PDA

View Full Version : Unbaliable Warrant after RFC

xman
08-28-16, 05:54 PM
1. On the morning of 9 October, 2015 upon the land of the place known as Wilmington Massachusetts, i was arrested on an unbailable warrant placed on my person for alleged charge of unlicensed operation. UNBAILABLE WARRANT meaning that i could not get out if held. (See bottom of page one Court Case File: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AkhIaUJ_PVbzgcs4k4LgKHxXIxp-qQ
2. Just about that same time I was bound by metal shackles and taken against his will by other (more than one) armed man to an unknown place where i was held for some hours until i was shipped off to a place commonly known as Woburn district court house,
3. I was robbed of my Ten-Year-old Boy who was taken by two-armed man named: Robert Delaney and Michael Smith; (I have not seen or talked to my Boy who has been in foster care without cause or lawful order or even legal paperwork carrying the force of law);
4. i was brought before a man, dressed in black robe, who’s name is unknown acting in a defacto capacity of judge and before I spoke one single word the man acting as judge uttered something unknown and I was then shipped off to a place commonly known as Bilricca house of correction;
5. i was [detained ] held against my will for five(5) days in a locked room then shipped to a place commonly known as Cambridge district court house where i was locked up for about eight (8) additional hours, no phone call, no way to reach my son and no idea of what or why this was all happening. That time 8/14/15 around 4PM i was brought berfore a woman, whose name is unknown, dressed in black robe, acting as a defacto judge and before the I uttered a single word, the woman smashed a what looked like a wooden hammer on a desk and said:” dismissed”
6. I was held for about five (5) days and four nights in total between 9 October and 14 October 2015; Unannounced to I there was a hearing held, that took place at the Juvenal Court regarding my son who they never restored back to i, even now almost a year later. I was not at this hearing nor was I invited. The entire time locked away, i was unable to make a call after numerous attempts i could not access my son or my family or friends, to ascertain the safety and or well-being of him and or to direct or inform his captors who to contact or give the younling too and was not at anytime asked too by any man or woman during the time i was locked away unlawfully. i knows of no wrong i have done to any man or woman to warrant such action of the capturing and taking of my youngling, to deliver the youngling to strangers, without cause, charge or conviction, without evidence of some wrongdoing.
7. From the beginning all this came about as I, upon receipt of mail an unsigned presentment that was sent back to the man(Belmont PD) who originated it, refused for cause. I, some month later got a summons to come to court which I then sent back again RFC and with notice of the original RFC sent to the man acting as Police Officer.
8. Here is all the Evidence and I know that I have been trespassed against very badly. I need to find out what recourse with regard to the RFC I have. I did the honorable thing and was harmed, injured and still today taking loss, all as a result of this wrongfully managed RFC. I appreciate any and all thoughts and help regarding this most dreadful situation.
a. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkhIaUJ_PVbzgcs0Gls8u3o4pt84DA

David Merrill
08-29-16, 02:33 AM
Hello X;

It helps to set up an evidence repository.

I was speaking with a suitor earlier today. He Refused for Cause a criminal trial in February. The R4C is great, if you have a proper record. It would seem that if you know this process that the "authorities" will resort to underhanded and criminal behaviors.

P.S. Thanks for linking some of the documents. I offer a Lesson Plan:

1) True Identity
2) Record Forming (Refusal for Cause)
3) Redeeming Lawful Money

All three must be used together and in concert. If you are chattel then well...

It looks to me that the intelligible uttering by the black-robed attorneys was simply, "Time served."

xman
08-29-16, 03:04 AM
Hello X;

I was speaking with a suitor earlier today. He Refused for Cause a criminal trial in February. The R4C is great, if you have a proper record. It would seem that if you know this process that the "authorities" will resort to underhanded and criminal behaviors.

1) True Identity

It looks to me that the intelligible uttering by the black-robed attorneys was simply, "Time served."

Thanks for the reply and taking the time to look at this. i don't know where to look for the lessons you mention.

David Merrill
08-29-16, 04:47 AM
Over the past twenty-five years I have coached hundreds of people into becoming courts of competent jurisdiction with the Lesson Plan. Another possibility though is to check out Lawful Money Trust by clicking my signature.

https://youtu.be/MIjMwGC1730

xman
08-29-16, 03:11 PM
Over the past twenty-five years I have coached hundreds of people into becoming courts of competent jurisdiction with the Lesson Plan. Another possibility though is to check out Lawful Money Trust by clicking my signature.

https://youtu.be/MIjMwGC1730

Hi David,

My name is also David but i used a different name for my user name. Anyway, i am a basic member of your Trust site. i have recently made an affidavit for lawful money put in at my bank and the bank manager accepted it and said he would forward it to his legal department as he never heard of such a thing. I told him i wanted it attached to my account signature card. i didn't hear back form anyone so i assume it's all set now. I did that just last week. i've been looking at your research for a little while now. So i do have a little background, still i am struggling. i need a bit more of a fast track to some success as the more time this is taking the more stress i am feeling. A good amount of Time and energy i have expended on learning and dealing with a couple of big things: my son who has been stolen from i and a default warrant to be exact. Been using a common law approach to everything so far. I think i need to upgrade my membership to get access to the video lessons you suggest. it's been very challenging as i have been tying to get my son restored and i have been trying to deal with an alleged warrant for another default of driving unlicensed. Anyway, i sent many notices and letters to man and women to clear the warrant. No RESPONSE. All my documents have been getting ignored and these would be "authorities" acting very underhanded and dishonorable as you can see in the documents i posted. Tried recording some documents at the county as well and they are not telling the truth and not recording my documents. It's complicated. You're comment was she dismissed it as "time served" That's good for her because, if it was time served, it was my time stolen from i along with my son and i believe would not have served 1 second had i enforced properly the RFC. i did the honorable thing in good faith and was treated dishonorably and in bad faith in return. I don't think it's too late to enforce it now to hold accountable the wrongdoers for trespass. have you ever seen an unbailable warrant for an alleged driving offense?

xparte
10-27-16, 05:50 AM
It's about time folks understand the lesson plan is a $500.00 leap of faith it's essentially A donation that puts a Court Case on notice . The refusal for cause works both ways as it never gets filed on the record it establish the record my record .The appeals court is no court of record you can file the as appeal after found guilty you can r4c till u get out of jail. The clerks refuse 4 cause everyday legally blind? My frustration is like everyone's including David Merrills sending a time stamped r4c and forming a record are synonymous with jail and being found guilty one needs to understand that this is fundamental as what's between your ears .But what's between the justice systems ears is everything this site can bring the accounting for patterned behaviour in court reactions to R4C and appeals that's it .one decides how important truth is when shit hits the fan .So don't be confused with what is real and what is acceptable the generic r4c is a 500 dollar lesson plan know future magic exists David can suggest becoming a suitor and that's where the magic can begin or end when it's truth your paying with .I am a suitor and I approve this message and I enjoy the site I don't enjoy the game so it's simple if your hoping for redemption u will need too employ the game.as criminal authority is a pity but it runs every court. In every city. If David could help He would be in jail but he can't hurt and eventually the record u formed speaks from u and for u. For all the truth is a record of authority .

Chex
10-27-16, 01:18 PM
EZrhythm talked about it in Birth Certificate - What it is (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1161-Birth-Certificate-What-it-is&p=13879&viewfull=1#post13879)

In a foreign country

The NWO states (http://www.emro.who.int/civil-registration-statistics/about/what-are-civil-registration-and-vital-statistics-crvs-systems.html)In most countries, a civil registration system is used to record Civil registration is defined by the UN as: secure individuals with recognition of their legal identity and ensure rights of access to public services, social protection and human rights; … the total process of: 1) collecting information by civil registration or enumeration on the frequency or occurrence of specified and defined vital events, as well as relevant characteristics of the events themselves and the person or persons concerned; and 2) compiling, processing, analyzing, evaluating, presenting and disseminating these data in statistical form.
allodial - You might be onto something (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1161-Birth-Certificate-What-it-is&p=13885&viewfull=1#post13885). The certificate typically is from the registrar to evidence an entry in the register or rolls.

America or the US INC.

Civil registration – Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_registration). Civil registration is the system by which a government records the vital events (births, marriages, and deaths) of its citizens and residents.

Government (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government)– Wikipedia. A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled.

Being said something has to be controlled and by who and how.

Your rights for the Registration of the Resident of a Vital event of the Entity of the Polity for the U.S. state.

Your Rights as a Lawful Permanent Resident (http://www.kraftlaw.com/immigration-lawyer/your-rights/). All Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) are bound by all of the laws of the United States, the States, and localities. You are required to file your income tax returns and report your income to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service and your State IRS. You are expected to support the democratic form of government and cannot attempt to change the government through illegal means. If you are a male, age 18 through 25, you are required to register with the Selective Service.

Registration United States (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_registration#United_States)(A U.S. state is a constituent political entity of the United States (https://www.google.com/search?q=United+States+corporaton&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=#q=United+States+corporation))

Resident registration (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_registration#United_States)– Wikipedia A register of residents is a government database containing information on the current residence of persons.

Birth certificate – Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate). A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term "birth certificate" can refer to either the original document certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration of that birth.

Vital statistics (government records (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vital_statistics_(government_records))) – Wikipedia. Vital statistics are statistics on live births, deaths, fetal deaths, marriages and divorces. (A way of keeping track of the event(s) )

Entity - Wikipedia

An entity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity)is something that exists as itself, as a subject or as an object, actually or potentially, concretely or abstractly, physically or not. It need not be of material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities.

Polity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polity)– Wikipedia . A polity is any kind of political entity. It is a group of people that are collectively united by a self-reflected cohesive force such as identity.

U.S. state – Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state)A U.S. state is a constituent political entity of the United States.

Is a license a SERVITUDE.

Michael Joseph
10-27-16, 07:24 PM
Hi David,

My name is also David but i used a different name for my user name. Anyway, i am a basic member of your Trust site. i have recently made an affidavit for lawful money put in at my bank and the bank manager accepted it and said he would forward it to his legal department as he never heard of such a thing. I told him i wanted it attached to my account signature card. i didn't hear back form anyone so i assume it's all set now. I did that just last week. i've been looking at your research for a little while now. So i do have a little background, still i am struggling. i need a bit more of a fast track to some success as the more time this is taking the more stress i am feeling. A good amount of Time and energy i have expended on learning and dealing with a couple of big things: my son who has been stolen from i and a default warrant to be exact. Been using a common law approach to everything so far. I think i need to upgrade my membership to get access to the video lessons you suggest. it's been very challenging as i have been tying to get my son restored and i have been trying to deal with an alleged warrant for another default of driving unlicensed. Anyway, i sent many notices and letters to man and women to clear the warrant. No RESPONSE. All my documents have been getting ignored and these would be "authorities" acting very underhanded and dishonorable as you can see in the documents i posted. Tried recording some documents at the county as well and they are not telling the truth and not recording my documents. It's complicated. You're comment was she dismissed it as "time served" That's good for her because, if it was time served, it was my time stolen from i along with my son and i believe would not have served 1 second had i enforced properly the RFC. i did the honorable thing in good faith and was treated dishonorably and in bad faith in return. I don't think it's too late to enforce it now to hold accountable the wrongdoers for trespass. have you ever seen an unbailable warrant for an alleged driving offense?

I have found that trying to educate a bank employee is a waste of time. I instruct my trustees to make a demand for lawful money per 12 USC 411 on each commercial instrument negotiated and to make copies of front and back of all commercial instruments. In other words, the trustee keeps a record of all of his transactions. We do not rely upon the bank. As long as the bank gives us cash we are fine with that transaction.

Banking is a practice thus a license is granted to those who wish to engage the Estate. If the banker is ignorant, that is not my problem. My beef is not with the banker, it is with the IRS, the Banker can't help me. I am the captain of this ship. Therefore, to give the banker anything is a waste of time. When the account was opened the Trustee clothed his signature with a "demand for lawful money per 12USC411".... he sometimes also uses "absent accommodation" to further establish the point.

Said authorities are trustees. They are bound by bylaws. If they can't find your request in their bylaws upon which they may grant relief, then most likely you will be met with silence. I am fond of showing them they may grant me relief that I seek. It saves me time.

In effect, I treat the bank as a store selling a product. The banker applied for a license to practice banking as such said license subjects said bank to higher contracting powers. Noone made the banker apply for the benefit to practice banking as such, it is the duty of the banker to be knowledgeable of rules/codes/regulations which govern banking practice. Ignorance is no excuse. One should not apply for the license if one is not able to abide by the bylaws and regulations which govern the Use [practice].

I recently wrote the following to one who is getting a bit tired of wasting time on many who like to have their ears tickled but never act to better their situation:

Yes, I can see now why you can say the practice of the external law is fools folly. Yet, what can we say about Paul? Who in type is everyman [regenerated man that is]. Paul knew Hebrew Law [that of Israel] those who receive a new name from Saul to Paul. So Paul was sitting in the Mercy Seat with Christ.

Paul knew Greek Law and Roman Law. So we can see Spirit, Soul and Body. Do we have any information concerning Paul's death or did Paul spiritualize both Soul and Body as Yehoshuah in transfiguration? I can't say.

I agree with you that one who comes to transmutation/transfiguration is not in the least bit subject anymore to Greek and Roman Law. For there is no flesh body for these laws to operate upon! And therein is the key.

But thereto is also the path made clear. If one focuses only on the external body, then one by implication subjects one's self to those laws and what the Mind focuses upon is made, created, fashioned and formed into this reality. I don't see one escaping this reality until the thoughts are lifted up higher from the Earth [base consciousness]. For Jacob [Mental] I loved, but Esau [flesh, carnal consciousness] I hated.

So I can now wholly appreciate your statement. In fact, I have come to a point where I am finding it hard to open my mouth. For what am I to say to one who is wholly engaged in the Carnal Law? I find myself in the Abram part of my journey. I have gotten up and moved but now I seem to be still with this bondsmaid. I need to send her away.

I have become fond these days of just asking "should one marry if one cannot keep their vows?" I think that gets it done in both the inner and outer courts.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
10-27-16, 11:10 PM
Hello X;

1) True Identity

If you miss #1, they will figure you they are talking to nameless/deadless/nobody. All they will see is a vessel and an incompetent captain/surety stranger.

I have found that trying to educate a bank employee is a waste of time.

If I were to give advice I would probably suggest that one only deal with banks whose directors, senior counsel mail, fax or email information can be readily obtained (there are directories that can be found at libraries and at law libraries for this) and to always determine the bank's chief counsel/senior counsel's fax number, telephone number, email, mailing address and name and the EIN/FEIN/TIN of the financial institution and if possible their state tax ID and charter numbers and OCC charter number if the financial institution is federally licensed. IMHO the key persons to know or interact with at a bank on are the one's whose names are listed on the corporate filing at the state level or at the OCC or the directors or executives listed on their website (typically in the investor relations section). That is, it might be best to deal with the 'back room boys' without expecting the characters on the theatrical stage on the public side to have any clue beyond the basics. However, two of the most key figures in the retail banking setting (typical bank lobby) is the notary on staff and the branch manager. If the branch manger is clueless, the rest of the staff probably will be. That means that all that 'high level' or 'complicated' stuff can be communications between you and the 'chiefs' (senior counsel, chief financial officer or chief executive officer, director listed on the corporate filing).

Important bank info:

name, fax #, telephone #, bar # of senior counsel;
bank's EIN/TIN/FEIN, OCC charter # if applicable, state charter #, state bank license #.

The same thing goes for DMVs/state revenue: the communication with the directors/heads need not be known of by the gal/guy at the front desk. If you get things sorted with the guy upstairs, the gal/gay at the front desk will be forced to comply and be without any clue whatsoever why there is some record that says "this guy gets his license simply by showing a letter from the director. no further requirements." As they say "do your homework". Turning it in to the janitor probably won't get you too far.

xparte
10-27-16, 11:21 PM
For there is no flesh body for these laws to operate upon! And therein is the key. At law or in law one just becomes legal flesh. Who has highest claim to ones flesh if u need never convince the coroner that your not dead but u can for the record convince yourself. MJ its that balance of equity all dead men are estate or probative property. Probative. Having the effect of proof, tending to prove, or actually proving. When a legal controversy goes to trial, the parties seek to prove their cases by the introduction of evidence.A NAME is Evidence of a Name A MAN is evidence of a Man having just flesh not a NAME given flesh.

allodial
10-27-16, 11:26 PM
For there is no flesh body for these laws to operate upon! And therein is the key. At law or in law one just becomes legal flesh. Who has highest claim to ones flesh if u need never convince the coroner that your not dead but u can for the record convince yourself. MJ its that balance of equity all dead men are estate or probative property. Probative. Having the effect of proof, tending to prove, or actually proving. When a legal controversy goes to trial, the parties seek to prove their cases by the introduction of evidence.A NAME is Evidence of a Name A MAN is evidence of a Man having just flesh not a NAME given flesh.

There is an organization or organizations making a wide claim to U.S. property and if you give them rise to believe that you should be in their Doomsday Book it might be quite unwise. Owning the court jester or the clown's makeup doesn't necessarily give rise to ownership of the circus building.

xparte
10-28-16, 12:05 AM
well explain the circus building i am performing in first

David Merrill
10-28-16, 02:46 PM
If I were to give advice I would probably suggest that one only deal with banks whose directors, senior counsel mail, fax or email information can be readily obtained...

Great thread!

I am only interjecting with a term that often eludes me - "Tariff". Once I was requesting the "treaty" and the bank employees were playing dumb, I think. But I really need to get the correct terms off the tip of my mind.

This is the contract with the OCC for the bank to exist as a bank. Since it is revised on occasion it will probably be in the form of a large three-ring binder. I contracted to edit tariffs for telecommunications companies and have never viewed one for a bank. But through 120 suitor on the brain trust, living vicariously I hear that if you request to read the tariff at any bank, they will play dumb at first. After you insist to see it, the manager will bring it to the lobby and you can set and read through it, no copying and in front of a security camera to be sure of it.

The real secret to successful redemption with professional bankers is revealed by Michael Joseph above. And Doug too - that the demand is transaction based. You should start the opening contract with it but some times you like your current bank so you should go correct the Signature Card. The secret MJ reveals is never to be desperate to keep that bank. There are many other banks eager for your business. If you know how to carry yourself, and you will become that way soon if not already, then you can make a minor point about special deposit and restricted endorsement easily and clearly.

You are not there to patrol the bank.

But you have every right to supervise your transactions and make a demand that is clearly allowed in law. If you walk out without a contract consider that the ignorant bank manager's loss. He is the one violating fiduciary responsibility to get your business. You should just be satisfied that if you reported him to the shareholders, you might get him in trouble. But don't bother, there is another bank on the other corner...

P.S. Some day with an hour to kill I will pretend interest in opening up an account. Then ask to read the tariff - BEFORE opening an account. I enjoy such daydreams... an hour to kill...

allodial
10-28-16, 10:26 PM
well explain the circus building i am performing in first

It seems that the respective territorial jurisdictions of Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Democratic Republic of Germany or of the United States are misrepresented as being organic and original jurisdiction. Treaties non-high-contracted and executive agreements are limited to the territorial jurisdiction (the EU's involvement in the UK is likely only territorial but is presented deceptively as organic). When someone approached the UK courts concerning the EU they were told "it is a political question" so the courts didn't want to touch it. I translate it as: it is something that you contract into, it is not organic law it is a presumptive participation in the territorial jurisdiction of the UK which is the only thing a PM could have possibly attached to the EU without the people's authority. So basically, if the banks of the World have a debt being held over the United States, the only thing they have a claim against would be the territorial jurisdiction of the United States. That is, the UN is restricted to the territorial jurisdiction of the United States. Its a political question was to whether or not you have volunteered into that realm.

The reason Scott Bartle of Australia is finding two governments running in parallel in Australia (one being the Commonwealth of Australian and the other being the Australian Government) is because the territorial (imperial/extra-constitutional) government and the organic government of the states of Australia have two different constitutions. The same may very well apply to THE CANADA. As in perhaps when Canada is exercising its territorial jurisdiction (signified perhaps by ON, BC, PE, AB, etc) it is acting inorganically. As in the territorial government of Canada is a state in and of itself. Immigration in Canada is probably only ever into its territorial jurisdiction. The territorial jurisdiction of the United States is by design external to the members of the confederacy. The U.N. is by law confined to the territorial United States.

So because someone merged the territories of many countries, it doesn't give them any power outside of the territories. However, a grand deception could work to make it seem so. You have to fall for it ("its a political question").

Related terms: admiralty jurisdiction, maritime jurisdiction, plenary power, territorial jurisdiction, possession, territory, 'state and territory', district, 'district state', resident, stranger.

Q. Why didn't I learn this is public school?
A. Because public schools don't teach about private things.

In the UK the Roman Civil Law (Civil Law = Admiralty) and the English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh Common and Organic Law systems remain distinct. In Spain, France and other Napoleonic Code and Justinian jurisdictions perhaps not so. With respect to the United states of America, the same remains true. In the District of Columbia established in/on the Potomac there is admiralty, plain, simple--done. In de jure and organic Maryland, different story.

David Merrill
10-28-16, 11:46 PM
Thank you Allodial. I am starting a thread (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?2373-Colorado-Territory-Stolen-in-1861-Captured-the-World!) about that, using your post...

xparte
10-30-16, 06:21 AM
The r4c if you give them rise to believe that you should be in their Doomsday Book it might be quite unwise. Owning the court jester or the clown's makeup doesn't necessarily give rise to ownership of the circus building. A federal matter should be in a federal court a state matter should be heard in a state court again we know the circus has three rings why the r4c is never enforced as MJ identifies For there is no flesh body for these laws to operate upon! And therein is the key only too the circus battlefield. Civil Law Criminal Law The Supreme Court will hear a case from a state court only if the state court judgment turned on federal grounds. It will refuse jurisdiction if it finds adequate and independent nonfederal grounds to support the state decision. Common law does not act as binding precedent on admiralty courts, but it and other law may be used when no law on point is available.Parties subject to admiralty may not contract out of admiralty jurisdiction, and states may not infringe on admiralty jurisdiction either judicially or legislatively. Since admiralty courts, however, are courts of limited jurisdiction (which does not extend to nonmaritime matters), 28 USC § 1333(1), the "Savings to Suitors Clause," does provide for concurrent state jurisdiction so that non-admiralty remedies will not be foreclosed. Moreover, state courts may have jurisdiction where the matter is primarily local.These courts functioned separately from courts of law and equity. With the Judiciary Act, though, Congress placed admiralty under the jurisdiction of the federal district courts. Although admiralty shares much in common with the civil law, it is separate from it. So a R4C is refusing State authority or Federal authority civilian Authorities or commercial Authorities or Criminal Authorities. Federal cant vs State Authorities What levels as the jurisdiction too Federal common law is the judge-made law resulting from multiple past decisions that does not have a basis in any statutes. In Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins, 304 U.S. 64(1938), the Supreme Court declared that there was no “general federal common law”; instead, federal courts were to apply the applicable state common law. Despite this proclamation, there remain some specialized pockets of federal common law where judicial law making continues to this day.Since a R4C is going to be ignored for this basic reason no case exists till ones arraignment the commencement of a trial for accused NAME if your given appearance is that of a NAME why the wording on your r4c isn't just any appearance. Did u run away with the circus or did it run away with you. The record is all thats left after a day at the circus. The situation offered is never a private matter the districts arrested a NAME when u hear arrest that Man or a Man convicted thats Private yet a PERSON is Dead in all law federal state county corporate . Does a explanation on why R4C is never registered until one stands trial Do you make a motion a complaint a judicial revue after they refuse the r4c why boundaries and districts and a vacant office or appealing to the Clerk with far away circus eyes. My true name has no case pending so i am convinced i am without blemish It might be nice for some old Carney's with or without the jurisdiction allegory? just embellish how much mascara should that r4c be wearing as my makeovers never run. R4C is a realistic attachment but in itself has only one owner or the living record. r4c expectancy and the realities or parables and plaintiffs.

allodial
10-30-16, 10:20 PM
xparte, perhaps you should take a good look at that PEI or ON driver license and see what state, venue or district that XPARTE DOE lives in. It is the organic Man who deemed to sign as surety (endorser) for XPARTE DOE 100 MAPLE LN SOMETHING PE. Perhaps you aren't seeing that. The reason they are going after the man is because they presume that he in sound mind voluntarily and with full disclosure chose to be accommodation party and surety for XPARTE DOE. I would suggest that its better to file a bond for discharging liability incurred by the VESSEL and when you R4C and instructing those seeking nuisance payment from you to seek their nuisance payment through the Attorney General. They are collecting revenue for paying debt they incurred by pre-selling the revenue stream to some corporation.

Ed... Warmon (?) of detaxcanada fame had some example bonds (www.detaxcanada.org/bond.rtf)on his site.

(I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention. They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style.)

xparte
10-31-16, 04:33 AM
My true Name is on the R4C whats on the DL A PERFORMANCE BOND IS THERE'S NAMED AS full disclosure chose to be accommodation party and surety for XPARTE DOE? its better to file a bond for discharging liability incurred by the VESSEL how come the Crown never bonds the case his case .Case MANAGEMENT or risk management I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention go to A clerk and see who pays attention the true name is in need of a bond now u got my attention now float all the vessels you want but dont point out whats obvious the r4c needs to be licensed before its bonded lodi your logistical loopholes are way to clever for me this surety and the bond and all the trustee fiduciary fukery is my point R4C is a pissin match i gotta keep drinking gallons of legal scenarios why because THE R4C HAS NO TEETH now without a Bond or if this endorsement fails Hey this is a fair notice that commercial corruption is hardly r4c away So its at a leveling point i cant tell one member here what can save his ass and my integrity has nothing mentioned.

Chex
10-31-16, 01:04 PM
stream to some corporation.(I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention. They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style.)

Indirectly held asset? They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style?

Article 8 “Investment Securities” and Article 9 “Secured Transactions.” throughout the United States and the United States Treasury issues securities through the Federal Reserve Banks and persons holding those securities on the books of the Reserve Banks do so through trades.

Billions of dollars; amounts outstanding end of period, not seasonally adjusted Release Date: September 16, 2016 - 2016:Q2 (https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/z1_technical_qa.htm#z21)

What type of Credit Market Instrument is that i.e. a coupon bond, discount bond, fixed-payment loan or a simple loan?

Is this Credit Market Instrument direct or indirect?

Are these rights arising out of the instrument against the issuer or third parties and rights or entitlements of the holder in respect of the instrument?

Does this bond go global for trading of securities?

B.101.e Balance Sheet of Households and Nonprofit Organizations with Equity Detail (https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/preview/accessible/b101e.htm)? Which Description category?

> THE R4C HAS NO TEETH now without a Bond or if this endorsement fails <

allodial
11-01-16, 10:17 PM
Indirectly held asset? They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style?

Article 8 “Investment Securities” and Article 9 “Secured Transactions.” throughout the United States and the United States Treasury issues securities through the Federal Reserve Banks and persons holding those securities on the books of the Reserve Banks do so through trades.

Billions of dollars; amounts outstanding end of period, not seasonally adjusted Release Date: September 16, 2016 - 2016:Q2 (https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/z1_technical_qa.htm#z21)

What type of Credit Market Instrument is that i.e. a coupon bond, discount bond, fixed-payment loan or a simple loan?

Is this Credit Market Instrument direct or indirect?

Are these rights arising out of the instrument against the issuer or third parties and rights or entitlements of the holder in respect of the instrument?

Does this bond go global for trading of securities?

B.101.e Balance Sheet of Households and Nonprofit Organizations with Equity Detail (https://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/preview/accessible/b101e.htm)? Which Description category?

re: Teeth of R4C
As David Merrill said, R4C is best with evidence repository such as in the county court records or in a U.S District Court case jacket. In a lot of "countries" they don't have court repositories like here. Canadians and others can avail themselves of the U.S. District Court system (libel of review, misc. jacket) to help make things 'stick'.

re: Credit is Money
The Treasury/Reserve Automated Debt Entry System "TRADES," also known as the commercial book-entry system (https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/31/part-357/subpart-B). It is suggested that the Federal Reserve System is custodian for the assets which Americans invest in the U.S. government. If I invest in A, I and A can transact by A reducing its debt to me against the debt I incur to A.

The thing about a $14T public debt, it only seems like a big deal with a certain mindset. If you adjust prices for goods and labor so that the price a tacos is $1T suddenly $14T is like $5.