PDA

View Full Version : Lawful Money and Zip Codes

PilgrimPublisher
05-21-16, 12:58 AM
Hello eveyone!

I've come here from Privatis.me and have read and learned plenty in just a week!

I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing!

I've read The Redemption Manual and have a question about zip codes. In order to redeem lawful money do you also need to stop using my zip code to remove myself from federal jursidiction?

Looking forward to learning.

Thanks in advance!
bob

David Merrill
05-21-16, 02:01 AM
Welcome Bob;

I keep brackets around zip codes except when sending to a federal enclave. The mailbox itself is a mini-enclave. The claim is made by Approval of the Postmaster General. Admiralty process requires suits be processed through the US district courts - district to territory.

That will burn up a lot of heat though. I suggest you focus on redemption.

Alfred Norman and I go way back. I met him while sitting on the Wichita National Grand Jury. He is often skeptical of my kind of transforms so it may be useful to read my explaining this to him (https://adask.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/cashless-society/).

Can you believe Mark actually apologized for giving me the rough draft?

David Merrill
05-21-16, 01:50 PM
Hi Bob;

I got curious and explored the introductory videos at http://www.privatis.me/

Can you tell me a little about Pete?

walter
05-21-16, 04:46 PM
Write "Non-domestic" instead of "zip code".

David Merrill
05-21-16, 05:19 PM
That is another way but I prefer to get the same speedy delivery times.

P.S. As I recall that whole federal zone template begins in Title 5 with the Buck Act. It establishes a federal fictional overlay I now equate often with districts. Once away from the territorial claims - for instance in the delusion debt has value it all comes back to redemption, and making demand/claim to redemption properly according to law.

So I call all that wasted heat. Congress made remedy law in 1913.

PilgrimPublisher
05-21-16, 06:52 PM
Hi Bob;

I got curious and explored the introductory videos at http://www.privatis.me/

Can you tell me a little about Pete?

David,

Hello and thanks for your replies!

I don't know about Pete- just read some of the pdf links, this being the main one: http://www.privatis.me/images/doc/redemption/The.Redemption.Manual.pdf.

I read that and went to my post office and tried to get general delivery. Then I was going to remove my mail box and change my address to:
Bob ------
GENERAL DELIVERY
my city, state spelled-out

This would remove me from federal jurisdiction should I get letters regarding related matters.

Now, if you're referring to Pete of ctc, him I know via his website and books. About 4 years ago I came close to filing that way but didn't. Redeeming lawful money appears the way to go.

So, to recap:
1.) Zip codes are not required to use RLM. (Does web site ordering allow zips in brackets?)
2.) Just use RLM and then use Form 1040, line 21. Nothing else is required?

Questions:
1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a papercheck now)
2.) I also read about canceling my voter registration because that too shows federal jurisdiction. Do I need to do that?
3.) How would one reply to IRS Audit letters?
4.) I read some on property tax. Does RLM apply as well?

I realize these questions may have been answered, and I'm finding other posts/links teaching these, but any info or related material to study would be great.

Thanks again everyone for your replies! And David, thanks for all the time you've put in over the years!
bob

Michael Joseph
05-21-16, 07:05 PM
Hello eveyone!

I've come here from Privatis.me and have read and learned plenty in just a week!

I want to say thanks to everyone for sharing!

I've read The Redemption Manual and have a question about zip codes. In order to redeem lawful money do you also need to stop using my zip code to remove myself from federal jursidiction?

Looking forward to learning.

Thanks in advance!
bob

The Law has no respect unto persons. Having a DL or using a Zip code has no bearing on one's ability to make a demand for lawful money. Money is in Federal Jurisdiction. Reference 12USC411 and 412. Currency is secured by United States issues bonds or other instruments of security issued to the Treasurer of The United States of America.

And since persons are not respected - Manager of LLC may demand lawful money on behalf of the membership. President for Corporation, etc, etc. Trustee for Business Trust. Old School - men keep marching off to war - the end result of endorsing central banking.

Lets go get a Job:

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.
Job 32:22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.

Said Cain to God "am I my brother's keeper?" This is self-centered - self love - which only seeks its Own. In apathy we hear "To each his Own." What if I thought to make a demand for lawful money one day so that you would not have additional interest laden debt placed upon OUR shoulders?

David Merrill
05-21-16, 08:33 PM
So, to recap:
1.) Zip codes are not required to use RLM. (Does web site ordering allow zips in brackets?)
2.) Just use RLM and then use Form 1040, line 21. Nothing else is required?

Questions:
1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a papercheck now)
2.) I also read about canceling my voter registration because that too shows federal jurisdiction. Do I need to do that?
3.) How would one reply to IRS Audit letters?
4.) I read some on property tax. Does RLM apply as well?

I realize these questions may have been answered, and I'm finding other posts/links teaching these, but any info or related material to study would be great.

Thanks again everyone for your replies! And David, thanks for all the time you've put in over the years!
bob

You are quite welcome Bob.

If you do not put a ZIP Code on the letter it will just get one anyway, usually by an eye-rolling clerk if not by a machine.

I believe Michael Joseph is non-responsive to non-issues. Wise! Go ask another girl to dance... Meaning if your bank is giving you grief about getting your demand on the Signature Card, go to Wells Fargo. When it comes time to sign say you must sign on paper so that you can take a true and correct copy home for your records; and while you are at it start behaving like a court of record even before you understand what that is.

If you think you should walk away from signing ANYTHING without a true and correct copy, that is the brainwashing you are hoping to leave behind you. I suppose that the key is not to be desperate for the account - that you have time to go ask the next girl to dance.

The Law has no respect unto persons. Having a DL or using a Zip code has no bearing on one's ability to make a demand for lawful money. Money is in Federal Jurisdiction. Reference 12USC411 and 412.

Bob;

Congress has drafted your remedy into law. Start there and all the patriot mythology will prioritize itself.

P.S. For a phase new suitors in the brain trust were drafting a NOTICE AND DEMAND. The suitor would perfect the process with things like a $46 Miscellaneous Case File in the USDC, a process server serving the nearest Fed Bank etc. Then when you have plenty of bells and whistles serve the President of the Bank and the Branch Manager...

Then you forget about it.

You have made your demand and you can prove it.

Get a stamp and carry it for your signature:

Click Here. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0ZWUWN5T1ZOdHc/view?usp=sharing) Notice how she needs my signature (endorsement or demand) in order to give me my cash back. What? If I paid cash, there was no private credit involved. I should just get some cash back - it is secured by the Secretary and the US Treasurer on the front of the bill.

Therefore since I make my demand at every transaction there is only money involved. No credit. Therefore I walk away, never giving the store my name - only my demand. My name is private.

Michael Joseph
05-22-16, 12:17 AM
You are quite welcome Bob.

If you do not put a ZIP Code on the letter it will just get one anyway, usually by an eye-rolling clerk if not by a machine.

I believe Michael Joseph is non-responsive to non-issues. Wise! Go ask another girl to dance... Meaning if your bank is giving you grief about getting your demand on the Signature Card, go to Wells Fargo. When it comes time to sign say you must sign on paper so that you can take a true and correct copy home for your records; and while you are at it start behaving like a court of record even before you understand what that is.

If you think you should walk away from signing ANYTHING without a true and correct copy, that is the brainwashing you are hoping to leave behind you. I suppose that the key is not to be desperate for the account - that you have time to go ask the next girl to dance.

Bob;

Congress has drafted your remedy into law. Start there and all the patriot mythology will prioritize itself.

P.S. For a phase new suitors in the brain trust were drafting a NOTICE AND DEMAND. The suitor would perfect the process with things like a $46 Miscellaneous Case File in the USDC, a process server serving the nearest Fed Bank etc. Then when you have plenty of bells and whistles serve the President of the Bank and the Branch Manager...

Then you forget about it.

You have made your demand and you can prove it.

Get a stamp and carry it for your signature:

Click Here. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0ZWUWN5T1ZOdHc/view?usp=sharing) Notice how she needs my signature (endorsement or demand) in order to give me my cash back. What? If I paid cash, there was no private credit involved. I should just get some cash back - it is secured by the Secretary and the US Treasurer on the front of the bill.

Therefore since I make my demand at every transaction there is only money involved. No credit. Therefore I walk away, never giving the store my name - only my demand. My name is private.

Right. He who takes the benefit of using the Central Banking System, is also with the obligations of its use. Therefore one who has a fiduciary obligation is called a Trustee. And the trustee is made to give an account once a year of the legal tender issued from the trust called Central Banking. But notice that Central Banking is understood by the United States.

Thusly learn trust law and one will get a better handle on relationships - contracts happen trustee to trustee under and within State. A trustee is bound by the bylaws of the General Legislature. For each State is a Grand Man and we its joints, bones, ligaments, etc make up its body.

walter
05-22-16, 12:31 AM
I prefer to get the same speedy delivery times.

I never found using a zip code creates faster service.

Where is the obligation to use one?

David Merrill
05-22-16, 01:31 AM
The USPS will put one on there for you. But that may slow things down.

If you want a tracking number the clerk will put it on. I don't think there is really any obligation but the USPS reads from the bottom up. If you include the four-digit suffix all you would need for the fastest deliver is the nine digit ZIP.

Michael Joseph
05-22-16, 03:22 AM

Names are for relationships - and since you have no legal relationship [obligation] or fiduciary to the store, there is simply a demand and cash exchange.

Said another way to make things a bit clearer. Legal Name is legal to a certain State. Should we two pledge and create the Commonwealth of Happiness upon claim acknowledged THEN our Legal Name would only be legal to the Commonwealth of Happiness and the heads of the Commonwealth would see that value be transferred from the United States to the Commonwealth. It would be illegal from that point on to use a legal name in the United States for the Legal Name would only then be legal to the Commonwealth.

Agreements could be made between the United States and the Commonwealth via treaty as per how the Commonwealth was constituted. Legal begs a relationship but one must define the parameters of said relationship as to be known within what framework.

PilgrimPublisher
05-22-16, 04:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your input!
bob

PilgrimPublisher
05-26-16, 01:38 AM
I've been studying everyone's replies (along with a lot of other threads here) and I thank you.

2 questions come to mind:
1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a paper check now)
2.) My checking account is through my broker, so there's no physical bank to re-sign the Signature Card. How do I go about doing that?

Just had this question come to mind- does use of a credit card forego the opportunity to RLM on that purchase?

Thanks in advance!

David Merrill
05-26-16, 10:15 PM
Michael Joseph is emphasizing lately the importance of making a claim. Maybe he can point out any distinction if one exists between making a demand and a claim.

Pilgrim;

I suggest you get a stamp like this (http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Quality.Rubber.Stamps.2.719-635-0943):

Otherwise the Notice and Demand (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImeDRSRklXem5lMWM/view?usp=sharing) might be something to consider. Open an evidence repository for $46 and serve the nearest Fed Bank (http://www.cit.uscourts.gov/Rules/Rules_Forms%20Page/Rules_Forms_Guide_AO%20Page/Rules_Forms_Guide_AO%20PDF's/Schedule%20of%20Fees.pdf). After that, simply notify anybody who seems to be in between you and redemption.

Michael Joseph
05-27-16, 02:33 AM
Michael Joseph is emphasizing lately the importance of making a claim. Maybe he can point out any distinction if one exists between making a demand and a claim.

In some cases, I see demand and claim as essentially the same - basically it is the issue of a request upon which relief may be granted by the Administration or Trustee according to the bylaws which govern the trust structure.

How can one make a demand for lawful money unless one is within one's rights by contract to make said demand. In other words, if we two start a business and some third party comes along and makes a demand on our business interests whereof did the right inure upon the one who makes such demand? Where is the contract upon which right came into being? Notice a 14th amendment person of the United States brings benefits and obligations. Can't have one absent the other.

Claim can be framed too as in the foregoing but claim is broader. For instance if I go exploring on behalf of my king and I come to lands upon which I have been sent to survey and claim, THEN I may claim in the name of my great King whereupon I may perform a survey and said claim upon being without rebuttal or refusal will stand at law and the kingdom of which I undertake in and for may begin to take dominion upon the claim issued. Dominion will result in property rights and estates come into being. In other words in the case of claim it is UNDER an existing Declaration of TRUST [Kingdom] whereof upon agreement of the parties [sometimes and most times thru silence] then the kingdom may begin to go into the land and possess. Any rights UNDER said claim are subject to the Law of the Kingdom. Therefore one would be wise to learn the Law of the Kingdom.

If I a beneficiary of an existing body of law issue claim upon the chief trustee [shepherd] for relief according to the bylaws which govern the kingdom, then my claim may be granted if and only if, I meet the qualifications for relief to be granted.

Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

I hope I make it clear.

David Merrill
05-27-16, 02:20 PM
I hope I make it clear.

Yes. I think so.

But the difference between claim and demand is so vague in law, that it remains ambiguous.

P.S. Okay... I read through a few times, your post.

I make claim to a survey:

Upon which I might make a demand by right. Thank you for the helpful explanation. I feel like an explorer/priest.

doug555
05-28-16, 08:07 PM
I've been studying everyone's replies (along with a lot of other threads here) and I thank you.

2 questions come to mind:
1.) My paycheck is direct-deposit so how can I redeem each paycheck for lawful money? (I'm not sure I could even get a paper check now)
2.) My checking account is through my broker, so there's no physical bank to re-sign the Signature Card. How do I go about doing that?

Just had this question come to mind- does use of a credit card forego the opportunity to RLM on that purchase?

Thanks in advance!

This is what has worked for me for 5 years now... and has covered ALL transactions.

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html (http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html)

See 1040 Help (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?844-1040-help&p=10099&viewfull=1#post10099) thread for more info.

PilgrimPublisher
05-28-16, 11:19 PM
Thanks, Doug!

Coincidentally, I've read and learned a TON from 1040 Relief- many, many, thanks!

So since I don't receive a paper payroll check that I can demand lawful money I need to Notice and Demand to my Fed bank?
I can call my online bank and ask them about the signature card.

Thanks again!

P.s. the 2nd link is broken- 1040 Help.

doug555
05-28-16, 11:43 PM
Thanks, Doug!

Coincidentally, I've read and learned a TON from 1040 Relief- many, many, thanks!

So since I don't receive a paper payroll check that I can demand lawful money I need to Notice and Demand to my Fed bank?
I can call my online bank and ask them about the signature card.

Thanks again!

P.s. the 2nd link is broken- 1040 Help.

No N&D. No card. Just create Evidence on next deposit slip or check that you create. Just do "Getting Started".

David Merrill
05-29-16, 10:35 AM
If you can prove you made Demand, fine.

I tend to utilize process servers and evidence repositories for that. It seems more persuasive to IRS agents and attorneys. A simple record though, and God as witness through the Holy Spirit would logically, in faith, be the highest authority.

PilgrimPublisher
05-30-16, 10:36 PM
Thanks Doug,

I can't do deposit slips- I have direct deposit. So how do I make my lawful money demand on my income?

I apologize in advance - I read something about direct deposit but can't find that post now.

PilgrimPublisher
06-04-16, 07:10 PM
This is what has worked for me for 5 years now... and has covered ALL transactions.

http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html (http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html)

See 1040 Help (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?844-1040-help&p=10099&viewfull=1#post10099) thread for more info.

Follow-up question-

Does "all transactions" includes outgoing checks we write from our checking account also? Or just deposit checks made out to us?

I'm a bit unclear as to whether we use our right of RLM to income only, or purchases via checks we write against our checking account.

ag maniac
06-05-16, 04:09 AM
ALL means EVERYTHING....from that 72 cent fountain drink you swiped your debit card on.....to the social security & medicare "purchases" you made with your gross pay (w-2 employee assumed).....to that new car you paid cash for, etc

Maybe the latter part of this post (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1994-Notice-to-the-secretary-of-the-Treasury-and-Frivolous-filing-penalties&p=20424&viewfull=1#post20424) will help clarify, "Pilgrim"

Additionally, it would seem "Martin Earl" has made an extensive plea for RLM over on GLP (https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3043618/pg1)....albeit as an "anonymous coward".....but if you read user #71408469 posts in that 17 page thread (https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3043618/pg1), you will be well informed

walter
06-05-16, 03:12 PM
So how do I make my lawful money demand on my income?

"income" is a trick word they use.
Are you sure you have an income?

walter
06-07-16, 03:39 PM
http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/canada-post-might-own-the-copyright-to-your-postal-code

Canada Post Might Own the Copyright to Your Postal Code

After a years-long legal battle, Canada Post has decided that, actually, it won’t claim to own the copyright to every Canadian’s postal code—including yours.

That’s awfully nice of them, but unfortunately it doesn’t protect anybody who’s ever, say, ordered delivery online from having a suit brought against them, if Canada Post had successfully argued this. Really, the Crown corporation just settled a lawsuit wherein it claimed to own the copyright to every postal code in the country. Because of that settlement, a judge never ruled on the claim.

“We’re still faced with the uncertainty of Canada Post advancing these sorts of claims against others who might want to use their postal codes,” said David Fewer, director of the University of Ottawa’s Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic, which provided legal counsel to Geolytica, the Ottawa company sued by Canada Post.

Canada Post licenses postal code information to businesses for a fee and may limit the number of postal code searches performed by individuals on its site.

A proposal on Open Canada to make the postal code database free to use for all Canadians has garnered many comments in support.

“Canada Post should acknowledge that the approach they’ve taken to date isn’t in the best interest of the public"

Geolytica invited all Canadians to voluntarily submit their own postal codes to a database that anybody could search, and which is available under a Creative Commons license.

In response, Canada Post filed a lawsuit in 2012 claiming that Geolytica infringed on its intellectual property rights by “reproducing” its database of postal codes. Geolytica called this claim “absurd,” and since every Canadian no doubt shares their own postal code with friends, family or businesses on a near-daily basis, argued that it would constitute copyright infringement on a “massive, near-universal” scale.

Canada Post also attempted to claim copyright on the word-pair “postal code.” Yes, they attempted to own even the very phrase itself.

On May 30, Canada Post dropped the suit and settled with Geolytica. The terms of the settlement are confidential.

“Canada Post is no longer claiming copyright on my crowdsourced database,” said Ervin Ruci, Geolytica’s founder. “I will continue to do my work until Canada Post decides to open-source their information.”

“It’s important because people use this information when they look for services near them or where to vote,” Ruci continued. “Having it will improve open services for the public.”

Canada Post did not respond to Motherboard’s request for comment.

According to Fewer, the ideal solution would be for Canada Post to join the open data movement, which holds that government data should be free to use and open to all, and make their database of postal codes public.

“Canada Post should acknowledge that the approach they’ve taken to date isn’t in the best interest of the public, or even to their own organization,” said Fewer.

If Canada Post doesn’t do this, we may only get a final answer as to whether the government holds the copyright to your postal code through another ugly lawsuit.

allodial
06-07-16, 04:55 PM
I suspect the Federal Reserve districts are all 'zip coded' (i.e. zip code = commercial-revenue district partition number).

PilgrimPublisher
06-11-16, 03:22 PM
Thanks Doug,

I can't do deposit slips- I have direct deposit. So how do I make my lawful money demand on my income?

I apologize in advance - I read something about direct deposit but can't find that post now.

I'm still not sure how to do this... anyone?

What if I wrote a check against the receiving checking account to another checking account at a credit union and wrote RLM on that deposit slip? Then I'd have a physical paper trail to establish my RLM position at 1040 filing time.

David Merrill
06-11-16, 04:32 PM

What if I wrote a check against the receiving checking account to another checking account at a credit union and wrote RLM on that deposit slip? Then I'd have a physical paper trail to establish my RLM position at 1040 filing time.

Search around here for Notice and Demand.

That is a way to get your demand in to the nearest Fed bank. Then you might create a $46 evidence repository for that process, to publish it. Grab a certified copy from the federal clerk and show as needed.

Otherwise this is Redemption and if you look outward, even to a God who is separate and apart from you, then you will imitate others without understanding when you understanding redemption is really the alpha and omega of the process.

ag maniac
06-12-16, 02:33 PM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"...if you look outward
you will imitate others without understanding..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

David Merrill
06-12-16, 03:56 PM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

"...if you look outward
you will imitate others without understanding..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep. While teaching and learning are the same thing. I noticed while studying We Are 12! Grappling with the Great Commission; an eight week course spoofing the Sea Hawks slogan, that the Great Commission is translated to TEACH when the meaning of DISCIPLE is to LEARN. I think a lot is lost in that mis-translation.

doug555
06-15-16, 11:21 PM

Yes! That paper trail is non-hearsay evidence that is thereby admissible in any court, IMO.

See below excerpt from http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html (http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html)

"Notice that 12 USC 411 has no corresponding Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) regulation to restrict anyone’s method of demanding lawful money. I think that is VERY significant. The Parallel Table of Authorities has no entry for 12 USC 411. This table’s entries go in sequence from 12 USC section 391 to section 418 (see table list extract below). Notice that Section 411 is missing! There is no regulation for statute 12 USC 411.

http://www.gpo.gov/help/parallel_table.txt (http://www.gpo.gov/help/parallel_table.txt)
[Code of Federal Regulations]
[Parallel Table]
[Revised as of January 1, 2011]
[From the U.S. Government Printing Office via GPO Access]
PARALLEL TABLE OF AUTHORITIES AND RULES
12 U.S.C. <—————————> Corresponding C.F.R.
================================================== =====
378……………………………………….. ………12 Part 303
391….31 Parts 202, 203, 209, 210, 225, 240, 306, 317, 321, 341, 346,
351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 363, 375, 380
418……………………………………….. ………31 Part 601
461………………………………….12 Parts 201, 204, 208, 217"

This means the WAY you make YOUR demand is NOT regulated. Just make it so it becomes ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE so it sufficiently rebuts the PRESUMPTION you were USING private fiat currency that invokes a USAGE FEE (aka "income tax").

Read: https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803 (https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803)

Michael Joseph
06-15-16, 11:43 PM
Yes! That paper trail is non-hearsay evidence that is thereby admissible in any court, IMO.

See below excerpt from http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html (http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/getting-started.html)

"Notice that 12 USC 411 has no corresponding Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) regulation to restrict anyone’s method of demanding lawful money. I think that is VERY significant. The Parallel Table of Authorities has no entry for 12 USC 411. This table’s entries go in sequence from 12 USC section 391 to section 418 (see table list extract below). Notice that Section 411 is missing! There is no regulation for statute 12 USC 411.

http://www.gpo.gov/help/parallel_table.txt (http://www.gpo.gov/help/parallel_table.txt)
[Code of Federal Regulations]
[Parallel Table]
[Revised as of January 1, 2011]
[From the U.S. Government Printing Office via GPO Access]
PARALLEL TABLE OF AUTHORITIES AND RULES
12 U.S.C. <—————————> Corresponding C.F.R.
================================================== =====
378……………………………………….. ………12 Part 303
391….31 Parts 202, 203, 209, 210, 225, 240, 306, 317, 321, 341, 346,
351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 363, 375, 380
418……………………………………….. ………31 Part 601
461………………………………….12 Parts 201, 204, 208, 217"

This means the WAY you make YOUR demand is NOT regulated. Just make it so it becomes ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE so it sufficiently rebuts the PRESUMPTION you were USING private fiat currency that invokes a USAGE FEE (aka "income tax").

Read: https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803 (https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_803)

Also the law is not a respecter of persons.