PDA

View Full Version : Women As the New Nobility

allodial
07-01-16, 08:00 PM
Women As the New Nobility
Audio: link (https://ia601505.us.archive.org/31/items/TON062916/TON%20062916.mp3) [Approx 1h 31 m]
By Matt Johnson

Famous picture. Highly recognizable. Notice that the father is nowhere to be seen? What of the the subconscious impression on young girls?

Related:

The Legal Subjection of Men (https://archive.org/details/legalsubjection00baxgoog) (ebook, multiple formats)
Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth (http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume6/j6_2_4.htm)

shikamaru
07-01-16, 08:12 PM
I'd have a good evac / strategic relocation program in place.

MGTOW and ghosting are solutions as well.

allodial
07-01-16, 08:16 PM
IMHO, its good to always be in a position to have another home or to be able to kick her* out. Of course, knowing how to deal with or avoid administrative Soviet-import courts. Also the crooked femme and her attorneys and the related cabal are all vulnerable to civil or criminal counterclaims.

shikamaru
07-01-16, 08:22 PM
IMHO, its good to always be in a position to have another home or to be able to kick her* out. Of course, knowing how to deal with or avoid administrative Soviet-import courts. Also the crooked femme and her attorneys and the related cabal are all vulnerable to civil or criminal counterclaims.

There are some general rules that I give to young men, one of them include never letting a woman co-habitate in your home.

I will recommend investigation of "ghost protocols".

Great audio by the way too.

allodial
07-01-16, 08:25 PM
One major lie related to feminism is that its new. Feminism is dark and medieval.

shikamaru
07-01-16, 08:30 PM
One major lie related to feminism is that its new. Feminism is dark and medieval.

I figure feminism is an outgrowth of the natural gynocentrism of all women.

This centrism stems from the inbuilt firmware embedded in all women for survival.

allodial
07-01-16, 08:45 PM
I figure feminism is an outgrowth of the natural gynocentrism of all women.

This centrism stems from the inbuilt firmware embedded in all women for survival.

I see merit in that perspective. Extreme self-centrism as a means to survive especially when honest work just might seem too hard.

However, one thing I've observed is the existence of individual men who use women (wife, typically daughters, etc.) to ensnare men even if it means involving the state--who basically raise their daughters to be pretty 'raptors' and profit from it. Such man that have it planned down to contingencies. That is, sometimes there is a man (literally hiding) behind the curtain and it might be more of the case than otherwise. Maybe that is properly called a coven?

Wasn't it Hitler that said "A girl of eighteen to twenty is as malleable as wax." How much moreso for younger children who are programmed by their moms or dads.

shikamaru
07-01-16, 08:49 PM
I see merit in that perspective. However, one thing I've observed is the existence of individual men who use women (his wife, daughters, etc.) to ensnare men even if it means involving the state. They basically raise their daughters to be pretty 'raptors' and profit from it. It was Hitler that said "A girl of eighteen to twenty is as malleable as wax." How much moreso for younger children who are programmed by their moms or dads. That is, sometimes there is a man (literally hiding) behind the curtain and it might be more of the case than otherwise.

I can see that. It sounds like a pimp to me by the way you describe.

This is why its critically important for men to understand the behavior and biology of women. Failure to do so will place you at the sword point of hypergamy. For most men, this will be the losing end of that sword point.

The ancients were aware of the above, but such knowledge and books would be deemed 'sexist' or 'misogyny' today.

allodial
07-01-16, 08:52 PM
Those that profit the most from it, don't want to lose victims. So they have a vested interest in reducing the availability of The Manual (i.e. the truth) so they mislabel it. Ever seen the movie Wicker Man? (Hint: the parliament building of New Zealand is called "The Beehive". Then there is the more general notion of "the Queen Bee". General concept of strategic Gynocentrism.)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI3NzQ3NjgzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjk4NTU3._V1_. jpg

shikamaru
07-01-16, 09:21 PM
Those that profit the most from it, don't want to lose victims. So they have a vested interest in reducing the availability of The Manual (i.e. the truth) so they mislabel it. Ever seen the movie Wicker Man? (Hint: the parliament building of New Zealand is called "The Beehive". Then there is the more general notion of "the Queen Bee". General concept of strategic Gynocentrism.)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI3NzQ3NjgzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjk4NTU3._V1_. jpg

I think they will lose victims anyways.

More and more men are turning towards "going their own way" ....

Even I'm looking towards exiting these systems as soon as possible ....

allodial
07-01-16, 09:48 PM
My observation is that the Shady Female is counting on the State's armed support to back her heist (assisted armed robbery by any other name). If you place yourself above that, those types will steer clear because they are counting on armed backup to support their hijinx. I used to refer to them as "Baal's Daughters".

David Merrill
07-02-16, 05:57 AM
"It's our job." - Manipulating men.

Allodial is correct - this has been going on through copulins and their affinity to semen getting through the prostate into the spine and quickly up into the cerebellum. This kicks the receptors into neutral for a few hours and is akin to deep hypnosis.

Quit judging it, if it disturbs you.

This is a social balance when you view society as social mind. The female is physically weak and should have that modicum of control over her man, to keep the social yin/yang stable.

shikamaru
07-02-16, 12:06 PM
My observation is that the Shady Female is counting on the State's armed support to back her heist (assisted armed robbery by any other name). If you place yourself above that, those types will steer clear because they are counting on armed backup to support their hijinx. I used to refer to them as "Baal's Daughters".

This is all part and parcel of the state absorbing more powers that initially began with the household going all the way back to Rome.

A man must be keenly aware of manipulations and deceit.

Both the state and women manipulate men in order to extract their time, labor, money, and energy.

allodial
07-03-16, 06:45 AM
"It's our job." - Manipulating men.

Allodial is correct - this has been going on through copulins and their affinity to semen getting through the prostate into the spine and quickly up into the cerebellum. This kicks the receptors into neutral for a few hours and is akin to deep hypnosis.

Quit judging it, if it disturbs you.

This is a social balance when you view society as social mind. The female is physically weak and should have that modicum of control over her man, to keep the social yin/yang stable.

There is a difference between right and proper submissions between a wife and her husband (the Biblical-scriptural stance is that wife and husband mutually submit to each other in the appropriate manner as their respective relationship-roles require). However, witchcraft is an entirely different matter. Females en masse regarding as their husband-and-sugar-daddy as the State-and-the-men-in-it-holds-in-captivity and exploiting it without mercy seems to be symptomatic of sickness. We're talking about witches without limit, mercy or morals. Witches who'd rather murder innocent infants (i.e. non-emergency abortions), get a get-out-of-jail-free-card, make innocent and uninvovled men pay for it just to keep their sexual value high and so they can hop from penor-to-penor at anyone else's expense but theirs. Tell them about laws and they laugh. Who can see merit that of kind of behavior? It isn't about balance any more than a man-eating female cannibal wants balance.

loveunderlaw
07-03-16, 08:25 PM
Women As the New Nobility
Audio: link (https://ia601505.us.archive.org/31/items/TON062916/TON%20062916.mp3) [Approx 1h 31 m]
By Matt Johnson

Famous picture. Highly recognizable. Notice that the father is nowhere to be seen? What of the the subconscious impression on young girls?

Related:

The Legal Subjection of Men (https://archive.org/details/legalsubjection00baxgoog) (ebook, multiple formats)
Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth (http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume6/j6_2_4.htm)

In my life experience it's been about a 3\5 mix, most women these days have been herded by the Leftists into hating their own men & nations as a vehicle to destroy European Gentiles & their bloodlines. She in essence has been "married" to the state & rejects her obligation to her family\mate.

Men should not accept the MGTOW approach to this problem, since it only further destroys the European bloodlines as our enemies wish for. Instead try to wake these women up if you can, & find a woman with the same values as your own. Stay away from the "independent" ladies type of female, they're nothing but wothless harpies that can't compare to a woman with firm convictions & willing to fight for her family\nation.

Women like Boudica 4228 for example were living treasures, nowadays though sadly enough we have a glut of Gloria Steinems & Jane Fondas that only use men & hate their own nations. Sad situation indeed for the whole nation :(