer was to be "learned in the law" and have the recommendation of an already reputable lawyer.

David,

yes, ive looked at that site I just don't have the membership fees. also signature card? are you talking about the ss card or the Original stub portion the card is attached to? its like the same size as a frn a little bigger and says "Social Security is a package of protection- retirement, survivors, and disability insurance." (that was clear what it is used for huh?) then next sentence, It protects you and your family while you work and after you retire. (im wonder what the "while" consists of?) Social Security is a base you can build on, now and for the future, with other insurance and investments. (emphasis added)

David Merrill
06-19-16, 01:01 PM
P.S. It strikes me that you have misused patriot mythology and are suffering financially for it.

06-19-16, 03:51 PM
I have to thank you David for getting my bearings right, I made a mistake by even acknowledging the statute is valid, when in reality statutes are void since the Const. is void by and because of the saving to suitors clause right? please clearify my mistake so i can fix them,

Allodial, yes my addresses are not conflicting, im in c/o. thats it.

Im trying to upload some of my paperwork to example my idea. im not to computer savvy outside of microsoft word etc. my biggest problem is trying to file all my paperwork and need frns to do it, yet, I am in conflict cause im using them to file paperwork that states thery're essentially valueless, which is not taking away any authenticity of the statement cause its factual. its just a catch 22, So ii wants to create a trust as the Settlor and the Trustee (SPC) uses the lien to file in the trust? indemnity bond, -1, security agreement. etc. While the SPC is also Beneficiary of the trust itself. oh and I ordered it a new birth certificate to do the process and my name is like this <<<Christopher T Farley>>> why? I did send my other one to the treasury, I feel so upset with myself how wrong i did the process, I guess the situation I just wanted to notify everyone right then and there i didnt research proper notification procedures, considering the circumstances.

Michael Joseph
06-19-16, 04:13 PM

A SSN is not used as identification of a man - that would be against Divine Law. The SSN identifies an account and said account is referenced to an estate. And said estate is CQVT whereof the man or woman is co-trustee, grantor and co-beneficiary.

The estate and account are resident within the State. I, a Man, may choose whereof to rest my head. Once I comprehended the trust and how it works both as an entity and as a relationship, then my eyes opened. I AM THAT, I AM by choice. But once my choice is made and I have given my vows [to engage or marry], then it is reasonable that my vows be paid.

Therefore Jesus said it is better than one should not take an oath. For one who performs duty does so out of debt according to his promise to perform expressed by signature or implied by deed [or lack thereof].

Reference FDR: government bonds and newly formed trust accounts....

Law is above Trust. For Trust contemplates property or estate and these latter can only exist subject to claim and dominion. Therefore trust is subordinate to Law. And therefore Trust is subject to a higher power of Administration. And therefore it would do one a great benefit to read and understand Unam Sanctum and the triple crown [three testamentary trusts] formed out of that claim.

Said another way a child is his parents house is subject to the rule of his parents. Liability being key and all..

The SSN is for TAX REPORTING PURPOSES - this has to do with TRANSFER OF ESTATE. Make a demand for lawful money per 12USC411. Say Goodnight Gracie. In Jim Rome style - GOOD NIGHT NOW.

Happy Father's Day,
MJ

David Merrill
06-19-16, 05:14 PM
I have to thank you David for getting my bearings right, I made a mistake by even acknowledging the statute is valid, when in reality statutes are void since the Const. is void by and because of the saving to suitors clause right? please clearify my mistake so i can fix them,

I can't quite make any sense of that. I believe a common misconception is that one is party to the contract and therefore has a stake and claim in the actual Constitution itself. Once an official has sworn out an oath, he is obligated by undertaking to respect the Bill(s) of Rights as he swears to.

06-19-16, 06:17 PM
Okay, So I had taken in a lot of information from certain wording I picked up and researched from all posts posted today, I thank you, and will do the same. please, correct my understanding... I walk into bank of america open a non-intrest bearing checking account... without my SSN in accordance with CFR. I do however have a photocopy of its license and ss card and on the photocopy i wrote attached to Security Agreement #CTFxxxx and attched to Affidavit of ones true identity and backed up with treasury form requiring a meddalion stamp since banks handle securities and im also demanding lawful money. so in the trust i will have my fed res. bank (corralates with letter on back of ss card) as the Settlor, the Treasury (Jack Lew) fiduxiary and trustee, my true name as co-Trustee and the Debtor (all Cap) as beneficiary and my true name as co-beneficiary? I formulated this from the article I read from above post regarding CQVT from Micheal, thank you by the way, i heard a click by the 5th sentence. so please help me with mistakes in that formula. also, I dont celebrate holidays--everyday is mother and father day, however I do have a son and appreciate your kindness.

David,

I also ask you for correction also, I have a hard time with the Constitutional beliefs, Our constitution has been "ratified" so many times how can it be functional?

06-19-16, 06:26 PM
Am I asking the wrong question maybe? How can I claim title to the CQVT with the -1 form while establishing the trust with that claim?

allodial
06-19-16, 10:10 PM
Which brings up the question, Who trains the police?

He either does not know the law, or has obviously broken it from allegedly taking up office!

Or better yet, who misleads and misinforms the police? Or .. who indoctrinates with police for Metro? Likely, he knows the law but does not want to be under any law (i.e. men of lawlessness).

David Merrill
06-20-16, 12:35 AM
David,

I also ask you for correction also, I have a hard time with the Constitutional beliefs, Our constitution has been "ratified" so many times how can it be functional?

This is a simple process.

The newly elected or appointed official has thirty days to swear out an oath of office according to law, or his office is vacant. If he continues to operate de facto, that is okay but when somebody calls him on it, then he must get it corrected fast.

A suitor demanded a Certificate of Fact that there was no oath of office and this showed up by the next morning.

For no reason, so far as term goes, he changed it to ALL UPPER CASE lettering shortly thereafter.

Then as I began putting the pressure on him with a $20M lien he Found God:

By looking carefully you can see how this Attorney General was trying his best not to bond himself to the oath, or the office to the comptroller of the state treasury.

Here is what he was supposed to do all along:

David Merrill
06-20-16, 11:06 AM
This self-flagellation seems to stem from the misconceptions about the municipal corporation forming in 1871. I took a look at the city council and did not recognize any of them. Washington DC is operating like any home rule city and town in America.

I do find it rather disturbing that there is a flurry of delusion about what the trust structure of "statesman" and "judge" really is. And so we can follow a quick cyber-bunnyhole.

Here the Maine Republic is attempting to launch disinformation from my YouTube video: (https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016/06/16/federal-reserve-act-remedy/comment-page-1/#comment-12401)

https://youtu.be/DU6fxC5CXMg

The Republics quickly lead to an interview with somebody named "Judge Anna" (https://mainerepublicemailalert.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/6-6-13-transcript-of-judge-annas-interview.pdf):

HOSTESS: Great, I'm so glad you're on.
JUDGE ANNA: Well, I'm pleased to be here.
HOSTESS: Yes. You've been extremely brave to process the paperwork that you've been
processing. Like a lien against the American BAR Association. That was wonderful.
I mean, it was long overdue. I'm also glad you did it.
2 of 16
JUDGE ANNA: Well, I can't take a whole lot of credit for that. My expertise is not commercial
law. I'm kind of a neophyte in terms of commercial law. The lien was actually written by
Judge Steve Curry of Colorado and he has that particular expertise, and the rest of us
signed on to basically protect him and to stand up for what we believe to be the truth.
So I was kind of a follower more than a leader in that effort,

Colorado Superior Judge Curry Issues Orders to Sheriff Diggins: Magistrate Carey Charged with operating a private court? Impersonating a Lawful Government Officer?

Well it turns out that he plead out easy, for a year of community service; I suppose his worst hell, voluntary slave labor. Now he gets to work for the corporate state, at no wage! What a cruel judge...

So he called them on it, and he was brought into court, charged falsely on the part of
corrupt local officials, and he was charged by their corporate court with a year of community
service for his supposed crime of objecting to their criminality, and he did not serve
that year of community service so then they charged him with a parole violation and brought
him back in and they have him in jail for this ridiculous situation right now. It's crazy.

Of course they won't even let me post comments about posting my YouTube video. They are apparently just too busy.

I wont spend a lot of time trying to explain. Attached please find my very emotional appeal that saved Ron a lot of prison time. This whole republics thing is an intelligence mill to get information about disgruntled Americans into the CIA and FBI - addresses, phone numbers, job information... And the sad part is most of the people providing indictments on themselves are not really any threat to government or civil peace and safety.

I suppose that my point is in any amicus curiae rules one finds restrictions about who can file one with the court. One party that can file an amicus curiae without the consent of all parties is a State.

And please note that it was filed and published without delay or question:

allodial
06-20-16, 09:43 PM
Well the fact that RAP/TRAP wasn't about pushing folks to look at the original jurisdiction is telling. Also, it might be worth viewing any attempt to form a state named "Republic of Maine" or "Maine Republic" (a name) in the U.S. State of Maine in light of a Civil War issue concerning West Virginia statehood and other Virginia-related state formation issues at the start of the Civil War: Statehood for West Virginia: An Illegal Act? (http://www.wvculture.org/history/journal_wvh/wvh30-1.html) A key significance of the article is how an attempt to thwart Virginia secession was made by reforming a State of Virginia or something like that and how that led to West Virginia--as in the legal mechanics.

Consider the notion of the U.S. Department of Justice having been established (in 1870 or 1871) for a single and exclusive purpose: prosecution of war (i.e. the Civil War and subsequent wars).

Consider for lucidity's sake that a proper conservator of the peace might simply assert the law while a soldier in the field (military-revenue district) operating under rules of war might feel free to use (tRAPs/RuS#Es) deception and ruses (short of actual perfidy--or so we'd like to believe). TT's attempt to put a Christian orthodox twist on the Federal Zone makes little sense if you perceive it as a container for the stranger.

Their insistence on having a capital for "the" Republic or restoring "the" Republic is a noisy fart in the face of original jurisdictions. You hear nothing of the several republics only of a singularity which was never the original arrangement--there are various reason I perceived TT being knowingly and willingly involved in creating a false movement: "its a tRAP to get a RAP". From what I could gather he was intercepting reports of actual, valid lawful remedy and creating crippled sound-alike false remedies in order to put bad taste in the mouth of police in order to conspire against lawful remedy and piss police off. From what I gather now, that he may have been doing that with FBI assistance is simply disdainful. I simply fail to recall sh#t disturbing being a power, right or duty of any officer of the United States.

allodial
06-20-16, 11:51 PM

Allodial, yes my addresses are not conflicting, im in c/o. thats it.

Im trying to upload some of my paperwork to example my idea. im not to computer savvy outside of microsoft word etc. my biggest problem is trying to file all my paperwork and need frns to do it, yet, I am in conflict cause im using them to file paperwork that states thery're essentially valueless, which is not taking away any authenticity of the statement cause its factual. its just a catch 22, So ii wants to create a trust as the Settlor and the Trustee (SPC) uses the lien to file in the trust? indemnity bond, -1, security agreement. etc. While the SPC is also Beneficiary of the trust itself. oh and I ordered it a new birth certificate to do the process and my name is like this <<<Christopher T Farley>>> why? I did send my other one to the treasury, I feel so upset with myself how wrong i did the process, I guess the situation I just wanted to notify everyone right then and there i didnt research proper notification procedures, considering the circumstances.

I'm not completely sure of your comprehension of the jurisdictional issues or of your political status. I might expect a U.S. citizen to adhere to applicable laws, for example. As in who am I to tell you who or what you are?

walter
06-21-16, 12:07 AM
This will help explain the different jurisdictions.

Blacks 4th

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-20-16, 01:14 PM
Fishing is SPORT - .

Fishing is a Commercial activity in my "STATE"