PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought, could some Judges don't even know how government works?

Gavilan
06-17-16, 02:02 PM
While doing some research, I came to notice that there are a lot of DUI / DWI cases about judges:

Do a google search for "judge arrested dui OR dwi" and you will see.

Now, I came across this article:

http://poststar.com/news/local/judge-sides-with-county-in-dwi-case-lawsuit/article_8524455e-75b5-11e0-8e6d-001cc4c002e0.html

A state Supreme Court justice has ruled in Warren County's favor in a lawsuit that questioned the county district attorney's office's handling of a driving while intoxicated case.

Glens Falls lawyer Tucker Stanclift last month filed a lawsuit against the Warren County District Attorney's Office accusing the prosecutor's office of improperly intervening in an Oct. 12 license suspension hearing in a driving while intoxicated case.

License suspension hearings are civil proceedings, and Stanclift objected to the district attorney's office's questioning of a witness Stanclift had called to contradict a police officer's testimony. Stanclift had sought to overturn the license suspension and establish that prosecutors could not take part in license suspension hearings.

Glens Falls Judge Richard Tarantino suspended Stanclift's client's license, and Stanclift sued Tarantino and District Attorney Kate Hogan, claiming that Assistant District Attorney Matthew Burin should not have been allowed to cross-examine the witness.

Justice Robert Muller sided with the district attorney's office and judge, calling Burin's actions "completely appropriate," and finding that the "fundamental fairness of procedural due process would be undermined" if the district attorney's office was not allowed to cross-examine a witness.

The judge also found the law does not specifically allow prosecutors to take part in the hearing, but it does not bar them, either.

Hogan said her office agreed with the judge's findings.

"Judge Muller hit the nail on the head when he said that fundamental fairness requires that the people be provided the same due process rights as a defendant, and denying our ability to cross-examine a witness violates our due process rights," she said.

Stanclift said Muller's decision will be appealed.

He said allowing the prosecution to take part in license suspension hearings raises questions about whether such proceedings are civil in nature.

"I disagree with the finding that a prosecutor can participate in a civil proceeding, as was done in this case," Stanclift said.

He said the district attorney's office's involvement will likely lead to claims that a person is subject to "double jeopardy" when prosecuted in criminal court for DWI after his or her license is suspended during a civil proceeding after an arrest.

Like it reads, license suspension hearings are civil matters, think about that for a moment. If you signed the application, you entered into the contract, right?

Now, don't get me wrong, there are some cases where the judges know and have used procedure to get out of the charges.

Then, it seemed odd that judges would not have other judges help each other, and guess what, there are judges' associations.

http://aja.ncsc.dni.us/

Clearly they are not the ones in the select circle. If they were, there would not be a need for an open association. The point being, judges are just powerful cogs in the machine of state, even they don't know the most powerful secret.

Gavilan
06-17-16, 02:12 PM
Going on about associations, there are County Associations http://www.naco.org/

National Governors Association
http://www.nga.org/cms/home.html

The Council of State Governments
http://www.csg.org/

State and Local Government Management Associations
http://webapps.icma.org/stateassociations/

David Merrill
06-17-16, 02:23 PM
Equity - neutral arbitrators.

Gavilan
06-17-16, 02:46 PM
Now here is the thing, look at all those associations, there is a LOT OF "MONEY" involved in government.

And here we are, we know the fundamentals of the system is held together by the currency and the meaning of this quote:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

No wonder.

The Rothschilds

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Federal%20Reserve%20Scam/quotes_on_the_federal_reserve.htm

Now, only if you have passed a similar experience could you comprehend this, you can be dressed in the most glorious fashion, feasting on the most choicest food, with the most exclusive people of the planet, and making merry with them, yet you would be the most desolate man or woman in the universe if you have not the wisdom to know who you are, and the appreciation for your blessings.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+4

Proverbs 4New International Version (NIV)
Get Wisdom at Any Cost

4 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction;
pay attention and gain understanding.
I give you sound learning,
so do not forsake my teaching.
For I too was a son to my father,
still tender, and cherished by my mother.
Then he taught me, and he said to me,
“Take hold of my words with all your heart;
keep my commands, and you will live.
Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them.
Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you.
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get[a] wisdom.
Though it cost all you have,[b] get understanding.
Cherish her, and she will exalt you;
embrace her, and she will honor you.
She will give you a garland to grace your head
and present you with a glorious crown.”

Listen, my son, accept what I say,
and the years of your life will be many.
I instruct you in the way of wisdom
and lead you along straight paths.
When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;
when you run, you will not stumble.
Hold on to instruction, do not let it go;
guard it well, for it is your life.
Do not set foot on the path of the wicked
or walk in the way of evildoers.
Avoid it, do not travel on it;
turn from it and go on your way.
For they cannot rest until they do evil;
they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble.
They eat the bread of wickedness
and drink the wine of violence.

The path of the righteous is like the morning sun,
shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
But the way of the wicked is like deep darkness;
they do not know what makes them stumble.

My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words.
Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
for they are life to those who find them
and health to one’s whole body.
Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you.
Give careful thought to the[c] paths for your feet
and be steadfast in all your ways.
Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.

Solomon, humbled himself, he asked for wisdom:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Chronicles+1
2 Chronicles 1New International Version (NIV)
Solomon Asks for Wisdom

1 Solomon son of David established himself firmly over his kingdom, for the Lord his God was with him and made him exceedingly great.

2 Then Solomon spoke to all Israel—to the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, to the judges and to all the leaders in Israel, the heads of families— 3 and Solomon and the whole assembly went to the high place at Gibeon, for God’s tent of meeting was there, which Moses the Lord’s servant had made in the wilderness. 4 Now David had brought up the ark of God from Kiriath Jearim to the place he had prepared for it, because he had pitched a tent for it in Jerusalem. 5 But the bronze altar that Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, had made was in Gibeon in front of the tabernacle of the Lord; so Solomon and the assembly inquired of him there. 6 Solomon went up to the bronze altar before the Lord in the tent of meeting and offered a thousand burnt offerings on it.

7 That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him, “Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”

8 Solomon answered God, “You have shown great kindness to David my father and have made me king in his place. 9 Now, Lord God, let your promise to my father David be confirmed, for you have made me king over a people who are as numerous as the dust of the earth. 10 Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?”

11 God said to Solomon, “Since this is your heart’s desire and you have not asked for wealth, possessions or honor, nor for the death of your enemies, and since you have not asked for a long life but for wisdom and knowledge to govern my people over whom I have made you king, 12 therefore wisdom and knowledge will be given you. And I will also give you wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have.”

13 Then Solomon went to Jerusalem from the high place at Gibeon, from before the tent of meeting. And he reigned over Israel.

14 Solomon accumulated chariots and horses; he had fourteen hundred chariots and twelve thousand horses,[a] which he kept in the chariot cities and also with him in Jerusalem. 15 The king made silver and gold as common in Jerusalem as stones, and cedar as plentiful as sycamore-fig trees in the foothills. 16 Solomon’s horses were imported from Egypt and from Kue—the royal merchants purchased them from Kue at the current price. 17 They imported a chariot from Egypt for six hundred shekels[c] of silver, and a horse for a hundred and fifty.[d] They also exported them to all the kings of the Hittites and of the Arameans.

[B]Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?

THINK ABOUT THAT! "for who is able to govern this great people of yours?"

Two fundamental commandments,
http://biblehub.com/bsb/mark/12.htm

29Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord, 30and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’e 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’f No other commandment is greater than these.”

If you don't love yourself, you do not love God. If you don't love God, you do not love yourself, much less can you love your neighbor.

Can you see now, that if you love money, you cannot love God, you cannot love yourself and much less can you love your neighbor... Wisdom, "The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding."

Amen!

Thanks be to God!

David Merrill
06-17-16, 03:46 PM
I AM Love AM I.

The point that jumps out, but only at a glance, is that Associations have rules and these rules are called bylaws. So if we have Bar Associations etc. then we have conflict of interest in the courtroom environment, at the least. But possibly we have a whole new law boundary being set up.

Gavilan
06-17-16, 04:38 PM
I AM Love AM I.

The point that jumps out, but only at a glance, is that Associations have rules and these rules are called bylaws. So if we have Bar Associations etc. then we have conflict of interest in the courtroom environment, at the least. But possibly we have a whole new law boundary being set up.

Great point, David. I didn't even think there could be a conflict of interest!

What do you mean about a whole new law boundary?

David Merrill
06-17-16, 06:32 PM
Well, I am considering it probably the Federal Reserve district. But think of things like a homeowner's association or the Bar Association.

How can you have a neutral arbitrator at the bench when whoever he has prosecuting at the other table is an associate? Well, he must try like hell to get the record to look like you have accepted being represented by yet another associate...

Michael Joseph
06-17-16, 09:18 PM
Great point, David. I didn't even think there could be a conflict of interest!

What do you mean about a whole new law boundary?

I just had an interesting thought - sue the person - and see who shows up to defend! Since that is a closed law boundary and you can only enter upon invitation, does anybody else see the interesting possibilities. Especially after a Jubilee claim - there is no debtor and evidence is clear - under Motu Proprio an officer of the Public Trust is duty bound to perform else his misdeed is upon his own head.

I mean if you are not a slave [debtor] then you are not compelled to act, and why then should you not be paid as per other actors [hollywood]? Where are you wages?

Thomas Robert
06-17-16, 10:55 PM
I just had an interesting thought - sue the person - and see who shows up to defend! Since that is a closed law boundary and you can only enter upon invitation, does anybody else see the interesting possibilities. Especially after a Jubilee claim - there is no debtor and evidence is clear - under Motu Proprio an officer of the Public Trust is duty bound to perform else his misdeed is upon his own head.

I mean if you are not a slave [debtor] then you are not compelled to act, and why then should you not be paid as per other actors [hollywood]? Where are you wages?

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

I don't see where the local judge fits into this definition. Maybe be [and of the institutions connected to it?] or [ entities directly dependent on the Holy See] ??

allodial
06-17-16, 11:09 PM
While doing some research, I came to notice that there are a lot of DUI / DWI cases about judges:

Do a google search for "judge arrested dui OR dwi" and you will see.

Now, I came across this article:

http://poststar.com/news/local/judge-sides-with-county-in-dwi-case-lawsuit/article_8524455e-75b5-11e0-8e6d-001cc4c002e0.html

Like it reads, license suspension hearings are civil matters, think about that for a moment. If you signed the application, you entered into the contract, right?

Now, don't get me wrong, there are some cases where the judges know and have used procedure to get out of the charges.

Then, it seemed odd that judges would not have other judges help each other, and guess what, there are judges' associations.

http://aja.ncsc.dni.us/

Clearly they are not the ones in the select circle. If they were, there would not be a need for an open association. The point being, judges are just powerful cogs in the machine of state, even they don't know the most powerful secret.

This has been widely discussed for over a decade. Why do you suspect they don't know what they are doing or don't counsel one another? Traffic court proceedings are quasi-criminal (case law supports this) meaning they are civil cases given criminal burden of proof (i.e. they are 'criminal cases' when it comes to the burden of proof required but are in fact each a civil case).

3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”:

a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it.

c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State;

d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.

I don't see where the local judge fits into this definition. Maybe be [and of the institutions connected to it?] or [ entities directly dependent on the Holy See] ??

The Holy See and the Vatican were out of commission until 1929 until they were revived in per the Lateran Treaty (the validity of which has been questioned). Some may hold bar associations and their members to be purveyors of Vatican/Roman Canon Law. With the Original Thirteenth Amendment it may have been that those that pushed for that amendment were aware of certain bar association members being agents or delegates a power foreign to the states of America subsequent to the American Revolution. In other words, some suggest that Canon Law and the modern legal profession go hand in hand. There is a book: Medieval Origins of the Legal Profession.

Validity of Lateran Treaty Brought Into Question (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1152-Validity-of-Lateran-Treaty-Brought-Into-Question-Then-and-Now)
1870 & Bishop Strossmayer's Speech (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1151-1870-amp-Bishop-Strossmayer-s-Speech)

Michael Joseph
06-18-16, 01:23 AM
If you don't love yourself, you do not love God. If you don't love God, you do not love yourself, much less can you love your neighbor.

Can you see now, that if you love money, you cannot love God, you cannot love yourself and much less can you love your neighbor... Wisdom, "The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding."

Amen!

Thanks be to God!

Gavilan, you will lead and teach many! Shalom, MJ

David Merrill
06-18-16, 01:55 PM

My first reaction was exactly this. The doctrine of unum sanctum and citing upon Peter and even Paul being struck blind for three days all direct to a wide belief that all things temporal fall upon this jurisdiction. Roughly speaking the law boundary is canon law and the Nicene Council was the general assembly forming the Laws of the World, so to speak.

The very act of a Pope (BISHOP of Rome) declaring that the closed canon is the infallible Word of God verifies and validates itself as a self-written delegation of authority. The Catholic Bible including the Apocrypha while the Protestant Bible has excluded it, and the last chapter of the Book of Mark being edited too, testify to the fallacy of declaring yourself GOD AM I, without having a handle on the act of Creation.

The mathematics is simply that since I create an infinite universe with my mind, my mind is infinite. I carry this in my shirt pocket:

It is ACIM's (A Course in Miracles) definition of the Antichrist.

The strange idea there is power past the omnipotence.
A place beyond the infinite.
A time transcending the eternal.

In other words your lucidity is why you do not recognize the Pope as God.

P.S. In other words, I AM authorized the Pope to commence Jubilee. You are welcome.

Gavilan
06-18-16, 02:46 PM
Gavilan, you will lead and teach many! Shalom, MJ

May the peace and grace of our Lord be with you, MJ!

Let all be according to His will!

Michael Joseph
06-18-16, 07:54 PM
May the peace and grace of our Lord be with you, MJ!

Let all be according to His will!

I acknowledge and accept. Praise Yah.

Gavilan
06-21-16, 01:21 PM
I just wanted to continue a wee bit about associations, for some peculiar reason the thought has not left my mind. It occurs to me that by the use of the Birth Certificate you are joining an association, a much larger association; a world wide association.

Now, think about this:

One day you wake up, and you fully comprehend you are a man created in God's own image.

You look around, and you see all these associations/relationships and how they affect you and those around you and even those far away from you on the other side of the world.

Then you see that your ancestors bound themselves unwittingly by their actions to many associations that now are demanding you comply to their demands.

Even worse, those running those associations begin issuing misleading, convoluted, disparaging, derogatory, etc., guides. e.g., http://www.mschiefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Sovereign_Citizens_Intro_For_LE.pdf

What is a man to do?

After giving it some thought, it is quite simple really... Look what the Founding Fathers did: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html

They took one voice and declare what they believed, and served notice to all the World.

And BOOM! A new experiment in world politics was born. But how does a nation of men with free will govern itself in a just and equitable manner? Answer, by individual consent.

So, what happens when ignorance begins to reign again because of the natural course of life and those that had suffered the experience of injustice and despotism died and were no longer able to assert their liberty?

What happens when shrewd men join together to subjugate and exploit their peers? And the less able do not comprehend what has happened?

Tyranny, despotism, and eventual autocracy.

It seems to always come down to one's associations.

So with whom are you associating?

If you associate with the Lord, you certainly won't go wrong.

David Merrill
06-21-16, 02:19 PM
Having been regenerating my central nervous system with generous application of all the known proven techniques around I might persuade you to believe me here. Individual is the opposite of associate. It is only when you go rogue that you invite a prosecution as an individual. - "Any Individual" who disturbs the Peace and Safety of a Congregation known as The People.

We start to understand the Republics' folly, as there is no survey and the Constitution(s) forbid the formation of any state within a state. Citizen of the US was formed and REPLACED the organic territorial state.

You might care to watch Lucy, and note the intense line; Time is Unity. - then the violence begins. The message is quite clear. FREEMAN says, I just hope that we are worthy of your sacrifice. Lucy returns the gaze into his eyes with absolutely no comprehension or even remembrance that there was ever such a delusion... SACRIFICE. Lucy is quickly on her way to EVERYWHERE.

A generous supply of #9 Bask, pure female pheromones under the nuts taught me an interesting lesson about cause and effect. The receptors are put more or less in neutral and await commands and reprogramming. So I thought. But the purpose of the receptors is to trigger an appropriate emotional release of biochemicals. Cause and Effect/Effect and Cause...

What I mean is that when a combination of neuropeptides finds its habit, a conditioned set of receptors called "nicotine" then the emotion is need and want. The nicotine upon saturating the lungs with smoke constructs a neuropeptide construction that finds the receptors "nicotine desires satisfied". And the emotion is satiation.

Well being the Creator, as the copulin hit my cerebellum I got a very disturbing email. It should have hit me emotionally with fear and want - the fear of loss. But it did not. See what I mean about cause and effect? The receptors were in neutral gear. I was hypnotized and not feeling the conditioned need to react or defend.

So my point is that these are the conditions upon which one strives - needing an enemy to Create. And by doing so you end up right smack on the wrong side of the Trading with the Enemy Act accused of "hoarding" gold from its use with the Federal Reserve.

Be redeemed my friend. Find your peace by ceasing to disturb peace for others.

David Merrill.

Gavilan
06-21-16, 04:17 PM
Individual is the opposite of associate.

I agree, however, an individual state is a precursor to the associate state.

We start to understand the Republics' folly, as there is no survey and the Constitution(s) forbid the formation of any state within a state. Citizen of the US was formed and REPLACED the organic territorial state.

I wouldn't call it folly, as much as I would call it a case of necessity.

Look at the beginning charter of New Jersey http://www.state.nj.us/state/archives/docconst76.html#page1

Whereas all the constitutional Authority, everpossessed by the Kings of Great Britain over these Colonies, or their other Dominions, was, by Compact, derived from the People, and held of them for the common Interest of the whole Society, Allegianceand Protection are, in the Nature of Things, reciprocal Ties, eachequally depending upon the other, and liable to be dissolved bythe other's being refused or withdrawn. And whereas George the third, King of Great Britain, has refused Protection to the good People of these Colonies; and, by assenting to sundry Acts of the British Parliament, attempted to subject them to the absolute Dominion of that Body; and has also made War upon themin the most cruel and unnatural Manner, for no other Cause than asserting their just Rights, all civil Authority under himis necessarily at an End, and a Dissolution of Government in each Colony has consequently taken Place.

It read more like a justification of action, no? Can you spot where associative consent is no longer a fact and the precursor state results to begin again the cycle?

David Merrill
06-21-16, 04:41 PM
The necessity for necessity was in error. Tim probably started off that way, based on a mis-education that the municipal corporation was anything more than a municipal corporation. There is still a US government located at the city of Washington.

At some early point Tim began lying and then compounding those lies. I have acquired some impressive folders both about the Corporate US, and the Republics but it feels bad to share it here. I do not like things that make me feel bad.

There is no need for conflict. The remedy was written in 1913 and the Trading with the Enemy Act was misapplied in 1933. So the remedy was there for Americans in 1933. Simple.

Now we find Cornell Law School has removed by "Omission" (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/95a) the TWEA from the Bankers' Code.

Gavilan
06-21-16, 10:05 PM
What do you know, came across this little diddly by Paymon https://freedomlawschool.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/state-vs-u-s-citizenship-theory-reconsidered/

Michael Joseph
06-22-16, 01:16 AM
I just wanted to continue a wee bit about associations, for some peculiar reason the thought has not left my mind. It occurs to me that by the use of the Birth Certificate you are joining an association, a much larger association; a world wide association.

Now, think about this:

One day you wake up, and you fully comprehend you are a man created in God's own image.

You look around, and you see all these associations/relationships and how they affect you and those around you and even those far away from you on the other side of the world.

Then you see that your ancestors bound themselves unwittingly by their actions to many associations that now are demanding you comply to their demands.

Even worse, those running those associations begin issuing misleading, convoluted, disparaging, derogatory, etc., guides. e.g., http://www.mschiefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Sovereign_Citizens_Intro_For_LE.pdf

What is a man to do?

After giving it some thought, it is quite simple really... Look what the Founding Fathers did: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html

They took one voice and declare what they believed, and served notice to all the World.

And BOOM! A new experiment in world politics was born. But how does a nation of men with free will govern itself in a just and equitable manner? Answer, by individual consent.

So, what happens when ignorance begins to reign again because of the natural course of life and those that had suffered the experience of injustice and despotism died and were no longer able to assert their liberty?

What happens when shrewd men join together to subjugate and exploit their peers? And the less able do not comprehend what has happened?

Tyranny, despotism, and eventual autocracy.

It seems to always come down to one's associations.

So with whom are you associating?

If you associate with the Lord, you certainly won't go wrong.

Levi tithed to Melchizedek in the loins of Abraham. Eve [mankind] is being courted by two lovers. Will the political hodgepodge win her heart or will she seek that meek and quiet spirit? Let it be the "hidden man of the heart"....

The courting is performed thru perceptions. And perceptions are either external and subject to the five sense limited mind [Tree of Knowledge of good and evil] or internal subject to the Holy Spirit [Tree of Life]. What is Eve to do? Who will she associate herself with?

Jesus said - the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. Or you might say - not subject to the five sense limited sense mind. I myself refuse to "associate" myself with anyone who will not acknowledge Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus. Regarding the worldly estates - what does light have to do with darkness. Is not God able? Yes God is able. So why worry. I know the safest place to be is found with Me and God - Within. The world may be burning - but those who walk in the Way of Life walk subject to the Holy Spirit - the Kingdom Within.

The world is what it is - Jesus told Pilate - you would not be there except my Father allows! Nevertheless we are told to "test the spirits". The Holy Spirit is able to keep one from shrewd men. I have learned that when I quit leaning on Me then I become strong! In other words, Yah has touched the sinew in my thigh; and, I have and am learning not to lean on my own strength.

My Mother [Holy Spirit - Ref Proverbs 31] teaches me in the name of Jesus/Yehoshuah and I am being renewed. Associate yourself with the people that Yah has brought into your life. If you want to know your purpose, look at the people in your life. Jesus did not associate himself with the world but he did certainly showed an example to the world.

gary-ray; michael-joseph and jim discuss the jubilee and other matters.... (http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-83169/TS-1081999.mp3)

If one obtains a benefit from a closed law boundary - then yes, one may either undertake or be trustee or be licensed on the behalf of that closed society. Clearly the United States when it first formed was an Unincorporated Association. I expect that my trustee will perform as per his word and under the bylaws of our agreement or contract.

Hopefully we will encounter a mutually beneficial relationship. I know it seems the world is quite unfair and if I was one to undertake in my own strength, it would seem an insurmountable giant. But I am not alone and I am most strong when I am most weak. It seems a paradox which cannot be equated in the five sense limited carnal mind - but in the higher mind, what was a limitation in the carnal mind is no longer a limitation.

If, rather WHEN I am delivered up to a roman civil court, I see it as I was supposed to be there! Not as others who see it as "those bastards" - not so - i bring no railing accusation but rather give praise to Yah as I lean upon my beloved instead of my own strength!

Associate with those whom God brings into your life! Praise Yehovah for the opportunity to grow and to be used in another's life for growth. In all things give praise.

Regarding judges and learning on the job - did you know all the ins and outs in your job the first day you started?

Shalom,
MJ

Gavilan
06-22-16, 03:01 PM
Regarding judges and learning on the job - did you know all the ins and outs in your job the first day you started?

Clearly not, but for some folly I thought they would know how to game the system.

Michael Joseph
06-22-16, 09:24 PM
Clearly not, but for some folly I thought they would know how to game the system.

Yet another proof of Scripture:

Deu 32:25 The sword bereaves from the outside, And fear from within, Both young man and maiden, Nursing child with the man of grey hairs.

Deu 32:31 For their rock is not like our Rock – Even our enemies are judges.