PDA

View Full Version : Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

CommonLawWarrior
07-24-16, 03:37 AM
Greetings,

Thanks to BeatTrafficTickets.org and its author, and the friend who steered me there, I believe we have successfully R4C'd the Fraudulent Citations of both a Texas and Iowa Municipal court!

The first came when, in trying to get far away from Texting drivers, I was pulled over by a Revenue Agent/LEO for Frisco, Texas. Upon finding no option to use the Motorcyle Safety Course, or deferred adjudication, and finding the Ticket Cost of $305!!!!, I decided to fight, not knowing how I might do so.

A friend, upon hearing, directed me to the above site, where I learned what to do, and R4C'd the citation to the LEO. Later, with a witness, I hand delivered a Certificate of Mailing of the original R4C'd citation, to the Clerk. She threatened me that if I 'don't take care of this, it could go to warrant.' It would be an illegal warrant, since it is not a crime not to show up for a voluntary meeting with an commercial court magistrate!

Since then, they have sent two other letters, both of which I R4C'd. An Administrative Court can ONLY deal with a LEGAL FICTION, and never with a Natural Man of flesh and blood. I never consented to their Jurisdiction. There is no verified complaint, and so there is no case, since no one was injured or damaged.

The other citation was issued in Iowa, when I wasn't paying attention to my speed.

By this time, I knew the Law, knew my right to Travel, knew LEO had no personam jurisdiction, and knew not to give consent.
I asked, Officer, is that a request or a demand for those documents?
(He immediately got angry with me.) I remained calm and respectful, and presented the Docs.
'Is this your Drivers License?, said LEO.
'Officer, do I have the right to remain silent?', said I.
He refused to answer my question.
'You are one of those anti government people....Where were you going in such a hurry?"
Officer, do I have the right to remain silent?, said I.
You are making this into a much bigger deal than it has to be. Is there any reason why I should not believe this is your Driver's License?, said Leo.
Realizing he might decide to arrest me, and knowing I had R4C as my Trump Card, I said, 'That is an authentic Texas Drivers License'. I did NOT say it was MY driver's license!

He issued the citation and forced me to sign it. I wrote my First Middle (my True Name), All rights reserved. U.D. (Under Duress). I asked for his business card, which he refused to give.

I began writing notes immediately. Minutes later he came back and told me to get 'Travelling'. I found it interesting that he used the word Traveling! I responded, Yes Sir, Officer. I will begin Traveling immediately.

I went to the next town, to the library, printed out a Certificate of Mailing, made photo copies, and Refused for cause, timely, without dishonor, and without recourse to Me. And mailed it.
The next day, I mailed the same evidence to the Court.

Since they have tried twice to get me to respond to the citation issued to the LEGAL FICTION. I have marked them, Return to Sender. Refused for cause.

I would encourage everyone NOT to resist if you have the LEGAL FICTION'S DRIVERS LICENSE with you. Just give it to them, state you do not consent to the stop, and that you are not presenting it for Identification, but for Competency. Then invoke your right to silence, and R4C the citation, if no one was damaged. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to push it to the place where you get arrested! Don't argue with a Badge and a Gun!

Please comment if you have suggestions for improvement. I am new to this realm. Thanks for reading!

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-25-16, 01:46 PM
I'd wait a bit before calling this a success ...:)

CommonLawWarrior
07-26-16, 02:47 AM
I'd wait a bit before calling this a success ...:)

I will take that advice. What makes you think they may not, or would not be successful?

They have no verified complaint. They have no one consenting to answer to the charge laid against their LEGAL FICTION.

They have not established personam Jurisdiction. Therefore, what am I missing? Please tell me, I need to know and want to learn! thanks for your help.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-26-16, 03:13 PM
I will take that advice. What makes you think they may not, or would not be successful?

They have no verified complaint. They have no one consenting to answer to the charge laid against their LEGAL FICTION.

They have not established personam Jurisdiction. Therefore, what am I missing? Please tell me, I need to know and want to learn! thanks for your help.

CommonLaw sed:

you have the LEGAL FICTION'S DRIVERS LICENSE with you. Just give it to them, state you do not consent to the stop, and that you are not presenting it for Identification, but for Competency

You have given them everything they need

David Merrill
07-26-16, 03:56 PM
By studying at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com you might break through to a shorter method.

Since you do not use your driver license for identification, keep it in the glove box in a plastic case of some sort. My insurance company supplies an advert plastic sleeve with a clear side. This is for Proof of Insurance. - So the cop can easily view it. Keep the driver license card and tax receipt in there too.

When you hand the packet to the cop say, "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it."

Michael Joseph loves explaining about the history of those two highlighted words.

The reason I bring up a higher lesson from that student-paid website is because saying you do not consent to the Stop is unnecessary. It will set you up to be belligerent on the battlefield. If you are out there operating heavy machinery around kids on bicycles, believe me, the cop needs no consent.

P.S. The cop is already authorized by the kids' parents.

walter
07-26-16, 03:59 PM

Sounds good, testing the waters with small chargers are a good way to find out what works with out putting your neck out to much on the line.
I once got a parking ticket and sent it back ASAP and wrote on it that I do not consent to any fines of any sort what-so -ever. They sent me an exemption.

xparte
07-26-16, 09:36 PM
integrity would suggest , if you're never going to pull this Commercial [DRIVER] LICENSE. that instrument out of a wallet the persona. acting Commercial all my paperwork is in the vehicle your identity is thus verbatim never that wallet attachment. "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it." warfare and a LEO,s own undertaking are both avoidable once you've exchanged his options.a tape recording as my voice identifies me.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-26-16, 09:42 PM
I was pulled over by a Revenue Agent/LEO for Frisco, Texas..

An Administrative Court can ONLY deal with a LEGAL FICTION, and never with a Natural Man of flesh and blood. I never consented to their Jurisdiction. There is no verified complaint, and so there is no case, since no one was injured or damaged.

By this time, I knew the Law, knew my right to Travel, knew LEO had no personam jurisdiction, and knew not to give consent.

Since they have tried twice to get me to respond to the citation issued to the LEGAL FICTION. I have marked them, Return to Sender. Refused for cause.

some bold Statements there ..
might You back such Statements with some judicial opinions in support of your postulations ..??

Michael Joseph
07-27-16, 12:29 AM
By studying at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com you might break through to a shorter method.

Since you do not use your driver license for identification, keep it in the glove box in a plastic case of some sort. My insurance company supplies an advert plastic sleeve with a clear side. This is for Proof of Insurance. - So the cop can easily view it. Keep the driver license card and tax receipt in there too.

When you hand the packet to the cop say, "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it."

Michael Joseph loves explaining about the history of those two highlighted words.

The reason I bring up a higher lesson from that student-paid website is because saying you do not consent to the Stop is unnecessary. It will set you up to be belligerent on the battlefield. If you are out there operating heavy machinery around kids on bicycles, believe me, the cop needs no consent.

P.S. The cop is already authorized by the kids' parents.

Heck, how much evidence does the police officer need? He looks at the LICENSE TAG on the vehicle which is evidence that the vehicle is REGISTERED on a Manor Roll subject to terms called Statutes. The user of said vehicle obligates himself by the mere use but even further is the obligation expressed and implied by chattels expressing trust called Drivers License and Insurance [responsible fiduciary].

question: How much insurance is enough?

question: If you kill someone making a use of a machine to transport your interests - which includes the body of which you live in currently, do you have enough insurance to cover your liability?

Finding, there can never be enough insurance, then the insurance is a gamble of sorts which mitigates some risk. But there must be some standard of care else equity would never be restored absent indentured servitude which most folks would faint at seeing as they have never fully considered what it means to be fully liable for one's deeds.

Nevertheless, society has accepted a particular standard of care but no written word can cover every situation.

The other day I conveyed a piece of property to another and for the consideration of my love and affection the estate was transferred to my heirs. Charity is beautiful.

If one has agreed to abide by the traffic statutes, then of what right does that one then refuse to abide by the judgments for infringement? It is so simple to beat the serpent (lower nature) - stay out of debt and obey the law - give tribute to whom tribute is due. And stop robbing Peter [Franciscans] to pay Paul [Pontiff]. Else CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST forms and the liability of the misdeed will result upon the Trustee de son Tort. Enjoy the benefit of being alive - today is a beautiful day!

Warmest regards,
MJ

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-27-16, 01:23 AM
where may I find this "Manor Roll"..??
in a Public Record ..??

help ..!! this is confusing ..
Statutory Law + something Else " Manor Roll"

allodial
07-27-16, 02:00 AM
Consider the usefulness of the following:

1. evidence of competency as a motorist (which can optionally also include certification as to your physical or mental fitness) [a Motorist's Certificate of Competency];
2. evidence of automotive financial responsibility (associated with name of motorist specified in item #1 and said certificate number) [such as an appropriate financial responsibility bond, deposit of cash or securities with the State, or, automotive insurance]; AND
3. if somehow one were to have the RIGHT to drive rather than merely privilege, one could also carry evidence of that with oneself too.

If you're a legal resident of the United States or a U.S. citizen then you likely you are eligible for and required to obtain the state-issued the license. Being that I am not technically resident of any state, territory or possession of the United States, I am technically ineligible for licenses issued to residents.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-27-16, 02:22 AM
a " License " based on a RIGHT ...??
wtf are You thinking about here ????

it's possible to LICENSE A RIGHT ..???

un-freakin' be-lievable :rolleyes:

allodial
07-27-16, 02:37 AM
a " License " based on a RIGHT ...??
wtf are You thinking about here ????

it's possible to LICENSE A RIGHT ..???

un-freakin' be-lievable :rolleyes:

You're obviously inexperienced. If someone without the right can obtain the right by asking someone else for a license. The one with the right can demand the shiny card as EVIDENCE OF THE RIGHT. Sometimes appeasing violent, temperamental leftists with guns with the shiny plastic things they are familiar with can be a good way to go. (Too obvious for some folks.)

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-27-16, 03:02 AM
You're obviously inexperienced. If someone without the right can obtain the right by asking someone else for a license. The one with the right can demand the shiny card as EVIDENCE OF THE RIGHT. Sometimes appeasing violent, temperamental leftists with guns with the shiny plastic things they are familiar with can be a good way to go. (Too obvious for some folks.)

Now ...
THAT ....
just as funny as all get out
I have litigated some 40 "traffic" Cases, and no doubt have watched the LOSERS go down in flames ....
that might be You, unless You have some factual, empirical evidence to support Your position in Your STATE
waaaay to amusing ...
I will not have to wait for Your "Cases" long, will I ..??

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-27-16, 03:10 AM
good god I am irritable tonight ..;)

"allodial" ..
You talk without one whit of any proof ,..

You POST some, hey, any kinda PROOF

I will humbly apologize

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-27-16, 03:16 AM
seems mr. "allodial: was born beholden to a Body Politic for his priveliges

allodial
07-27-16, 07:02 AM
seems mr. "allodial: was born beholden to a Body Politic for his priveliges.

Funniest thing I've heard today, though very errant. priveliges? private ledges?

Now ...
THAT ....
just as funny as all get out
I have litigated some 40 "traffic" Cases...

Definitely then, you're a noob to me. Jurisprudential Puberty is still a dream for you. "40 'traffic' Cases"?!?!? WHERE IS YER PROOF?!!?!?!?!?

...proof...
Proof of what? To 'consider' something requires or demands proof, how and why? Considering options for those seeking remedy needs proof exactly how? Also, sometimes you either follow the logic or you don't. BTW, I don't have a U.S. state-issued driver's license FYI.

Wise One: "One could go the nearer store if the other is too far away."
Yaguu Noob: *cranky growl* "Proove it!!"
Wise One: I see you haven't been taking your medication, YAGYUU.

P.S. Feel free to keep your irritability to yourself. :)

ag maniac
07-27-16, 01:24 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CZCxVkTY670/UwqaX3pYHqI/AAAAAAAABis/W7Ri94YLX_8/s1600/1900060_764297613591252_983064306_n.jpg

David Merrill
07-27-16, 11:47 PM
Thank you Ag Maniac!

I am not sure I get it but you showed me that when somebody touches a nerve, it is MY problem.

P.S. This brings up a doctrine, at least to me; Appearance cures all defects in jurisdiction.

I have seen this with passports as well as driver licenses. I cut teeth with the Right to Travel with it decades ago too. It is when one enters and gets response to Affidavit or Directives to the DoR or State Department in the process of getting the card in hand.

In particular the State Department says,

We see that you were born in Connecticut. Therefore you are eligible for this passport because you are a US citizen.

Even if you got it the way you wanted,

The State Department acknowledges and recognizes that being a Citizen of Connecticut, a state Citizen in no way obligates you as a US citizen under the Fourteenth Amendment.

As pointed out, this is a matter of establishing that you have a prior right - the right to egress and ingress - to Travel. The trick is to show it on the Card.

After processing the holographic "big picture" I have found that is best expressed in the signature, by True Name. First and Middle shows a distinction in how you identify yourself. Whenever signing something I would rather not sign, I use my stamp only. I have never had any trouble. And when signing a digital pad I always write "Lawful Money." large and clear.

These I believe are all rights recognized by Congress and as intelligence nexus for hundreds of suitors, if you say to the cop, I am only showing you this card for competency purposes. Well, that usually results in a verbal warning and "Have a nice day."

ag maniac
07-28-16, 02:18 AM
.....just tryin' to diffuse a pissin' match.....my oddball way of doing it on a forum

I'm late to the game & playin' catch-up, so I sponge this stuff up more than contribute....paddin' the post count if you will ;-]

CommonLawWarrior
07-28-16, 04:08 AM
where may I find this "Manor Roll"..??
in a Public Record ..??

help ..!! this is confusing ..
Statutory Law + something Else " Manor Roll"

With all due respect to Michael Joseph, whom I do not know, nor do I have any animosity against him, I find him nearly completely incomprehensible. I just smile and move on. This stuff is apparently learned in layers, ongoingly. It is important for me at least, that I stay grounded in reality, by which I mean, Okay, if I presented that incomprehensible statement in a court of Law, true Law, How would it be dealt with? I assume I just don't know what MJ knows. And at the moment, I have no need to go there, either. But I try to never say Never.

CommonLawWarrior
07-28-16, 04:21 AM
some bold Statements there ..
might You back such Statements with some judicial opinions in support of your postulations ..??

Thanks for the challenge to document these statements. I don't have only access to legal research. I read the court findings in a report I purchased from BeatTrafficTickets.org.
You have the Law of the Land, a.k.a. Common Law Jurisdiction, and the Law of the Sea, a.k.a. Admiralty Law Jurisdiction, also called Commercial Law.
A Commercial Law Jurisdiction functions in an Administrative Court, which simply administers the Commercial, and not, Common Law. Common Law is the Law of Natural Men and Women, that is where a flesh and blood person could swear a complaint of injury and seek damages of another natural person.

In Law, only Like can come against Like. A commercial entity, identified in all caps, cannot sue an upper and lower case Natural Man, because they are not like entities at law. Only if the Natural Man CONSENTS to this form of law (absent a crime involving a victim who swears an affidavit, or the existence of a physical body of the crime), the Administrative Court has no personam Jurisdiction. This is why the Refused for Cause R4C Process works! (But damage someone, or injure them, and you are now in deep trouble, because they will be able to claim Jurisdiction over you in some fashion. I don't know what or how, I am still learning. :-))

CommonLawWarrior
07-28-16, 04:25 AM
integrity would suggest , if you're never going to pull this Commercial [DRIVER] LICENSE. that instrument out of a wallet the persona. acting Commercial all my paperwork is in the vehicle your identity is thus verbatim never that wallet attachment. "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it." warfare and a LEO,s own undertaking are both avoidable once you've exchanged his options.a tape recording as my voice identifies me.

I have no other state issued ID, which is required everywhere. Integrity aside, whether I like it or not, the bank teller isn't going to be impressed with my home made ID. It's impractical not to carry the LEGAL FICTION around.Also, there have been times when I WAS acting in a commercial capacity, and therefore did require said ID.

CommonLawWarrior
07-28-16, 04:34 AM
So the plastic sleeve strategy helps me a. avoid implied or presumed consent? and b. it removes the possibility of the cop getting furious with me for asking 'Is that a request or a demand for those Documents?'?

I like that idea very much. I did NOT like the cop ordering me to hand over my 'papers', like a scene from a Russian Check Point crossing: 'Yuri, Let me see his papers!'

It was surreal. I will look into www.lawfulmoneytrust.com. I will try to avoid MJ (not because he is a bad guy or anything, but because I have no earthly idea what he means when he combines words, all of which I think I know, in combinations that make them like Ancient Sanskrit to me. :-)).

David Merrill
07-28-16, 04:35 AM
With all due respect to Michael Joseph, whom I do not know, nor do I have any animosity against him, I find him nearly completely incomprehensible. I just smile and move on. This stuff is apparently learned in layers, ongoingly. It is important for me at least, that I stay grounded in reality, by which I mean, Okay, if I presented that incomprehensible statement in a court of Law, true Law, How would it be dealt with? I assume I just don't know what MJ knows. And at the moment, I have no need to go there, either. But I try to never say Never.

For me, the key to finding MJ's postings useful is to view biochemical and biophysical model in parables of the Bible. Thought preceding creation and the Word of God being interpreted truthfully through the Holy Spirit. So that in a wonderful way, we can all have different interpretations but they are quite correct, when considering they are custom.

CommonLawWarrior
07-28-16, 05:04 AM
You and the officer PRESUME that I the natural man, am under his Commercial Jurisdiction, bound by his 'adhesion contracts, namely LICENSE TAG, REGISTRATION, and LEGAL FICTION DRIVERS LICENSE.'

Adhesion contracts have no written terms, and no remedies at Law, for failure to comply. Furthermore, they are UNDISCLOSED contracts, such that if anyone actually knew that one waives one's unalienable RIGHT, in order to accept a fraudulently required State DRIVERS LICENSE, so said contract is null and void and unenforceable. By refusing CONSENT to contract with the State, there is NO obligation to perform per those statutes. So far, there is NO EVIDENCE of a written contract, nor legitimate obligation to be bound to it, or all the statues purported to be obligated to perform by it. The LEO is out of bullets. As is your presumptive argument, respectfully.

Also, United States Code (Federal Codes of Statutory Law) trump State Statutes, where they contradict. U.S.C Section 18 or so, has definitions. I don't have all the cites here, but you could find them with a Google search. A 'driver' is a person 'operating' a 'motor vehicle', to transport cargo or persons, for pay or compensation. I was and am NOT a 'DRIVER', was 'traveling' not 'operating' nor 'driving' a 'motor vehicle' (defined as a conveyance used for commercial purposes on public roadways). So, there is still NO EVIDENCE, that I a traveler, am or was subject to those commercial statutes, which only apply to 'drivers'.

The Insurance is for private purposes, not because the State threatens me to have it or else. If I should damage property or injure someone, I want financial help and am paying to transfer some of that private risk.

If I kill someone while traveling, no, I do not, if I am at fault, have enough insurance. I will have to pay with my life, or freedom, most likely.

If I had agreed to abide by the traffic statutes, which would be the case if I were still a delivery driver, then yes, I would abide by the judgements. (The Serpent is a Real Person, Satan, not my lower human nature. On this you are greatly mistaken. That is called the Flesh. But I digress. Believe as you will, I don't care to argue religion with you or anyone. We will all find out where we were wrong one day.)

I pay all lawful tribute/taxes/notes. I don't shirk my duties. I have no idea what you are talking about with Peter and Paul, that is an expression, not a literal transaction. (I personally find your hyper interpretation of that saying bizarre and irrational. But it's your interpretation so you are as entitled to it as I am to tell you it is folly.) Your CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST does not form, in the matter I described, but only in the one you described.

I enjoy very much being alive, and look forward to many more days.

Regards MJ, with whom I disagree, but don't dislike.

CLW

allodial
07-28-16, 05:37 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CZCxVkTY670/UwqaX3pYHqI/AAAAAAAABis/W7Ri94YLX_8/s1600/1900060_764297613591252_983064306_n.jpg

Hilarious. Thanks for that.

allodial
07-28-16, 05:42 AM
Thank you Ag Maniac!

I am not sure I get it but you showed me that when somebody touches a nerve, it is MY problem.

P.S. This brings up a doctrine, at least to me; Appearance cures all defects in jurisdiction.

I have seen this with passports as well as driver licenses. I cut teeth with the Right to Travel with it decades ago too. It is when one enters and gets response to Affidavit or Directives to the DoR or State Department in the process of getting the card in hand.

In particular the State Department says,

Even if you got it the way you wanted,

As pointed out, this is a matter of establishing that you have a prior right - the right to egress and ingress - to Travel. The trick is to show it on the Card.

After processing the holographic "big picture" I have found that is best expressed in the signature, by True Name. First and Middle shows a distinction in how you identify yourself. Whenever signing something I would rather not sign, I use my stamp only. I have never had any trouble. And when signing a digital pad I always write "Lawful Money." large and clear.

These I believe are all rights recognized by Congress and as intelligence nexus for hundreds of suitors, if you say to the cop, I am only showing you this card for competency purposes. Well, that usually results in a verbal warning and "Have a nice day."

Key is IMHO not expecting the Department of State to do what they are supposed to (without someone looking over their shoulder at least). So I would serve the facts on the AG provided the facts are concise and non-threatening (general suggestion to the readers rather than to you). Consider that I can send the State AG or U.S. AG my automotive financial responsibility particulars and say: "Hey here this info. which you may utilize in the event someone ever took my car for a joy ride and did a hit and run. I like the idea of someone who suffers loss in such a circumstance being able to recover damages and be made whole within the limits of the policy or w/e." No need to make an appearance, the controversy is settled before it ever happens.

In Law, only Like can come against Like. A commercial entity, identified in all caps, cannot sue an upper and lower case Natural Man, because they are not like entities at law. Only if the Natural Man CONSENTS to this form of law (absent a crime involving a victim who swears an affidavit, or the existence of a physical body of the crime), the Administrative Court has no personam Jurisdiction. This is why the Refused for Cause R4C Process works! (But damage someone, or injure them, and you are now in deep trouble, because they will be able to claim Jurisdiction over you in some fashion. I don't know what or how, I am still learning. :-))

Corporate status is presumed.

ag maniac
07-28-16, 09:30 AM
........I have found that is best expressed in the signature, by True Name. First and Middle shows a distinction in how you identify yourself. Whenever signing something I would rather not sign, I use my stamp only. I have never had any trouble. And when signing a digital pad I always write "Lawful Money." large and clear......

Might it be more advantageous to autograph "by: True Name".....that little 2 letter word indicating an "at arm's length" relationship?

However, whether autographing True Name, Lawful Money, any "mark" (such as an "x"), or using the 12usc411 stamp......all of those indicate a "brand" which you choose to identify yourself with.....not the matrix-owned FirstMiddleLast brand.

If I'm going to be viewed as some piece of meat swinging on a hook ("Corporate status is presumed"), I sure as heck will brand myself to rebut that presumption !

David Merrill
07-28-16, 11:33 AM
How do you identify yourself?

You and the officer PRESUME that I the natural man, am under his Commercial Jurisdiction, bound by his 'adhesion contracts, namely LICENSE TAG, REGISTRATION, and LEGAL FICTION DRIVERS LICENSE.'

If you are carrying a Driver License card then you better decide why. That should be indicated by your autograph/signature. I use "David Merrill." to indicate that I do not identify with the DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT on the Card. This is what I mean when I say that I have established the right to travel a priori on the face of the card.

Paul did this. He hid the expensive citizenship papers from the Sanhedrin. He managed to have a Mason (Mnason) lie for him too, on the stand. - A Cypriot Jew saying that the ship never stopped in Cyprus - two witnesses telling a lie on the presumption the Sanhedrin would not investigate. It took a week to send an investigator to Tyre to check the ship's manifest.

Paul's a priori citizenship, prior to his citizenship in heaven, and to his recognition as a Babylonian Jew or even Israelite was to Rome. Paul's father had participated in the civil skirmish in Celicia fighting for Roman occupation, and therefore Paul became eligible for the citizenship papers. His Jewish/Israelite heritage was obviously rejected out right.

xparte
07-28-16, 03:50 PM
Are you sure you're a "driver"?
DRIVER. One employed...
Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1856
DRIVER-- one employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle..."
BOUVIER'S LAW DICTIONARY, (1914) p. 940.
Driver - One employed in conducting or operating a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle,
with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street
railroad car. See Davis v. Petrinovich, 112 Ala. 654, 21 So. 344, 36 L.R.A. 615; Isaacs v.
Railroad Co., 7 Am. Rep. 418, 47 N.Y. 122. -- Black's Law Dictionary, Third Edition
DRIVER. One employed...
--Black’s Law Dictionary, Fourth Edition, 1951
“The activity licensed by state DMVs and in connection with which individuals must
submit personal information to the DMV - the operation of motor vehicles - is itself
integrally related to interstate commerce”. The Definition a License is "A personal privilege to do some particular act or series of acts on Land without possessing any estate or interest therein", and is ordinarily revocable at the will of the licensor and is NOT assignable. The permission by competent authority to do an act which, without such permission, would be illegal TOTALLY or, a trespass, a tort, a clear violation of LAW and/or otherwise totally NOT ALLOWABLE UNDER ANY CONDITION!!! one hasn't the skills to successfully disagree with a LEO if they did the LEO is trained to deal with that successfully also. jail impound and traffic court warrants Clerks and a plea you never made. attachment and the detachment is identity the issue or whats issued because of it.all successfully stories are based on truth in a traffic stop all truth is arrested hopefully that the registered facts and the emergency one pulls over for are just cause and effect. "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance or
conscientious stupidity."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

David Merrill
07-28-16, 03:51 PM
I am sure the policeman is trained to presume I am.

xparte
07-28-16, 04:21 PM
Were all employees the registered vehicle has seen to that how else could a police argument work and ours be belligerent. argument in any roadside venue or a court venue.PRESUMPTION. RE venue .silver bullets silver tongues .johnnie what are you rebelling against [what ya got] I got plenty experience with successfully following arguments lawful excuse and a legal name and its revenue into a dead paper corporation what identification instrument is living.dead on paper and on stone?

xparte
07-28-16, 04:58 PM
Any license is a excuse for breaking God,s Law having one is the state compensation fees for not being a licensed commercial DRIVER the Sunday DRIVER has only compensation to others in accidents a competency requires a test much like faith.a DRIVER hauling $500.000.00 in freight needs both insurance and competency so claims are avoidable we need nothing less. Traffic - Black's Law Dictionary, Second Edition
Commerce; trade; dealings in merchandise bills, money, and the like. See In re Insurance Co. [1]It is by these statutes made unlawful for any person to drive or operate a motor vehicle over a highway of this State without having a license, either asan "operator," a "commercial operator," or a "chauffeur."One holding a license as a "commercial operator" or "chauffeur" is not required to have an "operator's" license.

Certain exemptions and exceptions from the operation of the Act are provided in Sec. 3 of Art. II thereof.

The information upon which this conviction was predicated alleged that appellant "did then and there unlawfully operate a motor vehicle upon a public highway, to wit. State Highway No. 24, without a Driver's License."

It is insisted that the information charges no offense, because a "driver's license" is neither recognized nor authorized to be issued under the Act and, by reason thereof, it constitutes no offense to drive a motor vehicle without such a license.

[2]Only three types of licenses are authorized or required under the Act. These are "operators," "commercial operators,” and “chauffeurs,” and they are specially defined in the Act.The term "driver"—-as used in the Act—is defined to be: "Every person who drives or is in actual physical control of a vehicle."In view of this particular definition of the term "driver," it cannot be said that such term may be used interchangeably with or given the same meaning as the term "operator."

There being no such license as a "driver's" license known to the law, it follows that the information, in charging the driving of a motor vehicle upon a public highway without such a license, charges no offense.

Because of the defect in the information, the judgment is reversed and prosecution ordered dismissed.

PER CURIAM.

The foregoing opinion of the Commission of Appeals has been examined by the Judges of the Court of Criminal Appeals and approved by the Court. Is the defect in the information,a TRUE NAME is all the defect i now require rather than There being no such license as a "driver's" license known to the law and all the slick service one can attach to courts no plea is no contract once a record is formed a true name is all that,s been registered.whats in your wallet bills and debt not mine

David Merrill
07-28-16, 05:34 PM
I take it you do not carry a driver license.

xparte
07-28-16, 07:25 PM
I lost my privilege to hold one now i just carry the expired one only for competency purposes as vehicle has insurance and is registered it has no licensed driver as you have generated the proper process in this regard I take it you do not carry a driver license.not for my identity i did take a commercial test now it just comes down to r4c no attorney shit on the sidewalk is getting anybody redeemed.my driving days are over a traveler in traffic following the rules.

ag maniac
07-28-16, 07:39 PM
To xparte:

I know I have admonished one or two posters here about complaining about your style as being somewhat hard to read/comprehend.....but I'm sure that actually works for you when interfacing roadside with one of the "highwaymen".....

https://memecrunch.com/meme/IFDQ/huh/image.jpg?w=500&c=1

xparte
07-28-16, 08:15 PM
agman a suspended driver is my commercial status a expired DRIVER LICENSE in a folder with insurance and registered vehicle is all the competency i can show its not worked yet but my identity is not what im trying to show here i hope this helps

ag maniac
07-28-16, 08:26 PM
Who cares if it's not worked yet.....the road pirates are the knuckleheads, not you or I.

As I was saying in another thread, I ain't using their "brand" to ID myself

xparte
07-28-16, 08:41 PM
If your accused of being a DRIVER and the true name is on the commercial ID settlement is that agreement only.How you endorsed yourself with the banking identification is that agreement only.

xparte
07-28-16, 08:59 PM
admonished is abundantly profitable when delivery is between advise or urge. It appears my material is introspective? I should review my sentiment more.

allodial
07-28-16, 10:46 PM
I believe it was RETNIAP that put this out there:

By: {true name} for the State of (w/e)

Alternatively, I came up with this ...

By: {true name} for the parties

Binbokusai Yagyuu
08-01-16, 08:09 PM
here is what a WIN looks like ....
when an Attorney has to represent someone incompetent, and uses MY research

arding this, including some neat defenses, one which an Attorney just used to win a speeding Case with my help

NEW YORK SPEEDING TICKET DISMISSED ON NOVEL SUPPORTING DEPOSITION ISSUE
by Peter Tilem

Share on Google+

New York Traffic Lawyers & Associates successfully won a motion which resulted in a speeding ticket being dismissed completely on novel grounds. Our client was charged with a violation of VTL §1180 (c) for traveling 40 miles per hour in a 25 mile an hour zone. Approximately 15 days after receiving the ticket, the Defendant mailed the ticket to court indicating that he was pleading not guilty and further indicating that he was requesting supporting depositions.

New York Criminal Procedure Law § 100.25(2) provides that a defendant charged by a simplified information is, upon a timely request, entitled as a matter of right to a supporting deposition of a complainant police officer and that upon such a request, a court must order the officer to serve a copy of the same within 30 days of the date such request is received by the court, or at least five days before trial, whichever is earlier.

Approximately six days after receiving the Defendant’s request, the Court mailed an order for the supporting deposition to the local sheriff’s department and acknowledged the Defendant’s request. Approximately six days after that the Defendant received a copy of the supporting deposition. However, the affidavit of service accompanying the supporting deposition says that it was mailed to the Defendant but it not specify the address of the Defendant to which the supporting deposition was allegedly mailed.

An affidavit of service that failed to set forth the address to which the supporting deposition was mailed fails to establish that a proper mailing occurred as required by law. N.Y. C.P.L.R. §§2103 (c) and (f)(1). .
In our case, while the supporting deposition was mailed timely, the affidavit of service affixed to it failed to provide the mailing address of the Defendant as required by law. Further, the supporting deposition was sent timely to the Defendant but the People never corrected this defective service issue. By failing to correct the service issue, the People divested the Court of jurisdiction and the Court could not proceed on the simplified traffic informations, because this was a divestiture that cannot be “cured.

Thus, because the affidavit of service lacked the required information, in accord with case law, the People of the State of New York could not establish that a proper mailing occurred. Because that proper mailing never occurred and the supporting depositions were in essence never served, we were able to obtain a complete dismissal for our client.
If you receive a ticket for speeding or another moving violation, do not simply pay the ticket and plead guilty without knowing all of the consequences. Contact us for a free telephone consultation to discuss your ticket and all of the potential penalties that may be imposed

xparte
08-02-16, 12:42 AM
We all enjoy the word deemed especially when it comes to service, because the affidavit of service lacked the required information,or the clerk sends it next door are you beating speeding tickets or is this just compensation for his DRIVER LICENSE that failed to set forth the address identify me you can address me with my true name if your successfully helping DRIVERS this site has none we just carry that commercial prick for competence like Merrill says a true name signature and officer you just address me but a true name will specify the address foreign Defendants to which the supporting deposition was allegedly mailed. standing and getting punked hell if u got folks claiming a residence what help am i to a successfull enterprise like this sorry Bin man just knowing your not a deemed a defendant is the biggest step in ones success

Binbokusai Yagyuu
08-02-16, 01:20 AM
if you intend to carry and tender a DL, then you have to be able to keep such from suspension, and the resultant Misdemeanor the next time you get stopped, now "Driving or Operating" under suspension
having some"true name" doesn't stop the suspension, it simply gar-un-tee's arrest

xparte
08-02-16, 07:29 AM
Legal tendering A DL no that's to bill a driver account I have no such instructions for carrying one my insurance is all that needs carrying and registration is tagged on the car the true name is my living signature that space provided for electronic endorsement minus a sir name the undertaker now has a live one no corpse the LEO has a choice and his undertaking not mine DL comes with a Defendants Address how else did this defect reach your success story next too paying its r4c you make one great point the free phone call to discuss pentalies for driving stop driving and hang up the DL for identification and the phone calls well we know a free call when u don't have a call of your own it's a service call and no success sorry bin the pitch might work in Long Island or white plains never in Queens

walter
08-02-16, 02:46 PM
Legal tendering A DL no that's to bill a driver account I have no such instructions for carrying one my insurance is all that needs carrying and registration is tagged on the car

The REGISTRATION acts as SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION.
If the agents have no personal jurisdiction on a DRIVER then the VEHICLE REGISTRATION grants them jurisdiction on the car. The registered owner gets the charge for towing and storage not the driver/traveler.
The STATE is simply following International protocol to manage public safety, after all that is why they exist.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
08-02-16, 08:05 PM
The REGISTRATION acts as SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION.
If the agents have no personal jurisdiction on a DRIVER then the VEHICLE REGISTRATION grants them jurisdiction on the car. The registered owner gets the charge for towing and storage not the driver/traveler.
The STATE is simply following International protocol to manage public safety, after all that is why they exist.

I am reading this and wondering about the compreheszion skilz of the Forumites here
there is no Personam Jurisdiction over a DRIVER ...???
my head is spinning out of control ...
just what kinda special Crack do people smoke here ...??

Please, someone...like, you know, X-Party ..
post some judicial Opinions by an Appellate Court in contradiction of my " WIN"
and
why tendering a DL won't get it suspended for FtA

It's like the blind leading the dumb ...
or--
isit the Dumb leading the Blind ..??

xparte
08-03-16, 12:49 AM
Spoken from a etheric materialistic attorney propounded in esoteric philosophies as the first or lowest layer in the "human energy field" or aura. What your suggesting is to phone some clever prick that can beat a system well you need to be part of that system to win what. as your comprehension skilz of the Forumites is flawed we forgive folks like you and the clerks your hedging bets on. insulting as you might think my pedestrian mind warbles its ironic i have obtained the arms length i have redeemed my true name without hedging bets on a system you legally defend i have [wone with one ] my hats off to all Forumites less advertisements that need a systematic win [ too be wone with one ]its a freethinker advertising nobody that Middle English word wone (“custom, habit”), from Old English wuna take the legal prizes .youll need the entry fees.It's like the blind leading the dumb ...
or--
isit the Dumb leading the Blind ..?? only when it comes to clerk service and judicial misconduct loopholes and your free conciliatory call on how to avoid service a commercial address is a nightmare only when you're in the system. BINNY youll never address me with success i haven't a system .In Vegas its called card counting

ag maniac
08-03-16, 01:14 AM
I am reading this and wondering about the compreheszion skilz of the Forumites here

Nope, that stuff'll waste ya.

Binbokusai Yagyuu, I see you're associated in some way with Marc Steven's NoStateProject.....hey, good on you, man.....whatever gets ya the results you seek.

Lemme ask ya.....what Nationality are ya, US citizen? Probably so.....so ya gotta play in that sandbox....it's a privilege I understand.

I used to be a US citizen.....now I'm Floridian

xparte
08-03-16, 01:32 AM
walter jurisdiction over a true name thats not in any DRIVER system is a big undertaking for law enforcement having a registered and fully insured automobile is the commercial equivalent to the competency required why be a driver when its only for commercial salvage the sharks can smell it but its a true name preventing them tasting a payday.How do you get jurisdiction over [nobody] if you dont identify yourself correctly its understood your standing under that of a driver.Even i get it dont invite X too the Party

David Merrill
08-03-16, 01:56 AM

Please, someone...like, you know, X-Party ..
post some judicial Opinions by an Appellate Court in contradiction of my " WIN"
and
why tendering a DL won't get it suspended for FtA

It's like the blind leading the dumb ...
or--
isit the Dumb leading the Blind ..??

You miss the essence of Court of Record.

David Merrill
08-03-16, 02:13 PM
P.S. Suppose that you create a Record, with a competent clerk of court (USDC), that the "judge" has a deviant or non-extant oath of office?

Chex brought up a good argument about de facto authority, and I have examined some arguments in the Colorado courts too. The attempts to find "proof" or even evidence on the Internet fails rules of evidence. I believe by some of your points that you know that.

In truth, after some of your points I would not be surprised to find you are an attorney here believing that you could satisfy your superiority complex through legal vitiation of some of the knowledge and perceptions around here. I would be disappointed though, considering what an asset for educational development we would have going.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
08-03-16, 02:45 PM
Nope, that stuff'll waste ya.

Binbokusai Yagyuu, I see you're associated in some way with Marc Steven's NoStateProject.....hey, good on you, man.....whatever gets ya the results you seek.

Lemme ask ya.....what Nationality are ya, US citizen? Probably so.....so ya gotta play in that sandbox....it's a privilege I understand.

I used to be a US citizen.....now I'm Floridian

me ..??
I wish to have NO Political affiliation ...
saaaayy ..
what Evidence might You present that I knowingly, willingly, voluntarily sought the privileges and immunities of a " US Citizen "..?

ag maniac
08-03-16, 03:20 PM
me ..??
I wish to have NO Political affiliation ...
saaaayy ..
what Evidence might You present that I knowingly, willingly, voluntarily sought the privileges and immunities of a " US Citizen "..?

None whatsoever.....that you volunteered into such status, however, you may wish to have NO political affiliation, but you were born with it.

......let me ask again -- we're all presumed US citizens by operation of law via the 14th amendment, so have you knowingly, willingly & voluntarily claimed your true nationality with your own pledge of allegiance to the nation you were born into? Expatriation Act (http://www.14th-amendment.com/Statutes_Proclamations/Statutes/FORTIETH_CONGRESS-Sess._II.-Ch._249/Expatriation.pdf), 15 Stat 249 (http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/sal/sal.htm), 8 USC 1481(a)(2) (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1481)

David Merrill
08-03-16, 03:55 PM
One angle I have seen a few times is to make negative averment to the state department, saying you are strictly a state Citizen, not a US Citizen, attached to the Passport Application. I believe that they simply approve your US Passport any more. In the past they would acknowledge that you were born in a state and therefore qualify as a US citizen for a US Passport.

I think these days they just mail you the Passport.

walter
08-03-16, 04:31 PM
walter jurisdiction over a true name thats not in any DRIVER system is a big undertaking for law enforcement having a registered and fully insured automobile is the commercial equivalent to the competency required why be a driver when its only for commercial salvage the sharks can smell it but its a true name preventing them tasting a payday.How do you get jurisdiction over [nobody] if you dont identify yourself correctly its understood your standing under that of a driver.Even i get it dont invite X too the Party

Years ago I gave a cop my brothers name and date of birth, he followed use for a while then pulled us over again and came running up to where I was sitting and started freaking on me telling me he is taking me in for giving him a false name bla bla.
I repeated the name and date of birth to him. I knew it was a real legal name with a valid date of birth so I stuck to my guns. The cop asked me if I ever had a DL? I said no because I knew my brother never got one. Then he asked if I was ever arrested? I said no.
Then I asked him if he was going to arrest me because I don't have a DL and never been arrested before?
He wanted to but he came to his sense and reluctantly gave me a few more snarls and then let us go.

The NAME is only used to open the DL account. Its the DL account they have jurisdiction over.

Who is the registered owner of the vehicle?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_owner
The term registered owner is usually used in instances of title of a vehicle (such as an automobile) to refer to the person who has right of possession of the vehicle, as opposed to the party that has right of property. The party that has right of property is referred to as a lienholder, and in the event the registered owner fails to pay off the lien according to the agreed-to terms, the lienholder has the right to invoke repossession of the vehicle.

And that is jurisdiction over the car.

David Merrill
08-04-16, 12:34 AM
Who is the registered owner of the vehicle?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_owner
The term registered owner is usually used in instances of title of a vehicle (such as an automobile) to refer to the person who has right of possession of the vehicle, as opposed to the party that has right of property. The party that has right of property is referred to as a lienholder, and in the event the registered owner fails to pay off the lien according to the agreed-to terms, the lienholder has the right to invoke repossession of the vehicle.

And that is jurisdiction over the car.

Exactly... NOTICE OF LIEN (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0lfRF9CdldvOTA/view?usp=sharing)

Certificate of Service. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImN00wbG14S1pzUHM/view?usp=sharing)

Criminal behavior like murder, and misusing the War Statute default, without any authority of possession or ownership.

I found it particularly of interest that the Three Wise Men (http://elyon1.court.gov.il/heb/Research%20Division/Researchers%20-%20Eng.htm) in the scenario (last page) are all women; the Oil of the Holy Spirit and Wisdom as depicted in Proverbs 1-11.

How many Chinese princesses does it take to fill a bottle of #9 Bask 99%?

Answer: 153 - (see John 21:11)

Joh 21:3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
Joh 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
Joh 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
Joh 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship/brain The Female Side, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
Joh 21:7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
Joh 21:8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
Joh 21:9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.
Joh 21:10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
Joh 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
08-04-16, 01:11 AM

no, David ..
in my STATE "Traffic " is either administrative, i.e. Traffic Violations Bureau, or a "Justice" Court venue
niether of which are Courts of Record

by the bye...
Am Jur is not dispositive of anything in Court

David Merrill
08-04-16, 04:25 AM
Have fun with that.

To me, a court of record means a proper oath of office. If the oath is deviant from that prescribed by law, then the office of "judge" is vacant. But I still tend to use USDC Clerks of Court as published on PACER.

Of course I am in a minority...

The Secretary of State's oath looks like a stock certificate - a bond.

walter
08-04-16, 08:39 PM

Big difference then "Court of Register" being "Court of Fact" being "De-facto Court".

pumpkin
08-05-16, 01:25 PM
I probably have posted this here before, but will probably post it several more times as the opportunity presents itself.

In reaching the conclusion that the cable franchise is not a license, we begin with the hornbook definition of a license:
A permit, granted by an appropriate governmental body, generally for a consideration, to a person, firm, or corporation to pursue some occupation or to carry on some business subject to regulation under the police power. A license is not a contract between the state and the licensee, but is a mere personal permit.
Schloss v. City of Indianapolis
Supreme Court of Indiana

Good stuff there.

David Merrill
08-05-16, 02:14 PM
Big difference then "Court of Register" being "Court of Fact" being "De-facto Court".

Courts not of record.

I asked once, Is this a court of record. The "judge" silently gestured toward the transcriber. I was still unclear until he mumbled, We are recording...

So the preservation of the Record with a competent clerk and notarized transcribers is essential.

lorne
08-27-16, 04:46 AM
I gave up R4C on traffic tickets long ago; generally not effective. MJ has outlined why. I handle them administratively. In fact making them go away has become rather routine and automatic.

The risk in playing warrior, aside from injury and scars, is finding yourself fighting something unintended; someone else's war. Or worse yet, fighting your brother. Over what? Because he lives in Pennsylvania and you're in Maryland?

David Merrill
08-27-16, 09:37 AM
That sure looks like it is best paid off lawful money demanded. Fighting with foreign computer cash cows is the stuff bad dreams are made of.

If you write a letter that stops the computer, we would like to see that.

lorne
08-30-16, 02:11 AM
Sorry, didn't make myself clear. There's nothing to pay. True Name showed up at the hearing to handle the matter, with honor. The judgment as you see was NR (not responsible). $105 saved and no marks/points against the driving record. As usual I beat the traffic ticket. Thank you David & MJ!

I don't recall ever visiting beattraffictickets.org but notice the domain is owned by Bottomline Publications, the prolific marketer known for its "negative option billing" practice. Essentially sending you the next book/newsletter (even if you don't want it) and then billing you for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boardroom_Inc.

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/bottomline

David Merrill
08-30-16, 02:48 AM
You are welcome and thank you!

Nice, stay in honor.

xparte
11-15-19, 06:13 PM
Traffic Ticket what is it? IMO its a notice of a violation but the CLERK needs to DOCKET a case from the violation ticket # that's visible on this negotiable instrument. But the CLERK files a docked complaint after 3 business days cause youve failed to appear as the CLERK has to enter her complaint into the summary judgement world. The municipality merely sends a stack of violations to a JP. That JP or CLERK bonds the SSN with the hopes your going plea or possibly pay on or before your summons ticket date or fail to appear thats her complaint or cause of action. The ticket is the admission (pun intended) or is it. it is a summons (aka: an order to appear) So appear and refuse the offer thats not in the system yet . The complaint is docked under oath and penalty of perjury applies we dont have you in the system yet well u do now I have appeared and refused the admissions offer have a nice day . notice and complaint thats the police policy but the clerk writes it up as failure to appear complaint . If u show up after 3 days she still wins if u dont its a bigger win hedging the performance bonds . She cant complain that its not in the system also give the chief of policy a copy and let them complain to each other .

xparte
11-15-19, 06:26 PM
Revisiting a mixture of proper notice and registered complaint the police are the informants but its the CLERK who is docking the case does she need to wait 3 business days or is that the notification period before the complaint gets docked. Its not in the system yet ok I appeared lets put that in the system. Why would the CLERK say come back in a few days.

marcel
11-16-19, 02:39 PM
It is unfortunate you were ticketed for operating without a license.

Only the chair and ranking minority member, or a Permanent Select Committee employee if yielded to by the chair or ranking minority member, may type posts to the thread during such periods of posting.
https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres660/BILLS-116hres660eh.xml

xparte
11-16-19, 08:54 PM
re - presenting Tell me violation police are the legislative branch of government or the judicial .branch. dont call me MR MR your just a rank stranger. Just yield the right away within 3 days

xparte
11-16-19, 09:09 PM
deemed necessary to the investigation—a ticket violation in triplicate form summons original contract and complaint by subpoena or otherwise. failing to appear . Speak to that marcel from any chair that yields ya. I havent raised a jurisdiction eyebrow on the subject matter does the police file the complaint or just the violation information that just looks like a complaint ticket.