PDA

View Full Version : Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

walter
08-10-16, 11:50 PM
https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-english/who-owns-the-federal-reserve-banks

This website is an interesting read.

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public?

The answer is both. While the Board of Governors is an independent government agency, the Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends. Holding this stock does not carry with it the control and financial interest given to holders of common stock in for-profit organizations. The stock may not be sold or pledged as collateral for loans. Member banks also appoint six of the nine members of each Bank's board of directors.

pumpkin
08-11-16, 01:57 AM
If you want to understand the Federal Reserve read The Creature from Jekyll Island. Government was bankrupted via bankers wars. The government is prohibited from making pure fiat currency, so they made a deal with the creditor banks to borrow the pure fiat currency instead, giving the bankers full control of the fiat (the fed determines what is 'real' money and what is not) A mere sidestep of a constitutional prohibition (unconstitutional as hell). Though the book doesn't directly mention it, Satan is personally involved.

David Merrill
08-11-16, 04:17 PM
https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-english/who-owns-the-federal-reserve-banks

This website is an interesting read.

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public?

The answer is both. While the Board of Governors is an independent government agency, the Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends. Holding this stock does not carry with it the control and financial interest given to holders of common stock in for-profit organizations. The stock may not be sold or pledged as collateral for loans. Member banks also appoint six of the nine members of each Bank's board of directors.

If you want to understand the Federal Reserve read The Creature from Jekyll Island. Government was bankrupted via bankers wars. The government is prohibited from making pure fiat currency, so they made a deal with the creditor banks to borrow the pure fiat currency instead, giving the bankers full control of the fiat (the fed determines what is 'real' money and what is not) A mere sidestep of a constitutional prohibition (unconstitutional as hell). Though the book doesn't directly mention it, Satan is personally involved.

Some ladies at the synagogue praying for Israel tried convincing me that the CERN supercollider is a gateway for demons...

I sat quiet though. I do not feel attacking people's perceptions is productive. Rather you have explained why I never bothered with The Creature from Jekyll Island.

If you want to know about the Federal Reserve then I suggest you start by reading the Federal Reserve Act (1913). Stick to the facts. The constitutionality is determined by the courts, and albeit they might err, that is still wise and you might catch them on some of the errors. But addressing Walter's post, I have found a case about Levite (METRO) jurisdiction is very revealing (attached).

It describes the nature of the Federal Reserve to be an "instrumentality" of the United States, but only because Congress has sanctioned its corporation to be able to diminish the value of the stock shares over time. This is of course against the fundamentals of fiduciary responsibility and we find that Congress is bestowed with the power to "regulate the value of money" so to speak, paraphrasing the Constitution.

Ergo we find the primary breach of contract causing the resulting trust - and my lien on everything (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0lfRF9CdldvOTA/view?usp=sharing) extending back fifteen years. Congress delegated its responsibilities to the Fed, and through mishandling the Prime Rate and printing press, has driving the value of the US Dollar beyond into the ground. But they have a plan... So it is best to study that plan instead of religious preachers.

The real key to comprehending your relationship to the Fed is to get it, that as long as you endorse private credit you are the state bank in the verbiage throughout. The stock certificates, now worth less than what it costs to print them out, are in your wallet. Make your demand, and you get out of central banking.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

After a good cold snorkel I thought about what Michael Joseph had said about this interrogation situation (https://youtu.be/6kKobmkIr8Q). I was saying that the IRS agent/attorney was not explaining the man is in a contract - endorsement. MJ said, True, but here is a better perspective.

The man is a state bank, entrusted with private credit. He not only needs to pay a usage fee for the Fed's currency (income tax), he needs to report as trustee yearly. That is the 1040 Reporting Form. So in that sense he "informs" on himself, but the information is obligatory for using private credit from the Fed.

For more examples check out www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and you will find that there are many more useful perspectives than blaming Satan.

walter
08-11-16, 06:32 PM
Apparently the people in the painting of Woodrow Wilson signing the Fed Res Act like David Franklin Houston
5th United States Secretary of Agriculture written their own books.
And they reveal some big secretes in them but of course these books are very hard to find.

David Merrill
08-11-16, 11:42 PM
Apparently the people in the painting of Woodrow Wilson signing the Fed Res Act like David Franklin Houston
5th United States Secretary of Agriculture written their own books.
And they reveal some big secretes in them but of course these books are very hard to find.

Good Keys lead to wonderful sources...

But I must add that I have not gone to the federal repository looking for books by the others in the photo. Here is a sharper photo...

P.S. I recall collecting these photos when people were trying to convince me that WILSON had made some kind of statement or utterance that he regretted what the Fed Act has done to America. It is not in the one source book that I found cited and I doubt it was ever said by Woodrow...

xparte
08-12-16, 04:05 AM
The phenomenon began only in the nineteenth century. Till then, the economic life was still more or less dependent on the capability and efficiency of the individual human being. A Bank prospered if some individual in it was a thoroughly capable man. Individuals were still of real importance. this an amusing example, the story of the ambassador of the King of France who once came to Rothschild. He was trying to raise a loan. Rothschild happened to be in conversation with a leather merchant. When the ambassador of the King of France was announced, he said: “Ask him to wait a little.” The ambassador was terribly upset. Was he to wait, while a leather merchant was in there with Rothschild? When the attendant came out and told him, he simply would not believe his ears. “Go in again and tell Herr Rothschild that I am here as the ambassador of the King of France.” But the attendant brought the same answer again: “Will you kindly wait a little?” Thereupon he himself burst into the inner room: “I am the ambassador of the King of France!” Rothschild answered: “Please sit down: will you take a chair?” “Yes, but I am the ambassador of the King of France!” “Will you take two chairs!”
The workings of Capital as such. Accumulations of Capital are active as such. Over and above the economic, there lies an ultra-economic life, which is essentially determined by the peculiar power inherent in the actual masses of Capital. If, therefore, we wish to understand the economic life of today, But what the economists have tried to do is to grasp such things as Value, Price, Production, Consumption and so forth with ideas such as they had in ordinary science. therefore, we have not yet attained a true science of Economics. With the concepts to which we have grown accustomed we cannot answer the question, for instance: What is Value? Or, what is Price? Whatever has Value must be considered as being in perpetual circulation: like-wise we must consider the Price, corresponding to a Value, as something in perpetual circulation. Credit and debt that perpetual circulation The Accumulations of Capital are active as such. Over and above the economic, Meanwhile, what great calamity is taking place: the devaluation of money in the Eastern and Middle countries of Europe, and with it a complete revolution in the social strata; for it goes without saying that with each progressive devaluation of money, those who live by it must be impoverished.The whole Earth, considered as an economic organism, is really the lost social organism.This ought surely to be taken into account. It is quite palpable, ever since we have had a world-economy, So it is with ones Value in the economic life.

David Merrill
08-12-16, 05:08 AM
Your poetry is reminiscent of George LIPPARD.

New York; The Upper Ten and the Lower Million. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImQk5yYkNlRkliT0k/view?usp=sharing)

pumpkin
08-12-16, 11:26 AM
The man is a state bank, entrusted with private credit. He not only needs to pay a usage fee for the Fed's currency (income tax), he needs to report as trustee yearly. That is the 1040 Reporting Form. So in that sense he "informs" on himself, but the information is obligatory for using private credit from the Fed.

I do believe this could very well be the 'presumption', but it is completely without evidence and never even claimed in any complaint, so I guess they could just as well presume any other terrible think they want. This is The Creature From Jekyll Island is an important book. It tells you the who and why. That is completely left out of the Federal Reserve Act, so many people completely miss the deceptions there. At least once you read the book, you know to read the act a bit more carefully.

walter
08-12-16, 04:00 PM
But I must add that I have not gone to the federal repository looking for books by the others in the photo.

There are heavy hitters sitting in that circle.

Houston
In 1913 Woodrow Wilson, after conferring with Edward M. House, picked Houston as secretary of agriculture. An unusual amount of agricultural legislation was passed during the seven years Houston held the office: the Smith-Lever Act (agricultural extension), the Farm Loan Act, the Warehouse Act (storage of nonperishable crops), and the Federal Aid Road Act, which for the first time established effective cooperation between the states and the federal government in the building of national highways.

During the last year of Wilson's presidency, Houston served as secretary of the treasury. He described his cabinet experience in his memoirs, Eight Years With Wilson's Cabinet, a two-volume work published in 1926.

After leaving government service Houston began a successful business career that culminated in his election in June 1930 as president of the Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, a position he held for ten years. He was also a director of several corporations, including the American Telephone and Telegraph Company, the Guaranty Trust Company, and the United States Steel Corporation. He served as overseer of Harvard University and as a member of the board of trustees of Columbia University.

David Merrill
08-12-16, 05:08 PM

I do believe this could very well be the 'presumption', but it is completely without evidence and never even claimed in any complaint, so I guess they could just as well presume any other terrible think they want. This is The Creature From Jekyll Island is an important book. It tells you the who and why. That is completely left out of the Federal Reserve Act, so many people completely miss the deceptions there. At least once you read the book, you know to read the act a bit more carefully.

FDR tells about the new trust - later (1938) The New Deal.

P.S. Thanks for the lead about The Creature. I am blessed with source material and so utilize it.

Michael Joseph
08-12-16, 06:33 PM

There is no deception here. If one makes a use of intellectual property or a thing that is possessed or under the dominion of another, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws which govern the use. In other words, when one endorses the central banking scheme, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws established and settled by He who made the Use [Cestui Que Use] and as such the User is a Grantee and therefore with the benefit of the grant and as such simultaneously with the obligation of the duty. Thusly the Grantee is also Trustee.

A 1040 is nothing more than the Cestui Que Use [by and thru the I.R.S.] requiring its trustees to file each year showing how the trustees made a Use of the central banking estate. Since the Use is a benefit upon the grantee, the Trustee purchases the Use subject to the bylaws which govern the Use.

Now one will say, I don't endorse the central banking system I make a demand for lawful money. Well that is great! But now one has made a use of the bylaws which govern the United States districts and therefore one subjects one's self in the same manner as aforementioned. So now in the stead of being a trustee for the central bank - one is a trustee for the United States.

I once too thought a 1040 was a self indictment - but that is false thinking. The evidence of the Grantee/Trustee relationship is on the back of every check endorsed. So when folks ask "Where is the Law?" - what? Is the judge going to teach said one years of Trust Law overnight or in 15 minutes? I think not.

One will argue it is unconstitutional. And that shows their complete lack of comprehension. You are free to subject yourself to different agreements - and once one submits and consents to the service as Trustee to the central bank, then the Constitution actually wars against that one - BECAUSE at Art 1 Section X - the State cannot interfere with obligations of an existing contract. Since the central bank is endorsed of the United States, we plainly see that the United States will stand surety per 12USC411; and, we can see that indeed this is completely constitutional. A choice has been placed before you : Death [left] --- Life [Right]. You choose.

Such is all of life - this is just a small mirror of a larger fractal.

Best regards,

MJ

xparte
08-12-16, 08:41 PM
Money and Credit, by Hartley Withers, the great English authority on Finance.Under the influence of this purely capitalistic orientation, the estimation of economic values becomes one-sided; it is no longer rooted in the living connection which men must have with nature and with spiritual life, if nature and spiritual life are to give them satisfaction in body and in soul.It is easy to jump to the conclusion: The capitalistic orientation of economic life has these results, and it must therefore be abandoned. But the question is, whether in so doing we should not also be abandoning the very foundations, without which modern civilization cannot exist. One who thinks the capitalistic orientation a mere intruder into modern economic life, will demand its removal. But one who recognizes how modern life works through division of labour and of social function, will rather have to consider how to exclude from social life the disadvantages which arise as a by-product of this capitalistic tendency. For he will clearly perceive that the capitalistic method of production is a consequence of modern life, and that its disadvantages can only make themselves felt so long as the capital aspect is made the sole criterion in estimating economic values.Or uppermost ten and the lower millions However in a right structure of society, increase of capital should rather be the symptom which shows that the economic life, by taking into account all the requirements of man's bodily and spiritual nature, is rightly formed and ordered. The deep inner interests of individuals cannot unfold fully and freely through a spiritual life that is regulated by the political sphere, or that develops and uses human faculties merely as dictated by their economic usefulness. This kind of spiritual life may supply men with artistic and scientific movements as idealistic adjuncts to life, or it may offer them comfort and consolation in religion or philosophy. But all these things are only leading men outside the sphere of social realities into regions more or less remote from every-day affairs. It is only a free spiritual life that can penetrate the everyday affairs of the community, for it is only a free spiritual life that can set its own stamp on them as they take shape.The Men of Jekyll are our social realities.

allodial
08-12-16, 09:35 PM
To really get one's head around the FRB, paper money and electronic money, IMHO a term is: seigniorage (whether public or private).

pumpkin
08-12-16, 10:35 PM
The bottom line is this, if you rebut the presumptions, and they still persist, then the courts are broken and there is no law.

David Merrill
08-13-16, 09:50 AM
To really get one's head around the FRB, paper money and electronic money, IMHO a term is: seigniorage (whether public or private).

A dual function note makes that difficult to adjudicate. Consider the right half though, in light of Title 31 USC §3124 (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/3124):

Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.

The bottom line is this, if you rebut the presumptions, and they still persist, then the courts are broken and there is no law.

I enjoy toying around with Devil's Advocate where the principles of equity and endorsement consent are presented, to paint the illusion that if you are "in" then anything goes.

Here are two oaths of office, and believe me, these are exemplary of a much bigger criminal syndicalism:

One strong factor is that the district judges are in six year terms of office. This means that the alteration of the oath is intentional, as it was done mid-term. It is not as though somebody just interrupted him during lunch with a different oath and he signed it by mistake. This is a project with design - to void bonding.

That there is no law renders all these forums futile. What we still have is the natural course of execution, so that we might contract away violence to the butchers, farmers, ranchers, lumberjacks...

For civilization to be civil, we must be able to agree - without oversight, between one man and another. This is an update found on the Join Now page at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

Update: In August of 2016 David Merrill finished a complete record – Rectification of Judiciary. He addresses the mechanics of a global attack on trust law. Simply put the ability to contract is being privatized into the Bar, for attorneys only. Attorneys at bench (judges) are intentionally fudging their oaths of office so to protect attacks on trusts, as lawsuits against the trustees named as individuals; instead of naming the trust or trustee. David Merrill has made the entire evidence repository available to students here and will be dedicating himself to edifying discussions on these forums.

For a better view, examine the exhaustion of administrative remedy.

True Bill (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImbmV1RVFTUlVNM2c/view?usp=sharing)

Attachment 1-1 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImUmFJWVZSaVk4WUU/view?usp=sharing)
Attachment 1-2 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNGFZcVFfQXdkNkk/view?usp=sharing)

Civil Cover Sheet (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMmhyNkJkRXZDdzQ/view?usp=sharing)

Certificate of Mailing (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMmhyNkJkRXZDdzQ/view?usp=sharing)

I am going to be around here. Between these two sites though, I will not be making any argument and very little by way of statement anywhere else. I truly believe this is very productive, and that at least from my peace - where my heritage is coherent with my destiny, something can be done. This brings me joy so I keep at it.

Regards,
David Merrill.

allodial
08-13-16, 09:18 PM
Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.

Likely, to reiterate, the FRN isn't an obligation of the United States until its redeemed for lawful money. Also, tax as an interest collection action shouldn't apply to a foreign money system (principal isn't taxed, interest is).

Michael Joseph
08-14-16, 11:32 AM
There is no deception here. If one makes a use of intellectual property or a thing that is possessed or under the dominion of another, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws which govern the use. In other words, when one endorses the central banking scheme, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws established and settled by He who made the Use [Cestui Que Use] and as such the User is a Grantee and therefore with the benefit of the grant and as such simultaneously with the obligation of the duty. Thusly the Grantee is also Trustee.

A 1040 is nothing more than the Cestui Que Use [by and thru the I.R.S.] requiring its trustees to file each year showing how the trustees made a Use of the central banking estate. Since the Use is a benefit upon the grantee, the Trustee purchases the Use subject to the bylaws which govern the Use.

Now one will say, I don't endorse the central banking system I make a demand for lawful money. Well that is great! But now one has made a use of the bylaws which govern the United States districts and therefore one subjects one's self in the same manner as aforementioned. So now in the stead of being a trustee for the central bank - one is a trustee for the United States.

I once too thought a 1040 was a self indictment - but that is false thinking. The evidence of the Grantee/Trustee relationship is on the back of every check endorsed. So when folks ask "Where is the Law?" - what? Is the judge going to teach said one years of Trust Law overnight or in 15 minutes? I think not.

One will argue it is unconstitutional. And that shows their complete lack of comprehension. You are free to subject yourself to different agreements - and once one submits and consents to the service as Trustee to the central bank, then the Constitution actually wars against that one - BECAUSE at Art 1 Section X - the State cannot interfere with obligations of an existing contract. Since the central bank is endorsed of the United States, we plainly see that the United States will stand surety per 12USC411; and, we can see that indeed this is completely constitutional. A choice has been placed before you : Death [left] --- Life [Right]. You choose.

Best regards,

MJ

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/412

tommyf350
08-19-16, 11:07 PM
https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve

I have not been here in a little while but just to give you guys a heads up they just started their own Facebook page to "educate" the public.

Michael Joseph
08-20-16, 12:39 AM
https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve

I have not been here in a little while but just to give you guys a heads up they just started their own Facebook page to "educate" the public.

Jas 4:13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:

Jas 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Jas 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Jas 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

pumpkin
08-22-16, 02:06 PM

Withholding information to detain a man in an unfavorable position is fraud. There is no meeting of the minds to form any agreement, it is done by fraud and fraud alone. The judge damn well knows that the people before him have not been properly informed, so he is only complicit of the crime. Justifying a wrong with trust law is only evil, not justice. The judge should at least force the evil side to bring forth the trust law within pleadings to make such a case, instead the judge simply presumes it, creating the case for the evil party in his own mind.

Michael Joseph
08-22-16, 04:06 PM

Withholding information to detain a man in an unfavorable position is fraud. There is no meeting of the minds to form any agreement, it is done by fraud and fraud alone. The judge damn well knows that the people before him have not been properly informed, so he is only complicit of the crime. Justifying a wrong with trust law is only evil, not justice. The judge should at least force the evil side to bring forth the trust law within pleadings to make such a case, instead the judge simply presumes it, creating the case for the evil party in his own mind.

I once knew an angry man but I had to walk away from him. Until this very day he remains in anger fighting against an enemy of which he does not comprehend. He says - it just isn't fair. He refuses to learn about the mechanisms which bind him and in reality what was just said was he refuses to learn of his own self. And since he knows very little about his self, he can know very little about the ties that bind. He always looks outside of himself for others to justify him. He looks even now to society to give him satisfaction - if he continues in this path, he will never be justified or satisfied. He will always be searching and pointing at others for he looks in the wrong place. And so he continues to maintain he has been defrauded by others but he is never willing to accept his own liability. This fact is clear in his rhetoric as he always points to others who rule over him - judges and the like.

He always goes back to the ties that bind him searching for some hole in the "fence" of which he might technically escape. If only he could escape. But he never really bothers to consider that perhaps he is the problem. He is his own warden. He subjects himself to that which he hates and thus he remains on the wheel of hatred and thus angry at the world for his sad state.

So he became a hermit. And he escaped from all interaction with the world - or so he thought. Long ago decided that he could trust noone and that all were brain dead. He never considered that perhaps he was in the same judgment pot. So he solved the problem by not engaging anyone - but this is only a lie he tells himself. For now he is on the "teat" of government - sucking the milk of welfare from the very system that he hates! He makes a USE of all the systems of which he professes to hate and then turns around and calls the benefit fraud.

Said man takes from "silly women" as he scares them into thinking the sky is falling and then he takes from them everything he can steal. So now, he takes from Society - that which he considers dead - and he justifies himself by thinking "they" are all asleep and he is the only one awake. But in reality he is in a sadder condition than they for he willingly and knowingly takes of those who are giving to support their societal forms. They are asleep but he is a raving lion - seeking houses to destroy. Depressed, manic and lonely, he goes thru life complaining and unhappy and worst of all angry.

And now he just withholds from himself for to deal with self is akin to appearing before a judge who withholds information. He defrauds himself. As such, the "mirror of the mind" turns upon him and he is his own worst judge. For while he constantly looks outside his window casings [eyes] for justification, in reality he constantly judges himself worthless. For if he had any value at all he would look within himself to find truth and then said truth would set him free from what is without. So then he pardons that which is unpardonable thinking himself to escape judgment but this is just another lie he tells himself so that he can cope with the hell he has built.

Said man thinking he has faced Goliath as he has stood before judges and won his cases, remains confused and angry. In reality he has yet to confront himself as he keeps going back to the same authority of which he hates. It must be a miserable existence to suck at the teat of a woman one hates. And now we come to "a house divided cannot stand."

I will not suffer this man any more of my time. I had to cut him away from me and move on. I don't judge him good or bad - simply I cannot with him anymore. One will say his doublemindedness is caused by a system which pushes folks to such a sad state of being - but I say - he does this to himself. He refuses to look into the "mirror of the mind" to meet himself. And thusly he always looks outside his "windows" at what others give unto him. Finding only takers - he has become what he hates - a chameleon.

This state is of course avoidable. Consider the following language carefully:

I AM HAVING POSSESSION - that statement agrees in totality with the two pillars - I will it and I have it [Jachin and Boaz]. Said another way in another place - Light Be.

There is knowing and expressing a truth and then there is doing truth. The latter is freeing the former is just an observation. The former is like looking in the mirror and beholding one's image and then walking away and forgetting what one looks like. Doing the truth sets one free.

One who seeks freedom as a grant of another [judge] is not free at all. He who would be free sits under his own Palm Tree.

Jdg 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Jdg 4:5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Nevertheless, what is freedom? I wonder if anyone can define it? For when I look at my own body, I notice that my hand is not free, it is subject to my mind and all that is the body. But then, I noticed another thing - that which is within my skin is not subject to my mind- it does work absent my thought. Consider the heart - it takes no thought of the brain in order to do its work. And yet it works. So it must be subject to a higher power within that is unknown to my Mind.

Now I look without and find that everything without is subject to my Mind. Therefore my Mind is a judge regarding that which is subject to the senses [external sensations] of and unto the body. And i looked again to discover my mouth. And I found that my lower jaw is only constrained by the ligaments of the jaw - otherwise the Mind allows the lower jaw to move [eat] which is akin to the lower mind - Carnality - or Carnal Mind.

Notice at once that the cells within the body are not able to exert will to demand a certain food. This is a great mystery! So we see many times what is eaten [external - lower carnal mind] has to be accepted and dealt with that which is within. We take thought regarding what is eaten without - and that which is within has no say in regard to acceptance or acknowledgment. Only that is to say if the food is sub-standard - the entire body becomes sick. So we see the Carnal Mind is at war with the Divine Mind - and it will remain as such, until we have the courage to look within and find ourselves.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The Carnal Mind eats what it wants to eat - subjecting that which is within sometimes to swine's flesh - which is full of sickness. We can see this physically but also meta-physically in terms of philosophy. Reference the parable of the one who builds on Rock vs the one who builds on sand.

But now I considered my upper jaw [Higher Mind] and found that it does not move - it is completely subject to the head [Divine Mind which is Spirit]. So in consideration of the body, I found that each cell is subject to higher powers. And finding that man-kind is constituted just like the body of a man - each cell with its own office - whereof said office is subject to a higher power - how then is individual man not subject to the Societal body of which he is a member?

So I ask again - define freedom. Is the best that can be achieved LIBERTY? I think that is so while man-kind continues to look without his windows. But one day man will begin to look within himself to find himself and then, also find Divine Mind [Spirit] and then Merge into Oneness - but as Man-Kind is the WIFE of the Eternal of Days, then it is said of the wife to submit to the Husband. So now, even the Scriptures do not help the Angry One who thinks he desires freedom.

In fact, as far as I can tell, given my limited knowledges, man kind is the only kind that does not make distinction between the male and female in name. For instance, consider the dog. While there are different specie of dog, there is only dog-king. And therefore there is male dog and female dog [with many different specie]. Now consider man-kind. Why is female-man called Woman? Therein is a great mystery hidden in plain sight.

continuing....

Michael Joseph
08-22-16, 04:06 PM
continuing....

Mary Magdalene knew the mystery. As evidenced herein her Gospel:

1) But they were grieved. They wept greatly, saying, How shall we go to the Gentiles and preach the gospel of the Kingdom of the Son of Man? If they did not spare Him, how will they spare us?

2) Then Mary stood up, greeted them all, and said to her brethren, Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute, for His grace will be entirely with you and will protect you.

3) But rather, let us praise His greatness, for He has prepared us and made us into Men.

4) When Mary said this, she turned their hearts to the Good, and they began to discuss the words of the Savior.

===================

Now then I ask anew - what is freedom? And how can man-kind who subjects him/her self to another, be free? For at once when one asks to be free, one by said request confirms one's slavery. For why ask, if one is not under the authority of another? And if one is under the authority of another, then one should obey that authority. Else one should leave his Mother and his Father and go build a new House to make it ready in support of a wife.

A king will not suffer a suppliant before the throne to make demand. Mary knew - He has prepared us and made us into Men - is a statement regarding Leadership - Kingship. For Female-Man can lead as Queen Elizabeth does show.

Humorous to me (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLS6Xo0tBVk)

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam [Man], in the day when they were created.

Shalom,
MJ

David Merrill
08-23-16, 12:48 AM
The only thing between you and the Kingdom is between your ears.

allodial
08-23-16, 01:49 AM
And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared him, a male and a female He prepared them. Genesis 1:27 --YLT

A male and a female He hath prepared them, and He blesseth them, and calleth their name Man, in the day of their being prepared. Genesis 1:27 YLT

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Genesis 5:2 KJV

In the book of Genesis it is clear that mankind (men) were made male and female from the very start. Today we use the term 'woman' to refer to those of mankind of a female/passive bodily and spiritual type. Today we use the term 'man' to refer to those of mankind of a male/active mode. The prefix 'wo' may connote 'binds with' or 'joins with'.

To say that Jesus made women in to men makes sense exactly how in light of the book of Genesis? That is:

Why would Jesus make women into men when they were men in the sense of being of mankind or 'female men' and part of mankind from the very start? Technically, 'man' is not a strictly gender because it generally refers to mankind generally. The term woman is used to connote one of mankind who is 'female'. The terms 'male' and 'female' connote genders respectively. A male is not a female and nor is a female a male. The body does not dictate its own gender that is very important to comprehend. The terms 'men' or 'man' are said to relate to the word 'Manu'.

Note: fe-male vs male and wo-man vs man.

There is a lot of heretical and misleading nonsense driving feminism, lesbianism and sodomy and as of late it has been clearly laid bare. Men and women are of mankind but males are not females and females are not males. To regard men and women as different species is utter, vile and misleading nonsense. Even, if you look at lesbian couples, one of a couple always takes on a active and dominant (more masculine) role and the other a more passive and submissive role. Clearly they have no trouble with that kind of arrangement!

Anyone who actually observes the behavior of females will see that they always seek to follow a man--this is by design. Even the so-called 'independent females' regard the State as their husband and police as their bodyguards for lack of an actual husband. Females are under a father or brother or they are under a husband. Anyone who comprehends the scriptural doctrine of coverture will see through the fallacies. Females were made to be joined to males. The male (ACTIVE) husband guards the female (A REAL MOSTLY-EMOTIONAL, SUBCONSCIOUS and PASSIVE BEING WITH TWO LEGS--NOT A MERE ABSTRACTION) just as the conscious acts as a guard for the subconscious.

Note: the word husband connotes a man who protects assets rather than liabilities. Failing to see when a female/maiden/women is a liability rather than an asset might be at the heart of many social ills (Who in their right mind guards a liability?).

And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared him, a male and a female He prepared them. Genesis 1:27 --YLT

Hmmm seems rather suspicious for anyone to insist that they are revealing something hidden-yet-revealed-by-some-long-lost-book when its plainly there in Genesis. Man in the sense of meaning 'mankind' has two forms: males and females or men or women.

walter
08-23-16, 05:04 AM
I understood woman to be "womb+man".

pumpkin
08-23-16, 01:19 PM
I do not buy the justification of blaming the victim. People in government took the job, for pay, of the fiduciary of the public trust. Then they use some BS commercial laws to bind the beneficiaries into undisclosed things that is not in their interests. That is a breach of duty. Some would like to argue that government is not a trust, that is wrong. The tax money and public buildings and lands are the trust property, only people pay the taxes (no matter how it is collected, takeout the people and no tax is collected) making them the settlor / beneficiaries, the constitutions are the trust documents. But what of the duties? The courts will not impose them upon themselves or other government officers, but instead will violate their own rules, statutes, precedents and constitutions to do what they will. Has the servant tricked the crown from the king.

David Merrill
08-23-16, 04:17 PM
I do not buy the justification of blaming the victim. People in government took the job, for pay, of the fiduciary of the public trust. Then they use some BS commercial laws to bind the beneficiaries into undisclosed things that is not in their interests. That is a breach of duty. Some would like to argue that government is not a trust, that is wrong. The tax money and public buildings and lands are the trust property, only people pay the taxes (no matter how it is collected, takeout the people and no tax is collected) making them the settlor / beneficiaries, the constitutions are the trust documents. But what of the duties? The courts will not impose them upon themselves or other government officers, but instead will violate their own rules, statutes, precedents and constitutions to do what they will. Has the servant tricked the crown from the king.

I like that Pumpkin;

In my thinking, with the federal repository available the whole while, Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913). It sure looks like murder in March of 1933 - "died suddenly" so applying the Fed Act to people as state banks to fight a made-up war carries things over the top. But if I can see it, then so can anybody and maybe allowing yourself to be defrauded invites legalization of fraud through consented criminal syndicalism.

Therefore I carry my mental argument to the Supreme Court - literally and figuratively - by carrying the Constitution. Congress was given Fiduciary Responsibility as you describe, and delegated it to the Fed (Board of Governors) in 1913 - to regulate the value of money. The Fed, under Congress' supervision has driven the value of the US Dollar so far down, snapping back to $42.22/fine troy ounce over a three day Bankers' Holiday would certainly be perceived as a total crash, especially to gold bugs.

All virtual gold (contracts) would vanish I am sure. And those with the real thing would feel very cheated since the paper would be carrying the same weight in operating theory.

So that is where one can only make sense of my lien, in the acceptance that the breach of trust (idealistically) creates a void, firing the trustee (Congress) and opening a void called Resulting Trust. I accepted the position of resulting trustee.

P.S. I watched a powerful movie recently, the kind only Anthony can pull off - Armistad. One might believe that it is possible to exert the force of heritage, watching that performance. - Calling on one's ancestors. See the Attachments, especially Attachment 2.

Doc 1 True Bill (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImbmV1RVFTUlVNM2c/view?usp=sharing)
Attachment 1 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImUmFJWVZSaVk4WUU/view?usp=sharing)
Attachment 2 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNGFZcVFfQXdkNkk/view?usp=sharing)
Certificate of Service on US Attorney General (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImcVJCd1RfOW11cm8/view?usp=sharing)
Certificate of Mailing on Colorado AG (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImdnM1VVppU0htM2s/view?usp=sharing)
Certificate of Mailing on Colorado Governor (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImMkgxbWhHUXpGamc/view?usp=sharing)

David Merrill
08-23-16, 04:53 PM
P.S. I think that maybe the point on this topic is found in the US Court of Federal Claims. Mr. Victor J. WOLSKI was recused as a federal judge, having appeared to defend the all upper case deviation on his oath of office - SO HELP ME GOD. But I am referring to the opening of jurisdiction. WOLSKI made comment that he was not sure whether the USCFC had jurisdiction, and even expressed doubt. But the clerk wrote a letter of instruction that I read before filing.

It was crucial that I explain the nature of the contract so to prove that the US owed in (lawful) money. Fortunately that caught my eye. After several months Mr. WOLSKI is still unable to make utterance in his own case, being that he is now a defendant.

USCFC Complaint (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImWUNDZXVObXIyME0/view?usp=sharing)

Docket Report 7/25/16 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImNEZFaWp1eGRVOWM/view?usp=sharing)

It really strikes me, though through projection of my filters, that understanding how I acquired the jurisdiction around the clerk instruction that was designed to defeat any legal tender (endorsed private credit) claims might really cut to the chase about the nature of the Federal Reserve. Explaining it to the USCFC correctly was crucial in conveying the authority back to me/the record.

P.P.S. Please be aware that I am dedicating real attention to the paid students at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com so if you find this evidence repository interesting you should check it out and come inside where the real in-depth explanations in terms of trust law are happening.

Michael Joseph
08-23-16, 08:35 PM
I understood woman to be "womb+man".

Yes walter. I hear you loud and clear.

Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Queen Elizabeth doth show a woman who is male in deed.

Michael Joseph
08-23-16, 08:37 PM

I'm hip to your gnosis. No wait did you just tap into my unconscious? Oh no - my mind - I no longer have control. How did you do that? I'm melting, melting...

David Merrill
08-23-16, 10:27 PM

I'm hip to your gnosis. No wait did you just tap into my unconscious? Oh no - my mind - I no longer have control. How did you do that? I'm melting, melting...

When I linger between mental and psychical I get a headache on the right side...

Michael Joseph
08-24-16, 12:19 AM
When I linger between mental and psychical I get a headache on the right side...

I feel that.

Left - Weakness, or Deficiency in General; Lacking in Knowledge, Virtue, etc. “Do not let your LEFT hand Know what your RIGHT hand is doing. Goats are on the left…. physical and literal

Right - Strength, or Fullness in General; Possessing Knowledge, Virtue, etc. “If your RIGHT hand (i.e.-the one that knows that it’s doing, as opposed to the left hand, which doesn’t) offend, cut it (i.e. the KNOWLEDGE of the Kingdom) off. If your RIGHT eye (Matt 5:29–i.e.–the one that sees the Knowledge, Virtue, Fullness & Strength of God, as opposed to the left eye, which doesn’t) offend, pluck it (i.e. the KNOWLEDGE of the Kingdom) out. The Apocryphal (extra canonical) books & the knowledge of the mysteries caused divisions & controversies in other words, & had to be cut off. We walk in maimed, but we walk in nonetheless. Sheep are of the right.

Cain was of the Left - Abel kept the flocks [sheep] of God.

Mountain - Kingdom, Throne—(Enoch, ‘Mountain in Midst - Heart IS his Throne
Hills - Smaller, or Subordinate Kingdoms, Thrones
Rivers - Courses of Times & Events—“Waters of Teachings or Doctrines" - as in Raging Waves of the Sea
Sea - Church Age, Nations, Peoples, Tongues , Kings
Dry Land - Waterless - Secular, Godless Places; Science, Reason, Amorality,

==========

St. Paul knew that the mysteries would not be understood or accepted in his time as such he says :

1Co 8:13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

and Jesus asks:

Joh 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.

Joh 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

Of course the Church has not meat [of the true Mystery of God] they have denied Christ three times now. And furthermore, Peter knowing his fate accepts it - for another Man will robe him in his old age. Said Man is John or the Elect which know the Mystery and will turn Peter from the dead hand [Left] in literalism unto the Right Hand [alive in Christ] which is to say alive in the Spirit.

That is why he who understands the Gospel of Thomas can never die. For to know what that Gospel is saying is to know the keys to the Kingdom and thusly the literal "letter of the law" is dead to the knower.

Nevertheless, even to this day - a lady told me a few days back that there was a talking snake in the garden of Eden. And this woman had gray hair on her head. That is sad - truly sad. I wonder about the mind that will accept a creature living three days in the stomach of a "whale". Or a talking snake. That whale must have been a prophet for it knew to spit out an evangelist on the shore of a dry land just in time for a thirsty people to hear the truth. Sort of sounds like - just maybe - that the whale is the Church which has been withholding the extracanonical books - and the Elect shall come forth with Spiritual Truth to teach a people who are starving for real substance - the World. Said World is under the complete domination and mind control of the Church which is Peter.

Once the Archetypes are known the keys just show themselves - everything is being restored and we live in wonderful marvelous times. As I look to the West and my Spirit is crying for leaving [West - end of the Age]. There walks a lady [church] we all know who shines white light [real truth - of the Mystery of God] and wants to show.

Mary of Magdala is also the Age and Jesus is the Son who left Mother and Father and went to build a house and will return to take a wife but in the meantime "earnest purchase money" in the Spirit has been granted as down payment on future performance. Each with his own gift according to the graces of God.

There now -my head feels much better. Comes now Benyahmin - son of my Strength [Right Arm]. Throw out the money changers in the Mind. These do nothing but sell you to the Left which is a waste land of literal drought - for they fished all night long out of the LEFT side of the boat and caught nothing.

Look at the face of a $1 note. Which seal is on the Left? And i'll bet many thought where is he going with all of this. The serpent of the left is a Spot in our Love Feast - a 3rd party to the Marriage of Leadership and Citizenship.

For Eve [citizenship] brought the temptation to Adam [Leadership] but Adam was not fooled. And these two [male - Man and female - Man] allowed another Man to enter into their Marriage bed. Yes, friends Eve gave birth to Twins and each boy had a different Father. Adam fathered Abel - can you guess who fathered Cain? Whispers the gray headed woman - it was that talking snake. I jest.

Fractals as it were - to bring together many threads. Nothing new under the sun.

Shalom,
MJ

xparte
08-24-16, 01:40 AM
“If I plunge into the water in freezing below zero weather in order to save my fellow man, or if I fall into the water while trying to push him into it, the consequences of the cold I catch will be exactly the same in both cases, and no power in heaven or earth beside myself or the man (if he is able to do so) will increase my suffering because I have committed a crime, or will relieve my pain because I performed a virtuous deed.” Certainly; the consequences in question here appear to an observation which limits itself to physical facts to be the same in both cases. But may this observation, without further research, be considered complete? Whoever asserts this holds, as a thinker, the same view point as a person who observes two students being taught by two different teachers, and who observes nothing else in this activity but the fact that in both cases the teachers are occupied with the two students for the same number of hours and carry on the same studies. If he were to enter more deeply upon the facts, he would perhaps observe a great difference between the two cases, and he would consider it comprehensible that one student grows up to be an inefficient man, while the other one becomes an excellent and capable human being. — And if the man who is willing to enter upon soul-spiritual connections were to observe the above consequences for the souls of the human beings in question, he would have to say to himself: what happens there cannot be considered as isolated facts. The consequences of a cold are soul experiences, and I must, if they are not to be deemed a miracle, view them as causes and effects in the soul life. The consequences for the person who saves a life will spring from causes different from those for a criminal; or they will, in the one or the other case, have different effects. And if I cannot find these causes and effects in the present life of the people concerned, if all conditions are alike for this present life, then I must look for the compensation in the past and the future life. Then I proceed exactly like the natural scientist in the field of external facts; he, too, explains the lack of eyes in animals living in dark caves by previous experiences, and he presupposes that present-day experiences will have their effects in future formations of races and species. Australia a convicts colony or Victorian work houses explains the lack of eyes in animals living in dark caves by previous experiences knowledge and karma shareholders in life. Nobody has my eyes or I would have none, Left in Weakness, or Deficiency in General; Lacking in Knowledge, or just lacking conscience Right Possessing Knowledge, Virtue, etc. eye for eye and justified in lacking conscience.Now, it is clear that this acknowledgment, this extension of knowledge of nature beyond nature is more than mere cognition. For it transforms cognition into life; it does not merely enrich man's knowledge, it provides him with the strength for his life's journey. It shows him whence he comes and whither he goes. And it will show him this whence and whither beyond birth and death if he steadfastly follows the direction which this knowledge indicates.A kingdom conscience

Michael Joseph
08-24-16, 02:22 AM
Right the physical dunking in water means very little and most run the risk of catching a cold. Yes - a kingdom of conscience! Amen.

So Eve has a choice - and since the story is fractal, it is just as true for us at this time as it was 1000 years ago and 10,000 years from now. The citizenship must be allowed to choose. And we see a choice between two loves right on the face of the $1 note. For atop Washington's Head is an Alter. Indeed sir, a kingdom of conscience.

If she chooses to fish out of the left side of the boat [canon of bylaws] she will catch nothing and darkness shall continue - and folks will continue to complain about dominion of which they know nothing or little, at best. But if we have the courage to be our brothers keeper and begin to fish from the Right side we will find.

Looking WITHIN myself - I am faced with a choice that will have ramifications without me should I choose unwisely.

Thusly Eve laid down with another Man [not Adam]. And these two Men now compete for her Love. The ancient play unfolds right before our very eyes and the greedy cannot see to see because they are too busy trying to figure out how to sustain materialism so that all of their lusts and greed may be satiated upon their envy and fear.

As I say it is fractal in nature and one can easily speak to the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous system as Adam/Eve and so it goes....within and without - when the analogy is known it can be applied to many frames of reference. As Thomas, the Elect, relates the sayings of Jesus - know what is right in front of your face.

Shalom,
MJ

pumpkin
08-24-16, 11:22 AM
Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913)

It seems for them to offer remedy admits injury. And I wonder, how is compelled performance any proper remedy? The servants have set up a false presumption against the people who created the offices to serve them. I understand the presumption to be that I am part of the federal reserve banking system (only one approved purpose of FRNs), and it most certainly is against my interests to presume such a nasty lie. And in the end, our servants has turned over our 'money' system to the Satanic, NWO international banking system (money changers), having no power whatsoever to delegate a delegated power.

Chex
08-24-16, 12:42 PM
Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913) And in the end, our servants has turned over our 'money' system to the Satanic, NWO international banking system (money changers), having no power whatsoever to delegate a delegated power.

How many enumerated powers does congress have?
To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
To coin [not print] Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin; (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI)

David Merrill
08-24-16, 04:19 PM
“If I plunge into the water in freezing below zero weather in order to save my fellow man, or if I fall into the water while trying to push him into it, the consequences of the cold I catch will be exactly the same in both cases, and no power in heaven or earth beside myself or the man (if he is able to do so) will increase my suffering because I have committed a crime, or will relieve my pain because I performed a virtuous deed.” Certainly; the consequences in question here appear to an observation which limits itself to physical facts to be the same in both cases...

Pragmatism disagrees with your premise. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZEVYYUZ4UU1uVUE/view?usp=sharing) I (authoring Pragmatism) would rephrase it so that guilt creates unhealthy conditions of sin while forgiveness and love promote health and wealth.

Congress offered remedy in Section 16 of the Fed Act (1913)

It seems for them to offer remedy admits injury. And I wonder, how is compelled performance any proper remedy? The servants have set up a false presumption against the people who created the offices to serve them. I understand the presumption to be that I am part of the federal reserve banking system (only one approved purpose of FRNs), and it most certainly is against my interests to presume such a nasty lie. And in the end, our servants has turned over our 'money' system to the Satanic, NWO international banking system (money changers), having no power whatsoever to delegate a delegated power.

I think that one should keep in mind that for the first twenty years FRNs were basically markers for state banks to exchange currency. They were redeemable in gold. However, since they were elastic there was the expected run at the end of the twenty year charter in 1933.

The remedy is simply to get out of fractional reserve banking.

P.S. MJ - You are really on a roll lately. I am experiencing neuroregenesis and am coherent with your teaching about the right side of the brain.

xparte
08-24-16, 10:18 PM
Were all guilty of sin thats our fall from grace the egocentric heaps the law on others as attachment to the redeemed grace if your eating off the same tree of knowledge how its generated is just authoring Pragmatism.How many roads must a man walk? is as pragmatic song How many branches of one tree does that apple grow on.Ask why Christ used parables was it to prolong his time on earth or mine.

David Merrill
08-24-16, 10:31 PM
Were all guilty of sin thats our fall from grace the egocentric heaps the law on others as attachment to the redeemed grace if your eating off the same tree of knowledge how its generated is just authoring Pragmatism.How many roads must a man walk? is as pragmatic song How many branches of one tree does that apple grow on.Ask why Christ used parables was it to prolong his time on earth or mine.

That is the conditioning of a commercial and religious business plan. But that is my opinion. I have no guilt after seeing the diagram described from the Bible. I see CHRIST was a Master about this:

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

Even the Masonic translators knew - see the upper case noun in specific? Son? Son of God.

The healing followed the guiltlessness.

Chex
08-25-16, 12:00 PM
Were all guilty of sin thats our fall from grace the egocentric heaps the law on others

The discount window is an instrument of monetary policy (usually controlled by central banks) that allows eligible institutions to borrow money from the central bank, usually on a short-term basis, to meet temporary shortages of liquidity caused by internal or external disruptions.

FORM OF LETTER OF AGREEMENT
[Letterhead of the Borrower]

Date: ______________________________

Federal Reserve Bank of __________________________________
Address
City, State, Zip

Attention:

In consideration of being able to request Advances from and incur Indebtedness to you and in consideration of your making Advances to us we agree to the provisions of your Operating Circular No. 10, effective October 15, 2006, as amended and supplemented from time to time thereafter (“Circular;” capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning specified in the Circular).

[Enclosed are (1) certified copies of the Certificate, (2) certified copies of the resolutions that you requested and (3) documents(s) containing the name, title, and signature of those persons authorized to request Advances from and to pledge our assets to you.]

Any notices required under the Lending Agreement may be directed to the following department(s): [list department(s) and address(es)].

By: _________________________________________
Authorized signature(s)

Agreements
https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/en/Pages/Agreements/Required-Agreements.aspx#loa

Reserve Banks ordinarily do not require depository institutions to provide reasons for requesting very short-term primary credit. Rather, borrowers are asked to provide only the minimum information necessary to process a loan, usually the amount and term of the loan. Should a pattern of borrowing or the nature of a particular borrowing request strongly indicate that a depository institution is not generally sound or does not satisfy the conditions described in the two previous paragraphs, a Reserve Bank may seek additional information.

52 words of credit is listed in https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/Home/Pages/General-Information/The-Discount-Window#types that statement make you a debtor if you use there promissory note is a legal instrument (more particularly, a financial instrument), in which one party (the maker or issuer) promises in writing to pay a determinate sum of money to the other (the payee), either at a fixed or determinable future time or on demand of the payee, under specific terms..

The problem is there is no money: It’s all paper with ink on it, its backed by nothing backed by nothing.

Federal Reserve notes are not dollars. Those notes are denomi¬nated in dollars, which are the unit of account of the United States money. The Coinage Act of 1792 established the dollar as the basic unit of the United States currency, by providing that “The money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars or units, dimes or tenths, cents or hundredths . . . .” 31 U.S.C. § 371.

FRNs are 1) not dollars; but 2) are “units of account”.

The federal gov-co then sold the physical Notes at cost ($20.60/1,000) to the Federal Reserve System.
Today, under this arrangement, the Federal Reserve can buy a $100 FRN from our government for about a nickel, and ultimately loan it back to the American people at full face value ($100). Plus interest.

Right from the FR Act itself "Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver, or any other commodity. Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in gold since January 30, 1934, when the Congress amended Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act to read: "The said [Federal Reserve] notes shall be obligations of the United States….They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank." Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in silver since the 1960s".

pumpkin
08-25-16, 01:12 PM
To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
To coin [not print] Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin;

Very limited. They got out of printing by having the Fed do that. Then they barrow the 'money' (BS really because fiat is NOT money) from the Fed. That delegated power to regulate has been unconstitutionally delegated.

David Merrill
08-25-16, 02:02 PM
The discount window is an instrument of monetary policy (usually controlled by central banks) that allows eligible institutions to borrow money from the central bank, usually on a short-term basis, to meet temporary shortages of liquidity caused by internal or external disruptions.

FORM OF LETTER OF AGREEMENT
[Letterhead of the Borrower]

Date: ______________________________

Federal Reserve Bank of __________________________________
Address
City, State, Zip

Attention:

In consideration of being able to request Advances from and incur Indebtedness to you and in consideration of your making Advances to us we agree to the provisions of your Operating Circular No. 10, effective October 15, 2006, as amended and supplemented from time to time thereafter (“Circular;” capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning specified in the Circular).

[Enclosed are (1) certified copies of the Certificate, (2) certified copies of the resolutions that you requested and (3) documents(s) containing the name, title, and signature of those persons authorized to request Advances from and to pledge our assets to you.]

Any notices required under the Lending Agreement may be directed to the following department(s): [list department(s) and address(es)].

By: _________________________________________
Authorized signature(s)

Agreements
https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/en/Pages/Agreements/Required-Agreements.aspx#loa

Reserve Banks ordinarily do not require depository institutions to provide reasons for requesting very short-term primary credit. Rather, borrowers are asked to provide only the minimum information necessary to process a loan, usually the amount and term of the loan. Should a pattern of borrowing or the nature of a particular borrowing request strongly indicate that a depository institution is not generally sound or does not satisfy the conditions described in the two previous paragraphs, a Reserve Bank may seek additional information.

52 words of credit is listed in https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/Home/Pages/General-Information/The-Discount-Window#types that statement make you a debtor if you use there promissory note is a legal instrument (more particularly, a financial instrument), in which one party (the maker or issuer) promises in writing to pay a determinate sum of money to the other (the payee), either at a fixed or determinable future time or on demand of the payee, under specific terms..

The problem is there is no money: It’s all paper with ink on it, its backed by nothing backed by nothing.

Federal Reserve notes are not dollars. Those notes are denomi¬nated in dollars, which are the unit of account of the United States money. The Coinage Act of 1792 established the dollar as the basic unit of the United States currency, by providing that “The money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars or units, dimes or tenths, cents or hundredths . . . .” 31 U.S.C. § 371.

FRNs are 1) not dollars; but 2) are “units of account”.

The federal gov-co then sold the physical Notes at cost ($20.60/1,000) to the Federal Reserve System.
Today, under this arrangement, the Federal Reserve can buy a $100 FRN from our government for about a nickel, and ultimately loan it back to the American people at full face value ($100). Plus interest.

Right from the FR Act itself "Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver, or any other commodity. Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in gold since January 30, 1934, when the Congress amended Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act to read: "The said [Federal Reserve] notes shall be obligations of the United States….They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank." Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in silver since the 1960s".

This is especially interesting knowing how endorsing people are considered to be state banks.

To coin [not print] Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin;

Very limited. They got out of printing by having the Fed do that. Then they barrow the 'money' (BS really because fiat is NOT money) from the Fed. That delegated power to regulate has been unconstitutionally delegated.

This looks like fun! The Fed Board of Governors is now on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/federalreserve).

My experience says it is backed by the delusion that debt has substance. I have lien (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0lfRF9CdldvOTA/view?usp=sharing) on the delusion.

Chex
08-25-16, 03:13 PM
This looks like fun! The Fed Board of Governors is now on FaceBook.

Funny how they don’t tell the people of FB about the stockholders. (http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html)

Michael Joseph
08-25-16, 10:17 PM

Funny how they don’t tell the people of FB about the stockholders. (http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html)

Hey Chex, I have not been spending a lot of time here as of late due to ongoing new projects, but I just wanted to tell you that I am glad to see you posting here.

Best regards,
MJ

David Merrill
08-25-16, 11:40 PM

Yes indeed Chex;

That really takes me back and fits some things together for me. It may be like fighting the tide, but if you are holding Federal Reserve notes in your wallet or even a bank account then you are the stockholder. I hesitate to speak ill of the dead but James Harlan (attached) was Eustace's cousin. They were both 32nd Degree Freemasons and while Jim never spoke ill of Eustace, he did give me some indications that Eustace was dishonest in his portrayals. Jim was what I would call a disgruntled Mason - one who never broke his vows, but would show me what book and page to look on in his library to get the gist.

One thing Jim disclosed was how he wanted the "Secrets of the Sanctuary" throughout the testing and paying dues over the years. The Masons kept saying, Get the next degree... At the 32nd Degree Jim walked away. He knew that it was just a ploy, that the Secrets were just a way to generate an interesting club.

Interestingly Jim sold his entire clientele stock portfolio the eve of the Crash - I think maybe 1998? I am not sure. He and those who trusted him made out great! I think Jim trusted Fibonacci.

I am not bothering to spend much time on Facebook because I subscribe to the Board's Newsletters and the OCC's too. Opening the Facebook page seems like they are just inviting abuse and anger from the ignorant hoards. Jim was co-author for Are You Lost at C? (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImdjNsa1pvWWtldVE/view?usp=sharing) There is no record of the NOFTL tax lien he was working out in 1995, not even mention it was Released.

I do not abolish the Fed in anger. So please don't think I protect it. I just find clarity about the truth valuable.

Look at it this way. The Fed is an Instrumentality of the US because Congress sanctioned in the first breath, "elastic currency". This means as the Fed grows the money supply, each stock certificate grows less in value. This is contrary to traditional fiduciary responsibility but the American people, as state banks intentionally endorse these stock certificates to save the Fed like FDR wished in 1933.

Why would you invest in stock that is proven to go down in value over time?

That is the idiocy of endorsing private credit from the Fed. But back to the point. The Fed will not tell the idiots abusing the Fed on Facebook that they are the stockholders. That would just confuse them anyway!

David Merrill
08-26-16, 10:28 AM
Jim was what I would call a disgruntled Mason - one who never broke his vows, but would show me what book and page to look on in his library to get the gist.

James Harlan and I spent some time in his office. I can never forget this citation:

Chex
08-27-16, 01:10 PM
Consumers covered the gap in part by taking on more debt, with outstanding credit balances up 117% since 1999, which may have helped mask the rise in inequality that dominates the headlines today - and which has been brought to the fore by the inflation in credit engineered by monetary authorities.

Populism Surfs a Wave of Inflation By Chris Maloney of Bloomberg (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-31/real-reason-behind-surge-populist-anger-central-banks)

The rise of populism in America is a byproduct of inflationary policies that have helped trigger a dramatic increase in consumer debt, declining real wages and rising prices for food and housing since 1999.

From 2000-2014, housing prices have risen 73% and rents were up 45%; the cost of putting food on the table rose 47%, and college costs increased 137%

Over the same period nominal real household mean incomes rose just 38% while declining 3% in real terms.

This is no surprise as the working class and poor get any newly created money and credit last and hence “will find themselves compelled to pay higher prices for the things they buy, which means that they will be obliged to get along on a lower standard of living,” a point made by Hazlitt in his "Economics in One Lesson’’ (p.153).

David Merrill
08-27-16, 02:15 PM
Consumers covered the gap in part by taking on more debt, with outstanding credit balances up 117% since 1999, which may have helped mask the rise in inequality that dominates the headlines today - and which has been brought to the fore by the inflation in credit engineered by monetary authorities.

Populism Surfs a Wave of Inflation By Chris Maloney of Bloomberg (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-31/real-reason-behind-surge-populist-anger-central-banks)

The rise of populism in America is a byproduct of inflationary policies that have helped trigger a dramatic increase in consumer debt, declining real wages and rising prices for food and housing since 1999.

From 2000-2014, housing prices have risen 73% and rents were up 45%; the cost of putting food on the table rose 47%, and college costs increased 137%

Over the same period nominal real household mean incomes rose just 38% while declining 3% in real terms.

This is no surprise as the working class and poor get any newly created money and credit last and hence “will find themselves compelled to pay higher prices for the things they buy, which means that they will be obliged to get along on a lower standard of living,” a point made by Hazlitt in his "Economics in One Lesson’’ (p.153).

Thank you Chex!

That is very amusing to me that Populism, based in SDR's supporting currencies, founds a new religion. The opening remark of the Gospel of Pragmatism (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImZEVYYUZ4UU1uVUE/view?usp=sharing) reads:

It almost feels as though Populism is the opposite of Pragmatism!

Chex
08-27-16, 03:03 PM
Yes indeed but if you are holding Federal Reserve notes in your wallet or even a bank account then you are the stockholder!

Then they must have forgotten to give us the “rules of the road” as in the Handbook (https://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home%2Fhandbook/handbook-toc.html)

Paragraph numbers, non-statutory section and subsection headings (those not capitalized), and notes are not part of the law and should not be regarded as affecting the construction of the law. (https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/fract.htm)

David Merrill
08-27-16, 04:14 PM
Paragraph numbers, non-statutory section and subsection headings (those not capitalized), and notes are not part of the law and should not be regarded as affecting the construction of the law. (https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/fract.htm)

In my imagination you have filtered the word "note" through the same numero-linguistic interface. That tickles me.

Here is the text you quoted:

One would assume the two usages of the word "note" refer to notes like you are reading there. That is easy. I imagine the reason that you are showing it though, is that the term "notes" in the sentence might be also talking about Federal Reserve notes.

See what I mean? Now reread the sentence...

I imagine that is why you posted it, kudos! Nice Catch. It would seem like others are developing the same transforms too, which makes me very hopeful. Federal Reserve notes are outside the scope of law, in order to reverse traditional corporate fiduciary responsibility. US notes, Title 31 USC 5115 cannot be used for reserve currency, and therefore remain within the scope of law.

Ultimately, the Lien (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_bU7VImb0lfRF9CdldvOTA/view?usp=sharing) is against the delusion that debt has value.

For example, one reader here has been following my posts for over a decade and through various chat rooms. He picked up on that Notice of Lien and gets it! He says it is very risky too. But then very few people have signed the Declaration of Independence and lay claim to that heritage and destiny: bonding Life, Estate and Sacred Honor. Once that is done, proceeding is not very scary at all.

Here is a pretty picture of leaves petrifying in a mineral spring, with of course a necklace:

Chex
08-27-16, 05:13 PM
In-deed Romans 12:2 + Colossians 3:12-14 + Psalm 32:8 + Luke 6:31= usufruct

David Merrill
08-27-16, 06:35 PM
In-deed Romans 12:2 + Colossians 3:12-14 + Psalm 32:8 + Luke 6:31= usufruct

Thinking about it...

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Col 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Psa 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Luk 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

lorne
08-29-16, 10:55 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/19mglw.jpg

Michael Joseph
08-30-16, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgflip.com/19mglw.jpg

I say, I say boy, ya gotta keep your eye on the ball there boy....
get it boy? - EyeBall....

That boy's got more nerve than a bum tooth...

thanks for the comic interlude... now back on your head!

Be good,
MJ