PDA

View Full Version : Compendium of Evidence Repositories before the CIT

David Merrill
06-10-16, 11:17 AM
This Complaint and Claim on Jubilee awaits filing in the Court of International Trade. It is very large so I am linking through my Google Drive.

Click Here. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImRUJqZWp0Tl9USnM/view?usp=sharing)

The $400 filing fee returned from the US Supreme Court has disappeared - apparently stolen by Courier Process Service but as you read, likely an undocumented "Garnishment" by the S. Tejon attorneys. That tort is compounded by the delays, maybe rejection, in publishing my cause on PACER. Interestingly I seem to have backed up publishing all cases for three days...

I have been thrilled though, at the idea of being victimized by the US Supreme Court and Court of International Trade clerks. This kind of dishonor will not go unnoticed in the highest Truth. That is my Trust.

I sincerely hope you will find at least an hour of your time to enjoy reading it. Please notice that the Criminal Complaint is accompanied by a Commission Certificate and completes a verified signature. The Supreme Court clerk returned the original like a hot potato but removed the original Criminal Complaint, that did not have the Commission Certificate at that time, and replaced it with a faded out copy! Interesting! I received that as filing instructions and you will see that I have added notary authentication to my filing with the CIT.

Somehow I think that may be what is holding up the publication on PACER. If they do not arrest the probate attorney they will clearly violate my right to citizen's arrest:

P.S. I forgot to mention there is a Christian religious aspect to this - omitting the Name of God from the oaths of office. So it would seem I have a Sunday-morning captive audience; or does it?

Gavilan
06-11-16, 05:48 PM
David, have you considered that the judges of the CIT may have their own issue with their instant oaths?

David Merrill
06-12-16, 03:17 AM
David, have you considered that the judges of the CIT may have their own issue with their instant oaths?

I actually presumed they do. Thank you for reading into the COMPLAINT and CLAIM.

I also notice that I cannot find any FOIA entries for the CIT on this website (http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/evidence.folders.2004-03-16.htm#CLAIMS).

Being in NY the Court of International Trade seems more UN-like that US Government. I wonder why www.supremelaw.org has completely overlooked acquiring oaths of office there?

allodial
06-12-16, 03:56 AM
There is also the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.

David Merrill
06-12-16, 10:44 AM
There is also the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.

Again, why I am encouraging people to read up. Mr WOLSKI recused himself and cannot enter judgment. I know this may come across as a mess, but I recite poetry for entertainment. Many people think memorizing things is hard, I find it fun. So please bear with me, summarizing would leave the reader here bereft of many important events.

Been there... done that.

That is the parataxic distortion I found there.

David Merrill
06-12-16, 11:10 AM
P.S. I presumed that if the State was fallen in criminal syndicalism then the US Government was responsible to become the resulting trustee. If you look (http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/evidence.folders.2004-03-16.htm#CLAIMS), all the federal judges are just pretending to be a judiciary too.

So go halfway through the Doc linked on my Google Drive. That was my offer for the US Supreme Court to open up Original Jurisdiction (Article III) but the clerk is either ignorant or obstenant and rejected my offer to behave honorably. Note the presentment offers only Appellate jurisdiction.

By the way, it would seem that the $400 has been stolen by the process server in some kind of impromptu garnishment. I do not provide their bread and butter - the S Tejon Brotherhood does. That street has attracted all the attorneys, the closer to the courthouse, the higher in elevation in story #.

P.S. I took a couple hours to read through the linked Doc in the CIT and really enjoyed myself. Of course I wrote it and am biased, but as I write the CIT seems reluctant to publish it on PACER. Therefore I am publishing it myself, so please find some time...

Gavilan
06-13-16, 01:26 PM
David,

I was thinking, WOLSKI points out that you may want to use the rules of court, it also seems the Supreme Court refers you to their rules. Wouldn't it be more effective to use their rules, and when you are asserting a particular right that the rules infringe, why not note it? Clearly it is ironic that they themselves are not following the rules if their own oaths are not conforming.

David Merrill
06-13-16, 02:16 PM
The Rules are self preserving for the syndicalism. Here is the complaint in the US Court of Federal Claims. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImWUNDZXVObXIyME0/view?usp=sharing)

...that mandate the payment of money.

Right there I have to prove out that I demand lawful money because endorsement is application for private credit that means an insurance policy or stock certificate that is meant by tradition to remain unclaimed, according to FDR's Trust (New Deal), that is BTW "Omitted" from Cornell Law lately. Primarily though, the rule is that I must climb up the appellate ladder exhausting all administrative remedy when I exhausted all administrative remedy by finding and recommending three state district judges around Fort Collins, far enough away from southern Colorado to possibly be unaffected by the social media slur campaign.

Without knowing which judge will be chosen before filing, I cannot be expected to shop for a proper judge at the US CFC. WOLSKI was chosen and he is only pretending to be a judge. Therefore the US Supreme Court was served NOTICE and CLAIM. Again, this is a lot to take in and I must be patient while people respond to the posts I present.

Soon, I will not be writing in explanation but referring people to www.lawfulmoneytrust.com if they want to continue discussing. At least that way they pay for the extra time. I am opening up years of work and hundreds of hours of investigation and dutiful research.

I understand.

One other thing is that the process server has been paid at least $2,825.00 in advance for commissions and has only shown accounting for about half of that. However, she (receptionist) let my commission to make the 40 bound copies set for over a month when I finally spoke to the owner and had to settle for sending in the original alone, not following the rules. Even so notice how he would not specify what day he received that original:

That leaves nothing to the imagination. There it is! But try imagining any reason for a professional process server to leave off the specific of when he received the original to be sent to the US Supreme Court?

Answer: The process server sat on it for a month. Malfeasance. There is pressure. For another example my money on retainer is gone and the process server will not give me an accounting.

This is criminal syndicalism in action. That is my Complaint and Cause - Rectification of Judiciary. For those of you who understand my guardianship going back to 2002 and the Bill of Exchange of 2001 then you can start to construct an accurate vision of how all this came together between an eccentric anti-government artist and me with the Government always trying to seize his artwork for a tourist trap.

This is another great reason to discuss this only with students with the will and dedication to pay for the privilege. People will be more careful to look through the evidence repository a little before asking questions.

Bottom line answer: One not need to follow rules about NOTICE except to make it CONSPICUOUS. If the NOTICE is valid, true and based in history, fact and law - then ignoring it might have its consequences; like an enforceable Notice of Jubilee Claim?

Gavilan
06-13-16, 02:50 PM
You know, you may get upset at this.

You make it seem that what you are going through is something new, it is not. William Cobbett went through it in England too, and many others back in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Have you ever considered why is it you feel the need to go through it? Really considered it? Why not say, screw this join them and use the system to live large?

It seems to me you want to hear what you want to hear, yes, you have been wronged and let them turn a family spat into a life going nightmare. Think about this, they are corrupt. What enabled this corruption, the people's ignorance. I will do you one better, most of the people making their living in the judiciary industry don't have a freaking clue of what is the right process. They do what they are told to do, or what process to follow, they are not critical thinkers. And here you are blazing in expecting to do right by you when all you do is look like a loony tune to them.

They get scared, when you write out your position to make it self evident to them, they tread very carefully even to the extent that if you give them a chance to save face they take it.

I agree, you have been harmed. What is it that you expect it to be the end result? Then cutting you a check for $20MM? I will give you my opinion, they will settle with you, because indeed you have been harmed, but it will not be near the amount you are hoping for. that's my $0.02 cents,

David Merrill
06-13-16, 03:12 PM
You know, you may get upset at this.

You make it seem that what you are going through is something new, it is not. William Cobbett went through it in England too, and many others back in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Have you ever considered why is it you feel the need to go through it? Really considered it? Why not say, screw this join them and use the system to live large?

It seems to me you want to hear what you want to hear, yes, you have been wronged and let them turn a family spat into a life going nightmare. Think about this, they are corrupt. What enabled this corruption, the people's ignorance. I will do you one better, most of the people making their living in the judiciary industry don't have a freaking clue of what is the right process. They do what they are told to do, or what process to follow, they are not critical thinkers. And here you are blazing in expecting to do right by you when all you do is look like a loony tune to them.

They get scared, when you write out your position to make it self evident to them, they tread very carefully even to the extent that if you give them a chance to save face they take it.

I agree, you have been harmed. What is it that you expect it to be the end result? Then cutting you a check for $20MM? I will give you my opinion, they will settle with you, because indeed you have been harmed, but it will not be near the amount you are hoping for. that's my $0.02 cents,

Thank you for that.

Some time back I began teaching and learning simultaneously that the flesh is immortal. A man can die with honor. That means that the part of his life, his name, word and deeds will live on. But it lives on in the memory of those around him.

The whole system of thought is based on that in this time-space continuum there is only one objective truth. I believe it is so. And in believing so I will become Love when I die, without fear of losing my identity. One basis for my thought system is that "memory clusters" (sigils, egregores and godforms) that persist in staying in mental formation after the mortal death (poltergeists, ghosts, Helen's Voice ACIM etc.) all seem to want to get back here to express themselves. A man or woman (ABRAHAM HICKS) who is willing to forfeit free will does not wait long before a "spirit guide" is happy to move in.

Therefore I project that there is something about this most base vibration, where light becomes material and thoughts create, that is the highest of spiritual experiences. I will not tamper with it by compromising it when my Creations can become the highest quality, or not; depending.

P.S. If you don't mind me saying so, I categorize your post into "excuse".

When people actually study what I am doing with my life, they often compare it with their own lives and say identical things as you did in your post. It is not laziness any more than looking outward for identity, and getting a sense of how important it is to please and find happiness. My filters (transforms) are different and people enjoy my sharing them.

And so I hope you enjoy my response.

I met a member here who actually enjoys working the Income Tax returns, studying it through and finding the optimum deductions claiming to have gotten down in the low teens percentage, all legally. He seems to apologize to me sometimes how he cannot get his wife aboard and it troubles me a little but I think he is generally a happy fellow. No apology necessary. It may turn out I am living this way for 1) your entertainment and 2) so that you don't have to, but may find enjoyment watching me...

P.P.S. Thanks again for taking some time to read. I really do appreciate that you got into the Docs. This is very effective and sometimes with a motivator like criminal guilt, can become a very powerful mind bomb socially. - Like Christianity Explored being a shadow network for Amway Corporation. Or in general religion being an MLM.

David Merrill
06-13-16, 03:42 PM
P.P.P.S. It also seems you project I am complaining. Or that I am suffering and even expecting $20M or even the settlement you speak of.

This is what I am cut out to do. My research goes into longevity and neuroregeneration. I see no reason why I will not be enjoying life eighty years from now. It is simply customary to frame such a notice into a "complaint".

All about Heaven. (http://www.allaboutheaven.org/commonsteps/270/120/shii-soei-ching-marrow-brain-washing)

256 Year-Old Man. (http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/256-year-old-man-reveals-the-secrets-to-his-longevity/)

How about this: On his death bed, Li famously said, “I have done all that I have to do in this world”. Could his peaceful last words also hint at one of the biggest secrets to a long and prosperous life?

New amazing facets are revealed daily. (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2186-The-Election-of-Cardinal-Siri-1958-A-D&p=21968&viewfull=1#post21968)

Gavilan
06-13-16, 03:54 PM
This is what I am cut out to do.

I suspected as much. I didn't think you were complaining.

As a side comment, have you ever considered the ancients:

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/gilgamesh/section8.rhtml

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
Tablet X

As for you, Gilgamesh, let your belly be full,
Make merry day and night.
Of each day make a feast of rejoicing.
Day and night dance and play!
Let your garments be sparkling fresh,
Your head be washed; bathe in water.
Pay heed to a little one that holds on to your hand,
Let a spouse delight in your bosom.

It turns out to be a fine purpose just as any, in my view.

allodial
06-13-16, 07:08 PM
P.S. I presumed that if the State was fallen in criminal syndicalism then the US Government was responsible to become the resulting trustee. If you look (http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/evidence.folders.2004-03-16.htm#CLAIMS), all the federal judges are just pretending to be a judiciary too.

When a state fails or falters, all reversion is to the people. The UN and NATO could conceivably have roles in the territories of the United States. The people of each of the several states, however, would experience full reversion of power. While the Hollywood line is one of power reverting to persons with the nicest suits, most elaborate sound stages, most palatable lies and best special effects team: the truth founded on most ancient law is that if a state dissolves or falters the power reverts to the people. The peoples' right to self-preservation has never been the subject of federal legislation and such right was never delegated to Congress.

The trusteeship of the United States government over the territories ceded to the United States by the several states ceased when states were formed. There may be some "nuances" introduced with respect to states formed after the Civil War started.

The Hollywood myth is: "Those guys in the fancy suits have all of the power cos those fancy suits are really groovy."

The truth is ancient: all power reverts to the people when a state fails or is dissolved. In the event of demise of the United States of America, the power reverts to the people of each of the several states which formed the American confederacy. Similarly, if one's landscaper died or had to leave town to visit a sick relative: you can mow your own grass.

David Merrill
06-13-16, 07:35 PM
Indeed Allodial;

Home Rule Cities and Towns. I touched upon this with my comment about how many cities sprawl out over the entire county. Then you have effectively a municipal county, not a state county. But any politician can play the public/private for any home rule city-game so long as the capital example for home rule is sprawled so. So for Colorado Denver county/City of Denver is the constitutional example for Home Rule Cities and Towns.

The municipal jurisdiction is of course what you refer to as UN (IMF/IBRD) references. The Libel of Review template is designed to sue the Secretary as the US Governor for the IMF. Ergo one sets up the liberation from the Levite priestcraft (sacrifice) and prepares for the election into Melchizedek (Jubilee).

Thanks for refreshing history for the readers.

P.S. The Court of International Trade is in New York City.

allodial
06-13-16, 07:40 PM
The scrip system seems to require cities from which to operate. The home rule game allowed for multiple classes of cities to run in parallel with multiple classes of states.

But any politician can play the public/private for any home rule city-game so long as the capital example for home rule is sprawled so. So for Colorado Denver county/City of Denver is the constitutional example for Home Rule Cities and Towns.

Exploiting confusion. Sedition by syntax.

St. Louis City is an independent city that also has a county side. Kansas City is merely home rule. Note even tho FRB Kansas City and FRB St. Louis relate to different FRB districts, they are both in the District of Missouri and in the same federal circuit.

A potential problem with those sprawling and wild-growing municipal corporations is that they tend to have an effect of bringing about 'presumed death' (corporate status or corporate existence), a kind of 'mental genocide' of the electorate. Its interesting, I was reading an article about a case about how some court decided that "members of the general public" lack such-and-such gun rights. No doubt it got many a panty in a bunch. But, thing is, the people aren't members of the general public. Something tells me that 'members of the general public' is synonymous with 'residents' and (other) public citizens. Similarly many have gotten into a bunch when over the idea of police not having a 'duty to protect': that may be true that they may lack duty to be personal bodyguards but all law enforcement officers have a duty to conserve the peace and to defend (even militarily) their state or county.

I suspect the Bolsheviks went on a massive killing spree because the attorneys among them knew that the people of Russia were always and necessarily successors to the Russian Crown. Just like in France (~1787) and in England (~1666). It'd be no surprise gun control would be such a big deal to those plotting an invasion or the like.

David Merrill
06-13-16, 07:57 PM
What I hear then is that if you are in a place where the FR Districts are the same with the USDC districts, it matters not. If you don't know about the distinctions like you point out, again, it makes no difference. So I wonder about this case - if it deserves review.

FRB of St Louis v. METROCENTER. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZlB1cGF4RHJSUEk/view?usp=sharing)

allodial
06-13-16, 08:11 PM
Some of the powers of the federal reserve bank include the following:

(c) It acts as fiscal agent of the United States. 12 U.S.C. § 391 (http://openjurist.org/657/f2d/183/federal-reserve-bank-of-st-louis-v-metrocentre-improvement-district);

Tax collection. Where do you suspect some of the most significant Treasury operations might be located? You've heard "Where there is smoke there is fire"? Consider: "Where there is interest there are taxes." Not just income tax but also seigniorage (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seigniorage). Electronic money may very well be a veritable 'seigniorage gravy train'.

Gavilan
06-13-16, 08:14 PM
So, it's there a way to sue at state level under the Common Law?

The reason I ask is because I came across this tidbit from Lost Horizons:

http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm

I Had A Great Meeting With Michigan's Attorney General's Office Last Week...

Federal officials who break Michigan laws are just common criminals in the eyes of the state

THIS PAST THURSDAY I HAD AN EXCELLENT HOUR-LONG MEETING with Carter Bundy, a representative of Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette. The subject was the investigation and possible prosecution of the federal judges and DOJ attorneys who have committed crimes against Doreen Hendrickson in violation of Michigan laws.

Michigan, like every other state, criminalizes subornation of perjury, witness tampering and coercion committed by anyone upon anyone else. The state also criminalizes aiding and abetting any of these crimes.

There are no exceptions in Michigan criminal law for government officials, whether foreign or domestic. Nor are there exceptions if the crimes are committed while "official duties" are purportedly being performed.

In Doreen's case, of course, no actual "official duties" were involved at all. The crimes themselves were the objects of the acting officials.

For instance, the subornation of perjury was itself the purported "official act" conducted when orders were issued attempting to control Doreen's testimony. Everything done to Doreen has always been pure crime, committed under the mere "color of law".

A selection of Michigan statutes criminalizing coercion of false testimony can be seen here. As can be seen by a review of those statutes, what has been done to Doreen is a slam-dunk smorgasbord of blatant felonies in violation of Michigan law.

I WILL ADMIT THAT FOR ME this approach to seeking justice for the criminal assaults on Doreen seemed a stretch. Not that it lacked anything in theory, mind-- indeed, the principle involved is about as straightforward as they come.

In fact, the principle involved here is among the most basic in our American system of government overall: federalism. This is the division of power in this country into coexisting and competing (therefore countervailing) forces, with the feds holding the states accountable when they are abusive to citizens (something we are all very familiar with) and the states doing the same to the feds in return (something we see very little, but only because it has gone out of fashion, not because it isn't the way things are supposed to work).

Nonetheless, I expected something of a "Huh? You've got to be kidding!" reaction from the state. Instead, there was no head-scratching or bemusement at all. Very gratifying.

I'M PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT how this initiative can at least deter future abuses by arrogant and corrupt federal officials. In order to optimize the opportunity here, I'm asking everyone who feels the same to contact Michigan AG Bill Schuette's office and urge a quick decision in favor of prosecuting Doreen's abusers. Contact info can be found here.

This is how it's supposed to work, people. It can be made to do so, if you help.

"This balance between the National and State governments ought to be dwelt on with peculiar attention, as it is of the utmost importance. It forms a double security to the people. If one encroaches on their rights they will find a powerful protection in the other. Indeed, they will both be prevented from overpassing their constitutional limits by a certain rivalship, which will ever subsist between them."

-Alexander Hamilton, to the New York Ratifying Convention, June 17, 1788*

*Villain and poltroon though he was overall, here even Alexander Hamilton gets it right. Significantly, he does so as part of the argument by which ratification of the US Constitution was achieved. Thus, it is under this explicit construction and this construction only, as to this question, that the Constitution and the federal government which it brought into being can exercise authority. Any exercise of power by the federal government, or construction by any court on behalf of such an exercise, which is contrary to Hamilton's explanation here is without authority.

P.S. Many thanks to my excellent friends Gordon Dye and Eric Bond, who helped make this meeting happen.

Gavilan
06-14-16, 09:52 PM
Any reply from the CIT, David?

David Merrill
06-14-16, 10:18 PM
Silence. I am watching the mail. I suspect they rejected it and mailed it back at me. Often this is just a clerk instructing me how to get it filed correctly according to the rules of the court.

Since it was a notice of claim though, and they took five days - three business days holding up filed cases over it I believe I can consider it served.

Gavilan
06-21-16, 05:33 PM
any news...?

David Merrill
06-21-16, 07:23 PM
I am glad you show interest.

I would like to catch you all up on this topic, maybe a little later today. You will see why I want to delay a little.

P.S. I hear a rumor about a "court order". Without seeing it, my best guess is how strongly this testifies to having an evidence repository. This latest "filing" was not published on PACER yet I am showing it on the Internet. The CIT refuses to publish my filing on PACER. So I cannot show it??

I have shown you proper service of process on the CIT.

GdMaitre
06-22-16, 01:30 PM
Hello Folks!!!

Just joining the tribe; therefore a quick "hello" to you old folks...

Thanks

Servicing Stop (http://servicingstopblog.co.uk/)

David Merrill
06-22-16, 10:43 PM
Welcome!

Old folks? I am only half-way through this temporal life.

Gavilan
06-23-16, 04:54 PM
Well? Anything about that "court order" rumor? Bated breath here... :)

David Merrill
06-23-16, 10:36 PM
Thanks for staying on it.

Here is what came back; no publication on PACER, no Case #. But they returned a Copy - not the Original so I consider it filed, or properly served NOTICE.

Since this is collection of testimony, I find it rewarding that they stopped publishing cases for five days (including the weekend) while they considered how to handle my matter. That shows careful contemplation.

Gavilan
06-24-16, 02:45 AM
Did you noticed the signature? Who in particular made the decision your claim/complaint did not fall under the court's jurisdiction. I am not trying to be obtuse, but it is interesting how they chose to deny your claim.

David Merrill
06-24-16, 02:23 PM
I had a nightmare last night, saw great calamity, war, famine, death. Woke up, opened the Bible and this was the passage that my eyes fell upon:

http://biblehub.com/niv/jeremiah/50.htmhttp://biblehub.com/niv/jeremiah/50.htm

That is how the LORD works all right.