PDA

View Full Version : IRS "endorses" my redemption

ag maniac
05-02-16, 03:54 PM
W-2 worker here, single, over 55, no dependents.....I have had returned to me all of my FIT withholdings by demanding lawful money over the course of the full fiscal year.

BUT this past year, I took 2 grandkids (6 & 10) in for more than half the year, so filing status changed to "head of household w/ 2 dependents".

Long story short -- I get a CP12R with the IRS's proposed changes --> low & behold, here's this table of proposed changes on pg 3 which starts out as such:

DescriptionYour calculationsIRS calculations
Adjusted gross income, Line 37$0.00$0.00
Taxable income, Line 43 0.00 0.00
Total tax, Line 63$0.00$0.00

Looky right there.....in the right hand column --> IRS CALCULATIONS.......3 TIMES --> ZERO AGI....ZERO TAXABLE INCOME.....ZERO TOTAL TAX......right there on their CP12 form

I'd say that's some solid confirmation IRS agrees with my 1st hand testimony on their Form 1040 I used.....and that the IRS recognizes redemption.

One very nice thing I like about redemption is that you completely avoid the Obamacare penalty for lack of being a policy holder of qualified health insurance (I have my Father YHWH's assurance)......which would have been about 650 this year.......and I think more than doubles for this coming 2016FY. Just make sure form 8965 gets 7a-Yes & 7b-No checked and included w/ your 1040.

David Merrill
05-02-16, 04:47 PM
Under Father's health care, the local ER becomes a hospital in the original church sense. Eleemosynary Corporation - an extension of the 508 "church".

I may be mistaken but I sense that your journey contains some components, I may be projecting. You have a new understanding of cause and effect. Time is not what you thought before you were redeemed?

P.S. Once I spent an afternoon picking up cigarette butts around the hospital. I gave the Security office notice so they would not be caught by surprise. A man hung around for a bit wondering what was going on with me - no SSN and all. I thought he was an off duty security guard but he was an ER doctor.

ag maniac
05-03-16, 06:25 PM
I remember you posting that novated treatment/consent form a few years back -- gosh, the system loves their paper sooo much, don't they?

Michael Joseph
05-03-16, 08:57 PM
Time is not what you thought before you were redeemed?

I no longer have to work as hard. I get to spend time doing what I love to do most - helping others.

David Merrill
05-04-16, 03:13 PM
I no longer have to work as hard. I get to spend time doing what I love to do most - helping others.

Time flies when you are having fun!

P.S. See Sustainable Holy Instant...

EZrhythm
05-08-16, 10:26 AM
Congratulations ag!

!!! Fireworks !!! Fanfare !!!

And cartwheels down the hall !!!