PDA

View Full Version : Curcumin - Spiritual Ascension?

David Merrill
06-03-16, 11:05 AM
There might be other purification techniques at play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA9VOqxXMMI

I have found some limited validation however, that the gangala ginger helps transport the turmeric's curcumin across the blood-brain barrier. Speaking for myself, this delivers a sense of well-being and peace for several hours, with clarity of thought and with no crashing or hangover whatsoever.

The fresher the better:

The shavings are added to the rice noodle water and briefly boiled. Hard-boiled quail eggs and hot sesame oil on top!

This seems no secret among the Chinese and as of yesterday, the eastern Indian cashier became animated with excitement about how great this is for health. When I mentioned Buddhahood she began laughing and nodding her jewel-tattooed forehead like it was great the news was out.

P.S. Brushing with baking soda is a good method to get the yellow off your teeth.

David Merrill
06-03-16, 11:15 AM
What got me interested is an article in a layman medical periodical about how curcumin, a powerful antioxidant is indicated as being neuro-regenerative. - Meaning this will actually regenerate decrepit brain tissue and reverse spongiform encephalopathy like Human Mad Cow and Parkinson's Disease.

https://youtu.be/V3kLFTHIhyU

shikamaru
06-06-16, 12:27 AM
Curcumin's absorption into the body is accelerated with black pepper ..... something upwards of 2000%

https://examine.com/supplements/curcumin/

Turmeric is of the ginger family, I believe.

David Merrill
06-06-16, 02:23 AM
Good to know. Thanks!

David Merrill
06-21-16, 05:13 AM
It came at first as a delightful surprise, but then it sank in that I knew it all along. Neuroregenerative vitamins are quite enlightening. I healed completely from my spinal injury and snorkel in very cold water daily. The combination of flying and breathing underwater feels like a dream. My creative thoughts are timed precisely for the best immediate fruition too.

Delightful!

marcel
10-06-19, 03:31 AM
Ran across this site where a guy beat his lung cancer with a regimen of:
- Dog dewormer (fenbendazole)
- Tocotrienol and Tocopherol forms of Vitamin E
- Bio-Available Curcumin
- CBD oil

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/single-post/2016/08/22/Shake-up-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective

David Merrill
10-06-19, 08:19 AM
I have been juicing turmeric for many years. I mix it with galanga ginger and traditional ginger, black pepper and black seed oil. This is a great source of bio-available curcumin as anti-oxidant. My thought about the ginger and oils is that it gets past the blood brain barrier.

This image depicts the cavities that are filled with cerebrospinal fluid - liquor - and the bird's beak embraces the pituitary gland. the beak at the back of his head embraces the pineal gland. The liquor is a communications medium, endocrine transducer. The conduit is DNA. The DNA can be enhanced to superconductivity with the starfire, the boiled vapors of noble transition metals.

The red conduit is the aqueduct of sylvius and the two tubes into the lateral ventricles, the wing like passages are aqueducts monroi. They remain closed off until a day before the full moon and then open until a day after. So three days time the fluid is replenished, or better, flushed. One might be behooved to understand this paper (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5536&d=1563796891) prior to beginning procedures. I am not suggesting you try this at home; or at all. Arc starfire through the soft palate might deliver a global root canal to the upper jaw for all I know. I am not a doctor.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5203&d=1539394092

Even shut down though the aqueducts are electrical conductors for the ion pump.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5626&d=1572599034

Interestingly when I clean the turmeric out of the juicer mechanism with chlorine bleach, the orange turns to blood red. And so something proposed to me one day was that frankincense, myrrh and gold referred to turmeric and something in the blood-red coloration familiarizes a chord with that. And the powder of the monatomic form of gold too.

The quickening of the nucleo-cytoplasmic protein shuttles arylalkylamine-L-acetyltransferace and acetylseratonin-O-methyltransferace will charge compress the melatonin and dimethyltryptamine toggling faster than light when the DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid becomes superconductive by doping ruthenium and the other noble transition metals found in meteor/asteroids onto the ends:

Telomeregenesis thru the philosopher's stone of mysticomimetic psychopharmacology.

GARDNER said that someone reported doping ruthenium onto cancerous DNA caused the flawed regions to dissolve and reform spontaneously, healing the cells. I believe that report and consider this teaching, once in the frontal lobes can execute the process throughout the body tissues.

Thanks for posting here.

P.S. I feel that the noble metal steam coalesces in dodecahedron:

When ratcheted the sputtered formations design the double helix. Supposing the occlusions (errors) in the formation of a perfect strand are not errors, they correspond to areas of the ganglia (chakras) according to the boiling points.

David Merrill
10-06-19, 03:54 PM
All that to prep the reader for a wild ride down the mathematics. Dan WINTER is owed a great deal for contributions into bliss. I saw it at the end scene of Aluna. Bliss! The journalist lets out a belly laugh when he realizes he is the only one in the river with his clothes on. But that is the victory of the Moma, right there. The conduit (journalist) is briefly pumping the blood through his valves in perfect Fibonacci at the most efficiency. Most engineers encounter Fibonacci studying pump efficiency.

The hyperluminescence exceeding the speed of light produces gravity, the strong creative force. Therefore while one might not get it, remember the emotion - bliss. The Moma got their point across clear as day.

Notice that the spirals begin at different heights along the Z-axis of the DNA/ratcheted dodecahedron. WINTER speculates that the cosmic symphony (bliss) sounds primarily from the DNA stretching and contracting like a slinky.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3576&d=1457118558

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3452&d=1455472215

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3450&d=1455471981

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3451&d=1455472028

David Merrill
10-06-19, 04:36 PM
Relax and watch for a moment. Alan will climb into the river and it begins.

https://youtu.be/ftFbCwJfs1I?t=4868

Michael Joseph
10-06-19, 07:30 PM
Relax and watch for a moment. Alan will climb into the river and it begins.

Wonderful. I have taken to doing Qi Gong barefoot in the morning. Ollie and I amuse the neighbors, I am sure. So many means of perception have been forgotten. "There were many trees in the Garden of God."

How can man say he is at the peak of his existence? I don't get that.

Gen 2:10* And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.*
Gen 2:11* The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;*
Gen 2:12* And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.*

Is not this River - Wisdom? Is not Wisdom known of Her Children?

David Merrill
10-06-19, 10:57 PM
Wonderful. I have taken to doing Qi Gong barefoot in the morning. Ollie and I amuse the neighbors, I am sure. So many means of perception have been forgotten. "There were many trees in the Garden of God."

How can man say he is at the peak of his existence? I don't get that.

Gen 2:10* And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.*
Gen 2:11* The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;*
Gen 2:12* And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.*

Is not this River - Wisdom? Is not Wisdom known of Her Children?

It excites me that those are actually old rivers! Well, one river diverted into four irrigation channels. The Eden was a fertile grazing land where they cultivated our first real agriculture.

Michael Joseph
10-06-19, 11:38 PM
It excites me that those are actually old rivers! Well, one river diverted into four irrigation channels. The Eden was a fertile grazing land where they cultivated our first real agriculture.

As Within- So Without. By law of correspondence, I would assume that actual rivers are in the Earth in relation to the Scripture.

xparte
10-09-19, 06:16 AM
Food can divide and separate.. more food = more power Long before Money was Power. Cain brought of the fruit of the ground his genetic creation agricultural biotechnology corporation deadbeat cain

David Merrill
10-09-19, 09:10 AM
Food can divide and separate.. more food = more power Long before Money was Power. Cain brought of the fruit of the ground his genetic creation agricultural biotechnology corporation deadbeat cain

He who controls the weather controls the food.

Seven years of feast, and seven years of famine to extort the gold to convert to highward spin starfire (dissolved Golden Calf) to feed to the cultivated family Isrealite instilling ESP in the warrior priests - Invincible!

Genius!

xparte
10-10-19, 05:03 AM
the history of mass-produced food, sedentism, the disappearance of the hunter-gatherer lifestyle, the use of food as weapons, or forms of power, from the earliest records available throughout the world. The period spans from thousands of years before Christ until now. The establishment of civilizations occurred when humans reconfigured, or modified plants for cultivation and plants ultimately did the same to humans!

The evolutionary process, changing from hunter-gatherer to agricultural sedentism, spanned over thousands of years. Complex societies in Mesopotamia took five millennia to develop, with those in the Americas and China taking thousands of years. As urban societies became more prominent, a diversity of jobs and professions resulted from it, which expanded the choices in lifestyle and social strata. It was all made possible by the farmers who remained on the land and producing more food than their subsistence lives required and could provide food to the masses living elsewhere.
Quite why humans switched from hunting and gathering to farming is one of the oldest, most complex, and most important questions in human history. It is mysterious because the switch made people significantly worse off, from a nutritional perspective and in many other ways. Indeed, one anthropologist has described the adoption of farming as “the worst mistake in the history of the human race.”
Genetic manipulation took place ever since people got the idea to harvest seed and plant it, domesticating certain species and ensuring the livelihoods of human beings.

Everything we eat is genetically manipulated species of plants and animals - man-made technologies. The history behind it is not only important, but it also brings valuable balance to any conversation around genetics and the role of natural selection.
Corn, cows, and chickens as we know them do not occur in nature, and they would not exist today without human intervention. Even orange carrots are man-made. Carrots were originally white and purple, and the sweeter orange variety was created by Dutch horticulturalists in the sixteenth century as a tribute to William I, Prince of Orange. An attempt by a British supermarket to reintroduce the traditional purple variety in 2002 failed, because shoppers preferred the selectively bred orange sort.
Natural selection took place long before it became a Darwin theory. It also happens in nature, with insects pollinating different species with each other's genetic materials, resulting in new species occurring over a period of time.
That may explain why domesticated plants and animals are so widely assumed to be natural, and why contemporary efforts to refine them further using modern genetic-engineering techniques attract such criticism and provoke such fear. Yet such genetic engineering is arguably just the latein of life.I am simply pointing out the weatherization of a greenhouse notwithstanding tributation to the wheat god or goddess depending the tavern your ale is in Mankind has manipulated everything from food to religious offering of that food why David is GOLD not a offering or look i got run a shekel or two down to the temple or my crops will fail what did them hebrew slaves eat. 40 years with no take out or away Why store food when spices will preserve the famine pestilence who controls the weather controls the food. wild grass domiciled rain dances what for 40 years in a desert no horse no names . An Edible History of Humanity [Tom Standage] I dont need credit for reading the book so save me how i lifted your perception thats why i xparte. Dont fool yourselves any economy has economists

xparte
10-10-19, 05:10 AM
income tax and the marketing of volunteers now agriculture is based on production of civilization and its volunteers

lorne
10-10-19, 01:41 PM
Another powerful antioxidant is Carbon-60 (fullerene). Studies show "... oral administration of C60 dissolved in olive oil (0.8 mg/ml) at reiterated doses (1.7 mg/kg of body weight) to rats not only does not entail chronic toxicity but it almost doubles their lifespan."

http://www.medicinabiomolecular.com.br/biblioteca/pdfs/Biomolecular/mb-0916.pdf

David Merrill
10-11-19, 06:24 PM
Another powerful antioxidant is Carbon-60 (fullerene). Studies show "... oral administration of C60 dissolved in olive oil (0.8 mg/ml) at reiterated doses (1.7 mg/kg of body weight) to rats not only does not entail chronic toxicity but it almost doubles their lifespan."

http://www.medicinabiomolecular.com.br/biblioteca/pdfs/Biomolecular/mb-0916.pdf

Thanks! I am checking into that. Nice paper. I like your posting style.