PDA

View Full Version : Banishment on Motla68 Lifted.

David Merrill
04-15-11, 06:14 AM
The reasoning being that my reason for banishing Motla68 has been explained clearly several times. Motla68's explanation of the functioning verbiage on the Presentment, when he finally explained it, excluded the remedy that this Website, in my opinion is founded on.

However, Motla68 said many interesting things and brought a lot of stimulating conversation about canon law and 1861 vestigial martial law, so if he will have us, great. I do not expect things to be pleasant with the dynamic already between us but I do expect the reading to be more edifying and entertaining around here than without him.

With that said...

motla68
04-18-11, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone, I was just informed today that the banned was lifted. I missed it in my busy schedule somehow. I would like to thank all of you who supported this decision, quite pleasing to hear that the seeds I planted before had such great impact in conversation here. Hope you all can accept my apologies if I have offended anyone in here personally. A couple of you did have some very intelligent thought put into your posts.

I hope you all can understand that my reappearance here for many reasons will not be in representation of Coresource Solution or any success as a group so please do not throw back in my face anything posted in the past, if you want to know more about this group then contact me privately at your own free will. With that my replies will just be to give of pure knowledge and experience to share, I am not here to teach anyone, you must accept full liability for what is received, if you learn something it is your fault, if you do not learn something it is still your own fault, please keep criticism at bay and I will do the same. Ask a question or make comment on that thread or post directly, not for some post on another thread somewhere else, stay focused.
Also on my part will try to respect the rules of brain trust here and give further explanation and the "show me" style of posting.

Have a blessed day and thanks again.

Michael Joseph
04-18-11, 05:57 PM
welcome back. Now get to work!

motla68
04-18-11, 07:13 PM
welcome back. Now get to work!

yes sir, :D lol

Treefarmer
04-19-11, 12:48 AM
Good, I'm glad we've been able to come to a mature solution here.
I believe we can all get along fine.

I look forward to intelligent discussions.

Blessings

David Merrill
04-19-11, 05:45 AM
I am glad you have come back Motla68. While I found your teasing about the verbiage on the presentment infuriating I can live with that. It was when you left off the - or exchanged for [lawful money] - that I felt you were being harmful to the teaching of remedy written into the Fed Act and banished you.

I have yet to be convinced that the martial law and canon law processes have effect when they are applied with the financial remedy. That is why I reacted the way I did when you excluded §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411). This thread is probably as good a place as any to explain that in more detail.

The Emergency was lifted (http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_PL94-412.jpg) in 1976. However on the second page we find stipulations (http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_PL94-412_stipulation.jpg) restricting that lifting. The stipulation provides that the President or Secretary can declare a Bankers' Holiday (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode12/usc_sec_12_00000095----000-.html) should people threaten the Fed by redeeming lawful money again - just like the 1913 20-year Charter was threatening the Fed in 1933. Look closely at Title 12 U.S.C. §§95a (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode12/usc_sec_12_00000095---a000-.html) and 95b (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode12/usc_sec_12_00000095---b000-.html). That pre-approved power given the President and Secretary is the manifestation of the 1861 martial law, now martial rule but present only in banking and over citizens of the US in contract with the Fed through endorsement; effectively people as Fed banks.

The only scientific method to prove canon law - robin egg-blue paper wrappers and the application of peaceful envoy, removing yourself from the battlefield so to speak by citing Lieber Code are effective is to avoid using the more applicable remedy - found in current law. As long as you use both, then I say it is the modern remedy found in current law at play.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8906/pentagramofjurisdiction.jpg

motla68
04-19-11, 07:06 AM
The past is history and I come back trying to start back with a clean slate here, bringing all this up sure does not make that easy.
There was a couple times where things stopped working for some reason, so we searched for a new strategy to get the ball rolling again and it did, so we changed some things, that is all I am going to say about that.

I am not going to Teach, make claims of what made it work or try to prove anything any more, my theory is going to remain my private business. All am going to do is Show what was done and how we did it, from there you can make your own interpretations and conclusions, what one learns or does not learned, what is followed up on with due diligence or not is in the eye of the beholder. I find it fruitless to try and break through some peoples EGO when they have already made up their own mind of how something played out.

There has been some new developments lately that I heard of where the only thing put on the presentment was the name type written in capital letters was put on the presentment followed by a colon and then just put " Property of the State". This was allegedly done on hospital bills, I will spare any details until we can get a sanitized version of the presentment and results.
Also I am waiting on replies my self from a couple state registrars of some direct questions pertaining to the name held in trust and the usufructuary that appears to be in place.

David Merrill
04-19-11, 11:19 AM
The past is history and I come back trying to start back with a clean slate here, bringing all this up sure does not make that easy.
There was a couple times where things stopped working for some reason, so we searched for a new strategy to get the ball rolling again and it did, so we changed some things, that is all I am going to say about that.

I am not going to Teach, make claims of what made it work or try to prove anything any more, my theory is going to remain my private business. All am going to do is Show what was done and how we did it, from there you can make your own interpretations and conclusions, what one learns or does not learned, what is followed up on with due diligence or not is in the eye of the beholder. I find it fruitless to try and break through some peoples EGO when they have already made up their own mind of how something played out.

There has been some new developments lately that I heard of where the only thing put on the presentment was the name type written in capital letters was put on the presentment followed by a colon and then just put " Property of the State". This was allegedly done on hospital bills, I will spare any details until we can get a sanitized version of the presentment and results.
Also I am waiting on replies my self from a couple state registrars of some direct questions pertaining to the name held in trust and the usufructuary that appears to be in place.

Yes. My banishing you was a painful decision to make. I have moved this over to your thread - http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?229-Presentment-handled-without-cash-check-money-order-or-credit-card&p=1987&viewfull=1#post1987

As Treefarmer pointed out - my banishing you was shameful on the face of this new website. The Quatlosers took the expected advantage of it too - to make me sound like a tyrant. Like I have said above, it is both edifying and entertaining to have you back. I am certain I will get to the bottom of your fixation that the effective remedy is pre-1913, as you indicate in the above quoted post. My journal to getting there will in itself be edifying; which of course, upon the Thank You posts, bolsters my ego even more!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. You all should be aware that while I enjoy being thanked - doing it on a PM is mildly annoying as if I want to share it, removing your name, that just makes me look even more narcissistic. Please; if you want to thank me, do it in front of everybody. Otherwise I honestly don't need the ego boost.

Mark Christopher
04-19-11, 01:22 PM
Guten Morgen mein Fuhrer,
Danke schon David, sorry had to do it seeing the tyrant comment! (BTW David your genuine commitment to the material and subject shows through and I believe no shame has been brought...it is all a process) We all make mistakes that is one of the great things of being human. But it appears we came out of it being bettter for it. The balance is restored.

Welcome back Motla68, its a beautiful new day.
Be Well
Mark

David Merrill
04-19-11, 05:18 PM
I am still having trouble accepting it as a mistake. Hopefully Motla68 is confident enough to keep posting even with my rigorous evaluations of his attachments. That is very edifying for me anyway.

If he cannot handle my evaluation then I accept that as confirmation I am correct. I hope that people are reading my posts carefully enough to understand my perspective in light of the namesake of the Website - that the 1913 Congress had to write remedy in to the Fed Act because of the 'Saving to Suitors' Clause of 1789.

Mark Christopher
04-19-11, 06:43 PM
- that the 1913 Congress had to write remedy in to the Fed Act because of the 'Saving to Suitors' Clause of 1789.

There are no mistakes...only happy accidents. The powers that be are always finding new ways to teach us.

And note when you say it like that (the quote from above) you just connected a bunch of dots for me. Another happy accident.
Be Well
Mark Christopher.

David Merrill
04-19-11, 08:05 PM
I hope Motla 68 is here to stay. He has a lot of links that will be helpful. Quite a bit about Lieber Code and its effects up through the 1917 Trading with the Enemy Act for example. On the other hand, vestigial canon law goes back to Paul forming the Roman Welfare State that is still effective under Christendom.

I want to hear more. He brought out a great example of redeeming lawful money but failed to even show is clearly the verbiage on the example image, and even attributed its success to be a mistake and fluke. So there I went off again...

There is so much - so many dots to connect! I am glad people still find learning around here fun.

motla68
04-19-11, 08:56 PM
Go right on ahead evaluating, I am looking at this with a new prospective that I would rather have some evaluation even if driven by ego then not to have any evaluation at all.

David Merril: vestigial canon law goes back to Paul forming the Roman Welfare State that is still effective under Christendom.

I see your picking up pieces to the puzzle here and there and you do not even know it, this is where the self teaching and learning come in.
Maybe MJ had a hand in that since I was on here last, who knows?

I do not look at life in absolutes, it is conscience that the majority of people have free will to create their own destiny.
" You will be amazed about what you can do and how well you can do it " - Peaceful Warrior

http://youtu.be/U5XAd2zDvzg

Yep, learning can be fun, so shut off that big engine and hoist a sail now and then that there could be more going on then what meets the eye. Sometimes we need to learn to wake up the third eye (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland). We are alive, not dead pieces of paper. At least I do not interpret my skin to be paper anyway.

David Merrill
04-19-11, 11:20 PM
I prefer to think that by "ego" you mean the remedy as it has been written into the law:

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3011/12usc411pre1934.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7039/12usc411.jpg

I had a fright that kept me up part of the night though. Somebody showed me a $5K-style frivolous bill from the IRS. I was reminded this morning though that the penalty stemmed from Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code system of Zero Income Return.

motla68
04-20-11, 12:29 AM
Ego is this estate of knowledge we have built up in our head that we have spent so much time investing in, this estate then becomes sentimental to us and very difficult to let go, it also acts as a defensive tool when we believe someone is wrong and has the manifestation in appearance to be in controversy to the estate of knowledge holding sentiment. Believe me I understand, had to go through this myself, once crossed over from what I was doing before I knew then the trash had to be taken out of my head.
Not sure if you remember, but I wrote up a post to what one would say in court with what our study group knows which runs parallel to a lot of things found in Libel in Review. The intent was not to take away from Libel in Review, but make it a stronger tool. Also remember me saying that I try to live with no absolutes, it is got me this far, moved into this area back in August of 2004, on the way my vehicle broke down and I pulled into Raleigh with a little more then $50 in my pocket and I am still here, I don't think would have made it if my world was filled with absolutes.

I have had many of long nights too, when we were all first putting this stuff together.

David Merrill
04-20-11, 01:13 AM
The concepts of Lieber Code and canon law you spout are right on. The Emergency was ended in 1976 except for the Bankers' Holiday stuff around protecting the Fed from a run on redeeming lawful money. So I have tamed my ego about it all. You have been excluding the only viable remedy out there. I sought counsel and decided it better for the Website; as without lawful remedy people go to jail trying the other stuff you have been adding on. So it really came down to an executive decision about teaching people to execute illegal process. Not my ego.

I chose not to let you teach only the part of the process that would land people in jail. Go back to Post #1 of this thread and check it out Motla68.

motla68
04-20-11, 03:31 AM
The concepts of Lieber Code and canon law you spout are right on. The Emergency was ended in 1976 except for the Bankers' Holiday stuff around protecting the Fed from a run on redeeming lawful money. So I have tamed my ego about it all. You have been excluding the only viable remedy out there. I sought counsel and decided it better for the Website; as without lawful remedy people go to jail trying the other stuff you have been adding on. So it really came down to an executive decision about teaching people to execute illegal process. Not my ego.

I chose not to let you teach only the part of the process that would land people in jail. Go back to Post #1 of this thread and check it out Motla68.

Holy crap let me get a beer and celebrate, David Merrill said something is right on, thank you for that.
Have some faith in what I may put in to this forum just might be reality.

I do not limit myself to such statements as " only viable remedy" though, even with what I know to be a good solution. I have new thoughts all the time, go to test them and a lot of times it does work, but there is no guarantees it will work for someone else, Lawful Money is not God, it is just a tool. I even entertain the fact that someone might even have a better way to do it then me. I do not fear jail as much as anyone else would, me being in jail would just be part of the journey for me, would make the best of the situation I could, the last and only time I was in there was looked at as a learning experience, because I literally put myself there on purpose, never been there, heard a lot of stories but I am a man who learns by experiencing it, this is how I learn, it is my way. It may not be how you learn, that is obvious, but don't piss on my parade if you cannot see something and then bring up the same issue from the past again and again and again. Be more specific instead of critical in your questions, this appears as sarcasm, that ego leaking through that is out of balance in us having any kind of meeting of the minds.

David Merrill
04-20-11, 03:54 AM
The problem is that you can show no success stories that do not depend on the remedy written into the law. You showed one or two that had the remedy and something else too and you think that it was the other thing. You do not have any success stories that exclusively have the other thing - other than the remedy. I am not pissing on your parade here. I am just clarifying exactly what it is that you are showing us and what it is that you are trying to assure us is true.

motla68
04-20-11, 04:10 AM
The problem is that you can show no success stories that do not depend on the remedy written into the law. You showed one or two that had the remedy and something else too and you think that it was the other thing. You do not have any success stories that exclusively have the other thing - other than the remedy. I am not pissing on your parade here. I am just clarifying exactly what it is that you are showing us and what it is that you are trying to assure us is true.

Hey, if you or anybody else in this forum wants to pay for it I will be more then happy to go down to the courthouse and get a copy of the 2 case files that says " dismissed " on the 2 tickets worked out this year. This is just not worth my investment of anything right now, there is bigger things I am working on to even worry about that.

David Merrill
04-20-11, 04:27 AM
Hey, if you or anybody else in this forum wants to pay for it I will be more then happy to go down to the courthouse and get a copy of the 2 case files that says " dismissed " on the 2 tickets worked out this year. This is just not worth my investment of anything right now, there is bigger things I am working on to even worry about that.

Show us the Presentments (sanitized) with the effective verbiage intact, and I will consider paying for the copies. Better yet though, just take a camera and bring us back photos for free.

We have gotten all the way back to your banishment. You told us the verbiage but excluded the remedy, remember?

motla68
04-20-11, 06:18 AM
This is all I can provide for right now. This was the second ticket, the only difference with the first one was I used United States of America instead of State of North Carolina

David Merrill
04-20-11, 09:17 AM

Just take a camera. Then you could show a certificate of some sort that a case in Wake county was Dismissed on or around March 1, 2011 and you would bolster your credentials immensely.

Or you might spend a quarter or two for a page or two.

David Merrill
04-20-11, 02:02 PM
All you are actually telling us is that if you go into the courthouse, identify yourself so that you can get a photo of the dismissal, is that you will be arrested on the bench warrant on you.

motla68
04-20-11, 02:49 PM
Just take a camera. Then you could show a certificate of some sort that a case in Wake county was Dismissed on or around March 1, 2011 and you would bolster your credentials immensely.

Or you might spend a quarter or two for a page or two.

No time today to do it, maybe Friday or next Tuesday.

motla68
04-20-11, 02:52 PM
All you are actually telling us is that if you go into the courthouse, identify yourself so that you can get a photo of the dismissal, is that you will be arrested on the bench warrant on you.

Lol, now your getting comical again. Are you back to calling me a liar without proof of warrant?

motla68
04-20-11, 03:38 PM
Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

http://youtu.be/8aWwbQixez0

I did not use same paperwork back in 2009 at a road stop, but I use the same type of demeanour as this man describes in the video link. The end result was that I was sent on my way, there was no recording taken place because I had no intention of dragging the officer into court and taking time away from his family as I hoped he would have the same intention towards me.

Arik Alan
04-20-11, 05:19 PM
Sweet. glad to see you back Motla. i suspect that as a creature of nature one does not have obligation to operate under there law as that would be a "trespass" anywas like MJ refers too. however as peacful inhabitant it is not our intent to bring the war so to speak as well. let those who would be deceived be deceived for those farthest from the truth may be willing to murder the one whom brings it.

welcome back peaceful warrior

David Merrill
04-20-11, 09:37 PM
Matthew 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

http://youtu.be/8aWwbQixez0

I did not use same paperwork back in 2009 at a road stop, but I use the same type of demeanour as this man describes in the video link. The end result was that I was sent on my way, there was no recording taken place because I had no intention of dragging the officer into court and taking time away from his family as I hoped he would have the same intention towards me.

More that there is a lot going on with you - that you do not already have the Dismissal to show us! What's with that? You know the Dismissal is there at the courthouse in Records yet you have not set it on the copier and put in $.25 and pressed Start?

I find that a little difficult to believe from somebody who sounds as intelligent as you do.

I am encouraged by you saying you will though. If you can produce the Register of Action on that, and it backs your getting a dismissal I will certainly be apologizing publicly. I mean that.

motla68
04-21-11, 04:10 PM
fyi.. make sure your sitting down when you see this. :)

I went down today and got it. Accidentally left camera on kitchen table before going out the door, but it worked out, clerk gave me a certified copy. She had asked if it was for DMV and I told her yes, then gave me 2 copies of each case transcript and one of those certified.
I chatted with the clerk a bit for small talk, weather, how slow it was in the courthouse today, e.t.c.
She gave it to me and did not ask for a fee so i asked to confirm and with a smile she said " for you no cost".
I hate paying for parking downtown so I took the bus, $2 bus round trip and my time.

First image is something I put together from taking screenshots of the calendar entries on those days to hand to the clerk, second image is the case transcript, I tried, but this is all that she would give me.
Also confirmed that the VD in plea mode meant that it was Dismissed, I assumed something like Verdict of Dismissal maybe. MJ has been there more then I have so maybe he can double confirm that for you. Image date stamp is today if you look in the lower right corner of image.

I am still putting together the images for the first ticket, but there is not really big difference to see.

Michael Joseph
04-21-11, 05:20 PM
usually it is $3/ cert. copy and 0.25/copy. I heard they went up on their pricing scheme. Great work. Understanding Trust Law is the ticket. ROFL....

for those of you who are looking for a book to read concerning Trust Law - the GREATEST book I have ever found is the Scriptures.

Arik Alan
04-21-11, 05:40 PM
nice Job Motla. Way to go!

motla68
04-21-11, 07:00 PM
usually it is $3/ cert. copy and 0.25/copy. I heard they went up on their pricing scheme. Great work. Understanding Trust Law is the ticket. ROFL....

for those of you who are looking for a book to read concerning Trust Law - the GREATEST book I have ever found is the Scriptures.

Yeah, a smile and some small talk, a little personal consoling goes a long way with people. They get a lot of hot heads in there that do not know who they are, plus it is not the clerk's fault if a judge makes a bad decision. Try it sometime, give some lovin. ;-)

motla68
04-21-11, 07:59 PM
Ok, here is the first ticket and the case status from court, pretty much went the same way.

David Merrill
04-21-11, 08:07 PM
Thank you and I owe you more than an apology Motla68 - like I said. I have processed the images so they can be read a little more easily:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/167/nonendorsementtickethea.jpg
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3188/nonendorsementticketdis.jpg

I apologize for allowing the inference you are a liar to stand. I actually felt that you would be surprised by handcuffs rather than you were lying. The redemption of lawful money is elevated to an even more esteemed position by your intrepid nature and fearless endeavors to understand law and nature.

The non endorsement verbiage is a variation that suitors have not formulated:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6267/nonendorsementonticket.jpg

Exchange for Credit on Account
Deposit to State of North Carolina
The Owner of Account
Care of Treasury of State of North Carolina
:The Usufructuary
Authorized Signatory X per (legal name)
(signature line)
The NAME
Persona non grata

You are obviously treating the Statement of the Charges as the financial instrument that it is.

Just the same, I find it a bit confusing because I do not understand the trust structure well enough. Michael Joseph is correct though - the scriptures, especially Genesis are good instruction on trust and contract law.

Thank you for taking that trip to show us so that we were not left wondering. I feel you have been respectful of my court's rules of evidence by doing that. I am glad it did not cost you much out-of-pocket.

I am curious though; have you renewed the registration yet?

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
04-21-11, 08:32 PM
Never thought I would see this day come, but thank you for the gracious apology. Now you know a mistake can be corrected at any time.
Yes, KISS = Keep It Simple Sojourner , call it for what it is. Be like caveman, point and grunt, hek the queen of england gets away with that! :)

I really did not understand a whole lot about trust law either back in 2009 when we first started, pulled over 4 times in 4 months, no tickets or jail time, BUT i knew what usufruct and usufructuary meant and I was not even using scripture for justification back then.

It almost did not happen, dark clouds hovering the whole morning, sprinkling on the way back to the bus stop from the courthouse and right after getting on the bus it just busted loose and pouring down rain.

I took it into inspection and it failed, the cost of repairs even if I did it myself would have nearly costed the value of the car. It sat for a few days while a made a decision, after talking to my mom she said " I want you to get rid of that damn thing, tired of looking at the eyesore, I will even give you money towards another car if you get rid of it." So you can probably guess how fast of a decision that was. :)
No, sold the car a few weeks ago to a junk dealer. My wife and I share the van right now, have not found anything I liked yet.

Peace be upon you.

David Merrill
04-21-11, 08:39 PM
Thank you for displaying that first disposition and verbiage Motla68;

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5148/nonendorsementonticket2.jpg
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5188/nonendorsementticket2di.jpg

That explains it for me quite clearly. This is still the effective verbiage - ...or exchanged for [Lawful Money].

What I see is that you used that verbiage stamp on the first one, and even though you changed it on the second ticket, the DA and judge presumed that you knew what you were doing mainly because of the first ticket's stamp.

Now before you think I am criticizing, I am also factoring in the woman who used only the stamp - who got her Setoff.

This makes sense to me within the verbiage of the current law:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7039/12usc411.jpg

On both citations you send them to the Treasury for redemption of thier charges. But the verbiage about lawful money is only expressed on the first ticket so in my science applied to your experience you can drop all the handwritten stuff but are wise to keep the stamped verbiage.

Understanding that you have to make your demand is a lot easier than studying extensively into trust law.

Amazing display of validation Motla68!! Kudos! And thank you.

Regards,

David Merrill.

motla68
04-21-11, 09:14 PM
What I see is that you used that verbiage stamp on the first one, and even though you changed it on the second ticket, the DA and judge presumed that you knew what you were doing mainly because of the first ticket's stamp.

On both citations you send them to the Treasury for redemption of thier charges. But the verbiage about lawful money is only expressed on the first ticket so in my science applied to your experience you can drop all the handwritten stuff but are wise to keep the stamped verbiage.

Just to review events and maybe rethink the first sentence quoted above, There was 2 different DA's and we did this at the check in counter before you even step into the courtroom, so I never stepped one foot into court and never had to appear before a judge. I let both DA's know that I wanted to settle right then and there "honorably". This tells him that would not like to cause embarrassment for either of us by settling now before dragging the matter into a public court room.

For me the whole lawful money statement thing is still questionable, I am still waiting on a couple things, someone to send me proof of their success not using the stamp at all or the verbiage and two the replies from the registrars. It could be that they the court officers were woken up to the fact that I know who I was and instead of interfering and creating controversy that they were just charging themselves and then the matter is discharged. The remittance however is a different animal, that is outside of court and I think probably some sort of setoff happens according to your Science in that case.

More to come sometime in the future as I make some of them scientific discoveries.

Peace

David Merrill
04-21-11, 09:33 PM
Just to review events and maybe rethink the first sentence quoted above, There was 2 different DA's and we did this at the check in counter before you even step into the courtroom, so I never stepped one foot into court and never had to appear before a judge. I let both DA's know that I wanted to settle right then and there "honorably". This tells him that would not like to cause embarrassment for either of us by settling now before dragging the matter into a public court room.

For me the whole lawful money statement thing is still questionable, I am still waiting on a couple things, someone to send me proof of their success not using the stamp at all or the verbiage and two the replies from the registrars. It could be that they the court officers were woken up to the fact that I know who I was and instead of interfering and creating controversy that they were just charging themselves and then the matter is discharged. The remittance however is a different animal, that is outside of court and I think probably some sort of setoff happens according to your Science in that case.

More to come sometime in the future as I make some of them scientific discoveries.

Peace

They shall be redeemed... at the Treasury.

That part is already written into the law.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=382&d=1303192496

The woman got her setoff without mentioning anything about the Treasury.

But then I am biased after producing two videos and instructing people to make their demand known and them getting full tax Refunds. You are onto something quite clever here though - I would not drop the stamp.

I am thinking that you treat the instrument like the bills and get the same result - simple and clean!

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6742/redeemedbills.jpg

I see no need to direct them to the Treasury when the law already does. Then again there is no harm in it - it just makes for lack of Control in the Science.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Bear Eagle
09-22-11, 11:29 PM
Very Good motla! Forgiving his debt he brought against you is true Wisdom. Everyone is happy, and everyone can go home in Peace. All interactions can be handled this way as well. So many People either project Fear or Hate when interacting with Peace Officers. They can feel it too. I would say they dealing with others emotions instead of their actions on a daily basis might be one of the reasons why we are seeing more brutality coming from them. That is why forgiveness and Love are so important in all of our dealings. We reap what we sow.

Oh, and can a Stamp be used in place of handwriting? That would save even more time for everyone involved. Ok, the stamp is covered in proceeding comments. Thanks to everyone on this thread. Simple and Clean as David has stated.

David Merrill
09-23-11, 12:47 AM
Very Good motla! Forgiving his debt he brought against you is true Wisdom. Everyone is happy, and everyone can go home in Peace. All interactions can be handled this way as well. So many People either project Fear or Hate when interacting with Peace Officers. They can feel it too. I would say they dealing with others emotions instead of their actions on a daily basis might be one of the reasons why we are seeing more brutality coming from them. That is why forgiveness and Love are so important in all of our dealings. We reap what we sow.

Oh, and can a Stamp be used in place of handwriting? That would save even more time for everyone involved. Ok, the stamp is covered in proceeding comments. Thanks to everyone on this thread. Simple and Clean as David has stated.

Hopefully on point;

For some time, since the Freeman Standoff at least I have had the security guards at the courthouse dog me around whenever I am there. I went to file papers the other day and one asked me for my ID. I gave him a World Identity Card and he quickly took it and five guards gathered around while I gathered my things out of the rubber tub. He brought it back to me cheerfully and thanked me.

I realized that they had heard about it from me using it downstairs in Records and wanted to get a look. They let me go about in the courthouse unescorted.

P.S. Here is another possibility.

The driver license cards and the state-issued ID cards are now Smart. Possibly they are requesting ID from people who come in without Smart ID? They may have installed a Smart Reader recently at the courthouse so that they get a complete ID on anybody who comes in. I would guess they saw my stainless steel wallet maybe too; they are supposedly RFID proof - bah, humbug! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypNLusIHZI)

Shuftin
12-17-11, 09:38 PM
This is not subject matter that I am knowledgeable about. As such I can approach this conversation without any preconceived ideas or clouded thoughts. Basically I am an outside observer.

Why must there be one remedy, only one remedy, and nothing else but one remedy ? It brings to mind the old adage “There is more than one way to skin a cat.” What remedy, NAY, how many remedies existed prior to §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411)? From the discourse I’ve read, It would seem that David firmly believes that none, no not one, remedy existed prior to §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411).

Motla68 speaks of at least one remedy that existed prior to §16 of the Fed Act (Title 12 U.S.C. §411). And for speaking on this, he was banned. In legal legal land, even case law stands forever unless or until it is overturned and a “New” truth is presented. For motla68 to be wrong, there must be wet ink verbiage clearly displaying that the old remedy is now mute, null, and void. Without such wet ink evidence to the contrary, it stands to reason that the old remedy continues to stand on its own merit.

Even an old remedy, though discarded, forgotten, and no longer used, remains valid unless made invalid via wet ink presentments stating such remedy is now invalid.

So back to square one. Why can’t both remedies be fully effective in their own Right? The missing link seems to be the “Smoking Gun” evidence that motla68’s remedy is no longer in effect.

We can locate that “Smoking Gun” evidence that motla68’s remedy is no longer in effect or we can attack and bann the messenger. Another maxim of natural law is that “Force follows the path of least resistance.”

Sorry David, like I said, “This is not subject matter that I am knowledgeable about.”

David Merrill
12-17-11, 09:51 PM
I recall putting a lot of effort into writing posts that explained what happened clearly. Motla68 was basically "shotgunning" some process that included remedy as described in the law. I kept pointing out the remedy was right there on the process but he kept going on about the other verbiage based in a Treasury Direct Account/Birth Certificate bond/Strawman Redemption, whatever you want to call it. Fine. In my opinion it was the demand for lawful money that would function as remedy. Then Motla68 started showing us evidence of success stories but would leave the verbiage ambiguous and was being secretive. I started prodding him to tell us or show us what the verbiage was and he left the lawful money demand off and only told us about the part he thought worked.

I still believe that doing so was a dangerous process to mimic. Motla68 was allowed to post again in ten days mostly because he was entertaining here. Lately his style has been annoying people and he has quit posting. That was his choice. He has not been banished as far as I know.

Banja
12-17-11, 10:12 PM
Shuftin, if I may suggest, you may wish to take the time to review some of the recent posts by the individual in question. Specifically, some of the run-ins with shikamaru. Maybe, the individual is looking for a more receptive audience, rather than some of the log jams they had been experiencing lately. Just speculation on my part though.

Shuftin
12-17-11, 10:14 PM
Well, that is what happens when one i.e. Myself, shows up at the tail end of a conversation. I can picture the course of events from your reply. Got it, cool, thanks for updating.

Shuftin
12-18-11, 12:49 AM
Shuftin, if I may suggest, you may wish to take the time to review some of the recent posts by the individual in question. Specifically, some of the run-ins with shikamaru.Rumors and tales of shikamaru's marauding conquest and fallen foe has reached even the furthest outposts. The trail of tears concerning defeated arguments is an easy one to follow. All roads lead to ROME. Yeh, that's a jab at shikamaru. LOL. Outstanding work shikamaru.

shikamaru
12-18-11, 10:23 AM
Rumors and tales of shikamaru's marauding conquest and fallen foe has reached even the furthest outposts. The trail of tears concerning defeated arguments is an easy one to follow. All roads lead to ROME. Yeh, that's a jab at shikamaru. LOL. Outstanding work shikamaru.

Shuftin!!

Great to see you here, guy !!
Will you hang out a bit with us here?

David Merrill
12-18-11, 08:55 PM
Ditto;

Welcome Shuftin! I have fond memories of your postings on the old SJC.

Shuftin
12-18-11, 10:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ms2akMoRt0&feature=related

Yea, I'll hang around for a bit.

Treefarmer
12-19-11, 02:36 AM
Well, that is what happens when one i.e. Myself, shows up at the tail end of a conversation. I can picture the course of events from your reply. Got it, cool, thanks for updating.

Great to see you Shuftin!
Glad you joined us again.
I hope you'll hang around a while and join in on the entertainment.

Liebe Gruesse