PDA

View Full Version : Why the Angels Rebelled: A Perspective

allodial
10-01-16, 08:53 PM
Why the Angels Rebelled: A Perspective

Full 7-page PDF document here (http://catholic-church.org/grace/sites/opinions/nelson/HumanHistory.pdf).

Those who are making war on mankind may very well be reflecting and carrying out the mission of the fallen angels. Long ago, someone suggested that Communism was purposed as a way tool to promote White (skin-color) Supremacy as in a crafty way to control brown-skinned people of the planet en masse and to stifle spiritual development but by making the subjugated think it to be a good thing for them. So now the resurgence in "racial strife", White Supremacy, BLM (coincidentally) just in time for a "solution" (Communism?) to be 'announced'. Many suggest that the same who are pushing for Communism are the same inflaming White Supremacist sentiments and strategically setting both 'Whites' and 'Blacks' up for a trap in a pincers movement. Also, many suggest that it has been Communists (rather than orthodox Christian whites) who have stifled and destroyed economic prosperity of so-called "African American" communities and other communities at least since the late 1800s. Its uncanny that many White Supremacists refer to brown-skinned people as "muds" or "the muds". Of course, the idea of all "Whites" being out to keep all Brown people down is IMHO errant.

Page 1 of 7

Page 2 of 7

Page 3 of 7

Page 4 of 7

xparte
10-02-16, 02:26 AM
leaving the first estate it all seems rabbinical a war in heaven over one Man and his rib the fact Christ was made flesh and sits on the right indicates the left is vacant office.Its extremely interesting how A monarchy in heaven is necessary to image and the impersonation of God so it is below so it is above.How can the world be influenced bye God when its just a word in the beginning its a word nobody dare speak . Dust to Dust then stardust i say were the fallen crew why else is a redemption necessary only to sit on the right side of God who is it still welcoming a left side but us. Do we have elections in heaven is a Demon/o/cracy demonocracy (plural demonocracies). A government by or of (supernatural) demons, such as the government which in some mythologies exists in Hell.SUPREME BEINGS run the Monastery are the Monarchs the monotheistic kingdom has God upstairs or the right hand of the king knows full well what the left hand is doing.I give Christ the credibility he has shook hands with the devil this is a fair fight. We leave hell for heaven or heaven for hell.Look at natural selection and evolution white folks have god telling them to kill all aboriginals natives and africans and some irish like he told the Hebrews kill all those ites GODS standing army or maybe just send Christ the mechanic now i am being philistine but issuing a left and right explanation is mysterious for believing in a god or a group of gods and following the rules of a religion or Church & State spiritual value is parables and paradise or how the spirit moves you.

BLBereans
10-02-16, 01:50 PM
God is pro-choice...

The "ites" you speak of were the target of destruction due to the fact that they were ALL beings NOT intended to exist by God's Will. The Genesis 6 account of those who "left their estate" in the heavenly realm to dwell, and take wives, in the earthly realm, created a race of beings which were outside of the scope of God's Plan - against His Will. Without knowing and accepting that truth, anyone can read into scripture of the slaughter of the "ites" by God's chosen people as the will of a bloodthirsty, ravenous, murderous and destructive god.

However, when placed into the context of those who are "hell-bent" on rebellion against their Creator and who vainly attempt to disrupt God's Plan to redeem His children by the life and sacrificial work of Jesus the Christ, those who have eyes to see and ears to hear can easily deduce that God is ALWAYS Just and Righteous when He has others fulfill His Will.

All sin begins with the notion that one: IS God, has the desire to be God or can become God. I AM THAT I AM is a title reserved for only the Pre-Existent Being and Creator of ALL things; no creature of God can obtain, or legitimately use, that title. Folks... it's called REBELLION and the knowing and willing REBELLION against the Position, Nature and Authority of the God of the Bible and Creation is BLASPHEMY - the un-redeemable sin. That is why the "ites" were destroyed utterly; they were the un-authorized offspring of willingly rebellious angelic beings whose intent was knowingly EVIL.

As to the opinion of "white" men being told by "god" to "kill all aboriginals natives and africans and some irish..."; that was at the behest, and under the influence, of the leader(s) of the Beast - the Harlot Roman Church of the anti-christ. NOWHERE will you find Jesus, any of His disciples or any of God's True Nation of People, forcibly converting others to the faith or instructing others to do so under God's command. Any "religion" that partakes in, encourages, or is otherwise indifferent to "conversion by the sword" is NOT of the God of the Bible. That is the work of Satan and he has many "churches" of all belief systems knowingly and/or unknowingly working against the One True God and His True Church.

Many orthodox "jews" and Christians were slaughtered by the will of the Papacy, the "Popery of Evil", for not submitting to the Roman Church's "authority". The "Pope" of any era never was, and never will be, the representative of Jesus the Christ on earth. He is a false christ and is of his father the devil who was a murderer from the beginning.

God knows the hearts of men; He does not force anyone to love and obey Him - God is pro-choice.

allodial
10-02-16, 03:39 PM
The "ites" you speak of were the target of destruction due to the fact that they were ALL beings NOT intended to exist by God's Will. The Genesis 6 account of those who "left their estate" in the heavenly realm to dwell, and take wives, in the earthly realm, created a race of beings which were outside of the scope of God's Plan - against His Will. Without knowing and accepting that truth, anyone can read into scripture of the slaughter of the "ites" by God's chosen people as the will of a bloodthirsty, ravenous, murderous and destructive god.

The details show that true god of true Israel gave transgressive societies upwards of 500 years to repent (i.e. change course for the better) before executing judgment. However, men have readily executed mass judgment multiple times in a single century on those far off who they have never met, based on hearsay. Not to mention the carpet bombing of German cities (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II) during World War II.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
At 27:17 evidence of WWII's anti- orthodox (bible-based) Christian waged against German civilians.

However, when placed into the context of those who are "hell-bent" on rebellion against their Creator and who vainly attempt to disrupt God's Plan to redeem His children by the life and sacrificial work of Jesus the Christ, those who have eyes to see and ears to hear can easily deduce that God is ALWAYS Just and Righteous when He has others fulfill His Will.

I met someone who described a fiction-styled manuscript he had been writing, he put a space fleet commander on a mission in search of a rebel general named Shay and clues led him to a blue planet. Because Shay and his cohorts had woven such a tight web of protection around the planet, the attempts to send out landing parties kept resulting in the the fleet commander or the King having to go to the surface themselves. Interestingly the entire manuscript was his encoding the entire fallen angel story as it had been related to him. He said that one day he came home and his entire computer was missing, nothing else. The fleet leader was named Michael and the King's name -> Joshua. Consider in the story Shay knew the purpose of certain special planets and set out to co-opt a particular blue planet to raise his own 'army' against Joshua and Michael.

Many orthodox "jews" and Christians were slaughtered by the will of the Papacy, the "Popery of Evil", for not submitting to the Roman Church's "authority". The "Pope" of any era never was, and never will be, the representative of Jesus the Christ on earth. He is a false christ and is of his father the devil who was a murderer from the beginning.

That the "holocaust" period around WWII included those called orthodox Jews I don't deny. However, far more victims were orthodox or Protestant Christians. Its worth noting that Germany had been at the center of the Reformation. It seems to be intentionally hidden that the Bolsheviks had made it as far as Bavaria in 1918.

As to the opinion of "white" men being told by "god" to "kill all aboriginals natives and africans and some irish...

The idea of orthodox Christians promoting slaughter of natives in the Americas is fallacy (see The Requiremento (https://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/amerbegin/contact/text7/requirement.pdf); also the record suggests that Rome demanded that the American Natives --thousands of miles across the Atlantic and the Med. from Rome--pay rent to Rome or die). I have read and studied both sides of the American Revolution. In history books one might find stories of Jesuits (French) promoting American Natives tribes in the midwest to attack the British or Dutch (non-Catholic or orthodox Christian) colonies. American Natives were divided into separate nations and were not a monolith. Some supported Britain vs. some supported France in various wars. There was clearly some party interested in thwarting the establishment of an orthodox Christian society in the Americas. Consider that many of the American Natives that Spanish slaughtered may have been speaking Hebrew. Reading books such as How the Irish Became White (https://www.amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Ignatiev-1995-09-18/dp/B019NDH12Y/), one finds evidence that "Blacks" and "Whites" didn't have a widespread sense of race (and even in prisons didn't divide along 'racial lines') like these modern times until the late 1800s when Eastern European and anti-Christian philosophies that stirred strong in the mid-1700s bigotry started infiltrating American society. Even Benjamin Franklin's ideas of race were rather unique to himself. Furthermore, Georgia banned slavery in 1732. The other colonies banned slavery until the mid or late 1600s. It was non-Christian influence lobbying to change laws.

The formation of New Zealand began with a cooperative effort between the Moari and the British (which degraded over time) but if you look to influences seeking to undermine Christian governmental underpinnings from the mid 1600s and revving up in the mid 1700s and even more red hot in the early 1800s, the racist bigotry will more than likely evidence itself as stemming from anti- orthodox Christian ideals. Just maybe "anarchist" is code for Antichrist.

Unlike Islam or the like, White and Black orthodox Christians were a formidable obstacle to chattel slavery as a business: thus the drive to destroy peaceful societies of White & Black orthodox Christians who got along just fine. (The idea of a White-Black Christian England being multi-culturalism is nonsense). Getting Blacks to blame whites and getting Whites to blame blacks has been about pitting the true ecclesia against itself in America. But they day is coming where they realize who their true enemies are.

There is a website called www.fatimamovement.com (www.fatimamovement.com/) that may discus a particular Roman Catholic view on the King James Bible and the God of the OT--though it be just one faction. They perhaps don't realize that LORD is explained in the footnotes as a placeholder for a name.

P.S. I have met Catholics who have asserted that they are not Christian or don't consider themselves to be Christian. Its worth noting that Simon Magus and his follows, the Simonians, were opposed to orthodox Christianity but also called themselves Christians. There has been an unmistakable plan and effort to blame orthodox Christians carried out by those who are opposed to orthodox Christians. A man claiming to be a Freemason (and there are various flavors of Freemasonry) once said to me (who knows why) that outwardly that many of them pretend to be bible-based, orthodox Christians while secretly practicing Islam. Go figure.

Related:
Alien Interview (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alieninterview/alieninterview.htm#Table%20Of%20Contents)

Michael Joseph
10-02-16, 07:35 PM
The answer is to CONTROL....they rebelled to Control: Let the Trumpet Sound for Unity.

David Merrill: Regarding the above Skype conversation with Anonymous I awaken, wondering how to respond to the Messianic Pastor's demand to "Know who you are." at Rosh HaShannah tonight. He is also First Foursquare, merged for economic survival.

Michael Joseph: He is trying to CONTROL this reality. Once he tries to control he loses touch with reality and becomes an individual. To say "Know who you are" is akin to being a Master of Reality. For then, one could know every aspect of one's relationships. And how boring would that be? Love is letting go of the reigns in hope and in search of reality. What I mean is to "let go" in search of true intimacy. A real relationship that is built upon the NOW and not the past or the potential future - but merely enjoying each other for what that is worth today.

And you know this "To Day" business is interesting too. For enjoying implies pleasure but that too is an idol. For why is pain no less enjoyable? How can I know extreme pleasure if I don't know pain. So now is the pain unwelcome?

The Scriptures relate that there was ONE RIVER flowing out of Eden. And we know that a garden exists Eastward in Eden, thusly Eden represents the All [The Self Existing One] and the garden the pleasant portion. Now it is given that mankind was granted a Self and this consciousness is "sort of" below this one river - Wisdom. And it is this Wisdom which is the Self [or Own] of the Self Existing One.

Therefore to know thyself is not to know God for God is above [my]self. But to know thyself is a means to a BETTER RELATIONSHIP with God. For God is neither He, She or It. Those are only descriptions of which we strain at to get a grasp [control] over the concept of God.

Indeed the Trumpet shall Sound - and some will say "just be you" - but what does that mean? Who is "you" except that which is shaped by society and civilization. But what of these two forces? Are these not merely an externalization of the human consciousness?

Look at the greedy. Is it no wonder that a Ceasar would rise to rule them all? As above-so below. If we give away Self and do not try to control or know or keep self secure, then we are in LOVE. Is this not the message of Jesus?

In giving away the stone of control we loose the anchor and we connect to reality. Else we are static in a sea of possibility - carving out our meek existence as we control our surroundings and thus our relationships.

Can we allow those who control their reality to dominate ours? What a slippery question. For if I say no, then I am back to controlling mine. If I say yes, it also implies control. So now what if I choose not to answer the question? I would then just say, I should Live.

And in this living I am either in the Graces and Mercy of God or not. Thusly in the Scriptures I see only two trusts. Found at Jeremiah 17:5 and 17:7. Letting Go is finding life.

Therefore it is not to know thyself - but rather it is to be pleasantly surprised and amused by self. In the latter one may boldly say, I wonder how God will manifest to me today. In the former, one may look in the mirror and say "hello God" for, in the former, one stands in the temple of God - showing himself to be God - the former is a fraud. For the former is Self-ISH. Language is wonderful.

Nevertheless, one must rightly divide the Scriptures and there is a maturation process where the natural man described above only thinks of Self first. But the transformation work converts this one into a Spiritual being from outside - in. But then later, the Spiritual Being merges into God and in a sense becomes the Self of God for he [mind] is now in the One River to such a degree that there is no difference between the self of this one and God's Self. Therefore said being is Celestial. And said being is now in the true ecclesia the church called Man of which he is "son of Man."

Therefore, this is akin to raising the serpent upon the brass pole in the wilderness and looking upon it and being saved. For now one is not dependent or reliant upon one's own self. There is no confidence or trust in one's own. For as we can see as we look around does it seem that society is bent toward mutual benefit or does it seem that some have and others do not have?

Seeking our Own leads to self-ish-ness, pride in self, greed and these support our lusts and desire. If the society lusts for pleasure, then one will rise to rule society. I know of a man who thinks highly of himself. He wonders why it is that women choose other men and not him. Professing himself to be wise [handsome] he is merely a fool - as he doesn't realize that he is the joke in the room. If he were to read this email, he would not recognize his self for he loves the IDEA of SELF more than true relationship. What great blinders do pride place upon the "eyes". He even fancies himself to be adept in emotional intercourse. I wonder if he could see, if pointed out to him, that while he "seems" to be giving, what he is really doing is "stroking the ego of self." His giving is just an illusion, for he gives only to feel good about himself. And this feeling temporarily fills the void of emptiness within his psyche. Because he gives to get. Thusly he is as a hamster on a wheel. Thinking to help others, he never deals with the void in self. Therefore all external relationships are void and in vain. And these never yield fruit for said man. Because in thinking himself to be somewhat, in the end he is left with his hand for comfort.

Why must the man control the woman or the woman the man? Can these two just be one? If he chooses her or she chooses him - what of the aforementioned interloper? What of his thoughts which throw ripples on the pond of life? Is he not left with his hand? For external beauty will one day fly away like a little bird. And what is left is a Way of Being. Is it not wonderful when a woman chooses a man for just being? And vice-versa? If the choice is conditioned upon some external "temporary" manifestation of being, then the relationship is void and is already in vanity.

So I say - Be True. Above all is TRUTH. For Jesus said "the Truth shall set you free." I remain in hope of the possibility that We may choose Life in Love. For then, what of the pride and vanity of the external body? Is it not a joke? For it is vanity. And why can this be so - for the physical [earthen body] had a beginning - and thus an ending. What now of pride? Is this pride merely a manipulation of the beast mind to obtain, to take, to get from the unsuspecting and the ignorant? For Pride rooted in the seed bed of desire is easily manipulated.

In Unity we remain in Love - else there remains Individuality in the plurality of desire and lust. Indeed Selfishness is a horrible stink. God Is - therefore the only question is : To Be or not To Be. We are IN GOD or we are outside of the body. Being outside of the body is a choice. We can see this reflected in State.

Shabbat Shalom,
MJ

xparte
10-02-16, 07:40 PM
every man must admit the right of the higher mysteries to rule his life in the
last resort but some things such as the language of Scripture and how would we
leave the mysteries rather too mysterious for immediate application
well some like the Catholic theory of social Authority and deliberately
clarified so that they can be applied the idolatry of the sacred writings
actually paved the way for the idolatry of all writing.
Without superstition in kissing rings and kissing the Bible
there's now even more superstition in consulting the dictionary too many
people think that anything that has got itself printed has somehow passed an
examination and received a diploma as somehow shown itself to be true
he says they'll believe encyclopedia against an eyewitness they'll believe a
newspaper against the naked eye St Thomas and civil disobedience is
rational because because law is an ordinance of Reason past with a common
good what is truth was
Pontius Pilate the first theologian /OT/NT Bible the greatest book in all the world more influential more inspiring
more enigmatic than any other collection of printed pages it's a book that we
cannot do without but it's also a dangerous book because we cannot risk
misunderstanding it did and even the ones who do know how to recite scripture chapter and verse miss
one very important point that the Bible is a document of the Catholic Church NT/KJB
English literature and not only
is English literature completely filled with biblical references but one of the
greatest works of English literature is the Bible that is the translation of the
bible during the reign of King James the first published the dawn of the 17th
century around the COLONIAL explanation for a WASP mindset that took cast for literary society
the English Bible the big bones of English
literature alagoricaly then literally being Gods commercial attorney
but it is a translation and a translation that has more than a few
flaws in it there's no question that 16th century english sounds more
dignified than modern English a bound copy of the King James
Version fell from heaven exactly as the golden plates of the book of mormon fell
out of the sky on the other hand there are those who attack the Bible I am attending too its misconduct .
but will be defending something good in my undertaking and it's not hard to
figure out where my sympathies lie in this matter. I would lean
towards neither of these two kinds of Biblical extremists when it comes to the bible
the Bible smashers and the Bible worshippers
as with most extremist they are remarkably alike even though they seem
to be opposites they missed the point in two different directions but they are
wrong for the same reason they are both guilty of idolatry one extreme regards
the Bible as an Idol to be worshipped and the other as an idol to be destroyed
what is idolatry the preference for the incidental?
good over the eternal good which it symbolizes our
elementary underlying mathematical and moral heresy that the part is greater than the whole or a cast is named

Separating any Bible from your church and then make the Bible more important than
the church the bible is not greater then Christ .So we never conceded too a separation of church and state the book has.

allodial
10-02-16, 08:43 PM
The KJV was translated on the watch of James I no doubt. However, before that was Tyndale's translation, Geneva, the Septuagint, Hebrew texts and Aramaic texts and various materials that can be crossed reference to come to truth. Logic has it that all English editions are translations, therefore as Proverbs and other scriptures suggests, the true student and believer will study to show himself approved and will search things out: learning some Greek, Aramaic, Hebrew/Chaldee/Phoenician and even old dynasty Egyptian. The Bible speaks of principles and precepts of the Father to his sons (not necessarily a biological meaning) and daughters (not necessarily a biological meaning).

Learning to read Bibles written in Jaccobean English makes one better with the English language and improves ones communication skills. A dictionary showing the meanings of words in those times is very important and at least once has been available for free on the Internet even back as far as 1994. I would not suggest it to be a book intended to appeal to intellectuals. It is meant be read with the interpretative assistance of the Holy Spirit (see Secrets of the Cherubim (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1860-Secrets-of-the-Cherubim)).

Christianity promotes good social order founded on keeping God and man at a higher value than mammon, stuff, things or trinkets. I fix my neighbors roof because he is ill for two months and his wife and kids are unable to make ends meet: some dare call that extremist--extremely adherent to the truth and wisdom (word) of God. The undesirable extremists are those who would undermine that for 30 shekels or who wield the book as took for deceptive, manipulative political control.

...even the ones who do know how to recite scripture chapter and verse miss one very important point that the Bible is a document of the Catholic Church NT/KJB.

Without any bias against the RCC, I have yet to find hard-core proof of the Roman Catholic Church being the source of the Bible (inspired scripture collections). The authors or the Inspiror would be sources would they not? The KJV was based on the Textus Receptus rather than on the Latin Vulgate. It must also be understood that the word 'catholic' means universal among other things (it is a Greek word). The terms Roman, Greek, Swedish don't seem to connote 'universal'.

catholic (adj.) - mid-14c., "of the doctrines of the ancient Church," literally "universally accepted," from French catholique, from Church Latin catholicus "universal, general," from Greek katholikos, from phrase kath' holou "on the whole, in general," from kata "about" + genitive of holos "whole" (see safe (adj.)). Applied to the Church in Rome c. 1554, after the Reformation began. General sense of "of interest to all, universal" is from 1550s.

If it be true that Rome opposed the translation of the inspired scriptures, how could Rome be the source? Most realize the KJV is a translation into English from Greek, Aramaic or Hebrew/Chaldee texts, etc.

The chain of events that led to the creation of Tyndale’s New Testament possibly began in 1522, the year Tyndale acquired a copy of Martin Luther’s German New Testament. Inspired by Luther’s work, Tyndale began a translation into English using a Greek text "compiled by Erasmus from several manuscripts older and more authoritative than the Latin Vulgate" of St. Jerome (A.D. c.340-420), the only translation authorized by the Roman Catholic Church.

Two revised versions were later published in 1534 and 1536, both personally revised by Tyndale himself. After his death in 1536 Tyndale’s works were revised and reprinted numerous times[8] and are reflected in more modern versions of the Bible, including, perhaps most famously, the King James Bible.

The Textus Receptus is the text that has been used for 2,000 years by Christians. This is also the text that agrees with more than 95% of the Bible Manuscripts in Koine (common) Greek. It is known by other names, such as the Traditional Text, Majority Text, Byzantine Text, or Syrian Text.

Related:
1560 Geneva Bible (https://archive.org/details/1560TheGenevaBible)
1590 Geneva Bible with commentary and notes (https://archive.org/details/GenevaBible1599WithCommentaryNotes)
Textus Receptus (http://www.1611kingjamesbible.com/textus_receptus.html/)

xparte
10-02-16, 09:47 PM
My point is integrity in interpretation Grammar being greek then latin the great lengths ROME went on with commercial conquest crusades then Protestant colonialism was invented from this.King James Bible is a document of the Catholic Church allegorical the protesting of Catholicism its monopolies on Gods word or inspiration of the literary.BASILICA Greek for Court royal house.

Michael Joseph
10-02-16, 10:14 PM
Pontius Pilate the first theologian /OT/NT Bible the greatest book in all the world more influential more inspiring more enigmatic than any other collection of printed pages it's a book that we cannot do without but it's also a dangerous book because we cannot risk misunderstanding it did and even the ones who do know how to recite scripture chapter and verse miss one very important point that the Bible is a document of the Catholic Church NT/KJB

Yes, I agree when the Scripture was placed in the hands of the people that was good and bad. For when the priest went astray, like Eli sons did, then they lost the ability to teach and they only show now in ritual. Nevertheless, when I consider Genesis 6 and I consider the Internal Man, then I consider the "Ben Ha Elohim" to be the THOUGHTS OF GOD. And a very strict reading of the texts will show that the abstract term "daughters of men" is way to vague. For in fact it reads DAUGHTERS OF HA AW-DAWM. Which renders DAUGHTERS OF THE MAN.

When one then sees daughters are akin to Desires and sons to Thoughts then one can see that the giants born are philosophies or religions. And one can now see the Religio-Political bodies arising in the Earth - GIANTS. Whether or not giants in size and stature actually walked this earth is not my concern. For how does that relate to our condition this day? I see no 12 fingered beings on the Earth today. Nevertheless, I do see systems of control which are GIANT in regard to the manipulation of billions of people.

If one relates a Man as a Church or a State, then one can get an understanding on "Men of Renown." When one focuses their attention to the external only, then in my opinion, one misses the boat. And now later we read that the Angels are returning and already one who is looking to the Internal Man can already sense the RIVERS OVERFLOWING as doctrines are being propagated all over the Earth. This information propagation may only breed more confusion [BBL].

Since an Angel is a Messenger in relation to the Word we can see now of John the Baptist that he relates to the External Sense of the Word as a Representative of the Word and thusly the Lord. And therefore when his head is removed so too is prophecy concerning the Lord for now is the Lord manifest.

Concerning John, Elijah, Moses and Elisha, E. Swedenborg wrote : Click Here
(http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/People/Moses.htm)

Concerning Nephilim: Click Here (http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/Religious/Nephilim.htm) and Click Here (http://www.biblemeanings.info/Bible/Genesis/ch6,v4-m.htm#AC581)

xparte
10-02-16, 10:22 PM
Because Man is made flesh and angels are spirit .The created haven't just been blessed with flesh but immortal flesh Why Lucifer was never made flesh or was he both Adam /Eve are a good substitute for rebellion.The white and black is a board game the Christian Chessboard is black versus white pagan vs saved north vs south.The debate is why its profitable to control salvation/Christ wasn't profitable until 300 years after a literary license or Patent a government authority or license conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention. The Scriptures didnt invent Christ and Christ never invented Christian integrity.

xparte
10-02-16, 10:29 PM
I have no description of scripture its of this world or in it how transparent can good be.Evil explanations for people doing good mysterious organizers hardly.I have faith in good when it comes without explanation.

allodial
10-02-16, 11:39 PM
My point is integrity in interpretation Grammar being greek then latin the great lengths ROME went on with commercial conquest crusades then Protestant colonialism was invented from this.King James Bible is a document of the Catholic Church allegorical the protesting of Catholicism its monopolies on Gods word or inspiration of the literary.BASILICA Greek for Court royal house.

Good points. The idea of there existing this "Christendom" divided between Protestants and Roman Catholics I find questionable since the true ecclesia existed before Constantine's time. There were those among the British Isles and other locations who had known the doctrines of the Apostles long before Augustine or any Roman missionary had arrived. The third category: the orthodox bible-believer, bible-observant saints who don't necessarily have anything to do with either Protestantism or Roman Catholicism. The third category I have found to be more rare to find but they do exist and I have witnessed amazing things and much great love among them. However, overall I have found true believers to be scattered throughout a variety of congregations. Technically Baptists might actually be outside of the classification of Protestant. Protestant organizations would be ones that specifically protested against the Roman Catholic Church.

The idea that Protestantism became a wedge to destroy the integrity of orthodox Christian societies, seems plausible: the doors opened for usury, mammon worship, etc. Thirty Years War, Colonialism, Darkside Occultism using pseudo-gospel as a front door...WWI, WWII, etc. That there were those co-opted the Reformation who had insidious intents, plausible also. A war against the saints de jure: stopping the manifestation of the sons of God on the planet has been a major objective of those who until recently primarily lurked in the shadows.

re: the KJV
I recall someone suggesting that in the KJV was a point made to specifically legitimize a system of clergy-laity. While I don't necessarily take their viewpoing, it might be that I found myself unable to actually find the word 'bishop' in the Greek. There is the role of the elders or an elder in a congregation. The Episcopalians simply kept the word in tact.

(source (http://www.bible.ca/ntx-elders-pastors-bishops.htm))

(source (http://www.bible.ca/ntx-elders-pastors-bishops.htm))

To reiterate, I could not in all of my learning find the proper resolve of the word 'bishop' and how it could quite be derived from episcopos except with a bit of creativity. However, at one point I came to learn that the word 'vishap' in Armenian means dragon. The best wikipedia gives on the word 'bishop' is that it is:

(seen by many as an interchangeable term with episcopos or overseer)

The parenthesis appear in the Wikipedia article. Taking a look at etymonline.com even they are flipping through loops to arrive at how episkopos becomes bishop (especially consider that Yeshua becomes Jesus in Greek--but yet somehow with episcopos we find a 'sh' carrying into bishop somehow. 'Episcap'..could make more sense, no?).

They're knocking themselves out to try to get to how 'episcopos' become 'bishop'. OK sure, in a way, I could see how something or another could be lost in translation..maybe more like 'bischap' became 'bishap'. But with 'bi' 'epi' is lost in the sense of 'overseer'. That 'vishap (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishap)' means dragon in Armenian is....hmmmm. Isn't that Grand Vishap or Grand Dragon what members of the KKK are called? Anyways, ya know how languages can be. I've seen words in a RTL language become common words in a LTR language but the only difference they are pronounced and written backwards.

Nonetheless, the word 'bishop' was a generic term for a high priest so it would make sense if in a given locality they used terms with which they were familiar. However, the word 'elder' or 'overseer' would have sufficed.

Any way you look at it blaming innocent third party with the results of a conflict in which they are not necessarily effectively involved doesn't seem quite right.

Related:

Organization of the Local Church (http://www.bible.ca/ntx-elders-pastors-bishops.htm)
The Pulpit (http://www.theexaminer.org/volume3/number5/pulpit.htm)
Starting A Church (http://www.theexaminer.org/volume1/number2/v1n2a12.htm)
The Rule of Bishops: Authoritative or Exemplary? (http://www.theexaminer.org/volume1/number3/v1n3a5.htm)
The Examiner: Volumes 1 through 8 (http://www.theexaminer.org/)

BLBereans
10-03-16, 10:00 PM
Yes, I agree when the Scripture was placed in the hands of the people that was good and bad. For when the priest went astray, like Eli sons did, then they lost the ability to teach and they only show now in ritual. Nevertheless, when I consider Genesis 6 and I consider the Internal Man, then I consider the "Ben Ha Elohim" to be the THOUGHTS OF GOD. And a very strict reading of the texts will show that the abstract term "daughters of men" is way to vague. For in fact it reads DAUGHTERS OF HA AW-DAWM. Which renders DAUGHTERS OF THE MAN.

When one then sees daughters are akin to Desires and sons to Thoughts then one can see that the giants born are philosophies or religions. And one can now see the Religio-Political bodies arising in the Earth - GIANTS. Whether or not giants in size and stature actually walked this earth is not my concern. For how does that relate to our condition this day? I see no 12 fingered beings on the Earth today. Nevertheless, I do see systems of control which are GIANT in regard to the manipulation of billions of people.

If one relates a Man as a Church or a State, then one can get an understanding on "Men of Renown." When one focuses their attention to the external only, then in my opinion, one misses the boat. And now later we read that the Angels are returning and already one who is looking to the Internal Man can already sense the RIVERS OVERFLOWING as doctrines are being propagated all over the Earth. This information propagation may only breed more confusion [BBL].

Since an Angel is a Messenger in relation to the Word we can see now of John the Baptist that he relates to the External Sense of the Word as a Representative of the Word and thusly the Lord. And therefore when his head is removed so too is prophecy concerning the Lord for now is the Lord manifest.

Concerning John, Elijah, Moses and Elisha, E. Swedenborg wrote : Click Here
(http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/People/Moses.htm)

Concerning Nephilim: Click Here (http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/Religious/Nephilim.htm) and Click Here (http://www.biblemeanings.info/Bible/Genesis/ch6,v4-m.htm#AC581)

Is it possible to believe that GIANTS really means actual GIANTS and still comprehend that the systems of control manipulate millions of people? You seem to opine that these two ideas may be mutually exclusive whereby belief in actual events being depicted results in "missing the boat" of understanding.

Why can't both be true? Why be so dismissive of these events depicted in scripture as being actual occurrences? What is the benefit of discarding these events as actual?

allodial
10-03-16, 11:28 PM
The Simon Magus perspective was of a special, exclusive school of OT interpretation when in fact the literal events are telling the story. its already a given that the worlds were framed by the word of God (word meaning truth and wisdom) and it is rather well known in certain circles that words and writing are expressions of will and thoughts. Consider interpreting Adam and Eve as merely conscious mind and subconscious mind respectively. There are those who regard the conscious mind to be "God" therefore you have worship of the feminine. When in fact, it is very obvious that the feminine was made to be linked up with the masculine by design. The soil doesn't own the crop the farmer does. The soil doesn't own the farmer, the farmer owns the field.

Sure you'll have those that say that the idea of men owning women to be terrible or antiquated but believe me, I've yet to come across an unregenerate female who has a problem with the idea of owning a man or with the idea of fleecing a man of his resources and then regarding him to be 'stupid' if she gets away with it. Furthermore, the state blatantly claims ownership of its female persons. In other words, liberation of women was to 'liberate' them in the sense of freeing them from the protective coverture of the lawful private household to the public harlotry of state animal farm ownership.

Its important to realize why it is possible that Eve sinned but Adam was not responsible wholly: because they were made twain, the idea of Adam and Eve as a couple is false. Lawful marriage doesn't result in couples it results in merger of the male (mostly conscious active incarnation of mankind) and the female (mostly subconscious passive incarnation of mankind). They were a unity and that is plainly stated in Genesis. They were joined together as one, Adam went with Eve.

allodial
10-04-16, 12:03 AM
In the beginning God had his first thought, his Ennoia, which was female, and that thought was to create the angels. The First Thought then descended into the lower regions and created the angels. But the angels rebelled against her out of jealousy and created the world as her prison, imprisoning her in a female body. Thereafter, she was reincarnated many times, each time being shamed. Her many reincarnations included Helen of Troy, among others, and she finally was reincarnated as Helen, a slave and prostitute in the Phoenician city of Tyre. God then descended in the form of Simon Magus, to rescue his Ennoia (http://classic.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=1771), and to confer salvation upon men through knowledge of himself. --Epiphanius of Salamus's Panarion

The Simon Magus (see quote from Panarian above) perspective was of a special, exclusive school of OT interpretation when in fact the literal events were telling a story much like a dance in a royal court or a ritual conveys a story or meaning. Its already a given that the worlds were framed by the word of God (word meaning truth and wisdom) and it is rather well known in certain circles that words and writing are expressions of will and codification of thought. So that means a chair or an aircraft is the result of thought.

There are those who regard Adam and Eve as being merely conscious mind and subconscious mind respectively having nothing to do with any real men or real women. But consider that which I was taught long ago: that Adam and Eve seeing themselves as naked may have been evidence of injury eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil had done: they began to fail to see the distinction between themselves and their bodies which are likened unto garments of flesh (spiritual death started setting in). There are those who regard the subconscious mind to be "God" and perhaps this relates to the idea of worship of the feminine or passive. However, it seems rather obvious that the feminine was made to be linked up with the masculine by design. The soil doesn't own the crop the farmer does. The soil doesn't own the farmer, the farmer owns the field.

Those who promote the idea of the subconscious mind being "god" seem to miss or disregard the significance of the will, emotions and imagination. The vagina is 'god' how? Consider that the female nervous system has to yield part of its subconscious (sympathetic?) function for 9 months for gestation and birth to occur. But yet nothing occurs unless the male acts or wills to act first. Does that suggest the female be disregarded? Of course not. But the significant point highlighted pertains to one of male and female coming or acting together in harmony: one/unified.

Sure you'll have those that say that the idea of men owning women to be terrible or antiquated but believe me, I've yet to come across an unregenerate female who has a problem with the idea of owning a man or with the idea of fleecing a man of his resources and then regarding him to be 'stupid' if she gets away with it. Furthermore, the state blatantly claims ownership of its female persons. Think: Police State having a strong correlation to State husbandry. In other words, liberation of women perhaps served to to 'liberate' them in the sense of freeing them from the protective coverture of the lawful private household and removing them to be mere breeders in the Public Animal Farm. And I'm not suggesting it to be either good or bad.

Its important to realize why it is possible that Eve sinned but Adam was not responsible wholly: because they were made twain, the idea of Adam and Eve as a couple is false. Lawful marriage doesn't result in couples it results in merger of the male (mostly conscious active incarnation of mankind) and the female (mostly subconscious passive incarnation of mankind). They were a unity and that is plainly stated in Genesis. They were joined together as one, Adam (mostly conscious/active) went with Eve (mostly subconscious/passive).

Dark side occultists know this. They know that when a man and a woman have sex there is a connection that develops. This a method of control. The masters of the coven gang bang the female member with the intent to spiritually link with the female's body (in science there is a phenomenon called 'action at a distance' to which this correlates). Then they deploy her as a weapon to defeat the unwitting male victim's hedge. Men who are sexually chaste they seek to try to get them with a hooker or the like of their choosing. The politicians who think they are 'getting something' when they are delivered a hooker are being actually given a trojan horse: the prostitute's nervous system will link with the target male and the dark side occultists will use this to gain control.

It must be first understood that when a manchild is born there is a protective hedge. In simple, the promotion of sexual promiscuity is designed to defeat this hedge.

Chex
10-04-16, 12:07 PM
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher Vs. The Garden Tomb Simon Magus was a powerful magician/sorcerer from the region of Samaria. Luke tells the basic history of Simon the Sorcerer in Acts Chapter 8: “But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. https://atrueott.wordpress.com/tag/simon-magus/

"bishopric" in British English http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/bishopric

Michael Joseph
10-04-16, 02:10 PM
Is it possible to believe that GIANTS really means actual GIANTS and still comprehend that the systems of control manipulate millions of people? You seem to opine that these two ideas may be mutually exclusive whereby belief in actual events being depicted results in "missing the boat" of understanding.

Why can't both be true? Why be so dismissive of these events depicted in scripture as being actual occurrences? What is the benefit of discarding these events as actual?

Yes it is possible. And in the past, I did studies [attached] using the Scriptures to explore the Angels and their offspring. Said study is LITERAL based and does not consider the other three translations of Allusion, Allegory and Hidden Knowledges. But then one day I thought to myself, how does this truly help anyone today? Concerning the Four levels of comprehension of Scripture, I wrote the following yesterday to the Suitors and maybe it is appropriate here too:

Yes, we are blowing the trumpet now to those who would listen. In fact, now I see what you mean by withdrawn consent. When you consider the triple crown [3 testamentary trusts] established by the Pontiff as Grantor, and you contemplate the beneficiary, it is clear the Christendom benefits from the Charitable Trust. But the builders rejected the truth and settled on an image. Therefore how can one lodge their trust in an image? Once knowledge came, I just had to let it go. Thanks John. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM2Oh4pS304)

I was reading Psalms 119 this morning and I was struck at the Aleph section and then the Beth. He who is in Aleph DOES the Way. He who is in Beth is building - returning to the Path. Thusly when Aleph meets Beth the result is a strong Mind [man] of the House. A founding Father able to create. A house divided has no Aleph [Leadership]. Comes next Gimel which is a camel of strength. Is it pride or humble charity? So we can see that Gimel means to "Lift up and to Give."

The "city of Jerusalem" is of the One River - Wisdom - God Consciousness. I speak to Jerusalem Above - the MOTHER of us All. One who is riding a Gimel of Pride must first unpack his camel and get on his knees [penitent and humble]. The prideful five sense limited mind cannot enter. This fact is evident in:

James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

=====

God is Spirit. Father is AB. So Father is strength.

Num 6:24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: [added by MJ: Aleph]

Num 6:25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: [added by MJ:Beth]

Num 6:26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. : [added by MJ:Gimel]

Connected to Gimel is the number three - for in the 3rd day our Lord rose. So we see in Gimel the rising of a King!

Then the Door [Daleth] will be opened. It is the number four. It is a Gateway. the Four: Yod He Vav He.

P'shat - Literal
Remez - Allusion
Drash - Allegory
Sod - Hidden or Secret [as in the Voice of God]

PaRaDiSe. The water bearer is pouring out now - Receive Ye the Holy Spirit. As Jesus BREATHED on them.

Eze 41:23 And the templeH1964 and the sanctuaryH6944 had twoH8147 doors.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM2Oh4pS304

Eze 41:24 And the doorsH1817 had twoH8147 leavesH1817 apiece, twoH8147 turningH4142 leaves;H1817 twoH8147 leaves for the oneH259 door,H1817 and twoH8147 leavesH1817 for the otherH312 door.H1817

H1817
daleth
deh'-leth
From H1802; something swinging, that is, the valve of a door: - door (two-leaved), gate, leaf, lid. [In Psa_141:3, dal, irreg.]

Notice Four parts to the two doors. Daleth is an OPEN door! The door is open TODAY. Therefore the Humble Man who is in need appears before the Door at JUBILEE.

Yehoshuah is the Door. Thusly we BUILD upon the Foundation which is Christ!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He is the Door. He is the Aleph which built the Beth. He is the Gimel [King] which emptied himself in Love for a true relationship in HOPE.

2Co 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich [Gimel], yet for your sakes he became poor [Daleth], that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Daleth - Lamed - Hey means Impoverished or Poor.

So we see in Daleth the one in need is offered a doorway of Hope - we are wrapping up the Jubilee. We need only ask of our Father [not man] and an OPEN DOOR will be created for our Father to work in Us. For we can become FULL and being found FULL we may freely give. Therefore Jesus said "of myself I can do nothing ..... it is the Spirit that works in me...."

Daleth - Mem means Blood.

Daleth - Door
Mem - Water

Water is symbol of Truth and Truth brings LIFE. For Jesus said "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set ye free."

Aleph - Daleth - Mem - ADAM. This tells the whole story. God with Us restoring and transforming as we are washed in the Waters of Truth.

And now we find one who TILLS THE GROUND... [Adamah] - who is a Husbandman [Trustee] sometimes called Pastor

Gen 9:20 And NoahH5146 beganH2490 to be an husbandman,H376 H127 and he plantedH5193 a vineyard:H3754

Husbandman = Ish Adamah

Aleph - Strong Leader
Daleth - Door
Mem - Water
Hey - Revelation

And now we can hear Jesus to Peter: Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you Peter, it was revealed by REVELATION. As the Door Opened. NOW IS THE TIME - to open the Door - and claim Jubilee in Sincerity and Truth.

So we see a Rich Man who is Proud to give generously to an impoverished poor man. But the poor man mush choose to OPEN THE DOOR. Behold I stand at the door and knock.

We see a perfect picture of Love in giving and lifting up as the Strong Man of the House stands before the door and knocks in hope of relationship - a turning of the nature - from worldly to Spiritual. We are all called to be as NOAH. For the Ark is our Consciousness. And the animals our clean and unclean thoughts and desires. For Noah built the Ark but God shut the door. Thusly the Ark is a MerKahBah - a Light Body.

If you consider the letter Daleth - we can see a Daleth word in Da'at - which is the Hidden Knowledge found in Sod. The VOICE of one crying in the Wilderness!

=======

So I considered the Giants and said to myself how does that help me today? And finding that it does not help me today, I am more interested in that which gives life. The letter of the law is as St Paul relates - gives death. I am more interested in life!

Shalom,
MJ

Michael Joseph
10-04-16, 02:47 PM
Dark side occultists know this. They know that when a man and a woman have sex there is a connection that develops. This a method of control. The masters of the coven gang bang the female member with the intent to spiritually link with the female's body (in science there is a phenomenon called 'action at a distance' to which this correlates). Then they deploy her as a weapon to defeat the unwitting male victim's hedge. Men who are sexually chaste they seek to try to get them with a hooker or the like of their choosing. The politicians who think they are 'getting something' when they are delivered a hooker are being actually given a trojan horse: the prostitute's nervous system will link with the target male and the dark side occultists will use this to gain control.

It must be first understood that when a manchild is born there is a protective hedge. In simple, the promotion of sexual promiscuity is designed to defeat this hedge.

It is generally sick to me how sexuality is used as a weapon. I was giving some thought the other day concerning a statement one made to me about sexual repression by a certain church. Said one was very angry and as such, I generally do not give too much credence to an angry man. On and on he went about oppression and suppression. After he left, I considered his statements and I thought when something is taboo it is EXCITING. Now if something is "generally accepted" as okay according to the mores and norms of society, then the "fun" and "excitement" is generally removed. So now, reflecting upon this angry man's words, I thought he is a bit double minded. I mean, why does he need someone else to "grant" permission for what he desires to do in his own bed? While I admit there is a fine line to consider, I got a good laugh afterwards. I think said man just likes to be angry. I am sure he would choke on a gnat if I asked him was his sex life exciting.

I think it was you allodial who showed me a book years ago titled "The Rite of Sodomy". While it is a horrible tale, it is quite enlightening in regards to controlling the mind. Furthermore, those who practice sodomy to activate the Jupiter chakra do so to "blow open" all seven chakra's at once. If memory serves me, I believe in that book the practitioners called Sodomy the key of David. In relation to opening and locking doors. Since a door is a gateway one can even see that it may be used to create multiple personas.

But this is all generally sick and perverted and I speak to the man and woman in a pure state without perversion. I certainly do not think of the woman who married me as beneath me. In many ways, she is my teacher. And in other ways she is my leader. When it comes to her strengths she leads and vice versa. There is always that "sick mind" which wants to dominate another be it male or female. Unregenerate is unregenerate regardless of form.

Mind is created - a tool. For it is said to those in the way of being "let this Mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus....who did not count it robbery to be thought equal with God." As such, a River flowed out of Eden; and, it is obvious the River is not Eden.

Regarding sexuality, I am reminded of copulins and how a man is rendered helpless under her influence. It is a fascinating study concerning copulins.

Shalom,
MJ

allodial
10-04-16, 11:09 PM
Phillipians 2:5 is in a larger context pertaining to humility:

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

That even being aware of his own Divinity and who he was at the time:

[1] made himself of no reputation;
[2] took upon him the form of a servant;
[3] was made in the likeness of men;
[4] he humbled himself; and,
[5] became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

It is generally sick to me how sexuality is used as a weapon. I was giving some thought the other day concerning a statement one made to me about sexual repression by a certain church. Said one was very angry and as such, I generally do not give too much credence to an angry man. On and on he went about oppression and suppression. After he left, I considered his statements and I thought when something is taboo it is EXCITING. Now if something is "generally accepted" as okay according to the mores and norms of society, then the "fun" and "excitement" is generally removed. So now, reflecting upon this angry man's words, I thought he is a bit double minded. I mean, why does he need someone else to "grant" permission for what he desires to do in his own bed? While I admit there is a fine line to consider, I got a good laugh afterwards. I think said man just likes to be angry. I am sure he would choke on a gnat if I asked him was his sex life exciting.

I think it was you allodial who showed me a book years ago titled "The Rite of Sodomy". While it is a horrible tale, it is quite enlightening in regards to controlling the mind. Furthermore, those who practice sodomy to activate the Jupiter chakra do so to "blow open" all seven chakra's at once. If memory serves me, I believe in that book the practitioners called Sodomy the key of David. In relation to opening and locking doors. Since a door is a gateway one can even see that it may be used to create multiple personas.

It has been suggested that 'immortality' is being sought through sodomy, i.e. stealing access to a body so they can jump to that body after death of their existing body. If they didn't believe in hell or expect bad, bad, bad after-death Karma, they wouldn't be trying to escape disembodiment.

Left hand pathers trying to use the Bible to justify their orgies (in the sense of secret rites worship) is nonsensical. When everything and all flow of thought becomes deemed merely allegorical and symbolic that placing an order for steak and eggs at a restaurant takes the staff 10 hours of meditation and study--no matter how many Koans someone quotes to make it sound good--something is wrong.

The key of David (http://www.24-7worship.org/pb/wp_343368ee/wp_343368ee.html) has to do with command over doors and access to things spiritually and physically. Has nothing to do with chakras and buttsex. I actually met someone who a pastoring elder of a congregation said he obtain a powerful vision of having the key of David when he attended a congregation meeting. Now through the years, the stories he has related: people who wanted to screw him over never could, he always had doors open for him and anyone attempting to shut him out of access to things he needed or required could not. They could never stop him from accessing treasures from God's storehouse. Also, he was able to shut doors for protection too. Proof of concept no doubt.

The Key of David in operation: "what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open."

But this is all generally sick and perverted and I speak to the man and woman in a pure state without perversion. I certainly do not think of the woman who married me as beneath me. In many ways, she is my teacher. And in other ways she is my leader. When it comes to her strengths she leads and vice versa. There is always that "sick mind" which wants to dominate another be it male or female. Unregenerate is unregenerate regardless of form.

Just as a husband's own emotions ought be subjected to holiness and orderlines, so ought his wives'. The husband protects the wife and children assets/valuables. It is the husband's place to protect her from adverse emotionalism and from outside adverse emotional influence. The children are also in the care of the husband. The husband is the head of the wife, he is the most responsible. An admiral in charge of a fleet does not necessarily think lowly of his suboordinates, he is responsible for them and is their protector: his service makes is what him the greatest of them all. The suboordinate who threatens the welfare of the fleet is dealt with accordingly, not necessarily for the admiral's (husband) sake but for the fleet (the children)--the admiral himself is responsible to a higher authority a trustee. Teaching men to lend their power to an emotional and irresponsible being has gone on for too long. It can be rather dangerous.

Its amusing how many teenage boys these days (brainwashed) speak of equality of their girlfriends and equality of women but when faced with the fact that they are expected to risk their lives even give up their lives for a woman (who might be more liability than asset) should she face danger, the theory of equality goes out the window. Many women will look down on the man who allows her to dominate. If equal then you'd flip coin to see who has to deal with the bear that got into the house, wouldn't you? Be not deceived.

If I put A in charge of B, C & D and A yields his authority to B, C or D, A will be responsible for what happens. If you don't think the typical female gets this principle, think again: this is why so many men these days have found themselves raked over the coals with the State.

Michael Joseph
10-05-16, 10:27 PM
Eze 23:25 And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire.

Regarding Nose: The nose is on the face - it extends away from the face and thus the nose is as a mask as in it speaks to a PERSONA - and person speaks to office - as the nose is first to greet another.

It is interesting that according to Brown Driver Briggs dictionary: the term "nose" can even be rendered as "face"

H639
'aph
BDB Definition:
1) nostril, nose, face
2) anger
Part of Speech: noun masculine

Regarding Ears : we have two. One physical and One Spiritual. When most look around or read they only see the literal as such they only have one ear. In a sense Peter has cut off the other ear. Peter is the Church/State holding the Key. Jesus heals the other Ear so that the "hidden Voice" may be heard. There are FOUR levels of understanding in Hebrew and the last is Sod - and it reflects the Hidden Voice - as in "my sheep hear my voice" and also "to day if you can hear his voice." You get the picture

Regarding Remnant : the remnants of your life are the special times where you knew love. Unconditional love unequivocal and true. These remnants remain to you else you [we] would all plunge head first into hell - as our Carnal existence would overtake Love and Faith and the truths and wisdom that come from these [Sun and Moon] respectively.

Regarding Sons : pure thoughts unadulterated by touching duality [the white sheep are gone] - Jacob is left with spotted cattle and these are all his to keep [Jacob is the lower Mind].

Regarding Daughters : pure desires from inside the House - the two virgin daughters of Lot. These are removed and replaced by emotion [woman] and this woman is as DeLiLaH - and we see in Daleth - Lamed - Hey the root which means Impoverished and Poor. Thus the lower mind intercourses the emotion and the child that is brought forth is Desolation - Ref Isaiah 54:1.

Regarding Fire: [Shin] All that is left is devoured by Fire = experience. This judgment speaks to those who will not OPEN THE DOOR in turning back to their Creator. For these believe they are The Elohim, and NOT in The Elohim [Acts 17:28] - not realizing they are a elohim. For does the Father need the son or the son the Father? Of course it is the latter. Our God is a consuming Fire.

=========

Personas of State are founded in the Estate created in Testamentary Trust [Testa or Testes]. Therefore a NAME in State reflects an office. Is it an office of trust or profit. Therefore a NAME is a Way of Being. Thusly Jesus said do all things [deeds] in my NAME. Jesus or Yehoshuah means YeHoVaH Saves! The Way of YeHoVaH saves! Jesus said I AM The Way!

Name is Hebrew is Shin-Mem [Fire - Water]. Baptism is first by Water then by Fire. We see the Earth was first cleansed by Water [Noah] but later according to Peter . Earth is External Man. Heaven is Internal Man [without regard to body]. And the Life is in the Blood [Daleth-Mem] and God with Man [Emmanuel] Aleph-Daleth-Mem [Adam]. For God the Father Aleph-Beth is the Strong Man of the House. The Testator! He who gave of himself freely in order to have a true relationship with Man. In other words, so that we might be transformed into God-Kind [body, soul and spirit].

Regarding Lot - which means to Veil. AB-ra-Ham had to send Lot away before he might ascend. Lot went into the valley [the desert place of lower consciousness] as in "yea though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death....." In the analogy the Mind is male and consider now that the Lower Mind [sodomites - thoughts] desired to have intercourse with the Divine Mind. That is a homosexual deed. Since the Angels which are messengers carry with them the Ben Ha Elohim or the Thoughts of God the Lower Mind [thoughts] desired to break into the House [Super Consciousness] for intercourse. You will notice that before Abraham ascended the mountain that he left his servants and his asses at the base of the mountain! That is saying the same thing! The lower mind may not and cannot ascend until it is transformed by the regenerated Spiritual Way of Being [A Sixth Day Man].

Lots two virgin daughters are the Divine Desires of God. They are virgin because the lower mind refuses, and for that matter CANNOT, intercourse with them. Notice when Lot sent them without the house, the so called "sodomites" [lower thoughts] refused to engage them in intercourse. Of course this story is steeped in allegory. Can you image being a so called Godly Man and sending your two daughters outside to have sex with a perverse crew of weird dudes? I think, rather I know, I would introduce these perverts to my two friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson and maybe Mr. Winchester! When one sees the story is about consciousness, then one can now understand that when Lot ascends the Mountain and is in the Cave he then can drink of the New Wine and he, as Noah, gets drunk on the New Wine. This is not literal Wine [Yah-Yin], this is Divine Knowledge and Wisdom and Understanding. As in Jesus turns the Water into Wine! For Lot is in the Cave of Luz - Metaphysically speaking. And then this so called man of God gets drunk and has sex with his daughters and they each bring forth a child. Horrible story of incest, until one realizes the daughters again are the Divine Desires [Emotion] and Lot is the [B]Regenerated Spiritual Mind [a 6th day Man].

We see the complete opposite playing out at Genesis 6 where the Ben Ha Elohim [thoughts of God] intercourse the Desires of unregenerated Man. Here now the "child" birthed is Religion or control mechanisms which pilot the world - these govern the mind [government] - and these children are GIANTS.

Thusly the world chooses BAR-ABBAS [the child of the Fathers]. The world is in love with its History and the systems which are in operation. But consider can the problems of today be resolved with the same consciousness which brought us to the current problematic state of being? I think not! So the world [Carnal or lower mind] puts to death the Divine. And we see it in - Crucify Him! The same ole tale - for Cain killed Abel. Abel kept the flocks of God [white and pure] - Cain was a tiller of the ground [he created religious and political systems - a city builder].

Wherever two or more are gathered in my Name - has nothing to do with calling on a Moniker. It has to do with the Way of Being. For a NAME refers to an office which is resident within the Estate. So a Legal Name is a Mask pulled over the FACE of Reality. Whereby reality is The Way [Psalms 119] of Life. As Jesus relates so wonderfully - I AM The Way, The Truth and The Life.... Thusly to be in Jesus' Name is to be in The Way of Being, in Truth and therefore In Life.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

We are His children - think about that in relation to The Way and thusly The Name. Thusly regenerate mankind is Mary. And St. Paul said "I wish to present you as a Chaste Virgin." Therefore we Honour our Father and our Mother. For we are his offspring!

We therefore may choose how we build. Shall we build according to the Divine Principles and therefore Life or shall be build according to what our five senses explain - and therefore death? For what we can perceive thru our five senses has a beginning and therefore an end. What I mean is consider a marriage based on outward attraction. It is over before it starts. When beauty dies, then what of the marriage? It was built on the foundation of lust. Therefore it was over and in vanity and is the house of vanity or Beth-Aven. It is "Ai" [wasteheap] and is no bethel [House of God]. Therefore granted God is Self Existing without start or end, that which is born of God has no end. And thusly the Carnal Mind is NOT allowed access to the "tree of Life" which is to say the "thoughts and desires of God".

And if the Carnal Mind tries too hard to break into the House, then it is blinded! It can only see the tales! Like some talking snake or a hungry whale or some strong dude made weak by a skillful barber. Blind indeed. Just as Jesus said "the blind lead the blind - right into the ditch."

Peter is the unregenerate Mind or the Spiritually Dead church. It cuts off the other Ear - for it desires only Self. Showing itself to be somewhat is just a false mask [name]. This Church calls on the sound of the name of Jesus - and thinking to speak a name [moniker] they have no knowledge of the Way of Being. For they are dead in their traditions and fruitless ways. If the church was alive, then explain the condition of the world today.

The woman who touched his Hem - DID SOMETHING in faith. It was her trust in action which healed her! And Jesus reports "who touched me?" For he felt power flow thru Him. That indicates that Jesus in terms of a being did not consciously make a decision to heal the woman! Rather that power flowed THRU him. She decided that she was going to be healed! And she had the faith to act upon her belief!

The more I experience life, the more I am convinced that BELIEF can alter matter. I have seen the power of the Mind heal from far distances. Let the weak say I AM strong! If Belief can alter matter, and I believe it can, then it can alter DNA. Thusly we should guard our mind from the potential of false belief systems of thought [magick and sorcery]. Said false belief systems become intimidating giants which bar the way into the Promised Land.

THEREFORE, Legal Names are for the External man in Society. They can be moved in Charity or Profit which is the choice of the internal man.

xparte
10-06-16, 03:18 AM
HELL STORMS Finding out who didn't suffer enough in any war between nothing spiritual and the war in heaven explains the further exploitation of suffrage as not all humanity seems to be human.with the spiritual warfare its creations or giants are also begotten. AS Christ is begotten with the marys seed line from noah yet the sons of god have a seed line it appears . this taking wives as they choose then breeding races is a great place too decide what a the STEP FORDword WIVES mean in scripture Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife well if 12 wifes isnt a breeding house what is.If the garden was safe for Gods creation the knowledge of evil was beyond this safety a war was in heaven not in Eden so the identity and protection of Man was left with God not the sons of god or sons of Man or its Daugherty the investment is seeding the inheritance.If daughters are being stocked bye a lion naturally ones frozen only with fear . but if a demonic ghost or a spiritual war pig got your address then the daughters of men should know the difference between fear or a possession the biblical wife's who possess nothing but fear at Mans/Fathers Brothers hand alone incest with daughters is far from cry from the sons of god if this union was not a flesh one then are we back to begotten already.Spooky as it gets the breeding of giants isnt mentioned what giant men have no mates then the flood Noah umbrellas the seed but the sons of god are now just men of old and renown like Goliath Alexander TITUS and the Marvel crew.If its a monster does it got a Mom and the DAD is just child support.HELLSTORM The Vatican punished Germany the Hebrews were registered as cattle just like the bank registers all notes. The government is never held accountable for any behavior because its just accounting on bank paper Jewish folks and Germany are as old as time the politics of being a legal Jew or a legal German just all being reparations just legal internment papers. The Bombing of pearl harbor was it strategically necessary or just forming more reparations legal internment for the visible Japanese or Asian Man /woman no personal government identity all were easily rounded up then given legal injunction. but the European bankers needed a the first world war and the perfected passports too intern all its paperwork and its profit on civilian prisoners the persons all being accountable but only on paper. casualties at Dresden are estimated as 22,700–25,000 dead. ?Dresden Commission of Historians for the Ascertainment of the Number of Victims of the Air Raids on the City of Dresden on 13/14 February 1945? has provisionally estimated the likely death-toll at around 18,000 and definitely no more than 25,000. NAZISM has a place in history only for historical thought Germany isn't historically Nazi and Jews aren't anti German. Tribes of the Danube fixin allegorical Ezekiel 16 and 17, wherein the capture of that same vine by the mighty Eagle represents Israel's exile to Rome.The grapes and the seeds sewn.The War is with Hitler or The War is with Lucifer the good war has scapegoats if it didn't the war was just Evil vs EVIL that never enters the documents.

xparte
10-06-16, 09:27 PM
Eve having twins Cain and his twin sister Eve having twins again Abel and his twin sister.Cain was too take Abel's twin for his wife and Abel Cains twin the distinctive incest being avoided? Cain being in love with himself and his own twin being more beautiful than his other sister. Adam being the first priest sent them up to the cave of treasury to offer God there gifts jealousy and a rejected offer Cain kills Abel first fight over the Woman.Eve has Seth the man of renown his sons the mighty men before the flood Adam and his Sons of God or the ones who were keeping Gods commandments and in his favor lived on the Mt. ,close to the cave the place of worship and burial. bellow the plain was Cain and his children exiled. on the death of Adam were instructions to Seth who handed it down to his sons.My speculation is that some generations took the daughters of Cain creating the further Men of renown Nation building was commenced with Adam being buried once again in the center of Earth where the redemption tree was promised Adam was told the tree in the garden holds both forbidden knowledge and redemption from it. Allegory is symbolic to trees its paperwork pulp/ seeds branches and breeding fig tree leaf masks only the conscience it hides nothing.Adam was instructed to use the oils upon his burial same as was used in Christs. questioning oneself within scripture is the knowledge of knowing the distinctive messaging afforded in it why it messages anything one might dream up is the Babylon of ones heart.The serpent or spinal profanity.

allodial
10-06-16, 09:40 PM

The 'secret' behind WWI and WWII is that extermination and subversion of orthodox Christian/Israelite societies was the point: killing off as many as possible (mainly by pitting citizenry against citizenry because having them kill each other is regarded to e 'cheaper'). The reason the surface story can be so mind boggling is that the real agenda has been cloaked: the massacre of orthodox Christians/Israelite. Imagine 5 million vs 5 million in a fight to the death. Historians and analysts offer all kinds of explanations and mountains of books except for the important bit that describes the third, fourth or even fifth parties that put them up to it, armed them, fueled the rage and wrath using lies and deception. It is suggested that "third party warfare" is seldom written about.

4579 (https://www.amazon.com/Double-Cross-System-War-1939-1945/dp/0300014961)

There is substantial evidence that pro-Nazis not only were among the British Royals and 'elite' of the day and that factions (secretly?) among the British also supplied the Japanese weaponry with the goal of diminishing (eliminating) the U.S. Navy to the utmost possible. The Rat Tracks it has been suggested primary led to South Africa, New Zealand and Australia (all British Commonwealth areas).

4577 (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34467543)
This 1944 map of Hamburg was produced to show which areas of the city would burn the most easily, said Dr Chasseaud. The fire hazard maps are coded red, for areas of high flammability, pink, for areas of medium flammability and purple, showing industrial areas and docklands.

If you get that the "Hellfire Bombings" (Hamburg, etc.) were "new style" cremations, consider for a moment if there are any organizations that have penchant for burning at the stake or cremating those they deem unfit to live. Consider that the Bolshevik strategy was also one of destroying the cream of the crop of a society as part of taking it over and maintaining control. Consider that the Germans were handed over to the Bolsheviks after WWII--the same Bolsheviks had attempted an overthrow of Germany in 1919.

All this misappropriated hate against police and law enforcement (sure there are some bad apples) is exactly what was fomented against the Russian police around 1918 (see Emma Goldman, ala Bolshevik Revolution: she encouraged the killing of police). These are the same tactics showing up today with BLM and SJWs. If I were a police officer, I would want to know the truth: that those mislabeled extremists and sovereign citizens are hardly my enemy.

Anyways, regarding WWII, just for example, consider the following list.

Armenia - 1.5 million Christians slaughtered (same tactics and methodology would be used in Germany during WWII and in orthodox Christian Russia)
Germany (Protestant) heavily shaken by WWI, besieged by Soviet Bolsheviks 1919, multiple air-assisted 'cremations' of civilian populations, eventually SECRETLY turned over to Bolsheviks 1945 (by certain factions among the Allied Forces after the war was over)
Ethiopia--orthodox Christian--attacked by Italy 1936 (Ethiopian Christians slaughtered by ISIS in Libya)

One could also consider Poland and the populations of the UK, the USA, Canada and New Zealand during WWII and the number who died.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. Daniel 7:21-22

Related:
The Fall of the Russian Empire: A Spiritual History (1855-1925) (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1727-The-Fall-of-the-Russian-Empire-A-Spiritual-History-(1855-1925))

David Merrill
10-06-16, 11:18 PM
Nebuchadnezzar? But he cultivated the cream for seventy years, fashioned it into his image, and returned it to the Land.

xparte
10-07-16, 12:01 AM
SS put about 2,500 Catholic priest to death because those Catholic priest
resisted the power of the Jesuits SS/ The History of Romanism: from the Earliest Corruptions
Pastor John Dowling quotes in the Latin the destruction of the
right to private judgment in reading the scriptures and the liberty of the press
is forbidden a bible belt baptist he is no Romantic
but a Protestant used to be someone who
protested the papal power and who believe the Bible to be the final
authority of faith and practice these were deemed heretics by the Vatican and
determined to be killed the term liberal includes Roman Catholics who believe
freedom of speech and freedom of the press because there are some Catholics
who believe that there are some priests who believe that. The last general
counsel which is written in 1845 this decree with prohibition and penalty for freedom of press or liberal reading of the scriptures this liberalism has
never been repealed the Pope today whenever any Pope takes the oath of
being Pope he swears to uphold the Council of Trent decreed that the Word of God was not the Word of God Jerome's Latin
Vulgate the Vatican Vulgarity .My disappointing views are not against Catholicism or Protestantism just the control that any Scrutiny unfolds

allodial
10-07-16, 12:57 AM
Nebuchadnezzar? But he cultivated the cream for seventy years, fashioned it into his image, and returned it to the Land.

I wonder who his heir or successor might be today....

SS put about 2,500 Catholic priest to death because those Catholic priest
resisted the power of the Jesuits SS/ The History of Romanism: from the Earliest Corruptions
Pastor John Dowling quotes in the Latin the destruction of the
right to private judgment in reading the scriptures and the liberty of the press
is forbidden a bible belt baptist he is no Romantic
but a Protestant used to be someone who
protested the papal power and who believe the Bible to be the final
authority of faith and practice these were deemed heretics by the Vatican and
determined to be killed the term liberal includes Roman Catholics who believe
freedom of speech and freedom of the press because there are some Catholics
who believe that there are some priests who believe that. The last general
counsel which is written in 1845 this decree with prohibition and penalty for freedom of press or liberal reading of the scriptures this liberalism has
never been repealed the Pope today whenever any Pope takes the oath of
being Pope he swears to uphold the Council of Trent decreed that the Word of God was not the Word of God Jerome's Latin
Vulgate the Vatican Vulgarity .My disappointing views are not against Catholicism or Protestantism just the control that any Scrutiny unfolds

Both the orthodox Christians and the non-Roman-Catholics were divided into two camps: as to who was going to go along with the Nazi plan (see Confessing Church (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church) (during Nazi Germany) or Confession Movement (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessing_Church)and Barmen Declaration (http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/barmen.htm)). Relevantly, Pius XI died shortly after coming out against the Nazi regime.

Pius XI planned an encyclical Humani generis unitas (The Unity of the Human Race) to denounce racism in the US, Europe and elsewhere, as well as antisemitism, colonialism and violent German nationalism. He died without issuing it. (source (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Pius_XI))

P.S. If you look at the USA and UK today, the same kind of division is being attempted. Except they might skip that and just go wit the Ishmael vs Isaac--I mean Islam vs. Israelites/orthodox Christians.

Michael Joseph
10-07-16, 02:32 AM
P.S. If you look at the USA and UK today, the same kind of division is being attempted. Except they might skip that and just go wit the Ishmael vs Isaac--I mean Islam vs. Israelites/orthodox Christians.

I remember when they thought they found the Romanov family burnt in lime - the way it was verified was to get a DNA sample from Prince Phillip. Because Esau and Jacob are brothers. I say to Ishmael, I am Isaac your brother of our father Abraham.

allodial
10-07-16, 02:47 AM
However, to Esau-Canaan, Israel is the enemy and hardly allegorically or theoretically. The inheritance of Ishmael isn't the same as that of Isaac. You can say it, but will that necessarily stop Ishmael or Esau/Edom from doing you great injury? I wonder if Esau/Edom-Canaan cared if the the 1.5 million Armenian Christians were their brothers (ya know, two eyes, two legs, sit down to poop, stand up to pee if you're a guy...ten fingers, ten toes...).

"For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment, because he pursued his brother with the sword and cast off all pity; his anger tore perpetually, and he kept his wrath forever."

Hmm something tells me Edom-Esau-Canaan probably won't be moved that warm, fuzzy brotherly glow (http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/CGG/ID/10015/Edoms-Burning-Hatred-toward-Israel.htm). Met a Muslim who said he was looking forward to the day he could rape, kill and enslave Christians in America (there were more like him then and there might be even more now ISIS, etc.)--that was just under ten years ago. I don't suspect he was speaking figuratively. Despite the kindness I showed him, he remained evil in his intentions.

I remember when they thought they found the Romanov family burnt in lime - the way it was verified was to get a DNA sample from Prince Phillip. Because Esau and Jacob are brothers. I say to Ishmael, I am Isaac your brother of our father Abraham.

As if DNA matters in spiritual warfare.

P.S. Basically the attempt has been to flip the script and replace Isaac and Israel with Ishmael and Esau/Edom respectively, moving the birthright, etc. out of Isaac's, Israel's and Joseph's reach. But, we already know how that'll turn out, don't we?

xparte
10-07-16, 06:16 PM
There is enough depth in scripture to be satisfied for a lifetime.?Forming scripture is both judgment and forgiveness. With canonizing Men and holding scripture hostage welcoming diversity in religious hate is the insurance against forgiveness? But, we already know how that'll turn out, don't we? Biblical helplessness isn't written its encouraged A genetic deficit is in the actions notarized in the word. That fathered figured hate or love. When should your son be told never too play with matches when your lighting a cigarette or when jr lights the house a fire trying to be like dad.Phoning 911 on the homeless isn't a emergency but killing scripture belief is conditioned or bread into us.Eye for Eye is everyone goes blind in the end.The promised land has too be earned and shared. Not conquered with scripture .

BLBereans
10-08-16, 01:27 PM
However, to Esau-Canaan, Israel is the enemy and hardly allegorically or theoretically. The inheritance of Ishmael isn't the same as that of Isaac. You can say it, but will that necessarily stop Ishmael or Esau/Edom from doing you great injury? I wonder if Esau/Edom-Canaan cared if the the 1.5 million Armenian Christians were their brothers (ya know, two eyes, two legs, sit down to poop, stand up to pee if you're a guy...ten fingers, ten toes...).

"For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment, because he pursued his brother with the sword and cast off all pity; his anger tore perpetually, and he kept his wrath forever."

Hmm something tells me Edom-Esau-Canaan probably won't be moved that warm, fuzzy brotherly glow (http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/CGG/ID/10015/Edoms-Burning-Hatred-toward-Israel.htm). Met a Muslim who said he was looking forward to the day he could rape, kill and enslave Christians in America (there were more like him then and there might be even more now ISIS, etc.)--that was just under ten years ago. I don't suspect he was speaking figuratively. Despite the kindness I showed him, he remained evil in his intentions.

As if DNA matters in spiritual warfare.

P.S. Basically the attempt has been to flip the script and replace Isaac and Israel with Ishmael and Esau/Edom respectively, moving the birthright, etc. out of Isaac's, Israel's and Joseph's reach. But, we already know how that'll turn out, don't we?

Couldn't have summed that up that notion any better...

Therein lies the danger of treating ALL of scripture as merely allegorical (though even the allegorical spin doesn't apply in this case). If you knowingly rebel against the God of the Bible and Creation, intentionally make war with God's set-apart nation of people (true Israel) and reject Jesus the Christ as LORD and Savior, there can be no brother or sister in that camp.

allodial
10-08-16, 05:22 PM
Couldn't have summed that up that notion any better...

Therein lies the danger of treating ALL of scripture as merely allegorical (though even the allegorical spin doesn't apply in this case). If you knowingly rebel against the God of the Bible and Creation, intentionally make war with God's set-apart nation of people (true Israel) and reject Jesus the Christ as LORD and Savior, there can be no brother or sister in that camp.

Amazes me how people think that because you can interpret something on multiple levels and that somehow that defuses "everything" to illusory, wobbly, malleable allegory-symbolism (the same tactics are used on state constitutions). Reality is not an illusion, though holographic it is hardly an illusion. Very likely, the reason we can read something on multiple levels is because we exist on more than one level.

ârûwm, aw-room'; passive participle of H6191; cunning (usually in a bad sense):—crafty, prudent, subtil.

The serpent was the most subtil beast of the field, therefore its tactics for throwing someone off the rails are subtle (they aren't designed to be obvious so things would be presented in a way to prevent the victim from being alarmed). "Oh if you incorporate these doctrines into your reality its just fine because you shall be deathless (athanatos)" or "Ya know its all just symbolic". Perhaps its fair to call a tractor trailer bearing down at someone at 100 mph 'symbolic': symbolic of potential destruction, death or injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d921M-ACMM4

Nedry perpetrates evil. Note, the first thing that the dragon does is blind him before that he loses his glasses. That's not sunshine and wisdom coming out of the dragon's mouth.

You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me. John 5:39

Note, the Serpent spoke of 'deathelessness' to Eve, later you find some searching the scriptures for 'deathelessness'. I wonder if they were looking for codes and allegories and ignoring the actual plain text?

xparte
10-09-16, 03:02 AM
Somehow the serpent was upright and walking when he beguiled Eve since the APPLE is European how bout a grape or wine as this makes for poor decisions.What literary adversarial effects are definitely scripture and whats allegory if meaning the opponent of scripture.Begotten Son vs creation the sons of god both angels and Adam were created So anything god created is a scriptural son of God Seth's begotten sons and the daughters of Cain the Angels corruption of sons of god as they were already corrupt all creation was getting corruption.putting enmity, hostility, antipathy, antagonism, animosity, rancor, animus mean deep-seated dislike or ill will. enmity suggests positive hatred which may be open or concealed.mixing seed was forbidden Cains daughters were forbidden . Josephus said Man gave names to all the animals and they had a common language in Eden explanation for the snakes punishment to grovel on his belly suggests he was walking once .Dying a mortal death must have slipped the snakes mind he was giving half truths or was knowledge immorality or immortality just freewill eve made a choice Adam made one and God made one for all three. Egyptians were following what script bad behavior but not after Noah then Moses Genius the genome or serpent DNA still cant shake the snake the staff turns into a snake or a walking Cain. A Symbology or forming rabbinical enmity scripture written for the created being.

allodial
10-09-16, 04:22 PM
Somehow the serpent was upright and walking when he beguiled Eve since the APPLE is European how bout a grape or wine as this makes for poor decisions.What literary adversarial effects are definitely scripture and whats allegory if meaning the opponent of scripture.Begotten Son vs creation the sons of god both angels and Adam were created So anything god created is a scriptural son of God Seth's begotten sons and the daughters of Cain the Angels corruption of sons of god as they were already corrupt all creation was getting corruption.putting enmity, hostility, antipathy, antagonism, animosity, rancor, animus mean deep-seated dislike or ill will. enmity suggests positive hatred which may be open or concealed.mixing seed was forbidden Cains daughters were forbidden . Josephus said Man gave names to all the animals and they had a common language in Eden explanation for the snakes punishment to grovel on his belly suggests he was walking once .Dying a mortal death must have slipped the snakes mind he was giving half truths or was knowledge immorality or immortality just freewill eve made a choice Adam made one and God made one for all three. Egyptians were following what script bad behavior but not after Noah then Moses Genius the genome or serpent DNA still cant shake the snake the staff turns into a snake or a walking Cain. A Symbology or forming rabbinical enmity scripture written for the created being.

Someone pointed out that just because Eve was told she would bring forth children in pain (or whatever it says) doesn't mean it wasn't the case before. However, the notion that the Serpent (Nahash) was actually the two-legged priest of an Ophitic cult doesn't seem out of the question. Just as a lamb could be representative or typifying of an organization, the Serpent could be too.

re: the Ophitists (Serpent Worshipers)
In America I have seen in immigrants from India who had been so heavily involved in serpent worship back were they came from, though they were dressed up and groomed American-style, one had split his tongue down the center about an inch. Seriously, bizarre as it may seem, he could not help but periodically dart his tongue out of his mouth and wiggle it around in the air like a serpent. I've seen it with my own eyes. The unmistakable presence around the men and particularly that man just..seemed off.

re: Moses' Staff
The significance of the serpent and staff shows the one named at Exodus 3:14-15's power over all of the manifest realm should he so desire to exercise it. Moses casting down the rod turning into a dragon/serpent may have been a prefiguring of the Great Dragon being cast down in Revelations. Old Dynasty Egypt may have lacked the serpent worship factors. The reason why the Egyptian royals "did not know Joseph" during the time of the Exodus could be that the religion of the royal court in Egypt had become compromised in comparison with the Old Dynasty.

Related: Moses Was Not A Magician (http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1057-Moses-Was-Not-A-Magician).

re: Apple => Fruit
Also, the apple is a generic stand in for 'fruit' of a tree. So perhaps we could conceive of two types of trees {or schools of thought}: [1] one that puts forth life-giving, wholesome and holy doctrine truth and wisdom; [2] another which puts forth perverse, death-fixated, filthy and corrupting doctrine.

Related:
The Left Hand Path
(http://www.dpjs.co.uk/lefthandpath.html)
re: Adultery Spiritually & Sexual Symbolism
If Eve perpetrated adultery (idolatry) in the Garden of Eden with respect to her adhering to the Serpent's will rather than that of the Godhead, the sexual symbolism would make sense because adultery and idolatry were likened unto each other (fornicative).

xparte
10-09-16, 10:37 PM
we could conceive of two types of trees {or schools of thought}: [1] one that puts forth life-giving, wholesome and holy doctrine truth and wisdom; [2] another which puts forth perverse, death-fixated, filthy and corrupting doctrine. This seems the only transparent explanation for knowledge OUR rabbinical enmity between all EGYPTIAN BABYLON ZOROASTRIAN Paganism (idolatry)and(fornicative) is a crafty seduction .I have know doubt scripture has registered everything but for know greater undertaking than being set free.If immorality is the prison we are casts of that misconduct being cast down .The truth is the thrown and the footstool or the head and the heal.Grapes on a vine/ serpentine
move or lie in a winding path or line. Symbol of appearance is idolatry

xparte
10-14-16, 09:34 PM
Emotional Nativity identifies how much success one has in life dealing with a savior and a self destruction of that savior .The heart of Christ beats in the wicked between good and evil everything has its place or needs to be put in its place.Who can access darkness without light? Forming a following is waking as one .A balance of knowledge is spiritual then physical . A secular world is a material world that is void of light Satan rules material darkness in everyone Christ rules the spiritual light in everything emotionally borne . INSTRUCTIONS to physically harm you're brothers and sisters is the oldest idealistic idolatry alive. Sacrifices burning witches who created witches killing christian s who created christian s Man has created as much evil as good. Freewill and Adam we all got a long walk home taking a ride with a stranger and begging for one are separating . The truth about freewill can freewill be hidden not in emotional hearts .Once the truth mentioned means something like exile the forgiveness is sought again just one light or Christ earth became void then the begotten light but the war in heaven started over light with INSTRUCTIONS. The appeal to impart is the written whisper or breath of God. The words of God destroy adversarial words. God has reminded Adam that and he received INSTRUCTIONS the same ones i understand .Dont stray from my light.He doesn't respect persons so being one identifies a material being .That darkness follows around, admitting you have a person is the truth. Assigning physical damaged too a person isn't Gods affair .The war in heaven is over not sidelined just exiles on material main street .