PDA

View Full Version : Suitor Testifies to the Brain Trust

David Merrill
05-28-16, 06:32 PM
Some of you know that I call this kind of recital, of brain trust broadcasts Crosstalk:

The other night I was headed home on a motorway in Colorado in a car with one headlight, no left turn signal and was caught speeding 70 mph in a 50. The emergency lights flashed and they "officer" came up and I handed the docs and he said that he would just give me a warning for the headlight. He left to his car and returned in less than 5 minutes and handed me a warning and said have a good night. He never mentioned a warning for the speeding, which usually raises the most cash. This type of occurrence has come up several times and they waived prosecution for a reason, not quite sure as what it is. But if I had to guess it would be the challenge of the LOR along with the other claims made. There has to be something as I have not even received a ticket for numerous instances. To further state that the local Courts just want me gone and have bent over to see me off with the least amount of further damage. It is simply bizarre as others familiar with the legal ideas I presented with the help of others, some of them e-mail on this "club". So then officials speak with me they get confused as to what is going on as the system just backed down.

Thanks again Michael J and David Merrill.

xparte
09-30-16, 07:12 PM
Issuing further testimony as any suitor should the beneficial access too the brain trustees a balance on this battlefield is between process and paperwork. Theater of War or Actors Guild how one reacted identifies the integrity of that battle .I haven't found access too a greater delivery of transparent truth then these two war horses.All items on operating a service are can not be commercially valued. Innocence or Guilt is a gift the $500.00 donated to a education based on ones Innocence or Guilt with no difference between them. BEHAVIOR acting guilty or acting innocent is irrelevant.The compliment is a tolerance that one squires under does becoming a suitor clear a battlefield nope its the very amplification of it. You're enthusiasm for theater and every theatrical prop you'll ever be expose too. Court rules for costumes and lines are already drawn. And your behavior its been deemed how you'll be acting your told how to act what to wear when to speak .What forms you can use what's opinion whats judgment depends on behavior .Booking agent if your in the book someone will be around to balance the book keeping your own set of books or forming a set for the agency to register keeps the lines on the battlefield the agents wont cross.If a line is crossed draw a better one. Without the forum and its heavy anchored crew this ship gets lost at sea. Myself im just content holding on to the anchor and occasionally infuriating the crew.

David Merrill
09-30-16, 08:17 PM
Issuing further testimony as any suitor should the beneficial access too the brain trustees a balance on this battlefield is between process and paperwork. Theater of War or Actors Guild how one reacted identifies the integrity of that battle .I haven't found access too a greater delivery of transparent truth then these two war horses.All items on operating a service are can not be commercially valued. Innocence or Guilt is a gift the $500.00 donated to a education based on ones Innocence or Guilt with no difference between them. BEHAVIOR acting guilty or acting innocent is irrelevant.The compliment is a tolerance that one squires under does becoming a suitor clear a battlefield nope its the very amplification of it. You're enthusiasm for theater and every theatrical prop you'll ever be expose too. Court rules for costumes and lines are already drawn. And your behavior its been deemed how you'll be acting your told how to act what to wear when to speak .What forms you can use what's opinion whats judgment depends on behavior .Booking agent if your in the book someone will be around to balance the book keeping your own set of books or forming a set for the agency to register keeps the lines on the battlefield the agents wont cross.If a line is crossed draw a better one. Without the forum and its heavy anchored crew this ship gets lost at sea. Myself im just content holding on to the anchor and occasionally infuriating the crew.

I am even more easily amused than you!

[Two new suitors today!!]

xparte
10-02-16, 02:55 AM
[Two new suitors today!!] tickets and theater the bemusement or gestational development of something over a period of time. This is how amplification for amusement can register any behavior as spiritual forgiveness identifies Material forgiveness. The theater appearance and the bemused paperwork. Be a old suitor with nothing new to say.or saying it over and over never gets old. The handicapping compliment he a agood kisser for a hairlip.

David Merrill
10-02-16, 03:01 AM
Hard to snorkel with a hairlip!