PDA

View Full Version : Why Women Destroy Nations, Civilizations

allodial
06-02-16, 04:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

David Merrill
06-02-16, 02:21 PM
This outcome and fear is completely unnecessary. We already have the balance within. There are even plenty of different approaches to self cultivation:

David Merrill
06-02-16, 04:50 PM
P.S. About Point A above: Two words - Nettie Pot.

Or better yet, to increase brain oxygen with a smile:

The author of the video assumes the world is stuck on the inside of its face, because he feels stuck on the inside of his face - classical projection.

I would rather think about it a bit and then understand how close the sinus cavity is to the pineal gland, and how important iodine (KI) and krill oil can be, when mixed with plenty of oxygen, in removing the calcium plaque from the pineal gland and amygdali.

Really folks! Is this brain science? Look at that... If you are willing to put some humor up your nose it only costs $1!

Scanning my head topographically it becomes obvious how close the air is getting to my pineal gland, now that I have cleared out all the snot. It took about six weeks - about six years ago. And I even noticed some cottony deposits loosened up recently. Few people realize they are carrying around a low-grade sinus infection. - I suspect that some of the snot and bacteria has been up people's noses since childhood!

Michael Joseph
06-02-16, 09:26 PM
If one is honest with one's self, then one will see that many aspects of the so called "woman" are within their own psyche. This is why in Scripture the Word Allegorically relates the bride of Christ as a woman. On a smaller fractal in the psyche, the woman relates to the emotional nature and this Bernays knew well. For Bernays taught the West how to manipulate the Public thru emotion.

Consider a matriarchal society - it is NOT headed by a female - no just the opposite, the male and female are on equal standing. Consider Neferneferuaten Nefertiti (/?n?f?r?ti?ti/) (ca. 1370 – ca. 1330 BC) was an Egyptian queen and the Great Royal Wife (chief consort) of Akhenaten, an Egyptian Pharaoh. In their reign the society was Matriarchal.

To me it is interesting how the Christian Scriptures clearly say to Honor thy Father and thy Mother but it seems the religious always forget their Mother. Always with the Patriarchal system of the GodHead. But St. Paul admonishes and says that we can know the GodHead by looking at the creation. And folks, like it or not, you were all birthed by a WOMAN. Thusly we learn from Jesus that we must be reborn from the Spirit - thusly you now have the Nature of the Holy Spirit. For what man ever birthed a child?

And yet, we find that there exist TWO ladies. One of the Emotion [Leah - who is weak eyed/Hagar] and Spirit [Rachel/Sarah - who is vivacious].

An uncircumcised Abram could not impregnate Sarai - so lets not point the finger at the Women - that is unfair. Us men who are completely in the LEFT brain have just as much to do with the birth of the child. For it is of OUR seed of which the child is birthed.

Furthermore, we see:

Isa 54:1 Shout in triumph, O barren [Sarah], thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the sons of the desolate than the sons of the husbanded one, saith the LORD.

When on analyzes the psyche one will see we are ALL - male and female - inside. Mind [male] - Emotion [female]. Thusly we can all be manipulated by those who understand the psyche. Thusly we are commanded to get knowledge and with knowledge, understanding and with understanding get Wisdom.

So yes, maybe the presenter is correct it is the Emotional nature of MAN-KIND which is bringing down civilizations - for the woman [Emotion] is NEVER to rule the Man [Mind]

David Merrill
06-02-16, 10:13 PM
Hi MJ;

I in interested what words in the Hebrew are used to describe this:

And yet, we find that there exist TWO ladies. One of the Emotion [Leah - who is weak eyed/Hagar] and Spirit [Rachel/Sarah - who is vivacious].

- For the terms Spirit and Emotion specifically.

Michael Joseph
06-02-16, 11:19 PM
Hi MJ;

I in interested what words in the Hebrew are used to describe this:

- For the terms Spirit and Emotion specifically.

Lets go shoot the bull - tell me of which English words explain this idiom? Logic will not get you there - in fact logic, or left brain only, will especially bar one - for one is without balance in regard to intuition.

The Scriptures declare that one is not to eat swine's flesh - and yet how many will discern that what is really being said is not to feed your mind with hog slop doctrine and philosophy. In fact, we see even in our day the mark of the beast mind [logic only] being taken into the hand [smart phones]. And these so called "smart" devices gives the user instant access to the global beast mind. And soon we shall see a neural network being formed - in fact it is more developed now than most people even know. For example - See FAQ section at http://humaitech.com

So if you are looking for a specific Hebrew word, I cannot help you. But I notice that there was a time when Man and His Own [Woman] were ONE. I do not read the Scriptures making a distinction between Adam/Eve - for He called their name Adam. Remember lets first frame our discussion - for lack of framework leads to many errors. Where are you on Jacob's Ladder? From what perspective do you speak from is key. For at once I can also say truthfully the Woman is the Laity/Congregation/Citizen or even the Church as a whole.

In the latter case, we see this is true of the Woman who is carried into the Wilderness - where she "eats" away from the masses "in the attic" she studies away at matters that truly matter. Wives submit yourselves unto your Husbands is so terribly misunderstood. For read Hosea - it says of YHVH that in those days He shall be HUSBAND. Now pray tell who is the Wife?

Adam was a Husbandman - pray tell who do you think Eve was? And then we have that age old idiom "to each his Own". For Adam/Eve/Serpent are one Person [State/Church] - and God walks in that Kingdom. This is very hard to hear, but the Trees speak to Perception.

Who would marry a harlot? Answer that question WITHIN you. To point the finger without is laziness. It denies the work an Mahanim and Pineal - keeping one from making the Great Step from Pentecost to Tabernacles. I would hate to look into the Mirror without first addressing the beam in my own "eye".

I trust you know I speak not to you personally but to mankind in general.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
06-03-16, 12:40 AM
Thank you. I understand most of what you say and am grateful how you express scriptural interpretation as spiritual biology.

Michael Joseph
06-03-16, 02:02 AM
Thank you. I understand most of what you say and am grateful how you express scriptural interpretation as spiritual biology.

For too long folks have sought to divorce Spiritual matters from Science. But those who understand Christ JESUS know these are inseparable.

Dan 1:3 And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the sons of Israel, of the king's seed, and of the nobles;

Dan 1:4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

As the men of science climb the mountain at the top they find sitting at the edge children of wisdom. These men of science ask "who are you?" The children of wisdom answer "we are religionists [Spiritual], where have you been?" For these men of wisdom know not to separate the two for we know the unseen by looking at the seen - this is Christ JESUS. For matter did not proceed Spirit. Mind before Matter.

David Merrill
06-03-16, 02:15 AM
That is correct Michael Joseph;

I have wondered if there are any accounts of the scientific process documented prior to Hananiah, Azariah and Mischael convincing their captors that a light vegetarian diet was much healthier.

shikamaru
06-04-16, 12:41 AM
Copulins: How they work (http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/custom.html)

David Merrill
06-04-16, 09:48 AM
This explains a lot for me! Thank you.

The Chemistry of Copulins (How Women are Drugging You)
APRIL 7, 2015 / HARVARDCRIMSON12
copulins

The vagina produces a thick fluid known as copulin that has actual mind control effects on a male’s brain. If a man is exposed to a woman’s copulins, over time she will be able to:

1) Change, remove, or insert memories.

2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.

3) ?Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later.

4) ?Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

”Karl Grammer and Elizabeth Oberzaucher, researchers who study how the human scent influences sexual attraction, found that when women are ovulating, they produce pheromones called copulins. Copulins have a distinct smell, which Elizabeth describes as “butter that has gone bad.”

When a man gets a whiff of copulins, his testosterone levels rise. As a result, he secretes androstenone, an odor that repels women who aren’t ovulating.”

Through the process of coupling a female and male will lay relatively still without having sex with the penis inside of the vagina. The process may take up to 15 minutes and works faster and more efficiently when the female is on top of the male. During this period the vagina injects up to 1/2 cup (100 ml) of the copulin fluid into the urethral opening at the tip of the penis, which is chemically attracted to semen, and will follow the semen down the shaft directly into the testicles. After 15 minutes of coupling the copulins will have entered the blood stream and traveled from his testicles up into the hypothalamus (a section of the brain that controls hormones) causing the male to become completely influenced by the needs and suggestions of the female.

Once a hypothalamus is flooded with copulins, the male brain is just sitting on idle, with only the bare minimum of thought process. In this state, the male is probably not thinking of anything at all, but any input from the female will become the male’s singular focus.

After multiple couplings:

the male hypothalamus completely ignores his own polypeptides while her copulins are present, even if the female gives no input. Although the male is not forming many original thoughts, the brain is still communicating ideas back and forth; however, these ideas are completely regulated by what the male already knows the female expects.

Some women report having conflicting issues of morality concerning coupling and the effects of copulins producing a false sense of happiness in the male, and others more boldly state they see no problem with coupling and have ”coupled” their husbands while he was asleep. This is usually done in the morning when the male is naturally erect from a relaxing night of sleep. Women have given testimonies about the influence of coupling has on their husbands. For example, they routinely do all the housework and are more eager to spend time with the children.

Playing the field

”Over time, the presence of a womans distinctive copulins and hormonal scent becomes addictive to the male, which is why a young emperor or prince was often given a large number of females that he could rotate between, never allowing himself to become addicted or under the spell of one womans copulins.”

Warning

Copulins are often sold over the counter and online in 100% concentrated form that comes in a perfume spray. This perfume spray will have the same effects on the male as the coupling process and will enhance her ability to control a male.

No. 9 Bask, a 99% Copulin Spray.

Copulin sprays create the highest state of sexual euphoria known to man. So intense they can become mind controlling and last for days. Copulins will excite and entice any man or any woman individually, or both genders at the same time. Beware!

Synopsis

You see, the chemistry of a women is to attract humans [in dangerous ways], specifically males and more specifically the sperm, but the scent of their copulins will mentally weaken a person and systematically works to relax them (regardless of gender), artificially making them seem safe. Whether it be to tell them their secrets (instinctively they gather and pass along information this way) or to distract and sexually arouse someone. That’s just how those chemicals effect the polypeptides in the hypothalamus gland of your brain. The colliding forces of copulins will also cause collective thinking in group of women, especially if they are ovulating at or near the same cycle. Fifteen minutes is all it takes for copulins to take over a majority of the hypothalamus gland. Even less time if you are having sex with them . If you are within 3 feet of an ovulating woman or group of them YOUR polypeptides are being replaced at a rate of 5% a minute with THEIR copulins. Yes, you are being chemically drugged by women, even if you are a woman. Over time the brain becomes addicted to a particular scent of copulins, which is why a young emperor or prince was often given a large number of concubines (female sex workers) that he could rotate between, never allowing himself to become addicted or under the spell of one womans copulins. Lastly, when around 80% of your polypeptides have been replaced they will they are able to:

1) Change, remove, or insert memories.
2) Tell the male what he sees, hears, feels, smells, tastes.
3) Insert subconscious thoughts that will surface as “his own ideas” or behavior later.
4) Plant trigger words or actions that can cause thoughts, actions, or sensations in the male at later dates (days, weeks, even months).

Good luck! It’s a jungle out there!

allodial
06-04-16, 07:03 PM
Copulins: How they work (http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/custom.html)

The chemistry, some might say, tends to shadow spiritual activity to some extent. The deep psychology and technology of control of women is valuable to those who wish to control men. Few men seem to realize how utterly feral unregenerate women can be despite all pretenses and outer appearances.

Michael Joseph
06-04-16, 07:45 PM
The chemistry, some might say, tends to shadow spiritual activity to some extent. The deep psychology and technology of control of women is valuable to those who wish to control men. Few men seem to realize how utterly feral unregenerate women can be despite all pretenses and outer appearances.

You know that is a wise statement. Many men don't realize that the woman is being used to manipulate the man. I would go so far as to say that the woman does not realize this as true either. So the blind lead the blind and they both end up in the ....

We see this in external forms as in male and female but when one looks internally one has to admit that when emotion leads the mind trouble ensues. Of course this is most notable in the fear response for security and lack or want.

Bernays taught the "children of the West" how to easily manipulate the emotion. And this is evident in the Policy to pacify the public with "no money down and easy monthly payments." In other words: "give the public whatever it desires."

But alas this policy will always fail for one day the banker will demand payment [war] and She will send Him off to fight for all of her wants and desires. And when a gun is thrust into Johnny's hand , Johnny will gladly take the gun. And Johnny's daddy for FEAR of the ire of his peers will gladly put that gun into Johnny's hand for he fought in his time and Johnny will go to war. Because - by God - the women will have what they want. It is the way of carnality.

And with GREAT PRIDE and also TREMENDOUS FEAR, Johnny will go to war so that he and others can eat their Chicken Fried and their Cold Beer on a Saturday Night - wear a pair of jeans that fit just right and listen to their radio songs.....I wonder if one in a million can even spot the programming.

Is this not trauma based mind control building alters of fear and lust and greed in the minds [men] and desires [women] of Man-Kind?

Let me be a bit more blunt: and I don't mean to be cruel but nevertheless I will call it like I see it: Drones CREATING and LEADING new Drones. Seems Johnny has one hand on his rifle and another on his gun! You older folks will get that one.

When I began to explore my own psyche, then I began to get a better understanding on external relationships. For at once the Drone always seeks his/her OWN. And is easily manipulatable - just don't show him/her any attention - and he/she will come running for that one desires everyone to Love/Like him/her. And thusly in the converse of this manipulation game is the "friend zone" whereupon the "daddy pleaser" who just can never seem to please - places the object of her ire as the manipulation target of her desire. For he/she [Emotion] will declare SERVE ME.

This is not just a female thing. For how many males do you see who are also weak in their emotional form who hold up the woman as worthy to be praised? And they allow the woman to run all over them. For these weak minded ones have surrendered their mind to emotion. This cuts both ways - and what we really seek is BALANCE in the TEMPLE. Where the man [mind] and the woman [emotion] are ONE in union. Both are equally yoked to the plow.

I think it was Adam Curtiss who created the wonderful film HAPPINESS MACHINES (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d29tf_the-century-of-the-self-part-1-of-4-happiness-machines_school)- part 1 of a 4 part series. I highly recommend this series to everyone to watch.

The Mob is Fickle brother - thus the Circus.

[B]In SUMMARY: The Mind is being controlled not by need but by WANT. And this is akin to the woman ruling over the man. And that which is within is also without. Or you can say that which is above is also below. Let me be clear ladies, if you think me to disparage you, then re-read. I speak to emotion and mind of which now more specifically Natures of Being. The idea is that thru emotional manipulation a public can be made docile and thusly controllable.

Therefore I say KNOW THYSELF. Bernays let loose secrets of the Higher Mind and look how carnality seized upon these concepts for its own benefit. And people wonder why the Scriptures are written in parables.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
06-04-16, 08:44 PM
Following up on previous post:

Now extrapolate the female to look at a society as a emotionally controlled female. Does the male really want to dominate the female [individual form] or is dominion more about societies and states of being? See how when one comprehends these internal "forces" then one immediately gets a better handle on the external forces which drive the mass.

The mob is irrational - not driven by the Mind but by the Spinal Cord - this is the FALL OF MAN in the garden. For the Spine is the Serpent in the midst of the garden. The FIVE lords of the Philistines are the five senses. And one can easily see that the inner analogy also expresses externally. We can see that when the mass is self-centered that the self-centered society will always have a ruler to rule them. For the inner response to control everything manifests without as one to rule them all.

Then one begins to see the desires as feminine and the thoughts as male. For at once we can now come above the physical [matter] and begin to get a peek at Spirit. For the TREES in the Garden are that of Perception. And when the mass begins to perceive thru the five sense limited state of being, then mankind has fallen. And now in man's fallen state the woman is not equal with the man but rather the woman [emotion] must be put in check.

Else, look around what do you see? The mind is hypnotized by irrational thought and the emotion is given her "hearts desire." The woman being subject to the man is a fallen state WITHOUT the Garden of God. Thusly the understood psychology of an individual gives one seeking dominion the power to control the mass with social psychology. And now EVERYTHING must be sold. Even the concept of State must carry a BRAND.

And now look around at the minds which cannot think because they do not think. These have stopped exercising their minds and as such, their minds have atrophied. The mass and thusly the individual has been transformed into the image of consumer [locust] which can never have enough for their bellies must be full and their sexuality satisfied. Thusly we can see that man at his social core in the mass must be kept in a state of discontent so that said man can be controlled. This again returns us to the "daddy pleaser". For all the men in her life use her and abuse her and she always returns to her abusers trying to please so that she might FEEL something ANYTHING?

God help the one that falls under her abuse. For this poor fool will be manipulated to do just about anything she desires. For now she has power and she exercises her power in the only way she knows by dangling a carrot of sex or benefit - which, by the way, will NEVER manifest. For once she grants the carrot, which is her power, she loses her power! And at once she falls headlong into the pit of "daddy pleaser". What a horrible cycle.

If you think this is only about men and women - next time you at a ball game and you hear the "star spangled banner" - SIT DOWN and remain SEATED. And study yourself carefully and you will see and know - maybe for the first time - just how controlled and docile you have become. Be sure to take your hat off YOUR HEAD and place it over your HEART so that you might express without that you are being dominated and controlled and made docile by and thru your EMOTIONS.

One cannot make a change until one understands and knows the methods and means of which one is being controlled. I refuse to sit under my gourd. Now onward to Nineveh to make a difference.

To your success,
Michael Joseph

David Merrill
06-05-16, 11:45 AM
I, of course see it differently, to some degree. Just take out the manipulative female. No need to remove her, albeit for chi-building it might be preferable to rotate younger females but this is just a method of gaining the No 9 BASK naturally. Cosmopolitan's Bachelor of the Month, Christmas 1991 so I have some experience with this.] Slide to the 2:22 Mark and you will hear the feedback a little - as THOMAS Christ picks up the wedding ring (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImWDdoVDF3UnlROFE/view?usp=sharing).

Here is the Key: And I say this (http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/custom.html)knowing only a few of you will understand the terminology I bring into the post.

EFFECT OF COPULINS ON THE MALE SUBCONSCIOUS:

When copulins are present within the male hypothalamus, many changes occur.

1) copulins "disguise" themselves as the male's polypeptides, which are neurotransmitters--the link of communication between the hypothalamus and the rest of the brain and body. Because copulins are more "aggressive" than polypeptides, they easily supplant the host's neurotransmitters. Moreover, copulins appear to be addictive...

Since the copulins are available 98% without the woman, just smear some under the testicles and expose yourself to what you desire... Rather than your lover's vagenda (https://youtu.be/4tO1XwepJok?t=14). As I fell in love with David CARRADINE while he reconciled heritage (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMi1xeWs5RTBSNVd4ME42cXNkMnFPQQ/view?usp=sharing)with destiny (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImOTgyUGtnRFlTeW1FNjFIWGJtanVCQQ/view?usp=sharing)in the early seventies I was also cutting my teeth on the classic, Self-Hypnosis and Auto-Suggestion. If I neutralize my neuropeptide formations my new habits are ready for formation, new and more productive filters:

I was ecstatic to find a hand-held 40 MSa/Sec scope and quite literally was entrenched in 60 Hz noise at the little electronics shop. So I could see EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING! [Technicians like to disqualify EVERYTHING as white noise and use the oscilloscope settings to tune out the entire universe except the circuit they evaluate.] I was having difficulty changing my mood to watch the waveform change, because I am not subject to sudden mood swings. But I was doing it. I was in a hurry so I looked out the glass doors at the blaring sunlight and all the power lines and busy traffic on the street... I looked back and my visual cortex had completely altered the waveform! "I will take it."

Now I just connect the computer to a big screen HD and sound system and sweep in a desired spectrum saving the harmonics and playing them back in colors and audio tones on the TV...

A real-time holocosmic feedback loop in revelation. Tuning the optimal Name and Word (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImVnI5aEZsZEQ2ZUE/view?usp=sharing) as a harmonic of Truth.

The Yellow Emperor forbade this sort of thing by legislating it a capital crime for the people to imitate a dragon in any form (https://youtu.be/HA9VOqxXMMI). Recently I suffered "angry thumbs" and ruptured ganglia. That was right there in cellular memory. I thought I was going to be paraplegic as the injuries of my past replayed - tennis elbow, torn rotator cuff, broken coccyx... the memories were right there in my spine! I healed (I predict) two years in one month by properly applying vitamins, heat, cool, rest and chi energy flow/balance (most important). But talk about instant neurodegenerative disease - severe spinal injury at the hands of a trusted lover; simply frustrated at her inability to manipulate me.

allodial
06-05-16, 03:28 PM
There is such things as law, order, civility, decency and the like. However, returning to the bestial wild is another thing. Likely copulins are part of a bonding process. Outright witchcraft is a whole different matter.

You know that is a wise statement. Many men don't realize that the woman is being used to manipulate the man. I would go so far as to say that the woman does not realize this as true either. So the blind lead the blind and they both end up in the ....

We see this in external forms as in male and female but when one looks internally one has to admit that when emotion leads the mind trouble ensues. Of course this is most notable in the fear response for security and lack or want.

Bernays taught the "children of the West" how to easily manipulate the emotion. And this is evident in the Policy to pacify the public with "no money down and easy monthly payments." In other words: "give the public whatever it desires."

This is not just a female thing. For how many males do you see who are also weak in their emotional form who hold up the woman as worthy to be praised? And they allow the woman to run all over them. For these weak minded ones have surrendered their mind to emotion. This cuts both ways - and what we really seek is BALANCE in the TEMPLE. Where the man [mind] and the woman [emotion] are ONE in union. Both are equally yoked to the plow.

I think it was Adam Curtiss who created the wonderful film HAPPINESS MACHINES (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d29tf_the-century-of-the-self-part-1-of-4-happiness-machines_school)- part 1 of a 4 part series. I highly recommend this series to everyone to watch.

The Mob is Fickle brother - thus the Circus.

In SUMMARY: The Mind is being controlled not by need but by WANT. And this is akin to the woman ruling over the man. And that which is within is also without. Or you can say that which is above is also below. Let me be clear ladies, if you think me to disparage you, then re-read. I speak to emotion and mind of which now more specifically Natures of Being. The idea is that thru emotional manipulation a public can be made docile and thusly controllable.

Therefore I say KNOW THYSELF. Bernays let loose secrets of the Higher Mind and look how carnality seized upon these concepts for its own benefit. And people wonder why the Scriptures are written in parables.

Shalom,
MJ

Symbolism and allegories have their place. But many fail to seem to realize that women tend to be emotional and actually have more subconscious-grade neurological matter. The effeminization of men is part of putting the cart before the horse: therefore to carnalize them. Note the distinction between feral and regenerate. Male over-exaltation of the female is part of the trick and the problem. If I were 10 I might have agreed with the false notion that women don't know what's going on. I've had many, many conversations and interviews with women and candid admission that not only do they know what they are doing that they being fully aware of their own negative effects, dishonesty and cruelty will continue doing it for as long as they can get away with it (i.e. until men wake up or until she gets old and need a vict--someone to take care of her). I have repeatedly observed women fall in love with a man who puts her in check and calls her out to get a reply like "Wow you know a lot about women. I'm surprised, cos' most guys are stupid. Wanna make babies?" Guys she can manipulate and dominate she has no respect for but plays them on. This is why guys are surprised when the 'bad guy' or 'rude guy' gets the girl: he is the one who won't allow her to dominate him. He cannot be manipulated by her so he trumps all of the others and outranks them. Now the birth control pills can be put away, she doesn't want to breed with those she regards to be fools--its that simple. 6th ...7th grade classroom, and the girls all thinking about breeding and pecking order even if the guys aren't. The uber-witches are looking gain points and good feelings from controlling the strongest man, if she can. The others are at the least looking for the most relatively-suitable breeding partner.

I recall the situation of girl I will call Samantha who would frequently lie to her boyfriend, "Joe", and get him into fights. And girls standing by knew she was lying but they would say nothing (because it would be against 'the rules' ). A male told Joe the truth about her that Samantha lies and that the guys he was fighting didn't do anything. However, Joe refused to believe it. The same one, "Michael", who tried to warn Joe actually had a conversation with the witch of a girl (Samantha). Eventually Samantha privately admitted to Michael that she got a thrill out of seeing guys fight and that most girls do. Turns out that stirring of the pot gave other girls a sense of pecking order (who was the strongest and most desirable man). Without the fighting they didn't have as much proof. Again, the girls knew she was lying but wouldn't 'break the secret code of silence' (i.e. men kept in the dark as long as they can be kept in the dark).

I am hardly speaking figuratively. Most men who say "women are mysterious" just aren't willing to see overt antics for what they really are and cannot fathom that they are widely being played for fools for as long as it can be gotten away with. I saw the same patterns over and over across diversity of age ranges.

Passive aggressive is aggressive nonetheless.

David Merrill
06-05-16, 04:05 PM
The synthetics might border what you say. Otherwise I am of the opinion that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." is a euphemism for a little lower. In other words, on the subliminal and subconscious levels both sexes have agreed to this relationship of the chemistry for a very long time.

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

Some like me are not so blessed as to have a woman and life-long partner interested truly in my health, welfare and safety; above that ability to control. So my tendency has always been older women. - And now I know one reason why - artificial lubricant contains no added pheromones or copulins (same thing, I think). And thinking about it, this demonstration has been rather consistent with the frustration women feel as they lose this power with age.

Looking through the websites supplying copulin fragrances we see that this is an aid to restoring youth and power of sex.

My post above is a great example of "witchcraft" except that I am utilizing my knowledge for self cultivation. - Not manipulating others. This is something I feel that I have every right to do - take control of my internal programming and of course I can teach this to those who might be willing to take this path.

I am revising it to: Cosmoholographics, being that I am using test equipment to quantify and measure this "electrical" activity.

Click Here. (https://youtu.be/tgB559i9i3c) I find it intriguing how long ago I became interested.

Now that I have added it to the website dictionary spellchecker, it is done.

P.S. Thank you Michael Joseph:

Else, look around what do you see? The mind is hypnotized by irrational thought and the emotion is given her "hearts desire." The woman being subject to the man is a fallen state WITHOUT the Garden of God.

I have been expressing commercial priestcraft as arising from the improper substitution of EMOTION (RUACH) for the MIND OF GOD (NESHEMAH) in the "breath of life" passage. This really fits well!

allodial
06-05-16, 04:21 PM
So consider this over-generalized view: "Similar to the 6th/7th grade Samantha, European females by inviting refugees en masse a fight must necessarily ensue. The men had become too 'vaginated' by liberal philosophies and women got very bored. Hardly anyone to bring a thrill." Of course the masterminds behind it knew exactly what they were doing down to scientific detail: because debasement of currency and control over money is about "dominance" and controlling the appearance of dominance through control of media, etc. And to think that some people actually thought it was all about money.

The reason why a thug who can hardly speak English can get the girl and an academic liberal who knows 10 languages doesn't: its the mere appearance of dominance. IMHO, the academic would do best to learn to drop the liberal nonsense and would get better results by learning to literally laugh girls who attempt to play him for a fool. Consider, once I coached a friend about ladies. First he resisted the truth. Eventually, he applied it. He could not believe the positive results.

There is another quote: "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody gonna be happy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 04:23 PM
The synthetics might border what you say. Otherwise I am of the opinion that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." is a euphemism for a little lower. In other words, on the subliminal and subconscious levels both sexes have agreed to this relationship of the chemistry for a very long time.

"Behind every great man is a great woman."

Some like me are not so blessed as to have a woman and life-long partner interested truly in my health, welfare and safety; above that ability to control. So my tendency has always been older women. - And now I know one reason why - artificial lubricant contains no added pheromones or copulins (same thing, I think). And thinking about it, this demonstration has been rather consistent with the frustration women feel as they lose this power with age.

Looking through the websites supplying copulin fragrances we see that this is an aid to restoring youth and power of sex.

I liken it to a simple statement that I desire to be yoked equally. So if I ENGAGE someone in marriage or business - i wish to be equally yoked. But I think allodial is right men and women have different natures and I know I am stereotyping but on a group level I think I can safely state that a woman's nature is different than a man's nature. Men tend to be logical and women tend to feel. In a sense the union of the two are a picture of Elohim - Left and Right side of brain brought together in one.

But this external picture in marriage is a picture or symbol of what we desire internally - a balance.

Ecc_10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Son_8:3 His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Coming back into the garden, the left and the right are are both of the same body. For the two become one flesh. Nevertheless the left has its uses and so does the right - and we two plow the field EQUALLY YOKED.

IMHO, today folks are yoked in lust or greed or sometimes fear - and this is unfortunate for there is no equal yoking together rather, it seems, what exists is a manipulation game.

allodial
06-05-16, 04:49 PM
The difference is by design. Men and women are not equal in the absolute mathematical sense. They are different. Equality before the law or before the throne of grace does not make a husband and a wife of equal rank.

If you go on most forums and discuss the differences between men and women you'll probably get outright censored. Why? Because boys are being conditioned into very beta mindsets. Boys are "supposed" to believe (i.e. fall for the lie) that men are forcing females to wear yoga pants and have sex with the truth is women have a more vested interest in sex than men even if just for sheer survival mechanism as a means to gain access to resources and money. Also, biologically women have far more nerves available for sexual pleasure than men. If the boys know the truth the spell is broken and "just can't have that" cos the Vampire Cabal needs moar victims. You aren't supposed to know that not only are they competing for your attention they are competing with each other for your attention.

You are supposed to believe that she is taking selfies of her wearing yoga pants to show "the bad things men are 'forcing her to do'". However, you are not supposed to realize, to your advantage, that not only does she want your attention or but that she is competing with other females for your attention or that females will sometimes compete with each to the extent placing men as a mere insignificant objects (achievements unlocked) that utterly pale in significance to which female wins.

P.S. Note the distinction between feral, civilized and regenerate. The trend has been pushing toward feral (https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/raising-feral-females/). There are plenty of good or decent women, but caution is recommended.

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 05:19 PM
The reason why a thug who can hardly speak English can get the girl and an academic liberal who knows 10 languages doesn't: its the mere appearance of dominance. IMHO, the academic would do best to learn to drop the liberal nonsense and would get better results by learning to literally laugh girls who attempt to play him for a fool. Consider, once I coached a friend about ladies. First he resisted the truth. Eventually, he applied it. He could not believe the positive results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Don't think you're the man - know you're the man. And with this knowing females will present themselves. Confidence as it were is the most sexy cologne. But said confidence is merely a lure. Knowledge of the Temple keeps em coming back for more. I speak now to both the physical and the mental realms.

Some men think themselves inadequate - as per the constant barrage of propaganda from those who would seek to keep man-kind in a state of discontent and thusly desire. But in reality with knowledge a "small" man can turn a lady upside down and inside out and she will be left in total amazement. In reality all men have what it takes to please a woman both sexually and mentally and to say that men and women are incompatible is to really say that the man or the woman is totally ignorant of the Temple.

Just as society [as a woman] is manipulated thru want, fear and desire also too is a lady manipulated in her emotional state by one who understands her nature. To one skilled at NLP it is like shooting fish in a barrel. But is it true or even real? Actually no. It is just another game of empty promises and lustful fulfillment. In the end, there is no joy in manipulation. In fact, both parties are left empty and cold - seeking another encounter to satisfy the "coldness" inside.

Knowing the emotional game of irrational manipulation, I am compelled NOT to play the game - because I hate it. I hate that men and women have fallen into such a state of slumber as to allow themselves to be manipulated - even without their very knowing. In fact most times the one who is being manipulated is so unaware of the manipulation that he or she actually loves and is attracted to the one performing the manipulation.

The PTB know that she craves security and she will give up just about anything in order to have the "illusion of security." When I saw those twin towers come down I was reminded of Moses and Elijah appearing on the Mount of Transfiguration. The Law and the Prophets can be summed up in one law - Love. Nevertheless, if the sun has grown dark and the heart therefore cold, then in fact those twin pillars are no more - and she is battered and bruised.

I don't necessarily view this from an individual interaction, although I must admit that is how relationships are developed - most times. But I look at these matters as "social psychology". I remember when Jennifer Aniston got her famous "haircut" when she was in that insane show called "Friends". How many of the young ladies go out to "copycat" J.Aniston's hairdoo? Is this not the 100th monkey effect? What happened to individuality? Perhaps to be an individual with his or her own flavor or style is to be akin to having leprosy by todays standards?

But then again, the one who is confident enough to be with his or her own style most times obtains the largest reward. My dad used to tell me "have the confidence to be yourself, because you can't please everyone - so don't even try to please everyone." Thank you dad for that one!

The other day a woman came on to me and I told her I was married. She asked why I don't wear a wedding ring - it is confusing. I explained to her that it was not her who chooses if I reciprocate to her advances - it is me. And I know I am married! And I am loyal to my vows and no piece of metal is going to be an idol before the temple of my MIND.

Do I care one bit about what she thought of my response? Not in the least! Married folk cheat on each other all the time. And no ring of metal is going to keep anyone from keeping their word. For one has honor or one does not have honor.

Girls just want to have fun is damn right - Silly little fools being drawn by their "privates" check their mind at the door and are "tossed to and fro by the strong wind and raging waves" of this life. Have the courage to grab hold to the "Oar of Freewill" - for at once our greatest asset and our greatest liability is CHOICE.

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 05:30 PM
You are supposed to believe that she is taking selfies of her wearing yoga pants to show "the bad things men are 'forcing her to do'". However, you are not supposed to realize, to your advantage, that not only does she want your attention or but that she is competing with other females for your attention or that females will sometimes compete with each to the extent placing men as a mere insignificant objects (achievements unlocked) that utterly pale in significance to which female wins.

P.S. Note the distinction between feral, civilized and regenerate. The trend has been pushing toward feral (https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/raising-feral-females/). There are plenty of good or decent women, but caution is recommended.

look at the pretty monarch butterflies. Maybe she should follow the yellow brick road. Is she a drone? Or do you think her presentment is a carefully crafted package programmed into her mind by mass media. She has power in her sexuality over men who think with their little head. But to those who see through the charade, while appreciating her form, feel most sorry for her.

What man would desire a woman of such "poor stock?" To each his own but as for me - no thanks!

This picture reminds me of NASA's photo's of their moon landings or their space probes. We have pictures of the crafts juxtaposed against the background of space, but where was the "media probe" that took the picture? So we are left with a subliminal "suggestion" that can not be proved; and, as such, we, the conscious viewer, make judgments upon false information.

Why that lady might have a terrible case of herpes! Or even worse, she might be angry and vindictive - maybe she has AIDS? Yummy!

allodial
06-05-16, 05:31 PM
Therefore, the gender nullification movement appears to be part of a greater deception.

look at the pretty monarch butterflies. ....

Coincidentally, quite a few early studies (30s through 50s?) on control of men through the control of women involved the study of moths.

What man would desire a woman of such "poor stock?" To each his own but as for me - no thanks!

I'd tend to say that being equally yoked has more to do with what's in her head and what's in your head: that the regenerate man that hooks himself to an unregenerate, feral (http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2012/07/24/spearheader-women-are-feral-creatures-who-want-to-be-thugfcked-and-used/)female might be in for an un-enjoyable experience.

Speaking of regeneration, regeneration comes through Divine Operation on your inner realm. The Vampire Cabal hates regeneration, it places your 'inner sails' above their carnal manipulations.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. --from Psalms 51:10 (KJV)

I don't necessarily view this from an individual interaction, although I must admit that is how relationships are developed - most times. But I look at these matters as "social psychology". I remember when Jennifer Aniston got her famous "haircut" when she was in that insane show called "Friends". How many of the young ladies go out to "copycat" J.Aniston's hairdoo? Is this not the 100th monkey effect? What happened to individuality? Perhaps to be an individual with his or her own flavor or style is to be akin to having leprosy by todays standards?

But then again, the one who is confident enough to be with his or her own style most times obtains the largest reward. My dad used to tell me "have the confidence to be yourself, because you can't please everyone - so don't even try to please everyone." Thank you dad for that one!

Be the Man. ... Likely you brought into her experiential realm lights, thoughts and words that she had never encountered before.

The other day a woman came on to me and I told her I was married. She asked why I don't wear a wedding ring - it is confusing. I explained to her that it was not her who chooses if I reciprocate to her advances - it is me. And I know I am married! And I am loyal to my vows and no piece of metal is going to be an idol before the temple of my MIND.

Do I care one bit about what she thought of my response? Not in the least! Married folk cheat on each other all the time. And no ring of metal is going to keep anyone from keeping their word. For one has honor or one does not have honor.

You might be surprised the number of men that have told me that the only reason they even have Facebook is because so many females have it.

===

"To put it bluntly, man possesses sexual organs; a woman's sexual organs possess her." (re-translated) – Otto Weininger (http://www.theabsolute.net/ottow/sexcharh.html).

The point is not to condescend. But women who are deceived like men who are deceived might do best knowing the truth. Women's behavior has to do with being hard-wired for breeding. This is why enemies attack sexuality to destroy societies. Debasement of currency is part of a strategy to make that society under attack look powerless and weak to the women of that society.

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 06:19 PM
I'd tend to say that being equally yoke has more to do with what's in her head and what's in your head: that the regenerate man that hooks himself to the unregenerate female might be in for an un-enjoyable experience.

Damn right! And vice-versa. When I was a boy we dated many a female and it was understood that a date was just time spent together to get to know each other. It was a means to learn about the other sex without any strings attached. So it was not odd for a boy to date many different girls in a months. But as I look out my window these days and as I listen to the rhetoric of the "young folk" in this generation, it seems dating is a license to have sex. And clearly exclusive dating is certainly a license.

I suppose those good folks in Congress were right. Those videos and music songs have no bearing on the psyche of young people! You know I speak in jest! And now the boys are leaving the "natural" and turning towards the "unnatural" use of the woman. Enter disease. But no deed was ever expressed that wasn't first preceded by emotion. For in fact these young boys HATE the girls and the girls HATE themselves. For why would they allow themselves to be abused at the hands of lustful youth?

Maybe that is just the way it is - what can be done about it? Talk about a thick darkness. I thank God for the ability to date many a female before I choose the one I wished to marry. I was able to discern between what I truly desired and what I lusted after. I like how Chris Rock puts it "strange women can't read, strange women can't cook...." Thusly I found the "stock and character" of the woman I desired to be yoked to in marriage. Because my vow is before God - and I will not break it!

A regenerate man that hooks himself to an unregenerate woman is a fool. No other way to look at it! That man does not abide in Divine Law and is most likely unregenerate or has fallen out of the 2nd story window and is in need of one such as St. Paul to Breath Life back into him. And vice-versa. Here let me show in Scripture from the man's perspective:

Eze 44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Notice the verse does not speak to flesh but to the Mind. For She who is of the "seed of the Woman" [Ref Genesis 3:15 or Rev 12] is of a good stock and character. The priest who may marry is in accord with Hosea 4:6.

You have to admit though from a female's perspective they have been mentally and physically repressed for so long that now when the binds and ties are removed, the pendulum has swung but now there is chaos and no balance. I have been married for 21 years. My wife will tell you that we are on equal plane EXCEPT for decisions which are critical for the continuation of the family. In those cases she defers to my leadership. In all other cases we are equal in God under Christ. I am not god to her and vice versa. But we TWO worship together before God in Christ. She, believe it or not, has better administration skill than I; and, as such, I would be a fool to handle the files [books] of our House.

Again, to Chris Rock - "if the children can't read, that is mama's fault, but if the children can't read because there is no electricity for light in the house, then that's daddy's fault." That is the way I see it - we each have responsibility to the family - thus we may not perform the same deeds but we are equally yoked in what we desire. God first - Love centered - Faith based.

I like your style. Be the man. Exactly. I do not hold up women above me - in fact - I know of my own libido and I have learned that women can and do have just as such sex drive as any man ever thought he had. My wife tells me of what she hears at work - she works in an OBGYN office - and, well you can't imagine what she sees from young girls on a daily basis. I have learned to treat women I don't know as men - that generally works just fine for me. In fact I have perceived those who place women on pedestals get used and abused by such women who allow such activity. This in my mind is breaking the 2nd commandment! And the man that placed the woman on a pedestal deserves what he gets. Repercussions and Consequences of breaking the law as it were.

Speaking of regeneration, regeneration comes through Divine Operation on your inner realm. The Vampire Cabal hates regeneration, it places your 'inner sails' above their carnal manipulations.

I asked Father Elyon by and thru His savior Yehoshuah to apply the "Blood of the Lamb" upon my conscious and sub-conscious mind so that the many rooms in my House may be cleaned out and furnished according to His great will and purposes and according to His timing and methods. I pray the the "hornet" of Deuteronomy 7:20 be sent forth before me so that the "hidden kings" of carnal dominion in me - might be rooted out and destroyed. According to 2 Corinthians 3:5, I stand as an Oak Tree not in my own strength but my sufficiency is of and in God.

Those who are unregenerate are stung by the scorpion of Rev 9 - and thusly have no backbone to stand. These go headlong after their lusts into the ditch. And since the scorpion has no stomach it injects its poison [subliminal suggestions] into the minds of those who would eat such swine's flesh [mental hog slop] - and later the scorpion can come back and feed. Is this not true - as the banker allows no money down and easy monthly payments to the lustful - what is their end? Foreclosure, war - controlled, pacified, docile society!

So eat up boys and girls there is a special today at the HOG trough. Free porno for all. I know I probably go to far. I apologize. It just sickens me so.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
06-05-16, 06:26 PM
In Christ: the husband (protector of the wife and child assets) is head (chief) of wife (not the Governor or the Prime Minister), Christ is (direct) head of husband (not the State). Apart from the marriage you and she are equals before the throne of grace. As for her being a good administrator, that is even the case with many business owners: the people that serve them are often more skilled in some things than they which is why they hire them in the first place. In nothing do I aim to denigrate women. The Deceptive Pied Pipers are the ones who teach women to allow themselves to be degraded or to degrade themselves.

As for women being 'oppressed'. By far from direct observation spanning well, well over a decade, women are more likely to oppress and to abuse power than men. Women are more likely to do something cruel and wash her hands of guilt over with "He was stupid so he deserved it." Women are more likely to abuse children and then blame a man for it so she can keep up her false saintly image (there are sites and women's groups were women teach each other these things in divorce cases; public housing I'm told is where tradecraft secrets are often shared.)

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 06:46 PM
Husband is head of wife, Christ is head of husband. Apart from the marriage you and she are equals before the throne of grace. As for her being a good administrator, that is even the case with many business owners: the people that serve them are more skilled in some things than they which is why they hire them in the first place. In nothing do I aim to denigrate women. The Deceptive Pied Pipers are the ones who teach women to allow themselves to be degraded or to degrade themselves.

Amen brother and again I say Amen. The deceptive pied pipers is damn right. I know you don't denigrate women. But I also know that many will read and not understand - I wonder if they can understand? - nevertheless let us present ourselves as CHASTE Virgins before and unto the Everliving God.

By the way, I just issued a Jubilee claim to the PTB under Divine Law - in the Air of Canon Law - under the Fire; whereby said Canon Law [Reed] does not exist absent Divine Law; therefore, I claimed as head of my House for Ourselves [my wife and I] and our Posterity [children]. We have no power - as Moses had no power before Pharaoh - but we stand under the shadow of El Shaddai taking refuge in YeHoVaH understanding and proclaiming Yah Saves in Yehoshuah.

I, the woman, request of my Husband [Ishi], my Savior and my Redeemer: For, I must go to the PTB as a witness [7 pair of eyes on the stone] for I am compelled to go - and judgment will fall on the head of the Chief Trustee. Will he perform or not? That is between he and God. For I have issued a claim upon which relief may be granted. Now, will he grant upon his office unto Divine Law? I have no power to force and i will not disparage his office. Rather, I go before and Declare - Set my people free! For we request to go into the Wilderness free to worship Our God.

I pray for his sake he performs his office such that he may not receive of the plagues. For Jesus said unto Pilate - you would not have power over me unless my Father granted.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Isa_54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Jer_3:20 Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.

Joe_1:8 Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.

When they deliver me up before their synagogues - I shall not premeditate upon my words - for I have come to trust - the Holy Seed shall be disbursed BY AND THRU one who submits [as wife] to the Kingdom of God. Thusly we fear not. And we watch as these matters unfold as they must for the BODY OF SIN must come to maturity.

BLBereans
06-05-16, 06:55 PM
It is no wonder or coincidence that the women's suffrage movement (pre-cursor to feminist movement) culminated in the midst of the Federal Reserve's initial 20 year charter. This was a two pronged attack upon a nation and society whose prosperity and success was attributed to the adherence to morality from on high. The attack was upon the rightful headship of the male/husband in order for him to be weakened via debasement of the nation's currency and debasement of the male's position and standing in society and in his house.

James Madison, the chief architect of the U.S. Constitution, said: “We have staked the whole future of the American civilization … upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves . . . according to the Ten Commandments of God” (Benjamin Hart, Faith & Freedom—The Christian Roots Of American Liberty , Lewis and Stanley, Dallas, TX, 1988, p. 18).

Abraham Lincoln, while calling for a national day of fasting and prayer during the American Civil War, said: “We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth and power as no other nation has ever grown. But we have forgotten God . . . And we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own . . . It behooves us, then to humble ourselves before the offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness” (William J. Federer, America's God And Country Encyclopedia of Quotations , Fame Publishing, Coppell, Tex., pp. 383-384).

That same American president mentioned in a personal letter to an elderly lady in September of 1862. “Yet we cannot but believe that he who made the world still governs it” ( The Life and Writings of Abraham Lincoln , Random House, New York, 1940, pp. 727-728).

source (http://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/societys-slide-into-sexual-immorality)

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 07:00 PM
The point is not to condescend. But women who are deceived like men who are deceived might do best knowing the truth. Women's behavior has to do with being hard-wired for breeding. This is why enemies attack sexuality to destroy societies. Debasement of currency is part of a strategy to make that society under attack look powerless and weak to the women of that society.

If the society is a woman [Eve], then the many may be manipulated through her sensuous nature [the apple so called]. Notice when the twin towers dropped on 911? See how crafty they are? It is well known that when one needs help to call 911. And nowhere in America do people speak of dates such as 9-11. Rather they say "September 11, 2001". But now a "seed" has been planted in her womb [mind] whereby everytime she thinks of 911 it will instill in her the feelings of helplessness and the want and even need for security to be restored.

Notice how quickly the THREE NAMED culprit was found? And notice too how quickly the "Patriot Acts" 1 and 2 came into being. For she would sell anything to feel secure again. Talk about trauma based mind control.

And we all watched ON TV - for none of us were actually there - the accounts retold and repackaged so that WAR could ensue and the debts discharged so that more debt currency might come into existence. For the War Beast produces currency on the lives of men and women sacrificed to Baal and Moloch on the Alter of Fire. And of these mechanics, SHE remains willingly ignorant - as long as the status quo does not change too much!

David Merrill
06-05-16, 07:11 PM
The PTB know that she craves security and she will give up just about anything in order to have the "illusion of security."

From Quiet Weapons...

The Draft (As military service)

Few efforts of human behavior modification are more remarkable or more effective than that of the socio-military institution known as the draft. A primary purpose of a draft or other such institution is to instill, by intimidation, in the young males of a society the uncritical conviction that the government is omnipotent. He is soon taught that a prayer is slow to reverse what a bullet can do in an instant. Thus, a man trained in a religious environment for eighteen years of his life can, by this instrument of the government, be broken down, be purged of his fantasies and delusions in a matter of mere months. Once that conviction is instilled, all else becomes easy to instill...

Some of these categories are ordinary and can be tentatively evaluated in terms of the value of certain jobs for which a known fee exists. Some jobs are harder to value because they are unique to the demands of social subversion, for an extreme example: the value of a mother's instruction to her daughter, causing that daughter to put certain behavioral demands upon a future husband ten or fifteen years hence; thus, by suppressing his resistance to a perversion of a government, making it easier for a banking cartel to buy the State of New York in, say, twenty years.

After that, I think you two went way above my pay-grade. I see though, the benefit of "wife of my youth" and bonding before an honorable God. Thanks.

I am working out the kinks to real-time cosmoholography for feedback training of neuropeptides and receptors (habit forming and breaking). This is sure a great start here. As things develop I will post any worthwhile results in another thread.

P.S. How does holoneurology sound?

Michael Joseph
06-05-16, 07:14 PM
It is no wonder or coincidence that the women's suffrage movement (pre-cursor to feminist movement) culminated in the midst of the Federal Reserve's initial 20 year charter. This was a two pronged attack upon a nation and society whose prosperity and success was attributed to the adherence to morality from on high. The attack was upon the rightful headship of the male/husband in order for him to be weakened via debasement of the nation's currency and debasement of the male's position and standing in society and in his house.

James Madison, the chief architect of the U.S. Constitution, said: “We have staked the whole future of the American civilization … upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves . . . according to the Ten Commandments of God” (Benjamin Hart, Faith & Freedom—The Christian Roots Of American Liberty , Lewis and Stanley, Dallas, TX, 1988, p. 18).

Abraham Lincoln, while calling for a national day of fasting and prayer during the American Civil War, said: “We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth and power as no other nation has ever grown. But we have forgotten God . . . And we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own . . . It behooves us, then to humble ourselves before the offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness” (William J. Federer, America's God And Country Encyclopedia of Quotations , Fame Publishing, Coppell, Tex., pp. 383-384).

That same American president mentioned in a personal letter to an elderly lady in September of 1862. “Yet we cannot but believe that he who made the world still governs it” ( The Life and Writings of Abraham Lincoln , Random House, New York, 1940, pp. 727-728).

source (http://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/societys-slide-into-sexual-immorality)

twice the labor - means lower demand for workers - means lower wages - but more resourses to the family [some increase at least]. But look at the converse. Twice the workers in the house, means more money in the banking account - means more opportunity. But with more money in circulation - that means greater inflation due to fractional reserve practices and supply/demand. Thusly prices for goods and services increase and no matter how "one skins this cat" the outcome is the same.

The two workaholics one day decide to make a baby - and the baby will have all sorts of inanimate toys - but the one thing the baby needs most is mommy and daddy's love and yet how can they love the child - they are too busy chasing material gain so that the illusion of the "good life" can be maintained. What hope of the child?

Where are mom and dad to teach the child love, faith and the virtues? They don't teach that stuff at the local day care [public schools].

allodial
06-05-16, 07:51 PM
If the society is a woman [Eve], then the many may be manipulated through her sensuous nature [the apple so called]. Notice when the twin towers dropped on 911? See how crafty they are? It is well known that when one needs help to call 911. And nowhere in America do people speak of dates such as 9-11. Rather they say "September 11, 2001". But now a "seed" has been planted in her womb [mind] whereby everytime she thinks of 911 it will instill in her the feelings of helplessness and the want and even need for security to be restored.

Notice how quickly the THREE NAMED culprit was found? And notice too how quickly the "Patriot Acts" 1 and 2 came into being. For she would sell anything to feel secure again. Talk about trauma based mind control.

And we all watched ON TV - for none of us were actually there - the accounts retold and repackaged so that WAR could ensue and the debts discharged so that more debt currency might come into existence. For the War Beast produces currency on the lives of men and women sacrificed to Baal and Moloch on the Alter of Fire. And of these mechanics, SHE remains willingly ignorant - as long as the status quo does not change too much!

Sure they actually know what they are doing, so do many if not most or all of the feral women that go along with it. They just don't want men or boys to figure that out because that is end of game. The power they aimed to position themselves in is one to control money and thereby to abuse that position of power to impoverish a people and gain control over women while making a large number of men look like weak fools due to economic paralysis. It doesn't take much thinking to see where it can go from there.

That girls tend to like horror movies and will be put off by a guy hating horror films is very telling. Its that many of them not only like to feel scared they like to feel secure too.

The Draft (As military service)

Few efforts of human behavior modification are more remarkable or more effective than that of the socio-military institution known as the draft. A primary purpose of a draft or other such institution is to instill, by intimidation, in the young males of a society the uncritical conviction that the government is omnipotent. He is soon taught that a prayer is slow to reverse what a bullet can do in an instant. Thus, a man trained in a religious environment for eighteen years of his life can, by this instrument of the government, be broken down, be purged of his fantasies and delusions in a matter of mere months. Once that conviction is instilled, all else becomes easy to instill...

Some of these categories are ordinary and can be tentatively evaluated in terms of the value of certain jobs for which a known fee exists. Some jobs are harder to value because they are unique to the demands of social subversion, for an extreme example: the value of a mother's instruction to her daughter, causing that daughter to put certain behavioral demands upon a future husband ten or fifteen years hence; thus, by suppressing his resistance to a perversion of a government, making it easier for a banking cartel to buy the State of New York in, say, twenty years.

The idea of the power to draft runs through The Hunger Games. They push schools to get teenage boys to sign up for Selective Service.

David Merrill
06-05-16, 08:56 PM
I had not thought of that level of conditioning - The Hunger Games.

allodial
06-05-16, 08:59 PM
Also, The Hunger Games has The Truman Show and The Prisoner memes written all over it. There has been some interesting analysis done regarding The Hunger Games in that it is an 'internet free' world (i.e. censorship) except for those under the direct control of the Panem Government (i.e. Peacemakers or 'soldiers') and its 13 Districts. There's a touch of the Percy Jackson series and Maze Runner too. I couldn't help but notice the dystopian programming being sold to teens and young adults these days.

Related
Truman Show is in the same universe as the Hunger Games. (https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/3q548y/truman_show_is_in_the_same_universe_as_the_hunger/)
Government Violence, Human Nature, and The Hunger Games (https://www.opendemocracy.net/james-warner/government-violence-human-nature-and-hunger-games)

shikamaru
06-06-16, 12:30 AM

In addition to copulins, let's not forget pheromones and their role in influencing behavior.

Sex seems to be a short cut to the reptilian and paleomammalian complexes.

While we are at it, you might as well throw in:

1) Hypergamy - Alpha lays, Beta pays
2) Briffault's Law
3) Solipsism
4) Eggs are expensive. Sperm is cheap.

I suspect the ancients were keenly ware of the above hence the structures that were put in place to allow civilization to develop.

David Merrill
06-06-16, 02:29 AM
Now I think it may be called holometrics.

Holographic cosmetrics?

Holocosmetric sonoluminescence (http://www.sonoluminescence.com/index.html)?

David Merrill
06-06-16, 02:18 PM
It is amazing how I began at five-years old. When I discovered that after twelve long years of school, I would have to go to college for another ten...

Biocosmetric sonoluminescence.

Michael Joseph
06-06-16, 02:46 PM
In addition to copulins, let's not forget pheromones and their role in influencing behavior.

Sex seems to be a short cut to the reptilian and paleomammalian complexes.

While we are at it, you might as well throw in:

1) Hypergamy - Alpha lays, Beta pays
2) Briffault's Law
3) Solipsism
4) Eggs are expensive. Sperm is cheap.

I suspect the ancients were keenly ware of the above hence the structures that were put in place to allow civilization to develop.

Your post is quite deep. I took the time to look up each term. Remember a man continues to make haploid cells [sperm] thru his lifetime. However a woman contains her supply of eggs at birth and these will not increase in number. An egg therefore is Static but a sperm is Dynamic. I try to think of sperm as impregnating thought. The egg is the State of Desire and the child is manifestation of the State of Being. We are creators - if only we might realize our great potential.

A man cannot bring forth a child by himself - he needs a woman. Now then a thought cannot bring forth a child absent a desire. When the two become one and lifted up into God - then one knows the Scripture - Be still and know that I AM God. For can a man enter into her womb to help the process of impregnation and creation of the child? The answer is simply no.

So be careful where and how you sow your seed. Do not sow in a womb of fear - for the child birthed with be of desolation. Sow into the womb of Love. For remember an uncircumcised Abram could not impregnate Sarai. But when Abram became Regenerate he found Grace and Mercy and the Fifth was added unto him [h - Hey] and he put on the Royal Garments in Christ. For Abram was resurrected in Mind to Abraham.

There are plenty of hyena's out there both male and female in form - but I speak not to the flesh but to the mind. Consider and be wise. For Onan lost his life for "spilling his seed on the ground." In other words - Take every thought captive.

David Merrill
06-06-16, 03:33 PM
But when Abram became Regenerate he found Grace and Mercy and the Fifth was added unto him [h - Hey] and he put on the Royal Garments in Christ.

These books found in the federal repository on the SE Corner of the Golden Rectangle (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZFBHaEU4REJPRmc/view?usp=sharing) might help understand the mathematics.

The Alphabet of Creation. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImeElCX2drMW1xN1E/view?usp=sharing)

Enoch - A Story of Creation. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImaThRY0dPMWw2dkk/view?usp=sharing)

David Merrill
06-06-16, 03:55 PM
Looking through, I noticed a graphic for biocosmetric sonoluminescence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4GNFg5sEI

allodial
06-06-16, 04:45 PM
Your post is quite deep. I took the time to look up each term. Remember a man continues to make haploid cells [sperm] thru his lifetime. However a woman contains her supply of eggs at birth and these will not increase in number. An egg therefore is Static but a sperm is Dynamic. I try to think of sperm as impregnating thought. The egg is the State of Desire and the child is manifestation of the State of Being. We are creators - if only we might realize our great potential.

A man cannot bring forth a child by himself - he needs a woman. Now then a thought cannot bring forth a child absent a desire. When the two become one and lifted up into God - then one knows the Scripture - Be still and know that I AM God. For can a man enter into her womb to help the process of impregnation and creation of the child? The answer is simply no.

So be careful where and how you sow your seed. Do not sow in a womb of fear - for the child birthed with be of desolation. Sow into the womb of Love. For remember an uncircumcised Abram could not impregnate Sarai. But when Abram became Regenerate he found Grace and Mercy and the Fifth was added unto him [h - Hey] and he put on the Royal Garments in Christ. For Abram was resurrected in Mind to Abraham.

There are plenty of hyena's out there both male and female in form - but I speak not to the flesh but to the mind. Consider and be wise. For Onan lost his life for "spilling his seed on the ground." In other words - Take every thought captive.

#1 Isn't every son or daughter the planting of a man? (Female being one of two biospiritual modes of man)
#2 What or whom do you suspect the man is planting during normal copulation?
#3 What exactly is the pre-menopausal and ovulating female advertising other than the availability of eggs? Hint: she is expecting to attract men capable of inseminating and fertilizing the eggs.
#4 Widely overlooked consideration: Whose DNA and bloodline is any given female advertising? Hint: rejection of the idea of procreating with a particular female is refusal to facilitate continuing a specific bloodline or DNA.
#5 Is birth control bio-spiritually deceptive? (Hint: You bond with her as might be necessary if she was going to bring forth a child but due to birth control she is effectively infertile. You get the sense of liability and anticipation without the fruit. Proof that people aren't 'born gay' is that hysterectomies result in loss of interest in sex but this is covered up due to $$$$.)

P.S. Onan's sin was refusing to procreate as required not in merely spilling his seed.

David Merrill
06-06-16, 04:50 PM
#1 Isn't every woman the daughter (planting) of a another man? (Female being one of two biospiritual modes of man)
#3 What exactly is the pre-menopausal and ovulating female advertising other than the availability of eggs?
#4 Whose DNA and bloodline any given female advertising? Rejection of the idea of procreating with a particular female is refusal to facilitate continuing a specific bloodline or DNA.
#5 Is birth control bio-spiritually deceptive? (Hint: You bond with her as might be necessary if she was going to bring forth a child but due to birth control she is effectively infertile. You get the sense of liability and anticipation without the fruit.)

P.S. Onan's sin was refusing to procreate as required not in merely spilling his seed.

Many good questions, Allodial:

#4 Whose DNA and bloodline any given female advertising? Rejection of the idea of procreating with a particular female is refusal to facilitate continuing a specific bloodline or DNA.

Or blending one?

This is (conversely) the point I make about Abraham taking Isaac up to the summit of Mount Moriah to sacrifice him. The notion God is out there is just that absurd. Would not that make Him that insecure? - That he needs somebody to kill his son to prove the subject believes?

Abraham and Sarah were half-siblings.

allodial
06-06-16, 04:57 PM
I persist: it was passe to in that day for people to sacrificing their children to mere idols. Abraham was tested but it was revealed that the God he had taken to did not want him to sacrifice his son. Post #40 revised BTW.

Or blending one?

Eggs and sperm as packages. Apparently women are 'striped'. Something like: the male elements of DNA (her fathers') are said to remain in the body and show up as 'stripes' but are present nonetheless in a passive mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD6h-wDj7bw

A father's disappointment over having only daughters might be subconscious revelation that he has managed to replant himself only into 'passive mode': meaning other men will the be locus of control for reproductive continuity. Feminism ends with truth because the idea of women being a separate and independent species is patently fallacious.

It gets deeper when you consider how the subconscious of the newborn child might be affected by the subconscious makeup of his or her mother (and father and their fathers and mothers and so on).

David Merrill
06-06-16, 05:21 PM
Very well. Sorry to make you persist.

It just seemed quite pertinent to the discussion. The recombining of DNA.

allodial
06-06-16, 07:02 PM

Quite relevant I'd say.

Michael Joseph
06-06-16, 09:33 PM
#1 Isn't every son or daughter the planting of a man? (Female being one of two biospiritual modes of man)
#3 What exactly is the pre-menopausal and ovulating female advertising other than the availability of eggs? Hint: she is expecting to attract men capable of inseminating and fertilizing the eggs.
#4 Widely overlooked consideration: Whose DNA and bloodline is any given female advertising? Hint: rejection of the idea of procreating with a particular female is refusal to facilitate continuing a specific bloodline or DNA.
#5 Is birth control bio-spiritually deceptive? (Hint: You bond with her as might be necessary if she was going to bring forth a child but due to birth control she is effectively infertile. You get the sense of liability and anticipation without the fruit. Proof that people aren't 'born gay' is that hysterectomies result in loss of interest in sex but this is covered up due to $$$$.)

Here is the AMAZING thing that the physical act of coitus reflects the Mental Act between the thought and desire. The seed or Sperm is the thought. So when I look upon Abram and Sarai - I see a degraded state of being in fallen mankind. What I mean is when you consider the "turtledove" and why it is a bird of sacrifice acceptable to Yah - it is a lesson unto the knower. For the turtledove pair lay two eggs and these two are male and female - and these two when they hatch are mates for life. This is akin to Adam - Eve. Also it is a perfect picture of the regenerated mind/heart - you could say 1/2 brother [mind] and 1/2 sister [heart].

Now physically Abram could not impregnate Sarai so emotion intervened. It was not until the body was circumcised which is really a story about the mind being regenerate that Abraham [a regenerate mind / or circumcised flesh] could impregnate Sarah [Spirit Womb]. Abram in his flesh [which is akin to his Carnal Mind] could only impregnate the "woman of emotion".

Now when one rises over flesh and blood and starts to see that Spirit is couched in these physical symbols, then one can begin to see with new eyes that the fleshly stories couch deeper meaning of the workings of the Mind and Creation.

In regard to sense of insecurity in women well the world of carnality is a place of burning - Sodom - or Gehenna if you like. For we are told that Jesus was SPIRITUALLY crucified at Sodom and Egypt.

The woman may only offer herself thus she submits to the advances of a man. For her egg is Static - Nevertheless - she receives seed [thought - sperm] and conceives seed and gives birth to a child. Now the question remains is the seed "good or bad" - see parable of the Sower. But also in what "type" of womb is the seed placed. Meaning was the nature of the Womb fear or emotion or was the nature of the womb Love and Faith. Thusly the character of the Woman is important for NO MAN ever gave birth to a child. Consider that FACT:

Now consider the following in the Mental realm:

Isa 54:1 “Sing, O barren one, you who did not bear! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not been in labour! For the children of the deserted one are more than the children of the married woman,” said YeHoVaH.

Isa 54:2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings, spare not. Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.

Isa 54:3 “For you shall break forth to the right and to the left, and your seed inherit the nations, and make the deserted cities inhabited.

Comment: A city is symbolically a place of consciousness. A nation is therefore a great archetype in thought. Nevertheless we see this will manifest without as too within.

Remember it was said of the "woman" that she would be saved in child birth. For this is her anointing. Notice now the birth of Jesus in Mary [a Church] but if you prefer I use physical terms [a Womb]. The Holy Spirit entered into her [Feminine nature of GodHead] and the Power of the Most High [YHVH - male nature of GodHead]:

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Comment: YHVH sowed seed in the Holy Spirit and the Holy Seed was conceived of the Holy Spirit and placed in the Womb of Mary. Mary is a surrogate. Now the Holy Seed was sown in the Church and the Church was to nurture said Holy Seed and birth the Elect Children - sister/brother churches [children].

I refuse to judge one who engages in any sexual activity - their consciousness judges them - and who am I to sin against God and man - as judge for at Romans we read that those who judge and condemn others are close to hell fire themselves. There is but one judge. Nevertheless, we may look to nature as our guide.

The carnal mind is not to rule the temple. For at once carnality is hatred against God. Now then how do we procreate with our Minds? Do we spill the seed or is the seed to be placed in a womb? Consider the external physical reality reflects the Spiritual inner reality. Which is more real? Spirit or Matter? And which proceeded the other?

To my experience Mind always proceeded creation - thusly I believe in faith that Spirit understands Matter. Thusly if one studies Matter and its operations, one may get a better handle on Spirit.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Returning to the enlargement of the tents - Paul was a tent maker yes? Now we see - so are We who teach truth. Not literally - but merely in analogy. For the letter killeth but the Spirit gives life. One reads a book with limited consciousness and has limited understanding from said book. Others read the book with greater consciousness and have a greater understanding.

The Holy Seed birthed in the Church brings forth the children [fruits] of the Spirit:

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Now then the husbandman that plants the seed has right of the first fruits.

2Ti 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

Rom_11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Comment: Did you see that? Firstfruits is PLURAL. There are multiple harvests. But notice again the Husbandman that labored to plant seed in the Earth is YeHoVaH [male nature] WITH the Holy Spirit [female nature] and this pregnancy was placed in the Church [Mary] and birthed from her Womb. Again, Mary is a surrogate.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Comment: The seed of the set-apart Woman is the "testimony of Jesus Christ" which is the "spirit of prophecy" and also she keeps and obeys the commandments of God thusly she voices and acts in accord with said Law and Prophecy = Moses and Elijah [Ref. Mount of Transfiguration]. But she does not act in her own accord she follows the Direction of the Holy Spirit acting in her. For she has submitted to that leadership! Wives submit yourselves unto your Husband. For even the Scriptures say the Holy Spirit or the Comforter comes in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
06-07-16, 04:05 PM
As I've asserted before, the male-female marriage relationship is a model that reveals truth (i.e. things otherwise mysterious). This is one reason marriage is targeted by the Vampire Cabal, it reveals truths they want to monopolize. Abraham and Sarah don't need to be merely symbolic or allegorical because the male (conscious/superconscious) and the female (subconscious) can be read in actual, tangible relationships between husbands and wives. Likewise with the potter (actor/male) and his clay (acted-upon/female) or the artist (actor/male) and a substrate such as a canvas (female).

David Merrill
06-07-16, 04:08 PM

Or blending one?

This is (conversely) the point I make about Abraham taking Isaac up to the summit of Mount Moriah to sacrifice him. The notion God is out there is just that absurd. Would not that make Him that insecure? - That he needs somebody to kill his son to prove the subject believes?

Abraham and Sarah were half-siblings.

I persist: it was passe to in that day for people to sacrificing their children to mere idols. Abraham was tested but it was revealed that the God he had taken to did not want him to sacrifice his son. Post #40 revised BTW.

Very well. Sorry to make you persist.

Quite relevant I'd say.

Here is the AMAZING thing that the physical act of coitus reflects the Mental Act between the thought and desire. The seed or Sperm is the thought. So when I look upon Abram and Sarai - I see a degraded state of being in fallen mankind. What I mean is when you consider the "turtledove" and why it is a bird of sacrifice acceptable to Yah - it is a lesson unto the knower. For the turtledove pair lay two eggs and these two are male and female - and these two when they hatch are mates for life. This is akin to Adam - Eve. Also it is a perfect picture of the regenerated mind/heart - you could say 1/2 brother [mind] and 1/2 sister [heart].

Now physically Abram could not impregnate Sarai so emotion intervened. It was not until the body was circumcised which is really a story about the mind being regenerate that Abraham [a regenerate mind / or circumcised flesh] could impregnate Sarah [Spirit Womb]. Abram in his flesh [which is akin to his Carnal Mind] could only impregnate the "woman of emotion"...

Shalom,
MJ

I enjoy the quasi-medical and biological interpretations MJ. You really demonstrate for me how the Bible teaches lessons that are so holographic, that can be taught and learned on so many levels.

Simplifying my point; when I spoke of Abraham and Sarah's incest, being half siblings to a Jewish-studied qabbalist there was quite a reaction and defense. There is a lot of guilt there, actually, a cover up. The cover story being taught is that Sarai was Lot's daughter, not Terra's. A couple weeks of study though and it comes down to we really best accept what the Bible teaches, whether allegorical metaphor or not.

Myself, I believe that at about that time, we are at a juncture between history and metaphor as far as the actual people; but that the lessons are open to interpretation and in such are eternal in value.

So in persisting...

The question really comes down to allegorical or not, was Abraham half-brother to Sarah? Ancient papers tell that Sarah's mother was Tehevita and Abraham's mother was Yoni - both wives of Terra, their father.

The only reason to persist for me is that I feel the whole deal of sacrifice evolves around guilt. - Meaning that is what drove Abraham to putting a knife to Isaac's throat when he reached puberty.

The turtledove analogy is helpful but not backed by actual biology. The female does not lay male and female eggs. I looked briefly and find nothing about the in-nest monogamy too. But bringing that midrash into the discussion is very interesting indeed. Especially that this characteristic, true or not, makes the turtle dove an approved sacrifice.

The guilt of Abraham would also include that he allowed Sarah to murder Hagar, and dying of dehydration is horrific. But that the issue survived - Ishmael - to father twelve Arabic nations, always in conflict with the resulting decision to allow Isaac to survive the intended sacrifice is important symbology. What we can do here is remember that the Israelites were hard-hearted and stiff-necked too.

So I am undecided whether or not the whole sacrifice issue is about genetics or guilt?

allodial
06-07-16, 04:15 PM
Though I'm not sure how Abraham or Sarah were "Jewish" in the sense of Judeans or Judahites since Judah was yet born, I can perceive merit in considering why people ever felt the need to sacrifice anything even to idols and to consider the nature of the psychology behind it. Is it innate? Or is it systematically taught? Is it because of guilt or is it a means of avoiding guilt (speaking of a tendency or perhaps character and propensity toward blaming someone else)?

However, one thing I don't get is why they (Abraham and Sarah) would have would feel guilt about something that was acceptable in their society. Though possible they may have been siblings of different mothers. They may also have been separated by a generation (grandchildren). In those days and even as recent as the 70s and 80s grandsons and grandaughters were regarded as sons or daughters grandparents.

As for Abram's family and society having a moral upper hand, he was required to come out from them, to abandon their faith. Anyone claiming "We're OK cos we were Abraham's neighbors" would be claiming to be the very people Abraham was required to abandon and come out from among. The idolatry among Abram's society before he experienced any spiritual regeneration has been widely discussed. Even if Abraham could be traced back to a specific tribe in Indian or in the land of Kush or the like, there is nothing in the Tanach that suggests those people to have had the moral upper hand. Why would Abraham have been called out from them and required to leave them if they were morally upright?

Also, even among the Hindus, Brahman has a personality rather than being merely impersonal.

P.S. There is plausible evidence in Jeremiah having planted the Hebrew faith among Cyrus' forebears though some suggest that planting to have become highly 'paganized' over time: as in a link between Jeremiah and Zarathustra and Buddha though Jeremiah's doctrines are said to have been mingled with syncretism over the centuries. The reason Buddhism and Christianity may have similarities is that rather than being because of Christianity borrowing from Buddhism it may very well be quite the other way around. This is important because recent religious figures have tried to suggest Christianity to be a knockoff of some Buddhist play. I also discern that Orthodox Christianity had reached China and Japan and that mysteries behind World War II and the spread of Communism in Asia was to destroy the ancient Christian legacy (and I'm not referring to Simonianism). The timeliness of Jeremiah in Persia and the births of Zarathustra and Buddha's (Shakya-muni?) birth is quite interesting. The continuity and consistency between the teachings of Jeremiah and bible-based (orthodox) Christianity seems to be quite strong. It would not surprise me if the Communists in SE Asia were primarily out to destroy the Hebraic-Melchizedekic doctrines that Jeremiah planted in Persia. Look what the Communists did in Armenia, Western Europe and the Soviet Union: they attacked Israel's legacy and the royal, priestly line of the one named at Exodus 3:14. When one has the right perspective, Jacob's Time of Trouble is more clearly perceived. Anyone siding against that legacy should prayerfully and humbly consider the ramifications of doing so.

Zarathustra (ZOROASTER) appeared from eastern Iran in the region of Hara and Bactria. His original doctrine was monotheistic and even Biblical in character. After Zoroaster's death, his religion was paganised by the Median tribe of Magi, even though the original message had been Hebraic. Zoroaster, according to Iranian tradition had been taught by the prophet Jeremiah or by one of Jeremiah's pupils.

Related:
{Abram} - the Son of A Sumerian Oracle Priest (http://www.biblesearchers.com/ancients/patriarch/abram1.shtml)

David Merrill
06-07-16, 05:19 PM
Dear Allodial;

You are a wonderful asset - your library.

Though I'm not sure how Abraham or Sarah were "Jewish" in the sense of Judeans or Judahites since Judah was yet born, I can perceive merit in considering why people ever felt the need to sacrifice anything even to idols and to consider the nature of the psychology behind it. Is it innate? Or is it systematically taught? Is it because of guilt or is it a means of avoiding guilt (speaking of a tendency or perhaps character and propensity toward blaming someone else)?

However, one thing I don't get is why they (Abraham and Sarah) would have would feel guilt about something that was acceptable in their society. Though possible they may have been siblings of different mothers.

Today I do not run into any professed Israelites, they are all Jews - formed in Babylon. It was a Jewish qabbalist who defends that they were not half-siblings, in the same manner that you do by offsetting a generation.

Is it because of guilt or is it a means of avoiding guilt (speaking of a tendency or perhaps character and propensity toward blaming someone else)?

It may be projection/reflection on my part but you validate my hypothesis well. Should sin actually be the emotion and feeling that God is separate and even angry then this all fits together well. Sacrifice in itself is a sin. Which brings us back to Passover; that blood was a mark, a taboo or oath sworn to paint on the doorposts showing faith. Since families were ordered to share, so that the lamb could be better consumed completely the Passover Lamb was not and is not a sacrifice at all.

Again, I see what I want to see; but I spend a lot of time researching and trying to be objective while I do. It looks to me that a pastor will utilize guilt for the collection plate but when you call him on it, the Blood of Jesus is quickly redacted to a Mark of Faith like Exodus 13:16 in the Libel of Review:

Exo 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

However it is acceptable to speak of Jesus as the perfect sacrificial lamb by substitution for the animal sacrifices in bible studies. Interestingly, I can easily adjust this by bringing to mind that the Passover Lamb is not a sacrifice and the Substitution described is sealing up the Veil, rather than tearing it top to bottom. Saying that Jesus fulfilled the sacrificial laws is to say that the sacrificial laws were functional to begin with.

allodial
06-07-16, 05:41 PM
Today I do not run into any professed Israelites, they are all Jews - formed in Babylon.

The Israelites were called Christians at Antioch.

It was a Jewish qabbalist who defends that they were not half-siblings, in the same manner that you do by offsetting a generation.

Your own objectiveness is appreciated likewise. I can easily accept that they may have been children two different mothers of the same 'generational level'. Like 'academic retroprojection', I am not the sort to be an apologist to the point of weaving fig leaves to cover the fact of Abraham and Sarah's sibling-ness. I don't see the need to, persay, "make a lie seem true as a alleged favor to God". I consider that all of the possibilities could have been true. Though I suspect it to be most like that they were of different mothers. I find no reason to project Mosaic law back in time. Thusly if they were siblings of different mothers but the same father, how can I find them guilty retroactively? So like many 'academic, fig-leave garment weaver-retrofitters' I am not necessarily finding a need to cling to the falsely-constituted psychological liferaft or comfort-blanket of Abraham and Sarah not being siblings of the same father. Either way, Mosaic law was yet imposed. I'm speaking of my approach rather than pointing the finger at anyone else's approach: if it makes me wince if someone else were to do it, it also would make me wince if I do it.

I see Abraham and Sarah as Hebrews rather than "Jews". Babylon AFAIK was yet established. While modern "Jews" may rightly find an affinity with Abraham and Sarah, to call Abraham and Sarah Jews seems to be a kind of 'retroprojection' (even if only for the reason that Abraham and Sarah predate Darius and Cyrus by a long, long way). There is a someone holding themselves out as a Biblical anthropologists who (though her writings are quite interesting) insists that Abraham lived in Edom--kind've like saying the Iroquois lived in New York prior to the Mayflower arriving. So I aim to keep a strong objectivity. I figure the Most High is capable of providing adequate safety nets as I persist in truth.

It may be projection/reflection on my part but you validate my hypothesis well. Should sin actually be the emotion and feeling that God is separate and even angry then this all fits together well. Sacrifice in itself is a sin. Which brings us back to Passover; that blood was a mark, a taboo or oath sworn to paint on the doorposts showing faith. Since families were ordered to share, so that the lamb could be better consumed completely the Passover Lamb was not and is not a sacrifice at all.

Again, I see what I want to see; but I spend a lot of time researching and trying to be objective while I do. It looks to me that a pastor will utilize guilt for the collection plate but when you call him on it, the Blood of Jesus is quickly redacted to a Mark of Faith like Exodus 13:16 in the Libel of Review:

However it is acceptable to speak of Jesus as the perfect sacrificial lamb by substitution for the animal sacrifices in bible studies. Interestingly, I can easily adjust this by bringing to mind that the Passover Lamb is not a sacrifice and the Substitution described is sealing up the Veil, rather than tearing it top to bottom. Saying that Jesus fulfilled the sacrificial laws is to say that the sacrificial laws were functional to begin with.

I'm amazed at how that (the identification) and the notion of a ransom payment to a hostile adversary could be missed by so-called pastors. Its like missing a herd of giraffes grazing the middle of the highway. I've met someone (a Roman Catholic though I'm not suggesting her to speak for anyone else but herself though some kind of infiltration of the RC organization and Vatican (http://www.amazon.com/Papal-Magic-Practices-Catholic-Paperback/dp/B011DBHQEM) has been widely suggested) who outright asserted God himself to have crucified Jesus and to have taken pleasure in it. But yet the NT shows Jesus/Yeshua/Yehoshua (?) as defeating an adversary at the Cross. Hmmm.

On the topic of identifying with the blood, Smith Wigglesworth gave a very interesting sermon about a regenerate orthodox (lower-case 'o') Christian man who visited a seance motivated by unctions to prove his faith. When the seance started, he proceeded to "plead the blood" (i.e. he asserted identification with the blood). The seance leader had trouble starting and she sought through her means to speak into the spirit real as to why the seance would not proceed. Apparently after an hour they failed to get the seance under way. The seance leader came up with the explanation from the spirit realm: "Something about the blood" or "Someone here has belief in the blood." (They may as well have said "Someone here identifies with the Blood of the Lamb.")

I have first-hand witnessed many similar effects (I could not in honesty deny what I witnessed repeatedly first-hand) of someone 'pleading the blood' in encounters with dark-side occultists, tarot card readers, etc. "Sorry the pool is closed today for some reason. Come again tomorrow?" A key reason black magicians are out to wipe out orthodox Christianity is because they think doing so would end the general embargo and impediments to black magic in the spiritual realm since ~30 A.D. Those in Rome that relied on oracles were incensed at Christians when the oracles stopped working after the Crucifixion. so they set out to slaughter those Israelites. It is widely suggested that Adolph Hitler was very much aware of this and saw Christianity/Israelite priests of any kind as an impediments to restoring "ancient, pure occultic practices" he may have deemed to have been 'original to his ancestors'.

The original Smith Wigglesworth sermon that I read was from a different book.

allodial
06-07-16, 07:46 PM
Also this is a sample of the kind of return-to-pagan-ways kind of doctrines that were spread around in Nazi Germany:

Christianity from its very inception was and is nothing more than a program. The agenda of this program is for the destruction of Aryan peoples (descended from the God known as "Satan") using occult powers, and for the eventual enslavement of all remaining races with the top Jews in total control. The Jews have been using black magick against the Gentiles who have been powerless to fight back, for centuries. This knowledge was forcefully and systematically removed from Aryan peoples by the "Inquisition" where Aryan priests and spiritual leaders such as the Druids and many others were tortured to death and murdered en masse.
Though such I may differ in viewpoint, note from whom the author of that quote (http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html) suggests "the Aryan peoples" to have descended!

Orthodox bible Christianity was intended to free mankind from the darkside occultists and to promote holiness. Salvation was to come via Judah. However, Judah was part of Israel and rather than displacing Israel may have become the focus of a special administrative function. Anyway, that kind of return-to-paganism philosophy is allegedly was and is being sold to the Mexicans. Consider that Christianity may have effectively outlawed in Mexico for SEVENTY YEARS. This gives more credence as to why Hitler and the Mexican leaders of his time may have been ready to ally against the United states of America. They may have had a very similar agenda. The reason some of Mexico's leaders were willing to team up with the Nazis to attack the United States of America makes more sense with the truth made clear as to extant philosophies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBbmasfP5yY

They don't to realize that it was the orthodox Christians (not to be confused with Simonians who called themselves "Christians") who were accused of 'witchcraft' when they were merely exercising the divinely imparted authority for performing spiritual housecleaning where they went. Some Mexican academicians have been allegedly pushing for a return to Aztecian ritualism. The Nazis were doing the same thing which is why they were slaughtering the Israelite priesthood(read: orthodox Christians): World War I, the so-called "Russian Revolution", the Armenian Genocide, World War II were all massacres aimed at destroying the legacy of the Israelite priesthood throughout Eurasia, Africa and Levant. Yes even Mussolini dropped bombs, poisons on Ethiopia under Haile Selassie who is regarded to have direct ancestry to Moses.

Of course, anyone with their wits about them know that the Hebraic and Melchizedekian doctrines are consistent and have persisted across thousands years. Judah didn't invent them. Israel came before Judah.

Related:
The Dynasty of Moses and the Queen of Sheba (http://www.hope-of-israel.org/dynmoses.htm)
Persecution of Christians In Mexico (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_Mexico)[COLOR="#8B4513"] (started in 1917--what a coincidence!)

Michael Joseph
06-07-16, 07:47 PM
Onan's sin was refusing to procreate as required not in merely spilling his seed.

Keeping it light around here: Obviously there are significant penalties for early withdrawal.

allodial
06-07-16, 08:10 PM
Keeping it light around here: Obviously there are significant penalties for early withdrawal.

So that's why they call it a 'nest egg'. All along they were running an XXX-pun.

Allegedly, early withdrawal can adversely impact your 'nest egg'.

David Merrill
06-07-16, 09:37 PM
On the topic of identifying with the blood, Smith Wigglesworth gave a very interesting sermon about a regenerate orthodox (lower-case 'o') Christian man who visited a seance motivated by unctions to prove his faith. When the seance started, he proceeded to "plead the blood" (i.e. he asserted identification with the blood). The seance leader had trouble starting and she sought through her means to speak into the spirit real as to why the seance would not proceed. Apparently after an hour they failed to get the seance under way. The seance leader came up with the explanation from the spirit realm: "Something about the blood" or "Someone here has belief in the blood." (They may as well have said "Someone here identifies with the Blood of the Lamb.")

I was listening to somebody complain about the transit system at 5:30. You are underground waiting for your train or bus, glum and getting glummer as you stress about all the things you did not get accomplished - to think about on the bus or train when it arrives.

I said, "I would pull out my harmonica and pop that egregore before it could be elevated to a godform!"

https://youtu.be/GqRL1ZfBl8s

allodial
06-07-16, 10:47 PM
I was listening to somebody complain about the transit system at 5:30. You are underground waiting for your train or bus, glum and getting glummer as you stress about all the things you did not get accomplished - to think about on the bus or train when it arrives.

I said, "I would pull out my harmonica and pop that egregore before it could be elevated to a godform!"

https://youtu.be/GqRL1ZfBl8s

That's about right.

Moxie
06-08-16, 01:51 AM
How do you know that real women are the problem and not transgender male-to-females?

To "make it big" in Hollywood, one must become a transgender. Name your favorite movie star/rock star, supermodel, etc. They're transgender, like the baphomet, because Hollywood and Entertainment is based on Satanism. That is the requirement for the "selling the soul" part.

Outside of Hollywood, these types do not feel a moral obligation to let you know what they were originally. Now I comprehend what marriage annulments were for.

Goes back a long ways. Shakespearian actors were all men: men played womens' roles. Ballerinas -- why do they have long legs, long arms, flat chest, super thin? They were castrato men. Castrati sopranos had a greater lung capacity for singing opera.

But bone structure does not lie, and men and women have great differences there, although plastic surgeons can hide unwanted features temporarily.

Hollywood fools people by the bizillions with a "duping delight" grin on their face.

Michael Joseph
06-08-16, 03:02 AM
How do you know that real women are the problem and not transgender male-to-females?

To "make it big" in Hollywood, one must become a transgender. Name your favorite movie star/rock star, supermodel, etc. They're transgender, like the baphomet, because Hollywood and Entertainment is based on Satanism. That is the requirement for the "selling the soul" part.

Outside of Hollywood, these types do not feel a moral obligation to let you know what they were originally. Now I comprehend what marriage annulments were for.

Goes back a long ways. Shakespearian actors were all men: men played womens' roles. Ballerinas -- why do they have long legs, long arms, flat chest, super thin? They were castrato men. Castrati sopranos had a greater lung capacity for singing opera.

But bone structure does not lie, and men and women have great differences there, although plastic surgeons can hide unwanted features temporarily.

Hollywood fools people by the bizillions with a "duping delight" grin on their face.

I can only be accountable for my own House according to my own choices. The problem that I see is emotion is ruling the mind. I really don't care to discuss the external reality as it is just a LEAF on the tree. Rather I choose to discuss the roots which feed the tree. Therefore looking within myself I look into the mirror and I behold my true nature.

and I pray God to send "hornets" to flush out those hidden kings within me which have built up strongholds in me so that these might be discovered and put to death.

In my view, satanism is just self-centeredness above all else.

======================

who cares what the world does - i was asked who will I vote for - that is almost too funny to me these days - I don't vote. What do I give a crap about the worldly systems. My direction does not come from the world. I quit the world a long time ago and I have not been with a job for more than 10 years now and yet Yah increases according to His wonderful mercies and graces. The world is what it is - I quit.

so be salty where you can - but who really cares what hollywood is up to? Not I, says me.

Therefore DECLARE THY TRUST in God under Providence - then CLAIM Jubilee. Canon Law is subject to Divine Law. Admiralty and Constitutional Law [water and land] is subject to the law of the air [Canon] but the law of the air is subject to the law of the fire [Divine]. For our God is a consuming Fire.

It is no longer I that lives but Christ in me - this life I live I live by the faith of the son of God.....therefore, dead am I to the flesh. Submitted am I to the direction of the Holy Spirit. Led am I by the Holy Spirit thusly called am I a son of God.

Liberty declare I in the Spirit - Jubilee declare I, trumpeting the Voice of Freedom in the Shadow of the Almighty in refuge under the Lord.

In ministerial capacity am I - a regenerate man - speaking in the name of my King - Jesus Christ or Yehoshuah.

The world is what it is - the Creator owns all and may grant to whomsoever the Creator chooses to grant. Thusly unconcerned am I of the proceedings of this world. The Kingdom of God is Within.

Comes not the Kingdom of God by observation - why are so many looking? Why not illuminate your little piece of the Divine! That spark that flame - let it burn within - an all consuming fire!

======================

Point I not without but rather within me at my feminine nature [emotion] - is she in BALANCE with mind [male nature] - conscious observer am I.

The mirror is sometimes hard to look into for all of the ruling kings within. But let the child come unto me sayeth Joseph and Jesus. The true you! Let the true you - come forth - shouting restoration - Jubilee.

Let the aul be driven in my ear - for I desire NOT to be without the House of my God. And I shall dwell in the House of the LORD forever.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
06-08-16, 03:18 AM

Feral vs civilized vs regenerate. Distinctions are made.

Moxie
06-08-16, 04:16 AM
who cares what the world does -

so be salty where you can - but who really cares what Hollywood is up to

MJ

Says MJ with the wife and kids so smugly.

Try being a single woman in this day and age. Come live two hours from Hollywood where that culture trickles south.

People come into church with their baggage and hide it. Some are there to get away from satanism because they gave their life to Christ. I have seen transgender couples at church get married and the pastor was too clueless to recognize what was going on because he didn't care what was going on in Hollywood!

Try dating from a pool like that.

Hollywood, which is a part of the Illuminati, controls the masses, yes, even Christians, more than you realize.

It's helpful to recognize poison packaged as something harmless.

allodial
06-08-16, 04:36 AM
Wel...California is special. I've experienced first hand.

David Merrill
06-08-16, 09:48 AM
Hi Moxie;

It would seem that the problem is self-solving, applying some left-brained logic. - If you are so good at spotting when women change to men, and thus into your dating pool.

Therefore it would be a matter of rendering judgment upon others and the misery then seems to me to be you bringing this upon yourself, like MJ points out; look after your own house. Not that I don't commiserate, but then I am not in California too, like Allodial.

It strikes me that the problem is you look to establish the value of your femininity through a mate. While I envy MJ and Allodial from having "the wife of their youth" in a coverture bond that "no man can put asunder", I think it a good segue to develop more about copulins:

The biofeedback loop is a servo - closed loop specifically. The method of developing the EMF (electromagnetic field) is called neurotransmitter*. The copulin (what I have always been calling pheromone) functions as a blank slate for the new programming and the DSO (digital storage oscilloscope) is for the purpose of providing the breakout frequencies of the desired mind-body. The shape of the refined chi-body.

In other words, once described, this training needs only to take a fraction of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNuV_nLq8I

* Some 19 neuropeptides in nearly infinite (19 Factorial) combinations forming receptors to fit them in the cerebellum design "habits". These habits, when physical are the sigils that can develop personalities into egregores, and then like Moxie points out, can be elevated on Sunday into godforms. But let's look at a simple sigil, like brushing your teeth. You (hopefully) have a habit of doing so and do not need to think about it.

The copulins lay a man's cerebellum open to the formation of new habits. This is why he becomes "programmable". Which might be back on track with the opening post.

David Merrill
06-08-16, 10:07 AM
P.S. In other words, the sonoluminescent bubble never shows up in the air, in front of the fingertips because it is in the future - just before (excuse me; ahead of) the actual event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xc_RVha9h4

Obviously, the artist is not breaking the board with his fingers. His fingers would be broken by the board.

I have done this and was able to do so only because I would imagine my fist already past the surface of the wood, just as my fist would in this time, be making contact. An act of Creation. You must own the future. Create it by owning. Only the owner can create.

So much of this website is about being redeemed unto the Creator. The Creator Owns. The endorser borrows credit and owes information, upon which bill of indictment demands repayment. Remember the Credit River Money Decision?

And so I again articulate my understanding, a unique transform of the 2X Bond rule. I find it much easier than the traditional transform discussed here involving the Treasury. Not only does the bank put nothing up for consideration, 1X recovery, the bank will come take the consideration posted by the borrower's credit as collateral should there be no repayment. You borrow once against your own credit with the Fed, then you have to repay that same amount:

2X Bond rule - Rule E(5)(b) (https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_E):

Thereupon the execution of all such process against such vessel shall be stayed so long as the amount secured by such bond or stipulation is at least double the aggregate amount claimed by plaintiffs in all actions begun and pending in which such vessel has been attached or arrested.

David Merrill
06-08-16, 10:45 AM
Re-articulation;

As the Bank and Fund, you should be included as a state bank in FDIC insurance programs. If you endorse fractional lending, in other words, you should be able to lend fractionally, safely.

Moxie
06-08-16, 04:05 PM
[facepalm]

smh......

Lots of presumptions about me and my motives going on in here....

tsk tsk tsk

Moxie
06-08-16, 04:20 PM
Additionally,

I am happy to speak with any of you on Skype/videocam to prove that I am not a troll and that I'm who I say I am.

David Merrill
06-08-16, 05:49 PM
As I will soon reveal, I am just very busy. I apologize that presumption is a time-saving device. My objective was to develop my new invention more quickly by explaining it in more depth.

allodial
06-08-16, 06:39 PM

Try being a single woman in this day and age. Come live two hours from Hollywood where that culture trickles south.

People come into church with their baggage and hide it. Some are there to get away from satanism because they gave their life to Christ. I have seen transgender couples at church get married and the pastor was too clueless to recognize what was going on because he didn't care what was going on in Hollywood!

Hollywood, which is a part of the Illuminati, controls the masses, yes, even Christians, more than you realize.

Because most everything and anything that makes sense is being attacked by people who don't have any and who are against life and living itself.

It would seem that the problem is self-solving, applying some left-brained logic. - If you are so good at spotting when women change to men, and thus into your dating pool.
For some reason I doubt Moxie is looking to date a woman with mental problems and who has likely been mutilated by surgeons.

David Merrill
06-08-16, 07:34 PM
A Mr Magoo moment on my part for sure.

P.S. In all fairness though, my point is that if Moxie can spot transgendered people, then it is not a problem keeping the undesired out of the personal dating selection.

Michael Joseph
06-08-16, 08:57 PM

I apologize if you deem me smug - but I must insist - the entire gist of my discourse herein this thread has NOTHING to do with the female form or woman. I speak to the Spirit and Emotion [Rachel and Leah]. Furthermore, I take your point and I admit it is hard form me when I look out my window to see the craziness that abounds - but I must maintain that until the inner house is put in order, the outer house will remain in disorder.

I care not for the modern church- I refuse to go. Like I said - I quit. However, if you will notice my entire perspective is Christ centered. So while I detest the modern systems of control in church and government, I also will not issue a railing accusation either against either. I just refuse to be a part of those systems.

It is not easy to be escaped of Israel - for there are many mental archetypes that existed in my mind which I did not even know were there until Yah pointed them out to me by and thru interaction with other beings. I suppose I am a glass is half full type - and therefore it is just a matter of perspective with me.

Within my power, I refuse to allow myself to be placed in situations whereof and whereby failure on or to me may occur. I therefore take liability for myself even to the extent that I consider external activity that may be projected upon me. Said another way, there is nothing that I am interested in past 8 pm without my house.

Furthermore, I could care less if a man or woman chooses to be trans gender or homo (bi)sexual. Just don't bring it to my door. I don't support that activity but I don't judge it either. So if you think me smug for living a very conservative life, well so be it. I make no apologies for my choices and I stand in full liability of them.

I have never met anyone from the so called ILLUMINATI - so that statement does not meet my rules of court. I have no concern for hollywood as I don't patronize the movies and those I do see I choose very carefully. One day I awoke and found that everything I thought I knew was not exactly true. I had to change my perspective as it were.

These days I am more concerned about building community and helping others. [Think the strongest explicative you can imagine] hollywood. I don't care one iota about hollywood - I learned a long time ago by a former colleague Jay Vincent that I indeed have the power to turn the TV off. And I can choose not to go to the movies. I know - boring right? And believe it or not, I can choose what I want to feed my mind - even from YouTube.

Regarding dating - if that was the pool I had to choose from - I would not date. I love me too much. But I find that California is a large enough State with plenty of people occupying within and upon it; and, as such, I imagine that if I was lonely I would ask Yah to send me a partner. For clearly if the pool is that corrupted, then why would I trust myself to find a suitable mate?

Clearly there are some hyena's out there but then again there are some very weird dudes out there as well. Most would say I was a bit off my rocker. My neighbors keep wondering why I put a Rural Route address on my house and mailbox and why the initials YHVH are upon my post. Knowing they don't really care to know the truth - you got a handle on that one - I just tell them an old Railroad Line used to go thru the neighborhood and I was addressing the house according to the old railroad addresses!

And with that crazy answer, I am met with a look like the light is on but we have left for the weekend - type look. But why do I care - if I told them the truth they could not handle it so I don't waste my time anymore. I just have fun with being me! Now you go have fun being you!

Best regards,
MJ

Moxie
06-08-16, 09:44 PM
Because most everything and anything that makes sense is being attacked by people who don't have any and who are against life and living itself.

For some reason I doubt Moxie is looking to date a woman with mental problems and who has likely been mutilated by surgeons.

T h a n k y o u ! :-) Exactly

---------------------------------

The whole reason I posted what I did was not for my benefit or gain. It's to point out that SO many men have been fooled by transgenders for so long. They believe the women on the cover of Sports Illustrated is really a woman, or the women in their favorite girly mag/naughty movie are really women. They believe feminists they see on tee vee or YouTube or read about are real women with original factory parts, when they are transgenders. Michelle Obama IS A MAN. YES. Hillary. YES. Trump is a woman. YES. Sick? Diabolical? Absolutely. These are the feminists that come to mind when I hear the word "feminist." And the thread is about feminists, correct?

Some people don't want to discuss Hollywood, that's fine, just remember those fantastic classic rock songs we all grew up with were sung by trannies. ;-)

What I find compelling is an ex-satanist giving their testimony on how they used to live in the dark and why Yeshua is King Of Kings and why they ran to Yeshua for their life. Literally. It's helpful to know what makes a Believer (especially new or weak ones) easy prey in their eyes, and some ex satanists spell it out in their testimony. And not all of them walk around covered in tattoos wearing AC-DC tee shirts. They blend in.

Many here have left behind the IRS and other agencies, never to be part of their lives again, yet they continue to discuss those agencies here. Now why is that? To help others "avoid the same iceberg" they crashed into. To help them get a DEEPER perspective beyond: "Just don't do that; 'just stay away from that, it's bad." I wanna know WHY it's bad without dappling in it. I want to recognize the small-print warning on the pretty bottle. That's where I'm coming from.

Moxie
06-08-16, 10:02 PM
A Mr Magoo moment on my part for sure.

P.S. In all fairness though, my point is that if Moxie can spot transgendered people, then it is not a problem keeping the undesired out of the personal dating selection.

You seem to know an awful lot about vaginas.

But can you tell the difference between a man's and a woman's bone structures and fat distributions?

David Merrill
06-09-16, 12:31 AM
Transgenders on the Titanic - new movie.

Sorry again. I will drop it now.

P.S. Can you tell me if the girl on the opening post video is a man?

Moxie
06-09-16, 02:05 AM
Transgenders on the Titanic - new movie.

Sorry again. I will drop it now.

P.S. Can you tell me if the girl on the opening post video is a man?

Yes! A man:

Broad, boney shoulders, long arms, high navel, minimal thigh fat distribution, and plastic surgery hips. Almost looks like the head was photoshopped onto the body; (this is in the still photo before hitting play.) Horse face, like Jillian Michaels, who is also a man. I need a closer shot of the face, but likely the male brow ridge has been waxed and artificial brows implanted above the brow ridge. Keep in mind these people take hormones for life. As they get older, their original gender becomes hard to conceal. A lot of them have surgery down below to mimick the real thing.

The Titanic? DiCaprio is one for sure and Winslet, too.

Easy ones to spot for beginners: Michelle & Barrack Obama; Serena and Venus Williams; Beyonce; Niki Minage; Bond Girls from James Bond movies; Margaret Thatcher; any of the Royals.....

David Merrill
06-09-16, 02:25 AM
I haven't been around California much. I wonder how Bruce JENNER pulls of getting so much attention when these transgenders are running around EVERYWHERE?

No need for an answer Moxie. I just prefer to think of here as a young woman. California or not.

allodial
06-09-16, 03:55 AM
T h a n k y o u ! :-) Exactly

---------------------------------

The whole reason I posted what I did was not for my benefit or gain. It's to point out that SO many men have been fooled by transgenders for so long. They believe the women on the cover of Sports Illustrated is really a woman, or the women in their favorite girly mag/naughty movie are really women. They believe feminists they see on tee vee or YouTube or read about are real women with original factory parts, when they are transgenders. Michelle Obama IS A MAN. YES. Hillary. YES. Trump is a woman. YES. Sick? Diabolical? Absolutely. These are the feminists that come to mind when I hear the word "feminist." And the thread is about feminists, correct?

Some people don't want to discuss Hollywood, that's fine, just remember those fantastic classic rock songs we all grew up with were sung by trannies. ;-)

What I find compelling is an ex-satanist giving their testimony on how they used to live in the dark and why Yeshua is King Of Kings and why they ran to Yeshua for their life. Literally. It's helpful to know what makes a Believer (especially new or weak ones) easy prey in their eyes, and some ex satanists spell it out in their testimony. And not all of them walk around covered in tattoos wearing AC-DC tee shirts. They blend in.

Many here have left behind the IRS and other agencies, never to be part of their lives again, yet they continue to discuss those agencies here. Now why is that? To help others "avoid the same iceberg" they crashed into. To help them get a DEEPER perspective beyond: "Just don't do that; 'just stay away from that, it's bad." I wanna know WHY it's bad without dappling in it. I want to recognize the small-print warning on the pretty bottle. That's where I'm coming from.

I started noticing about ten years ago how the women on covers of magazines started to look a bit more masculine. It really amped up I'd say around 2009. Back in the late 80s, early 90s, believe it or not, as part of an investigation I came across a situation on at least one Midwestern state university that had a cabal that would send trannies after Christians especially Blacks Christians to see if they could fool them. Same university had a propensity to assign Christians to gay blocks in dorms or under gay RAs and oddly enough the veritable cabal of gays all kept it secret and that of course meant university management were involved and knew the religion of the intended victims (if they put it in a form or asserted preferences for a roommate having the same beliefs) and thusly working with a group of students and keeping the secret from them AND the police being manipulated somehow to avoid or thwart prosecutions. To them it was just a sick game that they justify in the name some ideology of supremacy or another. (As for the young Christian girls, the lie of feminism would be their poison of choice.)

If you've heard anything about University of Missouri, Columbia aka Mizzou, well let me put it this way it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if bigots drugging and sodomizing Black male students wasn't somewhere in the Mizzou closet of skeletons collection as to what catalyzed the problems on campus. But see its not fashionable to report it in the MSM because sodomites are "supposed" to be "harmless" rather than predatory and because the cabals that refuse to enforce the law when these things are reported add insult to injury. Can you imagine what parents would do if they knew that kind of thing went on at any university? It wouldn't surprise me if president that resigned knew the kinds of things that were going on.

The Gay Agenda seems to be a cover for the Trojan Horse of normalizing male owner ship ownership other males. There is much evidence that the sodomites believe themselves to have 'married' the person they sodomized as if it were some way to 'consummate' a master-slave relationship (look into the reports regarding sodomy-related inductions in ISIS, etc). On that note, sodomite influence over media and fashion industry has reflected the caustic hatred for shown for women by homosexual males who hate the competition (i.e. females): so they push for overly skinny models pushed to dyslexia, normalization of the heroine addict look, etc--its like they enjoy seeing the women suffer (extreme narcissism mixed with rebellion against anything and everything wholesome--psychopathology). And interestingly enough they have admitted these things in their own writings. There are plenty of homosexual men who hide their homosexuality because they don't want to tip off potential victims. If someone got revenge they'd call it "gay bashing", hide the truth and pretend as if were was just random 'hate crime' against "innocent gays". To really put it in perspective: consider how pointing a gun in someone's face would be taken as a cause to kill someone but a buggerist with a deadly disease who knowingly exposes 300 men to the disease is given a light sentence as if he stole a Twinkie. If they kept to themselves it would be one thing, but they don't.

What sick minds can find that kind of thing acceptable? No doubt in my mind, the Great Purge will come soon.

P.S. Those who think body gender is some kind of irrelevant thing in Christ's view might do well to consider that if a trustee entrusts you a specific set of equipment and you rebel against the trusteeship and either abandon your estate or damage the trust corpus: do you think the trustor will be OK with that? Also, if the mere act of spilling seed was a sin on the part of Onan, then clearly spilling seed into the body-sewer of a another man would be a sin, wouldn't it? Equality in the spiritual sense isn't some excuse to ignore the gender differences. Before some 'genius' runs off into the deep end regarding eunuchs, I'll put this forth: if someone were to become a Eunuch "for the sake of the kingdom" doesn't [1] mean becoming a semen receptacle for another man; [2] would be simply giving up the sexual reproductive facet of his life altogether. If a eunuch is still a man then surgery to make a woman look like a man or vice version doesn't change their bodily gender.

Related:
The Myth of the Rule of Law
(http://faculty.msb.edu/hasnasj/GTWebSite/MythWeb.htm)

David Merrill
06-09-16, 08:36 AM
So I find it confusing now...

Do women destroy nations, or do they restructure them for female ownership rights? One seems petty and cruel while the other seems quite strategic and manipulative. I might consider I stalled out to go invent biocosmetric sonoluminescence. Which I am grateful for by the way.

allodial
06-09-16, 08:39 AM
Feral vs civilized vs regenerate? Or is it the men that allow them to get away with it?

Moxie
06-09-16, 05:10 PM
I wonder how Bruce JENNER pulls of getting so much attention when these transgenders are running around EVERYWHERE?

My opinion: The Kaitlyn Jenner "coming-out" magazine covers were designed for the masses who are not aware that transgenderism has been around for centuries. That way, when they see "Kaitlyn", who looks half man and half woman, not even a convincing woman! they think, "Wow! That's what transgenders look like! Half man and half woman! Ew! But it's on the cover of People, so it must be ok to do this now." That way, the transgenders who have fooled the masses for decades (like Marilyn Monroe!) can keep blending in and fooling people while curious straight people feel more comfortable experimenting with this in public.

The goal is depopulation.

Moxie
06-09-16, 05:46 PM
So I find it confusing now...

Do women destroy nations, or do they restructure them for female ownership rights?

My opinion: transgenders posing as women and the straight women who jump on their political bandwagon do both. Transgender men and regular men help, too. BUT... neither can reproduce. All they can do is adopt children and turn them into transgenders.

Transgenders in the entertainment industry follow satan, this is the trade off of "making it big", they imitate the baphomet, and satan is all about deception. To be both man and woman at the same time is deception. Leading a straight man or woman to believe a transgender is straight is deception. To destroy God's design is their goal. Their fishing lures are music, movies, beauty, sex, politics, etc.

If pastors were smart, they would study this stuff and expose it to Christians. But no, they bury their head in the sand. Too bad. If a man was addicted to porn, and it was destroying his marriage, tell that man that he's been pleasuring himself to trannies and prove it to him. I bet that truth would stop things faster than any pastor's guilt trip could.

That man might plea, "But my wife had 5 kids and she just doesn't look the same down there!" Tell that man: "The movie/magazine you're looking at -- that "woman" gets $$$$$$ worth of plastic surgery done down there and the industry pays for it. It's all silicone, nip tuck. And that's not a woman you're looking at. Why do you think plastic surgeons are a dime a dozen? This is why! They're not just for some lady who wants a nose job. The stuff you never hear about is where they make their money.

The man might say, "But Michelle and Barrack Obama have children! How can they be trannies?" Those are not their children. George Clooney and Amal Amudin are not having a baby like the check-out magazine says. It's ALL fiction designed to get you to believe these are real couples. It's so people will identify with them and emulate them. "Oh, Amal Ammudin is so beautiful I'm going to name our first daughter after her!" Lady: you're naming your daughter after a tranny.

See how it works?

Moxie
06-09-16, 05:58 PM
I started noticing about ten years ago how the women on covers of magazines started to look a bit more masculine. It really amped up I'd say around 2009. Back in the late 80s, early 90s, believe it or not, as part of an investigation I came across a situation on at least one Midwestern state university that had a cabal that would send trannies after Christians especially Blacks Christians to see if they could fool them. Same university had a propensity to assign Christians to gay blocks in dorms or under gay RAs and oddly enough the veritable cabal of gays all kept it secret and that of course meant university management were involved and knew the religion of the intended victims (if they put it in a form or asserted preferences for a roommate having the same beliefs) and thusly working with a group of students and keeping the secret from them AND the police being manipulated somehow to avoid or thwart prosecutions. To them it was just a sick game that they justify in the name some ideology of supremacy or another. (As for the young Christian girls, the lie of feminism would be their poison of choice.)

If you've heard anything about University of Missouri, Columbia aka Mizzou, well let me put it this way it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if bigots drugging and sodomizing Black male students wasn't somewhere in the Mizzou closet of skeletons collection as to what catalyzed the problems on campus. But see its not fashionable to report it in the MSM because sodomites are "supposed" to be "harmless" rather than predatory and because the cabals that refuse to enforce the law when these things are reported add insult to injury. Can you imagine what parents would do if they knew that kind of thing went on at any university? It wouldn't surprise me if president that resigned knew the kinds of things that were going on.

The Gay Agenda seems to be a cover for the Trojan Horse of normalizing male owner ship ownership other males. There is much evidence that the sodomites believe themselves to have 'married' the person they sodomized as if it were some way to 'consummate' a master-slave relationship (look into the reports regarding sodomy-related inductions in ISIS, etc). On that note, sodomite influence over media and fashion industry has reflected the caustic hatred for shown for women by homosexual males who hate the competition (i.e. females): so they push for overly skinny models pushed to dyslexia, normalization of the heroine addict look, etc--its like they enjoy seeing the women suffer (extreme narcissism mixed with rebellion against anything and everything wholesome--psychopathology). And interestingly enough they have admitted these things in their own writings. There are plenty of homosexual men who hide their homosexuality because they don't want to tip off potential victims. If someone got revenge they'd call it "gay bashing", hide the truth and pretend as if were was just random 'hate crime' against "innocent gays". To really put it in perspective: consider how pointing a gun in someone's face would be taken as a cause to kill someone but a buggerist with a deadly disease who knowingly exposes 300 men to the disease is given a light sentence as if he stole a Twinkie. If they kept to themselves it would be one thing, but they don't.

What sick minds can find that kind of thing acceptable? No doubt in my mind, the Great Purge will come soon.

P.S. Those who think body gender is some kind of irrelevant thing in Christ's view might do well to consider that if a trustee entrusts you a specific set of equipment and you rebel against the trusteeship and either abandon your estate or damage the trust corpus: do you think the trustor will be OK with that? Also, if the mere act of spilling seed was a sin on the part of Onan, then clearly spilling seed into the body-sewer of a another man would be a sin, wouldn't it? Equality in the spiritual sense isn't some excuse to ignore the gender differences. Before some 'genius' runs off into the deep end regarding eunuchs, I'll put this forth: if someone were to become a Eunuch "for the sake of the kingdom" doesn't [1] mean becoming a semen receptacle for another man; [2] would be simply giving up the sexual reproductive facet of his life altogether. If a eunuch is still a man then surgery to make a woman look like a man or vice version doesn't change their bodily gender.

Related:
The Myth of the Rule of Law
(http://faculty.msb.edu/hasnasj/GTWebSite/MythWeb.htm)

YES exactly! This stuff is for real.

Moxie
06-09-16, 07:21 PM
Matt Damon was born female: a tutorial.

https://youtu.be/S6Jpzz41xu8

David Merrill
06-09-16, 07:44 PM
Matt Damon was born a woman: a tutorial.

https://youtu.be/S6Jpzz41xu8

Thank you. For a moment I was starting to buy into transgender surgery being rampant. I believe the baby boy was Mattathias Yohannan by name. When he tells me he was born a woman I might start thinking it over.

I admire DAMON as "the water guy". He campaigns widely about slaking thirst. Which is cool, I know who Matthew is! All the other's - well they just plain are too good at their craft to know for sure... who they are. That Anthony HOPKINS guy, for example is such a talented actor I have no clue who he actually is.

allodial
06-09-16, 08:05 PM
He wittingly or unwittingly promoting Water Tyranny.

Moxie
06-09-16, 08:35 PM
Matt Damon will never tell you he was born female, lol....he can't tell you, he's under contract. No matter what Wikipedia says about "him." :-)

That's the point of this whole deception.

But alas, many find it difficult to let go of long-cherished idols.

But don't take my word for it that Matt's a woman, or that transgenders are rampant; each needs to do their own due diligence and study the different bone structures between men and women and the reasons behind gender-bending.

shikamaru
06-10-16, 03:30 PM
More meat for your stew:

The reason why virgins are highly prized for marriage and reproduction:

A promiscuous woman has the DNA of past men in her system. This male DNA in her system could impact the development of future children issued from her.

telegony (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm)

I think mens' instinct know this, hence the revulsion of most men for wifing women in the "hoe zone".

Obviously, a woman deemed less will not receive much in investment from men in general.

BLBereans
06-12-16, 01:24 PM
Matt Damon will never tell you he was born female, lol....he can't tell you, he's under contract. No matter what Wikipedia says about "him." :-)

That's the point of this whole deception.

But alas, many find it difficult to let go of long-cherished idols.

But don't take my word for it that Matt's a woman, or that transgenders are rampant; each needs to do their own due diligence and study the different bone structures between men and women and the reasons behind gender-bending.

I believe going to far with the all-encompassing accusations of nearly every single member of "Hellywood" actually diminishes the point of the OP and premise behind bringing it forth. These You Tube channel creators ("Apostle Laura Lee" and others) are most likely controlled dis-info agents who purposely exaggerate the issue so as to turn away people (who might just be "waking up") from the entire idea of the destruction this neo-trangenderism abomination can, and will cause, to the already fleeting natural family unit in America.

If you are from a long line born in America, you may not realize that many Europeans and other foreign peoples, from a generation or two ago, were of small stature compared to the 6' and over men in America which is quite common. Bone structure study and all that may have some merit but I think the video really reaches to convince when these things could have alternative explanations as well.

I'm no fan of "Hellywood" and I am fully aware of the use of its mediums to propagandize and indoctrinate so as to turn people away from Our Creator God, His Divine Order and His Holy Will, however, the internet is rife with dis-info which may seem like it supports the cause it claims to represent but yet is a calculated distraction and detour from truth.

BTW, I believe the wording of the OP does NOT imply that ONLY women destroy Nations, Civilizations; it just discusses the reasons and methods of women who do it as opposed the the reasons and methods men do it.

In my opinion, the main "reason" is the same in the end for both male and female who attempt to destroy; to ALWAYS promote the antithesis of God's created and Holy Order.

This scheme began in the Garden and culminated at Babel... there is nothing new under the sun.

shikamaru
06-12-16, 03:12 PM
Something tangential to add:

Your type of money will greatly impact the morality of your nation.

Could you see where money based on substance would have an impact on the morality of nation in contrast to money based on promises to pay?

David Merrill
06-12-16, 03:36 PM
More meat for your stew:

The reason why virgins are highly prized for marriage and reproduction:

A promiscuous woman has the DNA of past men in her system. This male DNA in her system could impact the development of future children issued from her.

telegony (https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm)

I think mens' instinct know this, hence the revulsion of most men for wifing women in the "hoe zone".

Obviously, a woman deemed less will not receive much in investment from men in general.

May I point out that nations are in general, in pretty good shape - in spite of women destroying them. I appreciate the perceptions about pheromone effect on neurotransmission. The transgender stuff, some folks might prioritize it above other things. It was off track as far as my interests go but then biocosmetric sonoluminescence might be just that to most readers here.

Your type of money will greatly impact the morality of your nation.

Could you see where money based on substance would have an impact on the morality of nation in contrast to money based on promises to pay?[/QUOTE]

Alfred Norman (ADASK) brought up something from the Bible about that God retains ownership of silver and gold. So otherwise in my mind, it has no substance. If I snorkel and find a wedding band, it is nothing to me unless I wish to wear it for sentimental reasons - weird - or sell it at the pawn shop for US dollars to trade for food and gasoline; things I consider substance.

My point being that nothing has substance unless it can be converted into or preserve energy like a roof overhead.

Otherwise I like where it is going...

Does debt being considered to have substance affect the morals of a nation?

Enter: Special Drawing Rights backing the US Dollar.

Hey! Thanks for telegony. That opens my eyes to some facets of cellular memory.

BLBereans
06-18-16, 03:05 PM
It is not ONLY women that destroy Nations, the premise of the OP is to show the how and the why behind women's motives as opposed to men's.

To say that nations are in general, in pretty good shape seems to be a statement based in "carnality" as others on this forum like to state. The superficiality of "security" and "abundance" in this world is a ruse and can evaporate pretty quickly unless you have secured your own source of food, water, shelter and energy off-the-grid.

Without a doubt, the type of money used by a nation is an indicator of the morals of a nation. Debt is like sin; the more you accumulate without redemption, the more immoral you are.

So, the more "money" you claim and store (absent redemption) in a debt-based money system, the more in debt you are and the more immoral you are.

In order to provide evidence of one's intent to seek out and demand redemption as relates to this nation's currency, when one finds it necessary to "transact" in the commercial realm, one must use his or her "person" as the transmitting/transacting entity. If one uses the "person" to blindly endorse more debt, the debt accumulates and the "person" is treated as an enemy of the state; what else would it be if the "person" continues to burden the nation with more and more debt with each transaction?

When used this way, the "person" is a "false profit" (yes, I intended to spell it that way) and one's debt/sin accumulates exponentially over time.

When one uses the "person" to make demand for redemption (lawful money), the debt/sin should extinguish if the one's entrusted to redeem actually fulfill that obligation.

Sound familiar? That is the world's corrupt use of the Real and True Redemption that exists when one asks, seeks and knocks on the door for our Lord and Savior the Anointed Christ, and Son of the Living God, to redeem us of our sins.

God's redemption is real and the One entrusted to fulfill, has already done so; no need to demand, just genuinely ask and you shall receive.

David Merrill
06-18-16, 03:23 PM
It is not ONLY women that destroy Nations, the premise of the OP is to show the how and the why behind women's motives as opposed to men's.

To say that nations are in general, in pretty good shape seems to be a statement based in "carnality" as others on this forum like to state. The superficiality of "security" and "abundance" in this world is a ruse and can evaporate pretty quickly unless you have secured your own source of food, water, shelter and energy off-the-grid.

Without a doubt, the type of money used by a nation is an indicator of the morals of a nation. Debt is like sin; the more you accumulate without redemption, the more immoral you are.

So, the more "money" you claim and store (absent redemption) in a debt-based money system, the more in debt you are and the more immoral you are.

In order to provide evidence of one's intent to seek out and demand redemption as relates to this nation's currency, when one finds it necessary to "transact" in the commercial realm, one must use his or her "person" as the transmitting/transacting entity. If one uses the "person" to blindly endorse more debt, the debt accumulates and the "person" is treated as an enemy of the state; what else would it be if the "person" continues to burden the nation with more and more debt with each transaction?

When used this way, the "person" is a "false profit" (yes, I intended to spell it that way) and one's debt/sin accumulates exponentially over time.

When one uses the "person" to make demand for redemption (lawful money), the debt/sin should extinguish if the one's entrusted to redeem actually fulfill that obligation.

Sound familiar? That is the world's corrupt use of the Real and True Redemption that exists when one asks, seeks and knocks on the door for our Lord and Savior the Anointed Christ, and Son of the Living God, to redeem us of our sins.

God's redemption is real and the One entrusted to fulfill, has already done so; no need to demand, just genuinely ask and you shall receive.

Thank you. That is a very soothing, comforting post.

David Merrill
06-18-16, 03:25 PM
Territorial claim (nations) is quite carnal indeed. The districts pass around the demand, unclaimed as the state bankers (sheeple) unwittingly curse each other with the delusion debt has value.

Michael Joseph
06-18-16, 07:57 PM
Territorial claim (nations) is quite carnal indeed. The districts pass around the demand, unclaimed as the state bankers (sheeple) unwittingly curse each other with the delusion debt has value.

In my mind, you have just equated the technology that Balaam taught Balak. For Israel cannot be cursed from the outside in; however, Balaam taught Balak to put "stumbling blocks" before Israel and should Israel CHOOSE to go into the "broad path" then, the curse would fall upon Israel's head.

Had anybody noticed that on the face of the $1 Note atop of Washington's head is an alter? Fish ye out of the right side of the boat!

allodial
06-19-16, 06:47 PM

Diligently honoring a duty to maintain law, order, peace throughout a given territory entrusted, however, is not necessarily carnal. Territorial claim merely for the same of asserting dominion for dominion's sake, now that is another matter. Perhaps that is why they referred to it as a beast in Revelations.

hannamarin
07-19-16, 09:26 AM
I'm completely disagree with this article! come here http://skywritingservice.com/blog/impact-of-color-psychology-on-us and read the right information before accusing women!

David Merrill
07-19-16, 05:02 PM
I'm completely disagree with this article! come here http://skywritingservice.com/blog/impact-of-color-psychology-on-us and read the right information before accusing women!

I agree to disagree with the notion about women destroying nations. As I deleted an entire monologue thread I began to realize the genius of engineering the Messianic Era with a certain cultural genome (Chinese) through copulins. But on my way there, I have understood how kicking receptors into neutral is a useful tool in controlling fear.

I watched Conspiracy Theory last night, just before the Internet went out...

allodial
07-21-16, 01:12 AM
I suspect that neither feral, unregenerate females nor feral unregenerate males are for any sort of civilization or any Messianic Era (the last thingk they want is spiritual civilization let alone tangible and temporal civilization): they play along only as required.

"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White

It may be more along the lines of: the feral are unable to maintain civilization and therefore to hand civilization's controls over to them, logic would have it, would lead to injury, destruction or demise of that civilization. Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive. (You know like mold, roaches, etc.) They of course will see themselves as 'progressive' or 'artists' with regard to their affinity for filth.

I suspect the moral of the story is: if you hand controls over civility to the feral they will, in obeisance to their own nature, destroy it.

David Merrill
07-21-16, 10:28 AM
I suspect that neither feral, unregenerate females nor feral unregenerate males are for any sort of civilization or any Messianic Era (the last thingk they want is spiritual civilization let alone tangible and temporal civilization): they play along only as required.

"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public." - Bryan White

It may be more along the lines of: the feral are unable to maintain civilization and therefore to hand civilization's controls over to them, logic would have it, would lead to injury, destruction or demise of that civilization. Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive. (You know like mold, roaches, etc.) They of course will see themselves as 'progressive' or 'artists' with regard to their affinity for filth.

I suspect the moral of the story is: if you hand controls over civility to the feral they will, in obeisance to their own nature, destroy it.

My point is quite to the opposite; how it is genius to export Chinese cunt. And especially to get me slathering it upon my cerebellum at this particular time.

We speak our emotional condition out loud:

This is the condition built upon the Ages (see Attachment (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4318&stc=1&d=1469096230)). This is in fact, a thread that you, Allodial, started:

So do I fear somebody who interjects fear? I guess you did not get my point about knocking the gear shift into "neutral"...

I know a woman who reminds me of the captivating photo. Her good friends have purchased "off the grid" property in Molokai. She is thinking of joining them there, as a boar hunter. So I put myself (in my imagination) into that dream... And I wonder how long I would last, and of course if she would last a day or two longer. [Given circumstances excluding opposing thumbs, I hear pigs can be just as intelligent as humans.] I mean, it is not unheard of that pigs can "crowd" each other over a cliff so the method Jesus appears to use is quite simply fear and confusion; but not in His mind - in the herd's.

This is the serenity of which I speak - when such an attack upon peace and dignity cannot even be registered as an attack until you simply persist, and keep going...

allodial
07-21-16, 11:11 AM
I posted the video because it provides an interesting perspective that may otherwise have been missed. I don't necessarily agree with the video on all points. Many things I post are more of an FYI and are on topics I sift through because of requests or concerns of others. That which I would otherwise take interest in as a default (if not for the distraction) is another matter.

On the topic of 'judging', rather than taking the perspective of judging the innocent or immature, I actually figure 'the feral' are 'supposed' to act feral : is that not normal for their condition (until they know better). So rather than passing judgment on them, I might instead tend toward alluding to the responsibility of those who know better, but who seem to do nothing as they watch things 'burn down' around them. At the same time, there are many who are clueless or have trouble seeing their way to remedy for all the darkness. Shedding a bit of light, even if its not labeled P.C. might help them find remedy a lot faster.

Sure, while there might be such a thing as a hypocritical judgment, there is such a thing as righteous indignation or righteous judgement--some suggest that too many Christians are led by (those who would make them their victims) into thinking their calling is to be a living carpet. Perhaps too many boys are raised to grow up to be men who do may fail to (to their own detriment) see things for what they are. I have from time to time interviewed or quizzed females and almost unanimously they express disdain for the notion of someone (a man) having power and failing to use it when necessity requires it. So on the topic, I suspect some women or men behave the way they do because those who have power and responsibility give rise to disdainful and unbearable conditions. Some behave the way they do because its what they do when they can get away with it and when the mask is removed: they are just being themselves. So sometimes, behaviors are communications to those who can do something and will to effect remedy.

So if God is not an afar off God and if Jesus was in touch with what was important to those who needed him, should we afar off or out of touch to those who need us (though we may be capable and comfortable at lofty heights what of those who seek and need remedy but are yet so)?

"Shelfish Anthology"
If I were to post a reference to an article about shellfish being seen as a nuisance in Lake Michigan towns, some might presume me to be angry at the shellfish like the author. However, not too many may realize that the reason shellfish clog factory pipe outlets along major rivers rivers is because, simply, Nature is taking action to stop the pollution. Rather than being angry at shellfish, I might be keen on seeing pollution to stop too. I get it. But not everyone can hear that, but the conversation brings opportunity for edification and it can take time to get to that point to accept what the shellfish are doing or participating in though they may not realize it. The 'funny thing' is that one key way to combat the shellfish in Lake Michigan would be to stock the lake with the very creatures that would serve to purify the lake (i.e. certain sponges naturally compete with the 'pesky mussels')--if man acts he stocks the lake with sponges. Either way, action is provoked to deal with an undesirable condition. Perhaps the lakes and rivers felt Man should have known better but nonetheless took action.

However, to play 'too nice' and 'P.C.', while many men (moreso than women) are being put through hell economically, socially and otherwise, doesn't seem too nice. Telling it like it is, well sometimes that is what it takes to move people to do the right thing...P.C. or not.

P.S. Regarding shellfish, mussels etc., many suggest bilge water from Chinese tankers to be behind the infiltration of the mussels.

P.S. #2 I had meant to post this (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2253-Plant-Intelligence) quite some time ago...and for some reason I kept figuring I had already done so.

David Merrill
07-21-16, 02:08 PM
"Shelfish Anthology"

If I were to post a reference to an article about shellfish being seen as a nuisance in Lake Michigan towns, some might presume me to be angry at the shellfish like the author.

I took your description or definition of "feral" in the context of the thread, and that this base behavior was opposed to the peace and joy found in the balanced Mind of Jesus.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

My perspective draws into account the misteaching of RUACH being the "Breath of God" rather than the Mind of God - NESHEMAT; NESHMAT CHAIM being breathed into us, through Adam. The timing is nothing new, you harvest all the fearful patriot conspiracies and post the new threads at these times.

Something much more wonderful is happening, in reality.

David Merrill
07-21-16, 04:39 PM
Many pests and pathogens only prosper in squalor; give them a clean or orderly environment and they 'blue screen'. There are those who literally need filth or darkness in order to survive or thrive.

This struck a chord with the CHRIST-Mind developing. How to avoid the contaminant.

I listened to the Plant Mind article. The other day I was leaning my spine against a tree and instead of trying to perceive the cellular memory, as I call it, I walked through my imaginative memory. I recalled things like driving, tying a shoe, showering etc... It was wonderful! Possibly my imagination, which I am not ashamed of at all; but I sensed gratitude from the forest, and maybe even a sense of excitement that it had been recognized as intelligent.

allodial
07-26-16, 08:15 AM
One thing to consider ...

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4318&stc=1&d=1469096230

..if Adam or the adams or mankind was made on the third day and Christ Jesus came 4,000 years later, might the period of ~0AD to ~70AD have marked the start of the 7th day (50 years grace and dunging following advent of his ministry, then came "the end"). As in: the Gospel as a message of a perpetual sabbath and jubilee for those in Christ, a kingdom that cometh not with physical observation, a temple not made with hands.

David Merrill
07-26-16, 02:17 PM
Thank you.

I am considering a pool where people wash the sacrificial livestock. People get to get in first when the water is changed. Some even thought there was healing - in the pool water. The delusion was/is that one has to get there first, or even at all.

Biocosmetric sonoluminescence is between the ears. The solar plexus is the complex function generator. It takes a whole mind - CHRIST - to operate the machinery fully proper.