PDA

View Full Version : Pay to the Order of...

David Merrill
04-21-16, 11:08 AM
Funny how this has been hashed over, even here and then the discovery just evolved for me!

See the way payment is to the recipient's ORDER? Quite literally then, this is the opportunity to choose this day, so to speak. Do you endorse the private credit from the local central bank? If so, that is you choosing the ORDER of the districts and issuance of elastic currency, promoting the false balances of growing the economy by fractional lending.

Or you might choose your own redemption. A redemptive ORDER?

A man is presumed to be among the endorsing ORDER; among the Federal Reserve districts by endorsement of private credit, and as chattel substantiating the national debt. Maynard James writes an interesting line:

Fetch me the Spirit, the Son and the Father;
Tell Them Their Pillar of Faith has ascended. (https://youtu.be/zq_KVtS_2R0?t=318)

[Listen with my ears; Maynard James says - Give me my Word. - Not Wings.]

Is not Grace allowing for a man upon Redemption to transcend one ORDER into a higher ORDER of Creative Process? Who might be in authority to hold him back? Any man?

Would that not be the ultimate hubris? - To disallow a man to ascend?

Michael Joseph
04-21-16, 01:14 PM
Funny how this has been hashed over, even here and then the discovery just evolved for me!

See the way payment is to the recipient's ORDER? Quite literally then, this is the opportunity to choose this day, so to speak. Do you endorse the private credit from the local central bank? If so, that is you choosing the ORDER of the districts and issuance of elastic currency, promoting the false balances of growing the economy by fractional lending.

A man is presumed to be among the endorsing ORDER; among the Federal Reserve districts by endorsement of private credit, and as chattel substantiating the national debt. Maynard James writes an interesting line:

Tell Them Their Pillar of Faith has ascended. (https://youtu.be/zq_KVtS_2R0?t=318)

Is not Grace allowing for a man upon Redemption to transcend one ORDER into a higher ORDER of Creative Process? Who might be in authority to hold him back? Any man?

Isn't it amazing when that happens?

Now consider what year is this? And consider again, if the demand is not made, are the benefits received? If I issue demand upon your office, and you do not act to grant me remedy that I am allowed UNDER law, what of your office?

One other realization that came to me just yesterday riding down the road: Every year that we have filed and received a refund of our withholdings, we have NEVER received a 1099 the following year. This is because we make a demand for lawful money right on the face of the 1040. Every other year in the past we would always receive a 1099 the following year and this plagued me for years until I realized why. But it is even more revealing that no 1099 issued in the years of which we demanded remedy.

At every turn lies CHOICE. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2140-Strongholds&p=21508&viewfull=1#post21508)

walter
04-21-16, 06:22 PM

Legally, pay-to-order instruments are "negotiable" -- meaning that the cheques or drafts generally require endorsement (most usually countersignature or payable into a bank account). This is in contrast to "pay-to-bearer" instruments, which don't require endorsement.

So why make a cheque "pay to the order of"? (private taxable)
Shouldn't we be making them as "pay to the bearer"? (public exempt)
Wouldn't that enforce the record for redemption even more?

allodial
04-21-16, 10:07 PM
Re: ascending.
The separation of darkness from light. Sorting process. There were those in Jesus/Y'shua's time who were hindering others from entering into the kingdom because they could not.

walter
04-23-16, 06:17 PM
Does a cheque "pay to the bearer" need any NAME on it as drawee?
If NO, then is any ID required to cash it?

Michael Joseph
04-23-16, 06:44 PM
Does a cheque "pay to the bearer" need any NAME on it as drawee?
If NO, then is any ID required to cash it?

why don't you give it a test and let us know?

You can always make your own cheques establishing the language "Pay To:" in the stead of "Pay to the Order of:". The former is not negotiable - the latter is negotiable. I prefer the latter as it allows for ALLONGE - and thus I don't need a bank. Many times I might get a cheque from someone that I will immediately assign it to another party on the backside and use it to pay another obligation. That takes a bit of knowledge but it is not to difficult to comprehend. It is done everyday by the major movers of current[cy]. In the end it is the one who receives who determines if value was given. Thusly most times, I will demand cash or some barter [labor comes to mind].

"Demand is made for lawful money per 12USC411 and
absent accommodation and without recourse and
without prejudice: Signature

Pay to the Order of: Assignee"

----

The use of a trust makes the foregoing very useful. I believe the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE issues money orders "Pay to" and thus the money order may not be negotiated to a third party. The Named Payee is the only party who can make a use of said money order. I don't like this setup because I like the ability to negotiate any instrument - I believe in CHOICE.

David Merrill
04-23-16, 07:02 PM
I was thinking that before you spelled it out.

A check written to The Bearer can be passed around like cash, and upon proper confidence, traded for traditional cash. For proper confidence though, you probably either need ID or to actually know who is considered to accept the check. - Like a friend who trusts you.

So I am just restating this to clear it up in my and the readers' minds.

Cash is much like a bearer's bond but upon an FDR presumption that nobody will ever make the claim on it and redeem it. Therefore when somebody uses a big red stamp on the front of the bill, they are settling the agreement between the parties on both sides of the dead President. I actually suspect that if you were to pay a filing fee at the US District Court with such bills the clerk of court would be obliged to accept the canceled currency and not be able to tender/liver it to the bank for value. Upon doing so, the bank would not accept the bills for value and send them on to be destroyed by the Treasury.

It would be in fact that the USDC would be obligated to process your claim/case but upon your authority to make the claim, not upon a petition for the court to hear it. Like the post office labors to deliver the letter, but cannot re-use the canceled stamp.

P.S. In other words a bank is only your friend because they can verify the transfer of funds electronically or just tell you to wait a few days before you get your money, or both.

walter
04-23-16, 10:27 PM
I prefer the latter as it allows for ALLONGE - and thus I don't need a bank. Many times I might get a cheque from someone that I will immediately assign it to another party on the backside and use it to pay another obligation.

It used to be like that here but not anymore.
Only cheque the bank will take is if its issued to the account holder.
No third party transferred allowed.

Michael Joseph
04-23-16, 11:43 PM
It used to be like that here but not anymore.
Only cheque the bank will take is if its issued to the account holder.
No third party transferred allowed.

Attach a notarized allonge and it will not be a choice for the bank. They will have to accept the assignment. I proved this fact to myself by experience years ago. Once the teller knows you know what you are doing it is amazing what can be done.

Be strong my brother!
Michael Joseph

allodial
04-23-16, 11:56 PM
I was thinking that before you spelled it out.

A check written to The Bearer can be passed around like cash, and upon proper confidence, traded for traditional cash. For proper confidence though, you probably either need ID or to actually know who is considered to accept the check. - Like a friend who trusts you.

So I am just restating this to clear it up in my and the readers' minds.

Cash is much like a bearer's bond but upon an FDR presumption that nobody will ever make the claim on it and redeem it. Therefore when somebody uses a big red stamp on the front of the bill, they are settling the agreement between the parties on both sides of the dead President. I actually suspect that if you were to pay a filing fee at the US District Court with such bills the clerk of court would be obliged to accept the canceled currency and not be able to tender/liver it to the bank for value. Upon doing so, the bank would not accept the bills for value and send them on to be destroyed by the Treasury.

It would be in fact that the USDC would be obligated to process your claim/case but upon your authority to make the claim, not upon a petition for the court to hear it. Like the post office labors to deliver the letter, but cannot re-use the canceled stamp.

P.S. In other words a bank is only your friend because they can verify the transfer of funds electronically or just tell you to wait a few days before you get your money, or both.

Its great to see that the model is more finely understood. I knew that you got it quite early on as to the mechanics I've explained. However, you have had the attention of many and yes it has soaked in more widely. However, I add this: that the Federal Reserve System is proprietary to the United States, and is in the Treasury of the United States. To explain further, consider that in one Commonwealth Country, as one studies the law or the general governmental system it becomes more apparent that the Treasury consists of more than just executive offices but all that the country has even accounts and assets of Crown entities that are not held directly in the Treasury. Thusly, it would be appropriate to cancel the FRB side. The power to cancel debts has value.

Its interesting how U.S. postal money orders are effectively treated like 'foreign items'.

The Grand Court of the Exchequer: the Treasury Department, U.S.D.C., the Tax Court and the Federal Reserve System.

xparte
04-24-16, 01:48 AM
A Court order is first verbalized then documentation provided then endorsement is asked to bond the bearer. the cheque is in the mail my 5k probation order has yet too be endorsed in relation to government employees account balance and a outstanding benefit warrant [i quit ]part of this employer legal dept or judicial branch administration human resources dept and order enforcement has placed a corporation notice on a POLICE SERVICES wanted corporate person employee DOB ADDRESS no image available. Orders who Bears the Signature endorses the credit or debt.Its banking practices are magical .appearance order corrects endorsement or debt has two signatories .

David Merrill
04-24-16, 10:02 AM
The power to cancel debts has value.

Indeed! Notice the first page - I cancel the UPS Store stamp value (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImS2kwWktmbFJLOUk/view?usp=sharing) with a date stamp. My holdings are everything.

The original was served on Richard GRASSO then the Chairman of my New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention how the President declared the run a Bankers' Holiday by shutting it down for three days (then resurrected from the tomb).

Its interesting how U.S. postal money orders are effectively treated like 'foreign items'.

This is why I posted a great example of Foreign Judgment (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2129-Financial-Ministry&p=21459&viewfull=1#post21459). This was in the wake of the administrative officer hoping to prevail with a "Final Judgment" in favor of LEW (https://youtu.be/SA57ix4jimc).

xparte
04-24-16, 03:08 PM
A court order administrative officer offers summary judgment without endorsement and no standing the order becomes a adjournment or indefinite warrant or offer . you is ordered me has r4c who pays.

David Merrill
04-24-16, 04:16 PM
A court order administrative officer offers summary judgment without endorsement and no standing the order becomes a adjournment or indefinite warrant or offer . you is ordered me has r4c who pays.

Notice to the Principal is Notice to the Agent and vice versa.

David Merrill
04-24-16, 06:16 PM

That reminds me... 1861

April 15th brought the berth of a new (military) ORDER.

The SOLUTION and RESOLUTION?

Never believe you can fight your way off the battlefield. Forgive.

David Merrill
04-25-16, 03:00 PM
Pay to the Order of.....

Fill in the blank.

Michael Joseph
04-25-16, 04:56 PM
Pay to the Order of.....

Fill in the blank.

Assignable: as follows:

Demand is made for Lawful Money per 12USC411
absent accommodation : signature

Pay to the Order of: Fill in the blank

------------------------------------------

Fractals - Spiral out - keep going.

David Merrill
04-25-16, 05:50 PM
The Order of David Merrill is FORGIVENESS.

The asymmetrical sine wave envelope avoids accommodation. That is to say various diseases do not "get used to" the 727 Hz healing frequency. Is there a correlation?

David Merrill
04-25-16, 07:47 PM
P.S. I think you got my point originally but maybe not. Pay to the Priesthood of David Merrill...

I am the Order of MELCHIZEDEK. (Forgiveness)

Michael Joseph
04-25-16, 08:27 PM
P.S. I think you got my point originally but maybe not. Pay to the Priesthood of David Merrill...

I am the Order of MELCHIZEDEK. (Forgiveness)

An office in Corporation Sole. Whereof one ministers. As in The a Mayor of City, etc etc.

Love is on trial. Will cupidity win?

David Merrill
04-25-16, 09:25 PM
Love is all there is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXi38hV9zvQ

David Merrill
04-25-16, 09:37 PM
Of course this brings up the question, what do you do when they insist that you hallucinate with them, for their gain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhLpy-1pVfI

Michael Joseph
04-26-16, 12:14 AM
Of course this brings up the question, what do you do when they insist that you hallucinate with them, for their gain?

I always try to look at the symbols that I am actually seeing to see if there is possibly a different message. When the attorney opens up the file and notices some strange markings upon each of the writings the brain typically makes a determination of what is being shown and will interpret and interpolate so that the symbols make some sort of sense within the framework of one's understanding. So I noticed immediately the word "NO" written from bottom up - because that makes the most sense. But then I watched again and noticed the term "OZ" from top down.

And at once MK-Ultra came to mind....

Oh and by the way Jesus loves you - but if you don't believe in Jesus you are going to burn in hell forever! Talk about MK - Ultra mind control. This is exactly the program. When the mind is faced with a choice that it cannot begin to understand then disassociation occurs. And now consider the carrot - ever lasting bliss - Jesus loves you. But you can't have it UNLESS you obey otherwise you will encounter everlasting hell fire and burning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfP9eReLcCY

Over the rainbow and into OZ

I highly recommend parts II and III. Now consider the RITE OF SODOMY and then you will comprehend the movie Labyrinth in regard to the passing thru the swamp of terrible stench! This is merely the extreme pain inflicted upon the victim in order to create an alter in the mind.

Part II (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5xyG9B4N2w)

Part III (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_SYWxC76c)

The brutally traumatized mind will of course testi-fy against itself in support of its abuser - somewhere over the rainbow [can you hear it]. Seems the abuser has the target by the nuts. Willie - now that's funny. Willie is impotent - we needz us a Peter to gives us somz TESTI-MONEY. Seems Willie can't get it up!

So we needz a substitute Willie - to Endorse the demon world of DIS-TRICTUS. Seems the substitute Willie is being "pulled" in many directions. It is not wise to let you "seed" fall to the ground - just ask Onan.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

===================

Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Examine yourself. Know Thyself.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

============

AN OLD RELIGION (http://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com/an-old-religion/)

allodial
04-26-16, 04:47 AM
And then there is also osmium which is said to occur in a biologically safe form in health pineal glands.

Well I've brought this up before. Amazing so few seem to notice the details. Many payroll checks are written like this:

Pay to the John Q. Doe
Order Of 100 Main St., Chicago, IL 60601

["of" {address in the District}.]

In UK/Commonwealth countries there are such things as 'friendly societies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendly_society)' and 'building societies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_society)'.

David Merrill
04-26-16, 11:41 AM
I always try to look at the symbols that I am actually seeing to see if there is possibly a different message. When the attorney opens up the file and notices some strange markings upon each of the writings the brain typically makes a determination of what is being shown and will interpret and interpolate so that the symbols make some sort of sense within the framework of one's understanding. So I noticed immediately the word "NO" written from bottom up - because that makes the most sense. But then I watched again and noticed the term "OZ" from top down.

And at once MK-Ultra came to mind....

Oh and by the way Jesus loves you - but if you don't believe in Jesus you are going to burn in hell forever! Talk about MK - Ultra mind control. This is exactly the program. When the mind is faced with a choice that it cannot begin to understand then disassociation occurs. And now consider the carrot - ever lasting bliss - Jesus loves you. But you can't have it UNLESS you obey otherwise you will encounter everlasting hell fire and burning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfP9eReLcCY

Over the rainbow and into OZ

I highly recommend parts II and III. Now consider the RITE OF SODOMY and then you will comprehend the movie Labyrinth in regard to the passing thru the swamp of terrible stench! This is merely the extreme pain inflicted upon the victim in order to create an alter in the mind.

Part II (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5xyG9B4N2w)

Part III (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_SYWxC76c)

The brutally traumatized mind will of course testi-fy against itself in support of its abuser - somewhere over the rainbow [can you hear it]. Seems the abuser has the target by the nuts. Willie - now that's funny. Willie is impotent - we needz us a Peter to gives us somz TESTI-MONEY. Seems Willie can't get it up!

So we needz a substitute Willie - to Endorse the demon world of DIS-TRICTUS. Seems the substitute Willie is being "pulled" in many directions. It is not wise to let you "seed" fall to the ground - just ask Onan.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

===================

Joh 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Examine yourself. Know Thyself.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

============

AN OLD RELIGION (http://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com/an-old-religion/)

I think you know me well enough to understand that my belief is my action. My actions are my Word, and my Name is my Voice. Thank you so much for bringing up the Jubilee.

It was always confusing to me whether the actual Jubilee was at the end of the forty-ninth year, or the fiftieth year but then every nineteen years the second Adar is plugged in to compensate for solar/lunar discrepancies so I just go with it. Forgive me please for just believing you and working it into my Bill of Exchange of 9/11/01.

And then there is also osmium which is said to occur in a biologically safe form in health pineal glands.

OZ-mium such the same creationism as Gadolinium! God's element. I had no precept that it would be the best standard for the Table of Relative Weights (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view?usp=sharing) but when the program produced it, I was not surprised. - And that the Gadolinium isotope held the numerical representation of the Name of Yehoshuah MESSIAH. Peaceful escape from Nebuchadnezzar's mind bomb/capture of the Temple Mount and Arc of the Covenant.

Osmium being an element would be stored and released, rather than fabricated within the gland? At least that is how I view things. Lately I have been conversing with ducks. Two drakes - one on one side of the fence and one on the other, standing there like, "Do you get it now?" They don't want me going on the hen's side of the fence any more because she has a brood. I suppose you would have to see it to get it... But when I did, I realized that these drakes are intelligent enough to have organized a sentence and statement in symbolic words out of necessity, to communicate and I got it! I actually got the message and became the Duck Whisperer. I bet that is osmium at work in the middle of my head - talking to mallards like I do.

Well I've brought this up before. Amazing so few seem to notice the details. Many payroll checks are written like this:

PAY DAVID MERRILL's WAY INTO THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK.

In UK/Commonwealth countries there are such things as 'friendly societies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendly_society)' and 'building societies (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_society)'.

This fits my Redemption Model so nicely and in so many ways. Thank you!

allodial
04-26-16, 03:08 PM
A friendly society (sometimes called a mutual society, benevolent society, fraternal organization or ROSCA {rotating savings and credit association}) --Wikipedia

This fits my Redemption Model so nicely and in so many ways. Thank you!

And there are these things called "mutual funds". ;)

David Merrill
04-26-16, 05:27 PM
And there are these things called "mutual funds". ;)

Without licensing criteria for "state banks" the boundaries are quite obscured, right up until a signature on the naked contract.

My reading is that anybody can be a state bank, but only certain people (persons) qualify for FDIC coverage.

allodial
04-26-16, 05:47 PM
Then you understand that there might actually be limitations or boundaries with respect to the licensing laws--that they (Congress) actually adhere to the survey.

Michael Joseph
04-26-16, 10:44 PM
I think you know me well enough to understand that my belief is my action. My actions are my Word, and my Name is my Voice. Thank you so much for bringing up the Jubilee.

Name is quality and nature
Voice expresses said quality and nature

Thusly were the animals brought to Adam to see what he would name them signifies that the Man was given to understand the nature and quality of the affections and perceptions granted to Man of the Lord God.

I just turned 47 so I am in the 47th year. 7x7 is the count and the jubilee is celebrated in the 50th year. We are in the Jubilee year. Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors.

I desire some RESTORATION on aisle 8. Can I please have some restoration? Now comes Michael Joseph...claiming.....in the name of his great King Yehoshuah, King of kings - under the Providence of El Elyon in Christ: acknowledging the Office of the Bishop of Rome to be with the grant at law established under the administration of the Franciscans ......Yes, indeed RESTORE.

Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

=========================

I have found that those who take without love enough to give in a mutually beneficial relationship - eventually get holes in their bucket. And as such, these usually remain in a very poor state of being - usually falling further into degradation.

I share openly these days because I have to. I cannot keep these things in me - I tried for two months and was miserable. I have found that those who can hear do hear. And I cannot say it any plainer than that. By experience we know we can trust Yah! And by experience [Fire] we know not to trust in our own power and strength.

If I was to openly teach the inward meaning of the ten commandments most would stop listening. And thusly I speak of these matters only in closed groups because I desire to remain useful and thus my credibility must be somewhat maintained. I can assure you that the message to submit to the powers of this age is NOT a well received one - but I will tell you with complete assurance and knowledge of experience - even those who would establish a new thing - return completely to that which they thought to escape for now as Husbandmen they have full liability not only for themselves but also for their people. Thusly is the Kingdom of God righteous. For He is the Lamb - YeHoVaH Saves - Slain BEFORE the foundation of the world.

Said another way:

Joh 1:9 He was the very Light, Which lighteth every man [without distinction] that cometh into the created world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world came into being by Him, and the world knew Him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto His own [possessions], and His own people Israel received [to themselves] Him not.

Gen 1:3 And God said, "Let there become light:" and there became light.
Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was beautiful: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the day one.

Joh 1:8 That one [John] was not the Light, but came in order that he might bear witness of the light [Christ].

Now you understand Christ JESUS and Jesus CHRIST. For Spirit condescended into matter and there is an external sense and an internal sense of The Word. The truth has always been there hidden in plain sight - but carnality can never know - for emotion / sensual nature blinds the spiritual eye and ear. And thus the land is in famine for there is no [spiritual] food. All there is "touch not, taste not, want not" - which is external.

So when one such as AV shows up desiring intimacy and love - be careful. For what he really desires is SELF SATISFACTION which cannot happen in such a being for at once upon being satiated and upon rest - immediately the flesh begins to call again. I have seen many who come as sheep but are mere wolves - for they learn how to manipulate Eve [emotional desire nature] and Eve manipulates Adam [the Mind].

Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy tent-pegs;

Heb_8:2 A Minister of the Holy of Holies, and of the true tent, which the Lord pitched, ... not man.

Act 18:3 And because he was of the same craft, he was abiding with them, and was working: for as to their craft they were tentmakers.

========

Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband [Ishi]; the LORD of hosts is His name; and thy Kinsman Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He be called.

The world is in need of doers! Lead by example my friend.

========

We might say in the external sense that Jesus was crucified at Golgatha [the place of the skull] or Calvary [cranium]. But what is the internal sense?

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

David Merrill
04-26-16, 11:04 PM
For He is the Lamb - YeHoVaH Saves - Slain BEFORE the foundation of the world.

It some times seems so very subtle, the distinction between "slain" and "sacrificed".

Thank you for the point afterward, and I believe we recall an example of how accepting sacrifice as of God leads to fear, which in turn will drive one into a permanent condition of want.

allodial
04-27-16, 08:17 AM
There is 'reverence' and there is 'fear'. It is said that 'fear' is sometimes a mistranslation of 'reverence'.

David Merrill
04-27-16, 11:38 AM
I rented and watched The Last Temptation of Christ last night. It had been so many years I almost forgot how this depicted the dangers of sacrifice so very clearly.

lorne
04-27-16, 10:06 PM
My reading is that anybody can be a state bank, but only certain people (persons) qualify for FDIC coverage.

That was very forthright of McFadden to say Congress was legislating for the bankers only.

allodial
04-27-16, 10:13 PM
That was very forthright of McFadden to say Congress was legislating for the bankers only.

They only have jurisdiction over persons and things within their jurisdiction.

kelly
04-28-16, 11:21 AM
Most Christians are traumatized mind-control victims and one of the worst mind control program of all is the Christian end times programming....Michael let others think what they want..they do the bidding of Satan [ego]....accusing the brethren and anyone they do not agree with.....You are an eternal person that's not fragmented in the spirit of Elohim YHWH.... Most Christians believed that they are saved, and are waiting for their mind controlled Rapture dogma to whisk them off to some heaven place that can happen at any time or any day now!...What happens when it doesn't happen?...They will turn on each other....The truth is....The Death of the flesh [i.e., Death of Ego is the true rapture].... End Times programming dictates that all Christian people BELIEVE in a literal End Time interpretation of the Bible and if they don’t, THEN THEY ARE GOING TO HELL....When you can love one who would crucify you...That is true love!...So, take comfort in knowing that GOD IS WITHIN YOU!...

All Movies, as a whole, are used for Mind Control in some form or another....and some more than others...So one, of course, must have discernment...It's only when the “I” recognizes the soul within, and recognizes the God within, who made that soul, will the “I” ever realize the enlightenment that God is the master of his destiny...That's when the brainwashing programming will begin to break and where the humbling process of removing the ego begins.

Should we marvel in the physical senses of the New world Order Dogma?...Indeed, the reigning world system does have rulership over this planet..... Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God....John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God....Yes we have hatred in this world, we have infirmity, we have lack, we have poverty…It's only through the Father’s unconditional love that's found within that we can overcome this world and move on.

David Merrill
04-28-16, 02:09 PM
That Love begins by forgiving Yourself. If you cannot, or more often, will not do that then you continue to project that evil is a real thing when God is only Love.

I AM THAT I AM (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImaFFjaVpjYXVSdFE/view?usp=sharing)

I am eternal and I will surely REDEEM you.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Is anybody getting that? It is the Trustee's responsibility to do what is best for the beneficiary. I am the Resulting Trustee. View the Signature Page on 13 of 24 of Doc 25-1 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImS2kwWktmbFJLOUk/view?usp=sharing) as it is published on PACER. In contemplation of Redemption I am Rectifying the Judiciary.

David Merrill
04-28-16, 05:23 PM
P.S. Pay to the Order of David Merrill Twenty Million, $20,000,000.00.

The ORDER is Son of the Patroon, as authorized by MELCHIZEDEK. - Where Abraham tithed in the Valley of the Kings (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcl9ScFdvdHJjRkU/view?usp=sharing).

Michael Joseph
04-28-16, 08:45 PM
Most Christians are traumatized mind-control victims and one of the worst mind control program of all is the Christian end times programming....Michael let others think what they want..they do the bidding of Satan [ego]....accusing the brethren and anyone they do not agree with.....You are an eternal person that's not fragmented in the spirit of Elohim YHWH.... Most Christians believed that they are saved, and are waiting for their mind controlled Rapture dogma to whisk them off to some heaven place that can happen at any time or any day now!...What happens when it doesn't happen?...They will turn on each other....The truth is....The Death of the flesh [i.e., Death of Ego is the true rapture].... End Times programming dictates that all Christian people BELIEVE in a literal End Time interpretation of the Bible and if they don’t, THEN THEY ARE GOING TO HELL....When you can love one who would crucify you...That is true love!...So, take comfort in knowing that GOD IS WITHIN YOU!...

All Movies, as a whole, are used for Mind Control in some form or another....and some more than others...So one, of course, must have discernment...It's only when the “I” recognizes the soul within, and recognizes the God within, who made that soul, will the “I” ever realize the enlightenment that God is the master of his destiny...That's when the brainwashing programming will begin to break and where the humbling process of removing the ego begins.

Should we marvel in the physical senses of the New world Order Dogma?...Indeed, the reigning world system does have rulership over this planet..... Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God....John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God....Yes we have hatred in this world, we have infirmity, we have lack, we have poverty…It's only through the Father’s unconditional love that's found within that we can overcome this world and move on.

Thank you. I remember when I was extremely dogmatic concerning history and literal expressions - which are good - but these are but a shadow. Thank you for reminding us that Jesus disciplined his disciples. Consider that statement concerning disciplining is the purification of the natural man into a Spiritual State. But then later those disciples were sent to the world which is a statement of the purification of our Land [our natural Earthly estate]. Thusly BOTH feet are washed. And the two become one and the Celestial Man sits down as a 7th day Man.

What is being put on trial right before our eyes today is LOVE. Will love of self rule or will Love of God and others win the day. For Jesus said the Love of God and Love of other hang all the Law and the Prophets. Thusly we love each other by keeping the Divine Law which is law common to the Divine Kingdom. Thusly in keeping the law - we love each other! and Our Land is healed.

with the knowledge of the lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of the world - consider the following as elaboration of that fact:

Joh 1:9 He was the very Light, Which lighteth every man [without distinction] that cometh into the created world.
Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world came into being by Him, and the world knew Him not.

The lamb lied down in the creation = Christ JESUS. Thusly Jesus stood surety for the entire kingdom - that included the created world. Did Jesus argue before Pilate?

Shalom,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
04-29-16, 10:55 AM
This image might make my point more clearly to the average reader:

allodial
04-29-16, 06:11 PM
Most Christians are traumatized mind-control victims and one of the worst mind control program of all is the Christian end times programming....Michael let others think what they want..they do the bidding of Satan [ego]....accusing the brethren and anyone they do not agree with.....You are an eternal person that's not fragmented in the spirit of Elohim YHWH.... Most Christians believed that they are saved, and are waiting for their mind controlled Rapture dogma to whisk them off to some heaven place that can happen at any time or any day now!...What happens when it doesn't happen?...They will turn on each other....The truth is....The Death of the flesh [i.e., Death of Ego is the true rapture].... End Times programming dictates that all Christian people BELIEVE in a literal End Time interpretation of the Bible ....

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "Christian". Was a term used to describe the saints (the holy ones). The Simonians and other Gnostics also borrowed the term for themselves. The pop culture "end times" concepts being foisted on many was conjured up out of Oxford University Press with the help of a Cyrus Scofield who set out with others to convince "the world" that Israel had yet to obtain the promised land (book of Joshua) which it did and keeping it was conditional. Scofield's annotated Bible is 'conveniently' missing footnotes in the book of Joshua since he and his cohorts were trying to fabricate this movement of Israel's obtaining the promised land being in the future (futurism redux). And part of the plan may have been to support non-scriptural ideas about world domination.

Some suggest "the end" or "an end" came in 70 A.D. But yet still the time or age of the gentiles may have yet to come to an end. The true saint isn't a Gentile.

The Greatest Hoax - A Study of the Inconsistent Theology of Modern Day Bible Prophecy (http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/greatesthoax.htm)
Cyrus Scofield - Who Was He? (http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm)

Michael Joseph
04-29-16, 08:47 PM
I suppose it depends on what you mean by "Christian". Was a term used to describe the saints (the holy ones). The Simonians and other Gnostics also borrowed the term for themselves. The pop culture "end times" concepts being foisted on many was conjured up out of Oxford University Press with the help of a Cyrus Scofield who set out with others to convince "the world" that Israel had yet to obtain the promised land (book of Joshua) which it did and keeping it was conditional. Scofield's annotated Bible is 'conveniently' missing footnotes in the book of Joshua since he and his cohorts were trying to fabricate this movement of Israel's obtaining the promised land being in the future (futurism redux). And part of the plan may have been to support non-scriptural ideas about world domination.

Some suggest "the end" or "an end" came in 70 A.D. But yet still the time or age of the gentiles may have yet to come to an end. The true saint isn't a Gentile.

You make a good point - the "religious" observer of traditions and the like "touch not, taste not, do not" is what I think Kelly is discussing. But the true church which observes the internal laws of the Kingdom are "set apart". The worldly seven heads [religions] and their ten crowns [ten families and their wealth] - confuse and obfuscate. The set apart saints know and observe and do.

allodial
04-30-16, 02:19 AM
You make a good point - the "religious" observer of traditions and the like "touch not, taste not, do not" is what I think Kelly is discussing.

Probably so. But it might be that the things people allegedly hate about those who might be well referred to as "pseudo Christians" might be typical of the bad apples of most any group, society, clique, gang, profession, nation or culture.

But the true church which observes the internal laws of the Kingdom are "set apart".

Could be that observance of that internal law amounts to maintaining sanctification. It is the inner holiness and right conduct that manifests a beautiful world around you. Inside of cup being clean is higher priority than the outside of the cup. I've seen enough people who seem to think putting on a good suit is sufficient.

Conceivably, the outer law against eating pork could be 'inwardly' akin to avoiding making bad doctrine part of your life paradigm (i.e. consuming unclean things) and/or avoiding unhealthy speech patterns. More important than fighting conventional wars, though spiritual warfare can be real and is no joke, it seems more important to overcome such 'inner enemies'. I do believe that the physical world is a blessed part of the inheritance rather than only the spiritual.

But the true church which observes the internal laws of the Kingdom are "set apart". The worldly seven heads [religions] and their ten crowns [ten families and their wealth] - confuse and obfuscate. The set apart saints know and observe and do.

Perhaps they are merely part of a greater filtering process: separation of the light from the darkness.

Michael Joseph
04-30-16, 03:08 AM
Conceivably, the outer law against eating pork could be 'inwardly' akin to avoiding making bad doctrine part of your life paradigm (i.e. consuming unclean things) and/or avoiding unhealthy speech patterns. More important than fighting conventional wars, though spiritual warfare can be real and is no joke, it seems more important to overcome such 'inner enemies'. I do believe that the physical world is a blessed part of the inheritance rather than only the spiritual.

Perhaps they are merely part of a greater filtering process: separation of the light from the darkness.

Examining the law about feeding the natural body [flesh] pork and its prohibition is a good law for the pork is horrible for the flesh. My dad is a medical doctor who informs me that a study was recently published by AMA stating that in recent experiment it was found the hog had a virus in just about every cell of its body. Also it has been determined that it takes more energy to digest the pork flesh than is received by said digestion. Therefore to consume pork robs the body of energy.

But this external reality is made plain in the mind. If we partake of false doctrines then this is akin to eating of swines flesh. For we know it does not defile a man what comes in his mouth but rather what comes out of his mouth. This statement is a bit of a paradox but when understood in the light of partaking of spiritual food then one can see the unclean animals to be analogous to the unclean doctrines.

One will argue concerning all of the so called "Sun Gods" and to another this is no argument at all for at once if one knows what the sun represents then one will have no problem. For it is LOVE - not of self - as in self centered egotistical love - but of others and God. Abraham is thusly the Sun - and Sarah the Moon. For she called him My Lord - which is a statement of FAITH. And all of Abe's children are the stars - which refer to the virtues or the knowledges and truth of Faith.

This is symbolized by the statement Christ JESUS which is a statement which declares that the spiritual meanings are couched in the physical. So in regard to eating pork - I choose not to - for numerous reasons, but I will defend those who choose too IF their conscious is clear before God. Nevertheless we know the pork is unsound food both physically and mentally!

To comprehend both the physical and the spiritual is wonderful - ALIVE. For the natural man is but a brute beast without any understanding - but the Spiritual man is judged of no man save God. Now what of this eating - who can eat and of what? The Scriptures say each according to his appetite. Some will devour great meals and others very little. But let each man be happy [mind] for it is of God.

Exo 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

Exo 16:16 This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents.

Exo 16:17 And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.

Exo 16:18 And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.

Some men can devour Scripture and be not satiated for they desire more! And this is allowed under Scripture as St. Paul declares let no man judge you according to your appetite. Other men may look on and say 'heathen' - not being able to eat from the same table of the "foods" presented. Therefore if you can "eat" of the "Book of Enoch" or "Thomas" well great, but we are commanded not to eat of such in front of a "weak" brethren. Thus we love each other and consider each other.

Thusly those may eat at "strong meat" are commanded not to eat in front of those who are drinking "milk". And this too may even refer to deeper meaning of Scripture. For we do not desire to rule over each other but rather to strengthen to encourage and to "build up" the waste places - to restore the "old path" to establish the "old corn".

Thusly we are commanded to not "muzzle" the ox which treadeth out the corn. But many just can't help themselves because they don't understand and what they don't understand they naturally fear. But with patience and love the "bread" is made ready. Which of course is the Providence of God thru His Saints [disciples]. Ref 5 loaves / 2 fish.

Coming full circle - to consume spiritual pork is to rob the soul of vitality. A sin against one's self but when you read Ezekiel 18:4 one realizes it is a sin against God.

This body of which I occupy within is not my making. Thusly to put stuff in it which goes against the "operating manual" is a sin against the Maker. My daughter asked me at Passover Seder - "Dad, if evolution were true there would have to be at once a male and a female able to procreate, or else the male or female would die off without ability to procreate. How then could nature form a male or female only to have it die without ability to procreate?" I have hope for the future.

I like to say "Pay it FORWARD" - if I am loved - I will love you! Because I am loved! Pay to the Order of - recognizes CHOICE. I choose to love my brethren even those who hate [that is the hard part]. For it is easy for Jonah [the religious crowd] to sit in the places of the east under his gourd [establishment] and watch the world die - but we read in Moses that Moses went back down the mountain. Albeit he wore a "veil" for those who are not enlightened cannot understand the light which lighteth the entire world.

When you see the "peoples" or "nations" as thoughts and desires then you will see:

Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Do we not have the Word at our fingertips? Is it well understood or well received? Or do you see self centered, egotistical and prideful ones about you? Is not The Word buried in a rich man's tomb? Consider the beauty of such a statement. When the Word falls deaf on the ears of a rich man, then The Word remains buried in a rich man's tomb [modern 7 world religions].

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Said to the rich man - go sell everything and come follow me. I wonder if the rich man can sell all his knowledges and principles of which he so values.

I wonder if one in a million can tell when St. Paul quotes from extra-canonical sources? Consider of which we eat - but eat according to what satisfies you and let no man judge you!

I find self centered, egotistical and prideful ones WITHIN me and it is to that end that those peoples and nations within must die. Under the Providence of God - my feet will be washed and thusly my understanding White.

Shabbat Shalom,
MJ

allodial
04-30-16, 05:59 AM
Note: the outside of a melon or gourd is in some ways much like the outside of a cup.