PDA

View Full Version : Any success stories this year (2016)?

ADBrooks11
04-30-16, 03:06 PM
I submitted my first LM money return about 3-4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. I haven't seen any success stories for this year. Are there any?

David Merrill
04-30-16, 03:33 PM
I submitted my first LM money return about 3-4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. I haven't seen any success stories for this year. Are there any?

I am kind of busy with my own success story. And I just found out that a woman who enjoys chi kung with me in the mornings is commissioned to feed the world for free sustainable. Check this out. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2129-Financial-Ministry) It is one of the most recent success stories like you are looking for.

I am off to go enjoy World Chi Kung Day downtown!

David Merrill
05-02-16, 08:59 AM
P.S.

Here is a great success story:

They said I didn't claim enough on the child tax credit. I did make a claim on that credit. Apparently, not enough. That means that they carefully examined my return and HAD TO notice the LM reduction.

This is how to disguise that the IRS actually owes you interest and other penalties caused by delaying. I hope you find this encouraging! Almost uniformly we discover that when the former endorser gets a refund and success story, along with the "doing" comes the lesson in trust law; how those who have not yet "done the work" still need governance.

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

This is felt, just as one was guided into redemption by the Holy Spirit, not to flaunt this knowledge to those who would abuse it.

P.S. It strikes me there are so few success stories because once a man quits worshiping mammon, trading in debt for substance (redemption), he fully realizes that those who choose mammon are governed by their gods (greed, fear, sloth) for a good reason.

ag maniac
05-02-16, 02:54 PM

....so you DID decide to redeem the 2 months partial-year for 2015 (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2002-First-LM-return-this-year-Would-like-advice&p=20465&viewfull=1#post20465). Did you have to juggle some figures around by 16.67%. As DM mentioned, partial years can be messy. It's been "3-4 weeks ago".....so maybe you'll be seeing a return soon & you can report on a "2016 success story" !