PDA

View Full Version : Who am I signing for?

Mark Christopher
04-17-11, 03:04 AM
Hi All,
This has been an ongoing debate in my head and I am sharing with all to hopefully help others stuck in this conundrum. The subject is signing on a form and in this case I am talking about the loved form 1040 from our gracious benefactors. So I am assuming I 'know' certain varibles, these being:
-the JOHN H DOE on the form is a trust by the SSA (with appropriate numbers)
-the being lending energy to that trust to fill out that form is operating the office of the trustee
-John Henry is that trustee and is appearing specially as JOHN H DOE or maybe John Heny dba JOHN H DOE.
-The trustee redeems lawful money for the trust by demanding it for the trusts pay checks and possibly the agreemnet card at the bank.
-The trust is employed and the recieves a W2 from the employer (it doesn't really work or receive anything the being is lending the energy and physical presence to operate the trust thru the office of trustee)
-The trust only ever signed as John H Doe in the past forms. Basically letting the trustee and trust form a general partnership.(the guy in the office of the trustee was sleeping on the job, but he is slowly waking up:D)
-LoR has not been filed yet but is ready, willing and able!

So the question is to make smooth transitions would signing the pergury statement John Henry specially as John H Doe (signed like during the partnership) or John Henry specially JOHN H DOE (where it is signed in all cap letters) or simply keep the old signature, be the best path? It is verying tiring weighing the options. And I am sure that is not the least of them!

I figure with the zero return there will already be scrutiny and I do not think it will matter too much as the big issue is lawful money. The trust can redeem it, and it is the return of a trust, so if I was in general partnership with it all these years and since the LoR is not in place, I can't really force the use of my real name yet. They don't know who that is.

Well I won't take you in circles but that is where the thought goes. Being yourself while trying to let them know this and change that has occurred.
Be Well
Mark Christopher.

shikamaru
04-17-11, 12:35 PM
Hi All,
This has been an ongoing debate in my head and I am sharing with all to hopefully help others stuck in this conundrum. The subject is signing on a form and in this case I am talking about the loved form 1040 from our gracious benefactors. So I am assuming I 'know' certain varibles, these being:
-the JOHN H DOE on the form is a trust by the SSA (with appropriate numbers)
-the being lending energy to that trust to fill out that form is operating the office of the trustee
-John Henry is that trustee and is appearing specially as JOHN H DOE or maybe John Heny dba JOHN H DOE.
-The trustee redeems lawful money for the trust by demanding it for the trusts pay checks and possibly the agreemnet card at the bank.
-The trust is employed and the recieves a W2 from the employer (it doesn't really work or receive anything the being is lending the energy and physical presence to operate the trust thru the office of trustee)
-The trust only ever signed as John H Doe in the past forms. Basically letting the trustee and trust form a general partnership.(the guy in the office of the trustee was sleeping on the job, but he is slowly waking up:D)
-LoR has not been filed yet but is ready, willing and able!

So the question is to make smooth transitions would signing the pergury statement John Henry specially as John H Doe (signed like during the partnership) or John Henry specially JOHN H DOE (where it is signed in all cap letters) or simply keep the old signature, be the best path? It is verying tiring weighing the options. And I am sure that is not the least of them!

I figure with the zero return there will already be scrutiny and I do not think it will matter too much as the big issue is lawful money. The trust can redeem it, and it is the return of a trust, so if I was in general partnership with it all these years and since the LoR is not in place, I can't really force the use of my real name yet. They don't know who that is.

Well I won't take you in circles but that is where the thought goes. Being yourself while trying to let them know this and change that has occurred.
Be Well
Mark Christopher.

My understanding is that the name and the SSN are both trusts. I would say franchises to be precise.
Wouldn't government be the beneficiary of those trusts? The trustee receives some use and remuneration for administering the trust?
Wouldn't the person signing be the trustee?

Government considers earning income to be a partnership between you and them. It is a general partnership with you shouldering the bulk of the liabilities.

Frederick Burrell
04-17-11, 02:33 PM
Not sure it would matter what name you signed under in regards to getting a refund or not having to pay on your income. If you redeemed frn's for lawful money it is non-taxable income no matter who you are signing as . I could be wrong. fB

Anthony Joseph
04-17-11, 02:37 PM
My understanding is that the name and the SSN are both trusts. I would say franchises to be precise.
Wouldn't government be the beneficiary of those trusts? The trustee receives some use and remuneration for administering the trust?
Wouldn't the person signing be the trustee?

Government considers earning income to be a partnership between you and them. It is a general partnership with you shouldering the bulk of the liabilities.

I believe some pertinent questions are:

For whom was this TRUST formation/mechanism created - the generated "wealth" associated with harnessing and harvesting the energy and sweat equity of every living soul must be for a specific purposeful claim by specific claiming parties.

Is that TRUST formation/mechanism standing in honor by the foundation of its creation, and through its continual growth and maintenance, by the oath-sworn trustees who administer it?

Is the specific purposeful claim of this TRUST formation/mechanism one of honor and righteousness or not?

Do the specific claiming parties of this TRUST formation/mechanism have rightful claim to the increase created by the energy and sweat equity of every living soul?

Mark Christopher
04-18-11, 11:13 AM
Thank you fB. I have been over thinking it.