PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

CommonLawWarrior
07-24-16, 06:21 AM
I am new here. This site has many thought provoking, and some (frankly) bizarre other postings (which I just stay away from, not saying you may not be right. Just not going there with you!).

My questions is simple enough: I cannot imagine the Founding Fathers would have set up a Property Taxation system, that forces every owner of paid for land and buildings, to pay FOREVER both from themselves, and their descendants, property taxes, with the punishment for not doing so being that the Government is granted the power to seize their property if they don't pay the taxes! This means, in essence, that the Government ultimately owns the final interest (or however one says it) in every piece of property in the US!

With this as my premise, Who here personally has succeeded in structuring their real property as Private Property, and has successfully protected it from Government Seizure for alleged unpaid property taxes?

(Update July 25, 2016)

So, based on the answers I have read thus far, the short answer is 'No.'

(I am not into theoretical esoterica. I am a man of action, and I want what works. Such as, for example, the Refused for Cause Procedures.)

allodial
07-24-16, 09:39 AM
If the real property is under a mortgage, it might be deemed to be owned by the lender. The borrower might be in some agreement to pay those taxes.

walter
07-24-16, 03:14 PM
I am new here. This site has many thought provoking, and some (frankly) bizarre other postings (which I just stay away from, not saying you may not be right. Just not going there with you!).

My questions is simple enough: I cannot imagine the Founding Fathers would have set up a Property Taxation system, that forces every owner of paid for land and buildings, to pay FOREVER both from themselves, and their descendants, property taxes, with the punishment for not doing so being that the Government is granted the power to seize their property if they don't pay the taxes! This means, in essence, that the Government ultimately owns the final interest (or however one says it) in every piece of property in the US!

With this as my premise, Who here personally has succeeded in structuring their real property as Private Property, and has successfully protected it from Government Seizure for alleged unpaid property taxes?

Does the Constitution allow citizens to own property?
In Canada the Constitution does not, citizens have no property rights.

David Merrill
07-24-16, 04:46 PM

What you describe is simply redefining the law boundaries through a trust structure. If you are in that private credit survey, then you have those obligations. A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations, simply because you cannot create a state within a state. However trust structures supply a lot more privacy.

What I said when registering a car was that the price is a private matter. I still pay for bridges and filling potholes, which I just have to live with. But there is no property tax.

Likely there is no reason why this cannot be done when purchasing a real property. What you probably have to do is spend some time educating an estate attorney about redemption, and then encouraging him to be bold enough to paw through the contract with you, and structure it accordingly. This of course means that you cannot wait until you are desperate for the property to become "yours".

There is R4C and applied "novation" too.

This was discussed years ago around here. I can probably find it. Backup for StSC is well over a Gig these days.

What it entailed is Refusing for Cause the tax bill but examining the CAFR for the County and City too. Then you select the items you desire, like "911" and Fire Protection. You add up your per capita usage for you and your family and pay up for those specific services. Upon presentation to the tax assessor you would of course wait for the R4C from the county/city attorney. If none came, and they accepted your payment in lawful money for the services you want over the next year, you simply continue with that contract agreement upon prescriptive easement.

David Merrill
07-24-16, 05:26 PM
Does the Constitution allow citizens to own property?
In Canada the Constitution does not, citizens have no property rights.

That is not what constitutions are about. Only signatories are parties in interest. The Constitution itself is a trust and the indenture is described in the Preamble, which is not a part of the Statute.

The survey is the Declaration of Independence complimented by the Treaty at Fort Stanwix. This was the Israelite land grant through the Iroquois Federation eight years following the Declaration - Sanctification of the Altar.

Many people become officers and by signing a proper oath have become the party in interest. But that is by Seth - Sons of Seth. The men of violence. The Sons of Cain are violent men. The officers use violence when necessary to protect the Elect from the Sons of Cain. Both classes are designated by the same WORD - owth.

The Elect are Melchizedek. To accept the office, if elected, you must FORGIVE. Forgiveness removes you from the violence.

Commonlawwarrior is going to have to wade in, eventually. But this is the reason that the Senate and Cornell Law have driven irregular legislation and "omitted" the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/95a). That violence was illegal to begin with. I was having a conversation about the violent murder that took place the day before, out of necessity. So here you can read about it for yourselves out of the guilty conscience of FDR himself:

allodial
07-24-16, 08:41 PM
The Elect are Melchizedek. To accept the office, if elected, you must FORGIVE. Forgiveness removes you from the violence.

The Posterity. Forgiveness or cancellation of debt is one operation, conservation of the peace by promoting equity and prosperity is another. With police being other than de jure law enforcement since they are invariably associated with municipal corporations, its probably confusing and maybe even disappointing for a young man or woman to desire to become law enforcement only to come into employment as a police officer and wonder why they are trained to behave more like a standing army rather than a sheriff. Even public officials inadvertently offer up evidence of that they themselves are confused or even clueless about the difference between the shrieval power and the police power.

In ancient England, when the burroughs were formed in or up against counties and started to pay their own taxes (read: debts) directly into the King's treasury, the sheriff missed out on that loot (i.e. he wasn't involved in that collection process just like sheriffs aren't directly involved when the reader fills out the 1040 and attaches a check--or are they?). Get what happens when the entirety of the county is presumed swallowed up by municipal corporations: the mayors with chiefs of police come to head the collection and enforcement model for the municipal corporations: the corporate veil becomes a shield....or is it common seal (shield)? Funny how the treasurers and revenue collectors might remain county officers even in those cases. Maybe because the dead rather than owing the dead instead owe the living. So there must be a comte officer there to receive it from the Mayor & Co.

Perhaps an affinity for collectives (such as that evidenced by Communists) might merely be an expression of a preference for corporate status to avoid debt....i.e. playing dead. Consider the militant atheistic denial of God but yet animosity remains for someone alleged to not exist (make sense of that): (a logic that leads to) "might as well play dead so as to avoid the consequences of life" (even if that means dragging whole communities down with you?).

Consider: God of Christ being God of the living, rather than being God of the dead ==> King and Sheriffs (Princes) collect from the county and mayors and standing armies collect (debt) from the dead (debt)--the taxes are paid through the county treasurer to the State-King?

Likely you'll not find it at all a coincidence I had a wild idea to visit a thrift shop, check the shelf and then I found a nearly (98%) mint hardcopy of this book:

When I saw it, I knew I was meant to have it. Not a single tear or crease in a page. I didn't even bother to think or debate about it. It felt perfect and at home in my hands like I had sent it forward to myself from a past life. When I took to reading through it before bed last night, I was "coincidentally" able to fix on a portion about the effect municipalities (compared to a sheriff and a county/comte (commitee?)) had on collection of debts to the King: the burroughs paid into the treasury directly and so the sheriff was left out of the loop on that. Keep in mind: municipal charters are contracts directly with the King (I have the Dartmouth case (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dartmouth_College_v._Woodward) in mind).

P.S. Incorporated? Anyone ever ask: "Incorporated into what?" (Into the District? Or into the body of the King? Or...?)

David Merrill
07-24-16, 08:53 PM
The Posterity.

Thank you! And through myself, as Trustee (of the Resulting Trust) (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZV9aWTdIREw5bm8/view?usp=sharing) one last opportunity for redemption is offered globally through the Triumvirate. - Through the Delegation of Authority.

David Merrill
07-24-16, 09:00 PM
P.S. Commonlawwarrior;

The method I suggested could easily cost more than the property taxes, and if accepted in lieu of the tax assessor's bill would probably be an equivalent discharge, in the tax assessor's estimation.

Therefore if you cannot keep the property value "private", meaning $0, then the collateral motor vehicle analogy will likely fail. The point being, if you are enjoying part of civilization, especially not having to sit on your roof with a deer rifle all day long, you are probably just best setting up a trust structure so that everything else remains private.

Where you want to be, as explained is forgiving and within the mandatory exception of the true church - ecclesia.

David Merrill
07-24-16, 09:38 PM
P.S. The 'far-fetched' perception about the postings - I presume mostly by me, reflect a couple items that may be strange to Forgiveness. So I suggest that you might attempt to imagine radical responsibility. Anything at all that you put on anybody else, take that load off them and put it on yourself.

allodial
07-24-16, 09:46 PM
P.S. The 'far-fetched' perception about the postings - I presume mostly by me, reflect a couple items that may be strange to Forgiveness. So I suggest that you might attempt to imagine radical responsibility. Anything at all that you put on anybody else, take that load off them and put it on yourself.

If it belongs to me, and someone has injured it, who else can forgive or offer true remedy but I? The police officer cannot truly forgive you for me. Its radical to some because an excessively-exuberant corporate model and its diffusion of responsibility must necessarily always be pushing it off or depending on someone else. An 'escapist' method of debt management by playing possum and pretending not to exist. Creature depends on creator. Remember, the burroughs still in places (if not everywhere) rather than paying over to another corporation pay over to a county treasurer (i.e. to the court, the sheriff, the comte, the people...the living.)

P.S. The Federal Reserve banks are invariably agents of the Treasury. In New York, St. Louis and Kansas City you'll find Treasury Operations attached.

David Merrill
07-24-16, 09:52 PM
Good explanation.

How can it possibly belong to you if you did not create it?

Is there any choice but to take responsibility for your own creation?

allodial
07-24-16, 09:58 PM
Good explanation.

Funny you mention that. Once on a very hot day something basically this: a man was found laying on someone's lawn. Based on what I overheard, calling the police was the only thing folks could think of (the conversational irony: they were simply presuming or fearing him to be dead) . I shook my head (probably I was the only non-corporation there). The man woke up easily, but had been overcome by the heat. Simply, I made sure he wasn't dead (coroner/sheriff?) and was OK (i.e. didn't die and was reasonably coherent and capable of walking). He had passed out from the heat (it didn't take probably 1/4 of neuron to figure that much out as hot as it was that day). Money was pressed into his hands and a store with nice cold water was pointed to, off he went apologetically and very thankful. I suspected he was highly perplexed the police hadn't been called: he seemed to check the money and his surroundings wondering he hadn't wandered into another reality.

Go pay the tax at the store and the clerk will give you something cold to drink.

So consider: the roles of corner, sheriff and king. And it wasn't even my neighborhood (or was it? or is it?). I later realized how I was irritated that all those folks could think of was "call the police". No doubt they probably wondered why I seemed so nice to him but a bit edgy toward them. Except I must admit the money didn't out of my pocket. However, it did come forth after I suggested the obvious remedy: "He needs help/water, give it."

CommonLawWarrior
07-25-16, 05:53 AM
If the real property is under a mortgage, it might be deemed to be owned by the lender. The borrower might be in some agreement to pay those taxes.

I get that. It is registered as 'Real Estate or Real Property' with the county courthouse, done so that the Lender has recourse if you don't pay off the debt.

What I am referring to is PAID FOR property, turned into some kind of 'private property, land patent, or whatever you have to call it' that is NOT subject to property taxes. Has anyone on here DONE this?

Theory is just talk, and that comes cheap. But I want to learn from someone who has put his full commercial liability on the line to WIN this fight!

CommonLawWarrior
07-25-16, 05:58 AM
Yes, the Constitution allows citizens to own property. We know this because the Bill of Rights protects citizens and their 'effects' from unlawful search and seizure without a warrant. So yes, citizens can own property, real, and personal.

CommonLawWarrior
07-25-16, 06:04 AM
What you describe is simply redefining the law boundaries through a trust structure. If you are in that private credit survey, then you have those obligations. A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations, simply because you cannot create a state within a state. However trust structures supply a lot more privacy.

What I said when registering a car was that the price is a private matter. I still pay for bridges and filling potholes, which I just have to live with. But there is no property tax.

Likely there is no reason why this cannot be done when purchasing a real property. What you probably have to do is spend some time educating an estate attorney about redemption, and then encouraging him to be bold enough to paw through the contract with you, and structure it accordingly. This of course means that you cannot wait until you are desperate for the property to become "yours".

There is R4C and applied "novation" too.

This was discussed years ago around here. I can probably find it. Backup for StSC is well over a Gig these days.

What it entailed is Refusing for Cause the tax bill but examining the CAFR for the County and City too. Then you select the items you desire, like "911" and Fire Protection. You add up your per capita usage for you and your family and pay up for those specific services. Upon presentation to the tax assessor you would of course wait for the R4C from the county/city attorney. If none came, and they accepted your payment in lawful money for the services you want over the next year, you simply continue with that contract agreement upon prescriptive easement.

Well, that all sounds plausible. However, what I asked was has anyone DONE it? A wise man once said, Take only the advice of those who have done what you propose to do. Leave all other's advice aside.

So, whom here has done some permutation of what I asked? Do we know even one person? Or are we all armchair theoreticians on this particularly dicey play?

CommonLawWarrior
07-25-16, 06:18 AM
Actually, no, it was not your postings. It was other postings. My take on things that seem far fetched to me: if I need 'this far fetched protocol', the Holy Spirit will confirm this by the mouth of two or three witnesses, combined with Scripture, and will the accompanying peace of God. And if not, I will just Keep Moving Forward. No judgement on anyone, they will stand for themselves on Judgement Day, not me. :-)

CommonLawWarrior
07-25-16, 06:24 AM
Good explanation.

I didn't create my car, my dog, my gun, but I paid a consideration for them all. Now I own them all. That's how. I paid a consideration for the Land and structures. When paid in full, I will own it all. Not the State. Conversely, I helped to create my Children. But I do NOT own them.

David Merrill
07-25-16, 10:20 AM
Well, that all sounds plausible. However, what I asked was has anyone DONE it? A wise man once said, Take only the advice of those who have done what you propose to do. Leave all other's advice aside.

Yes. I AM - I Have. I began to post the examples but removed them. Your subsequent post explains to me why.

I didn't create my car, my dog, my gun, but I paid a consideration for them all. Now I own them all. That's how. I paid a consideration for the Land and structures. When paid in full, I will own it all. Not the State. Conversely, I helped to create my Children. But I do NOT own them.

You do not Own them, because you did not Create them. Therefore I Own them. I am Responsible for them. You might Redeem them; but without making demand for lawful money - you spin your wheels because the private credit from the Fed will prove residual ownership. Especially with "your" gun; my Sheriff may take it away if you do not accept responsibility for where you point it. I Created it. I Own it.

That is what I said. I Own everything - at least until you quit warring - Commonlawwarrior.

allodial
07-25-16, 10:26 AM
Basically, if I might translate in part, "in the District" everything is chattel underwriting the money system. So if you think you own in such and such a way you might moreso own it in the sense like someone borrowing it for a long time. If you are in the wrong venue and using the wrong kind of money, you may not get too far, at least not in the direction you may wish to proceed. Stepping back and seeing how things that seem unrelated to your quest are in fact very much related related may seem perplexing or threatening but its altogether an important part of coming clean and staying clean and clear. As in: if you want lasting results, be prepared for necessary (internal) lifestyle changes (a half-assed approach can bring you headaches at the least).

It is very possible to deregister real property. If you care to research the Torrens (Land Registration) System (http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/T/TorrensLandRegistrationSystem.aspx) you'll find yourself researching the very property registration system that is oh so popular throughout the U.S. of A. But there is a bigger picture. In some cases, going totally private could possibly deprive you of emergency services (i.e. the county or city might not give much of a possum's bottom if your house burns down after you de-register). However, it is possible to deposit bonds and the like to pay for services. One can still contract with the sheriff or the county police for support. Translation: taking your property off the revenue rolls means == no longer paying for the services so you might want to figure out how to deal with that.

Theory is just talk, and that comes cheap. But I want to learn from someone who has put his full commercial liability on the line to WIN this fight!

That which is known as "allodial title a/k/a "full title" has nothing to do with commercial liability. Commerce is something banks and traders of things others make do. An old friend and former sheriff retired and once asked me how he could go about protecting his real estate interests from the Shady as he grows older. Being a sheriff, he was fully aware of the potential (dishonest or honest) threats that could be posed against his interests. It is very much possible to lock down an interest in land real good.

There are liens and there is also, somehow, acquiring allodial title.

David Merrill
07-25-16, 10:44 AM
Indeed - outlawry; caput lupinum - civil death.

This is why I am addressing the delusion that Commonlawwarrior does not already own everything. He will need to be pointing that gun around unnecessarily and that will frighten somebody and they will dial 911...

You cannot unregister without specifying the new survey. Funny "unregister" and "unfile" have never passed any of the spellcheckers.

e=mc2

That is the same formula for centrifugal (centripetal) force. Sustain sonoluminescence in the water (https://youtu.be/jrjsVGkI2PI) with a complex frequency and you might liberate the hydrogen easily. Then you might understand why Morgan says a glass of water could power Chicago.

If I can create an infinite universe with my mind, the offense to your ego (www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/law/mcm.pdf) is that you cannot.

allodial
07-25-16, 11:00 AM
You cannot unregister without specifying the new survey. Funny "unregister" and "unfile" have never passed any of the spellcheckers.

Yes perhaps in some venues, they require the specification of the new survey. Some folks have simply applied to subdivide then never came back, which left the a blank spot on the plat map. Another issue is how property is classified an assessor after its paid off (public, commercial, residential, etc).

allodial
07-25-16, 12:48 PM
... the reason that the Senate and Cornell Law have driven irregular legislation and "omitted" the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/95a). That violence was illegal to begin with. I was having a conversation about the violent murder that took place the day before, out of necessity. So here you can read about it for yourselves out of the guilty conscience of FDR himself:

That issue of illegality probably points to the limits of exercise of police power (i.e. they have trespassed into the county or 'royal courts' much like a stranger trespassing into part of 'the temple' where they ought not be)). Relatedly, I strongly suspect that the term 'county police' is a somewhat misleading and deceptive term.

The point is, regarding the illegality, the issues surrounding the Dick Act might resonate here. The Dick Act, from what I recall, was passed because they realized that it was illegal for them to send the de jure militia or military overseas. That is because the militia is limited to their county, state or proper jurisdiction. Outside of their county or state (the Federal zone for federal citizens) the militia are mercenaries. It might help to realize that the National Guard was founded as a volunteer civic organization rather than being a de jure militia. That probably allows them to be used as mercenaries overseas bypassing multi-constitutional restrictions. Consider, a group of mercenaries, though mostly made up of men from Canada could easily be mistaken for the Canadian Army. When the Piper comes to collect for that kind of twistage I suspect it will be uber nasty, even for FDR.

Vieira and others hold that the (U.S.) National Guard is not at all any militia per the Constitution and the Organic Laws of the United States of America but instead come under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 (as Troops or Ships of War) ('territorial militia' or 'territorial mercenaries'?).

Thus: the issue of illegality under TWEA.

Maybe its just a coincidence: after Kennedy, the U.S.S Flag starts flying backwards on Air Force One, Lyndon Johnson Americanizes the war in Vietnam. Does a backwards flag tends to connote illegality?

The Dick Act helped resolve the issue of when the United States government could mobilize the National Guard, but federal authorities were not permitted to order the National Guard to service outside the United States.

Binbokusai Yagyuu
07-25-16, 01:39 PM
I get that. It is registered as 'Real Estate or Real Property' with the county courthouse, done so that the Lender has recourse if you don't pay off the debt.

What I am referring to is PAID FOR property, turned into some kind of 'private property, land patent, or whatever you have to call it' that is NOT subject to property taxes. Has anyone on here DONE this?

I may only speak of what passes for law in my STATE--
That said, I am unaware of any Land that was "Registered" in my COUNTY

You may find analogous STATUTES in your area that have to do with the difference between "Filing" and "Recording" a Deed
with concomitant liabilities on both sides

David Merrill
07-25-16, 02:18 PM
There is an oath sworn, to be willingly assassinated/terminated (in horrible ways) at about every major step up the degree ladder, in Masonry.

allodial
07-25-16, 02:29 PM
For some reason Isaiah 14:12 came to mind, re: Vietnam, mercenaries being passed off as de jure armies and the wake of all of that kind of thing.

David Merrill
07-25-16, 03:41 PM
For some reason Isaiah 14:12 came to mind, re: Vietnam, mercenaries being passed off as de jure armies and the wake of all of that kind of thing.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I'm not seeing it yet.

pumpkin
07-25-16, 08:21 PM
People can own land and structures, free from taxation. But also servants can be unfaithful, liars, thieves and even treasonous murderers.

David Merrill
07-25-16, 09:05 PM
Yes. I know. I do.

CommonLawWarrior
07-26-16, 02:36 AM
Yes. I know. I do.

So, I think, if I have read this thread correctly, you are the one person who has answered my questions in the affirmative.

If that be so, then is all that prior discussion of things that seem absolutely like a foreign language to me, stuff I have to be expert in to effect the goal of owning my own land and structures?

If so, I will be busy.

On a side note: I have paid $15,000 in one year for property taxes. I would think I can get a lot of legal work done for $15,000. What say you?

Thanks for your input, even if I don't understand the majority of it.

Scott

allodial
07-26-16, 06:28 AM
If you're wanting to acquire or perfect full title to land, automobiles, etc. it is very much possible. But as indicated one IMHO would do well to know what one is getting into and the various jurisdictional issues especially if you have a municipal corporation to potentially contend with. I wouldn't expect that anyone will drop a recipe at your feet publicly online even if only because it might not be appropriate for your specific situation.

It would probably help for you to:

* - get familiar with concepts of real property law and personal property law
* - know the difference between equitable title and legal title
* - get familiar with the Torrens registration system generally
* - learn the county land description terms and abbreviations used by the assessor or recorder (i.e. in property descriptions)
* - determine the 'generally accepted' origins and source of title to land throughout Texas generally
* - know the importance of fences, walls and permanent markers (not talking about Sharpies) for preventing confusion, fraud and land theft
* - know the importance of a property survey using stakes and chains and have one done if you haven't
* - determine the geographic coordinates of your property and its corner boundaries and such
* - do a title search YOURSELF even if with help

Also, to keep you from wasting time, I wouldn't put too emphasis on "land patents" except maybe for their significance in doing a title search and tracing a 'ambient title' back to its 'origins' (i.e. understanding the foundations of the local system).

Say you somehow manage to perfect full title to that land, how will you manage transfer or distribution of land to family members during or after your life and how exactly you will organize the possession of the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhz1RY0cY8
(Concrete is over-rated)

...I have to be expert in to effect the goal of owning my own land and structures? If so, I will be busy.

Probably so.

People can own land and structures, free from taxation. But also servants can be unfaithful, liars, thieves and even treasonous murderers.

Ever seen someone robbed of nearly 500 acres? I have. Imagine that kind of heist! Pro tip: if you have that much land: put a wall or fence around it, a very durable stone wall preferably.

David Merrill
07-26-16, 06:51 AM
So, I think, if I have read this thread correctly, you are the one person who has answered my questions in the affirmative.

If that be so, then is all that prior discussion of things that seem absolutely like a foreign language to me, stuff I have to be expert in to effect the goal of owning my own land and structures?

If so, I will be busy.

On a side note: I have paid $15,000 in one year for property taxes. I would think I can get a lot of legal work done for $15,000. What say you?

Thanks for your input, even if I don't understand the majority of it.

Scott

Part of understanding it, so that you can utilize your understanding is that Redemption is for the Unredeemed (debtors). I am adding the word to the website dictionary/spellchecker - unredeemed.

This Bill of Exchange only has effect on debt. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImQW9TVzVUWmt5X2c/view?usp=sharing)

Look at the new price of gold! (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImanN0T2trX3FvN00/view?usp=sharing) - $42.22/fine troy ounce. It is funny how easy it is to build a library and construct a portrait so different from reality out of the Five components of Illusion; parable, hallucination, legend, myth and fable. - And you will think you have an accurate picture all right; and then you try convincing somebody bound to rules of evidence, who examines your source material compared to Page 4;

Well, I am just reminding most of you; dropping the price of gold like that "will feel" like a crash! If it feels like a crash, then is it really crashing?

If you are God, meaning you understand how Creation works (e=mc2) then just go love those folks down at the government worship 501(c)(3) on the corner, redeem them; after all, you are God YOU ARE. For a moment you might find a glimpse of satisfaction in owning that nice building... You redeemed it while all those corporate officers were busy worshiping their attorneys...

P.S. Call this - Redeemed in the Mind of God.

allodial
07-26-16, 07:43 AM
Examining title to oneself might be more important than examining title to one's stuff.

David Merrill
07-26-16, 02:09 PM
Jesus CHRIST is indeed Yehoshuah followed by MESHIACH (http://trailer.web-view.net/Links/0X246CE936B98ADD04A617CF64D2EAEEC2E05B3760454F808F A43E52F8C121065937CCEAEF4EECEF4CC3D8F6A62C947BD1BA 20CD2820888254AA2B360F230739B416F95EB13E48CCAB.htm ). Or first and last name.

But I feel that His Name, Jesus Christ of Nazareth also reflected His WORD, meaning the Office CHRIST is whole brain thinking. Neuroregenesis - I am calling it. The miracle of spontaneous healing, I call that biocosmetric sonoluminescence for now and may best be described as the shaping of another's EMF (astral/chi body) to conform to the natural DNA hologram so that health may follow. Traditionally this is done through decades of attentive training, but by assisting with transducers and modern electronics I see the ability to cut that training period way short.

In other words, The ability to invent a star in the near future.

And that is only a reflection - star creation and time travel.

Congress already planned it out for you, pursuant to divine law:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money by demand...

All else, I am simply placing a lien...

P.S. Funny how liens can only be placed against social delusion. - The social delusion that anything can function permanently outside divine law.

Funnier is how folks might interpret my prophecy to be a Crash - or some kind of Book of Revelation apocalypse. Quite the contrary; the lien is there to prevent such confusion and loss.

CommonLawWarrior
07-28-16, 05:13 AM
A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations, simply because you cannot create a state within a state. However trust structures supply a lot more privacy.

I have a friend, Warren Johnson, who has created a state within a state, the Sovereign Principality of Portosel. He makes Treaties with the US Government, and pays no IRS taxes. He can issue his own drivers license. So yes, it is possible to create a state within a state. He has done it.

Cheers!

allodial
07-28-16, 05:24 AM
A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations, simply because you cannot create a state within a state. However trust structures supply a lot more privacy.

I have a friend, Warren Johnson, who has created a state within a state, the Sovereign Principality of Portosel. He makes Treaties with the US Government, and pays no IRS taxes. He can issue his own drivers license. So yes, it is possible to create a state within a state. He has done it.

Cheers!

Well it might do you well to consider that while states can have exterior boundaries (as many well know and agree) they can also have interior boundaries. A state within a state, technically, isn't an impossibility, it was prohibited in some jurisdictions ('men under arms'? might be a related terms). As in, the Sovereign Principality of Portosel might not necessarily be a a state within a state. If you really know the topic at hand well enough, I suspect it will make lots of sense.

A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations....Cheers!

What is the effect of registration in the Torrens land registration system? What is the difference between an estate and a state? What is the French term for United States? What is the Spanish term for the United States of America? What is the French term for estate? What is the Spanish term for estate? What area or specialization or subject of the study of law do the terms 'divided title' and 'equitable title' pertain? What remains of a trust when the trustee quits, dies or is incapacitated?

Congress already planned it out for you, pursuant to divine law...

Or, Congress realized that Congress could not contravene divine law without getting into deep doo doo.

Chex
07-30-16, 02:35 PM
Examining title to oneself might be more important than examining title to one's stuff.

CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS

Coverage

Criminal prosecutions in the District of Columbia1 and in incorporated territories2 must conform to this Amendment, but those in the unincorporated territories need not do so.3 In upholding a trial before a United States consul of a United States citizen for a crime committed within the jurisdiction of a foreign nation, the Court specifically held that this Amendment reached only citizens and others within the United States or who were brought to the United States for trial for alleged offenses committed elsewhere, and not to citizens residing or temporarily sojourning abroad.4 It is clear that this holding no longer is supportable after Reid v. Covert,5 but it is not clear what the constitutional rule is. All of the[p.1400]rights guaranteed in this Amendment are so fundamental that they have been made applicable against state abridgment by the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.6

Offenses Against the United States.—(Corporation - Not Land) - There are no common–law offenses against the United States. Only those acts which Congress has forbidden, with penalties for disobedience of its command, are crimes.7 Actions to recover penalties imposed by act of Congress generally but not invariably have been held not to be criminal prosecutions,8 as is true also of deportation proceedings,9 but contempt proceedings which were at one time not considered to be criminal prosecutions are no longer within that category.10 To what degree Congress may make conduct engaged in outside the territorial limits of the United States a violation of federal criminal law is a matter not yet directly addressed by the Court.11

https://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/amdt6frag1_user.html#amdt6_hd5

Michael Joseph
07-30-16, 04:08 PM

Cheers!

If a State were to exist WITHIN another State then the former would be subject to the latter. And as such, the trustees and administrators would lack standing to treaty. Only an independent State may "sign onto" international treaties. And regarding drivers warrants and license - the international travel treaty in Vienna does not allow a suppliant or subject to sign onto its manor rolls.

This Warren Johnson most likely has exercised the Right of Self Determination just as the founders did in the Declaration of Independence.

Now a [e]State may be subject to a Kingdom as a "vassal" to the throne, and yet still be domestically sovereign in regard to its subjects. This we see everywhere.

Writs or Warrants are the work of a Sovereign which indemnify the Acts of His Court as they are understood in the Treasury which naturally belongs to the Sovereign. Suppliants seeking justice within the jurisdiction of said Kingdom are subject to the King and are resident to the King's Dominion [Kingdom]. Said King's Dominion is established upon a Claim and Survey. And dominion is exercised at Law.

In fact, it is only in the Magnus Regis whereby any Kingdom may treaty. If said King places in a plenipotentiary full power to treaty vested in trust by grant, and, in fact, this is how it is done; then one can easily see that Trust is UNDER Law. And therefore Trust is subject to the Administration of the kingdom. And that would include All trusts - even the "so called" cestui que vie trust. Therefore anyone claiming in Trust subjects himself to the Prince of which it is vested with the Administration.

Even the Use of Law subjects one by benefit to the Kingdom of which said Law is used. I have listened to many who indicate that their inheritance is in the common law and that may be true [actually it is true] but think about that for a moment. If one inherits by birth then the disposition of the benefit begs Administration and Trustee. There is a reason why the Franciscans have the triple crown in their "Crest" - also we see that the Jesuits are also under or "work for" the Franciscans.

So when one says "common law" one had best frame one's declaration. Which is to beg the question, common to which jurisdiction?
(http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?84-Trust-Law-in-repoducible-terms-Mathematics&p=380&viewfull=1#post380)